Legacy of Fire: Things are getting hot!

Game Master CaptMadJaq


101 to 150 of 262 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

Arian manages to get a frond of cactus right in the face. She hits the ground heavily and then spends the next several minutes whimpering and removing thorns from her right cheek, which quickly becomes swollen and puffy.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Happy to find a soft and welcoming place to land Okaris momentarily forgets about the pain in his leg. Remind me to stay near Isadriewen whenever we are on uneven ground, he consoles himself. After a moment he tries to continue his journey.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


THE MAP , The Wardens

Ouch and ouch!
This cactus sure does hurt. How unlucky for you!

I've read this part over and over trying to figure out what the meaning of this was meant for, and I'm sorry I did make an error: damage isn't taken if you fail your roll. You will if you run through the cactus but not if you're careful.

That said, please roll again, though.


Okaris continues his painful journey through the melon cactus field.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

Acrobatics: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (8) - 3 = 5
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (3) - 3 = 0

Arian eventually keeps trying to crawl through the cacti -- with a lot of pain.


Female Half Elf Sorcerer 1 (Arcane Bloodline), Perception+7; Init+8; AC 12; HP 8/8; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2; Crossbow +2 (1d8/x2);
Tracked Resources:
4/4 1st

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (8) + 2 - 5 = 5
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 5 = 3


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

Blocking the pain out as best he can Lark continues forward, using his shield as best he can to keep the spines out of his eyes.
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (20) - 5 = 15
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (18) - 5 = 13


THE MAP , The Wardens

Lark nearly makes it a foot or so but the needles snag on his pants and suddenly he's looking like the Coppertone mascot, or this! It's a little embarassing especially since there are 3 attractive women with you. And, you're not sure about Dashki yet but you can hear him chuckling somewhere behind you. Faffnyr, unable to see clearly for some reason 'somehow' bumps her forehead into your bottom.

Okaris manages to trip on his own toes, fall forward and gets his beard knotted in the spines of a barrel shaped cactus. Nothing is punctured, just caught.

Isadriewen has a wardrobe malfunction of her choosing.

Arian looses her way and gets a short mild case of vertigo and spins about only to fall forward into Lark's face. For a brief moment you lock lips, and as his hand went out to catch her they miss her midsection and buries his palms into her breasts. Not only is this unfortunate, it's an anime cliche!

Oh! How unlucky!


Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

"Augh! I've been molested!" says Arian unhappily.

"Look, let's... take a moment to catch our breath and get our bearings and see if we can figure out a better way out of these cacti. One that does not involve getting pricked, one way or another."


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

With an apology Lark moves his hands away, pulling up his pants with the free hand as he pulls himself up to one knee, not looking flustered in the slightest after the recent indecency. "Sorry," He says, looking around at the cacti. The cry comes out from the dark again. "But we don't have much time, if you have an idea that doesn't involve us falling over each other, now would be a good moment to share.

He bites back a wince as he extracts a spine from a tender place. "Do you know of any way to fight this rotten luck Dashki?" Lark asks to the air.


Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

"We need a bit more light and some way to get through the cacti without getting stabbed. Heavy armor or magic or something," says Arian as she adjusts her bodice to re-secure her fruits after the inadvertent manhandling. She gives Lark a knowing look for a moment, then starts looking around for some way to get through the cacti, whether by cutting them with her polearm or just finding some unseen route.


Female Half Elf Sorcerer 1 (Arcane Bloodline), Perception+7; Init+8; AC 12; HP 8/8; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2; Crossbow +2 (1d8/x2);
Tracked Resources:
4/4 1st

Isadriewen fixes her ripped dress and pauses as she casts a light spell. "We may have to backtrack to escape. Otherwise, we may continue deeper into the cacti."

She turns around and looks to see if the path looks clear.


Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

"Thank you, Isadriewen! That was just what I was talking about," says Arian.


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

Lark rubs his eyes, giving them time to adjust to the light. For moment he looks behind him at the trampled path of cacti before scowling. There has to be a better way of clearing these things than using my face, He thinks before standing up, unclasping his shield and passing it to Arian. "Mind this please." He says, drawing his sword and holding it with both hands. "Lets try and cut our way through, though do slowly. In this unnatural luck we should take no chances." He says, tearing a strip of cloth from his cape and tying one end to his sword and the other to his wrist.

