Once Upon a Time in Golarion

Game Master vayelan

A Kingmaker game with an emphasis on politics and the mundane

Resources:
Muster and Quartermaster
Kingdom Tracker Spreadsheet
Settlement Tracker: Horace

Map of the Greenbelt
Kingdom Building Rules

Current Encounter Map:
Hunting the Hunters


3,001 to 3,050 of 3,316 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>

Male Half Elf Silksworn Occultist 4
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+11 • HP:27/27 • AC:15~t11~ff15 • CMD:13 • F5~R1~W4 • C: 1/1 D: 4/4 E:6/6 N:3/3 • Spells: (1st) 4/5, (2nd) 1/2

Harmond listens quietly as the others plan, weighing the options before chiming in. "I agree with Eunomia. The benefits of the rivers for both transportation of trade goods and sustaining both crops and the settlers can not be overstated."


"Lady of the town? You flatter me, surely," Svetlana says with a wry smile that suggests she warms to the idea.

Over the supper table, itself a simple comfort that eases the burden of days of travel, you discuss your future as founders of a new settlement, leaders of a nation. The Vixen arrives with Asham in tow, asking for the soldier to be welcomed to your table.


Female Human Lv.4 Vigilante
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+0 • HP:30 • AC:16~t12~ff14 • CMD:20 • F2~R6~W4/8vs.Intimidate • L:153~M:306~H:460

There's an unfamiliar glow about the Vixen as she approaches alongside her girlfriend. The soldier woman is clad in shining armor and an earthtoned tabbard, sharply contrasting VV's vermilion red dress and black leather stiletto boots. Though it's highly unlikely Ash even owns a dress, the fashionably adorned Vixen carries herself as if she's the escort to a princess.

"Ash, o' course ye know me boss, Ahto Ulrych. Ye might recognize Harmond Orlovsky, who arrived here just as we were riding out."

She gestures toward the men as if at a fancy ball, thoughher words are casual as usual. She notes Wonky's absence, and so turns to—

"Eunomia Verto. We met her on the road. She's been a soldier since her teens like yerself, and her commander's a paladin o' Milani."

When the Vixen's turns to face Ash, her emerald eyes savor the moment. Her lips curl into a smile.

She says to her friends, "This is Asham Kavinka, who fought alongside me when we defended the post. I asked her to join us 'cause, this nation-building business... I'd very much like her to be a part of it."


Male Half Elf Silksworn Occultist 4
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+11 • HP:27/27 • AC:15~t11~ff15 • CMD:13 • F5~R1~W4 • C: 1/1 D: 4/4 E:6/6 N:3/3 • Spells: (1st) 4/5, (2nd) 1/2

Harmond greets Ash with the height of courtly courtesy, taking her hand gently in his. "It's a pleasure to meet you my lady Kavinka. I look forward to working with you in the endeavor we are undertaking. If Ms. Vixen speaks so highly of you, your skills must be impressive indeed."


Female Aasimar Sorcerer 4 | HP 30/30 | AC: 17 (T: 13, FF: 15) | Init: +2 | Perc. +8, Darkvision 60ft
More Info:
Resist: Acid/Cold/Neg. Energy 5 | Saves: F:+3, R:+3, W:+8 (+2 vs death effects/energy drain/neg. energy/necromantic spells | BAB: +2, CMB: 11, CMD: +13 | Spells: (1st) 6/7, (2nd) 3/4

"Hello Asham." Eunomia smiles and extends her hand for a handshake. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Addy could hardly stop talking about you while we were on the road."

She sits back down at the table. "We were just discussing the location and name of the new city that we'll be founding. Please, join us. I'd value your input."

Dark Archive

Female Gnome NG Investigator 4 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 30/30 | AC 15* (t14;f12 *+1 AC vs traps) | CMD 14 (ff11) | F* +2 R*** +7 W** +6 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30' *** +1 vs traps) | Init +3 Perc +6 (Darkvision)

Wonky bounds into the room with a newly-washed Sprocket in tow.

"I apologise for my tardiness to our dinner meeting," she explains. "I simply needed to make some cartographical notes to indicate our recent travels. Oh, hello, Asham!" Wonky greets the female soldier with a smile.

Sprocket woofs.

"I was thinking more on the name of our budding nation. 'Horace' seems a bit too eponymous for an entire nation, but it could make a good name for the capital city. Do we have any other naming suggestions?"

Wonky enthusiastically serves herself whatever food sits on the table as she looks around.

Wonky hadn't heard the suggestion of Tamlyn.


Female Human Lv.4 Vigilante
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+0 • HP:30 • AC:16~t12~ff14 • CMD:20 • F2~R6~W4/8vs.Intimidate • L:153~M:306~H:460

Harmond refers to VV as [i[Miss Vixen;[/i] Eunomia says Addy. The Vixen makes no correction, for she is self-aware to realize it's unclear to anyone but herself. That, and...

The Vixen serves food to Ash before serving herself. Having missed all the capital-naming business, she makes no alternative suggestions. Instead, she shares her immediate thought on Wonky's use of the fallen unicorn's name. "I'm all for honoring Horace's memory. Perhaps there can be a Pina, a Victoria. If we name settlements after lost loved ones, the fallen innocent, that'll speak volumes o' who we stand for."

The Exchange

Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 4 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 30/30 l F +5 R +1 W +6/+8* l Init +2 l Perc +9

"Since the capital is to be in the Stag Lord's old lair, I am inclined to name it for his defeat. Something like Stagsfall or the like. If we are to name a place for Horace, I would suggest that the glen where his cairn lies bear his name." He then turns to Oleg and Svetlana. "What would you like to name the town springing up here around your post? Have you considered any names?"

Dark Archive

Female Gnome NG Investigator 4 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 30/30 | AC 15* (t14;f12 *+1 AC vs traps) | CMD 14 (ff11) | F* +2 R*** +7 W** +6 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30' *** +1 vs traps) | Init +3 Perc +6 (Darkvision)

"I do not agree that we need to glorify the Stag Lord by naming something for him, even if it is out of infamy," Wonky retorts. "I would much rather glorify what is good and memorable about this region as opposed to what we should all forget."


