Gameday - GM Qstor - Module Heroes for Highdelve (Inactive)

Game Master Qstor

Maps & handouts


101 to 150 of 161 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Torgen gratefully accepts a potion. "I've had a few of these in my time. Taste leaves something to be desired." Suddenly he tenses, weapons at the ready. "Somethin's moving by the cave! Best check it out before it does us."

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Kiliuk takes one of the offered portion just as he notices movement near the cave entrance.

There! he says as he points toward the cave, I see movement behind the big rock. It must be the children or whoever it is that commands them. Be on guard! He says quietly.


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

Meraina let’s the boys take the lead and falls in behind them. She asks her cousin to watch their back, as she didn’t want to be punched suddenly in the back of the head!

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Bria knocks one of the blunt arrows and looks around the area.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

CRACK!!

You are already standing outside when you all hear a strange sound coming from the back of the hut.

Suddenly,you see that a hidden small door in the back of the hut open that leads to a small chamber that looks no bigger than two square meters ... somebody is in there.

A hooded figure emerges from the small chamber and based on its movement looks either drunk, sleepy or very exhausted.

Brialla:
you see a boy and girl about 17, hiding behind a rock near the cave

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

The half-orc turns at the sound, staring back into the house and seeing neither the boy nor the girl they are looking for but remembering the words on the note the barabarian decides it is better to ask forgiveness later and tackles the hooded person.

Tackle: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

We're on slide 6

Kiliuk tries to tackle the hooded figure but he misses.

Combat!

The hooded figure removes his hood to reveal a male with two small horns on his head and pale reddish skin. He draws a short sword and tries to stab the half orc.

DC 10 Knowledge Local:
He's a tiefling

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

But the half orc is too quick for the horned man.

Just then two young humans, a male and a female come around from the large rock with longbows drawn and arrows knocked. They wear longswords sheathed at their waists and point the arrows at the party. "Leave our friend ALONE or you'll get arrows in the stomach!"

they fit the description of the missing bullies Richelle and Tolwin

The party is up!


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

Know. Local 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

The Sorcerer casts a magic missile at the horned creature.

Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Local: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Look children, I'm not sure who or even what that is. Pretty certain its something from the dark depths of somewhere. Sure sign that he's not your 'friend'. Stand down and come back with us. No need for you to get hurt."

Intimidate: 1d20 ⇒ 5


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Local: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

"A tiefling! They aren't all bad, but this one looks it." Less reserved about using his weapons on the fiend, Torgen hustles over to it.

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

We will save the children from your corruption demon! the half-orc roars as he swings at the tiefling with his heavy mace.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Merainaa you couldn't see the tiefling so I moved you up on Slide 6. Map is on slide 6

The kids ignore Brialla, Merainnaa's magic missile slams into the tiefling as does Kiliuk's sword.

The stabs at the half orc and steps back. His blade goes wide.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

The kids fire arrows at Kiliuk.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

They fly into the ground around the half orc.

damage tiefling 7

maps

Party is up!


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Torgen walks a long arc around the tiefling and swings his battleaxe!

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Bria returns fire, the shot tangling in the branches.

Longbow vs BLUE {PBS/Cover?}: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 5 for Blunt Arrow damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Not certain if the kids have cover, but added it just in case.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Torgen's axe cuts deep into the leg of the tiefling. The tiefling drops.

Brialla's arrow misses, flying over the heads of the teenagers.

Merainnaa and Kiliuk are up!


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

”You two throw down those bows right now! We are here to bring you back to town and we’d prefer you to be in one piece,” the sorcerer huffs.

Intimidate 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Flowing around the attacks Kiliuk lets out a terrifying roar and swipes with all his might at the tiefling.
Power Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 - 1 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Kiliuk the tiefling dropped you want to redo your action?

The two seem unphased.

The two teenagers shoot the dwarf.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

"You've killed our friend outsiders! We don't take your threats without payback"

Torgen 2 damage

Party is up!

