Rannik's Carrion Crown

Game Master Patrick Levasseur


Maps


9,601 to 9,650 of 9,688 << first < prev | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | next > last >>

Stats:
HP 38/65, AC 27 touch 17, flat 21, CMD 24, F+4 R+12 W+6 (+11 vs ench); heavy crossbow +12 (1d10+1 19-20/x2) (pbs), sap +11 (1d6+1 nonl), +2 dagger +13/+8 (1d4+7 19/20/x2), SA 5d6, CMB +6, CMD 24, Init +11, Per +13
Human Rogue 9

Anna taps her crossbow against her thigh. "All right, now that I have a new nightmare to enjoy at night, what are we going to do now? Leave her here? Try to convince her that she can take care of the kid back at the town?"


Stats:
HP 82/82 AC 22 touch 15, flat 17, CMD 24, F+9 R+12 W+8, +1 xbow +15 (2d8+1 19-20/x3), +1 elven curved-blade +14 (1d10+1 18-20/x2), dagger +13 (1d4 19-20/x2), CMB +9, Init +7, Per +5 Dhampir Paladin 8/Rogue 1

We keep going, unless we want to go back and deal with the swamp mound... She obviously not going anywhere, for the time being.

What is your name? Andjela asks.


Male Elf Wizard 9
Stats:
HP 54/61 AC 15/19/23 (T= 15 FF= 11/15) CMD 27, +1 L Sword+8 (1d8+4/19-20/x2), Club+7 (1d6+3/20/x2) +1 Comp Long Bow (+2str)+10 (1d8+3/20/x3) F+7 R+6 W+9, +2 vs enchants INIT+10 Per.+21 CMB +12

Andjela is right. We leave her here for now. We can leave food and water. Once all this is, done, we come back for her. Tolvan states. Looking back the way they had come he notes There is that other path we have not explored and two paths forward. I do not like leaving potential threats behind...


The woman looks at Andjela but doesn't seem to understand the question. Convinced that no one will want to examine her baby , she rewrap the dried corpse. Once done, she starts singing again and continues to rock the little bundle.

Standing in the middle of the large room, the group is left with three possible directions to take from there.


Stats:
HP 38/65, AC 27 touch 17, flat 21, CMD 24, F+4 R+12 W+6 (+11 vs ench); heavy crossbow +12 (1d10+1 19-20/x2) (pbs), sap +11 (1d6+1 nonl), +2 dagger +13/+8 (1d4+7 19/20/x2), SA 5d6, CMB +6, CMD 24, Init +11, Per +13
Human Rogue 9

Anna shudders when the woman starts singing again. "All right. Just a sec, I'll go check out the next passage."

She slips quietly into the right passage.
Stealth: 1d20 + 17 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 17 + 5 = 28
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16 Canny observer: +4 to eavesdrop or spot secret doors or hidden objects


Anna heads out to explore the tunnel to the west. She walks in it for a few minutes only to realise that this is probably that this is probably a way longer tunnel than all the other ones. It feels like this thing could stretch for miles...


Stats:
HP 38/65, AC 27 touch 17, flat 21, CMD 24, F+4 R+12 W+6 (+11 vs ench); heavy crossbow +12 (1d10+1 19-20/x2) (pbs), sap +11 (1d6+1 nonl), +2 dagger +13/+8 (1d4+7 19/20/x2), SA 5d6, CMB +6, CMD 24, Init +11, Per +13
Human Rogue 9

After a few minutes, Anna comes jogging back. "Long tunnel. Real long. Didn't see the end of it, so I came back. Maybe we should check that one out last, huh?"

Assuming everyone agrees, Anna goes to the next one, moving stealthily and staying alert.

Stealth: 1d20 + 17 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 17 + 5 = 34
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16


Stats:
HP 82/82 AC 22 touch 15, flat 17, CMD 24, F+9 R+12 W+8, +1 xbow +15 (2d8+1 19-20/x3), +1 elven curved-blade +14 (1d10+1 18-20/x2), dagger +13 (1d4 19-20/x2), CMB +9, Init +7, Per +5 Dhampir Paladin 8/Rogue 1

Andjela nods agreement. Waiting at the mouth of the tunnel, crossbow at the ready.


Anna starts exploring the second tunnel. While long, it is but of a fraction of the other one. As she keeps moving Anna sees some glowing colour reflecting on the stone walls.

