DMDM's Way of the Wicked, Part II: The Dark Tower

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Villains! You've committed acts of great and terrible evil. But now comes your greatest challenge yet. You must find and take control of the Dark Tower, and unleash horror upon the Kingdom of Talingarde.


801 to 850 of 1,219 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge does climb up on the rocks a short way, supported by the flying Morsum, and then calls down into the hole.

My fey friend. I speak the truth. We do not wish to harm you. However, as we have said. With the stupid tree gone, the way to your realm is now open. You will have many more adventurers after us, of that I am sure. And, unlike us, they likely will not be so . . . understanding of your ways.

The Judge licks his lips before continuing.
Any assistance you can provide to us in our voyage to the tower will be of a much greater benefit to you for the more soldiers and adventurers that are required in a war, the fewer there will be to bother you an Booger.


"Ah, yeh have nae wish ter harm me. Tha's sweet."

1d20 ⇒ 14

He pops out of the ruins like an evil little jack-in-the-box. Slash!


The Judge takes 2d4 + 20 ⇒ (4, 2) + 20 = 26 points of damage. Whoops, and there's a kick attack too: 1d20 ⇒ 8 that misses.

That was a surprise round. Anyone who can beat his initiative of 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 can take a shot at him before he disappears back into his mound -- although, since nobody but the Judge and Morsum are adjacent, you'll have to either attack with a spell or charge up the side of the mound.


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

That wasn't very nice. I say we kill the little wretch so he doesn't hound us all the way to the tower.

Init 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

What just happened?

It was such a pretty day of a gathering of evil.

Can't we just get along and back stab each other later like decent evildoers.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

I warned you, now you die!
Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Charge Attack: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 2 = 25
Damage: 1d12 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Any chance I could jump back before he attacked?


Init +4; Senses: low-light vision, darkvision 60 ft, scent; Perception +6, AC:32, HP:110/110; SR:10; Fort +12, Ref +8, Will +5; DR 5/good

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Acid res 30 , Heroism, Sacred Bond, Telepathy, Shield Shield, Invisible, Undetectable
Vital:
HP 99(-)/99; AC 30(38)/tch 20(22)/FF 24(32); CMD 26 (28); F+15 (-)(+4 dis imm Pois, +2 ongoing eff) R +22 (26)W +12(13)(+4 slp/par) Res Elec 5; Init+6(8); Bmbs 3/38 Breath 2/2 Fly 11/15 60ft FF 0/9, Surge 4/5 Leg Surge 2/2
Skills:
Craft: Trap+29 Stealth+26(28) Wind+1 Perc +19 (18) Alchemy+38 DD +23 Spellcraft+24 Arcana+24Nature+24 Rel +24 Fly+22 UMD+16 Surv+23

Ulp is up the mound as well.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 init


Wow, looks like nobody can roll init today. As he swings his scythe, he's singing in a horrible shrill grating voice:

"Hullo, Hulloooo
We are the Billy Booooys
Hullo, Hulloooo
Ye'll know us by our nooiise..."

Quote:


Any chance I could jump back before he attacked?

Nope -- he got a surprise round, then beat you (and everyone else) on init. It's a nice position to be in.


No, wait a moment -- the Judge got a 23? I could have sworn I saw that differently. But, okay. If you beat him on init, then yes, you can take a withdraw action. That's a FRA, and you can't do anything else, but it keeps you safe.

Alternately, you could take a 5' step and cast.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Cуровую is lost in thought. Do you guys remember the good old days when we were killing the Warden of Branderscar?


Okay. Waiting on Jax (to roll init) and the Judge (to say what he's doing with his high init).

-- Judge, you said that you were supported by Morsum. I think that rules out taking a 5' step. (Also, the pile of rubble is difficult terrain anyway.) I'll allow a "withdraw" action if that's what you want to do. The alternatives would be melee or casting defensively.


