Carrion Crown (Inactive)

Game Master Big Joe

Ustalav Map
Lepidstadt

Loot Tracker

Clover's Crossing former Church of Pharasma

Initiative Rolls
[dice=Delixia]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Kisasi]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Mihaela]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Smaranda]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Thistle]1d20+4[/dice]


1,401 to 1,450 of 1,798 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>

Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Breaking down doors, that was something she could do. Better not to think of all the other things. The bloodstained, history-stained items now in their possession. The cursed spirits who had been their owners still roaming this place and preying on the living.

Grasping one end of the crowbar, Smaranda throws herself at the task.

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

"You didn't ask,"

DAY-LIX-EE-AH and Smaranda seem to be the best suited, as the rest of us has negligible strength

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Remember, all it takes is a 10 or more on your roll to aid.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Oops, I thought I rolled an aid.

aid other: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5

Thistle tried to help Smaranda, but got in the way more than her helped. That was unusual.

:D

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi tries to help lend some strength.

Aid: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

With a combined effort you break open the once hidden door. The alcove itself contains several armor stands, weapon racks, and a wooden chest, all of which still hold dust-caked but perfectly functional suits of armor and weapons, and a few magic items.

In all, there are six suits of masterwork chainmail and six suits of masterwork studded leather armor, four masterwork longswords, four masterwork heavy maces, two masterwork heavy crossbows, 120 crossbow bolts, a case containing 10 magical crossbow bolts that all radiate the same aura, a thin carved oak wand that radiates a magical aura, four potions that radiate the same magical aura, and a 50 foot length of wet stained hemp rope that radiates a magical aura.

DC 17 Knowledge (arcana) for the crossbow bolts:
The crossbow bolts radiate an evocation aura.

DC 18 Spellcraft for the crossbow bolts:
These are 10 +1 Crossbow bolts in a case.

DC 17 Knowledge (arcana) for the wand:
The wand radiates an enchantment aura.

DC 18 Spellcraft for the wand:
This is a Wand of Hold Person (11 charges).

DC 17 Knowledge (arcana) for the four potions:
Each of the four potions radiates a conjuration (healing) aura.

DC 18 Spellcraft for the four potions:
These are each a Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds.

DC 16 Knowledge (arcana) for the rope:
This rope radiates a transmutation aura.

DC 18 Spellcraft for the rope:
This is a Rope of Climbing. The rope appears to have tears running down its length almost as if it is crying.

_____________________________________________
Character Status

Delixia:
Kisasi:
Mihaela:
Samaranda: Cursed
Thistle:


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

rolls for IDs:

k. spellcraft, crossbow bolts: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
spellcraft, wand: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
spellcraft, potions: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
spellcraft, rope: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

"What a wonderful haul. This must have been the guards' armory! These suits of armor would be very useful. I can probably use one, myself, though they look a bit long. and these weapons, too. These crossbow bolts are magical, giving each an extra punch. And the wand can be used to hold someone in place. Perhaps that should go to me as well, given that I am not that effective in hand-to-hand combat.

As for the potions and the rope...well, I'm not sure. There's a conjuration (healing) aura on the potions, so likely healing potion of some kind?"

In conjunction with some Detect Magic

Thistle took a few moments to exchange his standard chainmail for a piece of higher quality, though lower hemline.

"Well, I for one am glad we stopped to open that door. now that we are better equipped, shall we press on?"

Forward!

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Spellcraft (potions): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Spellcraft (rope): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

"This rope I recognize, although the tears don't make much sense. It is a rope of climbing, and can certainly help us getting in and out of dark places. Let me have those crossbow bolts, and I will try to put them to good use."

If anyone else uses a crossbow, we can split them up.

Kisasi also dons a set of masterwork chainmail, grabs a master heavy
mace and a masterwork heavy crossbow. He looks a bit more like a city guard now than his usual self, but seems to be familiar enough with the new equipment that it may come in handy crushing undead.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Smaranda watches the magical items warily, not claiming any of them for herself. She felt more comfortable relying on her own mind and body in any situation, although she admits that it had felt good when Thistle had used the wand on her, the one that healed her. She wonders if they might find something to lift the curse that still weighs heavily on her, and pokes at her wounds again.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

You have switched out your gear as needed, stacking up everything you don't want to carry on you at the moment but still want to take back to town eventually, and are prepared to continue your adventure. Now where to?

