Carrion Crown (Inactive)

Game Master Big Joe

Ustalav Map
Lepidstadt

Loot Tracker

Clover's Crossing former Church of Pharasma

Initiative Rolls
[dice=Delixia]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Kisasi]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Mihaela]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Smaranda]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Thistle]1d20+4[/dice]


1,301 to 1,350 of 1,798 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

The skeleton still wears tatters of his chainmail uniform. While the chainmail is ruined and his weapons were taken, the prisoners had no real use for his keys by the time they got to him. Instead, they used the keys, symbols of control over the prisoners, as torture implements on the man. The keys sit inside of the skeleton’s pelvis. His badge also gave the prisoners an impromptu torture device—the metal disk has been wedged into his jaw, and is obviously the object that was used to shatter that part of his face.

Looking at the badge you are able to see that it is the Warden's badge of office. This means that this is most likely the skeleton of Warden Hawkran.

DC 15 Heal:
While examining his body reveals the grisly truth of his demise, which includes broken bones, severed hands, dislocated hips and shoulders, a shattered jaw, and numerous long, thin needles that have been driven into his ears, eye sockets, elbows, hips, and knees.

Smaranda please make a Will Save.


F Dhampir (Nosferatu-born) Monk (Harrow Warden) 4 | CURSED! | HP: 10/24 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:15 | F +4, R +6, W +5 (+2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects) | Sanity: 24/29 (2/14) | Init +4, Per +9 (darkvision) | CMD 25

Heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Yikes, that's some horrific torture! I had to make a will save in real life.

Setting her jaw, Smaranda reaches for the keys and the badge. So focused is she on these objects that she doesn't stop to try and make sense of the other foreign items present, or of the damage done to the body. Still, its identity and presence in the torture chamber is unsettling.

"I found them. The badge. And the keys."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Smaranda:
You see the iron maiden swing open to reveal Trandafira bound within, eyes wide with terror—the sight is enough at this point to compel you to rush up to the iron maiden in an attempt to free Trandafira.

As you reach into the iron maiden, it immediately slams shut, trapping you inside. At this point, at this point you quickly realize that the image of Trandafira was an illusion, but at the same time your body is wracked with pain, as if it were being pierced in dozens of places by iron spikes.

Smaranda must make a DC 14 Will Save.

Failure:
You become cursed by the haunted iron maiden and your Constitution reduced by 6 points (to a minimum score of 1). While enduring this curse, your body appears to bear dozens of deep, bloodless punctures.


F Dhampir (Nosferatu-born) Monk (Harrow Warden) 4 | CURSED! | HP: 10/24 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:15 | F +4, R +6, W +5 (+2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects) | Sanity: 24/29 (2/14) | Init +4, Per +9 (darkvision) | CMD 25

Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

With a wordless cry of anguish, Smaranda rushes towards the open iron coffin, which slams shut, trapping her inside. Muffled howling sounds from inside.

Yass, curse.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Heal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Kisasi shakes his head as he examines the Warden. "He did not die quietly, nor quickly. No one should have had to ever endure this."

Then his jaw drops open as he watches Smaranda. "What??"

He rushes to open the coffin.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi is able to quickly and easily open the iron maiden and immediately can see Smaranda's body bears dozens of deep, bloodless punctures.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia watches with horror as Smaranda gets trapped inside of the coffin, a silent gasp escaping her mouth as her eyes widen. She helps Kisasi open the coffin and extract the punctured dhampir. She quickly looks over Smaranda and offers a hushed, "How bad is it, are you with us?"


F Dhampir (Nosferatu-born) Monk (Harrow Warden) 4 | CURSED! | HP: 10/24 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:15 | F +4, R +6, W +5 (+2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects) | Sanity: 24/29 (2/14) | Init +4, Per +9 (darkvision) | CMD 25

Smaranda resists being dragged out of the iron maiden, wailing continuously and grasping the walls of the torture implement, the spikes further tearing into her flesh.

"Trandafira! Trandafira!"

Even though she knows it was an illusion, it takes her several moments to accept it and let go, sobs wracking her body, now covered with dozens of deep punctures that do not seem to bleed.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

What now?

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"This may be the most haunted place I have ever heard of..."

Kisasi casts detect magic and detect undead around the room and tries to recall if there is anything he can do to help put these ghosts to rest. At the very least, he takes the keys from the warden and cuts him down, laying his body to rest and saying some blessings for the dead.

If searching the room turns up nothing, he suggests "Shall we see if these keys open that secret door?"

Knowledge, religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Thistle grabbed Smaranda and yanked her out of the casket. He held her to him, whispering softly as he checked to see if her wounds were real or illusory.

heal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi:
You detect the presence of undead from with in the lidded basket at the head end of the rack on which you found the tortured remains of the warden.

