Gameday - GM Qstor - Module Heroes for Highdelve (Inactive)

Game Master Qstor

Maps & handouts


51 to 100 of 161 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"This all could make quite the tourist venue. S'pose you'd need to know when the dragon was about, though."

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Kiliuk, for Highdelve wrote:

It must get crowded in here when Aurelliax drops by, yeah? So who's the lucky pair this year? Kiliuk asks of the boy.

Nothing else for me

The boy turns to Kiliuk "They're Kameer and Kara they'll return tomorrow"


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

”I wonder what kind of stories they might have when they return? Probably make up a story about all kinds of monsters they had to defeat on their trip!”

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Has anyone ever gotten hurt while harvesting the flowers? Probably not, right? I mean who could ever want to go up against a dragon? She'd probably just snap them up right quick and swallow them whole in one gulp. Kiliuk said with a big grin showing the boy he was just joking.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

[oov]is everyone here? Sorry for the delay. I had a medical procedure Friday[/ooc]


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

Here!

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Present

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Ok It makes most sense to fast forward to the day of the jubilee! Assume your information gathering is a mix of your evening and morning interactions in town.

The mood is festive in the inn as the evening progresses. Eventually, weary from your travel, you head to bed.

The sun rises, and after a quiet breakfast, you emerge out into the town square. Beams of sunlight stream past the snow-capped mountains as a joyous scene spreads before you.

Overnight, the town's staid and utilitarian main square sprouted colorful tents, a pop-up theater, a spinning contraption made of barrel bottoms, some manner of race course, and more unexpected delights.

Laughter and boisterous shouts echo from all the square's corners as its quaint cobblestone streets teem with villagers sporting festive clothes and wide smiles.

Throughout it all, the smell of fried foods weaves through air laced with the warmth of a summer that's just begun.

Activities in view:

A1. Youths stand on and around tall wooden storage boxes, playing some sort of game.
A2. Lanes have been drawn and sack races are being run.
A3. A large, gilt statue of a dragon.
A4. A Barrel-Go-Round ride has been erected.
A5. A small puppet theater has gathered a crowd.
A6. A stand sells delicious-smelling fried food on stick


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

All it took was the scent of whatever was being fried to lure Meraina in. ”Come on, sis! Something is being fried up all nice and crispy and it smells delicious,” she says, grabbing her sister by the hand and trying to drag her to the stand at A6.

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Upon arriving at the square Kiliuk is assaulted by the sounds of laughter, a barrage of colors, the smell of cooking meat and a dragon staring straighte at him.

Seeing that no one was paying attention to the dragon made the half-orc realize the dragon was just a statue. Having never seen nor encountered a dragon before Kiliuk approaches the dragon statue. Peripherally he hears his human companions going for the food stalls.

So this is Aurelliax? How much bigger is the real thing? the barbarian says in wonder.


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Torgen stops by the statue on his way to the food stall. "I'd bet she's a fair big bigger than that," he replies. "This's just gotta be the biggest they could build the likeness, made of gold like so. Hey! How's big's your dragon, Aureliax? Two, three statues tall?" The dwarf starts yelling his question to passersby as he follows the humans.

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"It smells so good! Gentlemen, care to escort us?" Without waiting for a reply, Bria locks elbows with Torgen and heads for the food carts.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

A6

Merainaa takes the lead and starts walking around. They arrive at the food stall.

Buzzing about the multicolored tents here are townspeople eating fried dough and meat skewered on thin sticks. Rich, delicious smells permeate the air as a tall, broad-shouldered man works the crowd, telling snappy jokes and offering friendly handshakes.

”Well hi there folks! You must be visitors to our fair town! Eh, get it? FAIR town?”

He chuckles as he rushes off to greet the next group walking up. The next time he passes by, he says ”My name's Toshi. Anyway, welcome! What can I getcha? Funnel cake? Corn dog? Fortifies the bones, only one silver!”

Eating the fried dough: A PC who eats it gains a +2 morale bonus to all Strength- and Charisma-based skill checks for the next hour.

- - - -
At the statute a boy passing hears Kiliuk and remarks "Oh she's that big! She's as big as a house!"