Slowly he edges forward, swinging in wide arcs toward the noise.

To clarify Lark will be taking 5ft steps, will this provoke Acrobatics checks? If so here they are:

Acrobatics: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (13) - 5 = 8
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (18) - 5 = 13


Recognizing a good idea when he hears it Okaris nods his head in agreement, "Yes, lets back out. If the goat was stupid enough to get caught in the patch it deserves its fate." He will try to back out of the patch.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

---------------------
Rolled in case I need too. -5 calculated in

Sovereign Court

female Half-Orc Cleric 4
Spoiler:
AC 17/T10/FF17 HP 19/27 F+8 R+2 W+8 Init +0 Perception +3

"I will stay just out of your swing range!"
Staying a bit back Faffnyr watches the paladin clear a path.


THE MAP , The Wardens

The path isn't clear, it's thick with these pin covered man-sized green obelisks and spheres. Yes, going back to the tent is a possibility but moving forward and rescuing Rombard, the goat, looks not that bad. It just takes a little bit of balance but for some reason, things are not working out.

So far...
Lark has shown off his bottom.
Arian got groped.
Isadriewen ruined her clothes and maybe flashed a bit more flesh than intended. But she has illuminated the area.
Faffnyr got an eyeful of Lark's bared tushie.
Okaris is tied up in a cactus, however, that happened.

And right now Lark is swinging a sword, and this is the type of thinking that should be rewarded, but the pugwampis think otherwise. Gremlins love mischief way too much. The result is this.
Lark feels his grip loosening but it was too late to get his fingers wrapped properly around the hilt before it disappeared, hurtling towards poor Rombard who is just standing there pierced by a thousand needles and bleating. Thankfully, it does not run him through. He thought is was and dropped to his belly and covered his face with his hooves. Instead, it buries itself into the ground tip first, looking like Excalibur in the stone; a majestic look for a sword. Especially with that strip of red cape draped around its handle and hilt blowing elegantly in the breeze.


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

For a moment Lark stands there, both arms extended with a blank look on his face. Slowly his hands clench, fingers that were still wrapped around an imaginary hilt curl into fists. Silently he turns back to Arian and retrieves his heavy sheild, strapping it to his forearm tightly. For a moment his eyes meet hers and in the mage light his face looks calm.
"Thank you for holding this." He says in a quiet voice, all things considered he's taking this night rather well.
bluff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Sense motive:

He's livid, you're not entirely sure what he's going to do to the gremlin and if you'll have anything left to show Almah once he's through with it.


Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

Arian hands the shield back to Lark and unlimbers her pole arm again, though she seems hesitant to swing it, all things considered.

Finally she says in a completely flat tone, "Well, at least you're a good kisser. No bad luck can take that away, right?"


Okaris tries to untangle himself from the embrace of the cacti. He removes some spines from his sensitive areas and trudges forward with the rest of the troop.


Female Half Elf Sorcerer 1 (Arcane Bloodline), Perception+7; Init+8; AC 12; HP 8/8; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2; Crossbow +2 (1d8/x2);
Tracked Resources:
4/4 1st

Isadriewn follows Okaris. She scans the area looking for anything to fire her crossbow at. "If something is out there - show yourself! Let's talk about this. We have food and drink that we can offer. I'm sure we can come to an agreement."

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Sovereign Court

female Half-Orc Cleric 4
Spoiler:
AC 17/T10/FF17 HP 19/27 F+8 R+2 W+8 Init +0 Perception +3

"Well it seems we are nosedeep in the needlestack. Brute force didn´t work, careful navigation neither, maybe we can bargain our way out!" With that she looks into her backpack for anything worth trading, while keeping a watchful eye out. This is in a way hilarious!


Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

Arian says, "How does one compromise with a cactus?"


THE MAP , The Wardens

Isadriewen, How far can your PC see? It is night time and you have a light source, can you see 25+ feet away?
***
Now, let's have another roll. Toss 2d20s, select the lower number, and subtract 5 from it. Again, if you fail (DC15) some minor calamity befalls our PCs.


Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

So basically we need two natural 20s to not have a calamity.


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

I believe in you!


Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

Calamity: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Calamity: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Arian is still trying to scootch her way a bit forward hesitantly, when...


Okaris follows the others but he has a bad feeling about it.