Kisasi:
You do not detect any magical auras in this room.

Thistle:
The deep puncture marks in Smaranda's body appear quite real but are bloodless. Her body also seems far weaker now than it has been previously.

Searching this room you are able to locate the entrance to a secret passage in the east well. Looking into the passage you see the following. The rough stone walls of this natural cavern drip with moisture, leaving stagnant pools of water on the uneven floor.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"This basket... it has an undead presense in it. I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that the Warden has some unfinished business. Should we open it? Take it with us?"


F Dhampir (Nosferatu-born) Monk (Harrow Warden) 4 | CURSED! | HP: 10/24 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:15 | F +4, R +6, W +5 (+2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects) | Sanity: 24/29 (2/14) | Init +4, Per +9 (darkvision) | CMD 25

Smaranda follows along passively, her shoulders hunched and her feet shuffling on the floor with rasping sounds. Her thin arms are wrapped around herself, and she's shivering and muttering, jumping at every noise.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

"I'm sorry Smaranda. I don'thave any spells that can restore your strength. Let me look in my pack and see if there might be something...thistlewort, no not good. Oh, what's this? No, that only works on menstrual cramps. Perhaps this?"

Thistle pulled a jar of green paste with small flecks of brown in it from his sack and opened the top. He sniffed it, then his eyes opened wide and he grinned.

"Here, eat some of this."

He proffered the bottle to Smaranda.


F Dhampir (Nosferatu-born) Monk (Harrow Warden) 4 | CURSED! | HP: 10/24 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:15 | F +4, R +6, W +5 (+2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects) | Sanity: 24/29 (2/14) | Init +4, Per +9 (darkvision) | CMD 25

Smaranda gives Thistle a wary look, and hesitantly reaches out with her fingers to scoop a small amount of the paste and eat it.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia doesn't know what is wrong with Smaranda, well other than the holes that pierce her body that is, so she offers to take the lead. "I'll go first." Moving to the front she holds everyone back until she has enough time to survey the cavern.

She studies the cavern for signs of trouble or further haunting. Take 20+8=28 Perception.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Thistle: What did you give Smaranda to eat?

Delixia: How far into the cavern do you want to go?

The rough stone walls of this natural cavern drip with moisture, leaving stagnant pools of water on the uneven floor.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

@Gm - I was waiting to see if she was going to try it :)

Smaranda tasted the paste, a sweet concoction of apples and cinnamon.

"It was my mimi's recipe. The best applesauce I've ever had. I begged her for it when I left home. It may not be a magical restorative, but I've found it always lifts my spirits!"

Thistle shrugged his pack back on and then followed DAY-LIX-EE-AH into the cavern.


F Dhampir (Nosferatu-born) Monk (Harrow Warden) 4 | CURSED! | HP: 10/24 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:15 | F +4, R +6, W +5 (+2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects) | Sanity: 24/29 (2/14) | Init +4, Per +9 (darkvision) | CMD 25

Smaranda smacks her lips and frowns expectantly. The taste was certainly nice, not what she had expected, but... she didn't feel any different? Puzzled, she follows the others into the cavern, looking around and wary of danger.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Due to being extra cautious in her approach Delixia manages avoid a seemingly mundane patch of moist stone as it is suddenly revealed to be more, as a terrible pseudopod lashes out.

DC 14 Knowledge (dungeoneering):
This creature is a Gray Ooze. It is a medium sized ooze. You know that they are immune to both cold and fire.

GM:

Initiative Rolls
Delixia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Kisasi: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Mihaela: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
Smaranda: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Thistle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Gray Ooze: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (14) - 5 = 9

______________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round 1

Mihaela -6 HP
Smaranda
Delixia
Thistle 3 Con Damage
Kisasi -6 HP
????

The entire party is up for actions in this combat round.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Knowledge, dungeoneering (monster lore): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

"Watch out!" Kisasi points at the ooze as he speaks. "That is a gray ooze - living, and dangerous. Luckily, it isn't a really big one, but they are still hard to kill. Don't even try cold or fire... they just ignore them!"

Kisasi steps back and casts Acid splash.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11
Acid Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


F Dhampir (Nosferatu-born) Monk (Harrow Warden) 4 | CURSED! | HP: 10/24 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:15 | F +4, R +6, W +5 (+2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects) | Sanity: 24/29 (2/14) | Init +4, Per +9 (darkvision) | CMD 25

Finally. Something she can hit. No haunts, no strange visions, no weird magic messing with your mind.

"Does it ignore fists? I don't think so."

Rushing forward, Smaranda attempts to pummel the ooze, a ferocious glee on her face.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia tries to identify what these things are, but can't quite put her finger on it. Luckily Kisasi chimes in and she nods in return. "On it!"

