The Silver Shields return - Group Grey

Game Master TheNine

Need something investigated, explored, or delivered with minimal fuss and maximum protection? Hire the Silver Shields today!

Group Grey
Battlemap


1,251 to 1,280 of 1,280 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

Knowledge Nature (Elven Crows): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Everyone roll perceptions. for uh no reason. Except you Swen you are good.:P

Thorn you know that most crows and ravens eat fruits,vegetables, grains, insects very small rodents, and carrion. etc... Elven crows eat those things but do tend to prefer the fruits, grains, and vegetables.

Also you would garner from its size and coloration it is probably a female bird.

"Koyo, koyo."

The bird echoed seeming to bob its head up and down to say it agreed that it was indeed a fine name.


Male Suli| HP: 16/16 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: +1 Magus (eldritch scion)/2nd| Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Eldritch Pool 8/8

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10


Dhampir Sorcerer | HP 15/15 | Init 4 | AC 13 | T 10 | FF 13 | Fort +2 | Ref +3 | Will +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +11, arcana +7, spellcraft +7, use magic device +9

"Well I'm happy she seems to like it." Nicenzia says as the bird starts repeating the name.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17


"Fruits, grains, and vegetables preferably, though small rodents will do in if necessary." Thorn answers.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 30 if involving humans


Male 1/2 Orc Bloodrager 2 | HP 25/25 | Init +1 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | Fort +7 | Ref +2 | Will +2 | Perception +5 with Darkvision

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Holy s~+# sorry for the delays everyone, map updated!

Nicenzia and Thorn, you see four figures off in the woodline to your right, that seem off. You cant make a lot of details through the foilage but you know they are there, barely moving.

Nicenzia your elven crow suddenly seems... agitated as if something is wrong It starts to furiously caw and flap its wings about.

Thorn:
you catch of whiff of something... foul. like the carcass of a large animal left in the sun


"There are four figures in the woodline over there, and I smell something....dead." Thorn says glancing in that direction.


Male 1/2 Orc Bloodrager 2 | HP 25/25 | Init +1 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | Fort +7 | Ref +2 | Will +2 | Perception +5 with Darkvision

Aurelain readies his bardiche and moves up to defend the cart, He takes another look.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 Aye, I seem um now.

The Exchange

Female Kayal URogue (Shadow Walker) 2 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | HP 18/18 | F +2 R +6 W+2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 (Darkvision 70ft)

"Shhhhhhutup," Swen tries to quiet her bird.

With the heads up from Nicenzia and Thorn, Swen draws her bow and knocks an arrow, although with all Koyo’s squawking, she’s sure whoever’s up ahead knows of their approach.


Thorn unslings her bow, keeping her eyes on the potential threats.


Dhampir Sorcerer | HP 15/15 | Init 4 | AC 13 | T 10 | FF 13 | Fort +2 | Ref +3 | Will +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +11, arcana +7, spellcraft +7, use magic device +9

Nizencia prepares a ray of frost to cast when they get within reach of it if they seem hostile.


Male Suli| HP: 16/16 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: +1 Magus (eldritch scion)/2nd| Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Eldritch Pool 8/8

Looking puzzled, Amed asks, "What is everyone looking at?"


"Uwwnnnna"

A low grumbling moan emmanating from the woods and Koyo made a nervous sounding kek kek kek noise.

Handle animal check!

The horses too whinnied nervously as well no doubt catching of whiff of the foul smell.

The Exchange

Female Kayal URogue (Shadow Walker) 2 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | HP 18/18 | F +2 R +6 W+2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 (Darkvision 70ft)

Swen doesn’t have Handle Animal.

"Ugh this bird was a bad idea."

Swen moves forward, arrow knocked, and tries to see what’s causing all this ruckus.
Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Thorn likewise readies a shot at the first sign of an actual threat.


Male 1/2 Orc Bloodrager 2 | HP 25/25 | Init +1 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | Fort +7 | Ref +2 | Will +2 | Perception +5 with Darkvision

Aurelain readies his Cold Iron bardiche and advances, making sure he stays between the treat and Swena and Thorn.


