The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


72,801 to 72,850 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
Michael Dacamara wrote:
"I think it should work, and I know one way to find out." Michael says as he puts it on without hesitance. "Lie to me. If I don't forget you, it prevents mind stuff."

Kitty winced. She was terrified to even try what she thought of as the nuclear option. What if the hat didn't work? What if he forgot her? She took deep breaths trying to fight down the panic.

"Okay," she said hoarsely. "Ummm......I am totally comfortable with this test, and the thought of you forgetting me doesn't cause panic attacks. Because I totally miss being invisble all the time."

Michael waits for a moment and shrugs.

"Either that was the truth or you can trust the helmet, because I still remember you and now owe you a big hug, my beautiful and brave Kitty."


Male Aasimar (Muse-Touched)

Jacob nods. ¨I don´t really have time for questions, so I just hope this will work.¨


Figment Narrator 20

thought I already posted this, I guess Arthur's mad monologue distracted me
The winged snake frowns and places his wing firmly on the wall and firmly states "I demand you take me to the infirmary!" For a split second arrows shoot out in every direction but then they disappear replaced with the standard line directing him to the infirmary, which happened to be nearby.


Reapling (scout form) rogue, black blooded oracle, gestalt lvl 16

"Stuck yet? You should try the direction the arrows are pointing. They are pointing that way, just in case you weren't sure."
Vickory smiles pleasantly.


Figment Narrator 20

Despite having not moved yet the feathery dragon creature rapidly says "obviously" begins slithering into the room "I require the use of your healers to fix my wing"


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

sorry bout the delayed answer here.

Melody took a few steps back as Arthur went on his speal, she almost stopped listening to him until he mentioned about something being wrong.

that was twice in one day that someone has told her she was wrong, that was enough of that, last time she did make a small mistake but this time she knew she was correct.

She looked at Arthur for a second, My calculations are correct. any errors in the figures are on purpose. besides are you an expert on temporal physics, have you ever been in the Time-space vortex? my calculation take into account all the important variables at the correct number of occurrences.

Once Hermes has indicated the errors made, Melody looks at herself, really? she seems to be at a loss as to what to say at this point.


male human monk 16

Lang was with Sara in what he knows as the Spirit world. these lines of connection are completely new. all his life (being rather short actually) he thought that he was the bridge of the two worlds.

This changes everything.

Sara what do these lines mean? he asks her again hoping that maybe some miraculous revelation would pop into her head.

I'm going to see where this one leads. and Lang follows a group of lines that go further into the temple.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

well you made an error in judgment here
Arthur was lost for words and was about to snap out of it distracted such as he was from sparky thoughts into the realms of hormones by Hermes' reminder of the time travler's *ahem* dimensions.
"... I.. i.. But her.. Wait What? You object to my corrections on the grounds of my travel history? Rediculous,"he pulls up her list of equations and selected the one he was looking for and says "look, here and here on the input side you added something to compensate for the cosmic background radiation but here when you balance the equation you only did so with one of the two instances you used that constant. Thus you either forgot you already put the constant in once or you intentionally put it in twice and just forgot to balance one of them. It's an equation that means they both have to be equal"

as a note the possible math error is just 2.67 degrees kelvin, making one of your pesumably several equations, namely the one detailing the rate of expansion off by merely a tenth of a tenth of a percent to quote "aproximantly 0.0112 percent" I was just picking something super tiny and I figured you wouldn't care since you previously asked me to check


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

Melody just is not used to being corrected, this is kind of new to her... sorry Arthur

Melody looks at everything again..I, ahhhh, I, yeah that was, ahhh, supposed, to, be, there?!

anyway, that margin of error is nothing to worry about, My own physiology should be able to handle the error.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

"Ha! But yes, even if so, if your phisiology is handling this it might not be able to handle other, bigger dangers! Wait.. Phisology not standard.. Yes you told me earlier that you radiated Antron energy, I remember, I started a suit design to be powered by it, not done, no, far from done not enough data, insufficient materials, estimated it would be done in a couple weeks, maybe a month, anyway, your phisology, different from standard human but appear human, so question is alien or enhanced, or to say properly "transhuman", one who was formerly human but was modified such as myself if you wish to use the strictest of definitions"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
N/A Male voice Robot Ninja10/Machinesmith 1

Aananda:
"Now, ma'am?"


