Carrion Crown (Inactive)

Game Master Big Joe

Ustalav Map
Lepidstadt

Loot Tracker

Clover's Crossing former Church of Pharasma

Initiative Rolls
[dice=Delixia]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Kisasi]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Mihaela]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Smaranda]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Thistle]1d20+4[/dice]


1,451 to 1,500 of 1,798 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Thistle: You are correct and I missed it in my last post. I will correct that now.

Splatter Man Reflex Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

The Splatter Man hovers across the floor unleashing another barrage of near invisible arrows.

Empowered Magic Missile at Mihaela: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3*1.5=4
Empowered Magic Missile at Kisasi: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3*1.5=4
Empowered Magic Missile at Thistle: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5*1.5=7
Empowered Magic Missile at Delixia: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4*1.5=6

_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 5

Bless 27/30 rounds.

Mihaela: -17 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -12 HP
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -21 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever, Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP
Rat (red): Dead
Rat (green): Dead
Delixia: Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage, -20 HP
Rat (blue): Dead
The Splatter Man: -11 HP

Everyone is up for actions in Round 5.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi will continue to zap the undead monster with his rays of hope.

Cast Disrupt Undead - Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 5


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Smaranda staggers as her wounds make themselves felt. She shoots an imploring look at the gnarf, he who holds the healing stick. But Delixia was right, they needed to end this now. Breathing heavily, she steps up to the Splatterman and throws a punch towards its leering face.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Thistle moved up behind his friends and channeled a bit of healing energy into them. It is only a small burst of healing, and there was nothing he could do for Smaranda and Kisasi at the moment.

channel: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 4) + 1 = 6

Channel, excluding the 2 dhampir


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Feeling the strength starting to leave her body, the inquisitor knows it is now or never and puts everything she has into her next attack.
She pronounces a judgment of destruction on the Splatterman. "Your time on this plane has come to an end!" Moving into flanking position with Smaranda, she puts all of her strength into her attack and slams her mace towards the evil creature.

Blessed Undead Cold Iron Morningstar Attack Flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 27
Judgment Blessed Undead Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 9

Judgment 1/2


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

I can't reach Kisasi this round, so I'm healing Smaranda

Mihaela rushes up to Smaranda and quickly puts her hand on Smaranda's shoulder. "Here, take this!" as she casts Inflict Moderate Wounds on her.

Inflict Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (8, 5) + 3 = 16

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi: Unfortunately, you could not have made your attack due to being unconscious from The Splatter Man's last barrage of Magic Missiles.

Smaranda and Delixia move to surround the ghostly figure of The Splatter Man and bring their combined might against him to no avail. Fists and weapons pass through him harmlessly.

Meanwhile Miheaela and Thistle work feverishly tend to the the injuries of their fellow party members.

The Splatter Man moves away from you all and begins to cast. You can hear his arcane words as he speaks echoing off of the stone and reverberating on the water.

DC 17 Spellcraft:
The Splatter Man is casting Summon Monster II.

GM REMINDER: Check the loot tracker at the top of the page. There are several items on there that can help you in this fight.

_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 6

Active Spells
Bless 26/30 rounds.

Mihaela: -11 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -6 HP
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -21 HP, Unconscious, Prone, Helpless, Dying
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever, Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage
Delixia: Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP
The Splatter Man: -11 HP

Everyone is up for actions in Round 6. Kisasi: You need to make a Stabilization check during Round 6.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Thistle moved over to Kisasi, preparing to heal him in a moment. First, though, he conjured up a starknife of pure force, which he sent zooming to swirl around the Splatterman and attack the phantasm leaving Thistle free to tend to his fallen friend. Of course, he never considered that the spell required him to direct it.

"Let's not heal him to death, this time, shall we?" he muttered to himself.

spiritual weapon: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5.

Move, cast spiritual weapon,fail miserably on the attack roll


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Are they passing through him due to being incorporeal or we missed?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

It is due to him being incorporeal. Unfortunately neither of the physical attacks were magical in nature and thus could not hit to deal half damage.

I strongly encourage you all to look at the Loot Tracker. Things like Holy Water, magical weapons, healing spells that use positive energy combined with a melee touch attack, and possibly even that Moldy Spellbook that once belonged to The Splatter Man could be of use against him.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

I ask because I have Touch the Spirit World which will help here.

