The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


53,301 to 53,350 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1062 | 1063 | 1064 | 1065 | 1066 | 1067 | 1068 | 1069 | 1070 | 1071 | 1072 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

"sorry I just need to get some data off of this, as much as I can, if I can I would like to take this ship to a lab of some sort the hardware alone would be incredibly useful, not to mention the data on the computers. with this it is possible we could prevent this disaster from happening in the future"
here is where my real life skills come into play, I know a fair bit about computer hardware I went to a vocational school for it in High school, computer hard drives will still have the data on them even if the rest of the thing is destroyed and you can get it off of them with specialized equipment, just about the only way to completely delete information off of a hard drive is to drive at least three magnetized heated nails into the thing, and even then you might get something off of the thing I mean it's unlikely but it could happen,


Male Dwarf/Outsider + magic seeing shows
Spoiler:
Dwarf Carl seems MASSIVELY infused Chaotic force magics
Image

Carl perks up seeing he can be of use at last,

"I can do that Arthur, I can go get me ship and hoist it to the hold. We can drop it in a freezer 'CAN' before hand, what ya say, will that do it"

My job is tech support, what Arthurs says is true, We have sent Hard-Drives off to the lab in all kinds of messed up and still got data back.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

"I don't know, seems like something we should get permission for first, I mean this thing was exposed to or was the source of a nasty pathogen, so I'm going to see what I can do here and now untill it gets to that point."


Image
Rena, the Companion wrote:


Rena doessn't seem to mind that they were being harassed, too lost in what Asha had been doing to her wings. "Unnn...?" she responds before snapping out of it, realizing their position. "Oh." she says simply.

"I don't want to stop... let's see if we can get into Tryko'Sam's room." she says eagerly, obviously not having a care for his privacy right at that moment.

"Okay," Asha said with an excited giggle as the two girls headed for where the arrows told them Tryko'Sam's room was. She was giddy with all of these new sensations. Physical contact was new to her. The servants who tended her had only ever touched her the bare minimum required and her parents were certainly not the hugging sort. Sometimes her cousin had visited her too to quiz her on what she'd learned and hit her with a ruler when sh made mistakes. Having someone touch her gently was strange and she didn't want to stop either.


Image
Ryuzo Kato wrote:

Walks into the room looking for Nala, and observes the argument between Keme and Ace. After the teacher's attempt to calm things down, Ryuzo approaches.

"I sense no deception from this person, where this topic is concerned." he says flatly to Keme.
he then says to Ace
"Were you successful in Tyrrin's observatory? Do you know where the dragon went?"

"I wish I could take your word for that," Keme said quietly.

Sense Motive DC 30:
Keme is being pushed past his limits but is not actually being aggressive beyond keeping anyone from approaching Kitty. To his knowledge his dagger would immoblize but not actually injure anyone.

Sense Motive DC 35:
His actions are not entirely under his own control. A Champion could reasonably assume that he is acting on his Patron's orders.


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

1d20 + 28 ⇒ (13) + 28 = 41 Sense Motive

Ace drops his staff a good two feet or so away and holds his hands out, palms up to enforce his being unarmed "Keme, I get the feeling things are fully what they seem here, but I swear I intend Kitty no harm. Let me heal her, please. If I attack her in any way, you may strike me down"

1d20 + 29 ⇒ (16) + 29 = 45 Diplomacy


Male Dwarf/Outsider + magic seeing shows
Spoiler:
Dwarf Carl seems MASSIVELY infused Chaotic force magics
Image
Arthur Barren wrote:
"I don't know, seems like something we should get permission for first, I mean this thing was exposed to or was the source of a nasty pathogen, so I'm going to see what I can do here and now untill it gets to that point."

"What ever ya say lad-e you the one with the smarts"

Carl waits not having anything to do.


Asha Soleil wrote:
"Okay," Asha said with an excited giggle as the two girls headed for where the arrows told them Tryko'Sam's room was. She was giddy with all of these new sensations. Physical contact was new to her. The servants who tended her had only ever touched her the bare minimum required and her parents were certainly not the hugging sort. Sometimes her cousin had visited her too to quiz her on what she'd learned and hit her with a ruler when sh made mistakes. Having someone touch her gently was strange and she didn't want to stop either.

