[SFS/Shifty/GDVI]#1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet (Alpha) (Inactive)

Game Master Nik B.

PBP GDVI
Maps & Handouts


151 to 200 of 353 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Tamon quickly searches the shobad, taking its weapons and anything useful, then quietly and logically exits the building out the rear.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Triskid exits with the others.

”We can go on for a good while, but when opportunity presents, we must rest.

Exo-Guardians

Male Kasathas Solarian 5| SP 7/40; HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 20; KAC 22 (DR 5/—; Resist cold 5, fire 5) | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7
Consumables:
Battery 20/20 (Laser Pistol); 20/20 Liquid Dis
Triskid wrote:
Ruuk, thou art back to full hit points. You’re on your own for stamina.

Much appreciated! :)

Ruuk pays little mind to the place burning down. Damage usually follows in his wake. perhaps it is why the Starfinders rarely call on the aid of Pirate Clan Wraith. They must be on hard times indeed.

Seeing the Ysoki flee Ruuk sneers. "Coward!"

Reattuned his photons, light seems drawn to his hand as Ruuk draws the smoke and flames back into his mote.

Photon Stellar Mode 1/3

Ruuk whips his tendrils at the orange Ysoki's legs.

Solar Weapon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage (Slashing); Photon attunement: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10

The smoke gets in his eyes for a moment as he misses the rat.

"At least there is one of you with a small bit of honor."


The party moves outside, several locals mill around and many are still coming out of buildings to see the towns only tavern on fire. A few remark it's probably not safe to go in and fight the fire as they heard at least one grenade blast and there could be more unexploded munitions laying around. There are many comments about 'those outsiders causing all the trouble', you suspect the townsfolk are fostering a pretty low opinion of you all right about now.

The vehicle is no longer outside, but you can see its tracks in the red dust and ysoki footprints rejoining it, and then it has taken off at great speed towards Maro. It looks like it had originally arrived from the direction of the nearby thasteron mines.

Shobad equipment:

battle staff,
hunting rifle with 6 rounds,
mk 1 mindlink circlet,
spell gem of remove condition,
assorted
shobhad bangles and charms (worth 300 credits)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Triskid says as loud as he can over the sounds of the building burning, "it is terrible that the thugs of Talbot came and burned down the bar. We must try and understand why they would do this."


The loud statement catches the attention of the crowd and for a moment they sort of murmur between themselves, you suspect defaming Talbot yet again may not have been prudent - "There they go again!" someone yells in outrage.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Hehehe, I figured I'd give it a try. Sorry guys!

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

Harec looks around at the hostile crowd and doesn't like what he sees. Come everybody, let us get to our transport. Myr' I'll need to sit in the co-pilot seat in order to follow the tracks of that vehicle Talbot's minions just left in. Let's hurry there's no time to waste.
Don't know if we need a survival or perception or a combination of both to follow the tracks..I'll give you both...an aid another might prove useful from one of my teammates as well?
perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


Are you intending on heading the way they are fleeing, or retracing their trail from the thasteron mines?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Whichever way he's going, it needs to take at least 10 minutes! Ruuk and I have some healing to do, haha.

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

We'll chase after them..ie the way they're going. Since the tracks seem to come from the mine..we can always backtrack there is if we loose them.


Triskid wrote:
Whichever way he's going, it needs to take at least 10 minutes! Ruuk and I have some healing to do, haha.

The tracks are leading out of town and toward the main thoroughfare between Tasch and Maro... you could be in transit a while chasing the fleeing ysoki.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

More than a ten minute journey, right?


Triskid wrote:
More than a ten minute journey, right?

A minute or two onto the main throughfare, Maro being about two hours 'normal' trek away. The mines are about 30 mins away if you went the opposite direction

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Either way I can heal myself during that time, and Ruuk can regain his stamina.

Exo-Guardians

Male Kasathas Solarian 5| SP 7/40; HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 20; KAC 22 (DR 5/—; Resist cold 5, fire 5) | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7
Consumables:
Battery 20/20 (Laser Pistol); 20/20 Liquid Dis

"Let the coward flee. He isn't worth the chase." Ruuk waves his hand at the fleeing Ysoki as he climbs aboard the shuttle once again.

The crowd forming could quickly turn into a torch and pitchfork wielding mob from the stories of old.

With only eyes seen from his visor he squints at Triskid "You see if you let one go. Stories of you will rise. People will fear your name all across the galaxy."

One of the many arms claps the Shirren on the back. "The question is where is the coward going. But where was he sent from?" Ruuk points at the trail.