Male Shaman(Nature) 6/Green Faith Acolyte 10/Ranger(Spell-Less) 16(Gestalt)

Huninn speeds through the school halls, though he is smart enough to make sure Jaiye is able to keep up. Once outside, the raven veers off into the woods, making its way deep inside. After about ten minutes it turns right, heading off the trail. As soon as Jai catches up, she finds herself staring at a tangle of branches and vines, all covered in sharp, long thorns.

To her surprise, moments after she arrives, they part roughly down the middle, revealing a small path. Walking about twenty five feet, she comes across her brother, sitting in a cleared out area. The trees have bent themselves around him to form a protective shelter, and its clear to his sister that it is the young girl playing with butterflies that Silinrul is protecting.

"Hiya sis, I see Huninn found you" He says with a slightly weary smile.


Image
Silinrul wrote:

Huninn speeds through the school halls, though he is smart enough to make sure Jaiye is able to keep up. Once outside, the raven veers off into the woods, making its way deep inside. After about ten minutes it turns right, heading off the trail. As soon as Jai catches up, she finds herself staring at a tangle of branches and vines, all covered in sharp, long thorns.

To her surprise, moments after she arrives, they part roughly down the middle, revealing a small path. Walking about twenty five feet, she comes across her brother, sitting in a cleared out area. The trees have bent themselves around him to form a protective shelter, and its clear to his sister that it is the young girl playing with butterflies that Silinrul is protecting.

"Hiya sis, I see Huninn found you" He says with a slightly weary smile.

"Okay, explanations. But first is it possible to move your fortress here a little closer to the school? This is way closer to the boundaries of the wards than I'm comfortable with. Especially with a murderer running around stabbing girls to death when they step outside the wards and using telepathic abilities to alter their memories. I get that you feel safer in the trees, but I feel safer well inside the wards," she said, more than a bit nonplussed at this development.


Image
HRMS-XI "Hermes" wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Hermes:

::Yes. There's no way we'll be able to talk him down now. For his own safety we need to sedate him.::

"Arthur, you're losing the point again. Let's not get so hung up in the minutiae that we forget what we're here to do. Melody needs to head for that rift soon and we need the suit ready for when that happens. I think I can come up with about a teaspoon of metal for that magnetic shielding...if you spread it out among nanites that should be plenty to generate a magnetic field," she said, trying to get Arthur's attention.


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
Michael Dacamara wrote:
"I think it should work, and I know one way to find out." Michael says as he puts it on without hesitance. "Lie to me. If I don't forget you, it prevents mind stuff."

Kitty winced. She was terrified to even try what she thought of as the nuclear option. What if the hat didn't work? What if he forgot her? She took deep breaths trying to fight down the panic.

"Okay," she said hoarsely. "Ummm......I am totally comfortable with this test, and the thought of you forgetting me doesn't cause panic attacks. Because I totally miss being invisble all the time."

Michael waits for a moment and shrugs.

"Either that was the truth or you can trust the helmet, because I still remember you and now owe you a big hug, my beautiful and brave Kitty."

She threw herself into his arms and squeezed tightly. "Don't make me do that again," she sniffled. "I was so scared."


Jacob Forgehand wrote:
Jacob nods. ¨I don´t really have time for questions, so I just hope this will work.¨

"Very well. The white room is a sensory depravation chamber, primarily used to isolate a student who has just attempted to commit violence until a staff member can deal with them. However it is also available for medical quarantines in casezz like yourzz. Do not worry. No one will be put in with you. There are multiple white roomzz. Please try to remain calm and you will be released and reevaluated at the earliezzt opportunity," Dzevezzin said in a bored voice. "Prepare for transport."