Oleg offers only a harrumph and turns to refocus upon his work, shielding his nose and mouth with a rag as he brushes boiling pitch upon his rain barrel.

"I think my Oleg's a bit overwhelmed by the prospect," Svetlana says with a coy smile and a sidelong glance at her husband. "I'd wager, silvers to sausage, that he'd suggest something named for himself, like Levetown."


Female Human Lv.4 Vigilante
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+0 • HP:30 • AC:16~t12~ff14 • CMD:20 • F2~R6~W4/8vs.Intimidate • L:153~M:306~H:460

The Vixen says to Svetlana, "Naming after oneself' snot a bad way to go. Coming up with a name otherwise ain't an easy thing to do. Any name I made up was either based on color, or time o' day like me horse Dawn.

"Can't imagine anyone'd wanna live in a place called Twilight City, West Afternoon, Brown Town or The Vermilion Village."

It seems VV is making a silly comment, until she goes on:

"Whatever name we pick, regular people gotta live there. Whether the capital's named for an innocent victim or a defeated villain, the name's gotta attract.

"I've mentioned Mother and Father having success in the fur trade. They raised—" She's about to say the girl behind the mask, but minding Asham at her side, she says "—me—" and goes on, "—in the wild, until me parents realized an unexplored market: stylish furs for wealthy women.

"Silverhall was where we found prosperity. Being somewhat ignorant o' the civilized world, Silverhall sounded prosperous to a family that'd hardly known the glint o' copper. And I guess rich people thought the same, 'cause that's who we found. The Finn family had more land than they knew what to do with, and gave us some in exchange for a cut o' the fur business. O' course their daughter Vikki was be bestie growing up, so y'know the deal worked out.

"But it all started with a dot on a map named Silverhall."


Male Half Elf Silksworn Occultist 4
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+11 • HP:27/27 • AC:15~t11~ff15 • CMD:13 • F5~R1~W4 • C: 1/1 D: 4/4 E:6/6 N:3/3 • Spells: (1st) 4/5, (2nd) 1/2

Harmond considers everyone's words before chiming in. "I think I agree with Ms Prong. I like the idea of naming the city after something positive. We should keep the focus on future successes rather than dwelling on the sins of the region's past. Now, what's a good name for a city? Unicorn Grove? Hornton? Feyton? Horaceopolis? No. I think I am bad at this." he says with a sheepish smile.


Female Aasimar Sorcerer 4 | HP 30/30 | AC: 17 (T: 13, FF: 15) | Init: +2 | Perc. +8, Darkvision 60ft
More Info:
Resist: Acid/Cold/Neg. Energy 5 | Saves: F:+3, R:+3, W:+8 (+2 vs death effects/energy drain/neg. energy/necromantic spells | BAB: +2, CMB: 11, CMD: +13 | Spells: (1st) 6/7, (2nd) 3/4

"I had suggested Tamlyn earlier. The closest translation would be 'innocent lake.'" Eunomia looks embarrassed. "It seemed appropriate both to the location and as a way to remember Horace. Regardless I'm inclined to agree with Wonky; I'd rather not name a city after something that had to be defeated."

Her lips twitch at the Vixen's 'names.' "I actually rather like the sound of Twilight City. But you have a point about the name needing to attract the sort of people we want to live there. Asham, do you have any ideas?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Asham's shoulders lurch back as she is caught off guard by Eunomia's question.

"Surely you don't want input from a farm girl turned soldier," she objects, plaintively raising her calloused palm. "I never had to name anything bigger than a barn cat, and even then I only called the rascal Gingerbread because of his fur."

Despite her reluctance, Ash seems to actually give the idea consideration.

"I do like the name Tamlyn, and the way you explain its meaning was right sweet, ma'am," she tells Eunomia. "You could call the place New Restov. I bet that'd flatter those swordlords, although it would be a right ugly name to keep. Anything else I could come up with would be rather plain, like Greenfield, or Meadowdowne, or something like that."

Feeling self-conscious about her suggestions, Ash scrunches her shoulders to reduce her silhouette. She leans over so her arm brushes the Vixen's.

"But I believe you're right," she says, looking to the Vixen, seeking reassurance in the company of heroes. "It should be a name that attracts people. With no offense intended to Miss Wonky, I think a lot of folks might be spooked by the fey, so it might not be wise to call attention to them. If you wanted to one up Silverhall, you could always name the town Goldvale," she says with a hesitant smile, hoping at least the Vixen would be amused by her jest.

Dark Archive

Female Gnome NG Investigator 4 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 30/30 | AC 15* (t14;f12 *+1 AC vs traps) | CMD 14 (ff11) | F* +2 R*** +7 W** +6 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30' *** +1 vs traps) | Init +3 Perc +6 (Darkvision)

"Tamlyn has a lovely ring to it," Wonky replies earnestly. "That might just be the thing for a budding nation."

She frowns slightly at the other comment. "Twilight City could be seen as too religious in its overtones. It might confuse those of the Desnan faith - or worse, Norgorberites - that the city was named for their deity."

The Exchange

Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 4 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 30/30 l F +5 R +1 W +6/+8* l Init +2 l Perc +9

Ahto expression shows his realization that his opinion on town names is far afield of what the rest of the group prefers, nevertheless, he gives it another go.

"If we are looking for positive names," he begins, "we could name the town 'Prosperity', 'Commerce', or 'Grand Market'. Or, drawing on Miss Kavinka's suggestion, I would also suggest 'Vaultsburg'."

(Tamlyn's fine, if that's the majority opinion. Ahto's just Ahto-ing here)


Female Aasimar Sorcerer 4 | HP 30/30 | AC: 17 (T: 13, FF: 15) | Init: +2 | Perc. +8, Darkvision 60ft
More Info:
Resist: Acid/Cold/Neg. Energy 5 | Saves: F:+3, R:+3, W:+8 (+2 vs death effects/energy drain/neg. energy/necromantic spells | BAB: +2, CMB: 11, CMD: +13 | Spells: (1st) 6/7, (2nd) 3/4

Eunomia smiles, rather enjoying the discussion. "Oh I agree Twilight City wouldn't be a good choice, I just personally like the way it sounds. As for the opinions of a farm girl turned soldier," she inclines her head towards Ash, "That's basically all I am too. Well, technically a smith's daughter, but close enough. I wouldn't have asked for your input if I didn't want it."