Meanwhile, he's continuing to sing, in his horrible screeching grating voice:

"We're up to our knees in reeking gore
Surrender or you'll diiieeeee
For we are
The Bloody Billy Boys!"

He really, really seems to be enjoying himself.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

After getting slugged, the Judge quickly withdraws back while calling to his companions:
So much for diplomacy. The cretin has a nasty knife.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Init-Morsum: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Jax only laughs though. He'll draw brink and step back into a defensive stance, calling out. "Don't keep taunting our fair friend with promises of blood and gore, he'll start salivating!"

Glancing to Edmin and raising an eyebrow, Jax shakes his head. "And I swear I was the one with a clumsy tongue in the group."


The little man jumps up into the air to attack Morsum (who, since he was holding up the Judge, can't be too high off the ground). Jump check 1d20 ⇒ 15 and attack rolls 1d20 ⇒ 14 1d20 ⇒ 11.


Morsum takes 3d4 + 36 ⇒ (3, 1, 4) + 36 = 44 points of damage from being scythed and then kicked in the face, hard, with a spiked iron boot.

Hooting with happy laughter, he drops back into the cairn and steps backwards into the crack between the rocks. "Ah hoo hoo hoo a whoo hoo hoo! Seeyerawlater, yer daft pukin' gleets! Haawww hahahahahhaaa!" And then he's gone.

Yes, he jumped, attacked, and then moved. An item? Spring Attack? Something else? You don't know, but you can hear him giggling to himself somewhere deep inside his rockpile.


Male Eidolon Disconcerting Shadowy Monstrosity HP: 9/53; AC23(27 w/Mage Armor; 31 w/MA& Shield),T12,FF20; F+6,R+3,W+4/+8; Per+9; Init+2)

Morsum, bleeding and badly injured, retreats back into the air.

Withdraw action.


Acid res 30 , Heroism, Sacred Bond, Telepathy, Shield Shield, Invisible, Undetectable
Vital:
HP 99(-)/99; AC 30(38)/tch 20(22)/FF 24(32); CMD 26 (28); F+15 (-)(+4 dis imm Pois, +2 ongoing eff) R +22 (26)W +12(13)(+4 slp/par) Res Elec 5; Init+6(8); Bmbs 3/38 Breath 2/2 Fly 11/15 60ft FF 0/9, Surge 4/5 Leg Surge 2/2
Skills:
Craft: Trap+29 Stealth+26(28) Wind+1 Perc +19 (18) Alchemy+38 DD +23 Spellcraft+24 Arcana+24Nature+24 Rel +24 Fly+22 UMD+16 Surv+23

Ulp flies back 20 feet and readies an electricity bomb for when he sees the goober

Readied attack:
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20 for 3d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 6, 3) + 5 = 17 and if he is hit he is dazzled


Ulp wrote:

Ulp flies back 20 feet and readies an electricity bomb for when he sees the goober

Then you may wait a while. He's sitting in a little cave or something deep inside that pile of rocks, laughing to himself, swilling something nasty from a bottle and singing.

"Though the streets be BROAD and NARROW,
Then FOLLOW we will,
FOLLOW we will.
Though the streets be BROAD and NARROWWW
then FOLLOW we will.
We will FOLLOW in the FOOTSTEPS of our
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAM!"


Acid res 30 , Heroism, Sacred Bond, Telepathy, Shield Shield, Invisible, Undetectable
Vital:
HP 99(-)/99; AC 30(38)/tch 20(22)/FF 24(32); CMD 26 (28); F+15 (-)(+4 dis imm Pois, +2 ongoing eff) R +22 (26)W +12(13)(+4 slp/par) Res Elec 5; Init+6(8); Bmbs 3/38 Breath 2/2 Fly 11/15 60ft FF 0/9, Surge 4/5 Leg Surge 2/2
Skills:
Craft: Trap+29 Stealth+26(28) Wind+1 Perc +19 (18) Alchemy+38 DD +23 Spellcraft+24 Arcana+24Nature+24 Rel +24 Fly+22 UMD+16 Surv+23

thats fine, Ulp is not going after a redcap into a small hole lol!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Unless you are willing to crawl down there in single file to confront him in his lair, it looks like stalemate. Oh, for a scroll of Cloudkill.

