The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


54,201 to 54,250 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1080 | 1081 | 1082 | 1083 | 1084 | 1085 | 1086 | 1087 | 1088 | 1089 | 1090 | next > last >>

Male Humanoid
Asha Soleil wrote:

Asha grabbed a piece of food and held it in the fire, seeming to take pleasure in the feel of fire on her skin.

"Mmmmm....yes, definitely enjoying myself," she said smiling with pleasure. "It's amazing that the room can change shape like this."

From the picture examinations, then looking back at Asha and Rena, Tryko'Sam says, "Well, it is a school, we're indulging in the learning process, right? As far as the room changing shape, yeah, I figure its using the same powers or tech the simulation rooms use. Basically, the sky's the limit in there, just your imagination and the ability to interface with the AI that guides and manages it. Anywhere you wanna go? We could duplicate it, as far as I could tell with my initial test runs... But, enough nerding out."

Grinning, Tryko'Sam watched her cook the food while immune to the fire. Giving Rena a glance he asks suddenly, "You enjoying yourself over there, Rena? Finding life better or not, with arms and legs? Bet you're enjoying those hands, huh? You guys figure out what classes to take? Guessing in a day you'll have to sort that out. My classes are pretty simple. Might change 'em if I get all my memory back. We'll see."

Having said that and finished his scrutiny of the pictures, Tryko'Sam's frown fades when glancing again at the two girls. "I am the luckiest dude in the Universe... Right now, no doubt about it."


Kizmetz wrote:

The cat is quite hefty.... But your muscles are more than adiquate for the almost fifty pound cat....

It sniffs you and purrs...

Away you pudgy pussy! You fat feline! You tubby tabby! Though the purring is disarming.


Damiani wrote:
Kizmetz wrote:

The cat is quite hefty.... But your muscles are more than adiquate for the almost fifty pound cat....

It sniffs you and purrs...

Away you pudgy pussy! You fat feline! You tubby tabby! Though the purring is disarming.

ever held a Mancoon?


Female Current Physical look ?? Mindscape sorcerer 8
Midori Tsuyomi wrote:
Lang Fei wrote:

Lang walks beside Midori.

Midori, my offer still stands, also I think we have something at the temple you might like, remind me after the ceremony and I'll show you

Zilla wrote:
As the group enters the school Zilla glance around to everyone. "Well I think If we all want to be able to wake up to do everything we want. We should start getting ready for bed." She mentions After seeing the light of the school reveil how tired the boys look. (They have done the most tiring things out of the group.) "Midori and I will be doing the same soon."
Kizmetz wrote:
The cat bats at midorI's hem, it's tail lashing around....

"Thank you Lang-kun." Midori says evenly back to him as the group begins to break up. "Zilla-chan and I will see you in the morning." she says to everyone gathered, including the departing Sara. "Oyasumi nasai, mina-san." she says, bending down to pick up the cat, who obviously wants attention. "Hello, neko-chan. Are you coming with Zilla-chan and I?"

She and Zilla move away from the group and towards the sewing room...

She looks at the cat with a smile. "What a good kitty." She scratched it's chin as the walk along. "Your not going to go and tell everyone about our girl talks are you? No? That's a good kitty." She playfully asks the cat, not expecting it to answer.


It's sandpaper tongue rolls across your hands


Image
Tryko'Sam wrote:


From the picture examinations, then looking back at Asha and Rena, Tryko'Sam says, "Well, it is a school, we're indulging in the learning process, right? As far as the room changing shape, yeah, I figure its using the same powers or tech the simulation rooms use. Basically, the sky's the limit in there, just your imagination and the ability to interface with the AI that guides and manages it. Anywhere you wanna go? We could duplicate it, as far as I could tell with my initial test runs... But, enough nerding out."

Grinning, Tryko'Sam watched her cook the food while immune to the fire. Giving Rena a glance he asks suddenly, "You enjoying yourself over there, Rena? Finding life better or not, with arms and legs? Bet you're enjoying those hands, huh? You guys figure out what classes to take? Guessing in a day you'll have to sort that out. My classes are pretty simple. Might change 'em if I get all my memory back. We'll see."