Anna:

For a moment, you are over taken by a feeling of listlessness and ennui.
Will save DC 22 (it is not an enchantement)

On a pass, the feeling is gone and you are free to continu or back away.

On a fail, the feeling persist and you just want to lie down and stay there.


Stats:
HP 38/65, AC 27 touch 17, flat 21, CMD 24, F+4 R+12 W+6 (+11 vs ench); heavy crossbow +12 (1d10+1 19-20/x2) (pbs), sap +11 (1d6+1 nonl), +2 dagger +13/+8 (1d4+7 19/20/x2), SA 5d6, CMB +6, CMD 24, Init +11, Per +13
Human Rogue 9

GM:

Does my ring of mind shielding help?
Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Anna sits down and takes a much-deserved break.


Anna:

From the description of the ring, it does not help.

You watch Anna go down the tunnel like you've seen before. She disappears from sight and you wait for her return. Eventually, you feel like something might have happened since the rogue hasn't returned yet.


Stats:
HP 82/82 AC 22 touch 15, flat 17, CMD 24, F+9 R+12 W+8, +1 xbow +15 (2d8+1 19-20/x3), +1 elven curved-blade +14 (1d10+1 18-20/x2), dagger +13 (1d4 19-20/x2), CMB +9, Init +7, Per +5 Dhampir Paladin 8/Rogue 1

I don't like this, she's usually not gone so long... Follow 30 get behind. If she fell in some put, no point everyone falling.

Andjela moved into the tunnel, looking for Anna.


Male Aasimar Cleric 9 | AC 23 T 13 FF 21| HP 66/66 | F +10 R +7 W +13 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Sonny looks concerned when the rogue doesn't return. "I'll be 30 feet behind you Andjela in case she needs my assistance."


Female Aasimar Sensei-Four Winds Monk 2/Inquisitor 7
Stats:
HP 75/84 AC 23 (27 w/ Mage Armor) touch 21 (25), flat 20 (24), CMD 19, F+10 R+8 W+14, Temple Sw +14 (1d8+4 19-20/x2), Lg Bow +7, CMB +11, Init +8, Perc +18

Sorry guys for the short absence. Work has been really busy.

Assuming that Tolvan's Whisper spell is still active.
<<Anna, what's going on?>>
Danica shows an expression of concern when there is no response from Anna.

Danica falls behind Andjela, temple sword at the ready. "This is not regular 'Anna' behavior. Get ready for anything."


Stats:
HP 38/65, AC 27 touch 17, flat 21, CMD 24, F+4 R+12 W+6 (+11 vs ench); heavy crossbow +12 (1d10+1 19-20/x2) (pbs), sap +11 (1d6+1 nonl), +2 dagger +13/+8 (1d4+7 19/20/x2), SA 5d6, CMB +6, CMD 24, Init +11, Per +13
Human Rogue 9

<<Nothing. Nothing's going on,>> comes Anna's reply. Her voice sounds flat and listless.


The map doesn't show it, but the tunnel is over 200 feet long and not 20ft

Andjela leads the group down the path that Anna took. After a few twist and turn, Andjela can see Anna lying down on the ground of the tunnel. From where she stands, Andjela doesn't see anything wrong with Anna, she is just lounging there.

Anna:

From where you are, you can see that the source of the pretty lights is getting closer... not that you are worried about that.

Mechanically speaking, your character doesn't want to move from there. You are not helpless however. If anyone or anything tries to attack or move you, you can resist. It doesn't have to be in a lethal way, but you do get uncharacteristically aggressive. You also have a -4 on will save.


Stats:
HP 38/65, AC 27 touch 17, flat 21, CMD 24, F+4 R+12 W+6 (+11 vs ench); heavy crossbow +12 (1d10+1 19-20/x2) (pbs), sap +11 (1d6+1 nonl), +2 dagger +13/+8 (1d4+7 19/20/x2), SA 5d6, CMB +6, CMD 24, Init +11, Per +13
Human Rogue 9

Um, just like the other tunnel that went on and on, I wouldn't have gone 200 feet ahead. Probably not more than 50 before letting everyone know it was a long tunnel. I don't have darkvision, so I wouldn't have blundered over a hundred feet in total darkness.


You are not 200 feet forward, I was putting you about 100 ft forward. Still, 50 ft wouldn't change what happened.


