Redelia's Dead Suns (Inactive)

Game Master Redelia

maps


601 to 650 of 823 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Male Shirren Mystic 1/ Envoy 2| SP 21/21; HP 24/24 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9
Consumables:
Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells (1) 3/3 | Flame Rifle 25/40 |

{"Sounds good to me child."} Cha'Vishtyr sends a mental signal to all of his allies and slowly backs from the room. {"Let's leave before she changes her mind."}


2 people marked this as a favorite.
CG Skittermander Mystic SP 18/18; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | Spells 0/4 | Hyper 0/1 EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10; SM: +10

"And I am Dribble! Do you want to come with us?" Dribble moves forward extending six hands

The universe isn't mad! There are still people that just want to be friends!


Male NG Skittermander Mecenary Solider (Hit and Run) 3 | SP 24/24 HP 23/23 | RP 5/5 | EAC 19; KAC 20 + 4 vs. movement based AoO | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25 ft | Hyper 1/1 | Active conditions: None!

Jaxy looks back at the other two skitters embracing the android. With an obliviously torn look on his face, he glances back at the ground and comments, "Well, I won't stop her if she wants to come with us." Looking back at Daddy Cha-Cha, he nods thinking as loudly as he can <I'll stop her if she does... That'd actually be kinda fun! Oooohhh can we keep her?>

His excitement restored the short, but burly skitter then rushes to the mouth of the tunnel back and waves everyone closer. "Well, if we're going to go explore this, then let's GO!" With a happy laugh he rushes off down the hallway!


F CG Skittermander Envoy (Ace Pilot) 3 | (Active Conditions) None. | SP 21/21 HP 20/20 | RP 6/6 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Hyper 1/1

Giving a solid squeeze to the embrace, Kotora looks up to the android's face with her big eyes, blinking. "You say you no hurt skitters, right? Well Daddy Cha and LIttle Ack are just skitters too. They just not full blooded. They come from other heritage." she explains with her big, puppy dog eyes.

"Are we all skitters on the inside? Even you, now, you give good hug like skitter. You are kind like skittermander too. I think maybe you could perhaps even be a skittermander if you really wanted to be. You just has to try real hard and do good things."

Offering a big, warm smile, she buries her head in the androids thigh one more time before breaking the embrace. "It has been a pleasing to meet you! I do hope we can see you again new friend!"

Bluff or Diplomacy?:

Not sure which is more appropriate here, so leaving it up to you Redelia.
Bluff to convince the android we're all just skittermanders? Diplomacy to make her friendly towards the entire group?

Bluff/Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 5
+5 if diplomacy
(Skill Expertise Boost: 1d6 ⇒ 4 + 11 =) +15 if Bluff


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Clara smiles at Kotora. "It is far too late for me to be a skitter, little one. I make my living doing things that no skitter could do. However, killing skitters is a line I will not cross. There are dangerous creatures ahead, so be careful."

Clara then looks at Cha. "You seem to be the one responsible for these skitters. I assume that there is a good reason you are here, and Ms. Joss from Astral Extractions seems to believe that what you are doing is a threat to her interests. Take care of them, or I will hunt you down."

She then gives one last squeeze to any skitters who are still hugging her, and steps away.


F CG Skittermander Envoy (Ace Pilot) 3 | (Active Conditions) None. | SP 21/21 HP 20/20 | RP 6/6 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Hyper 1/1

With but a frown, Kotora nods to the lady. "Is too bad. You take care and be safe. Tanks for your advice."

Releasing her embrace, she trudges towards Cha, ready to continue forward...casting one last look back to their new friend.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Skittermander Mecenary Solider (Hit and Run) 3 | SP 24/24 HP 23/23 | RP 5/5 | EAC 19; KAC 20 + 4 vs. movement based AoO | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25 ft | Hyper 1/1 | Active conditions: None!

Jaxy pops his head back into the room to see what is taking everyone so long, and is just in time to catch Clara's last few words. With a cocked head, the skitter stops for a second. She does seem to care... but that care doesn't extend to killing... ooodddd! But then some many non-skitters are...

With one more look at the woman, Jaxy slides in slowly and gives her a brief hug, whispering, "You're a strange lady, but I guess you do care. I'll forgive you for not trying to kill us!" He then jumps clear, gives her a wave goodbye, and runs down the hallway, shouting, "There's 'Dan'erous creatures' in here and I wanna meet 'em! Let's go!"


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

You move forward, finding a cavern which is empty other than a floating body. The space suit on the body contains the word 'Acreon.'