Having said that and finished his scrutiny of the pictures, Tryko'Sam's frown fades when glancing again at the two girls. "I am the luckiest dude in the Universe... Right now, no doubt about it."

"I haven't really decided about classes, Asha said, munching on her burnt food.[/i] "Maybe a little of everything to try and figure out what I'm good at. Presuming my parents don't come after me and forcable disenroll me."

She licked the ash off of her fingers before pouncing on Tryko'Sam.

"I think it's time for more educational experiences," she said with a wicked grin.


male Aasimar Muse-touched Image gestalt waterbender 11/Disciple of the Healing Waters 5/ Bard (street performer/song healer) 16
Kizmetz wrote:
Damiani wrote:
Kizmetz wrote:

The cat is quite hefty.... But your muscles are more than adiquate for the almost fifty pound cat....

It sniffs you and purrs...

Away you pudgy pussy! You fat feline! You tubby tabby! Though the purring is disarming.
ever held a Mancoon?

Ever meet my old cat. To bad he died. :( The cat was as tall as me at 12. Ok bit of an exaggeration but he did come up to my chest while sitting.


Surprisingly, Rena appears to have dozed off at some point between Tryko'Sam's return and Asha's pouncing. Her wings and arms are still wrapped around herself, and her face is a picture of satisfied peace, and somehow - despite the scenario - she still radiates innocence, her blue-white hair spread around her on th bed.


Male Humanoid
Asha Soleil wrote:

"I haven't really decided about classes, Asha said, munching on her burnt food.[/i] "Maybe a little of everything to try and figure out what I'm good at. Presuming my parents don't come after me and forcable disenroll me."

She licked the ash off of her fingers before pouncing on Tryko'Sam.

"I think it's time for more educational experiences," she said with a wicked grin.

Trko'Sam gets pounced, where he is sitting and barely manages not to drop his drink.

"Boundless energy, huh? I can keep up." That said, more 'education' ensues, with the focus primarily on Asha's experience, first and foremost, and Rena's, if she rouses once again, to join in again.

Tryko'Sam will not tire, physically. Endless energy coursing through his athletic frame. Thankfully, it also helps that he cannot remember his past experiences, mostly...

Needless to say... Tryko'Sam does very little talking while the scene fades to black again, his focus on the 'education' of Asha.


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
Anahita bint Tariq wrote:

Anahita nods after her study and scan of Keme. "Powerful magics preventing any effort to heal, I can sense the Patron of Hope's hand in this. Though, again, why in this manner? Are the Champions not willingly aiding the Patrons? With all due respect, why do you hesitate? You appear committed and certain. I would not doubt your analysis, you are a senior in these matters. To let him suffer further, is merely aiding the Patron, by my understanding. Either fueling Keme's Hope to be spared or stop the Patron, or fueling the Patron's Hope you will hesitate, or fail. This situation is probably much simpler, but I find my thinking over analytical since my arrival to this world. My constant talking is a by product of-"

Anahita falls quiet, perhaps realizing she is blathering.

"What is needed here is mercy. If you wish my help, Fei, though you are obviously not alone with these two here, you need but ask."

While not outright saying she'd help end Keme, she does question the delay if the choice is clear to Fei.

"Whatever 'she' is planning, it could have ramifications akin to Madness' plans to kill all of the other Champions and remove any competition in the mortal realm. Which is why all of us are here...we are, essentially, the replacements for our slain predecessors."

"And as I said, the only reason I wait is because Keme has family here at the school, and his grandfather will not find out about this after the fact. He deserves to know now, to be present, and to possibly provide another solution if he can think of one, as he is an elder and more experienced in things than we are."


Aanandareavekki wrote:

"Oh, umm...sure. I can get you communicators...umm...do you have a preference about form? Cause it can be a wristband, headband, subdural implant...whichever....but it will have to wait until I get my lab facilities back. But the reading thing is easier. If you bring me a datapad I can adjust it to do that for you easily. Wouldn't take more than a minute."

