Terra Nova Campaign - The Haunting of Seaside Manor by DM Doctor Evil

Game Master DM DoctorEvil


1 to 50 of 103 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Terra Nova campaign thread for Elise and Katze to explore Seaside Manor at the request of the bookish Dirk Longwood.


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

Dotting.


We will get to posting over here when your group leaves the Inn. Should be soon, I'd think.


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

Katze moved outside the inn to wait for her new companion.


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 1| HP:11/15 | AC:16 | F+4; R+6; W+7 | Perc +5 | Deception +6, Diplomacy +6, Lore: Scribing +3, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5 | Str+0, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+3

Elise asks the bartender for directions to the manor, and then steps out as well, following Katze.

"Should we do some shopping first? I'm not sure where to start, but we sure got a lot of gold to equip ourselves. Maybe we do that, and head out in the morning?"

The hesitation in her voice betrays that Elise may be a little scared after all. Hearing that the previous owner of the manor killed himself, his wife, and two daughters seems to have made an impression.


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

"I do not require anything at the moment, as I am well armed." say Katze as she pats the chain at her side.

"However, perhaps we should talk to the local priests to see if they know anything about hauntings? that might lead to the best outcome."

Occult to know about hauntings/haunts and how they work?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

"So, now that we're away from all of that, we should probably get to know a bit more about how each of us handles ourselves in a fight. I like to get right into the thick of it and beat people senseless. If there is someone you want to take alive, let me know and I'll switch to my whip. Finally, I do have some minor spellcasting abilites: mostly related to making us work better as a team. I can also mend wounds if needed."


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 1| HP:11/15 | AC:16 | F+4; R+6; W+7 | Perc +5 | Deception +6, Diplomacy +6, Lore: Scribing +3, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5 | Str+0, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+3

"You're a fighter and a spellcaster? That's really quite impressive. I don't exactly have a history of fighting. I just know a few minor magics. I can certainly heal wounds. And I can hunt alright with this bow. Let's just hope we don't have to get into a fight in the first place."

Elise doesn't yet know she can zap people with electricity, but she'll find out soon enough I imagine.

When Katze mentions talking to the local priests, Elise becomes concerned for some reason. "Oh, I don't know, what could they possibly tell us? Maybe it's more efficient to split up? You can go talk to the priests, I can go shopping. We can meet back here when we're done."


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

"It's not as impressive as all that. I just picked up a few things here and there to help survive a pitched battle on a boat. I'm also good at telling people what to do, but my advice is usually sounds when it comes to fighting. I hope you're right though, and there is nothing here. I have no problem taking money from men and not doing anything for it."

Katze smiled, but it lacked the cruelty her smiles often seemed to contain.

Elise Emeria wrote:
"Maybe it's more efficient to split up? You can go talk to the priests, I can go shopping. We can meet back here when we're done."

"That sounds completely reasonable. I will spend some time doing research and you go get what you need. Let's plan to meet back here in the afternoon? I imagine it will take me a bit to track down the various holy men that abound and convince them to talk to me, so if I'm not back when you get here just wait for me in the tavern."

Katze thinks for a moment then says "I meant to ask this earlier, but what would you like me to call you?"


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 1| HP:11/15 | AC:16 | F+4; R+6; W+7 | Perc +5 | Deception +6, Diplomacy +6, Lore: Scribing +3, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5 | Str+0, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+3

"Oh, you can call me beautiful," she grins.

"But Elise is good too, just call me Dana if you have to use a name here while in public. See you soon!"

Elise sets off to see if there's something akin to an apothecary in town. If so, she asks the person for more information about Seaside Manor.


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

Katze smirks as Dana heads out, then makes her way out as well.

Katze began looking for priests or temples in the town to get their advice.


Elise Emeria wrote:
Elise asks the bartender for directions to the manor, and then steps out as well, following Katze.

Top says, "It's a couple days journey, I reckon. East from here, right up on the seacoast. It's built up on a cliff of some kind overlooking the shore." He gives more thorough directions, which Elise hastily scribbles down.


Katze Sonjadottir wrote:


Katze began looking for priests or temples in the town to get their advice.