Without giving Jacob the chance to ask any more questions, he hits a button and Jacob finds himself floating in a white room full of absolutely nothing.

Note: This is not a SIM room. It is as described above. Unlike a SIM room its environment does not alter. It remains persistently nothing.


Male Aasimar (Muse-Touched)

Jacob suddenly pops into the completely white room. A bit bewildered for a moment, he then shrugs and waits for the change to happen.

About a minute and a half later, a flash of black and red light temporarily blots out the white of the room, obscuring Jacob...


Demonic Eidolon

...and revealing a massive demon the size of a house, raging and thrashing with its powerful fists, claws, horns, and mouth against the white of the room.

Click on link to see image.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

"Right right... Hmm not ideal, far from ideal, but could work, hmm under ideal circumstances we'd have a chunk the size of my head, but I could still have all the features I wanted with a mass the size of a baseball.. A teaspoon...we'd need a thin double coiled magnetic strip... We'll have to run the numbers but it'd be very fragile, so we'll need to put one of the ceramic plates over the generator housing, and add some more surge protection capacitors around the cool to regulate the incoming current, hmm and maybe a coating of paint thin photovoltaic cells across the surfaces to act as additional radiation shielding and suplimentary power supply... Has Carl's ship left the station yet?"


N/A Male voice Robot Ninja10/Machinesmith 1

"Then in this case, this object is unnecessary?"

Hermes lifts the measuring tape he had intended to use to fix the suit.


female human Witch 5 / Pack Lord Beastmaster 0.5
Lang Fei wrote:

Lang was with Sara in what he knows as the Spirit world. these lines of connection are completely new. all his life (being rather short actually) he thought that he was the bridge of the two worlds.

This changes everything.

Sara what do these lines mean? he asks her again hoping that maybe some miraculous revelation would pop into her head.

I'm going to see where this one leads. and Lang follows a group of lines that go further into the temple.

I don't really know what about this would make him question his status as a spirit bridge? Don't all people with familiars or animal companions, etc have ties to them? It just happens that Sara's go to other people first.

"I dunno. I thought you would know... Maybe someone else will? Can anyone else do this?"

Sara starts to follow.

When we move in the spirit world, do we move in the real one?


Male Half-Elf
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
She threw herself into his arms and squeezed tightly. "Don't make me do that again," she sniffled. "I was so scared."

"Never, ever, Kitty." He promises. "But I want you to promise me if this guy or girl or whatever tries to get you again, you'll lie so he forgets you, then come get me, okay? I know I'm not really a fighter, but I'll do everything in my power to make that killer regret what he's done."

"And then you can berate me for being a dumb ol' hero for no reason, okay?"


He crouches in the cargo hold, his many legs braced between some of the crates and unavoidably gouging into them. His eyes simply watching, his expression blank. The dimness around him flickers as electricity arcs across his body. As requested by the strange man in the strange clothes, he is holding most of the electricity inside, but some always leaks out.

The strange man told him he would be safe, that he should go with the strange man, but he does not trust the strange man; he has been told that he would be safe before. So he waits for the trip to be over, and for the next round of tortures to begin.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

Arthur mumbles to himself "Estimated 5% of energy will be captured by the cells in alignment theta, compared to 2.1% captured in standard alpha alignment-" he then speaks up when Hermes asks his question "hmm? no no, that's still an ongoing issue, need to be fixed" he says and takes the tape when Hermes gives it to him, he then turns to melody with the tape outstretched and immiedietly freezes up, seeming to consider certain implications and blushes "ah...erhm... Could you ah raise your arms then please?"
if it wasn't obvious, Arthur may have a certain charm normally but when he's in the madness place he does not know how to handle the complex system that is females
This may go away with expirence, or it may get worse... No way to know (answer: whichever I and/or the plot find more interesting)


Demonic Eidolon

How much time has passed since Jacob entered the White Room?


