Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Trail of the Apprentice [Private]

Game Master PorterMacShack

Google Drive folder for maps


1 to 50 of 328 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Dire Halfling

It has been about two weeks since your battle with Black Fang. The four of you are relaxing in the Rusty Dragon, sharing some drinks. However, you are startled by the sudden sound of a bell tolling repeatedly, followed shortly by the sound of footfalls and screams. As you run outside, you see that there are four orcs across the small field in the town square. One of them is hacking away at the door of the house and shop of Edwin Pierce, the local blacksmith. Three orcs armed with axes and javelins stand guard around him, watching for any villagers who try to stop them. Most of the villagers are either hiding in the back of their various shops and taverns, or trying to dislodge a large wagon that is propping the gate to the east open.
Orc 1: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Orc 2: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Orc 3: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Orc 4: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Belliken: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Hank: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Phedran: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Sofia: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Initiative Order
Hank
Phedran
Orc 2
Sofia
Orc 1
Orcs 3&4
Belliken


HP: 13/13 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +5 * Wand 43/50

Hank looks at his beer real quick: a wormwood infused beer that our planet would recognize as an India Pale Ale for its strength and bitterness.

"I've heard about seein' green fairies after swiggin' too much of this brew but these guys aren't the kind of green I was hopin' for. Was hoping for one of those spritely ones with the long legs. Welp, dragon fighters gotta hero, gonna go get Cammy."

Hank leans over to Sofia and casts Virtue on her, before scuttling as fast as his little halfling legs can carry him, heading toward the stables. Over his shoulder he shouts, "Gettin' the camel, hold 'em off for a bit. We'll try shuttin' the gate since camels and wagons add up to... not great but ok enough."

That's assuming he can even reach Cammy within a few moves--not sure where Big C is right now, but I'll stick with Virtuing Sofia regardless. Love me some cantrips. If I can get to Cammy within a couple turns, I'd like to try that, and add him to initiative when appropriate. It's a beautiful summer evening here in Seattle, spent the morning downtown at the markets, back home on the north side. Gonna cook dinner in a minute. Life's good--hope it's going well for you folks.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 1 | HP: 7 / 9 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | +3 Ranged ATK, +1 Melee ATK | Bombs: 0/4 | Spells: 1st 1/2 | Active conditions: none.

Where on the map are we saying is the Rusty Dragon? If we're on the south side of the map, I think the only thing I'd be able to do is take a ranged shortbow attack. Plus, I'm assuming that when we heard the commotion, we went and grabbed all of our regular adventuring gear before heading out the door?


Dire Halfling

Sorry, I forgot to put your characters on the map. The centre building on the south side of the map is the Rusty Dragon, and you all have your equipment. Hank, I'll say that you can get Cammy into the fight on round 2, and he'll be added into initiative order in that round.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 1 | HP: 7 / 9 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | +3 Ranged ATK, +1 Melee ATK | Bombs: 0/4 | Spells: 1st 1/2 | Active conditions: none.

Phedran rushes out the tavern door to the square, and sees the four greenskinned louts across the way. Having grabbed his trusty shortbow from his room at the inn, he nocks an arrow, and takes aim.

The alchemist bites his lip, resisting the urge to yell across the square to get the foul orcs' attention and distract them from breaking down the blacksmith's door. The moment of surprise will better serve me.

Spoiler:

Move: Up 3, then right 4 (30')
Standard: Attack with shortbow against southernmost orc

Attack (shortbow, hopefully vs. flat-footed): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin (1) Current HP 8/10

And here we were just enjoying some time off Sofia thinks as she withdraws her longsword. She considers engaging the orcs in conversation to see if they can be reasoned with before Phedran's arrow shoots past.

Moves forward north 20ft


Dire Halfling

Phedran's arrow flies across the square and buries itself in the orc's chest. He staggers back with a grunt, but is still on his feet.
Seeing the three of you rush out of the Rusty Dragon, the westernmost orc charges across the field and heaves a javelin at the unarmoured halfling.
Javelin: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 2 = 7
However, it land in the dirt just a few inches away from Belliken's feet.
Then Sofia moves 20' north
The orc at the door continues to try to hack the door down.
Damage: 1d6 + 4 - 5 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 5 = 4
There is the sound of a crack as he brings the axe down on it, but the door is unyielding.
The orc with the arrow in his chest staggers towards you, but is bleeding heavily.
The remaining one dashes towards Sofia, axe in hand.


Halfling HP:8/8, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+2, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 1/4

Belliken has been enjoying the attention and respect of the townsfolk, letting it inflate his ego to a dangerous level. Now that the town is in trouble again he jumps to the rescue.

Can't let the people down, though it seems they can't stay out of trouble .

He runs out of the tavern and gets his bearings. So much has already happened and the orcs are on the move. He readies his crossbow and takes at the nearest orc.

Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Dire Halfling

Belliken fires his crossbow and hits the orc. It's still up though, seemingly fueled purely by its bloodlust.