She leans back in her chair. "If we're trying to avoid being overly religious in our naming, 'Vaultsburg' might not be the best option either. Although there are certainly worse groups to attract than Abadarians, 'Goldvale' would attract them just as well while being slightly more subtle about it." There's just a hint of teasing in her voice, a sign of how comfortable she's growing with this group.

I mean, I'm partial to Tamlyn, but that's probably just because I suggested it :P


Female Human Lv.4 Vigilante
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+0 • HP:30 • AC:16~t12~ff14 • CMD:20 • F2~R6~W4/8vs.Intimidate • L:153~M:306~H:460

The Vixen beams with pride as Ash speaks.

Bellflower Innuendo (DC15): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Eunomia:
As Eunomia's invitation to Ash prompts the shy soldier girl to speak, V.V's eyes give a look that clearly means thank you.

She gently supports Ash as the girl leans into her. She gives a bemused smile at the Goldvale comment, and chimes in, "One-up me hometown, will ye? Well I'll see yer Goldvale and raise ye a Platinumhenge."

Ahto's Vaultburg for the win! Oh... wait. He ain't joking. Is he?

The Vixen's arm slides behind the small of Ash's back as she turns to Eunomia. In complete agreement with Ash and Wonky, V.V. says, "I adore the name Tamlyn. The meaning... it's right for the story we want to tell."

Not sure everyone's on the same page, or in the same book, the Vixen clarifies:

"Nations're built on conquest, glory, power. No one e'er gives a damn about the innocent. They get mowed down, forgotten, and if they live it's meet the new boss, same's the old boss.

"To unite the kingdoms because we value the innocent... yeah. Tamlyn does the trick. It's a good sound, and once ye learn the meaning, it's perfect."

The Exchange

Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 4 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 30/30 l F +5 R +1 W +6/+8* l Init +2 l Perc +9

”Shall we make it official, then?” Ahto asks the group. ”Tamlyn?”


Female Human Lv.4 Vigilante
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+0 • HP:30 • AC:16~t12~ff14 • CMD:20 • F2~R6~W4/8vs.Intimidate • L:153~M:306~H:460

The Vixen simply repeats her last two words on the topic:

"It's perfect."


Female Aasimar Sorcerer 4 | HP 30/30 | AC: 17 (T: 13, FF: 15) | Init: +2 | Perc. +8, Darkvision 60ft
More Info:
Resist: Acid/Cold/Neg. Energy 5 | Saves: F:+3, R:+3, W:+8 (+2 vs death effects/energy drain/neg. energy/necromantic spells | BAB: +2, CMB: 11, CMD: +13 | Spells: (1st) 6/7, (2nd) 3/4

Eunomia tries to hide how pleased she is that the group liked her suggestion.Much better than Brownie!

"Tamlyn," she agrees. "And the location will be the old fort. We can let Restov know to start sending supplies there, hopefully along with people who know how to build things. Magic I can do. Carpentry is beyond me."

Dark Archive

Female Gnome NG Investigator 4 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 30/30 | AC 15* (t14;f12 *+1 AC vs traps) | CMD 14 (ff11) | F* +2 R*** +7 W** +6 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30' *** +1 vs traps) | Init +3 Perc +6 (Darkvision)

"I think we have a concordance!" Wonky exclaims with a smile.

Sprocket woofs in agreement.

Dark Archive

Female Gnome NG Investigator 4 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 30/30 | AC 15* (t14;f12 *+1 AC vs traps) | CMD 14 (ff11) | F* +2 R*** +7 W** +6 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30' *** +1 vs traps) | Init +3 Perc +6 (Darkvision)

Wonky strokes her chin in a pensive pause.

"We should let Jhod know of our inclinations," she reasons. "It might be that he would be particularly well-suited to assisting our efforts in carving out a newborn village from the encroaching wilderness. He might even be happy to see another prayer centre spring up, though," Wonky adds with a finger raised in the air, "I would caution us to creating yet another temple to Erastil. It might seem that we are setting up a monotheistic territory."

She brightens as she remembers something.

"Oh! Svetlana! We have something to share with you and Oleg! We found a mated pair of tatzylwyrms in the wilds and did away with them. I know that there had been a notice on the bulletin board requesting assistance in that matter. I believe one of us---" here, Wonky looks around in question at the group --- "has the head of one of them in a sack somewhere. It would make for an excellent trophy to hung by the fire of a country inn!"


When the wyrm's head is produced, Oleg immediate strides over and picks up the trophy, heedless of smell or gore. A rare whistle escapes his lips, clearly impressed by the prize.

"The way Vekkel and some of the other boys tell it, you'd think the forests were swarming with these beasts," Oleg says without removing his eyes from the head as he turns it around to examine. "I always knew that these wyrms were much rarer than that. Rarer and dangerous. If you're planning on eventually building a town around my walls, I almost regret not asking for the whole wyrm to stuff and mount like a statue."

Oleg sets the head down and wipes his hands on his apron.

"Make no mistake, I don't intend to go back on my offer," he says, pointing to the now largely bare bulletin board. "I can offer you 600 crowns' worth in cash, or 1000 in credit."

.....

Less than two days later, the next merchant caravan arrives.

"I've never seen so many wagons," Svetlana gasps. "There's more than a dozen. We never get more than one third that many. And there's so many people, too. I suspect most of them may be here on your behalf, though."

Sure enough, this caravan encompasses the first shipment of supplies and laborers from Restov. Wagons full of bricks, logs, nails, sacks of flour, barrels of salted pork, and many other supplies and tools are parked outside the trading post. The mules nicker and stamp at the grass in boredom.

In addition to porters and laborers, a half dozen soldiers clad in mail and carrying spears also accompany the wagon train. These new recruits report to Lord Garess, who himself answers to you.