Currently only down 2 Stamina. Not sure worth using a resolve at this point.

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

Harec says Let's keep following the Ysoki.. He's likely to lead us to his superior..We can always backtrack to the mines later! Harec grabs the dash as Myr' weaves in and out of traffic on the main thoroughfare. Hope we live to catch this little Ysoki!

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Ahhh, right! You did something to regain Stamina. Well, I’m down 4 HP, and I don’t want to be!

Exo-Guardians

Male Kasathas Solarian 5| SP 7/40; HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 20; KAC 22 (DR 5/—; Resist cold 5, fire 5) | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7
Consumables:
Battery 20/20 (Laser Pistol); 20/20 Liquid Dis

The 10 minutes of resting for resolve just brings back Stamina points. Ruuk has a Mk 1 Serum of healing if you want to for the HP?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

As a Mystic, I have a once per day ability to heal 5 times my level in hit points on an ally. Like in Pathfinder, I’m my own ally, except for abilities that say you’re not, and this one doesn’t.


OK So;
Chase the fleeing ysoki - Harec.
Mines - Ruuk.
(Driver - Myr)
Awaiting majority decision...

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

”We propose to go towards the mines. Our mission is Talbot, not the ysoki.”

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

'Let us go to the mines, aye, I think it is best we move to grab this Talbot".

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

were we told Talbot was at the mines? did I miss something?

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

According to the AbadarCorp investigator: best we have is that he is hiding out in a nearby mine ; Talbot was trafficking normal ore disguised as special stuff, so probably ore from such a mine ; the muscle was sent that from that mine (on someone's orders)... so, no, we were not told he was at that mine specifically, but seems the best bet

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.
Pangea-Zeta wrote:
According to the AbadarCorp investigator: best we have is that he is hiding out in a nearby mine ; Talbot was trafficking normal ore disguised as special stuff, so probably ore from such a mine ; the muscle was sent that from that mine (on someone's orders)... so, no, we were not told he was at that mine specifically, but seems the best bet

OK thx good enough for me..


Deciding to break off from pursuing the fleeing ysoki, you instead head back towards the thasteron mines.

You eventually note that there is a mine built into a red rock hillside. A string of mining lights provide some dim light in the darkness near the mouth of the mine, and none of the others appear active.

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Zeta makes sure a round is chambered in her auto-pistol, and, leaving it in its holster, pulls a frag' grenade out... and scans the area to spot anything threatening or such.
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Triskid is rather quiet on the way, lays his head back on a rest and activates his healing touch ability and heals himself.

Acquisitives

Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 15 | FORT +1, REF +6, WILL +2 | INIT +5 | Perc +5 (LL&DV)

Holy cow! I go to bed and wake up to a lot of reading lol.

"We concur about the mines. It would be the most logical place to find Talbot." Myr quickly zooms the transport, pushing it as fast as they can with a huge smile of their face! Once at the cave, Myr smiles at the dim lighting. "This is our element. We will ghost through the black where the organic's optics are not efficient. We will return after we have scouted the tunnels. You all wait here. Your chassis are not as efficient for this type of work." They look specifically at the three organic life forms... With knife in one hand and azimuth pistol in the other, Myr disappears into the darkness.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Twenty eight messages since I last checked last night. Wow!

strategic_analysis()...Options:
1. Retreat...outcome -7.3433
2. Rest...outcome -1.0021
3. Follow fugitive...outcome 5.9972
4. Proceed to primary target...outcome 9.375

Tamon agrees with the consensus to proceed to the mine. He watches his fellow android disappear into the cave as he checks his gear and sets the safety on his rifle to "off".

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

Harec waits patiently outside the mine for the Android Myr'iad to return. He grasp his rifle tightly and scans the area for enemies. perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 Anyone got any type of illumination? In case we need to follow her in? Harec ask hopefully.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

”We brought no light, but while we cannot see in the dark, we are not as helpless in it as some.”

I have a 30’ form of blindsense. It’s a gimp blindsense, but it is something.


A sloping ramp descends to the west, made of hard-packed red dirt that shows signs of heavy vehicle traffic. The ramp opens into a large square chamber with rough walls. A metal track runs along the ground from a passage in the west wall and then turns north, ascending a five-foot ramp and then running along the north wall until the track terminates. A pair of metal lockers stand in the southeast corner, and a heap of ore is piled to the southwest.

The construction appears uniform, the ceiling is 10' high, and side supports brace the passageways. There are still mining lights in operation providing dim light.
Engineering, physical science, and survival rolls are appropriate

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Engineering: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
Physical Sciences (C)(1): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 -5 DC to recall knowledge about strange new worlds or features of space
Survival (C): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Triskid will have to go inside to examine the layout... is Myr'iad calling him forward yet?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

My bad!


