The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


41,551 to 41,600 of 54,171 << first < prev | 827 | 828 | 829 | 830 | 831 | 832 | 833 | 834 | 835 | 836 | 837 | next > last >>

Male Weremonkey Rogue/Ranger/Trickster

So its entirely possible, once I get my Harrow Handbook, that I will be bringing in a Gambit-esque character.

I am super excited to get this book!!


Lynora, rushed PM for you.

Back soon.

Sovereign Court

Male Firebird (looks like this but with blood red hair) Blight Druid (fey follower) 13/warlock 13

Hmm Lucas' class list

Transmutation
Nature magics
Blunt weaponry
PE (hmm advanced or basic which one...)
Hmm need another class or two...maybe evocation?


Magic --- sent ya a PM


DB3, Ryo's got a visitor, Maya Rhys.


Check.
Archena posted
Hermes needs to
Roel could respond to Kevin or someone else in lunch could approach
Lewis is being a kid
Lim-Môr is sleeping in
Strider is setting up class
Sara responded.
Shiro doesn't wake up until a while later
Tybs responded


Way to completely ignore your sister's issues, Magic! Sheesh.

Warning: Joke.


Just wondering if Dales is about at all - don't want to make assumptions about Fei's state of being! ;)


FireclawDrake wrote:
Just wondering if Dales is about at all - don't want to make assumptions about Fei's state of being! ;)

Well, I would /think/ suggesting he staggers in after a night of wanton debauchery and whoring would /probably/ be right out -- but not impossible!

Weirder things can happen, right?

tl;dr-- Go nuts. I'm sure he'll adapt. He's creative.

Shadow Lodge

Damiani wrote:
DB3, Ryo's got a visitor, Maya Rhys.

Thanks. I'll get to it later, when I feel better. Stomach is acting up for no reason. :/


Male Weremonkey Rogue/Ranger/Trickster
Dragonborn3 wrote:
Damiani wrote:
DB3, Ryo's got a visitor, Maya Rhys.
Thanks. I'll get to it later, when I feel better. Stomach is acting up for no reason. :/

Its probably cuz you're old. I hear all sorts of funky stuff happens as you get up there in age :P


Monkeygod wrote:
Dragonborn3 wrote:
Damiani wrote:
DB3, Ryo's got a visitor, Maya Rhys.
Thanks. I'll get to it later, when I feel better. Stomach is acting up for no reason. :/
Its probably cuz you're old. I hear all sorts of funky stuff happens as you get up there in age :P

Yeah, seriously -- once yer past 16, it's all down hill.


reading Kodjack Winterblow and I can't wait for him to meet lang. or even Mel.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

Arthur will have a good laugh when he meets the guy


I would like to take a moment to thank everyone here.
Today at the underclassman awards, I was given(among other things, but this isn't bragging time) the Sewanee Award for Excellence in Writing. I believe that this is in no small part attributed to all of the practice and examples I get here, so I would like to thank all of you for helping me develop this skill.
^_^


Male Weremonkey Rogue/Ranger/Trickster

I need a Firebird curse word which is the equivalent to "freaking" or its worse cousin...


Flaring?
Like a burst of fire?


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
Monkeygod wrote:
I need a Firebird curse word which is the equivalent to "freaking" or its worse cousin...

Freezing


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

hey Mel was rummaging through some old files and she found this recording she made several years back


Foul, you posted for Arthur at the firebird camp.
You may have also missed Tyb's post last page.
:)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Firebird Oracle 7

Heh.
If we were any more inbred we'd be sandwiches...


Female Image Firebird Image Wizard(Shadowcaster, Shadow subschool)13/Sorcerer(Shadow Bloodline)8/Shadowcraft Mage 5(gestalt)
Archena Surya wrote:

Heh.

If we were any more inbred we'd be sandwiches...

Eh? lol

Also,

Lyn you have a PM about my shadow lass :)


Male More Human than Human Rogue 10 / Fighter 6 / Shadowdancer 10 / Void Incarnate 4
FireclawDrake wrote:
Just wondering if Dales is about at all - don't want to make assumptions about Fei's state of being! ;)

Will try to put up a post early AM tomorrow.

Shadow Lodge

Monkeygod wrote:
Dragonborn3 wrote:
Damiani wrote:
DB3, Ryo's got a visitor, Maya Rhys.
Thanks. I'll get to it later, when I feel better. Stomach is acting up for no reason. :/
Its probably cuz you're old. I hear all sorts of funky stuff happens as you get up there in age :P

This is no longer funny, if it ever was.


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

Just a quick reminder lyn that I responded to your PM


Goblin walking bomb, sat in a canteen of kids, yikers !!!

EDIT:

==========================================================================
Warning:>This post has a Joking Element<repeat>This post has a Joking Element<Emotes have been employed :-)
==========================================================================


GM .Capt_Wombat wrote:
Goblin walking bomb, sat in a canteen of kids, yikers !!!

Well, compared to a walking killer of man, other beings, assassin, etc. turned teacher, I don't see the goblin being an issue here. :)

Yer quite the rabble rouser, Capt.

Cast no stones, lest yee-- something something. I dunno the specifics.


Chill Damiani, Joking,

look added Emo-te :) see.

and what's with all thin skins of late. Where I'm from I would be ripped all-day long going around all upset over nothing like that.

==========================================================================
Warning:>This post has a Joking Element<repeat>This post has a Joking Element<Emotes have been employed :-)
==========================================================================


The line I work on was down for OVER THREE HOURS!!!