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"I believe the upper two levels are now fully explored, and I hope we have put some of these spirits to rest. But I fear it is now time to face the blood writing. We can try to communicate with the dead, but I am not sure speaking with the spirit of a psychopath is going to do us much good. So I suggest we go in prepared to destroy it. I will use the haunt syphon, and Thistle, I think you have some powers to damage the undead, do you not? Just please, if you don't mind, try to exclude Smaranda and myself? It is an unfortunate side effect of my heritage, as I believe you have all now come to know."

I don't think we missed anything now, did we?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Just three rooms remains in the dungeon level to clear.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela grabs a light crossbow and bolts. "I can use this." as she slings the crossbow over her shoulder. What are we leaving? and what is MIhaela carrying as far as stuff to take back to town? I'm going to assume she's at least at heavy encumbrance. "I can also harm the undead with my restoration abilities if needed, but should i hold these in reserve?" she asks Kisasi.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Know Arcana: Potions 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Spellcraft: Potions 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Know Arcana: Rope 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Spellcraft: Rope 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Mihaela studies the potions intently. "These appear to be powerful healing potions! Looks like Cure Moderate Wounds, they will come handy I'm sure. I hope these don't expire.... and the rope, do you see how it appears to be crying? This is tells me that this is a Rope of Climbing."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Having a basic idea of a plan and hope that it will work Kisasi leads everyone back through the cave. Pausing at the door that leads into the cell block he reminds everyone once more of the plan and then opens the door, stepping through.

DC 20 Perception:
You notice drops of blood welling up along the walls.

GM:

Initiative Rolls
Delixia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Kisasi: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Mihaela: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
Smaranda: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Thistle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

_____________________________________________
Initative/Character Status
Round 1

Thisle:
Delixia:
Mihaela:
Haunt:
Kisasi:
Samaranda: Cursed

Thistle, Delixia, and Mihaela are up to act in this round.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Following the discussion with Kisasi, Thistle already had a haunt siphon in hand. He twisted the top and held on as the haunt's energies surged into the bottle.

haunt siphon: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 4) = 10

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Mihaela, if you can destroy these apparitions, I say use it. Let's do this."

Kisasi enters with haunt siphon in hand as well. Can we use 2?

Haunt Siphon: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 4) = 9


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

"Uh guys..." MIhaela says apprehensively.. "There's blood on these walls, and it's welling up..."

Which map are we on?

She prepares a Cure Light Wounds and attempts to reach out and touch the apparition.

Melee Touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

She nearly fumbles and sticks her hand on Thistle's face!

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

You are on Map #1 in area U11.

Kisasi: The group only had one haunt siphon remaining out of the four you initially found. Thistle has already used it this round.

Delixia Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
"Here it comes again!"

Everyone needs to make a DC 16 Will Save.

Failure:
You take 2 points of Wisdom Damage.

Mihaela:
You see bloody capital M written out on the wall nearest to you.

Kisasi:
You see bloody capital K written out on the wall nearest to you.

Delixia:
You see bloody capital D written out on the wall nearest to you.

Samranda:
You see bloody capital S written out on the wall nearest to you.

Thistle:
You see bloody capital T written out on the wall nearest to you.

_____________________________________________
Initative/Character Status
Round: Surprise/1

Thisle:
Delixia:
Mihaela:
Haunt: -14 HP
Kisasi:
Samaranda: Cursed

Kisasi and Samaranda are up to act in the Surprise Round. Thistle, Delixia, and Mihaela are up to act in Round 1.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

"The letters... again."

Smaranda points at the wall as she looks at the others with somewhat like panic in her eyes. She couldn't fight this. She had no magic. She attempts to erase the letter with her sleeve.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

"Argh! The letters again!"

The haunt siphon was my plan, so...