As you start to approach the sounds Aurelain you come upon a curious sight. 4 zombies, in raggedy looking black leather armor turn to face beginning to shamble torwards you. After a few steps you notice rusted lengths of chain wrapped about their waist. Straining against the chain it appears they are trying to reach you, though they for the moment cannot get to you.


Dhampir Sorcerer | HP 15/15 | Init 4 | AC 13 | T 10 | FF 13 | Fort +2 | Ref +3 | Will +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +11, arcana +7, spellcraft +7, use magic device +9

"This is kinda sad, not even in the afterlife did these poor souls receive freedom. What kind of spell has created these undeads, perhaps my own necromatics will one day be able to do such." Nicenzia wonders as she sees the zombies.


Male 1/2 Orc Bloodrager 2 | HP 25/25 | Init +1 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | Fort +7 | Ref +2 | Will +2 | Perception +5 with Darkvision

Aurelain laughs as he studies the chains and what they are secured to. I can likely strike them down with this reach weapon. he states as he continues to close the distance.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Dhampir Sorcerer | HP 15/15 | Init 4 | AC 13 | T 10 | FF 13 | Fort +2 | Ref +3 | Will +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +11, arcana +7, spellcraft +7, use magic device +9

"I'd say it might be best to send them to Pharasma, I don't have anything to control them with so it's best to let them have peace for now." Nicenzia responds to Aurelain.

The Exchange

Female Kayal URogue (Shadow Walker) 2 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | HP 18/18 | F +2 R +6 W+2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 (Darkvision 70ft)

"Nicenzia, can you tell if these zombies belong to someone?"


Dhampir Sorcerer | HP 15/15 | Init 4 | AC 13 | T 10 | FF 13 | Fort +2 | Ref +3 | Will +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +11, arcana +7, spellcraft +7, use magic device +9

"As much as I know it's not possible to tell who crates zombies, and other undeads. But I'll be the first to admit I've never had a tome of necromancy in my hands to study so my knowledge is limited to my natural affinity with that school. But to be honest if someone had created them with magic it should have run it's course by now and returned them to corpses. Wish I could give you a better answer, perhaps their armors could tell us where they come from?"


Male 1/2 Orc Bloodrager 2 | HP 25/25 | Init +1 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | Fort +7 | Ref +2 | Will +2 | Perception +5 with Darkvision

Approaching so only one of the undead is withing 10' of him Aurelain swings his pole axe.

Cold Iron bardiche: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 161d10 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

The Exchange

Female Kayal URogue (Shadow Walker) 2 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | HP 18/18 | F +2 R +6 W+2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 (Darkvision 70ft)

Swen takes another good look around to see if this is some sort of ambush.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


As you approach Aurelain you can easily follow the chain back to a tree that has the chains wrapped about it. Thats not all though, following the chain bank you can see what looks to be well a parts of a body in some undergrowth.

The 1/2 orcs powerful blow easily cuts into the first zomble and it falls to the ground the other three still moaning and straining to reach you all.


Dhampir Sorcerer | HP 15/15 | Init 4 | AC 13 | T 10 | FF 13 | Fort +2 | Ref +3 | Will +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +11, arcana +7, spellcraft +7, use magic device +9

"Be careful,this could be something worse than it looks like." Nicenzia says as she carefully follows behind Aurelain and sees the body in the undergrowth.


Thorn fires on the next nearest of the standing zombies.

Masterwork Longbow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The Exchange

Female Kayal URogue (Shadow Walker) 2 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | HP 18/18 | F +2 R +6 W+2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 (Darkvision 70ft)

Swen also fires at a zombie to allow Aurelain to get a closer look.
Shortbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4Sneak Attack?: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Male 1/2 Orc Bloodrager 2 | HP 25/25 | Init +1 | AC 15 | T 11 | FF 14 | Fort +7 | Ref +2 | Will +2 | Perception +5 with Darkvision

Aurelain will continue to cut these undead abominations down. He shows little emotion but says There seems to be a body there by the tree where these things are chained. Perhaps an earlier victim?

Cold Iron bardiche: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 231d10 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

1,251 to 1,280 of 1,280 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Silver Shields return - Group Grey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.