Before you set out, you can buy and sell with the merchants that accompanied the wagon train.
There are also messengers who can carry letters to Restov or Liberthane.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 4 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 30/30 l F +5 R +1 W +6/+8* l Init +2 l Perc +9

Ahto seeks out the Restov messenger, and presents them with a wax-sealed envelope.

Letter to the Church:

Archbanker Adelia Taval,

Greetings to you, and wishes for your well-being. I am grateful that you have found favor with my labors to bring law and order to the Stolen Lands. I am honored to accept the role of the Church’s Justiciar in this budding nation. I will, with every fiber of my being, endeavor to prevent lawlessness and anarchy from taking root within these lands ever again.

There is one favor I would ask. There is already a growing Erastilian community growing in the region. While we bear no animosity towards the adherents of that faith, their outlook on the size and scope of civilization is considerably more rustic than that of our own. Should the worship of Erastil become more prominent than our own, I fear this nation will be little more than a loose confederation of farming and herding villages. If we are to establish the economic strength necessary to sustain a well-regulated and equipped constabulary, we need to encourage the growth of true commerce, not just trade, but the industry that comes with populous cities.

In this vein, I would ask that you send a small contingent of recent initiates to the region, those primarily interested in being bankers and taxmasters. I believe it to be a matter of some urgency that we establish a proper house of worship in the new capital as soon as possible, and properly prepare clergy to establish other houses in each town that springs up in the settlement process. As mentioned in my previous reports, there is a wayward priest named Barris who is currently serving his penance with me. Once Abadar has revealed to me that he is fully repentant, it is my intention that he act as a mentor towards the initiates and ensure that they are fully competent in their accounting.

Please feel free to reply with any further instructions, and I will heed and obey.

Yours with Grace and Respect,

Justiciar Ahto Ulrych

Ahto then turns to the wagons, taking tally of all the materials and equipment that have arrived, taking note of any necessities that may have not come with the caravan.


Female Human Lv.4 Vigilante
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+0 • HP:30 • AC:16~t12~ff14 • CMD:20 • F2~R6~W4/8vs.Intimidate • L:153~M:306~H:460

Addy will craft Svetlana's outfit during these couple days. She'll also approach Ahto about Ash, but only if Ash permits.

Ash, after the dinner:
The Vixen says to Ash, "I knew ye'd fit in to our li'l inner circle, and not just 'cause ye're with me. Ye've got a real talent, Sweetie—one I noticed when we first met—I mean when ye were leading me to what's-her-face? That noblewoman sorceress.

"Ye got a way o' making people comfortable around ye, whether they're nobles, commoners, it don't matter. On the short walk to the sorceress, I felt that about ye." The Vixen takes Ash's hand and says, "If ye help us create this kingdom, it'll mean ye're under Ahto's command, same as me. Ye get where I'm going with this, don't ye?

"I mean ye won't be under Garess." The Vixen squeezes Ash's hand gently. "This ain't a betrayal. Ahto and Garess'll talk, and y'know the men have a mutual respect. Everything'll be proper, and what I'm saying ain't being forced upon ye.

"If ye say no, I'm still ye're girl, and I won't set these wheels in motion. If ye say yes, I'll talk to Ahto. I can talk to him alone, or ye can come with me.

"Just please believe me when I say I want ye to be in a high position not because I love ye, but 'cause ye deserve to be. Yer particular people-skill's unmatched by the rest of us. We need ye, Ash.

"But because I love ye, I'm only gonna do this if ye permit."

Dark Archive

Female Gnome NG Investigator 4 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 30/30 | AC 15* (t14;f12 *+1 AC vs traps) | CMD 14 (ff11) | F* +2 R*** +7 W** +6 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30' *** +1 vs traps) | Init +3 Perc +6 (Darkvision)

"This is so exciting!" Wonky exclaims, wandering from wagon to wagon, cataloguing the imported supplies on a piece of parchment and her trusty quill.

Yes, Wonky would like to do an inventory.

"I am very interested in purchasing some more writing supplies, if they are extant within your shipments," the excitable gnome says to one of the wagon-masters. "Additionally, I will be in the need of some replacement chemical reagents and substrates to re-stock my vanishing supplies! Oh," she adds, spinning around after she had turned away, nearly trampling Sprocket as she does so, "I will also be needing some metal-work gewgaws and potentially a formal weapon-smithing kit if I might be so bold. Would you happen to have some or both of those?"

She stops speaking a moment and breathes. Before the trader can answer, she pipes up again.

"Oh yes, and I have a friend here who is in the market for some armour as well as barding stitches, if those could be acquired," she mentions, pointing down at her panting canine companion.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Half Elf Silksworn Occultist 4
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+11 • HP:27/27 • AC:15~t11~ff15 • CMD:13 • F5~R1~W4 • C: 1/1 D: 4/4 E:6/6 N:3/3 • Spells: (1st) 4/5, (2nd) 1/2

"I like Tamlyn, it sounds very regal. So, besides the actual building of the city, what else do we have to do? How to we actually draft laws and paperwork to keep the place running smoothly?" He looks to Ahto.

That night Harmond will spend some time drafting a letter to his parents.

Letter:

Mother, Father,

I hope this letter finds you well. I do apologize for the abrupt nature of my departure, but I simply could not stand sitting through another lesson on the impact of Historical wheat pricing on taxation rates throughout the northern provinces. While I understand the importance of a good foundational knowledge, I feel that I was, and am ready to set out on my own.

If it makes you feel better my adventuring days were quite brief. In the Stolen Lands I met up with a group of adventurers that were making these lands safe to settle once more, and we have been granted a charter to form a new nation. No, more adventuring for us, as our days will now be taken up with the administration of this new land. In fact, I would dare say that my position here lends me far more prestige than I would have acquired staying at home and running the family lands.

Once we have the city up and running I would be overjoyed if you would take vacation down here so that we may visit with one another, although I would recommend giving it time for things to become more established. As it is, the situation is quite rustic. I look forward from hearing from you.