Demonic Eidolon

Lamir continues to claw and thrash, trying to find an enemy where there is none.

Testing attacks...
Claw: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (4) + 32 = 36 Damage: 5d6 + 19 ⇒ (6, 2, 6, 1, 6) + 19 = 40
Claw: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (6) + 32 = 38 Damage: 5d6 + 19 ⇒ (6, 3, 6, 1, 3) + 19 = 38
Claw: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (16) + 32 = 48 Damage: 5d6 + 19 ⇒ (1, 5, 3, 5, 1) + 19 = 34
Claw: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (3) + 32 = 35 Damage: 5d6 + 19 ⇒ (2, 5, 1, 1, 6) + 19 = 34

Slam: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (9) + 32 = 41 Damage: 5d8 + 19 ⇒ (3, 8, 5, 1, 1) + 19 = 37
Slam: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (4) + 32 = 36 Damage: 5d8 + 19 ⇒ (5, 6, 2, 2, 7) + 19 = 41
Slam: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (15) + 32 = 47 Damage: 5d8 + 19 ⇒ (7, 5, 5, 5, 4) + 19 = 45
Slam: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (12) + 32 = 44 Damage: 5d8 + 19 ⇒ (8, 6, 5, 1, 8) + 19 = 47

Rend: 6d6 + 28 ⇒ (2, 1, 4, 4, 4, 6) + 28 = 49
Rend: 6d6 + 28 ⇒ (3, 4, 1, 1, 6, 6) + 28 = 49

Bite: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (10) + 32 = 42 Damage: 5d6 + 28 ⇒ (2, 5, 2, 6, 6) + 28 = 49

Gore: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (6) + 32 = 38 Damage: 5d6 + 19 ⇒ (4, 3, 1, 3, 3) + 19 = 33


Lamir, Demonic Spirit wrote:
How much time has passed since Jacob entered the White Room?

Basically it takes as long as it takes. Dzevezzin is checking on his progress every couple minutes. So how long it takes before and after transformation is entirely up to you. There's nothing in the white room for Lamir to destroy so he can safely be left to rampage until he stops.


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
She threw herself into his arms and squeezed tightly. "Don't make me do that again," she sniffled. "I was so scared."

"Never, ever, Kitty." He promises. "But I want you to promise me if this guy or girl or whatever tries to get you again, you'll lie so he forgets you, then come get me, okay? I know I'm not really a fighter, but I'll do everything in my power to make that killer regret what he's done."

"And then you can berate me for being a dumb ol' hero for no reason, okay?"

"You do know that I've seen some of your homework, right? I don't think you need to be a good fighter. Just a reasonably good aim," she joked weakly. "And I promise. There's nothing I could do to this person myself. Everything I do relies on asking my animal friends for help, and I won't put any more of them in his path. He's killed enough of them already. If he/she/it/whatever comes after me, I'll do what I need to to get away."


Male Aasimar (Muse-Touched)

After a few minutes, with nothing to destroy, Lamir slowly fades away, revealing the still badly injured Jacob.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16
Arthur Barren wrote:

Arthur mumbles to himself "Estimated 5% of energy will be captured by the cells in alignment theta, compared to 2.1% captured in standard alpha alignment-" he then speaks up when Hermes asks his question "hmm? no no, that's still an ongoing issue, need to be fixed" he says and takes the tape when Hermes gives it to him, he then turns to melody with the tape outstretched and immiedietly freezes up, seeming to consider certain implications and blushes "ah...erhm... Could you ah raise your arms then please?"

if it wasn't obvious, Arthur may have a certain charm normally but when he's in the madness place he does not know how to handle the complex system that is females
This may go away with expirence, or it may get worse... No way to know (answer: whichever I and/or the plot find more interesting)

Mel was standing there, letting Arthur finish his "tirade?" she tries not to laugh. but can't help but give a little giggle at his bashfulness all of a sudden.

she complies and holds her arms out for him take some measurements.