Del moves in alongside of Smaranda as she rushes forward. Swinging her morningstar towards the target, she hopes to quickly put an end to whatever things are.

Knowledge: Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Thistle moved into the tunnel, but unable to see the combatants, he just stood back and whistled a merry tune until he was able to contribute.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela touches Smaranda on her shoulder and places a protective Ward on her.

Ward (Su): The warded creature receives a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saving throws. This ward lasts until the warded creature is hit or fails a saving throw.

Delixia DC 20 Reflex Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Acid Damage to Cold Iron Morningstar: 1d6 ⇒ 1

The Gray Ooze strikes out at Delixia hoping for a meal.
Attack: Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage: Bludgeon then Acid: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (1) = 7
CMB: Grab vs. Delixia: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
______________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round 2

Mihaela -6 HP
Smaranda (Ward)
Delixia -7 HP (Grappled)
Thistle 3 Con Damage
Kisasi -6 HP
Gray Ooze -17 HP (Grappled)

The entire party is up for actions in this combat round.


F Dhampir (Nosferatu-born) Monk (Harrow Warden) 4 | CURSED! | HP: 10/24 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:15 | F +4, R +6, W +5 (+2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects) | Sanity: 24/29 (2/14) | Init +4, Per +9 (darkvision) | CMD 25

Growling, Smaranda unleashes the full power of her frustration with this cursed place, kicking and stomping the gelatinous mass. Her feet are a blur as she spins in place, aiming blow after blow at the ooze.

Attack, Flurry of blows, Idiot Strike (DC 13): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Attack, Flurry of blows: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Attack, Ki Flurry: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

3/4 Ki points remaining, attacks are considered magical for the purpose of overcoming DR (if applicable).

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Will Save: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (14) - 4 = 10

Smaranda's initial blow curses the ooze with bad luck.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

______________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round 2

Mihaela -6 HP
Smaranda (Ward)
Delixia -7 HP (Grappled)
Thistle 3 Con Damage
Kisasi -6 HP
Gray Ooze -50 HP (Grappled)

Mihaela, Delixia, Thistle, and Kisasi are up for actions in this combat round.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

"Are we winning? I can't see! DAY-LIX-EE-AH, you'll let me know if you need my assistance, won't you? What with your wide thighs and shaggy hair, I can't see what's going on!"

delay until able to contribute

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi loads his crossbow and fires, hoping this does something against an ooze.

Ranged: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

It clearly has no effect as it ricochets off a wall.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Half covered in this disgusting ooze, Thistle's commentary is the last thing she wants to hear at this particular moment. Screaming in frustration she tries to yank herself free from its grasp. Afterwards she shouts, "It's a shame your voice doesn't grate on the nerves of the evil we face as much as it does on MINE!"

Break Grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela stands back and keeps an eye on everyone. Delay.

With Delixia having broken free of the ooze's grasp the ooze strikes out once more for its meal.

Attack vs. Delixia: Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage: Bludgeon, Acid: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 4 + (1) = 6

After striking Delixia the Gray Ooze collapses to the cavern floor and does not move. You all are able to easily end this threat at this point.

COMBAT OVER!

What do you all wish to do now?
______________________________________
Character Status

Mihaela -6 HP
Smaranda (Ward)
Delixia -13 HP
Thistle 3 Con Damage
Kisasi -6 HP


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Thistle moved forward and tapped DAY-LIX-EE-AH with his wand, making sure that the acid burns were healing up nicely before speaking.

"Ouch! That looked like it might have hurt. Why didn't you let me know you were so injured? I could have done something about it. Do you perhaps belong to one of those sects that believe mortal suffering is necessary for eternal enlightenment? Because let me tell you, mortal suffering is just that. There's nothing else to it. Desna's more about personal freedom and expression. And smiting the occasional undead. Perhaps you should reconsider your life choices."

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Is it ok to touch this thing?"

Kisasi looks for a stick or something similar, and starts poking around in the ooze.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia is relieved after gnarf heals her wounds, but she could have done without the commenentary. As much as she would like to reach out and show the flamboyant mouth what mortal suffering is, she instead closes her eyes and tries to ascend to a happy place where there are no small people talking incessantly. Oh, the life. She lets out an audible sigh and stretches her back and rolls her neck.

When Kisasi speaks she opens her eyes and nods, "I believe so." Spinning to survey the cavern, she searches for anything else of relevance in here. If nothing is observed, she presses on further into the cavern.

Take 20 on Perception.