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

”Fair town?! I see what you did there! I’ll take one of each! I’ve never smelled anything so wonderful. Brialla, do you want something? I’ll get this round.”. She pulls out her pouch of gold, ready to pay for the yummies.

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Fair town..? I don't get it. OH! This is a fair! Funny." The ranger looks over the menu, "Hmmm, no honey buns...so I guess the funnel cake will have to do." She turns to the boys, You're eating too, right?"

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

With a good natured groan Kiliuk nods in reply Sure, I'll have one. And that pun...it's something a friend of mine would say. I thought I finally escaped from puns.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The vendor passes out the fresh baked buns to the party.

"Here ya go!"

- - -

missed this for Kiliuk

When you arrive at the statue, you can take in it's majesty up close.

Fully 10 feet high and twice as long, the centerpiece of the square is a gilt statue of a gold dragon with outstretched wings. A plaque at the base reads: "Highdelve dedicates this statue and all of Protectress Square to Aurelliax, Our Gilded Lady. Long may her golden wings envelop us, and may we never fail her when she calls."

* * *

Standing next to the statue watching a group of children play is a cheerful-looking woman with white hair and ruddy cheeks.

You see that a female dwarf approaches the woman and after greeting each other they start chatting and you are perceptive and overhear parts of the conversation.

”Well ... but Richelle and Tolwin cheated!" the white haired woman says silently. You cannot hear the dwarf's response but you see the the woman reacts harshly and says a little louder than she she should: "You know that they rigged the bloomgivers election and therefore are not allowed to attend the festival. This discussion is over!"

The female dwarf looks disappointed and retreats in the direction of the sack race.

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Excuse me, Kiliuk says as he approached the white haired woman, Kiliuk of Egede, I can't help overhear but what is this about an election and cheating?


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

The Sorcerer starts digging into the delicious food. ”This is awesome!”. She looked around for something else to do before going back for a second round.

”How about we go lol at the puppet show? That could be fun...”

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Perception DC 15:
Two youths are laughing near the statue, though there’s a bit of fear evident in their eyes.

“We all saw him; he had skin as pale as a sheet and these freaky little horns!” a girl says.

“He was skulking around until the watch came and scared him away. Now people pretend like he was never here—don’t want to scare away visitors, I guess. Oops!”

- - -
The woman turns to Kiliuk.

"Ah..the Bloomgivers were chosen but Richelle and her friend didn't follow the rules. Something isn't right."

Everyone want to try a Gather Info check again on Richelle and Tolwin as well as the puppeteer

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Knowledge(Local): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Who are Richelle and Towin and what rules did they break? the barbarian asked while watching his female companions head towards the puppet show.

Following a gut instinct Kiliuk tries to take a closer look at the puppeteer by squinting, trying to see if he has seen the puppeteer before.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Diplo to Get Info: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Too busy stuffing her face, the rangers seems oblivious to any and all possible dangers or intrigues.


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

Perception 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

”Who are you talking about, kids? Someone has horns? That’s strange. When was he seen?”

Diplomacy to gather information 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Meraina has better luck asking around about Richelle, Tolkien, and the puppeteer.


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Perception: 1d20 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) - 1 + 2 = 8

"Yes, how long ago was this?" Torgen follows Meraina, cramming the last of some fried dough down his throat before speaking. "And where? Inside, outside of town? Don't worry 'bout scaring us off, we're tough."

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

"It was outside of town about an hour ago."

The kid gives directions to where the horned person was.

heading there?


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

”Let’s go check this out. It’s probably nothing, but at least we can use it as an excuse to work off this funnel cake!”

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

How far away are the kids from the woman I am talking to?

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None
Merainaa wrote:
”Let’s go check this out. It’s probably nothing, but at least we can use it as an excuse to work off this funnel cake!”

With a mouthful of said funnel cake, the ranger points toward the condiments bar, "But they have dipping jelly!"

Dejectedly, Bria joins her cousin. Apparently, blood is thinker than olallieberry jam.

Just trust me, its delicious. If you are ever in Oregon, give it a try.


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

Ooh, I’ve never heard of olallieberries! I’m sure they are wonderful, since every berry is!