You know, on certain cultures, mainly in the stima 7 system, this may mean we are married. she adds with a grin.


male human monk 16
Sara and Bee wrote:


I don't really know what about this would make him question his status as a spirit bridge? Don't all people with familiars or animal companions, etc have ties to them? It just happens that Sara's go to other people first.

"I dunno. I thought you would know... Maybe someone else will? Can anyone else do this?"

Sara starts to follow.

When we move in the spirit world, do we move in the real one?

the questions he has is, simple, before he only believed that he had this kind of spiritual connection. this is new, he still has to learn about this...also PM coming soon

as far as moving, it is basically the same as the real world, except no bending is possible in the spirit word. think of entering the spirit world like casting Astral Projection spell.

in response to Sara's question, nobody that I know of. unless they are keeping it a secret. some of the elder monks can communicate with the spirits in this world, but I don't know if they can travel here. Oh, and I have a spirit friend here as well, but he is kind of like a prisoner because of a connection he has with one of the teachers back at the school. I am trying to help him become free. maybe we go meet him sometime.


Male Shaman(Nature) 6/Green Faith Acolyte 10/Ranger(Spell-Less) 16(Gestalt)

"Do not worry sister. Whatever stalks these grounds has no power here. But, if it will make you more comfortable, we move closer, though I would prefer to still stay with the forest" Silinrul says, seemingly not the least bit concerned about some unknown murderer.

Sovereign Court

Male Firebird (looks like this but with blood red hair) Blight Druid (fey follower) 13/warlock 13
Lily Svarog wrote:
Lucas Svarog wrote:

Lucas pauses before slowly following and after a minute projects to her in a softer mental voice ::whatever it is, I just want to help, I'm your brother and it's my job to'protect you I can't do that if you won't tell me what has you so scared... If you're sure you just need space for now.... I'll give you some... Just promise you'll eat something, and I'll check in on you after next class...ok?::

sorry I thought I had already posted... I'm pretty sure this post is quite different from the original, but it fits

Lily doesn't respond for a long moment, prefering instead to lose herself in flight, flapping hard to gain altitude. ::Ok, fine.:: she returns, petulant even now.

Now a good deal higher than the school, Lily spreads her wings and turns to face the wind, soaring through the sky as her mind wanders.

lucas frowns but nods and turns to go back to the school projecting ::be careful, and know that I'm here for you when you're ready for me. If you want I can leave Icarus with you:: whichever her answer he then takes his leave of her and flys to the school with or without his pet


Image
Silinrul wrote:
"Do not worry sister. Whatever stalks these grounds has no power here. But, if it will make you more comfortable, we move closer, though I would prefer to still stay with the forest" Silinrul says, seemingly not the least bit concerned about some unknown murderer.

"Says the guy who's never had the experience of having someone else take over his mind," she said sarcastically. "Trust me when I say, it isn't a possibility you should take lightly. Don't be overconfident. And don't say it can't happen to you. One of the victims is a powerful enchanter in her own right and she still got lured outside the wards. Not that you're in danger of getting killed, but with me and mystery girl here, I don't want the crazy murderer to decide he just can't pass up a twofer. Plus, what are you protecting mystery girl from in the first place? Whatever it is, I bet she's a lot safer inside the wards. Never pass up free resources." She took a deep breath. "And yes, of course we can stay in the woods if that will make you happy. Just closer to the school. And then you can explain why you need my help?"


Jacob Forgehand wrote:
After a few minutes, with nothing to destroy, Lamir slowly fades away, revealing the still badly injured Jacob.