Failing to see much else to do, Kisasi grabs a wooden stake and stabs the bloody K on the wall.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi Attack vs. AC 5: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Kisasi moves to stab a wooden stake against the wall bearing the first letter of his own name has appeared in blood but is so shaken by the sight that he misses and finds himself only thrashing the wooden stake in his hand against the air in front of him.

Thistle Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Delixia Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Mihaela Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 1

Thisle: 2 Wis Damage
Delixia: 2 Wis Damage
Mihaela:
Haunt: -14 HP
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage
Samaranda: Cursed, 2 Wis Damage

Thistle, Delixia, and Mihaela are up to act in Round 1.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

I thought we still had 2 left. My bad. If I had realized we only had 1, I would have let someone else use it while I channeled. Oh well

Thistle heard Kisasi complain about him using the last haunt siphon and turned bright red, realizing his mistake. Then, as the bloody letters began appearing once more he went pale. Stammering, he called upon Desna to purge this area of its hauntly influence.

Channel, excluding our dhampir frinds: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 6) = 17


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia looks away from the bloody letter on the wall, muttering "Not again, not again." Looking to the rest of the group she squeezes her eyes shut and shout loudly, "What was our plan for these things again?!"

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

As the bloody letters fade you hear what you can only describe as maniacal laughter coming from further within the cell block before hearing "Go! Kill! Eat!" Followed by more mad laughter.

Looking out from the from the chamber you are in via the open doorway you can see an apparition of an old man. His gray hair is sticking out wildly in all directions. His nails are long and his features gaunt. He is dressed in tattered clothing that looks much like those you would expect a learned professor to wear while walking the halls of a university.

As you gaze upon him, he in turn looks upon you, and you can feel a chill run down your spine.

This filthy rat is the size of a small dog. It has a coat of coarse fur, a long and scabby tail, and two glittering eyes.

DC 10 Knowledge (nature):
The three creatures are Dire Rats. They are small animals known to be harbingers of disease.

See Slide #5 for a picture of The Splatter Man.

GM:

Dire Rats #: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Dire Rat (Red) Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Dire Rat (Blue) Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Dire Rat (Green) Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Splatter Man Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Delixia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Kisasi: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Mihaela: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
Smaranda: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Thistle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 1

Mihaela:
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage
Smaranda: Cursed, 2 Wis Damage
Rat (red):
Rat (green):
Delixia: 2 Wis Damage
Rat (blue):
The Splatter Man:

Mihaela, Thistle, Kisasi, and Smaranda are up for actions in Round 1.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Smaranda snarls and bares her teeth at the apparition, leaping forward to confront it. As the huge rats make their appearance, she pauses to kick at them, memories of rats gnawing at her toes as she slept in filthy alleys surfacing and momentarily distracting her from the old man.

Attack blue rat, power attack: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 1 = 13 Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Splatterman!"

What item belonged to this killer?

Knowledge(nature): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Knowledge(religion) on undead version of Splatterman: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Would like to know any special attacks and immunities.

Kisasi immediately casts Disrupt Undead, targetting the Splatterman.
Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Thistle will delay until everyone else has gone. he doesn't want to block the door

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela touches Smaranda on her shoulder. "Stay safe." Mihaela places the Ward hex on Smaranda.

Smaranda:
Ward (Su): +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saving throws. This ward lasts until the warded creature is hit or fails a saving throw.

Smaranda crunches on a near by rat with a violent stomp. The rat collapses under the blow but continues to breathe.

Sorry Kisasi, you did not get a high enough total for any questions.

A ray of white light surges out from Kisasi's finger tip and strikes true. A momentary flash of bright white light erupts when the ray strikes the Splatter Man. Callous laughter is heard when the light returns to normal.