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Kiliuk, for Highdelve wrote:
How far away are the kids from the woman I am talking to?

like 5 feet?

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

if you guys are heading there please put your token on slide 6 please :)


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

I can’t place my token, but I’m definitely heading that direction. If anyone could place me anywhere on there, it’s be appreciated. Thanks!

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Merainaa wrote:
I can’t place my token, but I’m definitely heading that direction. If anyone could place me anywhere on there, it’s be appreciated. Thanks!

done!


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Torgen takes the lead, bringing his weapons to bear once away from the townsfolk. "Jelly'd be a good excuse, 'cept it'll be there when we're done."

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Seeing his companion headed for somewhere Kiliuk decides to stay with them. A horned man may just be a tiefling or someone dressing up as some monster to scare the people. Better take a look at it.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

as you're leaving something happens in the town

The Bloomgivers return

Suddenly ... murmurs of alarm from the western end of Protectress Square soon become shrieks of shock.

Two people stumble into the square-a young dark-haired man and a light-haired woman, half walking and half relying on the shoulders of friends. Winces of pain cross their bloodied faces.

Somewhere, someone shouts, "The Bloomgivers have been attacked' Someone get Aurelliax!"

The crowd around the Bloomgivers hushes and parts, and the mayor strides purposefully toward the injured youths. A grim look on her face, she reaches a hand lovingly toward the Bloomgivers.

Mayor Qarl addresses the crowd in a commanding voice. "Silence! Aurelliax left minutes ago due to an urgent matter. She did not trust me with the details."

She turns toward the Bloomgivers. "Kameer. Kara. Young ones, what has happened here?"

The Bloomgivers pause to catch their breath before answering. " We' re so sorry, Mayor Qarl ," Kara says.

"We were picking the brightblooms when those bullies set upon us. They took us completely by surprise, and they stole the Golden Pendant right from Kameer's neck! We barely got out with our lives!” Kameer nods. "It was Richelle and Tolwin! They're up on Dendra's Slope, and they've still got Aurelliax's amulet!”

At this news, several individuals, including the proprietors of the jubilee's events- emerge from the crowd.

The town's mayor visibly bristles with anger. "I've had enough of those two! Clearly we should have punished them more harshly!" she says. "We have to retrieve these misbehaving kids? We have to get Aurelliax's amulet back, and those two will get the justice they deserve in our stocks."

you were headed to the Dendra's Slope area when the commotion started

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

A man in the crowed shouts "We have to get Aurelliax to help!"

The mayor looks at the man ruefully. "These bullies are two of our own!"

The people in the crowd give a regretful nod.

"You all know the rules! I'm terribly sorry," Mayor Qarl continues, "but I'm afraid that Aurelliax can't directly help. You see, Aurelliax promised our forebears that she would never interfere in the town's interpersonal matters. She cannot turn her wrath against any of our town-not even if they might deserve it."

She turns to the crowd."Are there any among you who are willing to be heroes for Highdelve? Could you retrieve these bullies and Aurelliax's amulet? I assure you all that I will award those successful most generously!”

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Aye. Allow us to help you with this matter. the barbarian said, offering the aid of his party to the mayor. We have heard of those two and were planning to look in on them anyway.


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Here's hoping they listen to reason. It's tough to hit light with these. But we'll bring 'em back for you to judge."

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The other kid hands you a leaflet as you leave

"Look here! It is really sad."

Upon picking the leaflet you see that it bears sketches of a scowling human boy and girl, each about 17, along with the following message.

"Be advised: Richelle and Tolwin, apprentices to Carth Garenth and Yarla Bowhammer, are not permitted at the jubilee. If seen, please turn them away from your events.”

The Mayor turns to you as well.

"Thank you, visitors! Please, travel up Dendra’s slope, directly west of town about 3 miles," the mayor says gently.

"It sounds like the bullies are still there. The brightbloom patch is just past an old abandoned shack-that's where you'll want to start looking."

”Find these wayward youths, and return them along with Aurelliax's amulet to the people. We'll bring back the brightblooms to the square, and Kameer and Kara here can hand them out as planned. We'll commence the Brightbloom Ball and put all of this unpleasantness behind us!"