"As far as assisting goes I don't know that there's anything more that can be done tonight. I'm pretty tired honestly. I spent the afternoon throwing up, morning sickness is such a misnomer, and then all of this. I was plugged in to the network trying to fix it when the EMP went off. I was all healed and thankfully the babies weren't hurt. But I'm pretty tired. I should have...

"I... believe a wristband would be sufficient, Ms. Aananda. I am glad you are well, and that those you bear did not suffer overly for it." Vare seems to hesitate ever so slightly. "I might be able to make myself useful in unloading supplies, but as I spent my summoning spells to bring as much healing as I could to bear."

Nodding and no longer hesitating, Vare turns to depart. "I will return with the milk as you have asked, and... a datapad."

Having heard the note of defeat in Aananda's voice, Vare also says before departing. "It may be difficult for us to recover, but if we all work together to overcome this, we will be stronger for it. Do not despair." And then the wizard turns and is gone, off to retrieve the items requested.


Female Idyllkin Ninja 3/Marksman (Shroud) 3
Zilla wrote:
She looks at the cat with a smile. "What a good kitty." She scratched it's chin as the walk along. "Your not going to go and tell everyone about our girl talks are you? No? That's a good kitty." She playfully asks the cat, not expecting it to answer.

"What did you want to talk about Zilla-chan?" Midori asks while awkwardly trying to skitch the kitty's head while carrying it. It was pretty heavy for the girl, who was used to acrobatics and not carrying heavy loads. Still, she manages.


Male Firebird Monk (Master of Many Styles, Martial Artist) 16 // Firebender 8/Earthbender 8
Raelle del Sol wrote:

Raelle had looked away at Ardiente's assertion that they were just friends. It was what she had asked for, so why did it make her feel like crying?

She had seemed alarmed and a bit uncomfortable when Villem started talking about the plane of fire. She had been right not to tell him her name. She didn't want anyone getting any ideas about using Ignace. Of course with everything Ardiente had told him it might not take him much to put the pieces together. Perhaps the earlier events of the evening were just making her overly suspicious of everyone. He didn't seem hostile.

"I am very curious about this woman as well, sir. Could you tell us more about her?" she asked politely.

Ahh.. it would be a DC25 Knowledge (Nobility) check to know that the Fuerte House has been subservient to the del Sol House for a long time, and given the way Ardiente acts towards Raelle, it shouldn't be /too/ big of a leap to assume that Raelle is a del Sol.

Ardiente seems somewhat oblivious to the distress his words caused in Raelle - his attention is focused on Villem after all. He's still stoic, not overly speaking and obviously interested himself in learning more about this female that Villem spoke of. He wonders briefly if she is responsible for the deplorable township below.


Midori Tsuyomi wrote:
Zilla wrote:
She looks at the cat with a smile. "What a good kitty." She scratched it's chin as the walk along. "Your not going to go and tell everyone about our girl talks are you? No? That's a good kitty." She playfully asks the cat, not expecting it to answer.
"What did you want to talk about Zilla-chan?" Midori asks while awkwardly trying to skitch the kitty's head while carrying it. It was pretty heavy for the girl, who was used to acrobatics and not carrying heavy loads. Still, she manages.

Meow....bleek...." It mumbles while it's eyes close....


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

Tybalt leads his group through the twists and turns if the labyrinth. Occasionally he stops to make sure of a turn or split is correct before he continues.
Barring the unforseen they make it to their destination.
Would you mind a bit of a description of the maze? What its made of, etc.
And if anyone cares to strike up conversation as they go, feel free.


Male Dwarf/Outsider + magic seeing shows
Spoiler:
Dwarf Carl seems MASSIVELY infused Chaotic force magics
Image
Tryko'Sam wrote:
Chuckling as he is ignored, .

sorry did not see this

Carl looks at he tall human,
he looks like the kind a feller who spends to long looking at other fellers

"Ye"

Carl say walking past hurriedly not wanting to strike up a conversation with that kind of feller.

