[SFS/Shifty]Skitter Shot (Bravo) (Inactive)

Game Master Nik B.

Dakoyo
Gazigaz
Nako
Quonx

Maps & images


1 to 50 of 212 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

All Hands on Deck!

Don't worry, the skittermanders are here to help!

Dot in below :)


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 16/18 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

.gree


"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 3/14 SP 14/14 | RP 1/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 0/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

invisidot


Quonx, Skittermander Mechanic 2 | | SP 8/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5

mechanidot


It began as a dull day aboard the Clutch, Nakonechkin Salvage's only ship, and your home for the last year or so. Your boss, the Vesk, Nakonechkin, brought the ship our of Pact Worlds space and into some of the void beyond, looking for the remains of derelict space stations or the remains of forgotten starship battles to pick through.

Suddenly, with a buzzing chime, the ship's computers registered a starship drifting in the region. Nakonechkin rushed to the captain's console and initiated a scan. An image of the target ship appeared on the screen: a large ornate green starship with brass accents. it looked abandoned and ill-suited to be so far from the Pact Worlds.

Nakonechkin quickly pulled on his space suit and grabbed a set of all-purpose tools, "This looks like an easy enough job. You lot stay here and keep an eye on the Clutch. Try not to 'repair' anything while I'm away. I should be back in a couple of nanoseconds." He nodded curtly and cycled the airlock to float over to the derelict ship.

Two hours have passed since Nakonechkin departed, and he isn't responding to your communications. Something must have gone terribly wrong - and Nakonechkin might need help!


"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 3/14 SP 14/14 | RP 1/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 0/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

All the stars move together with such symmetry, and it's always amazing that the distance between them is not constant, but variable depending on how connected everyone thinks they are... Dakoyo muses as they watch out the viewport at the fancy starship that Nakonechkin went to a couple of hours earlier.

I wonder if he's finding lots of things connected on board that vessel. It's not like him to not call if he doesn't need help, and that's a bit worrisome, but I'm sure that he'll call soon enough. Any. Minute. NOW! Well, unless we're helping by NOT being there, but you'd think he'd tell us that so we'd know to keep helping that way and not telling us is usually a sign that someone is in trouble. And when someone is in trouble they need help. And we're really good at helping people...

"What time is it?" the purple mystic inquires.

"Okay, so is anyone else worried about Nakonechkin yet?"


Quonx, Skittermander Mechanic 2 | | SP 8/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5

"Just imagine all the improvements I could have made to the Clutch while we were waiting! Captain should have known I only fix things to be better! Should we wait some more or shall we go and rescue the captain?"


"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 3/14 SP 14/14 | RP 1/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 0/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"We don't know if he needs rescuing yet or if he just really needs help. It's important distinction. Rescue implies that he is trapped somewhere. Help might just mean he needs an extra hand or four!" Dakoyo offers cheerfully. I really hope he doesn't need rescuing and just needs help. Because that's what we're good at!

Heading to work, will be unavail to post for about eight hours, Dakoyo will be going along with party if we go to the other ship in the meantime!


"Gazigaz" Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gazigaz stares into his mirror, and squeaks a bit as people mention how long the Captain has been gone.

The Captain said he'd be back in a couple of nanoseconds! Even if we take into account his usual exaggeration of time, 2 hours is a lot more than a few nanoseconds! He could be in danger! Lots of Danger! We should go help him, helping is what we do!


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 16/18 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Nako has clearly been worried about the captain since about right after he left. She merely nods furiously to Dakoyo's questions. "He usually takes me with him, gree? Musta been bad... so uh... we gonna find him right? Quonx... you gonna upgrade the ship so we can find him faster?"


From the cockpit you can see the green derelict floating in space.


"Gazigaz" Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gazigaz hops around and points at the green Derelict.

He went in there he did he did! We gotta go help him! Yes we do! We should suit up and go over! And maybe we can help him strip it clean? Perhaps yes?

Gazigaz moves over to the air lock and twirls his cape as he stands forth and points at the door.

BOLD WE GO FORTH! TO HELP!


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 16/18 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Nako thinks for a bit, then jumps up and starts grabbing her weapons. "Well? Let's go get our stuff and board that space hulk... gree?"


Last actions before crossing?


Quonx, Skittermander Mechanic 2 | | SP 8/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5

"Yes, let's do this!"


Inspired by Gazigaz, Quonx leads the way enthusiastically out the airlock!

Tethering yourselves to the clutch for safety, you all push off to commence the spacewalk over to the derelict spacecraft. A small micro-meteoroid whizzes past your helmets, then another, then all of a sudden there is a shower of small rocks zipping past!

DC13 Reflex save or 3d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 6) = 15 damage!


