[SFS/Shifty/GDVI]#1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet (Alpha) (Inactive)

Game Master Nik B.

PBP GDVI
Maps & Handouts


101 to 150 of 353 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Initiative:

Harec 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Myr'iad 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Pangea 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Tamon 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Triskid 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Zeta 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
ENEMY 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

A rather large shobad crashes through the doorway, in two hands she holds a hunting rifle, in the other two a brutal looking warstaff.

A small Ysoki darts past her, waving a semi-automatic pistol with intent...

This triggers Harecs readied action. Pausing for that to be resolved

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

Harec sees the small Yoski trying to dart inside and outflank his companions, he takes aim and squeezes the trigger of his acid dart rifle, aiming for the mid section of the smaller creature. acid dart: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 alas his aim is off and the dart flys high over the Ysoki.


Ruuk 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The shot hits the wall, and in return the ysoki opens fire from behind a table - you note the pistol is an azimuth las pistol!

Attack 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 - 2 = 13

but the shot simply scorches the pylon Harec is using as cover.

The shobad uses some sort of magical ability and brings it to bear on Ruuk!
Mind thrust
Damage 2d10 ⇒ (7, 6) = 13
DC14 Will for half

R1
Pangaea
Myr'iad
Tamon
Triskid
Ruuk
Zeta

R2
Harec
ENEMY

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Up to me - if not, scratch this and I am sorry

Seeing as discussion is moot, Pangea-Zeta lobs the frag' grenade it hand in hand...
Toss & Boom DC11 Reflex for 1/2 dam': 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 111d6 ⇒ 6 15 ft. radius (did not count any possible cover) aiming for the intersection in middle of red cloud -
AC5

...and Zeta pulls another grenade out.


The grenade explodes in the open, showring the area with tiny projectiles

R 1d20 ⇒ 19
O 1d20 ⇒ 12

Both get lucky and only get superficial wounds.

R 3
O 3

R1
Pangaea - Grenade
Myr'iad
Tamon
Triskid
Ruuk
Zeta

R2
Harec
ENEMY

Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Apologies for the absence. Unexpectedly busy weekend.

@GM, would it be a Move or Standard to flip the table on its side for better cover? If Move, Tamon would like to do that. If Standard, instead move behind the table, next to Triskid.

Tamon ducks behind the nearest table and casts a spell. The shobad's warstaff begins oozing grease, and the huge creature finds it hard to keep a grip. Reflex DC14 negates

Spells 1:2/3

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

What skill would tell me things about the shobad?

Unless I get information that magic wouldn't work on the shobad, Triskid will use a full round action and fire a volley of shooting stars into the creature...

shooting stars: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1, 4) + 3 = 10

If I do get info about the shobad not being a good target for this, then I'd gun it at the ysoki.

shooting stars is the Star Shaman equivalent of magic missile

Exo-Guardians

Male Kasathas Solarian 5| SP 7/40; HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 20; KAC 22 (DR 5/—; Resist cold 5, fire 5) | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7
Consumables:
Battery 20/20 (Laser Pistol); 20/20 Liquid Dis

Will Save Dc 14: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

"You made a big mistake here." Ruuk leaps over the table at the Shobad, whipping his dark mote of tentacles at the massive creature.

Photon attunement 2/3

Solar Weapon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage (Slashing); Photon attunement: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

(after Myr has taken her action this next action resolves. If for some reason the Ysoki was disabled during Myr's turn, I instead fire at the Shobad.

Harec cures himself for such a poor shot the first time. Resting his rifle on the end of the turned over table he fires at the quick Ysoki again. acid rifle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 6(*sigh* better than last roll)


Tamon Si wrote:


@GM, would it be a Move or Standard to flip the table on its side for better cover?

They aren't bolted down or anything so a Move action to tip it is reasonable

Triskid wrote:


skill would tell me things about the shobad?

Lifescience

***

Awaiting Triskids roll :)

Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Hey, I know that!

Knowledge Life Science: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 (-5 to DC if they're bioengineered)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')
Shifty wrote:
Tamon Si wrote:


@GM, would it be a Move or Standard to flip the table on its side for better cover?

