Game Master S's "Half-Alive Streets" (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

TACTICAL MAP | Handouts |
Starfinder Ships | Ship Roles

Initiative:

[dice=Hostiles]d20[/dice]
[dice=Noble-44]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Spacey]d20+1[/dice]


101 to 150 of 169 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

"Male" Android Operative (3) | SP 18 HP 22 | Init +4 | KAC 17, EAC 17 | Per +9

Noble-44 nods to Gideon and scrambles back.

will move back 25 feet, even around any or exit the room to avoid the blast. Can’t move pog at work :(


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Noble-44 scrambles out of the way. Raia's missiles nearly destroy the zombie. Only a few twisted and broken connections keep it going.

Round 2:
Zoooombie!: ATK
Noble: Clear out
Gideon: Miss
Raia: MM
Spacey: Go

DM:

Zombie: 35

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Sorry y'all
Spacey blows another RP for a channel.

Channel to harm undead: 4d8 ⇒ (3, 2, 3, 3) = 11

DC something for half


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Spacey's channel blasts the rest of the unnatural energy out of the zombie. It drops to the cramped and dirty floor.

Out of initiative

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

"Right, then," Gideon says, straightening with nonchalance. "Let us be after that residential address in the Ring. Is everyone ready?"

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Spacey pats himself down. Yep. Ready to rocknroll!

Wayfinders

"Male" Android Operative (3) | SP 18 HP 22 | Init +4 | KAC 17, EAC 17 | Per +9

Noble pats himself down and nods "i wouldn't mind a break ... but priorities are priorities. Lets get to the end of this puzzle."


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Spacey remembers in his cursory exam of the room, which he never really got to complete, that there were plenty of nooks and crannies for the erstwhile halfling to have hidden some stuff. He finds numerous sundry credsticks, totaling 800 credits and two uninstalled augmentations: an
ocucloak processor and a high density datajack.

-------------------

En route you receive a communique from Philt "Looks like we both found an address. I'm on my way to you as back up. Meet you there.

Philt arrives in short order, armed with a static arc pistol. The search for the address recovered from Shenge takes you to a remote part of the Ring, where old storage buildings have been converted into housing. While fashionable several decades ago, this type of neighborhood has since fallen into disfavor, with many
buildings reverting to their original purpose. As you draw near, you pass fewer and fewer people, more broken lights, and more poorly maintained buildings. After passing dozens more decrepit= units, the you travel virtually empty streets.

The buildings lining the outer edges of this twenty-foot wide street are boarded up and sealed. Occasional streetlights flicker, while up ahead, light seeps out of a single structure. Streams of light come from boarded-up windows, and the area’s only occupied structure stands out like a sore thumb.

A pair of shambling zombies stand in front of the address, fruitlessly trying to break into the building.

Perception DC 15:

These zombies aren't like the halfling, the augmentations and whatnot seem to be breaking down. These guys are going to be considerably less tough.

DM:
1d4 ⇒ 4

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

I assume same day. Correct?


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Same day

Wayfinders

"Male" Android Operative (3) | SP 18 HP 22 | Init +4 | KAC 17, EAC 17 | Per +9

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Combat notes for later posts: 0 ST, 21 HP

Noble-44 whispers "Perhaps a good thing they're trying to get in. Implies there's something 'interesting' to them inside at least. Fire on 3?"

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Should we have take a 10 minute rest before continuing on?

Spacey T10s for 21 on Mysticism to ID the undeads.

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

I think that would make sense.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 "Fire? After a fashion," Gideon replies to Noble.

He charges.

Indeed, he blisters forward at such a pace that he spontaneously combusts an instant before crashing into a zombie hammer-first. Using Stellar Rush revelation to charge without penalty. Photon mode: 1 point.

Charge!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Unclear on where these guys are on the map.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

we can assume you opted for a 1 RP ten minute rest to regain SP.

Not waiting to read the situation any further, Gideon launches a surprise attack!

Hostiles: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Noble-44: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Spacey: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Raia: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Gideon: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5
Philt: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Gideon charges the nearest zombie, making a massive crunching sound as his weapon hits! The halfling-sized zombie doesn't drop though, not by a long shot.

