Acrobatics +12 (1 Rank, +4 Dex, +3 CS, +3 SF, +1 OE)
Athletics +5 (1 Rank, +0 Str, +3 CS, +1 OE)
Bluff +4 (1 Rank, -1 Cha, +3 CS, +1 OE)
Computers +7 (1 Rank, +2 Int, +3 CS, +1 OE)
Culture +7 (1 Rank, +2 Int, +3 CS, +1 OE)
Engineering +7 (1 Rank, +2 Int, +3 CS, +1 OE)
Medicine +7 (1 Rank, +2 Int, +3 CS, +1 OE)
Perception +5 (1 Rank, +0 Wis, +3 CS, +1 OE)
Piloting +10 (1 Rank, +4 Dex, +3 CS, +1 OE, +1 AP)
Sense Motive -1 (0 Rank, 0 Wis, +1 OE, -2 Racial)
Sleight of Hand +9 (1 Rank, +4 Dex, +3 CS, +1 OE)
Stealth +12 (1 Rank, +4 Dex, +3 CS, +3 SF, +1 OE)
Survival +5 (1 Rank, +0 Wis, +3 CS, +1 OE)
SQ Ace Pilot (Theme Knowledge), Operative’s Edge +1, Specialization (Ghost), Trick Attack
Gear: Tactical Baton, Survival Knife*, Azimuth Laser Pistol, Second Skin Armor, Personal Comm Unit, Traveling Clothing, Industrial Backpack (Mini Computer (Datapad Tier 1), Trapsmith Tool Kit, Hygiene Kit, Mass Produced Tent, Everyday Clothing, R2E (5)), Medpatch, Flashlight, Serum of Healing MK1 (4)
Android Upgrade Slot: Quick-Release Sheath on left arm (Survival Knife)
Credits - 230
Ace Pilot Theme:
Theme Knowledge (1st): You are obsessed with starships and vehicles, and have committed to memory almost every related tidbit of knowledge you’ve ever come across. Reduce the DC of Culture checks to recall knowledge about starship and vehicle models and parts as well as famous hotshot pilots by 5. Piloting is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to your Piloting checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Dexterity at character creation.
Need For Speed (12th): Speeding in a vehicle gives you a heady rush, and you can easily handle operating vehicles at high velocities that might send lesser pilots spinning out of control. Reduce any penalties to Piloting checks you make when on a vehicle by 1. When you take the double maneuver action during a vehicle chase (see page 283), reduce the penalty for each action by 1. Whenever a Piloting check has a penalty for failing by 5 or more, you take that penalty only if you fail by 10 or more.
Master Pilot (18th): Your piloting accomplishments invigorate you, giving you renewed purpose and zeal. Up to twice per day, when you defeat a significant foe in starship combat as a pilot or succeed in a vehicle chase (meaning that you’ve either escaped a pursuer or caught or defeated your opponent), you recover 1 Resolve Point.
Operative’s Edge (Ex): Your diverse training as an operative grants you a +1 insight bonus to initiative checks and to skill checks. This bonus increases by 1 at 3rd level and every 4 levels thereafter.
Specialization (Ghost): Your specialization represents your primary area of expertise. Pick one specialization upon taking your 1st level of the operative class. Once made, this choice cannot be changed. Descriptions of the specializations appear on page 94. Your specialization grants you the Skill Focus feat (see page 161) in your specialization’s associated skills, and you gain a free skill rank in each of those skills at each operative level (this does not allow you to exceed the maximum number of skill ranks in a single skill).
Trick Attack (Ex): You can trick or startle a foe and then attack when she drops her guard. As a full action, you can move up to your speed. Whether or not you moved, you can then make an attack with a melee weapon with the operative special property or with any small arm. Just before making your attack, attempt a Bluff, Intimidate, or Stealth check (or a check associated with your specialization; see page 94) with a DC equal to 20 + your target’s CR. If you succeed at the check, you deal 1d4 additional damage and the target is flat-footed. This damage increases to 1d8 at 3rd level, to 3d8 at 5th level, and by an additional 1d8 every 2 levels thereafter. You can’t use this ability with a weapon that has the unwieldy special property or that requires a full action to make a single attack.
You can move from place to place without being noticed.
• Associated Skills (1st): Acrobatics and Stealth. When you use Stealth to make a trick attack, you gain a +4 bonus to the skill check.
• Specialization Exploit (5th): Cloaking field.
• Phase Shift Escape (Ex) (11th): At 11th level, you can move through solid matter by taking your body’s matter out of phase for just a moment. As a full action, you can spend 1 Resolve Point to phase through up to 5 feet of solid matter. If you attempt to phase through something that is too thick, you spend the Resolve Point and take the action but the attempt fails. You cannot phase through force effects such as force fields or the barrier created by wall of force. After using phase shift escape, you can’t use it again until after you’ve taken a full 8-hour rest.
Android Racial Traits:
• Size and Type: Androids are Medium humanoids with the android subtype.
• Constructed: For effects targeting creatures by type, androids count as both humanoids and constructs (whichever effect is worse). They receive a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and sleep, unless those effects specifically target constructs. In addition, androids do not breathe or suffer the normal environmental effects of being in a vacuum.
• Exceptional Vision: Androids have low-light vision and darkvision. As a result, they can see in dim light as if it were normal light, and they can see with no light source at all to a range of 60 feet in black and white only.
• Flat Affect: Androids find emotions confusing and keep them bottled up. They take a –2 penalty to Sense Motive checks, but the DCs of Sense Motive checks attempted against them increase by 2.
• Upgrade Slot: Androids have a single armor upgrade slot in their bodies. Regardless of whether androids are wearing physical armor, they can use this slot to install any one armor upgrade that could be installed into light armor.
SFS Character Information:
• Fugitive on the Red Planet [1 XP, 2 Fame, 719 Credits] Chronicle Sheet
- Boons: AbadarCorp Aquaintance
Faction: Acquisitives Champion
Social: AbadarCorp Acquaintance