[SFS/Shifty/GDVI]#1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet (Alpha) (Inactive)

Game Master Nik B.

PBP GDVI
Maps & Handouts


201 to 250 of 353 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 15 | FORT +1, REF +6, WILL +2 | INIT +5 | Perc +5 (LL&DV)

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Myr looks over the lockers for a moment, then removes their lockpicking tools and gets to work on it in hopes of locating any evidence...

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Zeta taps its communicator, messaging Myr'iad: "Do the lockers look recently used, or all covered in dust? If they do, probably old stuff. If not, maybe move on and do that on the way back... err... is there am impatient and bold one in there?"

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

Harec stands ready with his rifle. Carefully scanning all entrances and egresses. perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


The lockers look like they haven't been used in a while, and resist the efforts of Myr'iads lockpicking charms.

Moving up for now, you reposition in the shaft to look into the next room.

A passageway from the west leads into this rectangular chamber with rough-hewn walls. A metal mine-cart track runs parallel to the passage and enters the room before ending abruptly. A mine cart in an obvious state of disrepair lies adjacent to the tracks. Tools cover a table against the east wall, while a pair of metal lockers stands in the southwest corner.

Map updated

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Zeta looks at the tools and towards the lockers: anything used recently?
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 8


Zeta moves ahead and into the room to inspect the lockers. The lockers contain mining uniforms and binders of material safety data sheets for explosives.

Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

We came from the west passageway, yes?

Tamon quietly moves into the first room and checks the toolbench.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Looks like I definitely found something loud.


Tamon finds that the tools are mostly heavy tools for repairing mining carts, the one mining cart in here is beyond repairable.

Your pathway in has been illustrated in yellow lines :)

Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Thanks, Shifty.

After clattering a heavy chain wrench to the floor with a thud, Tamon moves further into the caverns and peers into the darkness with low-light and Darkvision 60ft.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18


Tamon moves to an intersection of several passageways with a square ceiling support.

(The passage/rubble to the south is unfinished construction, not a collapse)

Exo-Guardians

Male Kasathas Solarian 5| SP 7/40; HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 20; KAC 22 (DR 5/—; Resist cold 5, fire 5) | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7
Consumables:
Battery 20/20 (Laser Pistol); 20/20 Liquid Dis

Ruuk continues to follow behind. The light from his comm link flashes all around the pitch black cavern. He grumbles a bit about waiting. "They probably caught wind and took of by now."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')
Shifty wrote:
Zeta moves ahead and into the room to inspect the lockers. The lockers contain mining uniforms and binders of material safety data sheets for explosives.

Those backwards savages! We’ve been calling them “Safety Data Sheets” for years now!

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

could someone move my pawn on a phone with no Google slides edit software
Harec moves with the main group, not the scouts. Not being particularly stealthy and not possessing exdrodinary vision like most of group, leaves him little choice but to stand guard, and play the role of a sentry. perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Harec moves down into a position where he has some cover, and can keep an eye on the tunnels ahead...

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

If I need to be moved up, can someone help me out as well please?

Acquisitives

Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 15 | FORT +1, REF +6, WILL +2 | INIT +5 | Perc +5 (LL&DV)

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Low-Light Vision and Darkvision

Quieter than a mouse, Myr motions towards the northern tunnel and creeps forward to peer around the corner, further down to see what they can see up the way...

Moved icon on the map to position to use the wall as cover to peer around the corner.

Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Tamon moves up quietly to check the other passage to make sure the party is not ambushed from the rear. Staying behind cover whenever possible.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 Low-light + Darkvision 60ft

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Seeing all spread out, if nothing special with the tools, Zeta will follow along, and try to keep an eye on both sides...

Exo-Guardians

Male Kasathas Solarian 5| SP 7/40; HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 20; KAC 22 (DR 5/—; Resist cold 5, fire 5) | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7
Consumables:
Battery 20/20 (Laser Pistol); 20/20 Liquid Dis

Ruuk grabs the binders and tosses them on the floor. "Nothing useful here."

And who locks up SDS Sheets. OSHA fines everywhere.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Not to mention that the lockers weren't properly placarded for the hazard classification of the explosives they contained! This place is a regulatory disaster!

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

Harec moves to the intersection, ready to support any of his spread out team members.


In fairness, these lockers weren't locked, but you can see this area has not been updated and maintained by the current occupants - they probably aren't even in the union!

Myr'iad moves forward, but as she does a side panel opens up at the intersection and a laser rifle blasts down the hall...

Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Damage 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 5, 5) + 1 = 12
Myr'iad is wounded!

You notice a motion sensor concealed on the roof, and the laser only fires once...

Can retcon heals

The passage North seems to just extend into the distance, where Tamon can see the passage south is newer and unfinished construction.

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Zeta, stunned by the sudden laser fire, calls out to Myr'iad: "Fellow, friend, do not relent!".
Then Zeta pulls out its pistol, and a frag' grenade.

