SO Crypt of the Everflame (Inactive)

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps


1 to 50 of 1,173 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

The bells atop the Temple of Erastil toll their midday song, echoing throughout the quiet town of Kassen. As the peals begin to fade, the first of the townsfolk make their way into the square, dressed in black, as if attending a funeral. They slowly fill the square, moving quietly across the cold, hard ground, their eyes downcast and mournful. After a few moments, a murmur passes through the crowd as it slowly parts to let Mayor Uptal through. He leads the way with a tarnished silver lantern. Behind him, an old pony drags a cart laden with backpacks and supplies.

Once he reaches the center of the crowd, Mayor Uptal stops and calls out to the assembled townsfolk. “Once again the winter winds blow through the Fangwood, marking the end of another harvest. There are wolves in the woods, howling at our walls, and serpents in our shadows, waiting to strike. Just as it was one hundred and seventy-four years ago, when Kassen himself left these walls to protect us, so it is today. Where are the heroes? Where are the brave folk that will venture out to Kassen’s tomb and retrieve the flame to keep this community safe for another winter?”

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 17/17; Bardic Performance: 11/15; Spells: 3/3 (1st)
Male CG Kitsune Bard (Flamesinger) 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 35ft | Bardic Performance: 15/15 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Not feeling nearly as brave as the mayor described, Kasai hesitates for just a second before speaking up.

"I...I'm here!" His voice squeaks and falters as he shouts.

Stepping forward, Kasai comes into view of the crowd. He is an auburn-haired Kitsune with brilliantly-orange robes, a longsword hanging at his belt and a shortbow strapped to his back. As if he had completely forgotten his manners momentarily, he continues.

"And thank..k..k you for the opportunity, Your Excellency, Lord Mayor Uptal, sir."

Grand Lodge

Female Taldan Half-elf Wizard/4 (HP 30/30 | AC:12 T:12 FF:10 Mage Armor 16/12/14 | CMB:+2 CMD:14 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+5 | Init:+8 | Perc:+6 Low-light | Move:30ft) | Ranged Touch +4 (as spell/20x2) Crossbow +5 (d8/19-20x2) | FM 6/6
Skills:
Acro +3 Blu +1 Dip +1 DD +3 EA +2 HA +2 Inti +1 (Arcana) +7 (Dung) +7 (Eng) +7 (Geog) +7 (Hist) +7 (Local) +7 (Nature) +7 (Nobil) +7 (Planes) +7 (Relig) +7 Perc +6 Ride +2 SM +3 SC +13 SoH +3 Stlth +2 Surv +1 Swim +0 UMD +2
Aragostina:
Tiny Female Vermin (Greensting Scorpion) (HP 15/15 | AC:20 T:15 FF:17 | F:+2 R:+5 W:+4 Improved Evasion | Init:+3 | Perc:+4 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Sting +7 (1d2-4/20x2 + poison DC10

A young, pretty woman in fine clothes steps forward. She has the air of aristocracy about her, but her soiled hemline speaks of someone who cares not for the effete and sheltered lifestyle.

Ooh, that sounds like an Adventure!

She claps her hands excitedly and regards Kasai.

And a fox-person! How lovely! Your kind are called "kitsune", yes? I am Kara, Wizard Extraordinaire.

She offers her hand daintily for a handshake.

Grand Lodge

M Half-Orc Oracle/4 CN | HP: 28/35 | AC 15 /T 11/FF 14, CMD:16, Fort:+3 , R+3, Will:+5, Init:+1, Percep:+5 | | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 8/8; 2nd 3/4| Active conditions: none. |

Dragall rubbs his hands to warm them. He tightens cloak to hold body heat in his hug.
At first glance it is obvious that Dragall is half-orc. On the back he is wearing a huge greataxe.
A watchful observer can notice that some of the objects near him move by themselves.

"If I Dragall Durk can stop the Shadow Lodge agents then I can do this too! When do we start?"