And that'll be a fade I think. Tryko'Sam will have a nice surprise in store for him when he comes back to his room I wager :)


Vare arrives with his company in tow near to the newly-refurbished crater-site, and he spots the huge Fiery form of Anahita, grown to massive size even in the Dream, and still wreathed with flame. He heads down to the slope to the epicenter, waving down Anahita if possible.


Female Idyllkin Ninja 3/Marksman (Shroud) 3
Hew Ward wrote:

Hew thinks to himself till he turns to Midori. "Well it's kinda like a flu bug." Hew shapes his hand like a mock bug and starts moving it around on the table. "But there say smaller so small we can see them and using this they attack our bodies and makes us sick." As he mentions attacking the body he has his mock bug hand squirm up Midori's arm to her kneck. "Doctors makes medicines to kill off most of them but some, doctors still don't know how to kill." He has his hand act like it dies and land upon the table.

"Some of the teachers that were studying me and Zilla thought she may have hallush... a trick of the mind caused but pathogens." Hew explains. "Most our age probably don't know what it means."

Midori doesn't seem overly squeamish as Hew works the "bug" up her arm, though giggles slightly at being tickled when it reaches her neck and pulls away slightly. "So.. pathogens are what make you sick? I understand, thank you for explaining Hew-kun. They thought Zilla-chan was a sickness of the mind?" Midori pauses, thinking back to when she had first met Hew-kun... "It was a bit strange that you kept talking to yourself Hew-kun, but then I met Zilla-chan, and she's very nice. Ano..." she leans in to whisper to Hew. "[smaller]I think Zilla-chan may like that boy.. Fei-sensei."


The Half-Alive Streets | Truth of the Seeker | The Sanctuary of Drowned Delight
Lang Fei wrote:

there are two more owls each with a single rider. They are a few hours behind me. Now if i intended harm, would i tell youthis and i gave you plenty of time to warn the school. Now i am laanding and when Simba is rested , i am going to continue to the school becuase my friend Sara sent for me

Lang flies back down and lands next to Simba. Then tends to his owl's needs

"They'll be ready for you... after all. They won't be taking any risks. Some of the students at the school were killed, if the tale told is right." The shuttle broadcasts.


Male Dwarf/Outsider + magic seeing shows
Spoiler:
Dwarf Carl seems MASSIVELY infused Chaotic force magics
Image
Vare, the Summoner wrote:
Vare arrives with his company in tow near to the newly-refurbished crater-site, and he spots the huge Fiery form of Anahita, grown to massive size even in the Dream, and still wreathed with flame. He heads down to the slope to the epicenter, waving down Anahita if possible.

Don't forget me and Arthur are there Vare

Carl sees Vare and co coming and puts his arm up to show them where they are in the new crass and trees, as they get close.

"Blessing to meet thee, I'm Carl Ironfist and this is Arthur."

Points at Arthur working on the pod.

"he's doing some-et with nits"


Image

The following is addressed to multiple people, but is going out over general radio signals, so anyone who can hear Jiminy can hear all of this.

"Okay, good job, Sunbeam. Head back to the barn and make sure they do a full decontamination. It won't do anyone any good for you to collapse out there."

"If any of you can get the girl into a temporal stasis and bring her back to the school, we should be able to get an iso unit up for her in the meantime. Looks like the cavalry arrived when it comes to supplies...we should have the infirmary repairs and upgrades finished in just a few minutes."

"If you can keep the ship she came in isolated...uh, aw crap...Arthur stop putting nanites in things you don't understand. You better hope that you didn't just royally screw us all by giving the virus a new way to spread. Alright, just...Carl, yeah, that's brilliant. If you have a way to grab that thing while keeping it sealed off so we don't spread the pathogen farther, then let's go for it. When she's feeling better, Mom can analyze the material and figure out its properties. Well, remotely anyways. Not taking chances of exposing her and my little brothers to that virus. I know Dad agrees with that."