What's with the singing, anyway?:

Many of the nastier fey play a version of Celtic Rules Football, using the severed head of an enemy as the ball. Of all of them, the redcaps are by far the most ardent fans. They don't play so much, but they love gathering into crowds to drink, chant, break glass, chant, drink, and stomp in the heads of rival fans. In fact, the game is really just a prelude for the beloved postgame brawl -- the bigger, bloodier and more brutal, the better. The more civilized fey tolerate this because it distracts the redcaps and keeps their numbers down.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:

Unless you are willing to crawl down there in single file to confront him in his lair, it looks like stalemate. Oh, for a scroll of Cloudkill.

** spoiler omitted **

Or a fireball down the pipe!! teeheeteeheeheehee


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

If you all are okay with popping a few Infernal Healings from the wand onto Morsum, I can cast Enlarge Person, Shield, Mage Armor, and Bull's Strength on him and then simply let him rip the place apart.

This would make Morsum size large, 29AC, 24 Strength. Then the monster can simply start to pull rocks off the pile while everyone stands ready with bombs and spells.

Can toss in an Evolution Surge for something (Craft(destroy redcap home) or Ability Increast (Strength)).

If Cy has invisibility memorized, then he can tear the place apart while invisible.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
What's with the singing, anyway

Wait Fey like football?

Oh wait I forgot for a minute, ALL men like football!


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

As for Obi Wan Bref and the Judge's suggestions, Cуровую has Cуровую's Call forth the North and Invisibility ready to be cast if needed.


Cуровую зиму wrote:
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
What's with the singing, anyway
Wait Fey like football?

Canon is that the redcaps are the fey who are the embodiment of brutal, senseless violence for its own sake. In OOG terms, their legend is based on stories from northern England and Scotland. Put those two things together and "soccer fan" pretty much pops right out, I think. (Glasgow Rangers fan, if you want to be specific. Yeah, don't even. Just bad.)


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

I say we just bury him. Cy, bring out that scroll of wall of stone you have and just make it so thick that it takes him several days to dig out of. He should suffocate by then.

Not sure if you can even sense motive on someone you can't see similar to not being able to spellcraft a spell you can see but just in case. Of course he may have another exit...

bluff 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Dren will ready an action to use his gift of madness on the Recap if he comes out. He will move up to about 30' from the entrance.

Gift of Madness DC 21 willpower save or confused for 6 rounds. 1d100 ⇒ 85
01–25 Act normally.
26–50 Do nothing but babble incoherently.
51–75 Deal 1d8 points of damage + Str modifier to self with item in hand.
76–100 Attack nearest creature (for this purpose, a familiar counts as part of the subject's self).


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Great, blame all the woes of the world on Ranger fans. Heck, they are not even a real team anymore after going through administration. Personally, I think that Celtic is to blame for most of the bad rep.
-----
All, do you want me to have Morsum start to rip the ruin apart? If so, the Judge will begin to buff him and Cy can cast her Invisibility. Dren can then stay within 30' of the moving rocks waiting with his confusion.

Give me a few thumbs up or down so that we can move forward with this annoyance.


Dren of the Dark Tapestry wrote:

I say we just bury him. Cy, bring out that scroll of wall of stone you have and just make it so thick that it takes him several days to dig out of. He should suffocate by then.

[/ooc]

It's a fun thought, but I don't think Wall of Stone can be used in that way.

Everyone else -- go with the Judge's idea, and dig him out like a badger from his hole? Or roll your collective eyes and move on?