Male Elf Wizard 9
Stats:
HP 54/61 AC 15/19/23 (T= 15 FF= 11/15) CMD 27, +1 L Sword+8 (1d8+4/19-20/x2), Club+7 (1d6+3/20/x2) +1 Comp Long Bow (+2str)+10 (1d8+3/20/x3) F+7 R+6 W+9, +2 vs enchants INIT+10 Per.+21 CMB +12

This would not have happened, at least yet, if we had gone East like a recommended. But its usually just fine to ignore the wizard. :P

Screw waiting here. Anna may be in trouble. Hard to fall in a pit when you are flying anyway. Tolvan follows along with Andjela.


Stats:
HP 82/82 AC 22 touch 15, flat 17, CMD 24, F+9 R+12 W+8, +1 xbow +15 (2d8+1 19-20/x3), +1 elven curved-blade +14 (1d10+1 18-20/x2), dagger +13 (1d4 19-20/x2), CMB +9, Init +7, Per +5 Dhampir Paladin 8/Rogue 1

Oh look, she decided a picnic would be best.


As the group close in on Anna's location, you all feel a wave of listlessness and ennui washing over you. At the same time, you notice some sort of light source that reflect on the stones far ahead. It looks like something is projecting a light show made of multiple colours.

Will DC 22. Those that passes are free to act. Those that fails decide, like Anna, that this is the best spot to take a break and lie down.


Male Elf Wizard 9
Stats:
HP 54/61 AC 15/19/23 (T= 15 FF= 11/15) CMD 27, +1 L Sword+8 (1d8+4/19-20/x2), Club+7 (1d6+3/20/x2) +1 Comp Long Bow (+2str)+10 (1d8+3/20/x3) F+7 R+6 W+9, +2 vs enchants INIT+10 Per.+21 CMB +12

Will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 [ooc[+2 vs enchantment[/ooc]

tolvan moves up and settles down by Anna .22 is hard.


Male Elf Rogue 3/Wizard 3| AC 21 FF 16 Touch 16| HP 45/45 | F +4 R +9 W +6 | Init +11 | Perc +12

Sonny watches tolvan sit down and knows something is wrong. He casts detect magic and looks to see what is going on.

Will Save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
HP 38/65, AC 27 touch 17, flat 21, CMD 24, F+4 R+12 W+6 (+11 vs ench); heavy crossbow +12 (1d10+1 19-20/x2) (pbs), sap +11 (1d6+1 nonl), +2 dagger +13/+8 (1d4+7 19/20/x2), SA 5d6, CMB +6, CMD 24, Init +11, Per +13
Human Rogue 9

Anna glances over to Tolvan as he sits down next to her. "'Sup."


Stats:
HP 82/82 AC 22 touch 15, flat 17, CMD 24, F+9 R+12 W+8, +1 xbow +15 (2d8+1 19-20/x3), +1 elven curved-blade +14 (1d10+1 18-20/x2), dagger +13 (1d4 19-20/x2), CMB +9, Init +7, Per +5 Dhampir Paladin 8/Rogue 1

the Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Get up, now! Something seeks to lull our minds... keeping us here... Perhaps thats why the girls could not leave.

Andjela reaches to lift Anna by her shoulder.

Are you going to lay down and die?!

I'm assuming you become aware of the effect once you've made the Save. If not, may need to edit. Found this... from Saving Throws - "A creature that successfully saves against a spell that has no obvious physical effects feels a hostile force or a tingle, but cannot deduce the exact nature of the attack. Likewise, if a creature’s saving throw succeeds against a targeted spell, you sense that the spell has failed."


Female Aasimar Sensei-Four Winds Monk 2/Inquisitor 7
Stats:
HP 75/84 AC 23 (27 w/ Mage Armor) touch 21 (25), flat 20 (24), CMD 19, F+10 R+8 W+14, Temple Sw +14 (1d8+4 19-20/x2), Lg Bow +7, CMB +11, Init +8, Perc +18

Will Save, DC 22: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
Ahhhh. 22 is not that hard. It's hard when the roll doesn't go your way like this epic failure of mine.

Danica joins Tolvan and Anna in relaxation.
"Hi Anna, what going on?"
Danica has always allowed Tolvan and Anna to have their privacy but in this situation the inquisitor looks to join in on the fun.
"You know 3s company is not a crowd. It's called a good time. You know we have been together since I met you guys in that haunted prison months ago. "


DC 22 is high, but possible for some in the group. I was slightly worried about the possibility of no one making it.

@Andjela. Yes, you know that you were affected by something that was trying to mess with your head. You just don't know what the source is yet.