The Exchange

Lawful Neutral Ratfolk Rogue (Unchained) 2 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 19 (15 T, 15 F) | CMD: 13 | F: 1, R: 7, W: 0 | Init: 8 | Perc: 7 | Speed 30 |
Tracked Resources:
Reroll 1/1

Next to come forward is a rat... well a ratfolk. But if you've seen a ratfolk before, you'd have plenty of reason to think that this one was somehow different. Then again, if you've seen a rat before the differences go beyond walking on two legs. This one was clean, meticulously fastidious, to the point of developing an unconscious habit of inspecting himself and picking off dust, hair, or whatever off his robes so that it has become like a tic. Those robes are of brightest white, recently laundered no doubt by careful hands, hands that too are covered in pristine white gloves all the way up the length of his slender arms.

On his belt are festooned a pouch, a wand, and an array of weapons, a crossbow, short blade, dagger, and small mace. Bandoliers criss-cross his chest with a variety of alchemical items. A single slender blade is affixed to the tip of his tail.

He looks over the assembled crowd and thinks to himself.

"Likely too poor and simple to afford most of my wares, but perhaps if I play the hero I can get them to open their coin purses a bit. If not, there is likely something long forgotten to be looted from an old tomb anyways.

"Yes, Rizzok of Druma shall retrieve your flame for you."

Silver Crusade

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 Aura courage (10 ft.) ————— Defense ————— AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor +1 Nat Armor) hp 55 Fort +12, Ref +6, Will +12; +2 vs. enchantments, Perception +13

The young and handsome half elf arrives on foot and takes his time to look around before the opening ceremonies. He tries not to bring too much attention to himself but having an elven curved blade and dressed as a traveler does not do too well.

When the mayor asks for volunteers he raises his hand Talondreal will take this challenge for the glory of Apsu

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 17/17; Bardic Performance: 11/15; Spells: 3/3 (1st)
Male CG Kitsune Bard (Flamesinger) 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 35ft | Bardic Performance: 15/15 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
Kara wrote:

And a fox-person! How lovely! Your kind are called "kitsune", yes? I am Kara, Wizard Extraordinaire.

She offers her hand daintily for a handshake.

Kasai returns the handshake and nods in affirmation.

"Yes, kitsune is correct! But you can just call me Kasai. It's a true pleasure to meet you, Lady Wizard. And you three as well, Sir Rizzok, Sir Durk, and Sir Talondreal."

Silver Crusade

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 Aura courage (10 ft.) ————— Defense ————— AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor +1 Nat Armor) hp 55 Fort +12, Ref +6, Will +12; +2 vs. enchantments, Perception +13

The paladin nods in greeting.


Mayor Uptal looks about at those assembled. "Very well. Normally our own children would carry this for their coming of age, but your society has volunteered you for the task as we are without a group. I thank you for your service." He bows graciously, though not deeply. "Who will have the honor of carrying the lantern this year?"

The Exchange

Lawful Neutral Ratfolk Rogue (Unchained) 2 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 19 (15 T, 15 F) | CMD: 13 | F: 1, R: 7, W: 0 | Init: 8 | Perc: 7 | Speed 30 |
Tracked Resources:
Reroll 1/1

No children old enough? How long would this place survive with our without our help?

Never mind the lantern quite yet. For what reason do you lack children to complete this task?


Because if the children were doing it you wouldn't be getting credit for this mission in the pathfinder society nor would some of you be level two characters.

"There are simply not enough among our number this year for their coming of age to complete it. I think next year we should have enough, and last year we did as well, but this year we find ourselves short so we called upon your society."

Grand Lodge

Female Taldan Half-elf Wizard/4 (HP 30/30 | AC:12 T:12 FF:10 Mage Armor 16/12/14 | CMB:+2 CMD:14 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+5 | Init:+8 | Perc:+6 Low-light | Move:30ft) | Ranged Touch +4 (as spell/20x2) Crossbow +5 (d8/19-20x2) | FM 6/6
Skills:
Acro +3 Blu +1 Dip +1 DD +3 EA +2 HA +2 Inti +1 (Arcana) +7 (Dung) +7 (Eng) +7 (Geog) +7 (Hist) +7 (Local) +7 (Nature) +7 (Nobil) +7 (Planes) +7 (Relig) +7 Perc +6 Ride +2 SM +3 SC +13 SoH +3 Stlth +2 Surv +1 Swim +0 UMD +2
Aragostina:
Tiny Female Vermin (Greensting Scorpion) (HP 15/15 | AC:20 T:15 FF:17 | F:+2 R:+5 W:+4 Improved Evasion | Init:+3 | Perc:+4 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Sting +7 (1d2-4/20x2 + poison DC10

Kara looks perplexed.