When outside Carl start leaning how to use the schools data pad thingy
1d20 + 34 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 34 + 2 = 41 knol tech

Soon he's looking at geomaps of possible mine sites,
He sees other come in making for there rooms for the night, then spots some guys off loading stuff into the school from a CAN

He puts his stuff away and heads over,

Seeing they need help lifting stuff, he gos over and picks up a palet,
"Where you lads need this going"
Once told he starts helping to move stuff inside. A small dwarf hefting a big stuff.


Male Kitsune (9-tailed) Professor of Eastern Philosophy and Planar studies (?)Sorceror/(?)Flowing Monk
Vai Sunwake wrote:
Arthur Barren wrote:
"heh, I was about to apologize myself, I kinda made an ass of myself, so this Gennosuke guy, what does he look like"

"He is a nine-tailed kitsune..." Honestly not too sure how Genosuke looks, but Vai ought to know. She's been here 4 months after all ;P

Vai gives a brief description of the Professor as she and Arthur make their way up to the schoolgrounds. Once there, Vai triggers the arrows to lead them to Genosuke....

Finding him dealing with students in the cafeteria, Vai somberly walks up to the older man."Excuse me, Professor? Um... I need you to come with me. Keme needs you."

In his human form, he looks like Pei Mei from Kill BIll 2.

"Miss Sunwake, I've no time for any of my grandson's shenanigans..." he says, then turns and looks you in the eye, and his features immediately soften.
"Where is he?"


Female Current Physical look ?? Mindscape sorcerer 8
Midori Tsuyomi wrote:
Zilla wrote:
She looks at the cat with a smile. "What a good kitty." She scratched it's chin as the walk along. "Your not going to go and tell everyone about our girl talks are you? No? That's a good kitty." She playfully asks the cat, not expecting it to answer.
"What did you want to talk about Zilla-chan?" Midori asks while awkwardly trying to skitch the kitty's head while carrying it. It was pretty heavy for the girl, who was used to acrobatics and not carrying heavy loads. Still, she manages.

"I noticed your a bit bothered. I didn't want to pry in front of every one. I'm just worried about you. It's not good to hold things in and if it was something Hew did I'll make sure to give him the worst headache." She teases.


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
Genosuke wrote:

In his human form, he looks like Pei Mei from Kill BIll 2.

"Miss Sunwake, I've no time for any of my grandson's shenanigans..." he says, then turns and looks you in the eye, and his features immediately soften.
"Where is he?"

"He's some distance away from the school. I can take you there quickly on my back if you can't teleport. Do you know where the crater that was made yesterday is?" Vai asks, and her eyes do really tell the tale - she's both worried, and frightened, but there's resolve there.


Female Idyllkin Ninja 3/Marksman (Shroud) 3
Zilla wrote:
"I noticed your a bit bothered. I didn't want to pry in front of every one. I'm just worried about you. It's not good to hold things in and if it was something Hew did I'll make sure to give him the worst headache." She teases.

"No no, don't hurt Hew-kun. I just... I don't understand all these new feelings Zilla-chan. I don't know how I'm supposed to act or what I'm supposed to do. I tried to follow your example..." Midori sorta trails off for a moment there, wondering how much she should tell Zilla about what happened. Midori decides to tell the truth and all of it. Zilla would understand. Hopefully. "I think Hew-kun tried to kiss me Zilla-chan, and I... I felt scared, I think." Obviously, Midori's inexperience and lack of parental tutelage in regards to these matters is starting to show through. "I didn't know what to do... so I ran away. I... I know I shouldn't have, and I probably hurt Hew-kun's feelings... but. I just... need some help. What should I do?" Midori continues to carry along the big kitty, though for the moment has given up trying to both carry and scratch it - the maneuver was too complex given the weight she was carrying.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

"I could also carry you if either of you prefer" his armor envelops all of him except his head,


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
Arthur Barren wrote:
"I could also carry you if either of you prefer" his armor envelops all of him except his head,

Vai glances at Arthur, briefly wondering at the construction of the suit - she was her Mom's daughter after all, and that came with a certain fascination with tech, but right now she's too distracted to ask anything or to have more than a cursory look. She shrugs, not seeming to care if it was her or Arthur doing the carrying.