"Ah, guys, what did the shuttle find out about the incoming flyers?"

"Okay, looks like the cavalry arrived vis a vis medical supplies. I need to be directing this for a bit. I'll still be available on the radio, but now that you lot have the situation contained...and do what you can to clean up the area too, thanks, I'll just get back to the business I was supposed to be working on."

Not over radio:
"Oh, yeah, you're all set man," he said to Tryko'Sam. "Good work and thanks."

He spent a few moments directing the workers about where to put different things before heading over to Melody.

"Hey, we have a couple of things we need to talk about, but how about I let you go first before I get anyone else telling me about something that might blow up any second."


Image
"Ace" wrote:

1d20+28 Sense Motive

Ace drops his staff a good two feet or so away and holds his hands out, palms up to enforce his being unarmed "Keme, I get the feeling things are fully what they seem here, but I swear I intend Kitty no harm. Let me heal her, please. If I attack her in any way, you may strike me down"

1d20+29 Diplomacy

Keme hesitated and nodded.

"Once Phaezeriel is done examining Kitty, if he tells me he's sure you didn't do this, then you can pass. Not before."

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

Arthur removes the nanites he can from the thing and shrugs calling him back"ok then, I will point out that when I volunteered to come and help that "putting nanites into things I don't understand" as you put it is how I planned to fix the problem, and I told you as much in person, if you knew something I didn't like that that was a possibility it would have been a good idea to tell me then, I've extracted all of the ones I can, I'll head back with this group then and await further instruction then" he then signs off


Male Dwarf/Outsider + magic seeing shows
Spoiler:
Dwarf Carl seems MASSIVELY infused Chaotic force magics
Image
Jiminy, Prankster of the Future wrote:

" Alright, just...Carl, yeah, that's brilliant. If you have a way to grab that thing while keeping it sealed off so we don't spread the pathogen farther, then let's go for it."

Radio: "Right ya are Jiminy, I'll get on it now"

To the others by the pod

"Im going to get me ship and drip a Freezer 'CAN' next to the pod, if ya put the pod it in and activate the can, the button on side panel that says freeze is how, then I can winch the can into me ships hold and get it where they wish. Ill be right back with me ship, Arthur do ya want to come and help?"

if Arthurs dos he will port them both

With that he activates his ship port system, popping into being on the ships Teleport pad he go's to the flight deck and isolates 'de-cam' section of hold, before putting a freeze CAN in place and placed on the winch ready to lower down all wile lifting off.

Carl ship is about as far from stealth as you can possible get, its sound is deafening, it is a mining ship after all

Soon it comes over the crash site and he/they starts to lower the CAN [a Hardened mining plaste-steal box some 15x15x25m , meant to freeze and hold gas in liquid/solid form]

Carls ship looks like this over head _IMAGE

When they are ready he comes over the speaker

"Guild the box close to the pod, open its side and get the pod in."

This will take a wile. so others can do stuff mean time etc


Male Half-Elf Gestalt: Cleric 6, Holy Vendicator 10, Paladin 16

Yrrin goes to the side of the wounded girl....

"You poor thing.... what was done to you?"


Female Current Physical look ?? Mindscape sorcerer 8
Sara and Bee wrote:
"If I use it then we have a couple hours to find him. The lake isn't really really big maybe we can find him in time."

"Yah we probably could." She stops and thinks for a second. "Sara can you water? We'll have to swim below the water. So If you can't them I don't think we will be able to get to him." She added worried there idea was already finished.


Male Half-elf Image Vanguard/Aegis 9 lvls
Midori Tsuyomi wrote:


Midori doesn't seem overly squeamish as Hew works the "bug" up her arm, though giggles slightly at being tickled when it reaches her neck and pulls away slightly. "So.. pathogens are what make you sick? I understand, thank you for explaining Hew-kun. They thought Zilla-chan was a sickness of the mind?" Midori pauses, thinking back to when she had first met Hew-kun... "It was a bit strange that you kept talking to yourself Hew-kun, but then I met Zilla-chan, and she's very nice. Ano..." she leans in to whisper to Hew. "I think Zilla-chan may like that boy.. Fei-sensei."