They aren't bolted down or anything so a Move action to tip it is reasonable

Triskid wrote:


skill would tell me things about the shobad?

Lifescience

***

Awaiting Triskids roll :)

Yes, well, skill points are limited at first level, and I didn't put any into that, yet...

Acquisitives

Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 15 | FORT +1, REF +6, WILL +2 | INIT +5 | Perc +5 (LL&DV)

Sorry about my delay... had an unruly toddler that wanted to spend the morning/afternoon discussing with me the merits of not going to preschool today... By the time I got the little tyrant (I say that lovingly lol) off to school, I was too exhausted to post before work. Work has been extremely busy yet again. Finally slowing down enough for me to get a post in!

Trick Attack (Stealth) DC 20+shobad's CR: 1d20 + 12 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 4 = 24 If successful, Myr'iad gains the extra damage below and the target is Flat-Footed against the attack.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Myr'iad attempts to blend into the shadows and crutches down behind the chairs and table as they fire off their azimuth laser pistol at the shobad!


Tamon Si wrote:
Hey, I know that!

Tamon knows that these giant four-armed desert running humanoids are big, strong, and quite often ferocious - they are able to tap their fury to keep on fighting when others would have succumbed to their wounds. They are also resistant to cold.

***

The grease hits the staff 1d20 ⇒ 9 and it slips from the beefy grip of the shobad.

Triskid lets rip with magical energy, shooting star fly from his hands into the shobad, which seems to radiate energy straight back down the trails of the missiles...!

- Triskid DC12 Will save or take 9 damage
The missiles struck and did damage, but somehow the creature is sharing the pain with you...!

Ruuk engages, lashing with his tentacles and easily strikes the creature - it recoils in pain and fury!

Myr up, then resolving Harec

R20
O 3

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 Woot!

Triskid exclaims, "by the stars, that was close! That thing nearly hit us back with our own magic. We have never heard of the like."

Acquisitives

Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 15 | FORT +1, REF +6, WILL +2 | INIT +5 | Perc +5 (LL&DV)

I just posted Myr's Round 1 actions right before yours, Shifty! :)


LOL I had my screen up for ages as I was editing whilst looking at courses online... I got "slow ninja'd"

Myr'iad slips a sly shot in, tagging the shobad which seems to be standing due to sheer anger alone!

Harec just misses the target, the tables and chairs being useful enough to protect the small creature.

R25
O 3

The ysoki opens right up at Ruuk!
Attack 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 4 = 18
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Attack 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 4 = 19
Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
The Kasatha is shot twice in the back!

From the back of the bar, another laser shot rings out, seems another ysoki has come in the back door, the bartender is nowhere to be seen.
Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Triskid is barely missed by the blast

The Shobad tries using its magic once more...!
Triggers AOO from Ruuk!

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Go Ruuk! Knock that thing on it's butt!

Barely missed? I think that rat and I have cover from one another.

Triskid screeches, ”We wish to awareness you all, that an additional ysoki has entered the fray from the rear door.”

Exo-Guardians

Male Kasathas Solarian 5| SP 7/40; HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 20; KAC 22 (DR 5/—; Resist cold 5, fire 5) | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7
Consumables:
Battery 20/20 (Laser Pistol); 20/20 Liquid Dis

Seeing the beast casting Ruuk smashes his dense energy into it once more.

AoO Solar Weapon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage (Slashing); Photon attunement: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7


Ruuk, make a DC12 Will save...


Triskid wrote:

Barely missed? I think that rat and I have cover from one another.

Just drawing up the lines now... that said, range would have also hampered him... but now you know he's there!

Exo-Guardians

Male Kasathas Solarian 5| SP 7/40; HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 20; KAC 22 (DR 5/—; Resist cold 5, fire 5) | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7
Consumables:
Battery 20/20 (Laser Pistol); 20/20 Liquid Dis

Will save Dc 12: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17


Ruuk manages to ward off a massive wall of pain emanating from the beast as he strikes it!

The four-armed behemoth falls to the floor.

That grease was such a good move earlier...!