The Half-Alive Streets | Truth of the Seeker | The Sanctuary of Drowned Delight

In the crater, the unnatural electric blue snow still falls - though it does not seem to have a source, appearing as it does seemingly from thin air about 5 meters above the lip of the crater, and seems to fall directly through the ground, vanishing into the earth below their feet.


After about fifteen minutes, Vare returns to Aananda's temporary security station in one of the student lounges, carrying a rather enormous jug of warm milk, and there is a datapad protruding from one of Vare's pouches - clearly stuffed in there in an attempt to carry the jug, which he is doing with both hands.

He sets the jug down next to Aananda, and then fishes a small elixir out from another of his pouches. "When I told the cafeteria staff for whom I was fetching the milk, they said that Professor Yrrum also put this up for you with his compliments." The elixir is the anti-nausea serum.


Female Human Teenager
GM Fireclaw wrote:
In the crater, the unnatural electric blue snow still falls - though it does not seem to have a source, appearing as it does seemingly from thin air about 5 meters above the lip of the crater, and seems to fall directly through the ground, vanishing into the earth below their feet.

Anything Natural or Magical about these flakes a non-science caster can make of? detect magic currently active.


The Half-Alive Streets | Truth of the Seeker | The Sanctuary of Drowned Delight
Anahita bint Tariq wrote:
GM Fireclaw wrote:
In the crater, the unnatural electric blue snow still falls - though it does not seem to have a source, appearing as it does seemingly from thin air about 5 meters above the lip of the crater, and seems to fall directly through the ground, vanishing into the earth below their feet.

Anything Natural or Magical about these flakes a non-science caster can make of?

They do radiate a very weak Universal magical field. (Forgot you had cast Detect Magic, sorry) Beyond that, it would be a Knowledge (Physics) to get any results.


Male Kitsune (9-tailed) Professor of Eastern Philosophy and Planar studies (?)Sorceror/(?)Flowing Monk
Vai Sunwake wrote:
Genosuke wrote:

In his human form, he looks like Pei Mei from Kill BIll 2.

"Miss Sunwake, I've no time for any of my grandson's shenanigans..." he says, then turns and looks you in the eye, and his features immediately soften.
"Where is he?"

"He's some distance away from the school. I can take you there quickly on my back if you can't teleport. Do you know where the crater that was made yesterday is?" Vai asks, and her eyes do really tell the tale - she's both worried, and frightened, but there's resolve there.

a look of worry appears on his face

"If you give me a detailed description, I can port us."

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator
GM Fireclaw wrote:
Anahita bint Tariq wrote:
GM Fireclaw wrote:
In the crater, the unnatural electric blue snow still falls - though it does not seem to have a source, appearing as it does seemingly from thin air about 5 meters above the lip of the crater, and seems to fall directly through the ground, vanishing into the earth below their feet.

Anything Natural or Magical about these flakes a non-science caster can make of?

They do radiate a very weak Universal magical field. (Forgot you had cast Detect Magic, sorry) Beyond that, it would be a Knowledge (Physics) to get any results.

I'm on my way


N/A Male voice Robot Ninja10/Machinesmith 1

Hermes hasn't bothered to take off his mesh suit. It looks much like his 'skin' does. A different shade of metal and it covers everything where his skin has joints for articulation, but the smooth texture is much alike.
Hermes seems to naturally fade into the background and always seems to be illuminated less than the rest of the room with his armour on.
He stands behind Arthur hands folded behind his back and legs together, standing almost at attention.