All good, holding your rolls til you are moved up :)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

If they call for me, knowing I'm a tech geek, I'll move up.

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Zeta points to the lights on everyone's armor: "That's some light, Triskid". But the android does not yet turn its own lights on.

Putting my rolls down since I am in Euro Time, to not hold you back later
Engineering: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 +4 vs. Traps
Physical Science: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 +4 for Orienteering

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Does all of the armor have lights?


All L1+ armour has a built in communit, and all communits have a flashlight (increases the light level one step in a 15-foot cone)

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Here is what I noted from the CRB for all armors of lvl 1 or more. The flashlight on the armor comes from the Comm Unit

Armor stuff:
• The boots include a functionality that can anchor your feet to a solid surface in a zero-gravity environment, allowing you to orient yourself or return to normal footing when needed.
• 
The armor protects you from a range of hazards to ensure that you can survive for at least a few days if you must make emergency repairs to the hull of a starship, explore an alien world, or endure exposure to an environmental breach in a space station. It does do this through an environmental field (a minor force field specially attuned to pressure and temperature that does not reduce damage from attacks) that lasts 24 hours (standard to turn on, can be used in 1 hour increments) - cf. p. 297/298 CRB.

• Armor facilitates self-contained breathing, protecting you against vacuums, smoke, and thick, thin, and toxic atmospheres (including any airborne poison or disease). Self-contained breathing functions underwater and in similar liquid environments. This protection allows you to breathe in a corrosive atmosphere to prevent suffocation.
• Armor protects you against low levels of radiation and grants a +4 circumstance bonus to saving throws against higher levels of radiation.
• 
Armor’s environmental protections reasonably protect you against both cold (temperatures below –20° F) and heat (air temperatures over 140° F).
And all armors have a Comm Unit', which:

Pocket-sized device that combines a minor portable computer (treat as a tier-0 computer with no upgrades or modules)Cellular communication device, allowing wireless communication with other comm units in both audio- and text-based formats at planetary range.
Also includes a calculator, a flashlight (increases the light level one step in a 15-foot cone), and several entertainment options (including games and access to any local infospheres).
(80 charges, use 1/hour)

Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

situational_analysis()...location 97.3231% likely to be upper level(s) of mining operation...lack of workers and 17 other data points indicate 83.0098% likely to be abandoned by its owner(s)...caution is indicated regarding: movement across horizontal surfaces, falling objects, vermin infestations, [183 more]...detailed analysis follows...

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Physical Science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Survival: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14

I don't see that rule about armor having a comm unit on starfindersrd. But that'll save my characters 7 creds if so!

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

I don't see it in the CRB either?

Exo-Guardians

Male Kasathas Solarian 5| SP 7/40; HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 20; KAC 22 (DR 5/—; Resist cold 5, fire 5) | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7
Consumables:
Battery 20/20 (Laser Pistol); 20/20 Liquid Dis

Ruuk waits outside waiting to be called forward. Ruuk grabs his phone out of his pocket. "Your comm unit should have a built-n light. Unless you still have one of those antique flip-phones." he flips the alien device through his hands and back into his pocket.

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

page 430:

Planetary
Personal comm units are common, inexpensive devices that are capable of communicating with each other on a single planet or between ships orbiting a given world. Small enough to be carried in a pocket, they also come automatically integrated into all armor of 1st level or higher.

Acquisitives

Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 15 | FORT +1, REF +6, WILL +2 | INIT +5 | Perc +5 (LL&DV)

Yes, incentive Myr scouted so far forward they would come back for the others. A leap and bound style of movement. That way if they do run i to trouble the others are not too far behind. Also, sorry for the delay.


Myr moves down the mine as the others close the distance, and the android notes that the passage North is covered in thick, trackless dust and failing lights that imply no
one has been down these passages in over a year.

***
Your Engineering skills divine that the tracks here are for automated mine carts. Mine carts enter this chamber and roll along the ramp. Once stopped, the carts are then uncoupled to tip over and pour their cargo into the bed of a vehicle that would back up to the tracks.

Your skills at tracking and survival suggest that the tracks are relatively recent, matching the timeline of when Talbot arrived on Akiton.

Your collective understanding of the physical sciences identifies the ore to the southwest as unrefined thasteron.

The metal lockers are securely locked.

Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Let us follow the tracks. Our quarry is near.

151 to 200 of 353 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / Shifty / GDVI]#1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet (Alpha) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.