When Midori laughed he could help but smile and think about how cute she was. "It probably was. So many people just would avoid me before I met you. You then talked to me and ever since then. I now can say I have two best friends. Thank you." He tells her while placing his hand on top hers.

When she leaned close his face started to turn are, it soon went away when she whispered. He glance at Zilla who was talking to Sara with her back to them. He turned his lips toward her ear and whispered. [Smaller]"I think your right. Some of her thoughts kinda revieled them self in my mind. Like she was thinking about being held about him."


male human monk 16
GM Fireclaw wrote:
Lang Fei wrote:

there are two more owls each with a single rider. They are a few hours behind me. Now if i intended harm, would i tell youthis and i gave you plenty of time to warn the school. Now i am laanding and when Simba is rested , i am going to continue to the school becuase my friend Sara sent for me

Lang flies back down and lands next to Simba. Then tends to his owl's needs

"They'll be ready for you... after all. They won't be taking any risks. Some of the students at the school were killed, if the tale told is right." The shuttle broadcasts.

Lang just looks down in mourning thinking of what they describe.

its no wonder Sara called for me. what if Sara was one of the injured? Lang looks to Simba I know your really tired. but please, I need all your strength if what they say is really true and it is as bad as they say then, Sara might actually be in trouble. dang I really hate this not knowing. I should have been there for them.

Lang mounts up on The Owl and glances toward the shuttle. then he yells to it. hoping his voice carries enough.

If it is true that students were killed. and my friend called for me for help then I need to go, unless it is already to late. follow if you must, Inform them of my coming, i don't care.

looking back at Simba Ok boy I really need you now more than ever before friends could be in trouble. Up SImba! he commands

Simba takes to the air screeching as it pushes through the fatigue doing his best to not let his master and friend down.

Lang takes flight toward the school not worring anymore on the shuttle (unless it actually takes an aggressive action)


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16
Jiminy, Prankster of the Future wrote:


He spent a few moments directing the workers about where to put different things before heading over to Melody.

"Hey, we have a couple of things we need to talk about, but how about I let you go first before I get anyone else telling me about something that might blow up any second."

Mel looks up from her work, she seems to have been taking her time. with everything.

oh hey, thanks for finding time to talk. first I guess I wanted to show you this. Now I don't know how much you know about these things so, sorry if I sound like I'm lecturing or something.

she shows him the circuit and points out the tiny switches.

I found these switches on this security interface board. and they aren't on any of the others. and well. these switches typically are used to bypass or override logic sequences in these circuits. now since there was an attack that bypassed the security, any enemy would know we are going to fill any gaps we had. so the best way to infiltrate again would be to create a new loop hole.

I was concerned that these switches could be a back door introduced to the system by a sabatour. also with the ability of the enemy to time travel who knows whaen these switches were added.

I thought you should be aware of them, I can disable them if you want me too. of course I could be totally wrong about all of this and am just a little paranoid.

Mel seems to be avoiding the problem of earlier trying to concentrate on her task, possibly trying to make up for everything by just focusing on her work.

the concern seem trivial and she should be able to handle it but, Mel want to show him she is trying her best.


M Firebird Firebender/ Testpilot/ Robot Jock
Jiminy, Prankster of the Future wrote:

The following is addressed to multiple people, but is going out over general radio signals, so anyone who can hear Jiminy can hear all of this.

"Okay, good job, Sunbeam. Head back to the barn and make sure they do a full decontamination. It won't do anyone any good for you to collapse out there."

"Roger." he heads back to Kuros, informing the crew he'll need quarantine procedures in place, and decontamination of him and the mech.


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death

Krays says over the family link
::I have the girl isolated here, and her limbs preserved. I do not know the temporal stasis spell, however.::


Male Human Gestalt Inquisitor/Dragon Knight 16

Lol what are we doing?