These children...they do all come back each year, yes?

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Sure, sounds legit. Whatever he says.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 17/17; Bardic Performance: 11/15; Spells: 3/3 (1st)
Male CG Kitsune Bard (Flamesinger) 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 35ft | Bardic Performance: 15/15 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

It's a real honor for us to be able to fulfill this role for Kassen this year. I sure hope we can live up to expectations.

Speaking up again, Kasai's voice squeaks and cracks.

"I can carry the lantern, Excellent Mayor, Sir." Thinking himself rude once more, he quickly adds, "That is, unless someone else wants to . . ."

Grand Lodge

M Half-Orc Oracle/4 CN | HP: 28/35 | AC 15 /T 11/FF 14, CMD:16, Fort:+3 , R+3, Will:+5, Init:+1, Percep:+5 | | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 8/8; 2nd 3/4| Active conditions: none. |

Something strange is happening here!
Dragall said: "You can carry it Kasai!"


The mayor once again speaks to the townsfolk. “I present to you the brave heroes who will follow in Kassen’s footsteps to retrieve the Everflame! Some of them may not return, but I say to you that their sacrifice shall not be forgotten. Go, brave heroes, and do not return until you have the eternal fire.” With that, the mayor points to the south, the direction of Kassen’s tomb. The townsfolk begin waving goodbye with cold, solemn looks on most of their faces.

While you were waiting however, you find the following items have been distributed among your belongings:

Stuff:
50 feet of hempen rope, a box containing tinder and three tindertwigs, a labeled potion of cure light wounds, three torches, a grappling hook, and a small bottle of local brandy.

Silver Crusade

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 Aura courage (10 ft.) ————— Defense ————— AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor +1 Nat Armor) hp 55 Fort +12, Ref +6, Will +12; +2 vs. enchantments, Perception +13

The paladin will concentrate to see if he detects any evil auras.

Grand Lodge

Female Taldan Half-elf Wizard/4 (HP 30/30 | AC:12 T:12 FF:10 Mage Armor 16/12/14 | CMB:+2 CMD:14 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+5 | Init:+8 | Perc:+6 Low-light | Move:30ft) | Ranged Touch +4 (as spell/20x2) Crossbow +5 (d8/19-20x2) | FM 6/6
Skills:
Acro +3 Blu +1 Dip +1 DD +3 EA +2 HA +2 Inti +1 (Arcana) +7 (Dung) +7 (Eng) +7 (Geog) +7 (Hist) +7 (Local) +7 (Nature) +7 (Nobil) +7 (Planes) +7 (Relig) +7 Perc +6 Ride +2 SM +3 SC +13 SoH +3 Stlth +2 Surv +1 Swim +0 UMD +2
Aragostina:
Tiny Female Vermin (Greensting Scorpion) (HP 15/15 | AC:20 T:15 FF:17 | F:+2 R:+5 W:+4 Improved Evasion | Init:+3 | Perc:+4 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Sting +7 (1d2-4/20x2 + poison DC10

Kara takes off her backpack.

I'm happy to carry any or all of that. I've got a backpack, see? It's got a stain from my last Adventure right here. See it?

She seems rather proud of her backpack. Or at least the Adventure it represents.

Kara will carry anything not claimed by anyone else.


There are no evil auras. Additionally, Kasai was given the lantern. I neglected to mention that.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 17/17; Bardic Performance: 11/15; Spells: 3/3 (1st)
Male CG Kitsune Bard (Flamesinger) 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 35ft | Bardic Performance: 15/15 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Kasai can't help but stare down at the flame of the lantern as he takes hold. All hesitation and fear slips away as he loses himself in the flickering of the fire in his hand. Looking up as if from a daze, he looks around at his companions. He speaks with more conviction than they've heard from him yet.

"Let's be off, friends. We have a duty to uphold."


There is no flame in the lantern. You are off to retrieve the flame.