The rats swarm Smaranda squeaking and biting. Smaranda and Mihaela: The Ward (Su) fades with the successful bite on Smaranda.
Attack (red): Bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Damage: B/P/S: 1d4 ⇒ 2 (Smaranda you need to make a DC 11 Fort Save vs. Disease)

Critical Hit Confirmation Roll for Red: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Attack (green): Bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Damage: B/P/S: 1d4 ⇒ 3 (Smaranda you need to make a DC 11 Fort Save vs. Disease)

Critical Hit Confirmation Roll for Green: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 1

Mihaela:
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage (Delay)
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage
Smaranda: Cursed, 2 Wis Damage, -5 HP
Rat (red):
Rat (green):
Delixia: 2 Wis Damage
Rat (blue): -9 HP, Unconscious, Helpless, Prone, Dying
The Splatter Man: -3 HP

Delixia is up for actions in Round 1.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Fort save 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Fort save 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Wow, two crit threats! I feel lucky.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Don't feel too lucky... When a 22 knowledge check means no questions, then this is not going to be an easy one!

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Delixia thunders out through the doorway with a curse as she steps over the unconscious rat. Her morningstar flickers in the light coming from within the former holding cell as it smashes down through the air at the rat before her.

Attack vs. Rat (green): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage: B/P: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Stabilization Check Rat (blue): 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 1 - 4 = 10

The Splatter Man extends his hand a hail of near invisible arrows shoot forth striking everyone but Thistle.
Maximized Magic Missile: 4 + 1 = 5
Each of you, except Thistle, takes one Magic Missile for 5 points of Force Damage.
_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 2

Mihaela: -5 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage (Delay)
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -5 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever x 2, 2 Wis Damage, -10 HP
Rat (red):
Rat (green): -5 HP
Delixia: 2 Wis Damage, -5 HP
Rat (blue): -9 HP, Unconscious, Helpless, Prone, Dying
The Splatter Man: -3 HP

Mihaela, Thistle, Kisasi, and Smaranda are up for actions in Round 2.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi aims another disrupt undead at the man-ghost, but misses.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

"Friends, may Desna's fleet blessings guide your hands, your feet, and...ah...um...your stomachs as you battle these, her enemies. And the rats. Definitely helping you with the rats. You know, these things are often seen in crypts and caves. I believe they are attracted to necromantic energies. Perhaps even created by them. You know, regular rats feasting on a body one minute, then the size of dogs with horns and bone spurs and other nasty bits the next. Probably quite a surprise when they go skulking back to the missus, and she calls the watch because she doesn't recognize her mate, and...where was I going with that? "

Casting bless in his own unique way. +1 to attack and +1 to saves vs fear effects.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Yes, the rats. Time to finish off that bugger to the left, then. A vicious expression on her face, Smaranda takes aim and lashes out with a foot, sending the rat flying against the wall with a satisfying crunch.

Attack green, bless: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 22 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Standing in the back, but too far from Splatterman, Mihaela calls out to Delixia and Kisasi, "Delixia, you almost had it! position a foot out a little more to hit the rat(blue)! Kisasi, wait till you see Splatterman move again, then aim a bit lower!"

Combat Advice:
Delixia -> Blue Rat +2 competence to hit
Kisasi -> Splatterman +2 competence to hit

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

A rat moves to bite at Kisasi. It's razor sharp teeth are visible even in the darkness.
Attack (red) vs. Kisasi: Bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Stabilization Check Rat (green): 1d20 + 1 - 8 ⇒ (8) + 1 - 8 = 1
_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 2

Mihaela: -5 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -5 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever x 2, 2 Wis Damage, -10 HP
Rat (red):
Rat (green): -14 HP, Unconscious, Helpless, Prone, Dying
Delixia: 2 Wis Damage, -5 HP
Rat (blue): -9 HP, Unconscious, Helpless, Prone, Dying
The Splatter Man: -3 HP

Delixia is up for actions in Round 2.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia swings wildly at the remaining rat, trying to take in Mihaela's advice but unable to get a good fix on its position. Using her recently learned tactics escape route, she is able to better position herself on the other side of the rate so that Smaranda may be able to take advantage of the flank.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

Knowledge Splatterman: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 = 16

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Delixia crushes the remaining life from the rat (green).

Stabilization Check Rat (blue): 1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 1 - 5 = 3

The Splatter Man extends his hand again and a hail of near invisible arrows shoot forth striking everyone but Smaranda.
Maximized Magic Missile: 4 + 1 = 5
Each of you, except Smaranda, takes one Magic Missile for 5 points of Force Damage.