"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 3/14 SP 14/14 | RP 1/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 0/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Dakoyo eagerly picks up gear and starts to head over, feeling a certain comfortable oneness with--Rocks! Stop it! Helping!

Reflex(DC13): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Provided they make the rest of the transit in one piece, the mystic will attempt to help the rest make it safely!


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 16/18 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Oh no, something's coming apart! I guess we should have scanned before crossing... But captain needs our help!


Quonx, Skittermander Mechanic 2 | | SP 8/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

"I know I should have build that quantum asteroid scrabbilizer! It would be ideal now!" Quonx says while completely ignoring his own safety. The result is that a tiny asteroid hits him straight in the stomach.

"Ouch!"


"Gazigaz" Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

We can do it, We can save our captain, we can be heeeerrroo OH NOES!

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Gazigaz bounds over the rocks, dipping left and right, his singing momentarily interrupted.


Quonx gets a bit of a thumping!

The cruise ship’s outer airlock door is marked with a large Trendsetter Excursions logo (a golden rocket blasting out of a glass of sparkling wine) and looks like it can be opened using an adjacent access panel.

DC 15 Computers or Engineering check:

You notice that someone else, likely Nakonechkin, has already hacked the panel.

Actions before entry?


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 16/18 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

"I think I found the way in! Can someone make sure this isn't gonna go really badly when I try to open it?"

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5


"Gazigaz" Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gazigaz looks to Quonx,

You can do it! Make with the sparky spark and open the door! We gotta help the captain!


"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 3/14 SP 14/14 | RP 1/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 0/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"We should make sure we have weapons out. For all we know there might be something on the other side of the hatch waiting to do something to us... and maybe already did something to the Captain!" Dakoyo offers cheerfully as they pull out their needler and checks the action.


Quonx, Skittermander Mechanic 2 | | SP 8/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5

"Great thinking Dakayo!" Quonx draws his survival knife with his lower left arm and his laser rifle in his middle arms. With the lower right he massages his hurt stomach while his upper arms fiddle with the mechanism.

"Now let me see...."
Engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

"Someone else already hacked the panel! Could be the captain, could be someone else. Let me doublecheck if that person trapped the panel"

Perception take 20: 20 + 5 = 25


Map up!

You all hold your weapons 'just in case', ready to go allsix if needs be!

The airlock opens with a hiss and you move inside as the outer door shuts then the inner door opesns.

This square chamber has little in the way of furnishings, and the walls and ceiling are a clean white, while the floor is a silvery metal. Four cages are stacked in the two forward corners of the room. A heavy door leads into the airlock to the port, while a flickering holographic sign reading “Welcome Guests” floats over the door to the starboard.

Three robots seem to float about not doing much in particular.


Quonx, Skittermander Mechanic 2 | | SP 8/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5

"Isn't that nice, they welcome us! I guess the capt'n is having a party and forgot all about us..." a lonely tear rolls down Quonx cheek.

"But first I want to have a proper look at these robots, I am sure I can improve them"

Quonx moves towards the closest robot


“Error! Pets must be placed in approved carriers before boarding the Emerald Empyrean. Initiating containment protocols.”

The robots move in to detain you!

Initiative:

Dakoyo 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Gazigaz 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Nako 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Quonx 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
ENEMY 1d20 ⇒ 9

R1
Nako
Gazigaz
ENEMY


"Gazigaz" Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gazigaz strikes a heroic pose.

ALRIGHT! IT'S TIME TO HELP!

He points at the robots, particularly the red one.

These robots are obviously malfunctioning! Skitters aren't pets! Time to fix them! That one right there, the red one! Let's fix that one first!

Activate "Get'em", everybody gets a +1 on attack rolls against it.

He then holds out his arc pistol and fires!

Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4


Gazigaz inspires the horde of furry friends, but his shot simply acts as sound effects.

R1
Nako
Gazigaz - Acted
ENEMY


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 16/18 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

"Pets? PETS?"

Nako rushes at the designated robot with her doshko. "AINT NOBODY'S PET!"

Doshko dice!: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 1 = 16
Fire Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


The doshko slams a huge smoking dent in the side of the robot!

The robots try grabbing a hold of the two skittermanders in front of them:

vs Quonx
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

vs Nako
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

but to no avail!

R1 cotd
Quonx
Dakoyo

R2
Nako
Gazigaz
ENEMY


"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 3/14 SP 14/14 | RP 1/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 0/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Dakoyo shoots at the one that Nako hit, because HELPING! He attempts to shoot the nice big gouge that was left by the swing of the doshko!

Needler Pistol(Get'em!): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 1 = 21

Damage(Get'em!): 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


"Gazigaz" Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gazigaz points at the hole left by the Doshko.