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

"I'm here because I am friend to Kitty and Fei, who are both friends of Keme. I am no Champion, though Vai thinks I might be offered such. If Keme's life is to end, I would have it by my hand if possible. I don't wise such a heavy burden on the others." Ace says in response to Anahita's questions.


Female Current Physical look ?? Mindscape sorcerer 8
Midori Tsuyomi wrote:


"No no, don't hurt Hew-kun. I just... I don't understand all these new feelings Zilla-chan. I don't know how I'm supposed to act or what I'm supposed to do. I tried to follow your example..." Midori sorta trails off for a moment there, wondering how much she should tell Zilla about what happened. Midori decides to tell the truth and all of it. Zilla would understand. Hopefully. "I think Hew-kun tried to kiss me Zilla-chan, and I... I felt scared, I think." Obviously, Midori's inexperience and lack of parental tutelage in regards to these matters is starting to show through. "I didn't know what to do... so I ran away. I... I know I shouldn't have, and I probably hurt Hew-kun's feelings... but. I just... need some help. What should I do?" Midori continues to carry along the big kitty, though for the moment has given up trying to both carry and scratch it - the maneuver was too complex given the weight she was carrying.

Zilla looks ecstatic at what she was enlightened to. "Really he tried to kiss you? Well I really don't know what you should do. If you don't think your ready for kissing just tell him that. If you just don't like him like that then tell him that I think it will hurt him but it will still probably be better in the long run." Zilla seems really excited about the conversation. "What ever you do we'll still be friends and I will kick Hew in the butt if he starts acting like a jerk. I'm sure if he won't. You really are important to him so I doubt he would try pushing himself away."


Male Human (Mole Zoanthrope) 16 Monk/Ninja
"Ace" wrote:
"I'm here because I am friend to Kitty and Fei, who are both friends of Keme. I am no Champion, though Vai thinks I might be offered such. If Keme's life is to end, I would have it by my hand if possible. I don't wise such a heavy burden on the others." Ace says in response to Anahita's questions.

"No disrespect, Ace, but it's not such a burden. Ending life for a cause or for mercy is no burden."


male human monk 16

Lang bids everyone goodnight as they go.

He then heads to find Sun using the arrows

hey sun, glad to see you are alright


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

"So what do y'all think is goin on at the school right now?"


Considering the pair of Firebirds for a moment or more, Villem says.

"She has not spoken with me in some time, so I would naturally need to send word. This may take some time to happen before her response. I do not wish to speak of her or her offerings unless you are ...seekers of truth. Perhaps, I could arrange to meet you at this Kuros, or the meeting of the race, if you were to give me more details of such? Then when, specifically. I've no idea where you are from, but if it is from our home, the Sunsphere, then-- you have come a long ways, and travel is not that simple for the uninitiated."

He looks between the two. Still calm and relaxed, patient.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

It's a trap!


Baboon

Sun was sitting and coloring with Chara and Dara, when Lang arrives Sun jumps up and rushes over to greet him.

Lang you came back, well this wasn't the best time to be coming back. with the attack and all. but I am pretty sure everyone is OK. settro help keep us safe


Image Alternate Image Yet another alternate image this one showing at least a tattoo
Damiani wrote:

Considering the pair of Firebirds for a moment or more, Villem says.

"She has not spoken with me in some time, so I would naturally need to send word. This may take some time to happen before her response. I do not wish to speak of her or her offerings unless you are ...seekers of truth. Perhaps, I could arrange to meet you at this Kuros, or the meeting of the race, if you were to give me more details of such? Then when, specifically. I've no idea where you are from, but if it is from our home, the Sunsphere, then-- you have come a long ways, and travel is not that simple for the uninitiated."

He looks between the two. Still calm and relaxed, patient.

"We....uh...we came here from a place near Kuros actually. I'm sure if you go to the refugee camp there that we could meet you there....ummm....not sure about when though. The sun is being destroyed after tomorrow so you've got about a day to get to Kuros before the real debates get started. I would love to learn more about your friend, but things are a bit difficult to plan at the moment....I'd suggest Monday evening, but you might be bit busy if you're participating in the discussions."