Acid res 30 , Heroism, Sacred Bond, Telepathy, Shield Shield, Invisible, Undetectable
Vital:
HP 99(-)/99; AC 30(38)/tch 20(22)/FF 24(32); CMD 26 (28); F+15 (-)(+4 dis imm Pois, +2 ongoing eff) R +22 (26)W +12(13)(+4 slp/par) Res Elec 5; Init+6(8); Bmbs 3/38 Breath 2/2 Fly 11/15 60ft FF 0/9, Surge 4/5 Leg Surge 2/2
Skills:
Craft: Trap+29 Stealth+26(28) Wind+1 Perc +19 (18) Alchemy+38 DD +23 Spellcraft+24 Arcana+24Nature+24 Rel +24 Fly+22 UMD+16 Surv+23

Dig him out


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Dig or burn.....where is that 55 gallon barrel of oil?


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Jax shakes his head. "I knew Edmin was the vengeance-oriented one but..all the bloody sod did was throw a few insults, which you threw right back plus threats..." He rolls his eyes and leans against a nearby tree. "I ain't squeezing into a bloody hole to chase a bloodthirsty faerie into its own home."


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

Wall of stone can be horizontal or vertical. Cy could easily fly 50' over the hole and create a wall the width of the hole but very thick.
"Unlike a wall of iron, you can create a wall of stone in almost any shape you desire. The wall created need not be vertical, nor rest upon any firm foundation; however, it must merge with and be solidly supported by existing stone. It can be used to bridge a chasm, for instance, or as a ramp. For this use, if the span is more than 20 feet, the wall must be arched and buttressed. This requirement reduces the spell's area by half. The wall can be crudely shaped to allow crenellations, battlements, and so forth by likewise reducing the area."


It looks like the Judge and Edmin are for digging him out, Dren will go along, and Jax is against it. Zimu, Ulp?


Acid res 30 , Heroism, Sacred Bond, Telepathy, Shield Shield, Invisible, Undetectable
Vital:
HP 99(-)/99; AC 30(38)/tch 20(22)/FF 24(32); CMD 26 (28); F+15 (-)(+4 dis imm Pois, +2 ongoing eff) R +22 (26)W +12(13)(+4 slp/par) Res Elec 5; Init+6(8); Bmbs 3/38 Breath 2/2 Fly 11/15 60ft FF 0/9, Surge 4/5 Leg Surge 2/2
Skills:
Craft: Trap+29 Stealth+26(28) Wind+1 Perc +19 (18) Alchemy+38 DD +23 Spellcraft+24 Arcana+24Nature+24 Rel +24 Fly+22 UMD+16 Surv+23
Ulp wrote:
Dig him out


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Ok, so we heal Morsum - 4 charges of the Wand of Infernal Healing should get him back close to full.

I will cast Enlarge Person, Bull's Strength, Shield, Evolution Surge, lesser and Mage Armor. Cy can cast Invisibility. We should use the Rod of Extend Spell, lesser, on the Bull's Strength and Invisibility so that he will have 12 minutes of each of these. I will also cast Evolution Surge (Ability Increase) with the Rod of Extend to give him an additional 12 minutes of +2 Strength.

In total, he should have 11+ minutes of size large with 26 Strength and 29 AC while being invisible to move stones around. The first stone will be dropped directly on top of the hole. (I will need to recast the Enlarge Person after 6 minutes.)


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

Why don't we throw a Fireball or two down the hole?

Dren activates another hour of Shadow Armor and waits with his readied action.


Okey doke, dig him out it is. The Judge casts a bunch of spells on Morsum, as per, turning him into a living backhoe. He starts tearing the ruins apart.

1) I think you guys never got around to healing yourselves from the last fight -- if Edmin ever got cures, I never saw it. Judge you're still down a bunch of hp too. If you're going to deal with that, please mark off the charges and make the rolls.

2) Let me know what everyone is doing while Morsum digs -- where you're standing, what (if anything) you have prepare.