The door to the White Room opens and the thri-kreen nurse steps through. "It seemz that you are once more yourzzelf, young male personage," Dzevezzin said in a businesslike tone, making notes while he checked Jacob's vitals. "I am going to give you an injection that will take care of the rezzt of your injuriezz. I am told that this is painful for you soft skinned typezz, but only momentarily," he said before adminstering a shot of nanites that would heal the remainder of the burns.

Dzevezzin stood up. "Ah. Yeszz. Almost forgot. For you. It is a device that will transport you here if you prezz that button. In cazze you find yourzzelf in a zzimliar zzituation in the future," he said, handing Jacob a small plastic square with a button on it.
He turned and walked back to the doorway and brought in a wheeled bed.
"Are you well enough to climb on yourzzelf or do you require assizztance?"


Male Aasimar (Muse-Touched)

Jacob nods, a bit shaken. "Yes, I am well... but what happened? I remember blacking out when that fire started, but I don't remember anything after that."

He takes the button, curiously inspecting it.


Male Shaman(Nature) 6/Green Faith Acolyte 10/Ranger(Spell-Less) 16(Gestalt)

Sil smiles once Jai is done "Did I not say I would move if it made you feel better? I had thought it was the older sibling who was supposed to lecture" He's clearly teasing her.

"But I will tell you this, when you crossed a certain threshold, I immediately knew I had visitors. I am well protected, I promise."

That said, he gets up and offers a hand to the mysterious little girl next to him. She hesitantly takes it and he smiles warmly down at her. "Do not worry, the butterflies will follow us"

As they walk closer to the school proper, Sil tells Jai all about the weird adventure 'Team Hot Guys' went on, detailing the bizarre encounter with the two angels, all of the crazy stuff with Try'Ko Sam, and the subsequent return to Avalon. His recall of events is pretty spot on, and he leaves nothing out, that Jaiye can tell. When he gets to the part about the angel suddenly disappearing he says "That seemed like a very bad sign. Angels, from what little I know of them, do not rush off like that, unless something terrible has gone wrong. I took the so called 'Chosen One' into the woods, because I feel infinitely safer among the trees and animals than I do in the school. I sent Hunnin to get you because I knew things were bad, and my limited knowledge of both Avalon and all the various events and players involved could endanger the little one. I need my sister's help, because frankly all of this is quite outside of my comfort zone. But I swore I would keep the girl safe, and that is what I shall do"


Image
Silinrul wrote:

Sil smiles once Jai is done "Did I not say I would move if it made you feel better? I had thought it was the older sibling who was supposed to lecture" He's clearly teasing her.

"But I will tell you this, when you crossed a certain threshold, I immediately knew I had visitors. I am well protected, I promise."

That said, he gets up and offers a hand to the mysterious little girl next to him. She hesitantly takes it and he smiles warmly down at her. "Do not worry, the butterflies will follow us"

As they walk closer to the school proper, Sil tells Jai all about the weird adventure 'Team Hot Guys' went on, detailing the bizarre encounter with the two angels, all of the crazy stuff with Try'Ko Sam, and the subsequent return to Avalon. His recall of events is pretty spot on, and he leaves nothing out, that Jaiye can tell. When he gets to the part about the angel suddenly disappearing he says "That seemed like a very bad sign. Angels, from what little I know of them, do not rush off like that, unless something terrible has gone wrong. I took the so called 'Chosen One' into the woods, because I feel infinitely safer among the trees and animals than I do in the school. I sent Hunnin to get you because I knew things were bad, and my limited knowledge of both Avalon and all the various events and players involved could endanger the little one. I need my sister's help, because frankly all of this is quite outside of my comfort zone. But I swore I would keep the girl safe, and that is what I shall do"

"Geez," she said, running her hands through her hair. "Okay, first things first. Has anyone cast any kind of magic to keep the girl from being taken off of this plane? If not, that needs to be the first priority. Second, we need more than just you and me if we end up having to fight off demons or angels....aargh. Okay, so most of the people I would ask are either involved in rescuing that Sam guy or are trying to track down the murderer. Hmm...I know! The fencing club! They practice fighting all the time. Sounds like good body guard material to me. We just need to send a message to Sadie," she said, pulling a datapad out of her bookbag. "She can find other people who can help."


