Legacy of Fire: Things are getting hot!

Game Master CaptMadJaq


251 to 262 of 262 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

Arian is a little disheveled in the morning, but she recuperates fairly rapidly. She putters about the camp, trading off between bites of bacon and road biscuits versus bagging loose items and preparing for more travel.

"Sleep all right?" she asks Lark cheerfully. "Almah's a very active sleeper, tends to toss and turn."


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

The man shrugs. "I've been trained to sleep in worse. It was interesting, reminds me why I prefer sleeping privately." He looks at her hair for second before offering her a comb.


Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

"Oh, thanks, I have a brush," she says. She rummages around in her bag and produces a coarse-bristled brush and sets about organizing her long hair. "Didn't realize it was that bad. Thanks though."

She sits on a rock and works at her hair for a bit, taking bites of a road biscuit in between tangles, and says, "So this monastery... do we know anything about it? Who it's dedicated to? Who lives there now?"


Okkaris awoke in foul mood the next morning, having spent most of the night being serenaded by the riotous snoring of the men's tent.

He sourly nodded at the command to remove all threats and thought, Easier said then done. Okaris cracked his first smile of the day when Arian asked about the monastery, "Good questions."


Female Half Elf Sorcerer 1 (Arcane Bloodline), Perception+7; Init+8; AC 12; HP 8/8; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2; Crossbow +2 (1d8/x2);
Tracked Resources:
4/4 1st

Isadriewen smirks with annoyance at Garavel. "Perhaps a 'please' would be in order. Let's get one thing straight, Garavel, we're not your hired mercenaries. I, for one, will not be responding to your orders. Now, why don't you try asking again with a bit more politeness and mutual respect?"

She stares expectantly on Garavel.


Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

"Try the bacon. Very tasty," Arian says to Okaris with a nod of her head. "Either way, if the monastery's empty, we can set up camp inside there, which should be more comfortable than tents in an oasis. If it's inhabited by friendly monks, we can ask or barter for shelter. If it's inhabited by monsters, it'll be empty once we're done with it. Any way you cut it, we'll get better sleep!"


THE MAP , The Wardens
Isadriewen Fage Llewellenar wrote:

Isadriewen smirks with annoyance at Garavel. "Perhaps a 'please' would be in order. Let's get one thing straight, Garavel, we're not your hired mercenaries. I, for one, will not be responding to your orders. Now, why don't you try asking again with a bit more politeness and mutual respect?"

She stares expectantly on Garavel.

Unfortunately Isa, you are mercenaries. Garavel hired each of you himself.


THE MAP , The Wardens

Not a single muscle moved in Garavel’s face. He listened politely letting Isadriewen speak to him like that, and never once spoke back in kind.
”It’s doubtful that anything friendly will greet you. This monastery was taken by gnolls.” Garavels’ voice was beautiful, deep and rich. However, it held no feeling.


Female Half Elf Sorcerer 1 (Arcane Bloodline), Perception+7; Init+8; AC 12; HP 8/8; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2; Crossbow +2 (1d8/x2);
Tracked Resources:
4/4 1st

Isadriwen glares at Garavel and then stomps off to complete her preparations.

Sovereign Court

female Half-Orc Cleric 4
Spoiler:
AC 17/T10/FF17 HP 19/27 F+8 R+2 W+8 Init +0 Perception +3

Nodding Faffnyr prepares for her departure. Leaning over to Isa, she whispers in her ear."Trust me, better a mercenery paid for the deed, than a slave ordered to run smiling into waiting spears!"


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

Well, looks like I'm not the only one who's not making friends. Lark thinks as he keeps his mouth shut, finishing his preparations quickly. "All right let's go, no sense wasting daylight." He says to the party, hefting his pack and shield into place on his back. As he goes to collect Isadriwen he stops next to Garvel. "My apologies for her outburst, I don't think this was quite what she was expecting on this venture. Any rate, you didn't deserve that disrespect." He says sincerely, before his face hardens and his tone switches to a more professional one. "We'll clear it out and be back as soon as possible, is their anymore information you can give us? Have the gnolls stationed any forward scouts?"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


After Gravel's briefing Okaris made his preparations to for the journey to the monastery.

251 to 262 of 262 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Part 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.