1d20-5: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (13) - 5 = 8
1d20-5: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (7) - 5 = 2

Sovereign Court

female Half-Orc Cleric 4
Spoiler:
AC 17/T10/FF17 HP 19/27 F+8 R+2 W+8 Init +0 Perception +3

1d20 - 5 ⇒ (9) - 5 = 41d20 - 5 ⇒ (15) - 5 = 10


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

Calamity: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (14) - 5 = 9
Calamity: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (9) - 5 = 4
Lark is busy holding a leash on his anger when...


Female Half Elf Sorcerer 1 (Arcane Bloodline), Perception+7; Init+8; AC 12; HP 8/8; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2; Crossbow +2 (1d8/x2);
Tracked Resources:
4/4 1st

The light spell illuminates 20'.

1d20 ⇒ 4
1d20 ⇒ 10


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

Don't you also have low light vision?


THE MAP , The Wardens

It's almost unfair and you can almost hear the Fates themselves cackling in your ears. Dashki certainly is, but he is not doing any better. He just seems to know better, and he does not really give a darn about the goat. He shuffles along through the cactuses with eyes down at the ground tracking those tiny footprints you may, or may not have seen moments ago.
Again you fall into the spikes, or lose some article of clothing and maybe give a peek of skin, but you are not harmed. That's the fortunate part. Feel free to describe what happens to your characters, that's great.

ooc
As for the rolls, yeah. Depending on your stats you might need two natural twenties to succeed. And just so you know I did not make this up. The goal of this situation is to make you the players hate the pugwampis, and you should. They're making this really hard!


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

...he begins pacing, grumbling over his breath at the loss of his sword. As he paces, distracted by thoughts of vengeance against the gremlin, he fails to notice that in the nights misfortune one of the laces of his boots has come undone.

As he pivots to continue pacing, the errant lace snags under his boot causing him to trip once again. However this time around his shield, tightly fastened to his arm, catches at weird angle as he falls ramming itself into his gut. The fine plates of his scale mail take the brunt of the blow but the impact is enough to wind the paladin, snapping him out of his murderous reverie.


Perhaps I should just lay here, OKaris considers for a second. He pulls out a couple of pricks and continues onward.

Mission Accomplished. Much hate for Pugwampis


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

Yup, soo much hate


Female Half Elf Sorcerer 1 (Arcane Bloodline), Perception+7; Init+8; AC 12; HP 8/8; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2; Crossbow +2 (1d8/x2);
Tracked Resources:
4/4 1st

Yes, Isa has low light vision, so her vision would extend to 40'.

In her haste, Isadriewen loses her dress to a particularly grabby cactus. Oblivious to her nakedness, Isadriwen stands in her bra and panties and loads a bolt into her crossbow. "Reveal yourself demons! You may have my dress but I will have your heads! Stop this trickery or face our wrath!"


Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

Arian glances back as Isadriewen shouts out her challenge, then does a double take. "Apparently you're the one doing the revealing," she says sardonically. She gives out a low whistle and says, "They're even bigger than I thought."

Arian checks her bodice briefly to make sure she isn't doing the same, then she attempts to bring her glaive-guisarme up to continue to crawl, but manages to stab it directly into a cactus, where the point sticks. She jerks on the haft a few times, then loses her grip and falls over backward onto Lark again.


THE MAP , The Wardens

Yay! Isadriewen you are my hero! With your eyesight stretching that far you can see a small humanoid thing. It has the head of a small dog, like a mean looking chihuahua and it's drooling. In its tiny stubby hand, it brandishes a tiny dagger. It's chipped and red from rust. This thing is hiding behind a grouping of rocks only five feet away from the scared and bleating Rombard. It's large black watery eyes sit focused not on the goat but on your large chest as if to say, 'Yo quiero Taco Bel -er, boobies!' Now you just need to catch it!
Remember the Taco Bell Chihuahua?


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

That is an interesting add. Just to keep track Lark's taken 3 HP damage right?
With a pained groan Lark begins to pry himself off his shield, looking up in time to see Arian come toppling towards him. Prepared this time and with proper light to see by Lark manages to catch the falling woman, wrapping his sheild arm around her waist as he takes her weight on his shoulder. "Got you." He says breathlessly through gritted teeth. As he helps her stand his eyes flit over to Isadriewen in all her stark glory.