As most of the group seems to set themselves up for a long rest, Andjela and Sonny are the only two that are still trying to figure out what is going on. Sonny's (Or Silvash...) divination allows him to realise that they just step into the supernatural aura of some sort of creature. Further down the tunnel, the light source is getting brighter, confirming that there is something on its way.

Tolvan & Danica:

Mechanically speaking, your character doesn't want to move from there. You are not helpless however. If anyone or anything tries to attack or move you, you can resist. It doesn't have to be in a lethal way, but you do get uncharacteristically aggressive. You also have a -4 on will save.


Male Elf Wizard 9
Stats:
HP 54/61 AC 15/19/23 (T= 15 FF= 11/15) CMD 27, +1 L Sword+8 (1d8+4/19-20/x2), Club+7 (1d6+3/20/x2) +1 Comp Long Bow (+2str)+10 (1d8+3/20/x3) F+7 R+6 W+9, +2 vs enchants INIT+10 Per.+21 CMB +12

Tolvan slides over to make room from Danica and tries to lay his head in Anna's lap. Hey he says without force as Andjela pulls Anna away.


Male Aasimar Cleric 9 | AC 23 T 13 FF 21| HP 66/66 | F +10 R +7 W +13 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Sonny sees the light getting closer and looks at Andjela, "This isn't good. I've got two things to try here but I don't know if either will work. I'm going to cast protection from evil on tolvan and maybe he will be able to ignore whatever is commanding him. I don't have much hope, but it's worth a try. Next will be dispel magic but I don't think that will work on this aura." He then casts protection from evil on Tolvan.

Sorry about using the wrong alias. I don't know how that one got to the top. Can you kick silvash out?


Stats:
HP 38/65, AC 27 touch 17, flat 21, CMD 24, F+4 R+12 W+6 (+11 vs ench); heavy crossbow +12 (1d10+1 19-20/x2) (pbs), sap +11 (1d6+1 nonl), +2 dagger +13/+8 (1d4+7 19/20/x2), SA 5d6, CMB +6, CMD 24, Init +11, Per +13
Human Rogue 9

"Hey!" Anna reacts when Andjela grabs her. "Let me rest. It's all pointless anyway, we'll never catch the Whisperers anyway."


@Sonny. No problem, happens to everyone.

Sonny tries a protective spell on Tolvan, but he doesn't get the desired effect. The wizard is still affected by the aura. Either the effect is too powerful to be suppressed by the magic involved or it is not from an evil source.

Glancing down the tunnel, the source of the colorful lights keep getting closer.


Stats:
HP 82/82 AC 22 touch 15, flat 17, CMD 24, F+9 R+12 W+8, +1 xbow +15 (2d8+1 19-20/x3), +1 elven curved-blade +14 (1d10+1 18-20/x2), dagger +13 (1d4 19-20/x2), CMB +9, Init +7, Per +5 Dhampir Paladin 8/Rogue 1

Andjela leans on the tunnel wall.

Guess it's you and me, kid... Let's back up about 30 feet and hope we put of the way.

Unless you have another idea? If this goes wrong... It's been an honor to serve with you. She looks to Sonny.


Male Elf Wizard 9
Stats:
HP 54/61 AC 15/19/23 (T= 15 FF= 11/15) CMD 27, +1 L Sword+8 (1d8+4/19-20/x2), Club+7 (1d6+3/20/x2) +1 Comp Long Bow (+2str)+10 (1d8+3/20/x3) F+7 R+6 W+9, +2 vs enchants INIT+10 Per.+21 CMB +12

Tolvan looks mildly put out when Andjela disturbs his pillow, but only for a moment.


Male Aasimar Cleric 9 | AC 23 T 13 FF 21| HP 66/66 | F +10 R +7 W +13 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Sonny looks down the hall and back to their comrades, "I don't mind dying keeping others safe but dying and not keeping them safe isn't an option as it's just a waste. Better to retreat and return with reinforcements than to die needlessly. Let's see what's coming and if we can kill it, if this goes south we both need to get out of here. I have a few tricks up my sleeve to even the odds more, I'll just need time to cast them. I may start by trying to dispel whatever is effecting our friends if it comes from whatever is coming towards us. I can bring up an aura of sanctuary for a short time and if neither of us attacks it won't be broken. I can't promise it will keep the thing from attacking but may give us time to learn about it and cast a few spells."