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death

Answering Yrrin's question
"She was perforated repeatedly by 2 inch round projectiles traveling at a high velocity. That she's this intact is quite suprising. Are you capapble of placing her larger piece in any kind of stasis? She is porbably still be a carrier, and it is not safe to return her to the school otherwise. She is still alive, but I do not believe she will survive long left to the elements."


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16
Ghalen Kiln wrote:
Lol what are we doing?

Tyrrin's yarn worked - it will lead you to her, as per DB3. As per her previous post, she managed to exit the Maze, but then half-collapsed from exhaustion. Repost:

Tyrrin stumbles out of the Maze effect, having finally found her way... and the group wasn't there. Was this even the same hallway?

Completely exhausted - both physically and mentally - from her exertions in the Maze, Tyrrin slumps with her back to a wall, and sits on the ground, breathing hard.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Gestalt Inquisitor/Dragon Knight 16

Thank you!
Follows Tyrrin's yarn...assuming there's no pitfalls
...and exits next to Tyrrin.
"My lady, are you alright?" casts remove fatigue on her obviously exhausted self, sliding down to sit with her and places his arm around her to brace her neck. If she appears wounded, he will heal her as well.


The Half-Alive Streets | Truth of the Seeker | The Sanctuary of Drowned Delight

The shuttle definitely won't take aggressive action. Jiminy would flay his pilot alive if he attacked a 12 year old. xP

Jiminy's comm crackles to life once again, this time a report from the scout shuttle sent to get a visual. The pilot sounds worried and stress - clearly his nerves are shot from the day of chaotic evacuations and the sun followed by the reports of an attack on the school. "Boss, this is Shuttle 3. I have a visual on our inbounds - a boy flying on a giant owl. He claims to be a student... but Boss... I got a real bad feeling about him the moment I saw him."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

"Fair enough Keme. I just want to help a friend, but I understand your desire to protect her. She's pretty awesome after all" He says with a smile, tryin to put to rest any tension.


M Firebird Firebender/ Testpilot/ Robot Jock
GM Fireclaw wrote:

The shuttle definitely won't take aggressive action. Jiminy would flay his pilot alive if he attacked a 12 year old. xP

Well...MOST of the time...


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16
Ghalen Kiln wrote:

Thank you!

Follows Tyrrin's yarn...assuming there's no pitfalls
...and exits next to Tyrrin.
"My lady, are you alright?" casts remove fatigue on her obviously exhausted self.

Tyrrin had definitely been breathing hard when Ghalen arrived, though his spell quickly washes away the fatigue in her body, and she looks up at him. "Thank you, my Knight." she says after taking one last deep breath. "I am alright - I did not encounter any resistance, though the Maze is far from your typical Maze spell. When I could not find my way after some time, I pushed my Seer's powers to their limit, and caught a glimpse of the entire layout. The attempt exhausted me though."

She climbs to her feet - only taking assistance from Ghalen if it is offered and not asking for it. "The Maze is in the shape of a bird in flight... I suspect that our friend Pyry may be more entwined in this than we initially realized. I hope he is safe."


Mithros Phoebus wrote:
GM Fireclaw wrote:

The shuttle definitely won't take aggressive action. Jiminy would flay his pilot alive if he attacked a 12 year old. xP

Well...MOST of the time...

12-year-olds are safe. 14, however, is fair game! ;)


Female Idyllkin Ninja 3/Marksman (Shroud) 3
Hew Ward wrote:

When Midori laughed he could help but smile and think about how cute she was. "It probably was. So many people just would avoid me before I met you. You then talked to me and ever since then. I now can say I have two best friends. Thank you." He tells her while placing his hand on top hers.

When she leaned close his face started to turn red, it soon went away when she whispered. He glance at Zilla who was talking to Sara with her back to them. He turned his lips toward her ear and whispered. "I think your right. Some of her thoughts kinda revieled them self in my mind. Like she was thinking about being held about him."[/smaller]

Midori doesn't make any move to break away from Hew - neither moving her hand away, nor backing away from his whispering directly into her ear. She does have to surpress a giggle at one point though - for some reason the whispering was ticklish, even if he didn't touch her. "Oh? Like a hug...?" Midori asks curiously, still whispering. "Why would she want something like that? It seems a bit strange. She barely knows him, ne?"