_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 3

Mihaela: -10 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -5 HP
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -10 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever x 2, 2 Wis Damage, -10 HP
Rat (red):
Rat (green): Dead
Delixia: 2 Wis Damage, -10 HP
Rat (blue): -11 HP, Unconscious, Helpless, Prone, Dying
The Splatter Man: -3 HP

Mihaela, Thistle, Kisasi, and Smaranda are up for actions in Round 3.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Thinking we should have pre-buffed a bit before walking in here...

Kisasi casts Protection from Evil on Smaranda. Probably taking an AoO from rat.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

The rat leaps at Kisasi while he casts his spell. Its teeth only catch air when it bites.
AoO Rat (red) vs. Kisasi: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 3

Bless 29/30 rounds.

Mihaela: -10 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -5 HP
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -10 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever, Protection from Evil 2 Wis Damage, -10 HP
Rat (red):
Rat (green): Dead
Delixia: 2 Wis Damage, -10 HP
Rat (blue): -11 HP, Unconscious, Helpless, Prone, Dying
The Splatter Man: -3 HP

Mihaela, Thistle, and Smaranda are up for actions in Round 3.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Time to finish these rats and focus on the real threat. Smaranda turns to face the one remaining vermin, face contorted in disgust and hatred as she aims a kick at it.

Attack red, bless, flurry of blows: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 = 11 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Attack red, bless, flurry of blows: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 = 20 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

"May the light of Desna show you your wicked ways!" shouted Thistle as he cast a spell. It detonated in the far side of the room, catching only the apparition that was the splatterman.

Casting Burst of Radiance, blinded for 1d4 ⇒ 4 rounds, or dazzled only if you make a DC14 Reflex save. Also, take 3d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 1) = 8 damage for being evil.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela grunts from the impact of the magic missile, "We've got to get to the caster!" as she steps forward and pulls out a dagger. "Smaranda, your target is looking weak after that hit! Do it again!"

She attempts to attack the rat(blue) with her dagger!

To Hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Combat Advice: Smaranda +2 to hit vs Rat(red)

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

The remaining rats are quickly sent to the Boneyard through your combined attacks.
_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 3

Bless 29/30 rounds.

Mihaela: -10 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -5 HP
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -10 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever, Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage, -10 HP
Rat (red): Dead
Rat (green): Dead
Delixia: 2 Wis Damage, -10 HP
Rat (blue): Dead
The Splatter Man: -3 HP

Delixia is up for actions in Round 3.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Delixia stretches out her hand a send a sickly looking blob of acid hurtling towards the Splatter Man.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Acid Splash: 1d3 ⇒ 3

The Splatter Man floats across the floor and launches forth a barrage of near invisible arrows that strike many of you.

Empowered Magic Missile at Mihaela: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2*.5=3
Empowered Magic Missile at Kisasi: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5*.5=7
Empowered Magic Missile at Smaranda: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3*.5=4
Empowered Magic Missile at Delixia: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3*.5=4

_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 4

Bless 28/30 rounds.

Mihaela: -13 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -5 HP
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -17 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever, Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP
Rat (red): Dead
Rat (green): Dead
Delixia: 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP
Rat (blue): Dead
The Splatter Man: -3 HP

Everyone is up for actions in Round 4.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Did the acid miss? or just not do any damage?

Kisasi summons all of his rage and brands the Splatterman with a ray of holy might. It burns a personal symbol into the undead creature's flesh, bone, or even its incorporeal form.

Ranged Touch Attack, PBR, bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 21
Damage, pbr, undead, bless: 1d6 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 8

Swift action to declare judgement, std to attack, move to relocate.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

@Kisasi: It missed, barely.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Was the Splatterman not affected by my Burst of Radiance? If he failed that reflex, he can't cast magic missile (please oh please)


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Concur on not buffing ahead of time! :(

Delixia reels from the damage from the ranged attack. "We need to end this. Quickly!" Realizing she needs to get in there, she prepares herself the best she can and cast a protection spell on herself. Protection from Evil.

1,401 to 1,450 of 1,798 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Big Joe's Carrion Crown Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.