Heals 5 SP for Myr'iad

Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Does it seem like the laser rifle is a trap or a person? Can we tell?

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

GM could you mark the spot of the motion detector? And if it's in view, the laser unit the shot Myr? I moved Zeta to indicate he moved up and healed Myr'aid.

Harec sees Myr'aid stagger back from a laser blast. He instinctively readies his rifle and motions Myr'iad to retreat back his way. However, the currios android Pangea-Zeta rushes to her side and immediately begins to mend her. When no more blaster flashes appear, Harec realizes that it must be an automated security measure. Wish I had a remote upgrade to my custom rig..I might have been able to hack past this brainless sentry.. Not one to regret what he doesn't have Harec sets an alternate plan in to motion. *pst* Myr' did you see where the sensor for the unit was? If we can shoot out the sensor the laser shouldn't work.. Harec considers for a moment and turns to the others, Who's our best shot?

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Thanks Harec, but I went back to where I was. Just let me play my character. No need to move nor write incorrect RP and such for me. As I wrote: I called out to Myr'iad, and she recovered her SP

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Triskid nervously asks via his commlink, so all can hear, "please awareness us as to the situation?"

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.
Pangea-Zeta wrote:
Thanks Harec, but I went back to where I was. Just let me play my character. No need to move nor write incorrect RP and such for me. As I wrote: I called out to Myr'iad, and she recovered her SP

oops sorry ..so many players play on their phone thought I was doing u a favor by moving u. Didn't know your healing ability had "range". Not many do in Pathfinder, except for channel and the like. Just trying to get used to Starfinder.. I'll not touch ur pawn again.


Sensor marked - it was concealed high up on the pillar, waiting for someone to step into the area, and when they do it triggers a laser blast. In short, its the SFS version of the PFS trap, you doubt it is a reset - pretty much one and done boobytrap

All good guys, its all learning and working out this funky new game :p

Acquisitives

Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 15 | FORT +1, REF +6, WILL +2 | INIT +5 | Perc +5 (LL&DV)

Ouch!

As Myr moves forward, they spots the sensor too late and before they can react to the sudden appearance of the rifle it fires! They gasp as the laser burns through their armor and deep into their abdomen! They takes a few wincing steps back from the sentry. "We are wounded." Myr nods their head towards the still smoldering burn. "It only fired once, likely automated; however, we do not know if it will fire again. We do not wish to suffer another grievous wound." Myr's cheeks are flushed with silver and when they close their eyes for a moment... Harec and Pangea see their eyes cycle for a moment before returning to their normal vibrant blue.

Based on the description by Shifty, I think Myr saw that sensor and if that's the case they will point it out to Harec. If not, then they will simply shake their head no in regards to Harec's question.


Yeah you can point it out, looking back you notice it so you tell everyone where it is :)

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

I'll not touch ur pawn again or I'll bite! xD Sorry for being snappy (was 5 am here and some stress). And since I was in a hurry I did not put up the info' on the Envoy move I was using. My bad

Zeta slowly lifts its head, spots the sensor right above... and cringes.
Shrugging, Zeta looks at Myr'iad - and its eyes - and removes a vial from its pack: "Friend, take this...".
Zeta hands out a Serum of Healing MkI from AbadarCorp.
Heals 1d8 HP

Acquisitives

Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 15 | FORT +1, REF +6, WILL +2 | INIT +5 | Perc +5 (LL&DV)

Thank you much, Zeta! I should've negated the baton during creation and picked up a few healing serums. I won't be making that mistake again.

Healing Serum: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Myr looks at the offered serum for a moment, then takes it with a grateful nod before drinking down the thick liquid. Almost immediately the wound stops smoldering and Myr stands up straighter with a sigh. "We thank you, Zeta. We are in your debt, my friend." They stare at the sensor. "We must be more careful."

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

No problem at all, please!

Despite the tense moment, while scanning the surroundings to try and not set off any other laser blasts, Zeta chuckles: "Not a bad deal, I help you... but end up with several people in my debt?!".

Exo-Guardians

Male Kasathas Solarian 5| SP 7/40; HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 20; KAC 22 (DR 5/—; Resist cold 5, fire 5) | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7
Consumables:
Battery 20/20 (Laser Pistol); 20/20 Liquid Dis

As the laser blast sounds Ruuk rushes forward, the reddish, black tendrils whipping wildly about his right arm.

"What happened?" He says behind his face shield as he notices the laser trap set off.

"Seems the cover is blown now. No reason miners would have anything that sophisticated set up."

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

Harec moves over to get a peak sensor and get an idea if it will activate again. engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 (If he does find something, [the GM hinted that he wouldn't] feel free to bot the roll GM)How serious is the wound? Harec ask Mry'aid. After some reassurance that, the android would continue to function, Harec looks down the passages, Which way should we go from here? Harec ask no one in particular.