With Love and Respect,
Harmond Orlovsky


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Sorcerer 4 | HP 30/30 | AC: 17 (T: 13, FF: 15) | Init: +2 | Perc. +8, Darkvision 60ft
More Info:
Resist: Acid/Cold/Neg. Energy 5 | Saves: F:+3, R:+3, W:+8 (+2 vs death effects/energy drain/neg. energy/necromantic spells | BAB: +2, CMB: 11, CMD: +13 | Spells: (1st) 6/7, (2nd) 3/4

Eunomia spends some time among the merchants, although she still has a fairly good supply of items. Mostly what she's looking for are certain magical reagents. She hasn't forgotten her promise to help Addy craft a cape for Ash. In terms of more mundane equipment, she just needs to buy more ink and paper.

In her haste to ask Achille about a possible lead on the necromancer, she'd nearly forgotten to write her parents. Fortunately they wouldn't know that, or they'd never have let her hear the end of it!

Short letter written, (with some of the more distressing details left out of course), she tracks down the messengers headed south.

"If you're going to Liberthane, I have a couple letters for you to deliver. I'll happily pay you for the trouble of course."


Vixen:
Asham sighs.

"I'm no grizzled veteran or old salt, but even I can see that Captain Garess leaves much to be desired," she quietly confides. "He has improved, perhaps owing to the influence of you and your companions. Nevertheless, I will have no regrets about surpassing him."

Ash punctuates this sentiment with a brief, mischievous smile.

"I don't share your confidence in my abilities. Again, I'm a farm girl who grew to find a sword in her hand. All the same, I know enough not to second guess your judgment. I'm also too stubborn not to try and live up to your expectations."

Her smile fades into a more sober, serious expression - yet the hint of confidence remains.

"I'll need plenty of advice learning the ropes of this business, but I'll do my best - for you, especially."
.....

The messengers accept your letters, charging 2gp to Ahto and Harmond to carry them back into Brevoy and 3gp and 2sp to Eunomia for the longer, more uncertain path back to Liberthane.

The provided supplies include the basic tools of carpentry needed to construct shelters and other simple structures, as well as some brickwork tools to complement this. Preserved food is the other half of the shipment, assuring that your starting cadre of followers will not go hungry for two months. Specialized tools for particular crafts - such as smithing, coopering, and masonry - are not among the wagons' cargo. Similarly, there is a dearth of plows, extra yokes, and the other tools that would be needed to begin raising food. Presumably these will be included in a second shipment, once the settlement site is secured.

Having heard of the adventurers plying the Greenbelt, the merchants among the caravan have brought along wares that are of more interest to such intrepid souls, rather than simple hunters and trappers.

Wonky finds her writing supplies and a set of metal weapon-crafting tools available for sale. (These are available at market price.) The reagents and animal barding can be ordered and delivered. (These are offered at a 10% price increase for delivery costs.)

.....

The caravaneers prove eager to return to the trail, deposit you and your supplies at the agreed upon destination, and return to Brevoy. Such a wagon train slows your travel, even more so than your own personal wagon - laden with your gear and personal effects. Four days' travel brings your coterie across the southern Rostland Plains and the hills of the northern Kamelands. The ford where the Shrike and Thorn Rivers meet serves as the easiest crossing.

Finally, the wagons park around the hill that cradles the conquered fort, which will be the foundations for your town.

Dark Archive

Female Gnome NG Investigator 4 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 30/30 | AC 15* (t14;f12 *+1 AC vs traps) | CMD 14 (ff11) | F* +2 R*** +7 W** +6 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30' *** +1 vs traps) | Init +3 Perc +6 (Darkvision)

"Oh, one more item of note, my good trader!" Wonky calls out, chasing after one of the merchants with a hurriedly-scribbled missive. "This book - Nyzam's Remedies - is a formulae book. It is well-known enough that a copy of it might be available for purchase in a larger city. If you were to procure one for me, then I would be happy to purchase it from you for up to 110% of the actual cost of the book!"

Wonky has specific tastes. If the formulae book + ritual is obtained, then Wonky will pay 125gp. If it's just the formulae book, then she'll pay 55gp. Either way, you can read more about the book in the Arcane Anthology. It represents a bit more about Wonky's character goals.


Female Human Lv.4 Vigilante
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+0 • HP:30 • AC:16~t12~ff14 • CMD:20 • F2~R6~W4/8vs.Intimidate • L:153~M:306~H:460

Ash:
When Ash dares to admit aloud she'll gladly surpass her captain, the Vixen can't help but reply, "Yer cap'n gives a whole new meaning to the phrase petty officer, don't he?"

When Ash becomes serious, and speaks of the Vixen's expectations, V.V. gives her a warm embrace. "Yer farmgirl upbringing is part o' what makes ye so relatable, and likely why ye've such a powerful work ethic. I do know what it's like to live off the land, though for me it was the wilderness—sticks and leaves were me roof and walks; the river, me bathtub and drinking fountain; whatever Mother's arrow hit, that was me food and clothing. What we didn't need, Daddy traded.

"I loved it when we went to farms. Furs for freshly picked veggies, eggs, a glass o' milk. And just seeing all those crops in rows..." Addy smiles at her farmgirl lover. "Yer farmgirl past's a badge of honor, far as I'm concerned."

...

Ahto (before leaving the post):
The Vixen approaches Ahto, asking for a word in private.

((Short version: VV is going to recommend Ash for the Councilor position, not that she knows the position by name, or that it exists.))

"It's about Ash... I think she'd be an asset to us. Can we chat a bit?"

The Exchange

Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 4 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 30/30 l F +5 R +1 W +6/+8* l Init +2 l Perc +9

Vixen:

”Certainly. What did you have in mind for her?” Ahto replies.


Female Human Lv.4 Vigilante
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+0 • HP:30 • AC:16~t12~ff14 • CMD:20 • F2~R6~W4/8vs.Intimidate • L:153~M:306~H:460

Ahto:
"I don't exactly know about ranks and titles and all that, but Ash has a gift that few others among us have. I mean, she can definitely relate well to people who work for a living. She was raised on a farm herself, but... even on the day we met, when she was escorting me to meet Kalima, she talked about how much she respected that woman.

"She wasn't impressed with her titles, and if anything it seems she was raised to be wary o' nobles. But she respected Kalima for... well... things she did that were impressive." The Vixen sheepishly admits, "To be honest, I hardly remember her."