The mayor nods to the party and looks at o the assembled townsfolk and then at the senior members and asks "Do any of you have things you might loan to this group?"

Yarla steps forward with a smile."I just so happen to have a crate of items in my inventory right now, bound for a bodyguard firm in Port Ice. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a little quality control testing on one or two."

She adds "I might even have some blunt arrows, too."

She will loan all of you a sap, and will give you 10 blunt arrows.

- - -

Fast foward

You are starting your journey to Dendra's Slope

After a quick trip to Yarla's warehouse, you head toward Dendra's Slope, about three miles away. You can see a dilapidated hut, a nearby slope covered in flowers, and a cave entrance a little ways away.

Map is up. Where to?

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Bria thanks the merchant as she takes some of the blunt arrows. Once they get to the hut, the ranger looks around for tracks or other indications of where to go.

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

Meraina didn’t have a bow, so she handed her arrows to whomever wanted them. She did take the sap, however. ”Never know when you need to bash something,” she laughed.

She points at the hut. ”Why don’t we check the hut first? I know I’d be staying in there instead of a dirty old cave, if I were the teens.”

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Giving the sap a few whacks on his free hand Kiliuk gives a nod as he follows the two women. I suppose using my mace on children would be too much.Upon seeing the abandoned hut he tilts his head in its'direction as he says to the others,Shall we give the hut a look see?

Liberty's Edge

male PFS VL in MD

As you approach the hut, you begin to get your bearings.

You quickly scan the surroundings for potential threats or things that seem out of place.

Survival DC 10:
You see no other movement around the valley.

As you move up between the campsite and the cabin, can see some footprints going in and out of the hut, though they are quickly lost in a stony patch of ground just outside.

They look like they were made within the last 24 hours.

You see no other movement around the valley.

The outside of this dilapidated shack is moldy and has walls full of holes. Its rotted doors hang open on broken hinges. You cannot hear any movement from within.

You enter to find it unoccupied, a dirty bedroll in one corner along with three daggers and 6 days' worth of trail rations.


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Are these two so angry with the village as to stay here, of all places?" Torgen wonders, oblivious to the details.


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

Survival 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

”Well, nothing else is moving out here. Not sure if that is good or bad.”. She grabs the daggers and food. ”Maybe we can starve them out and they’ll come back home if we can’t find them.”

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Or has the village forced them out here? Kiliuk says as he takes a look around the inside of the hut. Seeing nothing interesting he turns around and tries to inspect the footprints to see if they belong to children or grownups keeping in mind that he was also here to look for a missing commander.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

GM screen:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Brialla sticks her head in the shack and finds something under the bedroll. Upon examination, she finds a small bundle containing a journal, a scroll, and four potions.

What are those potions?:
These are four potions of cure light wounds

above DC 16 Perception or detect magic and DC 16 Spellcraft:

What is that scroll? DC 22 Spellcraft to decipher::
This is a scroll of scorching ray.

What does the journal say? the only entry, which bears today's date, says::

Oh my dear demonic god. These stupid kids are hated in town but the roots of mistrust were enough to convince them to join my mother's plan to attack the jubilee and circumvent the dragon's protection. They beat up the flower pickers, but they let them escape alive! But we retrieved the amulet and together with mother's sacrifice this will be enough to protect the beast in the cave from the dragon's wrath.

- - -

GM screen:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 1d20 ⇒ 14 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Kiliuk and Torgen:
You spot some movement behind the big rock across the valley from the flowers, in front of the cave entrance.


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

Spellcraft 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 potions

Spellcraft 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Scroll

”Everyone take a potion. Those are Cure Light Wounds. If those ruffians try to jump us, that will help calm out bumps and bruises. And this scroll is one called Scorching Ray. It’s stronger than the magic I’m used to, but I think I can cast it.”

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Bria quickly scans the journal. "Uh guys? we have a problem. Someone is planning to use the medallion to bypass the defenses and attack the town. Whoever's behind it manipulated the two we are looking for."

51 to 100 of 161 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday - GM NOWRUZ - Module Heroes for Highdelve All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.