Grand Lodge

Female Taldan Half-elf Wizard/4 (HP 30/30 | AC:12 T:12 FF:10 Mage Armor 16/12/14 | CMB:+2 CMD:14 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+5 | Init:+8 | Perc:+6 Low-light | Move:30ft) | Ranged Touch +4 (as spell/20x2) Crossbow +5 (d8/19-20x2) | FM 6/6
Skills:
Acro +3 Blu +1 Dip +1 DD +3 EA +2 HA +2 Inti +1 (Arcana) +7 (Dung) +7 (Eng) +7 (Geog) +7 (Hist) +7 (Local) +7 (Nature) +7 (Nobil) +7 (Planes) +7 (Relig) +7 Perc +6 Ride +2 SM +3 SC +13 SoH +3 Stlth +2 Surv +1 Swim +0 UMD +2
Aragostina:
Tiny Female Vermin (Greensting Scorpion) (HP 15/15 | AC:20 T:15 FF:17 | F:+2 R:+5 W:+4 Improved Evasion | Init:+3 | Perc:+4 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Sting +7 (1d2-4/20x2 + poison DC10

Kara grins mischievously.

I'm not suggesting we do so, but there's nothing preventing us from just going out to lunch and lighting the lantern with a candle, is there? A flame is a flame. This is a very odd adventure.

But it's still an Adventure! Let's go!

Kara is almost comically excited at the thought of striding into mortal peril.

Grand Lodge

M Half-Orc Oracle/4 CN | HP: 28/35 | AC 15 /T 11/FF 14, CMD:16, Fort:+3 , R+3, Will:+5, Init:+1, Percep:+5 | | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 8/8; 2nd 3/4| Active conditions: none. |

"Yes! Let's go! "

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 17/17; Bardic Performance: 11/15; Spells: 3/3 (1st)
Male CG Kitsune Bard (Flamesinger) 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 35ft | Bardic Performance: 15/15 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.
ScorchedOne wrote:
There is no flame in the lantern. You are off to retrieve the flame.

Ahh, my fault. Well, the idea is the same; Kasai is excited and energized by the thought of the fire that will light the lantern.

Silver Crusade

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 Aura courage (10 ft.) ————— Defense ————— AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor +1 Nat Armor) hp 55 Fort +12, Ref +6, Will +12; +2 vs. enchantments, Perception +13

Let us be off the paladin says.


Once you leave town, the map is easy enough to follow. The narrow path winds through the raking claws of the trees, now bereft of their leaves, which crunch loudly underfoot. Up ahead, a fallen tree trunk blocks the path.

Please place yourselves on the map

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 17/17; Bardic Performance: 11/15; Spells: 3/3 (1st)
Male CG Kitsune Bard (Flamesinger) 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 35ft | Bardic Performance: 15/15 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Always overly cautious, Kasai has attached the lantern to his backpack so that his hands are free, and instead has his shortbow in his hands.

I've been caught unaware too many times in my life; who knows what could be out here? Better to be prepared.

He softly hums a tune as he walks--a rather haunting one if anyone concentrates enough to hear.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

GM, let me know if you're planning to roll Perception for us (or if you want to handle it differently)!


There will be an initiative once we're all on the map, I suppose you could roll that now if you'd like. And in fact after this I'll add your inits to a shortlist for future combats so I can just roll them.
Sorry I wasn't prepared for that yet.

Silver Crusade

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 Aura courage (10 ft.) ————— Defense ————— AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor +1 Nat Armor) hp 55 Fort +12, Ref +6, Will +12; +2 vs. enchantments, Perception +13

Placed on the map

Grand Lodge

M Half-Orc Oracle/4 CN | HP: 28/35 | AC 15 /T 11/FF 14, CMD:16, Fort:+3 , R+3, Will:+5, Init:+1, Percep:+5 | | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 8/8; 2nd 3/4| Active conditions: none. |

Dragall looks around.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


No more perceptions. Initiatives only at this point once placed on the map. When there's an opportunity for a perception, I'll alert you.