PARTY UP

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Triskid bravely (foolishly?) moves 30’ out into the room towards Ruuk and takes a shot at the orange rat...

Azimuth Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d4 ⇒ 2 Fire, Burn 1d4

Ruuk: ”Ruuk, do not get too far from us, for we can heal your wounds.”

Acquisitives

Android Operative (Ace Pilot) 1 | SP 8/8 HP 10/10 RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 15 | FORT +1, REF +6, WILL +2 | INIT +5 | Perc +5 (LL&DV)

No problem, Shifty, it happens!

Trick Attack (Stealth) DC 20+Orange's CR: 1d20 + 12 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 4 = 23
Attack (Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 Orange is Flat-Flooted versus this attack if Trick Attack was successful.
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
TA Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Myr gives Ruuk a quick nod before crouching lower than might seem naturally possible and still move as quickly as they do behind another table and chairs both popping off a shot off, this time at the ysoki!


Triskid moves forward, blasting as he goes, but other than make the area look more dangerous there is little effect.

Meanwhile Myr'iad takes aim after misleading the rodent and zaps it - burning fur.
The ysoki looks more like a cornered rat now, and is probably likely to flee.

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Zeta glances at the downed four-armed creature, and tries to understand how it sent waves of magic back as damage.
Life Science: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 -5 DC to ID rare creature

Zeta moves forward, to have a line of sight on the Yoski with the orange clothes, but glances at Ruuk, who was shot twice in the back by the shifty little rat:
"Ruuk, Ruuk of Clan Wraith, you felt pain, but you know that that is part of the cycle, and that which ebbs away will always surge back, such is the Universe. Feel the tide return now!".
Ruuk recovers 5 Stamina Points

for GM:
• Inspiring Boost
(Language & Sense Dependent, Mind Affecting)

Standard action to an ally within 30 feet who took damage from an attack made by significant enemy at any point after your last turn ended - which is the case, I think. Ally regains a number of Stamina Points (up to his maximum) equal to twice your envoy level + your Charisma modifier - thus 2 x 1 + 3. Once ally benefited from inspiring boost, can’t gain benefits of inspiring boost again until takes a 10-minute rest to recover Stamina Points.


That is the case, so it applies - Ruuk now has 5SP, but next to no HP.

Exo-Guardians

Male Kasathas Solarian 5| SP 7/40; HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 20; KAC 22 (DR 5/—; Resist cold 5, fire 5) | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7
Consumables:
Battery 20/20 (Laser Pistol); 20/20 Liquid Dis

Ruuk gives a nod of thanks as he rushes the nearest Ysoki. Screaming, black and red tendrils erupt from all over his body, clawing and burning everything nearby. "AARRG"

Supernova to become unattuned. Fire damage to everything in 10 foot radius.

SuperNova Damage (Fire): 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2 DC 13 Reflex for half.

Unattuned Stellar Mode.

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

Harec grunts in frustration the Ysoki has proven a difficult target. Harec grimaces and shoots at the Rat folk, once more. acid rifle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Ref1d20 ⇒ 13Plus mod

The ysoki manages to get out of the way but is still singed as Ruuk gets fiery and cuts off any chance of a clean escape!

Harec pulls the trigger once more, but this time gets a glancing blow on its shoulder but that is finally enough to drop the rodent to the floor.

O 10 (out)
Y 0


You are still under fire by the way :p

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

A Yoski came in the back door and started blasting us


Yeah HE'S BEHIND YOU - to quote every bad pantomime...

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

OK post deleted still one enemy to deal with

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Nobody listens to the shirren!

Who is up?


Tamon :)

Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

So glad I knocked that table over!

Tamon quickly moves to the other side of his barrier and levels his rifle at the ysoki intruder.

Laser Rifle: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

In his haste, he inadvertently left the safety on.

combat_feedback()...()Excellent ()Good ()Mediocre (*)Poor...emotional_response(COMBAT_FEEDBACK=Poor) Dammit!

Editing defense::combat::ranged.zqy

ready_weapon();
--> release_safety(); <--
aim_weapon();
fire_weapon();

Compiling defense::combat::ranged.zqy...Success (0.0362ms, exit status 400).

