Stones of the Ancients

Game Master Seamus Greenbottle


451 to 464 of 464 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Bard (Archaeologist) L1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) L1 | AC18 (T14F14) CMD16 | HP 19/19 | Saves F1R7W2 | Percep +4 | Init: +3 | Status: OK

"He's right. We ought to find out what this is all about."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


HP 12/12 | AC:12 T:12, F:12 | CMD:10, CMB:-2 | Save (F+2, R+2, W+3) | Init:+8 | Perc: +3 | Lightning Flash 7/7

"He said, "You will not take it from me. It is mine." Fascinating, can I try talking to him, if everyone would hold unless he attacks us again?" Terwin says, moving over and saying,

"Unglak berik gurmish naglakkun ruinp purrit gleepor choppen dollip glugni, burtish umph."

Goblin:
"Forgive us great one we have come to learn of you and are over eager to prove ourselves, perhaps you could tell us of your achievements?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Bluff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Cyrus, you took 6 damage last turn. Also, while I have no agenda to side with either "side" of the goblin disagreement (I'd prefer if everyone was working together, but for now I think it's okay), this particular goblin has no interest whatsoever in talking, as will be seen as soon as Cyrus acts.


[HP 9/9 | AC:15, T:11 F:14, CMD:11 | Saves (F+3, R+2, W+7) | Init+1 | Perc+6]
Tracking:
Channel (1d6) 3/3 | Deflection Aura (1 rd) 0/1 | Hand of the Acolyte 7/7 | Daylight SLA 1/1 | Bolts 7/10
Aasimar (appears Human) Cleric 1 -- Sickened

Well, it was worth a shot :P I should know better with goblins.


Female Human (Tian-La) Monk (Master of Many Styles) 1 l HP: 11/11 l AC: 15 (18 FD) [T: 15 (18); FF: 10] l Fort: +4; Ref: +4; Will: +4 l Init: +4 l Per: +6

Goblins are people too. Don't be a speciesist. ;-)


[HP 9/9 | AC:15, T:11 F:14, CMD:11 | Saves (F+3, R+2, W+7) | Init+1 | Perc+6]
Tracking:
Channel (1d6) 3/3 | Deflection Aura (1 rd) 0/1 | Hand of the Acolyte 7/7 | Daylight SLA 1/1 | Bolts 7/10
Aasimar (appears Human) Cleric 1 -- Sickened

Oh! The quiet one's got a mouth on her ;p


Male Human Bard (Archaeologist) L1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) L1 | AC18 (T14F14) CMD16 | HP 19/19 | Saves F1R7W2 | Percep +4 | Init: +3 | Status: OK

"Forgive me for stating the obvious, but yon goblin does not seem grateful for your rescuing him." Said Navarro, still distracted by the nettles; but he holds his position as Terwin asked.


Male Human Antipaladin 1
Quick Stats:
[HP 12/12 | AC 13/10/13; CMD 14; ACP -1 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3| Init +1; Perception +4]

Whoops, I thought I had acted. Sorry for the delay.

Cyrus spits a mouthful of blood on the cave floor before smacking the goblin with the flat of his blade.

Falchion (2h) {Non-lethal}: 1d20 + 4 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 - 4 = 20
Damage {Non-lethal}: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9
Crit Confirm {Non-lethal}: 1d20 + 4 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 - 4 = 20
Crit Damage {Non-lethal}: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 = 8

Bonuses on the attack roll are +4 for strength/BAB, +2 for flanking, -4 for non-lethal.


Sorry all, unexpectedly busy weekend. I'm back now.

GM only:
Status: 21/38

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Seeing the strength that Cyrus has, the goblin shifts over and speaks words in a babbling language. Cyrus feels an exhaustion fall over him, but he fights off any ill effects.

All can act!


Female Human (Tian-La) Monk (Master of Many Styles) 1 l HP: 11/11 l AC: 15 (18 FD) [T: 15 (18); FF: 10] l Fort: +4; Ref: +4; Will: +4 l Init: +4 l Per: +6

Jia swings at the spell-casting goblin.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Vital:
HP: 8/12 | AC: 14 T: 12 FF: 12 | Init +2 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +2 | CMB: +4 CMD: 16
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 | Disable Device +6 | Heal +6 | Know(Local) +4 | Perception +11 | Stealth +6 | Survival +6 |

Folling Jia's blow, Chance waits to see if the goblin still stands. If he does, he drops his bow, steps forward and slashes the creature.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10

"Stand down..." he says as he makes his slash.


Male Human Antipaladin 1
Quick Stats:
[HP 12/12 | AC 13/10/13; CMD 14; ACP -1 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3| Init +1; Perception +4]

Cyrus follows the goblin, matching its steps as he makes another swing.

5-foot-step to C-3

Falchion (2h) {Non-lethal}: 1d20 + 4 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 2 - 4 = 17
Damage {Non-lethal}: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4) + 3 = 10


Male Human Bard (Archaeologist) L1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) L1 | AC18 (T14F14) CMD16 | HP 19/19 | Saves F1R7W2 | Percep +4 | Init: +3 | Status: OK

Leaving the goblin to the others, Navarro looks around, wary for an ambush. Those cultists could come back as quickly as they departed, and perhaps with reinforcements.
Perception: 1d20 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 1 - 2 = 3


[HP 9/9 | AC:15, T:11 F:14, CMD:11 | Saves (F+3, R+2, W+7) | Init+1 | Perc+6]
Tracking:
Channel (1d6) 3/3 | Deflection Aura (1 rd) 0/1 | Hand of the Acolyte 7/7 | Daylight SLA 1/1 | Bolts 7/10
Aasimar (appears Human) Cleric 1 -- Sickened

Orren shifts back to the space vacated by Chance (Or some space away from the crazy goblin if that's not possible.)

"That teleportation spell is short-range, they can't be more than a few hundred feet from here, be wary!"

perception: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 2 = 18

451 to 464 of 464 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Stones of the Ancients Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.