Acid res 30 , Heroism, Sacred Bond, Telepathy, Shield Shield, Invisible, Undetectable
Vital:
HP 99(-)/99; AC 30(38)/tch 20(22)/FF 24(32); CMD 26 (28); F+15 (-)(+4 dis imm Pois, +2 ongoing eff) R +22 (26)W +12(13)(+4 slp/par) Res Elec 5; Init+6(8); Bmbs 3/38 Breath 2/2 Fly 11/15 60ft FF 0/9, Surge 4/5 Leg Surge 2/2
Skills:
Craft: Trap+29 Stealth+26(28) Wind+1 Perc +19 (18) Alchemy+38 DD +23 Spellcraft+24 Arcana+24Nature+24 Rel +24 Fly+22 UMD+16 Surv+23

Edmin was healed w infernal healing

Ulp plops himself back on the ground and stands readiy to launch that shock bomb


Jax Naismith wrote:
Jax shakes his head. "I knew Edmin was the vengeance-oriented one but..all the bloody sod did was throw a few insults, which you threw right back plus threats..." He rolls his eyes and leans against a nearby tree.

Yeah, this is the kind of hair-trigger psycho massive overkill behavior that's really common among PCs. I mean, the fey didn't actually do anything to you except be rude. (He is, for a redcap, unusually mellow and self-controlled.) You guys started with the insults and intimidation. Later, he only attacked the PC who was literally mansplaining into his front door.

Mind, you're all evil, so it's cool.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge will take 2 hits from the wand of infernal healing as well. So, whoever has the wand, that should be 6 charges. Instead, if Edmin wants, he can hit me will a couple of LoH with negative energy.


Acid res 30 , Heroism, Sacred Bond, Telepathy, Shield Shield, Invisible, Undetectable
Vital:
HP 99(-)/99; AC 30(38)/tch 20(22)/FF 24(32); CMD 26 (28); F+15 (-)(+4 dis imm Pois, +2 ongoing eff) R +22 (26)W +12(13)(+4 slp/par) Res Elec 5; Init+6(8); Bmbs 3/38 Breath 2/2 Fly 11/15 60ft FF 0/9, Surge 4/5 Leg Surge 2/2
Skills:
Craft: Trap+29 Stealth+26(28) Wind+1 Perc +19 (18) Alchemy+38 DD +23 Spellcraft+24 Arcana+24Nature+24 Rel +24 Fly+22 UMD+16 Surv+23

Note ulp also has his blow gun in hand


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10

2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8

2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5


Sorry -- what's doing 2d6 here?

And, again, where is everyone while Morsum is digging? (You don't have to go into details -- but something like "20' behind Morsum, alertly watching the pile of rocks with my sword ready" would be good.) Is Ulp still in the air?


Acid res 30 , Heroism, Sacred Bond, Telepathy, Shield Shield, Invisible, Undetectable
Vital:
HP 99(-)/99; AC 30(38)/tch 20(22)/FF 24(32); CMD 26 (28); F+15 (-)(+4 dis imm Pois, +2 ongoing eff) R +22 (26)W +12(13)(+4 slp/par) Res Elec 5; Init+6(8); Bmbs 3/38 Breath 2/2 Fly 11/15 60ft FF 0/9, Surge 4/5 Leg Surge 2/2
Skills:
Craft: Trap+29 Stealth+26(28) Wind+1 Perc +19 (18) Alchemy+38 DD +23 Spellcraft+24 Arcana+24Nature+24 Rel +24 Fly+22 UMD+16 Surv+23

Ulp is on the ground 20 ft from he entrance w a readied attack


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'
Dren of the Dark Tapestry wrote:
Jax, go ahead and remove 7 charges from the infernal healing wand. 6 for Edmin and 1 for Grumbles.

Dougthis is where we healed Edmin and grumbles. Everyone is up to full except for the judge, who is taking healing now.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge stands back about 30-40 feet and watches the destruction.

801 to 850 of 1,219 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DMDM's Way of the Wicked, Part II: The Dark Tower Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.