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Is it inappropriate to state how much I love the way you guys are playing and roleplaying your characters. I feel like Tamon's take on Androids is almost to the cyborg end, I love that Harec is a racist pig. Etc. It's refreshing to play with a bunch of folks really into their characters!

Wayfinders

Male Diasporan Android Scholar Technomancer/2 (SP 10/10 HP 14/14 RP 4/4 | EAC:14 KAC:15 | F:+0 R:+3 W:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc:+2 Low-light, Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | ALR +4 d8F/Burn d6 TADR +4 d8A&P/Corr d4 | SC 1/1 Spells 1:2/3
Skills:
Acrobatics +4 Athletics +1 Bluff +0 Computers +7 Culture +4 Diplomacy +0 Disguise +0 Engineering +7 Intimidate +0 LifeSci +8 Medicine +4 Mysticism +1 Perc +2 PhysSci +7 Piloting +3 SM -2 SoH +7 Stealth +4 Surv +1
Starship:
Engineer +7 Science +7 Gunner +3 Pilot +3 Captain I+0/D+0/B+0

Right back atcha, Mr. "We wish to awareness you all". :-)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Common is Triskid's third or fourth language, so butchering the grammar seems a natural way to display that.


Tamon has little luck bringing his weapon to bear and bungles the shot - the yskoi snaps off a shot of its on in return

Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 and then flees back out the rear door.

Smoke is starting to flll the now burning bar after nova'ing solarion, flames lick over furniture and glasses of unfinished drinks.

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

Harec quickly moves to the downed Ysoki and prys the pistol from the Ratfolk's hand. He takes a moment to quickly rifle through it's pockets perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 trying not to cough Harec says I think it's time to go, follow the Ysoki out back?


Harec finds the ysoki had a club (a chunky old wrench) and a spare battery for its azimuth laser pistol.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Triskid moves to Ruuk, ”Blessed is the power of the stars, and great is the expanse of space, take the pains from this one...”

Triskid casts mystic cure.

Mystic Cure (I): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

...and will allow the power of the spell to transfer four of his own hit points to heal Ruuk completely.

When the spell completes its magic, Triskid is down on the knee of one of his digitigrade legs gasping in pain and breathing deeply. ”the magic has never done that to us before. You must have been very hurt.” Triskid rises, ”go we must, before more arrive, or this fire consumes all.”

Ruuk, thou art back to full hit points. You’re on your own for stamina.

Acquisitives

Android | SP 30/30 ; HP 34/34 ; RP 7/7 | EAC 14 ; KAC 15 | (+2 vs. spells, SLAs, disease, mind-affect', poison & sleep) Fort. +1 ; Ref. +7 ; Will +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Perc' +9 ; SM +8+1d6 | Active condition(s):
OOC:
N Xenoseeker lvl 5 Envoy (worships Triune)

Zeta looks at the big lug of a female on the floor: "That is a life-form: four arms, and the ability to bounce magic back...".

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Shirren Mystic (Star Shaman) (Spacefarer) / 2 | SP 16/16 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 16 KAC 17 | F +2 W +6 R +3 | Init +3 Perc +8 (Blindsense 30')

Triskid coughs up some green ichor, wipes it away with a rag from a pocket and wryly says, ”now you tell us?”

Exo-Guardians

male| mechanic 1 ATT: acid rifle +2 dmg. 1d8 or knife +1 dmg. 1d4+1|darts:10-/20
special:
1/1 day Memory module(re-roll a skill check) skill focus Athletics| custom rig arm|at will: daze, psycho hand, 1/1day detect thoughts|
Lashunta (Korasha) Mechanic 2 | SP. 14/14 | HP. 16/16 | RP. 3/3 | EAC: 14( KAC: 16 | fort: +4 Ref: +7 WiLL: +2 | Int:+2| Per:+5| spd: 25ft.

Harec pockets the battery but leaves the wrench. Stowing the laser pistol in his belt he moves toward the back of the building saying, Let's go people!The place is burning down!

101 to 150 of 353 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / Shifty / GDVI]#1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet (Alpha) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.