Perhaps disrupt was the wrong word. I plead tiredness. Whatever is in the life pod is not messing with Anahita's ability to sense other life forms, but when Anahita tries to focus on the strange sensations she is getting from inside the pod, it is like trying to tune in a radio while driving that is too far away; its all static-y keeps fading out entirely. When Anahita does not focus on it, it keeps appearing and disappearing like a radar ghost.

Trying to focus her newfound senses on the strange stasis capsule, Anahita is left with the impression that it is almost alive; less alive than a person who is in a persistent vegetative state, but far more alive than any metal should be.

In your argument that data would still be retrievable, you are assuming that the arbitrarily advanced data storage unit was not one of the pieces that were 1) Sucked into a localized singularity, or B) blown into little pieces of shrapnel, and that there was no self destruct in the data storage. You will note that I did not say you were unable to find anything, just that it would be very hard. Your previous check was sufficient to find what there was to find on board the wreck of the ship of the main computer's remaining pieces.

Arthur identifies the main computer, less than half of which still remains. The rest of it must have been in portions that were knocked off in flight or broken off in the crash.

Given that I know how large Carl's ship is supposed to be, now, and how much cargo space it has, it is not too difficult to get the life pod frozen and secured. ;)

The only interesting thing that happens when freezing the life pod for transport is that as the freeze command is given, the stasis capsule closes. Of its own accord. While it does so, it detects strongly as alive to Anahita's senses.


Male Half-Elf Gestalt: Cleric 6, Holy Vendicator 10, Paladin 16
Krays wrote:

Answering Yrrin's question

"She was perforated repeatedly by 2 inch round projectiles traveling at a high velocity. That she's this intact is quite suprising. Are you capapble of placing her larger piece in any kind of stasis? She is porbably still be a carrier, and it is not safe to return her to the school otherwise. She is still alive, but I do not believe she will survive long left to the elements."

"I have a spell to preserve life and keep her isolated yes...."

Yrrin casts the spell, magically bubbling her up for containment and movement


Male Human Gestalt Inquisitor/Dragon Knight 16
Tyrrin Denulia wrote:

Tyrrin had definitely been breathing hard when Ghalen arrived, though his spell quickly washes away the fatigue in her body, and she looks up at him. "Thank you, my Knight." she says after taking one last deep breath. "I am alright - I did not encounter any resistance, though the Maze is far from your typical Maze spell. When I could not find my way after some time, I pushed my Seer's powers to their limit, and caught a glimpse of the entire layout. The attempt exhausted me though."

She climbs to her feet - only taking assistance from Ghalen if it is offered and not asking for it. "The Maze is in the shape of a bird in flight... I suspect that our friend Pyry may be more entwined in this than we initially realized. I hope he is safe."

He helps her up

"Interesting. What do you suspect is the connection?"

Sense Motive DC 25:
He is beyond relieved that she is ok, but is remaining stoic.


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death
Yrrin Lightbringer wrote:

"I have a spell to preserve life and keep her isolated yes...."

Yrrin casts the spell, magically bubbling her up for containment and movement

"Excellent!" watches him cast the spell, makes sure it takes hold.

"Perhaps you could carry the larger piece of her while I grab up the bits? Although we should probably wait until we receive word that the isolation ward at the school is complete." he gathers up the limbs and errant pieces he's preserved. Takes note of the large ship that arrived, and the work Arthur and Carl are doing.
"Hmm. Never ridden on a space vessel, to my knowledge. Let's go see what they're doing." Walks over to Carl's ship.


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16
Ghalen Kiln wrote:

He helps her up

"Interesting. What do you suspect is the connection?"

Can't fail that Sense Motive.

"I'm not sure. He must be related somehow though. This is an old Firebird temple, after all. It's possible there is something here that may help us convince him to return to Avalon with us." Ghalen can tell that likewise - she is very glad to see him whole. Her happiness at that fact is tempered by this as-yet unsolved mystery of Pyry and his connection to all of this. She looks around at then rest of the group and their surroundings, taking in the details: is this the same hallway which they had entered the Maze? "There are three exits to the Maze. This was only one."