Along the main road in Tanner's Crossing, there is an octagonal structure, which is the temple of the Eight for this town. It is not very large, or grandiose, and the simple wood of the plank walls looks like it could use a new paint job.

Inside there are altars along each of the 8 walls, and a few benches that face them. The center space is open to the air, and filled with a small garden of meditation. Sitting on a stone plinth there, reading a book is a red haired man, maybe about 30 years old. He is dressed in priestly garb and stands as you enter, looking Katze up and down from head to toe. 'One of the northern peoples, if I'm not mistaken. A strange kind of visitor, I'll confess. How may this simple priest aid you?"

This Brother Mortimer, the head priest of the small temple. There are a few other junior acolytes, who rotate through here from the larger cathredral in Redmont, but Mortimer is a local. His face is kind and careworn, and he seems genuinely interested in how he might help.


Elise Emeria wrote:


Elise sets off to see if there's something akin to an apothecary in town. If so, she asks the person for more information about Seaside Manor.

Elise knows there is an alchemical shop where many such items can be purchased, but that shop is closed until morning. She also knows of a healer of sorts, a weird woman named Lilith, who makes herbal concoctions and is possibly a witch, who lives near the edge of the village.


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

"Yes, I am Sea Wolf. I seek to speak to the woman in charge, as I have some questions I'm hoping she can help me with." said Katze with the tone of voice of someone talking to a secretary.


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 1| HP:11/15 | AC:16 | F+4; R+6; W+7 | Perc +5 | Deception +6, Diplomacy +6, Lore: Scribing +3, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5 | Str+0, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+3

A witch . . . that's ironic. It's what some in the Church must've thought she was. A woman practicing dark magics who could not be trusted. On the one hand, associating with this witch would only confirm everyone's suspicions if anyone learned of it. On the other hand, maybe this witch had some answers to questions Elise never thought to ask until now.

Steeling herself, she sets out to the edge of the village to find Lilith.


Mortimer smiles a kind of crooked smile that displays rows of nearly perfect white teeth. "Well, yes..." he points at the altars surrounding you. "Would you like to talk to the Earth-Mother, the Maiden Fair, the wise Gwynesse bringer of Fate, or perhaps take your chances with Cleos the Mysterious? These are the women in charge here. I am but a humble servant, but am fortunate enough to be the head priest of this small temple. If you'd like to speak to a mere mortal, I am at your service." Too clever by half, he makes a mock bow, that goofy grin on his face still.

He motions for you to sit next to him, good-naturedly, if you will.


One of the other groups is currently at Lilith's cottage. Do you want to interact with them, or just assume that they have left by the time you arrive? I can go either way, just depends on how much you want to, and if you want to post in another thread?


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 1| HP:11/15 | AC:16 | F+4; R+6; W+7 | Perc +5 | Deception +6, Diplomacy +6, Lore: Scribing +3, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5 | Str+0, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+3

Sure, I'll interact with them. I want to meet Adair again.


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 1| HP:11/15 | AC:16 | F+4; R+6; W+7 | Perc +5 | Deception +6, Diplomacy +6, Lore: Scribing +3, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5 | Str+0, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+3

Eh, actually, why don't I arrive later. I don't see much useful interaction happening, as the other group is gearing up for their own quest.


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

Katze looks at the man's hand like it's a snake that would bite and says "are those the women that you worship, or are they actual people?"


The lights are still burning in the cottage where the medicine woman Lilith lives on the edge of the village. Her garden is filled with an exotic assortment of herbs, flowers, fruits and the like and is almost bursting out of the little picket fence around the place. The murmur of voices fades away, as if a group of people were just standing around here, when Elise steps up on the front veranda, where bundles of dried and drying plants hang in various bundles.

After a sharp rap at the door, a thin, dark-haired woman answers the door, blowing a strand of loose hair out of her face. She looks a bit irritated by the interruption. "Goddess save us! What is it now?," she asks in an exasperated tone as she answers the door. When she sees it is a stranger, she blinks. "Oh, I thought you were someone else. It's a busy night." She looks at you expectantly as if to ask how she can help you.