But getting back to Ash, "Me thought's that we'll need someone who understands what the masses want. What they need. What concerns they have.

"I know it may look like I'm just trying to give her a place 'cause she's me girl... but I'd never set her up for failure.

"If anything, leaving her under Garess is a set up for failure. Not that Garess is doing anything unethical. I mean being a soldier's a waste of Ash's talent."

The Vixen is more than happy to disclose her conversation with Ash, if Ahto's interested. Other than that...

"Well, ye got to hear her think for herself. Don't ye think her farmgirl charm'll come in handy? Like she could be a sort o' liaison between the masses and, well... us?"


Wonky Prong, Jr wrote:
"Oh, one more item of note, my good trader!" Wonky calls out, chasing after one of the merchants with a hurriedly-scribbled missive. "This book - Nyzam's Remedies - is a formulae book. It is well-known enough that a copy of it might be available for purchase in a larger city. If you were to procure one for me, then I would be happy to purchase it from you for up to 110% of the actual cost of the book!"

"Can't say I've heard of such a specific book myself," the merchant replies as he opens a case to inspect the cartography tools within. "But if it exists in all of Brevoy, my bookseller contact back in New Stetven should be able to track it down. To show my appreciation for your generous offer, I'll see to it that the request is expedited."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Lv.4 Socialite
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+0 • HP:30 • AC:16~t12~ff14 • CMD:20 • F2~R6~W4, vs.Intimidate:8 • L:153~M:306~H:460

Days Ago...
Addy lets Ash see her letter before she seals it and sends it off.

Letter to Edan & Kelsie Lane of Silverhall:
Daddy,
Of course you can read my letter, but it's got some lovey-dovey bits. I'll understand if you want Mother to read first.
~Addy

Dear Mom,

I hope you received the wyvern scalp I sent you. There is another detail about that day that I want to share. At the time, I feared it would scare you to know, but I thrust myself between that wyvern and a soldier girl named Asham Kavinka.

I know we talked back when I had trouble accepting Victoria's betrothal. Let's just say Asham is not interested in a husband. I finally said the word "love" to her, and our relationship has grown considerably stronger.

I am truly joyful in her presence, and as a result, I can finally address the proverbial elephant in the room: I never did get over Vikki's death. I spent four years in a perpetual state of mourning, and perhaps there will be a fifth. But I am allowing myself to be happy again.

I'll write to you again in the near future. Until then, please believe me when I say I'm in a very good place, and though I'm not running a boutique at the moment, I am doing well career-wise.

Love,
~Addy

The Exchange

Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 4 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 30/30 l F +5 R +1 W +6/+8* l Init +2 l Perc +9

Vixen:

Ahto considers the Vixen's recommendation. "It would be of benefit to have someone who has a sense of the sentiments of the people," he replies after a moment. "The role of Counselor is one of speaking Truth to Power. If she honestly believes what we are doing is, or will be detrimental to the people as a whole, she must have the courage to say so, even if she has reason to believe she will be the lone dissenting voice. If you are confident in her strength of will and character in this regard, then I see no reason to decline her application to the position. But, if she truly desires the role, she should come and state her own case for her installment."


Female Human Lv.4 Vigilante
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+0 • HP:30 • AC:16~t12~ff14 • CMD:20 • F2~R6~W4/8vs.Intimidate • L:153~M:306~H:460

Ahto:
"Let me explain the position to her. Ye mind arranging with Garess that Ash'll join us on the caravan ride? It'll be easier for her to meet with ye if she ain't digging ditches all day."

The Exchange

Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 4 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 30/30 l F +5 R +1 W +6/+8* l Init +2 l Perc +9

Vixen:

Ahto nods. "I will speak with Captain Garess," he replies.


Female Human Lv.4 Vigilante
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+0 • HP:30 • AC:16~t12~ff14 • CMD:20 • F2~R6~W4/8vs.Intimidate • L:153~M:306~H:460

Days Ago...
The Vixen approaches Ash. "Pack yer things, Sweetie. Ahto's making arrangements with yer cap'n so ye can travel with me on the caravan. Ahto wants ye to meet him to officially apply for the position o' Counselor. I'll prep ye, but this is the position that I think's a match to yer talents."


Ash fails to suppress the smile that grows upon her face when the Vixen brings her the good news. When Ahto speaks with Captain Garess, with a bow he defers to the esteemed Abadaran's will and offers no objection to transferring Asham's command. Thus, she joins your caravan - alongside Teuni-Hexa, Barris, Akiros, and the other remaining indentures - as you march south, across the rivers and the Kamelands to the now reclaimed fort.

With Akiros' stern reminder, you keep alert of the undead buried along the hillside - a grim memento of the terrible defenses the former bandits used to safeguard their stronghold. This proves to be the most unusual of chores when securing your new home.

"Allow me to bring the Light of the First Vault against these abominations," Barris pleads with Ahto. He clutches his icon of the golden key in his tight knuckles. Beads of sweat roll down his shaved pate, remnants of the march beneath the open sun. "I need to confirm whether the Judge of the Gods has truly given me a second chance."

If given the chance, Barris marches up the hillside. As the moldering corpses claw their way out of their shallow graves, he holds his holy symbol aloft. A golden light flares, and the zombies that do not fall apart immediately are held at bay and become easy targets for Akiros' sword, Asham's bow, and Hexa's axe.

Soon enough, tents are raised and bedrolls are laid out.
Over the following days, the laborers at your command begin to clear brush, dig latrines, and clear rubble within the fort itself.

As the most rudimentary infrastructure is laid out, you have a month of downtime at your disposal. You can use this to make rolls for crafting projects, delegate leadership roles, and otherwise interact with each other and the NPCs. If you so choose, you can also begin exploring the regions to the south, which will officially introduce encounters from the second book of the AP.


Female Human Lv.4 Vigilante
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+0 • HP:30 • AC:16~t12~ff14 • CMD:20 • F2~R6~W4/8vs.Intimidate • L:153~M:306~H:460

First Week...
The first thing the Vixen does is head to the room where she and the other assassins stayed. She tells Barris, "I'm glad ye were with me that night. I didn't sleep, but without the presence of a priest... let's just say this was no place for a woman."