Kiliuk can act twice


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Once again hindered by his stubby legs, Torgen takes the time to circle around Tolwin. He holds his weapons so as to hit with blunt ends, though his arrow wound disagrees with the idea.

Double move.


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

The Sorcerer moves ahead and casts an Acid Splash spell at the blue garbed foe.

RTA 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage 1d3 ⇒ 1

Will someone move me 10’ to the right of Brialla, please?

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"You guys had a chance to do it the easy way."

Brilla launches another arrow.

Longbow vs BLUE {PBS}: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 1 = 16 for Blunt Arrow damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Merainaa DONE!

The acid and the blunt arrow hit the young woman as the dwarven warrior moves next to Tolwin.

Torgen 2 damage, Richelle 7 damage

Kiliuk is up!

you can act twice

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

First action: move 7 squares(double move while drawing the sap)
Seeing as they want the children alive Kiliuk drops his mace and reaches for the sap they were provided as he runs towards the children.

Second action. I don't know if the sap gives a bonus to attack rolls. If it does please add it to my roll
As he reaches them he attempts to give Tolwin a mighty whack with his sap on his head.
Attack with sap: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Kiliuk slaps Tolwin across the head with his sap leaving a bruise.

The kids drop their bows and draw swords.

"You killed our friend!" shouts Tolwin as he stabs at the dwarf.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Richelle stabs at Kiliuk.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Both swings go wide! The party members are too quick for the teenagers.

Torgen 2 damage, Richelle 7 damage, Tolwin 3 damage

The party is up again!


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

Meraina casts another Acid Splash spell at the blue garbed foe.

RTA 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 4 = 2
Damage 1d3 ⇒ 2


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Torgen exercises an unhealthy amount of restraint as he attacks Tolwin.

Warhammer: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 3 - 4 = 12
Damage (nonlethal): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Do you like him enough to die with him BOY? The barbarian roars as he evades the girl's stab and slaps his sap across the girl's face.
THEN I'LL SEND YOU AFTER HIM!
Intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Bria closes in as she fires again. "Why are you trying to ruin the ceremony? Surely there is more to your story."

Longbow vs BLUE {PBS}: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 1 = 20 for BLUNT ARROW Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Most of the party's attacks go wide, Torgen's hammer a hair away from striking. But Brialla's blunt arrow hits the side of Richelle and leaves a large bruise.

Richelle winches in pain and drops her longsword. "Tolwin it's not WORTH it...let's give up!"

"But Richelle!? What about Feran?" He thinks for a moment and then drops his weapon.

"We give up!" Richelle shouts.

I'm assuming you take their weapons and let them surrender?

if so then - (see below)

Richelle and Tolwin drop their weapons and walk away from them. The tiefling, they explain, wanted to unleash an ettin on the jubilee to distract the townsfolk so that he could steal from them unhindered. They went along with him to get back at the townspeople who banned them from the celebration.

When they saw Tameer and Kara heading toward the brightbloom flower patch, they couldn't resist the jealous urge to beat them up and steal Aurelliax's beloved amulet.

A bit of forceful prodding prompts Tolwin and Richelle to admit that they lost it. They were taunting the ettin where it's restrained in a nearby cave you can see the entrance in the rocks from where you guys are standing, and the creature stole the amulet. Tolwin and Richelle admit that the ettin is likely to break its restraints soon and rampage into Highdelve.

They seem remorseful and will face judgment from the mayor.

"We're very sorry for attacking you. We've done a lot of very dumb things and hurt people. Our lives are ruined!"

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Smart move children." Bria goes about the task of disarming the siblings and then recovering the blunt arrows. "Now, what's all this about?"

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

It is never too late to change. Why I heard one time there was this... Kiliuk trails off as he sees the expression on the children's faces. Never mind. Just...it is never too late to change. Why were you two banned anyway? Not mentioning the woman's tale that they were involved in cheating the selection. He wants to hear it from their own mouths their own story.


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

”Um there’s an Elttin in the cave? Let’s deal with that problem before we worry about these kids!”