Jacob Forgehand wrote:

Jacob nods, a bit shaken. "Yes, I am well... but what happened? I remember blacking out when that fire started, but I don't remember anything after that."

He takes the button, curiously inspecting it.

"You underwent a poorly controlled tranzzformation. You showed awarenezz of what wazz going to happen ahead of time. I can show you the video feed if you like. It appearzz to be done now. But if you get that feeling again, you have the button," Dzevezzin said. As soon as Jacob got onto the bed he wheeled it out of the white room and back to the infirmary. "Do not worry, young male. We deal with problemzz like yourzz all the time. I am sure that in time you will learn to control it," he added, in an attempt to be comforting.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

"Married!? I! that is.. you... Uh... I'm going to just stop talking now before I embarrass myself further..."


Male Shaman(Nature) 6/Green Faith Acolyte 10/Ranger(Spell-Less) 16(Gestalt)
Quote:
"Geez," she said, running her hands through her hair. "Okay, first things first. Has anyone cast any kind of magic to keep the girl from being taken off of this plane? If not, that needs to be the first priority. Second, we need more than just you and me if we end up having to fight off demons or angels....aargh. Okay, so most of the people I would ask are either involved in rescuing that Sam guy or are trying to track down the murderer....

"I do not know if such a spell has been cast, it is definitely not something I am capable of. As for sending a message to Sadie, I can have Hunnin carry it."

Once they reach a location that Jaiye feels is close enough within the wards, but still amongst the tress, Sil concentrates and creates a small shelter out of the nearby trees, along with a small spring of fresh water. Casting Grove of Respite.


Image
Silinrul wrote:
Quote:
"Geez," she said, running her hands through her hair. "Okay, first things first. Has anyone cast any kind of magic to keep the girl from being taken off of this plane? If not, that needs to be the first priority. Second, we need more than just you and me if we end up having to fight off demons or angels....aargh. Okay, so most of the people I would ask are either involved in rescuing that Sam guy or are trying to track down the murderer....

"I do not know if such a spell has been cast, it is definitely not something I am capable of. As for sending a message to Sadie, I can have Hunnin carry it."

Once they reach a location that Jaiye feels is close enough within the wards, but still amongst the tress, Sil concentrates and creates a small shelter out of the nearby trees, along with a small spring of fresh water. Casting Grove of Respite.

"Already taking care of it, bro," she said, her fingers moving quickly over the screen of the device, typing a message for Sadie. "This will find her a lot quicker than your raven. It only works in a limited range....not much past school grounds anyways, but it's been catching on with the students as a quick way to pass messages."

"Ooh, she's headed for the....water," she added with a sigh. "And please bring some dry clothes," she added to the message she was typing.


Female Image Firebird Image Wizard(Shadowcaster, Shadow subschool)13/Sorcerer(Shadow Bloodline)8/Shadowcraft Mage 5(gestalt)
Ignace del Sol wrote:

Fire filled the hallway, but not ordinary fire. This explosion originated in the belly of a volcano located in the heart of the Plane of Fire. The fire wasn't just hot, but also sticky, full of droplets of lava.

Ignace crumpled to the ground, and as she lost consciousness the fire disappeared as if it had never been there.

Serrin's shadow bubble wasn't needed as she was immune to the fire, but its creation was reflexive. Her shadowy twin was not so fortunate and it was annihilated when the fiery blast slammed into it. The platter of food it was carrying clattered to the ground, the food flying all over the place.


Dotting.


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

After confirming that he hadn't accidentally spread an infernal disease and that ardente could take care of himself. David gives a mock salute and vanishes in a shimmer of gold. Seconds later he shimmers into existence in a cold room standing next to a cat folk. He clears his throat and rubs the back of his head before saying "so um... Hey..."