Delixia steps up to Smaranda and closes her hand around the dhampir's fist. She closes her eyes and says a few quick words before opening her eyes and pulling her hand back. "Your fist will now strike him!"

Turning to the witch and gnarf she commands, "Search your items for something that can harm it, traditional weapons are not working."


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Who had that Inflict wounds wand from Father Grimburrow?

Smaranda breathes easier as her battered body is flooded with the energy from Mihaela's spell. Nodding her thanks, she squares off with the Splatter Man again, putting all her determination in the attack.

"Drops of red so sparkly bright..."

Her fist lashes out in an arc toward's the spectre's face.

"Splatters spell her name just right."

Her other fist whips upwards towards its plexus.

Attack, flurry of blows, Touch the spirit world: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Attack, flurry of blows, Touch the spirit world: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

I do, and I am about to use it on Kisasi.

Thistle grabbed a wand from his belt, checked to make sure it was the right one, then activated it. A burst of black and green energy poured into Kisasi, stopping the man's wounds and bringing him back to consciousness. Glancing over at where the glowing starknife was floating above the Splatterman, Thistle made it swoop and dive at the apparition, trying to slash at it.

negative energy: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi heaves himself off of the strone floor and pulls a vial of Holy Water out of a pouch. "Perhaps one of you can dump this on him. I don't want to try for fear of hurting myself with it."

The Splatter Man takes some punishment from the near invisible floating starknife and Smaranda's fist. He splutters at the blows while attempting to maintain his concentration. A spider the size of a man appears next to the The Splatter Man.

DC 27 Concentration Check: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

GM:

Giant Spider Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 7

Active Spells
Bless 25/30 rounds.

Mihaela: -11 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -6 HP
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever, Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage
Delixia: Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP
Giant Spider:
The Splatter Man: -25 HP

Everyone is up for actions in Round 7.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Thistle watched as his conjured starknife drove deep into the apparition, then winked out. Frantically, he started thinking of some other way to damage the spirit.

"That spellbook! Who has it? Maybe we can use it against him. If it was his, maybe he has some attachment to it. Tear it up, burn it, throw it at him, I don't know. Something!"

While he was shouting, Thistle grabbed a vial of holy water, ran over, and dashed it at the ghost.

Did we ever figure out how that spell book could be used against him?

starknife attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 2 = 24
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

confirm: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

holy water: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
2d4 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

holy water, confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Would be nice if I had confirmed those

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi pulls the spellbook out of his back. "This moldy thing? Good riddance! He starts ripping pages out, hoping Thistle is on to something.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela steps over to Kisasi, "Here! Some.. uh... hurting? for you!" as she casts a spell and touched Kisasi. "Smaranda! You had a great hit, do the same combination again, it should be effective!" she yells advice to Mihaela.

Inflict Light Wounds: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Combat Advice +2 to hit: Smaranda -> Splatterman

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi: How many pages are you tearing out at once?

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Umm, how many are there? Let's say 3 to start...


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

If all else fails, we could set fire to it? :)


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Punch-punch? Is that a combination? But if it worked... sure. Let's do that again. Smaranda sends another hook and uppercut towards the Splatterman, putting all her weight in the blows.

Attack, FoB, TotSW, Combat advice, power attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 - 1 = 28 Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9
Attack, FoB, TotSW, Combat advice, power attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 - 1 = 17 Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi: Mold has destroyed most of the book’s contents, but nine spells do remain viable: comprehend languages, dispel magic, false life, gust of wind, illusory script, levitate, mage armor, magic missile, and summon monster IV. You get to choose which three spells you want to tear out of the moldy spellbook.

The Splatter Man howls out in pain as the pages are ripped free of his spellbook.
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Delixia moves over towards where Smaranda and Thistle went and tears the remains of the cell door from its rotted hinges exposing the giant spider and The Splatter Man to the rest of the party.

The giant spider seeing the tasty morsels before it lunges forth to bite at Thistle.
Attack: Bite, Smite Good: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

The Splatter Man steps through the wall to get away from his attackers. He then readies to cast a spell if anyone opens the cell door.
_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 8

Active Spells
Bless 24/30 rounds.