Philt shots the zombie with his arc pistol ATK: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18 for DMG: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8. The electricity also seems to overload the zombie's augments for a second, frying him a bit more!

SURPRISE ROUND
Spacey: Go
Philt: Shoot
Raia: Go
Noble-44: Go

Gideon: Hit

ROUND 1
Spacey: Go
Zombies: TBD
Philt: TBD
Raia: TBD
Noble-44: TBD
Gideon: TBD

DM:

Black: 8
Blue: 12


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Spacey knows that these are zombies, but weird ones. Per Slack: CR 3, but pre-injured. If they weren't already injured (they have a severe case of fourpersonadjustmentitis) they'd also detonate on death.

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Spacey channels to harm undead, but I also believe this heals living folk.

CHANNEL!: 4d8 ⇒ (5, 2, 5, 2) = 14

DC15 half


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Spacey's channeling power is enough to destroy what was left of the zombies! out of combat

Wayfinders

"Male" Android Operative (3) | SP 18 HP 22 | Init +4 | KAC 17, EAC 17 | Per +9

Smirks at the carnage the group create in such quick time. "Perhaps I'm not too needed for this tasks."

He walks over to where the zombies were attempting to get in searches the area ... carefully...

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Combat notes for later posts: 18 ST, 21 HP


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Noble-44 doesn't find anything weird. Though as he checks, a voice with a Shirren accent calls out from inside, "ummmm... You're not zombies are you? You're.... normal?"

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

"They have been re-slain. You had best come out." The statement is not a request.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + 12 + (4) = 28


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

He answers from inside, "Sorry man... It's just... well, what do you want? We can talk through the window."

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

Gideon frowns behind his helmet. "I was clear. I want you to come out. Do not make me break in."


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

"The ol'B&E threat huh? Well, I'm not coming out!"

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

"Suit yourself," Gideon intones solemnly. He moves to break down the door.

Strength Take 20: 20 + 3 = 23


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

No taking 20 as the first attempt would cause stuff to happen. Gideon STR: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Hostiles: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Noble-44: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Spacey: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Gideon: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
Raia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Gideon busts open the door, just as someone shoots a static arc pistol from one of the windows! ATK: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11, but the shot goes wide. I marked the window on the map.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Round 1:
Hostiles: ATK
Noble-44: Go
Raia: Go (and add pog)
Spacey: Go
Gideon: Go

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Spacey does a single move into the room, and readies a spell

A baddy seen?:
Charm Person DC15


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Spacey rushes in. The interior of the household has a 10-foot-tall
ceiling and several sectioned-off areas. Spacey's in an open-concept living room and dining room. He prepares a spell, but sees no enemies at the moment.

Round 1:
Hostiles: ATK
Noble-44: Go
Raia: Go (and add pog)

Spacey: Move & prep
Gideon: Go

Wayfinders

"Male" Android Operative (3) | SP 18 HP 22 | Init +4 | KAC 17, EAC 17 | Per +9

Are windows ground level?

Assuming ground level
Noble runs up against the building and to the right of the first windows, glancing in with his pistol drawn.

If up a floor
Noble runs up behind Spacey, pistol drawn and starts listening for targets.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Noble-44 moves up to the ground floor window and peeks inside to see more of the building. He sees a single shirren, though the window is blocked up enough to give him solid cover. It can't possibly be the shooter from the other window.

Noble-44:

The shirren seems to be lying in wait for Spacey to turn the corner.

Round 1:
Hostiles: ATK
Noble-44: Move and check
Raia: Go (and add pog)
Spacey: Move & prep
Gideon: Go

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

Gideon calmly enters the building and opens the first available door.

Photon mode: 1 point.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Raia closes in, casting a spell of invisibility on the way.

Gideon's entrance is far less subtle.

None of the people inside seem to make any advancements as the house goes quiet for a second.