The Exchange

Lawful Neutral Ratfolk Rogue (Unchained) 2 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 19 (15 T, 15 F) | CMD: 13 | F: 1, R: 7, W: 0 | Init: 8 | Perc: 7 | Speed 30 |
Tracked Resources:
Reroll 1/1

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 17/17; Bardic Performance: 11/15; Spells: 3/3 (1st)
Male CG Kitsune Bard (Flamesinger) 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 35ft | Bardic Performance: 15/15 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Grand Lodge

M Half-Orc Oracle/4 CN | HP: 28/35 | AC 15 /T 11/FF 14, CMD:16, Fort:+3 , R+3, Will:+5, Init:+1, Percep:+5 | | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 8/8; 2nd 3/4| Active conditions: none. |

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Silver Crusade

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 Aura courage (10 ft.) ————— Defense ————— AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor +1 Nat Armor) hp 55 Fort +12, Ref +6, Will +12; +2 vs. enchantments, Perception +13

Init 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Silver Crusade

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 Aura courage (10 ft.) ————— Defense ————— AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor +1 Nat Armor) hp 55 Fort +12, Ref +6, Will +12; +2 vs. enchantments, Perception +13

Lol, a waste of a 20, especially with an elven curved blade :)

Grand Lodge

Female Taldan Half-elf Wizard/4 (HP 30/30 | AC:12 T:12 FF:10 Mage Armor 16/12/14 | CMB:+2 CMD:14 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+5 | Init:+8 | Perc:+6 Low-light | Move:30ft) | Ranged Touch +4 (as spell/20x2) Crossbow +5 (d8/19-20x2) | FM 6/6
Skills:
Acro +3 Blu +1 Dip +1 DD +3 EA +2 HA +2 Inti +1 (Arcana) +7 (Dung) +7 (Eng) +7 (Geog) +7 (Hist) +7 (Local) +7 (Nature) +7 (Nobil) +7 (Planes) +7 (Relig) +7 Perc +6 Ride +2 SM +3 SC +13 SoH +3 Stlth +2 Surv +1 Swim +0 UMD +2
Aragostina:
Tiny Female Vermin (Greensting Scorpion) (HP 15/15 | AC:20 T:15 FF:17 | F:+2 R:+5 W:+4 Improved Evasion | Init:+3 | Perc:+4 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Sting +7 (1d2-4/20x2 + poison DC10

Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Sorry for the delay, most GM's seem to just roll inits for the party.


And I will on further combats. Didn't ask for the init mods initially, so needed them once.

Enemies:
Init: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Talondreal
Kara

Enemies
Rizzok
Kasai
Dragall

Bold may act.

A group of orcs appear from behind the fallen tree. They look (and smell) extremely hostile.

Grand Lodge

Female Taldan Half-elf Wizard/4 (HP 30/30 | AC:12 T:12 FF:10 Mage Armor 16/12/14 | CMB:+2 CMD:14 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+5 | Init:+8 | Perc:+6 Low-light | Move:30ft) | Ranged Touch +4 (as spell/20x2) Crossbow +5 (d8/19-20x2) | FM 6/6
Skills:
Acro +3 Blu +1 Dip +1 DD +3 EA +2 HA +2 Inti +1 (Arcana) +7 (Dung) +7 (Eng) +7 (Geog) +7 (Hist) +7 (Local) +7 (Nature) +7 (Nobil) +7 (Planes) +7 (Relig) +7 Perc +6 Ride +2 SM +3 SC +13 SoH +3 Stlth +2 Surv +1 Swim +0 UMD +2
Aragostina:
Tiny Female Vermin (Greensting Scorpion) (HP 15/15 | AC:20 T:15 FF:17 | F:+2 R:+5 W:+4 Improved Evasion | Init:+3 | Perc:+4 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Sting +7 (1d2-4/20x2 + poison DC10

You don't smell good. Go away, we're working here.

Kara summons forth a Force Missile at Green.

Force Missile damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

FM 5/6


Okay I need Kara and Talondreal to make will saves, please.

The red orc takes the mighty blow, but does not fall! In fact, he strikes back at the paladin.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 Miss.

The greener looking orc advances on Rizzok menacingly. He swings his mighty greataxe, which strikes the rogue, though not so deep as it might have.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 Hit.
Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 And a will save from Rizzok please.

The last orc, green, wants vengeance on Kara and advances, drawing a javelin which it hurls at her!

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 Hit. Threat.
Critical: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 Confirm.
Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 6) + 6 = 15 Ouch, will save again from Kara.