She still has two crafting projects: Ash's cloak and something in violet for Eunomia. She spends some time prepping Ash as well, focusing on Ahto's description of the Councilor position...

"It would be of benefit to have someone who has a sense of the sentiments of the people.

Recounting Ahto's words to Ash, the Vixen adds, "This is why yer farmgirl past is so perfect. Ye grew up with the sentiments o' the people. What's more, ye're easy to talk to, so ye wouldn't be giving yer own opinion as if people automatically agree. Ye'd learn what people think and get back to Ahto with that..."

"The role of Counselor is one of speaking Truth to Power. If she honestly believes what we are doing is, or will be detrimental to the people as a whole, she must have the courage to say so, even if she has reason to believe she will be the lone dissenting voice."

"Dissent wouldn't be insubordinate. In fact, the opposite's true. A Councilor who only tells the Ruler what he wants to hear'll be the end of the kind o' kingdom we're trying to build.

"And besides, ye already did express disagreement with Ahto. He's a great leader, but none o' the names he suggested were really attractive. Regular folks don't wanna live in a city named for a glorious victory. This ain't about our glory—it's about the people. And all o' yer assessments o' the suggested names had the people in mind.

"Where I'm going with this, Ash, is ye already proved ye won't hold back a dissenting opinion. And ye noticed Ahto actually listens to those under his command."

"If you are confident in her strength of will and character in this regard, then I see no reason to decline her application to the position. But, if she truly desires the role, she should come and state her own case for her installment."

"I just know ye're perfect for this. If there's anything ye wanna run by me before ye meet Ahto, let me know."

And regarding Ash's duties...

"Hey, Sweetie... I was asking Eunomia how to better revere Milani. She suggested a rose garden. But I don't think I've the skill for that sort o' thing.

"So I was wondering if ye'd rather use yer farming skills to beautify this place with... er... plants? Not necessarily flowers, but... there's so much to be done here, and we've so many men doing hard labor. I'm thinking o' how yer farmgirl past can make our capital much better than it could ever be without ye."

If Ash likes the idea, Addy/VV will approach Wonky, knowing Wonky would be the best person to go to regarding irrigation.

She also remembers what Eunomia said she would do with Ash's cloak. In addition to the cloak, VV gives Ash her masterwork falchion, as well as the masterwork bow she and Ash tried out at their range on the day that they first met.


Female Aasimar Sorcerer 4 | HP 30/30 | AC: 17 (T: 13, FF: 15) | Init: +2 | Perc. +8, Darkvision 60ft
More Info:
Resist: Acid/Cold/Neg. Energy 5 | Saves: F:+3, R:+3, W:+8 (+2 vs death effects/energy drain/neg. energy/necromantic spells | BAB: +2, CMB: 11, CMD: +13 | Spells: (1st) 6/7, (2nd) 3/4

Eunomia feels a bit lost as the laborers begin clearing out the fort. She has no objections to helping with the manual labor, but there's only so much she can do. She's simply not strong enough. In the end her most useful skill seems to be the Mending cantrip, which she casts quite frequently as shovels break and axes dull.

But of course she also has other obligations. When Addy is finished with Ash's cloak, Eunomia gathers up the reagents she found and locks herself away in a (mostly) private room. Enchanting the cloak isn't difficult, but it does require a lot of concentration.

The Spellcraft DC is 14, so I'll take 10 for a 19. If you'd rather I roll just let me know.

Eight hours later she emerges with a silvery cloak that ripples and shimmers with every step. "It's done. If Ash finds herself facing arrows, she can just say 'Shield' and the cloak will protect her. Only once, and only for a minute or so, but it will still be a perfectly attractive cloak after being used." Eunomia hands over the cloak, then pauses as she remembers something else. "Oh, and tell her not to worry, the spell will only take effect if she says the command word while wanting it to take effect. It can't happen by accident."

When she's not working, she starts conversing with the other guards and laborers, trying to get a sense of their personalities. Ahto will be in charge, obviously, but we're going to need more people in positions of power eventually.

And speaking of Ahto...

She tracks him down when they both have a free moment. "We need to start thinking about what laws this kingdom will have. I don't know if we want to borrow from Brevoy or start completely from scratch, but the sooner we have them written down the better." Her face is serious. "In the event there's another situation like the one with Perlivash, we shouldn't have to decide in the moment how to handle it. Everyone should know what the laws are and what the consequences are for breaking them."

The Exchange

Male Human Inquisitor of Abadar (Sin Eater) 4 l AC 16 T 10 FF 16 l HP 30/30 l F +5 R +1 W +6/+8* l Init +2 l Perc +9

"Yes, good," Ahto replies. "There are the obvious crimes: murder, rape, abduction, assault, robbery, burglary, theft, fraud, and perjury. As with the matter involving Perlivash, we need to clarify certain criteria. Intent is an important component in many of these crimes, and a man should not go to the gallows for an unfortunate accident or an act of self-defense. Shall we begin by using our little friend's situation as a test case to codify the statute for murder?"

He pauses a moment for her assent, and if she does not interrupt, he continues.

"For a killing to be considered a murder, the person committing the killing must have demonstrated or stated intent or forethought in carrying out the act. The victim must be someone who posed no immediate threat to the killer or a threat to someone of special significance to the killer, such as a spouse or a child. I will not hang or behead someone for saving a family member's life. Would you agree?"


Female Human Lv.4 Socialite
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+0 • HP:30 • AC:16~t12~ff14 • CMD:20 • F2~R6~W4, vs.Intimidate:8 • L:153~M:306~H:460

Addy holds up the cloak. "It's gorgeous!" she exclaims, admiring the shimmering ripple effect. "I just know she'll love it!

"Thank ye so much—and not just for the cloak." Rather than explain her comment, Addy abruptly changes the subject. "When ye've a moment, let's meet somewhere that has four intact walls and a functioning door. I'll take yer measurements, and show ye the finalists for yer outfit's design."