Katze Sonjadottir wrote:
Katze looks at the man's hand like it's a snake that would bite and says "are those the women that you worship, or are they actual people?"

Mortimer either doesn't notice or feigns not to notice the sour attitude of Katze. "Well, they are our goddess, sure, but some say they take human form as well. Are you not familiar with the ways of the Eight?" He takes a moment and then says, "But i bet you didn't come here for a theology lesson. How can I help you, even if I am but a man?"


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

Sighing like an exasperated parent dealing with a small child, Katze says "Okay, let's make this quick. If I need to kill one or more ghosts, what is the best way to do so? Additionally, how would I go about 'purifying' an area?"


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 1| HP:11/15 | AC:16 | F+4; R+6; W+7 | Perc +5 | Deception +6, Diplomacy +6, Lore: Scribing +3, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5 | Str+0, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+3

"Oh, sorry for the interruption. You must be LIlith? I heard you were a healer, and I have a bit of a problem I'm hoping you might help me understand. You see, I'm a healer too, but I don't understand exactly how I'm doing it. It might have something to do with my heritage, though."

As she says this, Elise pulls back the shawl covering her head, revealing her blend of human and elven features--particularly her pointy ears. She gazes for a reaction. "Sorry if I'm presuming too much. I had come here just looking for supplies for a journey to Seaside Manor, so I'm happy just to do that if you prefer."


Katze Sonjadottir wrote:
Sighing like an exasperated parent dealing with a small child, Katze says "Okay, let's make this quick. If I need to kill one or more ghosts, what is the best way to do so? Additionally, how would I go about 'purifying' an area?"

Mortimer looks up at the big Sea Wolf trying to see if she is serious or not. "Ghosts eh? I've not dealt with any directly, but I know of them. Haunting and possession and the like. Most ghosts are incorporeal, they don't have a solid form. As such, they are resistant to attacks from normal weapons. You need something called ghost touch to damage them normally. Positive energy, like we use for most healing, can also damage ghosts." He looks at Katze to make sure she is following along. "Nearly all are immune to many effects and can cause fear or damage creatures by touch."

He continues, unless Katze interrupts. "Real ghosts are somewhat rare, but there are many other kind of undead creatures. So just be sure what you are dealing with."

"if you wish to purify an area, like a haunted place, you may need some powerful divine magic to permanently clear it. YOu can often temporarily purify a place with holy water or certain protective circles. Does this help?"


Lilith's eyes widen in wonder when she see the elvish traits of the newcomer, but she does not respond to them verbally. "Seaside Manor?" she asks arching an eyebrow. "Why do you want to go there? It is said that evil spirits haunt the place, and most avoid it."

She invites you inside, where you see a man in a green cloak, lying on a table, apparently asleep. He looks very pale and drawn.

"Pay no attention to this fellow," she says as if it were an everyday occurrence. "He is not well, and his friends search out his cure...I hope. But yes, I have some skills in healing. Less magic and more lore than perhaps you are looking for." '

"I can suggest some simple remedies if you have the coin to pay."


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

"I can't say too much, but it might not even be haunted. As my mother would say 'can't raid a ship if you don't know the captain'. Is there anything else you can tell me?"


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 1| HP:11/15 | AC:16 | F+4; R+6; W+7 | Perc +5 | Deception +6, Diplomacy +6, Lore: Scribing +3, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5 | Str+0, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+3

Elise looks over the cloaked man. "He doesn't look well at all. I hope his friends find the cure."

She's feeling less surprised as someone else tells him the stories are real. "I was hoping that the tales of the place being haunted were just stories, but it seems everyone believes them. There's a man said to be the heir to that estate. He wants to reclaim it, but ran off in terror when he saw lights and heard sounds from within. I agreed to help him reclaim the manor, but I haven't the faintest idea where to start. Do you have any ideas on what might help? Any ancient lore that might be of use?"


Katze Sonjadottir wrote:
"I can't say too much, but it might not even be haunted. As my mother would say 'can't raid a ship if you don't know the captain'. Is there anything else you can tell me?"