Stats:
HP 82/82 AC 22 touch 15, flat 17, CMD 24, F+9 R+12 W+8, +1 xbow +15 (2d8+1 19-20/x3), +1 elven curved-blade +14 (1d10+1 18-20/x2), dagger +13 (1d4 19-20/x2), CMB +9, Init +7, Per +5 Dhampir Paladin 8/Rogue 1

Best keep me outside of that sanctuary? I've a feeling I will be attacking...


As Andjela and Sonny gets ready to face whatever is coming their way, the light coming toward them turn the last bend and the creature come into view. Floating above the floor of the tunnel, the group can see some sort of floating ball of translucide glowing goo. The thing is huge and almost fills the totality of the tunnel.

Initiative:

Anna: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Tolvan: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Danica: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Sonny: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Andjela: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Flighting ball of goo: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22


Male Elf Wizard 9
Stats:
HP 54/61 AC 15/19/23 (T= 15 FF= 11/15) CMD 27, +1 L Sword+8 (1d8+4/19-20/x2), Club+7 (1d6+3/20/x2) +1 Comp Long Bow (+2str)+10 (1d8+3/20/x3) F+7 R+6 W+9, +2 vs enchants INIT+10 Per.+21 CMB +12

Let us know if we can do anything, including a knowledge roll, or if/when we might get another save.


yes, knowledge rolls and conversation are allowed. You can also defend your spot if someone or something tries to get you out or get in it.


Male Elf Wizard 9
Stats:
HP 54/61 AC 15/19/23 (T= 15 FF= 11/15) CMD 27, +1 L Sword+8 (1d8+4/19-20/x2), Club+7 (1d6+3/20/x2) +1 Comp Long Bow (+2str)+10 (1d8+3/20/x3) F+7 R+6 W+9, +2 vs enchants INIT+10 Per.+21 CMB +12

Tolvan manages, with great effort to raise his head and look down the hall.

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 38

Not sure what to roll... That is a 34 dungeoneering, local, planes or religion, a 35 nature and a 30 everything else.


Tolvan is able to identify the flying ooze. It is called the Colour out of Space. It is a creature that one can normally encounter in the deepest, darkest corner of the Dark Tapestry. It is known to feed on any life source that it can find. Sadly the thing is hard to kill. It is incorporeal, immune to acid, cold, fire, poison, sonic, and mind-affecting effects. It is also resistant to magic. The ooze also prove to be highly corrosive to flesh and bones. It does have one weakness, and that is to force effect. Any magical attack that can passes it resistance would deal more damage then expected.

As Tolvan is explaining what the group is facing, the ooze remains still and for a moment, you wonder if it is doing anything. But, as the second passes, you see Anna doubling over in pain. Her skin and hair seem to be drained slightly of their colours. At the same time, the ooze seems to be somewhat brighter.

Anna will save: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 4 = 7
Constitution Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Charisma Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Initiative:


Tolvan: Done
Ooze: Done
Anna: Up
Danica: Up
Sonny: Up
Andjela: Up


Male Elf Wizard 9
Stats:
HP 54/61 AC 15/19/23 (T= 15 FF= 11/15) CMD 27, +1 L Sword+8 (1d8+4/19-20/x2), Club+7 (1d6+3/20/x2) +1 Comp Long Bow (+2str)+10 (1d8+3/20/x3) F+7 R+6 W+9, +2 vs enchants INIT+10 Per.+21 CMB +12

Wait. Normally a knowledge roll is not your entire turn. Pretty sure its a free action. Maybe a move action to relate what he knows but I should at least still have a standard. I need to better understand what Tolvan can and cannot do. I now know how to attack this thing. Can I? Can I move? What effect am I under?


Stats:
HP 82/82 AC 22 touch 15, flat 17, CMD 24, F+9 R+12 W+8, +1 xbow +15 (2d8+1 19-20/x3), +1 elven curved-blade +14 (1d10+1 18-20/x2), dagger +13 (1d4 19-20/x2), CMB +9, Init +7, Per +5 Dhampir Paladin 8/Rogue 1

ANNA!

Sonny, I've seen priests summon ghostly versions of their faiths' weapons... perhaps, that could help.

If not Evil, perhaps this miasmic horror of a child of Chaos. I shall call upon Desna's blessing.

Paladin's Divine Bond - Axiomatic. Unfortunately, a standard action. Now that she's been attacked, can Anna actually freely?