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Here's hoping you're sorry. That's the first step." Torgen looks ready to give a sermon, but seems more interested in entering the cave. "Second step's proving your honesty by staying put. We'll deal with the ettin and come back for you."

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Kiliuk goes back to the Tiefling's body and picks up his mace and putting the sap away before joining the others at the mouth of the cave.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

I'm swamped at work today. I'll get the map up tomorrow morning. Hope everyone is enjoying the game

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

I moved you guys to slide 10 on the maps (above}

Looking for the ettin the party enters the cave

The dank scent of moss hangs heavy in the air as the gloom in the cave thickens

Where to?


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Hope you two ladies brought a torch for yourselves, my hands are full," Torgen shrugs with his weapons. He ventures to the north, more listening than looking for signs of the ettin.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Best not to get separated, Kiliuk begins as he follows the dwarf, his darkvision allowing to see well enough without a light, though I would prefer if we take the larger paths. It'll be hard to move in such cramped quarters.


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

The sorcerer pulls out her dagger and focuses her concentration on it for a moment. Before long, the dagger began gleaming light almost as bright as a torch. ”I can carry this, if you boys don’t need any extra light.”

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

With a fist bump and a slightly smug? grin, the ranger adds, "Looks like the 'ladies' are good!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

I moved everyone up a bit

These cramped corridors smell like fungus and rot.

GM screen:
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 18Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Everyone but Torgen (who's thinking about ale) hears a violent thudding sound as well as muffled roaring coming from deeper within the
cave. off to the "north" and to the "east" on the map


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"...I mean, Luglurch isn't for everyone. In terms of price and their precious taste buds, or so they say. Not that it was even in the running for best beer. I swear, you haven't lived until you've quaffed some Fort Indros Ale." A conversation playing in Torgen's head seeps into speech. "So which way? You'd think it'd be easier to find a great angry two-head in a small space."

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Did you guys hear that? Like a thump. Sounds like it came from over that way." With an arrow knocked, the ranger heads toward the noise to investigate further.

Perception : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

Meraina follows her cousin, hoping the boys take the hint and come along as well.

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Hearing some noise from further in Kiliuk raises his buckler and readies his mace for battle before he replies to the human, If you also heard some sort of roar then yes, I did hear it too.

He cautiously heads north, towards the roar.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

I moved you guys up. Did someone heal Torgen?

As the party moves up, a huge two headed creature steps out from a small cave.

"Intruders! It cries out in a strange version of Orcish and Giant. It seems very angry and waves its flail.

DC 10 Knowledge local:
its an ettin

Combat!

party is up!


”Mogmurch” Male NE goblin expert 1 | HP 7/7 (2 nonlethal) | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB -3, CMD 9 | F +1, R +2, W +1 | Init +2 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

I was planning on waiting, figured I'd use my potion in or out of combat at lower HP.

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Torn from his reverie, Torgen runs toward the obvious threat.

Double move. Torgen's AC is now 22.

The Concordance

”Brialla” Female NG human ranger 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 T 12 FF 13 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F +4, R +4, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Local: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

"Whoa...an ettin." She shoots Mera a quick glance, "Don't worry, I've trained for this!" She thinks about it a moment longer, "Stay behind me though, just in case."

Longbow {Giant}: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 12
Damage {Giant}: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 2 = 8


Female FeySorcerer 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 13/13/10 | F+1,R+2,W+2 | Init+2, Perc+0 | CMD 13

Know. Local 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

”It’s big, whatever it is!”. Meraina casts a magic missile at the beast.

Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sovereign Court

”Kiliuk” Male CG half-orc barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | F +6, R +1, W +0 | Init +1 | darkvision 60ft; Perc +6 | Speed 40ft (30ft in armor) | Active conditions: None

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Hearing the hostility in the creature's voice Kiliuk answers with his own roar as he runs up to the creature and swings his mace with all his might.
Attack Roll-Power Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 1 = 4
Damage Roll-Power Attack: 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8

101 to 150 of 161 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday - GM NOWRUZ - Module Heroes for Highdelve All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.