Mortimer smiles. "There is a lot I can tell you, but little that will be of use in your quest save this: Urias Longwood was not a member of this church. He was thrown out of the congregation for sins against his own family, his children." The priest pauses here making sure you understand the inference. "These accusations could not be proven or the constable would've been brought in and he would've swung from a rope, but he was...not a good man. If the place is haunted, that is likely the cause. If he had gone mad, as they say, there may be more danger there than merely shades and boogies. So be careful, Sea Wolf! And all the gods go with you!"

Any other specific questions for the Father?


Lilith purses her lips together in thought. "I know a bit about these Longwoods of the Manor. I don't know if it is true, but that doesn't stop the folk's hereabout from wagging their tongues. You should hear the things they say about me,"

"I heard that the father, Urias, was a bad man. Beating them kids and maybe taking...liberties. Anyway, I heard his wife, Miriam, finally had enough and rather than leaving or taking her own revenge, I heard she summoned something horrible and evil there. Something that still lives in that house after killing the whole family." A shudder passes over Lilith, and she smiles weakly. "If that's the case, I have nothing the can help you really. Save this..." she reaches into a box and pulls out a silvered dagger. "But if you close enough to use it, it may be too late."

Any other specifics for the witch-woman?


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

Katze listens to the man speak, shakes her head, and walks out. Given that she has a bit of time, she'll quickly look through some of the shops near the inn for someone selling holy water.


Katze Sonjadottir wrote:
Katze listens to the man speak, shakes her head, and walks out. Given that she has a bit of time, she'll quickly look through some of the shops near the inn for someone selling holy water.

It's possible that you want to re-think that since its night and the shops are all closed,and the one sure place to get holy water is at the temple...


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

Apologies, I thought it was daytime, especially since Dana had gone to do shopping herself. Katze would just wait at the inn for Dana to return then.


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 1| HP:11/15 | AC:16 | F+4; R+6; W+7 | Perc +5 | Deception +6, Diplomacy +6, Lore: Scribing +3, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5 | Str+0, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+3

"Silver? Is that the answer to whatever evil the wife might have summoned?" Elise reaches out, if Lilith is willing to offer it, and then admires it in her hand. "I'll pay you a fair price for this," she says, pulling out her coinpurse.

I have no idea what that price might be though!

"Where might she have gotten the power to summon such a creature? It's not something a woman usually learns on her own."

When Elise is done with her questions, she returns to the inn to find Katze and share what she has learned.


Lilith shakes her head, offering the hilt of the blade to Elise. "I know not that part of the story, if any of it is true. It seems legends are frustratingly light on the important details at times. If Miriam Longwood did summon something evil, I am sure she had aid, but who and how? That remains a mystery. Perhaps you will find out in your exploration."

"Consider the silver dagger a loan," she says. "Return it when you come back from the Manor. And tell me the tale. If you find any interesting herb or natural medicine, you can bring to me in payment. Otherwise, you can just owe me a favor, sometimes that is worth more than coin."

Lilith hands over the dagger and the man on the table emits a low moan. Elise swears the man looks even more pale, almost like death itself was whispering in his ear, but says nothing.

Accepting the blade and the information, she says her good-byes to the naturalist, and heads back to the White Wolf to meet up with Katze.


Up to the two of you at this point, but you can flip back into the main hub and interact with those still in the Inn (you could recruit one or more to join you if you'd like), you can stay here and RP, or we can just FF to the next morning when you can set off for Seacoast Manor. LMK what you'd like to do.


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

I'd like to just fast forward to heading to the manor.

Katze will also share what she learned.


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 1| HP:11/15 | AC:16 | F+4; R+6; W+7 | Perc +5 | Deception +6, Diplomacy +6, Lore: Scribing +3, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5 | Str+0, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+3

Okay, let's fast forward to tomorrow and go to the manor!


The pair of budding adventurers return to the inn, sleep soundly through the night, with no thoughts all of ghosts, murdered families, or unleashed demons, and wake ready for the road early in the morning.

One last breakfast seem the order of the day, so they fill up with fried bacon and oatmeal and soon are ready to set off for Seacoast Manor.