Acting quickly he locks his eyes on her face, undoing the clasp on his cloak with the arm no occupied with a woman and wraps it around her shoulders. "Here, it should do until we can get your dress repaired." He says.

Inheritor what manner of absurdity have I got myself into! He silently prays, trying to maintain the half elf's decency as with one arm as he steadies Arian with the other.


Female Half Elf Sorcerer 1 (Arcane Bloodline), Perception+7; Init+8; AC 12; HP 8/8; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2; Crossbow +2 (1d8/x2);
Tracked Resources:
4/4 1st

Isadriewen pulls the trigger on her crossbow and sends a bolt screaming at the dog faced creature. "There he is! By the rock - across from the goat. Do you see him?"

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

Think you have to roll the attack again from the bad luck aura?


THE MAP , The Wardens
Lark Baker wrote:
Think you have to roll the attack again from the bad luck aura?

Yeah... you do. Just not with a -5 for balancing. But, some of his body is covered by the rock he is sneaking behind.

Sovereign Court

female Half-Orc Cleric 4
Spoiler:
AC 17/T10/FF17 HP 19/27 F+8 R+2 W+8 Init +0 Perception +3

Weaving a spell to aid her companiens Faffnir asks for the blessing of Sarenrae for the group.
„Benedicti estis in nomine Sarenrae"


When the mostly naked hal-elf fires her crossbow Okaris asks, "What... where..?" He casts dancing lights and moves them in the direction Isadriewen is shooting.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Female Half Elf Sorcerer 1 (Arcane Bloodline), Perception+7; Init+8; AC 12; HP 8/8; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2; Crossbow +2 (1d8/x2);
Tracked Resources:
4/4 1st

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Isadriewen will point to where the pugwampi is hiding. "He's over there. Follow me!"

She moves with determination through the cactii - gritting her teeth as their thorns scratch her bare skin.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

Arian reclines against Link for a moment and says, "I guess this was bound to happen. Could you move your dagger, please? The hilt is getting me right in the back and it's uncomfortable."

When Isadriewen points out the monster, she scrambles to her feet and says, "I can't quite see it - oh! Yes, get those magical lights closer!


M Human Paladin (sacred servant) 1, Perception +2; AC 17; Init+0; HP 12/12; Fort+4; Ref+0; Will+5; Longsword +3(+4/smite) (1d8 +2/19-20 x2)
Tracked Resources:
Smite 1/1

"What dagger?" Lark mutters under his breath, confused for a moment. He puts it aside for now as Isadriewen shoots off, discarding his cloak, naked into the cacti.

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
As he looks for the gremlin his mind is templed to focus on the beauty in front of him. Well I think I know what Again was on about, dagger indeed.

However his martial training and stubborn will allow him to shove the carnal thoughts into a hidden recess in his psyche. With an almost supernatural precision he sees the Gremlin.

"You will not escape me, fiend of misfortune." He swears under his breath, channeling his Divine wrath at the creature and moving towards it.
Activate smite evil.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 1 - 5 = 15

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (13) + 1 - 5 = 9


Female Suli Skald (Spell Warrior) 7 | 52/52 HP | AC 21 T 14 FF 19 | Fort +7 Ref +5 Will +6 | Initiative +2 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +14 | Elemental Assault 1/1 | Weapon Song 17/17 rounds | Skald Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—4/4 3rd—1/1

Arian rushes up behind Isadriewen, trying to get a better view in the magical light. The hook on her glaive-guisarme catches right on the back of Isadriewen's halter - Arian makes a sharp intake of breath - and miraculously, the strap does not break. Arian ever-so-carefully unhooks the polearm from the back of Isadriewen's halter, then lets out her breath.


THE MAP , The Wardens

How can something that small make such a horrible situation. For those that push forward leave the densly packed field of cactuses scratched to ribbons and take 5 damage. If your acrobatic checks are below a DC15 you really just don't leave. You stumble and collapse onto the dusty ground prone and likely very unhappy. You have emerged on a thin strip of open land(no cactuses) at the edge of a 15' ravine. It's about 10' deep with more angry looking cacti at the bottom directly below Rombard who is right in front of you.

Rombard is bleating loudly and stomping his hooves wildly. He's covered in quills.
At first glance the situation looks a touch worse than ther one you have just left.

101 to 150 of 262 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Part 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.