Male Drow (noble) 14 Ranger

A canteen is a small container used to hold water.
A Cantina is a bar that possibly serves food.
A Cafeteria is a place where large amounts of people can be cooked for and served, usually inside a larger building used for education or business.

The more you know...


Male I am a meat Popsicle

And oddly enough, all three have been used at one time or another to refer to the third


Male Drow (noble) 14 Ranger

Indeed.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Sorry, everything you said after 'Cantina' was drowned out by my brain playing the Cantina song from Star Wars.

Do de do de do de-do....


Male More Human than Human Rogue 10 / Fighter 6 / Shadowdancer 10 / Void Incarnate 4

And that'll be playing in my head all day now.

Not a bad thing though ;D


It's a trap!


M Extrodinaraly Contrary Meatbag Fourm pyromancer 1

I'm finally on my ADAD medication again.

While this is a really good thing, it takes about two weeks to build up properly.

As a warning, i may be a little extra... Off... For the next few weeks.


icehawk333 wrote:

I'm finally on my ADAD medication again.

While this is a really good thing, it takes about two weeks to build up properly.

As a warning, i may be a little extra... Off... For the next few weeks.

Whelp, we're doomed. ;P

Side note: I'll do real posts soon, just at work and can't do long posts.

Shadow Lodge

Male. Vaguely humanoid Ninja 3/Bard 1/Ranger 2/Scholar 1

My cat has been super extra playful/cuddly these past few days it is adorable
In other news I'm goin for some job interviews today, those of you who pray, please do those who don't ... I don't know, either start, or just sorta hope?
@ice: yay :)


FireclawDrake wrote:

Sorry, everything you said after 'Cantina' was drowned out by my brain playing the Cantina song from Star Wars.

Do de do de do de-do....

I hear it but in Micky Mouse's club house.


Male Drow (noble) 14 Ranger

Note I made the disctinction for your benefit, not to poke fun.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Not to make a big deal or anything, but Google offers this as a definition for canteen:

"a restaurant provided by an organization such as a military camp, college, factory, or company for its soldiers, students, staff, etc."


Male Drow (noble) 14 Ranger

For what language?
I'm kidding, mostly.
Being an Air Force Kid with family members in all branches, that's called a Mess Hall, if it's military, which is vernacular for Cafeteria.

Never heard canteen to mean any thing other than a thing you take camping to hold your water.
Does google comment on what area of the nation/world that usage is regular?


Male Drow (noble) 14 Ranger

NM I found it:

Wikipedia wrote:
A cafeteria is a type of food service location in which there is little or no waiting staff table service, whether a restaurant or within an institution such as a large office building or school; a school dining location is also referred to as a dining hall or canteen (in the UK, Ireland and some Commonwealth countries). Cafeterias are different from coffeehouses, although that is the Spanish meaning of the English word.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Just to throw this in for S&Gs.

Canteen, by Wikipedia, defining Reality mo' bettah.

I luvs me the Engrish.


Male Drow (noble) 14 Ranger

What's funny is that redirects to cafeteria, if you click on the link for the food place.


Heh. Full circle. Closure, etc.

Gotta love humanity's library ways. We're slowly eroding away the 'curse of Babel' (so to speak). Internet fun.

Keeps us organized and communicating!


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
The Dalesman wrote:

And that'll be playing in my head all day now.

Not a bad thing though ;D

You and me both. :)


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

Sorry for the lack of posting so far. I am having a craptastic day thus far. Alarm didn't go off so woke up late, got kidlet out the door with lunch and instrument and everything in less than ten minutes, got kidlet to school late on the day of the all-important middle school field trip, made a fuss so they let him join his group late once I drove him over there (it's only two minutes away) so he only missed a little bit of the trip but missing a little bit is still bad cause this was supposed to be orientation for the fifth graders advancing to middle school next year and missing any info is bad....and did I mention I did all of that in my pajamas? >.<
Oh, and I injured my leg while 'running' on Monday and it was healing well until I irritated it again during that mad rush this morning.
And I got into a fight with my husband over the phone because he started to yell at me about this morning when I was telling him about what happened and I may have overreacted a little...

*sigh*

Clearly I was not meant to get out of bed today. :(


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown
GM .Capt_Wombat wrote:


and what's with all thin skins of late. Where I'm from I would be ripped all-day long going around all upset over nothing like that.

We've talked about this, cultural differences, when in Rome, etc.....

So cut it out or we will have a problem. Not a happy camper to see you making a public fuss about this kind of thing right after I asked you privately to tone it down.


M Extrodinaraly Contrary Meatbag Fourm pyromancer 1
lynora wrote:

Sorry for the lack of posting so far. I am having a craptastic day thus far. Alarm didn't go off so woke up late, got kidlet out the door with lunch and instrument and everything in less than ten minutes, got kidlet to school late on the day of the all-important middle school field trip, made a fuss so they let him join his group late once I drove him over there (it's only two minutes away) so he only missed a little bit of the trip but missing a little bit is still bad cause this was supposed to be orientation for the fifth graders advancing to middle school next year and missing any info is bad....and did I mention I did all of that in my pajamas? >.<

Oh, and I injured my leg while 'running' on Monday and it was healing well until I irritated it again during that mad rush this morning.
And I got into a fight with my husband over the phone because he started to yell at me about this morning when I was telling him about what happened and I may have overreacted a little...

*sigh*

Clearly I was not meant to get out of bed today. :(

Hope things get better, lyn.

41,551 to 41,600 of 54,171 << first < prev | 827 | 828 | 829 | 830 | 831 | 832 | 833 | 834 | 835 | 836 | 837 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / Tales of Agartha: The Avalon Chronicles Discussion Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.