Round 2:
Hostiles: ???
Noble-44: Go
Raia: Go (and add pog)
Spacey: Move & prep
Gideon: Go

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Spacey moves up to the corner and peeks around.
perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

If I see a baddy, Charm Person DC15

If I don't see a baddy, continue moving forward to cover (C)

Wayfinders

"Male" Android Operative (3) | SP 18 HP 22 | Init +4 | KAC 17, EAC 17 | Per +9

Noble will sneak to the next window and peek again in hopes of finding a cross shot.
stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Noble and Spacey advance. Spacey catches the unmistakable antennae of a fellow Shirren and tries to charm him Will: 1d20 ⇒ 17, but to no avail.

Noble-44 finds a clean line, and it appears he does so without being seen.

Round 2:
Hostiles: ???
Noble-44: Standard
Raia: Go (and add pog)

Spacey: Cast
Gideon: Go

[spoiler=GM]
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Gideon opens the door to an utterly empty room.

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

"Empty," Gideon observes. He advances inexorably into the firefight. He approaches the armed shirren. "Ah, there you are. Perhaps now we can talk face to face. Put the gun down."

Photon Mode: 2 points.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

As soon as Gideon approaches, the Shirren lets off a shot!

Readied: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 for F DMG: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 "Gah! Go away!"

Raia moves in, maintaining her invisibility. Philt also moves into the house.

Round 3:
Hostiles: ATK
Noble-44: Go
Raia: Go
Spacey: Go
Gideon: Go

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

"No," Gideon replies. He barely registers the shot.

He moves closer still. He feels the energy of a dozen nearby stars burn within him, growing with each inch.

He lets it go.

Supernova Fire Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 3) = 14 and DC 16 Reflex for half


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Gideon's words are backed up by an explosion REF: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 which rocks the shirren. It doesn't drop her though, not by a long shot.

Round 3:
Hostiles: ATK
Noble-44: Go
Raia: Go
Spacey: Go

Gideon: Boom

DM:

Theskell: 14

Wayfinders

"Male" Android Operative (3) | SP 18 HP 22 | Init +4 | KAC 17, EAC 17 | Per +9

Noble-44 sees the the solar energy reside and whispers "Thank you for the targeting light Gideon.". He then peeks-n-shoots through the window.

Trick: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 31
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 151d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d4 ⇒ 1


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Not yet aware of the android, Noble-44 makes a clean shot, striking the shirren. Justin, at level 3 your trick attack should be 1d8 ⇒ 6.
the blast takes the shirren in the side of the armor, but the pain is evident.

Round 3:
Hostiles: ATK
Noble-44: Hit
Raia: Go
Spacey: Go

Gideon: Boom

DM:

Theskell: 23

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Spacey moves in and fires on the baddy
rolled 14

miss

Wayfinders

Raia moves over to the window and looks outside. See anything?

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 4


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Spacey is foiled by the cover. Raia doesn't see the other foe anywhere, though the door in front of here likely leads that way.

The shirren, well aware of the danger Gideon brings, takes a guarded step back and weaves a spell. 1d4 ⇒ 2 copies of the shirren appear and move around and through each other!

Round 4:
Hostiles: ATK
Noble-44: Go
Raia: Go
Spacey: Go
Gideon: Go

DM:

Theskell: 23

Acquisitives

Shirren Priest Mystic (4) | SP 32 HP 30 RP 5 | Init +1 | KAC 14, EAC 12 | Perc +10 | Blindsense, Telepathy 30ft

Spacey pews.
pew: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Dataphiles

N Spacefarer Solarian 3 SP 3/24 HP 25/25 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 15 | F+4 R+1 W+3 | Init+0 | Perc+4 SM+4 | Speed 25 ft

Gideon advances inexorably toward the shirren, hammer furious and ready.

Gravity Hammer @ Shirren: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Miss Chance, 1 is Hit: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Photon Mode: 1 point.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Gideon's hammer and Spacey's pistol strike absolutely none of the shirren before them!

Round 4:
Hostiles: ATK
Noble-44: Go
Raia: Go

Spacey: Miss
Gideon: Miss

DM:

Theskell: (2 images) 23

Wayfinders

Raia will channel her energy and launch 3 magic missiles at the Shirren!

pew pew pew: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4, 2) + 3 = 12

no longer invisible

101 to 150 of 169 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game Master S's "Half-Alive Streets" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.