Male Shirren Mystic 1/ Envoy 2| SP 21/21; HP 24/24 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9
Consumables:
Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells (1) 3/3 | Flame Rifle 25/40 |

Cha'Vishtyr pushes into the cavern and grabs ahold of the floating body to inspect it further. {"One of the crew.}" His voice is filled with pain and sorrow.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

He tries to determine if the floating body still lives.

Medicine ?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The body is clearly dead, and has been for a while. It appears to have died of wounds from a fight rather than from any sort of disease.


Male NG Skittermander Mecenary Solider (Hit and Run) 3 | SP 24/24 HP 23/23 | RP 5/5 | EAC 19; KAC 20 + 4 vs. movement based AoO | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25 ft | Hyper 1/1 | Active conditions: None!

Jaxy scurries up to Daddy Cha-Cha and gives him a hearty clap on the back and a thumbs up. "He's not feeling anymore 'pin'n'safferin'! Yay!" Catching sight of the shirren's distressed look, though, Jaxy's ears drop. Oh, right. Daddy Cha-Cha doesn't like death...

Putting on a much more sympathetic look, Jaxy pats Cha on the back again, this time comforting. "He'll be alright in the afterlife.... Wait you said there were things Pharasma...mins could do. Can you show me?"


Male Shirren Mystic 1/ Envoy 2| SP 21/21; HP 24/24 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9
Consumables:
Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells (1) 3/3 | Flame Rifle 25/40 |

Cha'Vishtyr places his hand on the deceased crew member's face. "What happened here?"

Cast Grave Words.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

secret roll:
1d100 ⇒ 93

The corpse mumbles out in response to Cha', "The akatas... do not want to be void zombie... Mommy, I want spaghetti, not soup... Please, we did not know those were akatas when we brought them aboard the ship... Now friends are turning into void zombies, and we had to flee the ship... "

The corpse starts mumbling and humming drinking tunes, and then lapses back into silence.


Male Shirren Mystic 1/ Envoy 2| SP 21/21; HP 24/24 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9
Consumables:
Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells (1) 3/3 | Flame Rifle 25/40 |

Cha'Vishtyr lets go of the body, letting it fall back to the ground. {"Sounds like they brought the Akatas aboard and at least a few of the crew escaped. Lets press on."}


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

You move on to the next area, from which tunnels exit in all four directions. Before you are able to notice more, your attention is drawn to what appears to be the remains of another Acreon crew member. This crew member's spacesuit visor is smashed at the bottom, and a giant blue 'tongue' sticks out and dangles downward. The creature lurches towards you, obviously hostile.

[spoiler=initiative rolls]
Jaxy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Ack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Cha: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Dribble: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Kotora: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
bad thing: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

bold may post:
Jaxy
bad thing
Kotora
Dribble
Ack
Cha


F CG Skittermander Envoy (Ace Pilot) 3 | (Active Conditions) None. | SP 21/21 HP 20/20 | RP 6/6 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Hyper 1/1

==At first body==

Hanging her head in sympathy, she nods to Daddy Cha. "We shall hope rest faired better. Not all daddy's turn out as well as you I guess."

==Now==

Rounding the corner, she stops dead in her tracks. "What...who..."


Male NG Skittermander Mecenary Solider (Hit and Run) 3 | SP 24/24 HP 23/23 | RP 5/5 | EAC 19; KAC 20 + 4 vs. movement based AoO | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25 ft | Hyper 1/1 | Active conditions: None!

Jaxy gives a surprised burble as the corpse starts speaking. He backs away and brings Lazy up to his chest in a clearly defensive posture. "What is it doing?! Dead things aren't supposed to do that! " He glances over at Daddy Cha-Cha, wide-eyed in terror. "Did you do that? Is it dangerous? Is that what a Pharama ...ma... ma-min can do? I don't think I like it..."

Rushing out of the room, with the creepy corpse, Jaxy rounds the corner on another creepy corpse, but this one is moving and THIS time he's prepared. "OH, Pharasma, No you don't! I'm not letting any creepy dead things get me!" With a low growl the small skitter takes aim with his lazer and fires a single shot at the thing.

Then drawing his Doshko, Jaxy slides behind Daddy Cha-Cha and along the wall before stepping up behind the creep thing. "Oi, over here! You don't get to get my friends either!"

_______________
Standard to shoot and then a move to edge around the thing while drawing his doshko
Laser Cannon! Ka-BOOM: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damages: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Jaxy's shot hits the creature, breaking some of its remaining spacesuit, and clearly injuring it.

The creepy thing then tries to slam into the fierce little Skitter.
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
However, Jaxy is able to dodge the slam.