Silver Crusade

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 Aura courage (10 ft.) ————— Defense ————— AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor +1 Nat Armor) hp 55 Fort +12, Ref +6, Will +12; +2 vs. enchantments, Perception +13

Oops, I posted this is the wrong thread

The paladin will attack the red orc, moving
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Silver Crusade

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 Aura courage (10 ft.) ————— Defense ————— AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor +1 Nat Armor) hp 55 Fort +12, Ref +6, Will +12; +2 vs. enchantments, Perception +13

LOL, Let me make the save now

Silver Crusade

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 Aura courage (10 ft.) ————— Defense ————— AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor +1 Nat Armor) hp 55 Fort +12, Ref +6, Will +12; +2 vs. enchantments, Perception +13

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8+2 if it is an enchantment

Grand Lodge

Female Taldan Half-elf Wizard/4 (HP 30/30 | AC:12 T:12 FF:10 Mage Armor 16/12/14 | CMB:+2 CMD:14 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+5 | Init:+8 | Perc:+6 Low-light | Move:30ft) | Ranged Touch +4 (as spell/20x2) Crossbow +5 (d8/19-20x2) | FM 6/6
Skills:
Acro +3 Blu +1 Dip +1 DD +3 EA +2 HA +2 Inti +1 (Arcana) +7 (Dung) +7 (Eng) +7 (Geog) +7 (Hist) +7 (Local) +7 (Nature) +7 (Nobil) +7 (Planes) +7 (Relig) +7 Perc +6 Ride +2 SM +3 SC +13 SoH +3 Stlth +2 Surv +1 Swim +0 UMD +2
Aragostina:
Tiny Female Vermin (Greensting Scorpion) (HP 15/15 | AC:20 T:15 FF:17 | F:+2 R:+5 W:+4 Improved Evasion | Init:+3 | Perc:+4 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Sting +7 (1d2-4/20x2 + poison DC10

Ouch. Will save not gonna be necessary if I'm dead. Trying anyway...

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 Maybe, and
Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Fail.

Kara is surprised to find the javelin impaling her through the shoulder, and slumps to the ground.

HP -7/8, Dying

Silver Crusade

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 Aura courage (10 ft.) ————— Defense ————— AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor +1 Nat Armor) hp 55 Fort +12, Ref +6, Will +12; +2 vs. enchantments, Perception +13

Oh no, not during the first fight! :(


Kara does find a javelin poking out of her, and both she and Talodreal are shocked by how suddenly the tables turned, with one of their own lying on the ground bleeding out.


Talondreal
Kara
Enemies
Rizzok
Kasai
Dragall

Bold may act.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 17/17; Bardic Performance: 11/15; Spells: 3/3 (1st)
Male CG Kitsune Bard (Flamesinger) 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 35ft | Bardic Performance: 15/15 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Status:
HP: 17/17
Bardic Performance: 14/15

Fear bubbles inside of Kasai as the orcs begin to make their attack. Steeling himself, he swings around his companions to better line up an attack with his bow. As he moves, he begins to sing.

"Oh, misty eye of the mountain below..."

As he does, his bow begins to burn with a magical flame. His allies begin to notice that their weapons, too, burst into flames at the sound of the kitsune's song.

Move Action: Move 20 ft.
Standard Action: Begin Bardic Performance (Blazing Blades)

All allies' attacks deal +1d4 fire damage on a successful hit.

The Exchange

Lawful Neutral Ratfolk Rogue (Unchained) 2 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 19 (15 T, 15 F) | CMD: 13 | F: 1, R: 7, W: 0 | Init: 8 | Perc: 7 | Speed 30 |
Tracked Resources:
Reroll 1/1

Will: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Well, what happens when I fail the save?


You take your turn, in a moderate amount of pain which provides no mechanical disadvantage.

The Exchange

Lawful Neutral Ratfolk Rogue (Unchained) 2 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 19 (15 T, 15 F) | CMD: 13 | F: 1, R: 7, W: 0 | Init: 8 | Perc: 7 | Speed 30 |
Tracked Resources:
Reroll 1/1

Rizzok withdraws and moves through the trees towards the paladin, hoping to find a moment of respite from the attack.

1 to 50 of 1,173 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SO Crypt of the Everflame All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.