In there! Get'em right inside there and we can scramble the circuits and FIX them RIGHT UP!

Caster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Crit damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
This time, the shot is perfect, even sparking over 2 damage to the robot beside it!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Quonx, Skittermander Mechanic 2 | | SP 8/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5

Whoops, I see we have jumbled the skittermanders a bit: I am blue where I thought I was red. I have moved Dakayo (purple) back from the frontline and moved me in there

"Hands off!" Quonx yells at the robot as it tries to grab him. The skittermander moves back and fires a wild shot at orange.

Laser: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 16/18 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Ok Gaz! This one?

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Dakoyo fires off the needler which pops a hole in the robot, Gaz fires off his arc'er which hits the embedded needle and really conducts the charge well - frying the robot! Electricity arcs into Orange.

Gaz just follows the trail of destruction and shoots orange!

Quonx has no luck.

The two robots try grab Nako again....

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

...but no luck for them!

R2 cotd
Quonx
Dakoyo

R3
Nako
Gazigaz
ENEMY

R Toast
O 12
Y 0


"Gazigaz" Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gaz turns and points at the orange one.

Okay! Get that one now!

Pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 3/14 SP 14/14 | RP 1/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 0/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Dakoyo pulls the trigger while watching for which one Gaz points at. For a non-skitter, it might be a difficult task tracking all the limbs. For a skitter, it's child's play.

"OKAY!"

Needler(Get 'em): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 1 = 15

Damage(Get 'em): 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 16/18 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Get 'em only boosts attack, not damage.

"You got it Gaz!"

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 1 = 9

Nako takes a guarded step to the side, keeping herself between these robots and her gun wielding allies, and swings hard at the side of the next 'bot in line. She does a better job at making a mess of the already downed robot instead.


Quonx, Skittermander Mechanic 2 | | SP 8/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5

Quonx takes another step back from the robots and fires at yellow "I'll get this one first, it is covering the other!"

Laser: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2


Gaz provides encouragement, bit not effective fire.

Dako hits with the needler, slowly putting nails into these things!

Nako hits the wrong robot in the excitement.

Quonx only clips 9the now fizzing and popping) robot!

The two robots try grab Nako YET AGAIN!

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

...but no luck for them! You can see they realise their plan doesn't work.

R3 cotd
Quonx
Dakoyo

R4
Nako
Gazigaz
ENEMY

R Toast
O 16
Y 0


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 16/18 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

"Gaz? Gaz? Which one now? Which one now!? This one seems hurt and that one is mad and they both wanna grab me but they can't because I'm too fast and WHICH ONE NOW?"

Nako is caught up in a moment of analysis paralysis. She takes a guarded step forward and looks back and forth between the 2 robots excitedly waving her Doshko.

Readied action: Once Gazigaz designates a target with Get 'em, Nako will attack with her Doshko.

Readied Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 3/14 SP 14/14 | RP 1/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 0/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Dakoyo will move the muzzle of his needler from target to target until given one by Gaz.

Readied action: Once Gazigaz designates a target with Get'em, He will shoot the designated target.

Readied Attack:
Readied Attack(Get 'em): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2


"Gazigaz" Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gaz points at the Yell0ow one.

THAT ONE! GET THAT ONE! GET THE YELLOW ONE!

And fires attempting to demonstrate.

pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Quonx, Skittermander Mechanic 2 | | SP 8/12 HP 14/14 | RP 3/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5

Quonx activates his combat tracking and a laser pinpoint appears on the forehead of the robot. He then fires. Unfortunately the robot slightly moved and his shot only hits the bulkhead behind the robot.

Laser: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4


The doshko shatters the robot.

Dak and Quonx don't quite do as well, but Gaz is really good at shooting the yellow one.

The robot tries sliding back safely and shoots at Nako!

Sparky zap!
Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

R4 cotd
Quonx
Dakoyo

R5
Nako
Gazigaz
ENEMY

R Toast
O Toast
Y 5


"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 3/14 SP 14/14 | RP 1/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 0/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

With one target remaining, Dakoyo lines up a shot but waits for Gaz to call it out before pulling the trigger.

Readied Attack(pending Get'em):
Needler(Get'em): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


"Gazigaz" Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gaz dances around.

THE ORANGE ONE! GET THE ORANGE ONE NOW! WE DOING GOOD! WE'RE HELPING!

Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 16/18 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Nako looks around the room. "Orange one... orange one... orange one... Ah.. THAT ONE!"

Helpful Doshko getting 'em!: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

"Yep! Helping captain out!"

1 to 50 of 212 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / Shifty]Skitter Shot (Bravo) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.