The entire party is now up.
status: monster -7 HP


Male NG Skittermander Mecenary Solider (Hit and Run) 3 | SP 24/24 HP 23/23 | RP 5/5 | EAC 19; KAC 20 + 4 vs. movement based AoO | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25 ft | Hyper 1/1 | Active conditions: None!

With a grand smile on his face, Jaxy brings up his doshko. "Ha! You missed! Now it's my turn!" He brings the large weapon down in an arc trying to slash open the front of the creature's spacesuit.

Doshko SLASH! Opening Volley Bonus: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 = 26
Damages: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

With a smile he pulls out his taclash and readies it to whip around the legs of the thing in case it decides to move away.

___________
Don't forget Jaxy has Coordinated Shot so as long as you aren't standing behind him, he gives you a +1 to ranged attacks.


Male Shirren Mystic 1/ Envoy 2| SP 21/21; HP 24/24 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9
Consumables:
Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells (1) 3/3 | Flame Rifle 25/40 |

CHa'Vishtyr opens fire on the undead with his pulsecaster rifle. {"What happened here?"} He just keeps asking himself.

Cha'Vishtyr draws his flame rifle from his back and heads south. {"Clear a line!"} A jet of flames 25 feet long erupts from Cha'Vistyr's rifle through the undead.

Flame Rifle: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 = 21
Fire Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F CG Skittermander Envoy (Ace Pilot) 3 | (Active Conditions) None. | SP 21/21 HP 20/20 | RP 6/6 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Hyper 1/1

Holding up three hands, while keeping her taclash at the ready, Kotora manages to find her courage. "You there! You a daddy like Daddy Cha? Relax! I've heard parenthood is...stressful, but it can be rewarding too! Look at Daddy Cha here. Doesn't he look pretty?"

"You stop this stupid-ness and relax. We can hug this out. Whatever is wrong, a hug always helps!" she cries out.

Mechanics:

Using Clever Feint as a Standard: On a success enemy flat-footed vs party

Clever Feint Bluff: 1d20 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 11 + (6) = 20

AoO if provoked (Reach): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
NonLethal, E Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The creature falls over, unmoving, this time for good.

Which way now, guys?


Male Shirren Mystic 1/ Envoy 2| SP 21/21; HP 24/24 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9
Consumables:
Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells (1) 3/3 | Flame Rifle 25/40 |

{"Avoid hugging the dead little ones."} Cha'Vishtyr warns them. {"They bite."} Cha'Vishtyr searches the undead for any clues and points east. {"Leave no stone unturned."}


F CG Skittermander Envoy (Ace Pilot) 3 | (Active Conditions) None. | SP 21/21 HP 20/20 | RP 6/6 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Hyper 1/1

Eyeing the passageways as the creature falls, she frowns. "Momma always said 'Right is right but left is Righter' so...uh...to the East!" agrees Kotora.

Offering a curtsy to the fallen man, she whispers "Rest well."

Without another word, she confidently twirls and heads due north.

East works for me Cha. :-P


Male CG Goblin Outlaw Mechanic 3 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 RP 4/4 | KAC 19 EAC 19 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed 35ft | Azimuth Lazer Rifle 12/20 | Assault Hammer | Active conditions: None

’Two wrongs make a right and three rights make a left?’

Exocortex:
That’s not how it goes. It’s two wrongs don’t make a right; and it has nothing to do with directions.


Male NG Skittermander Mecenary Solider (Hit and Run) 3 | SP 24/24 HP 23/23 | RP 5/5 | EAC 19; KAC 20 + 4 vs. movement based AoO | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25 ft | Hyper 1/1 | Active conditions: None!

Jaxy looks at Kotora puzzled for a second before slowly nodding. "That's a good saying! Your momma sounds very smart!"

However as soon as Ack pops in with his pearl of wisdom, Jaxy's eyes widen in awe. "...But not as smart as our Ack! I'm going to have to write that one down!"
Jaxy sets down Lazy and pulls out a small pad to type out the saying on "...making a leftie..." He then puts away the pad, looks up and catches sight of the downed dead body.

With a bow and a few words of celebration, Jaxy turns to the east and starts along the corridor before stopping and calling out "Lazy! Come!" Gun in hand he continues on.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

As Jaxy moves into the next room, a whispy creature starts to attack him.

initiative rolls:

Jaxy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Ack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Cha: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Dribble: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Kotora: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
bad thing: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

bold may post:
Dribble
Ack
Kotora
Jaxy

bad thing
Cha


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

poke, poke, everyone...