Female Aasimar Sorcerer 4 | HP 30/30 | AC: 17 (T: 13, FF: 15) | Init: +2 | Perc. +8, Darkvision 60ft
More Info:
Resist: Acid/Cold/Neg. Energy 5 | Saves: F:+3, R:+3, W:+8 (+2 vs death effects/energy drain/neg. energy/necromantic spells | BAB: +2, CMB: 11, CMD: +13 | Spells: (1st) 6/7, (2nd) 3/4
"Crack-jawed" Ahto Ulrych wrote:
"For a killing to be considered a murder, the person committing the killing must have demonstrated or stated intent or forethought in carrying out the act. The victim must be someone who posed no immediate threat to the killer or a threat to someone of special significance to the killer, such as a spouse or a child. I will not hang or behead someone for saving a family member's life. Would you agree?"

Eunomia nods. "I would, with one minor change. If the victim posed an immediate threat to anyone, regardless of their relationship to the perpetrator, I do not believe it should be considered murder. Defense of another is as important as self-defense, and should not be punished."

"As for crimes of passion, or of negligence as in the case of our friend, those should also be codified, albeit with lesser punishments." She hesitates, and almost shyly offers, "I could spend some time attempting to come up with a few basic laws, then bring them to you for amendment?"

Basically Eunomia's starting to step into the Marshal position here, trying to come up with laws and determine how to enforce them. That could also work for the Warden position, but I think we'll end up picking an NPC for that job.


Male Half Elf Silksworn Occultist 4
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+11 • HP:27/27 • AC:15~t11~ff15 • CMD:13 • F5~R1~W4 • C: 1/1 D: 4/4 E:6/6 N:3/3 • Spells: (1st) 4/5, (2nd) 1/2

Harmond nods along with Ahto and Eunomia. "If premeditation is required for it to be murder, what about crimes in the moment? A jealous spouse, or someone killed in a bar fight? Those don't have premeditation, but are they not still murder?"


Barris sits in quiet yet undivided as the discussion of law unfolds. He is clearly fascinated but does not feel right to interject. Akiros, Kimber, and Jerrick focus on their labors and keeping vigil - clearly disinterested or confused in the abstract topic. Ash, meanwhile, adapts the Vixen's gifts into her kit and sets about accustoming herself to their use.

During a break period in their work, some of the men retire to the lake's edge. Kimber spends some time fishing but returns with nothing to show for it. However, he boasts mightily about the length of the pike that he hooked before it broke free.

"I think I also saw some gar and bluegills in there, too," he adds, excited. "I think there'll be some good fishing in these waters. As long as you're not fool enough to go swimming," he adds, jerking a thumb in Akiros' direction.

The former bandit, still dripping from taking a dip in the lake, has donned his britches but remains shirtless. He twists his neck around to examine a small, red bite along his muscled flank.

"Pretty sure it was some kind of fanged eel. Could be a good omen," Akiros counters with a slightly pained smile. "I hear they're good eating, if you can catch them without getting bitten."

Dark Archive

Female Gnome NG Investigator 4 (Cryptid Scholar) hp 30/30 | AC 15* (t14;f12 *+1 AC vs traps) | CMD 14 (ff11) | F* +2 R*** +7 W** +6 (*+2 illusions **+1 if animal within 30' *** +1 vs traps) | Init +3 Perc +6 (Darkvision)

First week:

Wonky spends a great deal of time in her laboratory, logging long hours over alchemical brews and bubbling beakers, tweaking the fit and accuracy of weapons, designing over-sized armour for Sprocket, and drawing/stencilling a massive wall-mounted sheet of parchment in her private quarters that requires her up on a ladder most of the time.

Rolls!

Day #1
Brew Potion (Lesser Restoration), Free Inspiration: 10 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ 10 + 9 + (1) = 20 - 2hrs' work; 250gp cost
Brew Potion (Cure Light Wounds), Free Inspiration: 10 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ 10 + 9 + (6) = 25 - 2hrs' work; 25gp cost
Brew Potion (Invisibility), Free Inspiration: 10 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ 10 + 9 + (3) = 22 - 2hrs' work; 150gp cost
Brew Potion (Enlarge Person), Free Inspiration: 10 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ 10 + 9 + (2) = 21 - 2hrs' work; 25gp cost

Day #2
Craft Alchemy (Alchemist's Fire) x 2: 10 + 9 + 4 = 23 - 4hrs' work; 13gp, 3sp, 3cp total cost
Craft Alchemy (Antitoxin): 10 + 9 + 4 = 23 - 2hrs' work; 16gp, 6sp, 7cp total cost
Craft Alchemy (Tanglefoot Bag): 10 + 9 + 4 = 23 - 2hrs' work; 16gp, 6sp, 7cp total cost

More rolls to come...

Halfway into the night of the third day, a smudged and sleepy face emerges from her laboratory, hunting food and companionship after finishing her initial binge of potion brewing.

"Harmond! Well met, friend!" Wonky says with a half-yawn. "I've squirrelled myself away in my lab. What have I missed?"

I envision that it is just after midnight on the third day. I don't know why Harmond is awake at this hour, but Wonky finds him on her quest for something to eat.


Male Half Elf Silksworn Occultist 4
Info:
Init:+2 • Perc:+11 • HP:27/27 • AC:15~t11~ff15 • CMD:13 • F5~R1~W4 • C: 1/1 D: 4/4 E:6/6 N:3/3 • Spells: (1st) 4/5, (2nd) 1/2

Harmon's is sitting in a commion room working on what appears to be a small wooden toy of some type. He has completely taken over whatever available surface there is, with his tools spread out over the table and the floor. He seems very intent on his work, and looks like he has been here for quite some time.

Harmond jumps with a startled Yelp as Wonky speaks, causing him to drop whatever intricate piece he was working on.

"Ahhh! Oh, Miss Prong. I'm sorry. You startled me. I was just working on the housing for the mental construct for my next creation. I have high hopes for this one. By applying adjustments to the refractal index of the psychic flow I should be able to exercise greater mental control of the animating force!" he pauses for a few seconds. "You asked a question didn't you?" he pauses yet again, replaying the last few moments in his mind. "I haven't the faintest idea. I've been...preoccupied." He gestures to the mess on the table in front of him.

3,001 to 3,050 of 3,316 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kingmaker: Once upon a time in Golarion vol. 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.