Mihaela: -11 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -6 HP
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever, Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage
Delixia: Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP
Giant Spider:
The Splatter Man: -53 HP

Everyone is up for actions in Round 8.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela steps over to Delixia, "Here Delixia! May your wounds close with little pain." as she touches her on the shoulder and releases a hex. [b]"I can't see the creature anymore, I think he stepped out of view! Be careful!" She calls out.

Healing Hex: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Thistle Stumbled back from the spider, frantically waving his little starknife at it to keep the creature away.

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
1d4 ⇒ 4


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia feels the magical healing was over her and knows that her body is mending, but there is entirely too much adrenaline pumping through her right now to feel the difference. As she sees the reassuring efect of Smaranda's fist pounding into the Spllater Man, she directs her attention to the spider and swings her weapon towards it.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 19
Judgment Blessed Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Can any of us even cast these? In any case, let's start with comprehend languages, mage armor and magic missile. Is the damage 1d6+3 of pages?

"Should I keep tearing? It seems to be hurting him, but I can't tell if much else is..."

Kisasi prepares to tear false life, gust of wind, illusory script, and levitate out if no one shouts in opposition.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

"Tear away!" Mihaela exclaims!

I might be able to use, we'll pick them up and examine after we deal with splatterman

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Moldly Spellbook: comprehend languages, dispel magic, false life, gust of wind, illusory script, levitate, mage armor, magic missile, and summon monster IV.

The Splatter Man howls out in pain as the pages are ripped free of his spellbook before falling eerily silent.
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Delixia wails on the giant spider with her morningstar leaving it battered and bloody. The giant spider in turn sees only another tasty morsel before it lunges forth to bite at Delixia.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

_____________________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round: 9

Active Spells
Bless 23/30 rounds.

Mihaela: -11 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -6 HP
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever, Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage
Delixia: Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP
Giant Spider: -9 HP
The Splatter Man: -63 HP

Everyone is up for actions in Round 9.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi stands up, spellbook still in hand, and pulls out his starknife. Then he moves towward Mehaela.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

"Die!" Smaranda growls as she batters the apparition with her enchanted fists, drawing up from hidden reserves and willing her body to move faster, her fists to strike harder.

1 ki point for Ki flurry, which gives me an extra attack.

Attack, FoB, TotSW, Bless, power Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Attack, FoB, TotSW, Bless, power Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Attack, FoB, TotSW, Bless, power Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Smaranda decimates the giant spider with her fists.

COMBAT OVER!

Searching the room you are unable to locate any items just randomly laying about.

The oubliette is filled with dark murky water and is thirty feet deep. To retrieve anything from it you will need to make a DC 10 swim check and hold your breath.

Detect Magic:
You are able to detect both abjuration and transmutation auras from within the oubliette.

Darkvision:
Thirty feet down at the bottom of the flooded oubliette you can see the skeletal remains of man along with a longsword, dagger, and ring.

The following can only be done if the items are retrieved from the oubliette.

DC 25 Spellcraft:
This is longsword a +1 Keen Longsword.

DC 18 Spellcraft:
This dagger is a +1 Mithral Dagger.

DC 20 Spellcraft:
This ring is a Ring of Protection +1.

_____________________________________________
Character Status

Active Spells
Bless 22/30 rounds.

Mihaela: -11 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -6 HP
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever, Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage
Delixia: Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

"That was amazing, all of you. It was just like Herodicasit wrote in his opus The Feartelling of Haemish Alexdropoop. The holy water, the glowing fists, everything. Even DAY-LIX-EE-AH did a good job. I am so proud to be a part of this adventure. Now, what is in this hole here? It appears to be another skeleton, with some magical belongings. I bet if someone were to go down there, we might find some more tools to finish cleansing this place. Maybe we should have gone in there first. It doesn't look to be too deep."

Thistle will not volunteer to go down. There is a skeleton down there after all. But he will ID the items

spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Smaranda shrugs and slips into the freezing water, kicking towards the bottom.

Swim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi put the spellbook back in the bag, and starts building a fire so Smaranda can warm herself back up upon surfacing.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

"Well done everyone, but let's not get teary eyed in celebration yet. There is still work to be done here, please focus Thistle"

Swimming is NOT one of Delixia's favorite past times. She can however provide light for us to see what's going on. "I know you can see just fine, but I'd like to see if you need help."