Male NG Skittermander Mecenary Solider (Hit and Run) 3 | SP 24/24 HP 23/23 | RP 5/5 | EAC 19; KAC 20 + 4 vs. movement based AoO | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25 ft | Hyper 1/1 | Active conditions: None!

Sorry got distracted last night and forgot that I could make an attack! Is the map correct and there's a ten foot space between Jaxy and the monster?
Jaxy hefts Lazy and takes aim at the slightly wispy thing in front of him. "I don't like the look of this thing! It's waaaayyyyy to see-through to be trusted!" Seeing no one else attacking or doing anything, Jaxy shrugs all six shoulders and takes the shot.

Jaxy then slides down the walls and around to the side of the creature, drawing his taclash as he goes.
_________
Lazy the Laser!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Coordianted shot should apply!


F CG Skittermander Envoy (Ace Pilot) 3 | (Active Conditions) None. | SP 21/21 HP 20/20 | RP 6/6 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Hyper 1/1

Hearing the cries of Jaxy, Kotora scurries into the room. "What is...that?!"

Skidding to a stop, she lashes out with the taclash involuntarily. "AYIEE You are...something else!"

Mechanics:

Move 30 ft. Standard to attack

Taclash vs thing: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Analog, NL, S Damage?: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male CG Goblin Outlaw Mechanic 3 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 RP 4/4 | KAC 19 EAC 19 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed 35ft | Azimuth Lazer Rifle 12/20 | Assault Hammer | Active conditions: None

'Too many moving things! Need to stop moving!' Taking aim with the Azimuth Rifle, the goblin shoots.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Shirren Mystic 1/ Envoy 2| SP 21/21; HP 24/24 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9
Consumables:
Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells (1) 3/3 | Flame Rifle 25/40 |

Dribble moves into the room drawing his static arc pistol and fires at the strange being.

Arc Pistol, Static: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage (E): 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Jaxy and Dribble are able to shoot the strange creature, but Ack is not. Kotora's taclash likewise misses. The wispiness of the creature seems to have somehow reduced the damage it took.

will save, DC 11, everyone, or be confused for 2 rounds.

The creature reaches a claw out for Jaxy.
attac: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
The little skitter is able to dodge the claw.

The entire party is up. Please remember your will saves.


Male Shirren Mystic 1/ Envoy 2| SP 21/21; HP 24/24 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9
Consumables:
Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells (1) 3/3 | Flame Rifle 25/40 |

Will save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Cha'Vishtyr's mind is already broken and has a difficult time of being broken anymore than it already is. {"Hold strong. The confusion will pass.}"

He points to the undead. {"Stay focused and bring it down quick."}

MA: Get'Em (Everyone gets +1 Morale Bonus to Attack Rolls against the target)

Grabbing his flame rifle he stays behind, using Ack as a goblin shield.


Male NG Skittermander Mecenary Solider (Hit and Run) 3 | SP 24/24 HP 23/23 | RP 5/5 | EAC 19; KAC 20 + 4 vs. movement based AoO | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25 ft | Hyper 1/1 | Active conditions: None!

Yay! Jaxy's speciality! Will saves! Woots!
Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
NO, that could have been a crit attack...

Jaxy blinks at the thing as is seems to do something. Cocking his head he gives it a blank uncomrehending stare completely missing the fact that the thing was trying to confuse him. "You're weird, wispy floaty thing! Would you like my help with dying?" As he dodges the swipe, he gives a smile of understanding. "Got it! I'll do my best!"

He reaches onto his back and pulls out his Doshko, before winding up and swinging at it. "Got it Cha! He'll be mince ... floaty stuff!"

Doshko, Opening volley, Get 'em: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 11 Pharasma it! That's the best attack bonus Jaxy is going to get this combat, of course he rolls a one! Capricious dice roller
Damage: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Don't forget the +1 to ranged attacks from Coordinated shot!


CG Skittermander Mystic SP 18/18; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | Spells 0/4 | Hyper 0/1 EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10; SM: +10

Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Confused: 1d100 ⇒ 74
Damage to self: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Dribble looks at the arc pistol in her hand "Bad pistol! Shoot straight!" and hits herself on the head with it!


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Cha encourages his charges. Jaxy is unable to hit the whispy thing with his doshko, and Dribble gets confused and hurts herself.

Ack and Kotora?

Dribble, your confusion will last one more round.

status: bad guy -6 HP


F CG Skittermander Envoy (Ace Pilot) 3 | (Active Conditions) None. | SP 21/21 HP 20/20 | RP 6/6 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Hyper 1/1

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Confused: 1d100 ⇒ 61
Self Love: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Suddenly Kotora's eyes roll back in her head as she mumbles "But...jaxy wispy already dead? So How Jaxy make it more dead...I need to help."