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

"well then, should we go back in try to find the next exit or should we move on and ignore the maze for now?"


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

"Aww."
He smiles at the two as he pulls out of the maze behind Ghalen.
"You guys are cute together."
He smiles yet a small sense of sadness can be detected, watching other people be happy couples while he is alone.
something I know a lot about. :p
It's also easily overlooked.
"Did we find anything out?"


Male Half-Elf Gestalt: Cleric 6, Holy Vendicator 10, Paladin 16
Krays wrote:
Yrrin Lightbringer wrote:

"I have a spell to preserve life and keep her isolated yes...."

Yrrin casts the spell, magically bubbling her up for containment and movement

"Excellent!" watches him cast the spell, makes sure it takes hold.

"Perhaps you could carry the larger piece of her while I grab up the bits? Although we should probably wait until we receive word that the isolation ward at the school is complete." he gathers up the limbs and errant pieces he's preserved. Takes note of the large ship that arrived, and the work Arthur and Carl are doing.
"Hmm. Never ridden on a space vessel, to my knowledge. Let's go see what they're doing." Walks over to Carl's ship.

easily slinging the torso and leg stumps into his arms he cradles her as if a child and follows


Male Human-Reaper/obitu Death Mage 11/oracle 1/grim reaper 10

grim walks around trying not to get in the way of anybody who is working and looking for something he could help with.


Female Elf Gestalt Sorcerer (Starsoul) 16/Oracle (Heavens) 16

Tyrrin thinks for a moment before saying: "I am slightly concerned that our presence here has endangered Pyry. Is anyone able to contact him telepathically?"


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

"not without having already made a link while we were closer, if I get a good feel for someone's mind I can do it farther away, or if they are also a psion or a telepath I can link my mind to theirs farther yet but at this distance I don't think so, sorry"


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

"Knew we should've tried to get him to come. Should I run back and find him?"


Male Dwarf/Outsider + magic seeing shows
Spoiler:
Dwarf Carl seems MASSIVELY infused Chaotic force magics
Image
Krays wrote:
"Hmm. Never ridden on a space vessel, to my knowledge. Let's go see what they're doing." Walks over to Carl's ship.

Carl's ships in the air about 50m up with cables coming down to the 'CAN' you can ride it up into the hold, or fly to the ship Carl placing the 'CAN' in a isolated are of the hold

Over the radio and outside PA system of Carl's ship comes Carl's voice.

"Right where you wont this taken Jiminiy?"


Krays takes his dragon form and flies up to the ship.
"Permission to come aboard, Captain?" he yells into the cargo hold.


Male Dwarf/Outsider + magic seeing shows
Spoiler:
Dwarf Carl seems MASSIVELY infused Chaotic force magics
Image

Carl voice comes over the ships PA.

"Granted, never thought I would live to see one like ya self up close, names Carl IronFist of the Clan Promethium A blessing to meet thee, Mr Dragon,"

Inside the hold the, 'CAN' is being moved along by crane to a sealed off part of the Hanger. You may note that Carl's ship seem to be massively reinforced and very Steam Punk, the tech is Dwarf-en, some simple and effective.

Once locked in place, If you place the body parts in as well The area is sealed, Carl comes down in his space suit.

"Hold ya breath"

Then the holes is filled with a mixture of gases then a number of waves of energy, flash, then air back in an finally a green sign light's up that says
*Decontamination cycle over*

Still in his suit Carl says

"Welcome on board" V the ships PA.


Male Half-Elf Gestalt: Cleric 6, Holy Vendicator 10, Paladin 16

Yrrin stands on the ground, confused....

/how will I get up there/


Male Human-Reaper/obitu Death Mage 11/oracle 1/grim reaper 10

grim grows wings and hovers next to Yrrin.

53,301 to 53,350 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1062 | 1063 | 1064 | 1065 | 1066 | 1067 | 1068 | 1069 | 1070 | 1071 | 1072 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.