Male Aasimar Cleric 9 | AC 23 T 13 FF 21| HP 66/66 | F +10 R +7 W +13 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Sonny smiles at Andjela, "Oh that's coming, but right now I've got something a bit better in mind!" He then presents his holy symbol and calls out to his goddess, "Oh great Dawnflower, please send us your divine aid to smite this creature!" As he finishes and angel with metallic looking skin wielding a scimitar appears in front of the creature and attacks it.

Spell Resistance: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Spiritual Ally Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 5 = 24 Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Spiritual Ally Attack 2: 1d20 + 1 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 5 = 17 Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Std: Casting Spiritual Ally


Stats:
HP 38/65, AC 27 touch 17, flat 21, CMD 24, F+4 R+12 W+6 (+11 vs ench); heavy crossbow +12 (1d10+1 19-20/x2) (pbs), sap +11 (1d6+1 nonl), +2 dagger +13/+8 (1d4+7 19/20/x2), SA 5d6, CMB +6, CMD 24, Init +11, Per +13
Human Rogue 9

I'm getting flashbacks of the hangman's tree.

If Anna can run away, she will. But if she's rooted to the spot she'll defend herself for however long she's got before the end.

Melee (+2 dagger): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
Damage: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Melee: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Oozes and incorporeal. My biggest weaknesses! (Along with Will saves).


Tolvan wrote:


Wait. Normally a knowledge roll is not your entire turn. Pretty sure its a free action. Maybe a move action to relate what he knows but I should at least still have a standard. I need to better understand what Tolvan can and cannot do. I now know how to attack this thing. Can I? Can I move? What effect am I under?

I agree, but right now Tolvan and Danica can't move from their spot nor can they make anything more demanding then a free action. Since she was attacked, Anna can now defend herself, but she is still limited in her movement.

Sonny's spiritual ally slashes at the ooze and manages to inflict a solid hit on it. At the same time, Anna cut away twice and the big thing in front of her.

Initiative:


Tolvan: Up
Ooze:
Anna: Done
Danica: Up
Sonny: Done
Andjela: Done


Female Aasimar Sensei-Four Winds Monk 2/Inquisitor 7
Stats:
HP 75/84 AC 23 (27 w/ Mage Armor) touch 21 (25), flat 20 (24), CMD 19, F+10 R+8 W+14, Temple Sw +14 (1d8+4 19-20/x2), Lg Bow +7, CMB +11, Init +8, Perc +18

I'm still here. Can't do anything except look at the pretty light.


Ok, Christmas is over. Going back to our regular schedule

Still under the effect of the aura, Tolvan and Danica rest as the others tries to kill that alien monstrosity. Remain in the same spot, this it is Tolvan that gets drain from his color. It also has the side effect of pulling him somewhat out of his current condition. While he can retreat from where he stand, he can now defend himself.

Tolvan will save: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 9 - 4 = 15
Con Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Cha Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Initiative:


Tolvan: Up, on next round
Ooze: Done
Anna: Up
Danica: Up
Sonny: Up
Andjela: Up


Stats:
HP 38/65, AC 27 touch 17, flat 21, CMD 24, F+4 R+12 W+6 (+11 vs ench); heavy crossbow +12 (1d10+1 19-20/x2) (pbs), sap +11 (1d6+1 nonl), +2 dagger +13/+8 (1d4+7 19/20/x2), SA 5d6, CMB +6, CMD 24, Init +11, Per +13
Human Rogue 9

"Hey!" Anna shouts when she sees Tolvan attacked by the color. She keeps up her attacks, paltry as they are.

Melee: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Damage: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Melee: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Aasimar Cleric 9 | AC 23 T 13 FF 21| HP 66/66 | F +10 R +7 W +13 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Sonny again calls out to his goddess for help and this time a scimitar appears in-front of the creature while the angel moves slightly around the creature.

Spiritual Ally Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 5 = 17 Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Spiritual Ally Attack 2: 1d20 + 1 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 5 = 13 Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

SR: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Spiritual Weapon: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 5 = 27 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Female Aasimar Sensei-Four Winds Monk 2/Inquisitor 7
Stats:
HP 75/84 AC 23 (27 w/ Mage Armor) touch 21 (25), flat 20 (24), CMD 19, F+10 R+8 W+14, Temple Sw +14 (1d8+4 19-20/x2), Lg Bow +7, CMB +11, Init +8, Perc +18

"Stop the fighting." Danica commands.
"All this fighting and the results are no better. Just sit down and watch the pretty light show. We deserve to relax."

9,601 to 9,650 of 9,688 << first < prev | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Shady's Carrion Crown Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.