Delixia cast light on Smaranada's body piece so that the party can observe what is happening below.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Having retrieved a magic longsword, a magically enhanced dagger, and a ring that provides continuous magical protection to its wearer from that watery grave you now have a choice to make.

You can see a room outside of this cell block but it is beyond the lowered and locked portcullis. thinking back to when you have passed through the common junction of the cell blocks you also know there is a cell block to the north that you have yet to inspect and explore.

What do you want to do now?

_____________________________________________
Character Status

Active Spells
Bless 20/30 rounds.

Mihaela: -11 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -6 HP
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever, Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage
Delixia: Protection from Evil, 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Well, we might as well explore the rest of it, shouldn't we?"

Kisasi leads the way back to the common junction.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

You have time to do any healing you wish to do before moving on. Just be sure you make the appropriate rolls for any healing or restoration spells you chose to cast.

From this common cell block junction and based on the design of the prison you have already seen you can assume that the unexplored room to the south is most likely another guard room for that cell block. You can also assume that the northern cell block is probably of the same design.

Looking to the north you can see occasional flickers of light in the darkness.
_____________________________________________
Character Status

Mihaela: -11 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -6 HP
Kisasi: 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever, 2 Wis Damage
Delixia: 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia holds up her hand before the party moves on. "I can't say that pushing forward at this moment is advisable. I need a short rest if you don't mind."

[ooc]We're down a lot of HP. How are our healing reserves?[/ppc]


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

I can't access my character at the moment, but I think I have plenty of wand healing left for the living, and about half a wand for the non-living among us


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

I think I'm out of harm spells... but i can still give everyone who hasn't had it a healing hex for the day and a few cure lights and a cure moderate

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Leveling up gives me access to restoration now, but can I use them now?

Kisasi nods, and starts casting. First, he casts a lesser restoration on himself, and then on Smaranda. (Unfortunately, I only have 2, and have to hit myself first.)

Restore Wisdom: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Restore Wisdom: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Then he casts inflict light wounds on himself

ILW: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi: Yes you can. All you need to do is pray to your god for a bit to gain access to the spell.

_____________________________________________
Character Status

Mihaela: -11 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -6 HP
Kisasi: -4 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever
Delixia: 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

So a few options as to what to do next:
1) Explore the cell block to the north.
2) Explore the guard room to the south.
3) Leave the prison (This would give you ample time to heal up, check into how to rid Smaranda of her curse, and/or sell anything you don't want to keep from what you have found throughout the adventure thus far, provided it is not directly tied to the story.)
4) Make camp here within the prison grounds and rest.
5) Etcetera...
I am just waiting on some direction as to what you all would like to do now.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

My preference would be to continue exploring, but Smaranda will not take the initiative to say so.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"I know everyone is hurting, and I would like to head out to rest, but it seems like there is little left to explore here. Shall we finish up?"

Kisasi leads to the guard room to the south.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Noticing Delixia's wounds, Thistle uses his wand twice to close her wounds and bring her back into nominal condition once more.

After being restored, Delixia moves up to the front with Kisasi and continues to the guard room.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

This room once served as a guardroom. Unlike other areas, though, the fire spread down this hall and into this room, partially as a result of several burning prisoners fleeing to the south. The fire didn’t do enough damage to cause a total collapse of this wing, but it did burn the winch controls to the portcullis to area U11 enough to cause the iron gate to drop and become stuck in place. The winch controls are almost hopelessly ruined as a result - they’re too heavy for mending to fix, but make whole can restore them, as can several hours of work supplemented by an appropriate Craft check and several new gears and other parts. If the winch is fixed, it can be used to raise the portcullis, allowing entry into area U11.

The guardroom contains nothing of value when you search it. There are no magical aura's detected within the room when you sweep it with Detect Magic.
_____________________________________________
Character Status

Mihaela: -11 HP
Thistle: 2 Wis Damage, -6 HP
Kisasi: -4 HP
Smaranda: Cursed, Filth Fever
Delixia: 2 Wis Damage, -14 HP


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

I should be fully healed from HP damage GM, Thistle bopped me twice with his wand.

Delixia tries to lift the portcullis by herself, which is a ridiculous assertion but she tries regardless. Without any movement at all, she asks "Does anyone have anything we can do to fix the winch or raise the portcullis?"

1,451 to 1,500 of 1,798 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Big Joe's Carrion Crown Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.