F Dhampir (Nosferatu-born) Monk (Harrow Warden) 4 | CURSED! | HP: 10/24 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:15 | F +4, R +6, W +5 (+2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects) | Sanity: 24/29 (2/14) | Init +4, Per +9 (darkvision) | CMD 25

Oh wow, I guess the site ate my post and I didn't even notice.

As the others bicker and look around, Smaranda stands rocking in place, staring at nothing, hands brushing her bloodless wounds over and over. Every now and then a deep shudder courses through her body and her teeth chatter.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Searching this cavern you do not find anything of interest. Following the cavern to its end you come to another door. This door open into the northwestern “cell” in this area that is not actually a cell, but rather a staging area for the transport of prisoners to the torture chamber. Rusty manacles hang from pegs on the wall here.

Leaving that northwestern cell. Several iron doors line the walls of this partially ruined cellblock—the doors themselves hang askew on their hinges, revealing empty cells beyond. Partially burnt wooden support timbers still function to the north, while to the south they’ve collapsed and caused cell walls to crumble as well. Rivulets of water drip down the southwestern wall to create a shallow pool in this ruined portion of the room, with overflow filling an oubliette hole in the middle of the room nearly to the rim.

DC 20 Perception:
You notice droops of blood welling up along the walls.

GM:

Initiative Rolls
Delixia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Kisasi: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Mihaela: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
Smaranda: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Thistle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

______________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Surprise Round

Kisasi -6 HP
Mihaela -6 HP
Haunt
Delixia
Smaranda (Ward)
Thistle 3 Con Damage

Everyone who makes the Perception check can act in the surprise round.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 Not me!


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Nope


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia is very interested in studying the ground under her feet. She is completely obsesses there that is some green ooze stuck on her right boot that she can't seem to shake free.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 Ha.


F Dhampir (Nosferatu-born) Monk (Harrow Warden) 4 | CURSED! | HP: 10/24 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:15 | F +4, R +6, W +5 (+2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects) | Sanity: 24/29 (2/14) | Init +4, Per +9 (darkvision) | CMD 25

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Smaranda wanders up to one of the walls, extending a finger to wipe of some of the droplets of blood forming on it.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Mihaela Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Mihaela:
You see bloody capital M written out on the wall nearest to you.

Kisasi:
You see bloody capital K written out on the wall nearest to you.

Delixia:
You see bloody capital D written out on the wall nearest to you.

Samranda:
You see bloody capital S written out on the wall nearest to you.

Thistle:
You see bloody capital T written out on the wall nearest to you.

Everyone needs to make a DC 16 Will Save.

Failure:
You take 2 points of Wisdom Damage.

______________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round 1

Kisasi -6 HP
Mihaela -6 HP, 2 Wis Damage
Haunt
Delixia
Smaranda (Ward)
Thistle 3 Con Damage

Kisasi and Mihaela are up for actions in this round.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

"Argh! The blood!"

Kisasi casts hide from undead upon himself.


F Dhampir (Nosferatu-born) Monk (Harrow Warden) 4 | CURSED! | HP: 10/24 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:15 | F +4, R +6, W +5 (+2 vs. disease and mind-affecting effects) | Sanity: 24/29 (2/14) | Init +4, Per +9 (darkvision) | CMD 25

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 + another 2 if it is a mind-affecting effect

With a hungry look on her face, Smaranda licks the blood off her finger.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 ...and fail!

Thistle saw the blood on the wall, finally, and stared uncomprehendingly as it swam across the stones to coalesce in the shape of a letter 'T'. His mind gibbered at the thought of what he was seeing, then he began to wonder out loud.

"If Keltish is the native language of Kelt, and Quadirish is the dialect spoken in Qadira, then where do the Gibbers come from? Or would they be Gibberese? Gibberesians? It seems odd. I've never heard of the country of Gibber before. Perhaps it's across the ocean?"


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia takes a step back when she observes something written on the wall. Her shock quickly turns to confusion as her companions crumple around her. As Thistle begins to blabber about Gibberish, Delixia reaches out and slaps his face. "Snap out of it, man! Focus!"

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

______________________________________
Initiative/Character Status
Round 1/2

Kisasi -6 HP, 2 Wis Damage
Mihaela -6 HP, 2 Wis Damage
Haunt
Delixia
Smaranda 2 Wis Damage
Thistle 3 Con Damage, 2 Wis Damage

Delisia, Smaranda, and Thistle are up for actions in Round 1. Kisasi and Mihaela are up for actions in Round 2.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi looks in his pack to see if he still has a haunt siphon.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Thistle considered their plight for a moment. He was rapidly running through his alotted channels for the day, but these haunts were horrible. Perhaps one more wouldn't hurt...?

channel: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 5) + 1 = 11, excluding Kisasi and Smaranda

1,301 to 1,350 of 1,798 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Big Joe's Carrion Crown Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.