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Zeta glances at Harec, and then kneels down, looking at the mine floor, as well as the metal on the rails, to see if it is possible to tell whether one of the two passages has been used more than the other, at least recently.
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Acquisitives

Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 15 | FORT +1, REF +6, WILL +2 | INIT +5 | Perc +5 (LL&DV)

Myriad looks at Zeta for a moment, blinks in confusion, but then smiles as they understand the joke. "That is a good one."

They turn to Harec and Ruuk. "We agree, no need to stealth, but more care must be taken. Our wound was bad, but friend Zeta offered us healing serum. We are not at full efficiency, but can push forward without issue."

'Good. Never let the organics see your weakness; they will take advantage of it. We must be more self sufficient next time. Be wary of the lashunta and the kasatha. Prejudice colors their choices.'

'We understand.'


You can tell that the passageway to the north has had little use in quite some time, whereas to the south it is clearly being regularly used...

Harec is certain the area is now safe, but he also thinks that if someone hooked a motion sensor up to a trap, it is likely also attached to some sort of alarm.

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

Let's be alert it's likely the entire complex knows of our presence now. Harec grasp his rifle a little tighter..(GM please, place Harec 10ft behind whoever takes the lead in scouting.) perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Triskid is content to be fairly near the back of the party, and checking things out as we go.

Did those earlier rolls of mine learn anything?

Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Tamon carefully moves up to peek around the corner of the more recently used passageway, wary for traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft

One must be careful against more automated traps. One does not know why the word "one" is used in this context. contextual_analysis()...results (2.0769ms): usage is common, albeit illogical. Languages created by organics contain many historical artifacts which over time lose their literal meaning and gain a lexical meaning in context. 1.37 million examples follow. Shirren "Kchyt-ddlkaaa f'xxtluk" originally had the meaning...

Oh. One is already here. One was too distracted to be careful. One must be more careful about being careful in the future.

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Harec, I moved you - not a joke! - and put you behind the person scouting. Since that person is kind of between squares, I placed you 10 ft behind the furthest sq. and 5ft behind the closest one. Hope that is okay.

Pangea moves along, tagging behind those following the scout...


Trisk, I rolled up the assorted knowledge at the start when you entered the thasteron mine, you identified the purpose of the mine and the nature of the mining cart tracks, and the thasteron (rocket fuel) laying around. I ran it as a collective outcome as a few people were wracking their brains/databanks

Tamon moves up and looks around the corner...

opposition:

1d20 ⇒ 12
3d20 ⇒ (12, 18, 19) = 49

He spots three waiting angry looking miners, who also spot him... they level off semi-auto pistols and prepare to open fire! They are carrying pistols and assorted heavy objects, one a crowbar, and the others big nasty looking wrenches. He pulls back behind cover!

Init:

Harec 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Myr'iad 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Pangea 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Tamon 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Triskid 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Zeta 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
ENEMY 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

R1
Harec

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

gtg!

Go get 'em Harec!

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

Harec decides not to engage 3 armed me alone. Making a tactical withdraw to the pylon in the intersection..he levels his rifle and waits for his enemies to come to him. We got company! Be ready! (Don't know if readied actions are allowed in Starfinder. IF they are I fire at the first miner that, comes within "line-of-site". Otherwise, my turn is done)

acid dart shot if needed:
acid dart: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 5


You hear the mining cart power up and start rattling down the tracks.

The miners whoop and holler a lot as they come tearing down to the corner to chase the fleeing party, and begin discharging firearms at the closest of you...Tamon!

Red
Attack 1d20 ⇒ 11

Orange
Attack 1d20 ⇒ 2

Yellow
Attack 1d20 ⇒ 13

Fortunately, only one round gets close, but is stopped by Tamons armour!

R1 cont
Triskid
Pangea
Tamon
Myr'iad
Ruuk

R2
Harec
ENEMY

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Triskid moves forward and takes a shot at the closest of the miners(yellow?)

Azimuth Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 211d4 ⇒ 2 Fire


Tris discharges his laser pistol in response, and it tags one of the miners!

He has some cover due to either having a wall from one corner of your square or Tamon from the other, but that's a solid roll :)

R
O
Y 2

Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

{ALERT} Impact detected, quadrant 0x433b. Type: kinetic, 83% likely chemically propulsive projectile of .45 caliber at distance 4 meters or less. Azimuth of origin within 40 to 65 degrees. Damage assessment: minimal. Ablative clothing absorbed 97.3% of impact momentum.

Tamon does not outwardly react to nearly being shot, but calmly casts a spell.

Grease in the pink rectangle added to the map.

He then moves quickly back out of gunsight range. 30ft movement

He adds his helpful analysis.

They do not appear to be friendly.

Spells 1:1/3

201 to 250 of 353 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / Shifty / GDVI]#1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet (Alpha) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.