As they tighten the straps on their packs, and buckle up their weapons, they realize there is no map or trail leading to the manor. It'll be up to your innate skill and the goddess of luck.

Katze, a sailor born, has some innate sense of direction, even without navigational aids. She is confident in the course they set right off. Elise agrees, though her own experience in woodcraft is less, she simply thinks heading east to the coast and then re-direct from there.

The first morning goes pretty well, strolling through the meadow of waist-high grass is almost pleasant, and the site of Tanner's Crossing, fading into the background is not too disturbing. As you stop for a brief moment, resting on a fallen log in a clearing near a copse of trees, Katze sees someting strange in the ground, a pair of footprints, well actually hoofprints, leads into the copse. They appear to be of a goat, but one walking on two legs.

GM Screen:

Katze Trained Survival, DC variable: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Elise untrained survival, DC variable: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

There, let's see what you make of that.


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

"Huh, that's odd." said Katze. She then moved up and began looking at some impressions in the ground. "You know anything about tracking?"


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 1| HP:11/15 | AC:16 | F+4; R+6; W+7 | Perc +5 | Deception +6, Diplomacy +6, Lore: Scribing +3, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5 | Str+0, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+3

"Not a thing. But those tracks are pretty big. Looks like a two-legged goat? Wonder what that could be?"

Elise thinks about whether she has any knowledge of such things. Nature check? I'm guessing it's a satyr, but not sure if Elise should know that.


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

"Not sure, although I think there's a song about a two-legged goat creature..." Katze begins whistling, humming, and singing through a bunch of different sailor tunes; some of them only last a few bars, but some of them last a verse or two.

Performance as a general check for how pleasing the sound is overall: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Elise knows that a fey creature called a satyr exists in myths and legends, but she has never seen or dealt with one directly. She knows that they have the legs of a goat, and walk upright like a man. She has also heard that devils sometimes walk the earth in the form a man with goat legs and hoofs. She's not sure if any of that applies now, however.

Katze sings snatches of a few different sailor songs, never quite hitting on the right one, but impressing Elise with her surprisingly sweet singing voice.

Anything else about these hoof-prints or move on?

GM Screen:

Elise DC 15 Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

"You want to track it, or keep moving?"

Are the tracks headed in the same direction as we are?


The tracks are seem to be heading into the small copse of trees near where you sit. It is not specifically on the way you are heading, but it wouldn't be far to follow, if that's where they indeed lead.


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 1| HP:11/15 | AC:16 | F+4; R+6; W+7 | Perc +5 | Deception +6, Diplomacy +6, Lore: Scribing +3, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5 | Str+0, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+3

Elise explains what she knows of satyrs and devils. "I want to know if the legends are true. Seems like we're running into more than one myth on this journey."

She starts heading into the copse of trees, preferring to keep her head up than look at whatever trail they might be following.


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

"Fair enough." says Katze as she unlimbers the coiled metal chain at her side and follows Elise into the copse.


The bi-pedal hoofprints clearly lead into the thick copse of trees, which is heavy with both underbrush and long tangly vines that seem to choke of several of the trees. The vines are thick and woody and hard to cut through, even with sharp blades. As you get to an especially dense place, the hoofprints just seem to end. There is no more trail to follow, no matter how hard you try.

However, your poking around has disturbed a timber rattlesnake which is coiled up in a shady spot after soaking up morning sun. The venomous snake starts rattling its beady tail and coiling up in the classic strike position.

Both of you may make Perception (initiative) checks.

GM Screen:

Snake Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


HP: 18 | AC: 16 | Perception (E): +6 | Fort (T): +5; Ref (T): +5; Will (E) +6 Spells/Day: -/1 (2) | Focus: 2 | Current Spell Effects: Mage Armor

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 1| HP:11/15 | AC:16 | F+4; R+6; W+7 | Perc +5 | Deception +6, Diplomacy +6, Lore: Scribing +3, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5 | Str+0, Dex+3, Con+1, Int+0, Wis+2, Cha+3

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7. So slow.

1 to 50 of 103 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Terra Nova Campaign - The Haunting of Seaside Manor by DM Doctor Evil All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.