Image
Vare, the Summoner wrote:

After about fifteen minutes, Vare returns to Aananda's temporary security station in one of the student lounges, carrying a rather enormous jug of warm milk, and there is a datapad protruding from one of Vare's pouches - clearly stuffed in there in an attempt to carry the jug, which he is doing with both hands.

He sets the jug down next to Aananda, and then fishes a small elixir out from another of his pouches. "When I told the cafeteria staff for whom I was fetching the milk, they said that Professor Yrrum also put this up for you with his compliments." The elixir is the anti-nausea serum.

"Oh, thank you so much! I'll have to tell Razule thanks too. This stuff is an absolute godsend. I actually get to keep down what I eat for a change," she said, happily, eagerly taking the serum from him and taking a dose of it before she starts drinking the milk. Which she does in what would appear to be much too short a time if you didn't know she was a dragon.

"That feels so much better. Now, you have a datapad for me to alter," she said, sounding much less tired and defeated.


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
Genosuke wrote:

a look of worry appears on his face

"If you give me a detailed description, I can port us."

"It's an almost perfectly circular bowl of dust, ash, and glass, about two miles from Avalon proper. Around it is the lush forest near here. The bowl is... um.. I think about 100 meters deep at it's deepest, and has a radius of about 300 meters." Vai says hurriedly obviously eager to get going. "Is that enough?"

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

"and uh well, your grandson is in it"


Villem nods and then says, "She is not someone that I will discuss, for it will take quite some time and perhaps personally meeting her may be more valuable an experience. Perhaps not-- a bit of a chaotic force, she is... yet, generous, for so little. You must forgive, for it is my time to be secretive. Monday then, you say? I will make all effort to arrive-- or find you again, young ones."

Villem smiles and says, "I am pleased to see there are others-- I'd imagined the worst, but this destruction of the Sun, very well. So be it."

He watches what they will do now.


Female Idyllkin Ninja 3/Marksman (Shroud) 3
Zilla wrote:
Zilla looks ecstatic at what she was enlightened to. "Really he tried to kiss you? Well I really don't know what you should do. If you don't think your ready for kissing just tell him that. If you just don't like him like that then tell him that I think it will hurt him but it will still probably be better in the long run." Zilla seems really excited about the conversation. "What ever you do we'll still be friends and I will kick Hew in the butt if he starts acting like a jerk. I'm sure if he won't. You really are important to him so I doubt he would try pushing himself away."

"I still don't even know how to know if I want him to kiss me. Should I just try it, Zilla-chan? Do you think that would work?" Midori still seems completely unsure about all this, obviously very bothered by this whole turn of events, looking for someone to tell her what to do. Zilla's excitable manner isn't helping in the slightest, confusing her more.


Midori Tsuyomi wrote:
Zilla wrote:
Zilla looks ecstatic at what she was enlightened to. "Really he tried to kiss you? Well I really don't know what you should do. If you don't think your ready for kissing just tell him that. If you just don't like him like that then tell him that I think it will hurt him but it will still probably be better in the long run." Zilla seems really excited about the conversation. "What ever you do we'll still be friends and I will kick Hew in the butt if he starts acting like a jerk. I'm sure if he won't. You really are important to him so I doubt he would try pushing himself away."
"I still don't even know how to know if I want him to kiss me. Should I just try it, Zilla-chan? Do you think that would work?" Midori still seems completely unsure about all this, obviously very bothered by this whole turn of events, looking for someone to tell her what to do. Zilla's excitable manner isn't helping in the slightest, confusing her more.

The cat looks at midori.... Giving her a reproachful look, as if repremanding her for her emotional confusion..... And then licks her face while placing it's paws on her shoulders....