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

Even radiation poisoning won't keep the catfolk from doing things. If he can't use magic, he'll make things the mundane way. And by things, I mean hand puppets. He has a couple done, lined up on the bed next to sewing supplies Jericho is handing him. One looks like him including a brown pom on top of his head the color of Jericho. One has dark hair and sharp features, Pyry, the Firebird you both helped save from the mountain. One looks like Melody, including the weird soundy stick she waves around in the hand. The one on his hand now has gold hair and is made of sparkly felt.

He turns around when someone clears their throat behind him.

"Can I eat lunch ye- Oh! Hi Dave!"

He squints his eyes at him for a moment.

"You look different. Did the nurse lady give you powers too?"

He smiles happily, definitely happy to see you.

He glances down at the puppet coming together on his hand.

"Uh... I'm sorry. Is this weird? I'm just really really bored in here..."


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

"Nurse lady? Naw, some narcissistic greater power gave me these abilities so that I could help drive off some demon lord, and in 'exchange' I need to have pride in my abilities and deeds and convince others to do likewise" at the cat's embarrassment Dave chuckles "don't worry about it, it's cute, mind if I keep you company a bit, alleviate some of the boredom?"


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

"Don't mind at all.

He smiles and moves stuff off of the end of the bed, so you have a place to sit, due to lack of chairs in the room.

"Its always cute... I've never been anything but cute. Why can't I ever be intimidating, or hot, or manly. It's always cute."

He huff and crosses his arms, which kinda really doesn't help the cute thing, before uncrossing and picking his project up again.

"That's cool, about the powers. I've heard about harder terms for worse rewards."

He holds up the unfinished puppet so that from his perspective you're next to each other.

"Your wings are a little taller than I thought. But, you're also not made of felt, so I guess it evens out."

Jericho hands him a needle with gold thread and he starts to put the wings on.

"Sooo, how'd saving the world go, Mr. Hero?"

He grins up at you, looking up from his sewing.


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

Dave grins and moves over to the offered seat, causing it to creak slightly under his weight immiedietly reclining and spreading out his wings slightly, seemingly feeling at ease and content in the cat's presence... Or maybe it's just the cold room...
When tybalt begins pouting Dave tries to cover up his amusement at his predicament, placing his hand over his mouth as nonchalantly as he can. Though with how well tybalt knows the Dimond youth it is almost entirely fruitless so he releases the chuckle and says "it's just part of who you are, and it's a good part. You don't need to change who you are espically not to try to please someone else" he says this last bit somewhat sheepishly but after a short pause soldiers on "you don't need to be intimidating if you can be strong wether it's your own strength of the strength of those who would fight for you. You don't need to be hot or manly when you're kind and funny, cool and, yes, cute . You have a good heart.....ah erm yes anyway yeah, the powers are pretty sweet, though he said he might have some tasks for me to do, but if it ever gets to much of a hassle there are two outs, to keep these powers I have to be mortal. If I stop aging or die I'm out, and so far very nice, I can feel the power in my aura heck, I helped drive away a demon lord who was trying to, among other thing, open up Avalon to another demonic invasion, equipped with just my own power and a giant barrel of holy water and I didn't even take a scatch from the guy"

sense motive DC~22:
there's something bothering Dave about the fight with the demon and it's conclusion but he isn't sure and he's trying to keep you from worying


Male Elf Slayer 16

Djalos, quitting his moping for now, gets out of his bed in the infirmary and trudges (well, maybe not all of the moping) towards the exit. Once there, he feels a soft, comforting presence land on his soldier, and Ruji begins to guide Djalos to his room.

Once there, Djalos goes about quietly, sharpening his blades, tidying up, polishing the studs on his armor... Eventually, with nothing else left to do, he curls up with Ruji on his bed, glad to have a warm fuzzball as a companion until the bell rings.

72,801 to 72,850 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.