Swinging her taclash around quickly, in large circles, she slams it down on her back. "OOOOooo did that help?"


Male NG Skittermander Mecenary Solider (Hit and Run) 3 | SP 24/24 HP 23/23 | RP 5/5 | EAC 19; KAC 20 + 4 vs. movement based AoO | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25 ft | Hyper 1/1 | Active conditions: None!

Jaxy, noticing Ack is spaced out gives a snicker and pulls out a sheet with a likeness of the goblin painted on. Tossing it over his head he rushes up behind the goblin knocks him out with a swift chop to the neck and then gives a spooky call. "WoOoOoOo! I'm ACKBOoOoOoT!

Will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

AckBOT shoots his rifle at the floating thing before stepping closer to the fight. And says "Look at me! I'm a goblin and very smart! Jaxy is my best friend! We always eat food together! Never mind the six arm shaped bulges around my stomach!"

Done playing at being Ack, Jaxy stands the goblin back up, conks him on the head to wake him up and rushes back into place, almost forgetting the sheet.

_____________
Azimuth Laser rifle: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
I just realized this, but does Ack not use combat tracking?


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Ack's laser rifle is unable to hit the whispy thing.

It again reaches out for Jaxy.

attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Jaxy feels the creature rip at him.
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Party is up again. Dribble and Kotora are still confused.


Male Shirren Mystic 1/ Envoy 2| SP 21/21; HP 24/24 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9
Consumables:
Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells (1) 3/3 | Flame Rifle 25/40 |

{"Hold in there Jaxy!"} Cha'Vishtyr reaches into the Skittermanders mind, reassuring the little furry six-armed menace.

MA: Get'Em (Everyone gets +1 Morale Bonus to Attack Rolls against the target)
SA: Inspiring Boost +4 to Jaxy SP


CG Skittermander Mystic SP 18/18; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | Spells 0/4 | Hyper 0/1 EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10; SM: +10

Confused: 1d100 ⇒ 88

"Stop eating Ack! You are always munching away on stuff!"

Dribble steps away and attempts to give Ack a tremendous headache

Mind Thrust I: 2d10 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8
Will DC 15 for half damage


F CG Skittermander Envoy (Ace Pilot) 3 | (Active Conditions) None. | SP 21/21 HP 20/20 | RP 6/6 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: -1 | Speed 30ft | Hyper 1/1

Confused: 1d100 ⇒ 36

Looking from her companions to the whispy thing, she points at it. "Gobbies...mom...hug...strange...feels...skit...food?"

Squinting, she tries to focus...her brain going haywire.


Male NG Skittermander Mecenary Solider (Hit and Run) 3 | SP 24/24 HP 23/23 | RP 5/5 | EAC 19; KAC 20 + 4 vs. movement based AoO | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: -1, SM: -1 | Speed 25 ft | Hyper 1/1 | Active conditions: None!

Jaxy gives a grunt as the thing takes a swipe across the front of his armor and knocking some of the breath out of him. He shakes his head and with Cha's inspiring words pops back up and readies his doshko to take another swing. "Grrr, that was annoying! Just die already!"

With a slightly peeved look, he hefts the doshko and slices it down across the thing.

Doshko, inspiring boost: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Jaxy, that's a kinetic attack, right? Is it magical?


Male Shirren Mystic 1/ Envoy 2| SP 21/21; HP 24/24 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9
Consumables:
Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells (1) 3/3 | Flame Rifle 25/40 |

Seeing everyone beginning to go insane Cha'Vishtyr tries to determine what exactly this undead is.

Mysticism: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Cha' realizes this is a drift dead, formed from someone who died in the drift while experiencing strong negative emotions. On the material plane, it is incorporeal, so it is immune to all nonmagical kinetic attacks. All energy attacks and magical kinetic attacks deal half damage to it. He also realized that the creature's confusion effect lasts for two rounds, and only applies once to each target.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

To Jaxy's surprise, his doshko passes right through the whispy creature.

Ack?


Male CG Goblin Outlaw Mechanic 3 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 RP 4/4 | KAC 19 EAC 19 | F: +3, R: +7, W: +1 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 | Speed 35ft | Azimuth Lazer Rifle 12/20 | Assault Hammer | Active conditions: None

With the wispy creature moving erraticly Ack takes his time to aim at it.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Ack's attack bounces of the ceiling.

The creature attacks Jaxy again.
attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
This time the creature seems unable to get a grip on Jaxy's essence.

Party is up; confusion is over, so everyone can act normally.

601 to 650 of 823 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Redelia's Dead Suns Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.