Male Dwarf/Outsider + magic seeing shows
Spoiler:
Dwarf Carl seems MASSIVELY infused Chaotic force magics
Image
Arthur Barren wrote:
"and uh well, your grandson is in it"

has Arthur stopped talking to Carl :(


Aanandareavekki wrote:

"Oh, thank you so much! I'll have to tell Razule thanks too. This stuff is an absolute godsend. I actually get to keep down what I eat for a change," she said, happily, eagerly taking the serum from him and taking a dose of it before she starts drinking the milk. Which she does in what would appear to be much too short a time if you didn't know she was a dragon.

"That feels so much better. Now, you have a datapad for me to alter," she said, sounding much less tired and defeated.

"Yes, please. This is a datapad, yes?" Vare says, fishing it out of his pocket and handing it to the human/dragon being. "I am glad you are feeling better. Perhaps my time would be better suited tending to you, if you are restoring our defenses. Is there anything else I could fetch for you that would make your task easier or quicker?"


Male Firebird Monk (Master of Many Styles, Martial Artist) 16 // Firebender 8/Earthbender 8
Damiani wrote:

Villem nods and then says, "She is not someone that I will discuss, for it will take quite some time and perhaps personally meeting her may be more valuable an experience. Perhaps not-- a bit of a chaotic force, she is... yet, generous, for so little. You must forgive, for it is my time to be secretive. Monday then, you say? I will make all effort to arrive-- or find you again, young ones."

Villem smiles and says, "I am pleased to see there are others-- I'd imagined the worst, but this destruction of the Sun, very well. So be it."

He watches what they will do now.

Ardiente gives a perfunctory bow to the man, before saying. "We have many other abjured still to visit, and we must try to get to them before the Sun is destroyed, so that no one is taken by surprise. I look forward to speaking to you again Villem." Ardiente says, concealing the lie of wanting to see the man again in his bow. "Shall we be going, Raelle?" he asks, still not entirely comfortable with the man - unsettled no doubt still by the odd villagers below, and not wanting to leave first and leave Raelle vulnerable, still taking his position of bodyguard seriously.


Female Idyllkin Ninja 3/Marksman (Shroud) 3
Kizmetz wrote:
The cat looks at midori.... Giving her a reproachful look, as if repremanding her for her emotional confusion..... And then licks her face while placing it's paws on her shoulders....

"Ackphth." Midori exclaims passionately as the cat licks her face. "What are you trying to say, neko-chan? Should I go lick Hew-kun's face?" Midori asks incredulously, obviously no expecting a response from the six-legged cat, but still.. apparently, quite serious in the question. "We need a name for you, if you are going to following us around, neko-chan."


Female Current Physical look ?? Mindscape sorcerer 8
Midori Tsuyomi wrote:


"I still don't even know how to know if I want him to kiss me. Should I just try it, Zilla-chan? Do you think that would work?" Midori still seems completely unsure about all this, obviously very bothered by this whole turn of events, looking for someone to tell her what to do. Zilla's excitable manner isn't helping in the slightest, confusing her more.

Edit: Zilla holds back a small laugh.

Zilla smiles to Midori. "Oh honey I don't know how to answer that. I guess it would work, but is that what you want? If so then go for it. If you don't know then you should wait." Zilla steps close to Midori and hugs her trying to comfort her, making sure to hug the cat as well. "I'll help you however you want." She continues placing a hand on her shoulder opposite the cat.


Midori Tsuyomi wrote:
Kizmetz wrote:
The cat looks at midori.... Giving her a reproachful look, as if repremanding her for her emotional confusion..... And then licks her face while placing it's paws on her shoulders....
"Ackphth." Midori exclaims passionately as the cat licks her face. "What are you trying to say, neko-chan? Should I go lick Hew-kun's face?" Midori asks incredulously, obviously no expecting a response from the six-legged cat, but still.. apparently, quite serious in the question. "We need a name for you, if you are going to following us around, neko-chan."

"bleek" it murmurs in your shoulder.... And then purrs loudly at the two pronged hug

54,201 to 54,250 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1080 | 1081 | 1082 | 1083 | 1084 | 1085 | 1086 | 1087 | 1088 | 1089 | 1090 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.