Dire Halfling

Cammy's turn will be in between Orc 2 and Sofia.


HP: 13/13 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +5 * Wand 43/50

Whoops, my turn snuck up on me!

Hank busts open the stable door and whistles his super-secret Cammy call, adding "Cammy, attack the ones that look almost tough as you are!"

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Hank then casts Magic Fang on Cammy, using the touch attack to give him that classic swat on the rump for encouragement.


Halfling HP:8/8, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+2, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 1/4

So phedran's turn?

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 1 | HP: 7 / 9 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | +3 Ranged ATK, +1 Melee ATK | Bombs: 0/4 | Spells: 1st 1/2 | Active conditions: none.

Ah, so it is. Terribly sorry. I'll attack the orc directly north of me.

Phedran, aghast by the sight of the orc lurching forward, takes aim once again. Gods... despite the chest wound I've given him, he still comes at me with all the feral rage of... Phedran realizes that he is being absent-minded, and given the severity of the situation, then releases the bow with a quick thwack as the string hits his forward hand.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Dire Halfling

Once again, Phedran's arrow finds its mark. The severely wounded westernmost orc manages to hurl its axe at Phedran before collapsing into the dirt.
Throwing Axe: 1d20 + 2 - 10 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 10 = 12
Confirmation: 1d20 + 2 - 10 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 10 = -2
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
By some stroke of luck (for the orcs), the raider is able to pour all of his strength into the throw and nearly drops the elf, but he is still up. Cammy's turn


HP: 11/14 * AC 14 * Init +2 * Perception +1 * Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +0 * Senses: Scent, Low Light

Cammy cannily canters 100 ft straight ahead with a double move, hunting for the best position from which to expectorate upon and chomp on his foes.

"SKROOOONK!!!!"

...he may be canny, but he's not subtle.

Just noticed the trees--please spend one extra 5ft of move to place Cammy in the treeless section, so, he goes straight until he clears Hank, then one 5 ft diagonal east, one normal 5 ft east into the clear lane between trees, then all the rest of his move straight forward.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 1 | HP: 7 / 9 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | +3 Ranged ATK, +1 Melee ATK | Bombs: 0/4 | Spells: 1st 1/2 | Active conditions: none.

In an instant, Phedran finds it very hard to breathe. Any air in his lungs seethes skyward in a sucking gasp.

He looks down, and notices a savage looking handle protruding from his leather armour. "That's... not.. supposed to be there?" he says to himself, astonished at the sight.

The elf's knees buckle. He clutches at his bandolier. His surroundings fade in and out with every breath.

Must... stay calm. Administer... medical attention... immediately. Doctor's orders. To.. self. Heh.


Halfling HP:8/8, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+2, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 1/4

Sofia?

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin (1) Current HP 8/10

Orc 2 I believe? If it's me I apologise and consider this a holding response. Just spent 11 hours driving home from holiday when it should have taken 5. God bless the UK road infrastructure. Will update tomorrow on my plans to bring death to orcs and i hope you are all well


Dire Halfling

Orc 2 was the one that hit Phedran with the axe.

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin (1) Current HP 8/10

Sofia charges at the easternmost Orc, raising her masterwork longsword above her head, still with flecks of dried blood from Black Fang etched onto the edge of the blade. She swings at the Orc

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Dire Halfling

The orc ducks under Sofia's blade.
Sofia and Cammy, your HP started at full this battle. Looks like you forgot to change it after Black Fang's Dungeon.
The farthest raider continues hacking away at the blacksmith's door, and yells something in Orcish.

Those who can understand Orcish:
"Odran! Back me up!"

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
The sturdy door is now showing signs of damage.
The centre orc turns when he hears the other's shout, and retreats, hurling a javelin at Cammy.
Javelin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
The weapon flies past Cammy and lands in the dirt about 20 feet later.
The final orc swings his axe at Sofia.
Axe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
However, her shield is more than sufficient to deflect the blow.


Halfling HP:8/8, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+2, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 1/4

Belliken sighs and takes a full round of movement to get to the left behind Cammy as far as he can. The trees are obstructing his view and he has no time to reload.


HP: 13/13 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +5 * Wand 43/50

Hank scampers up with a double move to stand just to the bottom left of Phedran. His friend is obviously badly hurt--Hank tries to encourage the good doctor with an optimistic prognosis, despite the distinctly audible sounds of the elf's indoor plumbing gone haywire:

"Now don' you worry, Pheddy, I got the wand right here and I'm gonna swat ya with it soon's I catch my breath. Just don' go too far just now an' be careful 'till I can get you well again."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 1 | HP: 7 / 9 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | +3 Ranged ATK, +1 Melee ATK | Bombs: 0/4 | Spells: 1st 1/2 | Active conditions: none.

Phedran smiles at the blurry silhouette. His eyes water at the streaks of light and shadow that his world has become. He can feel his sight darken and narrow at the peripherals, but he knows what he sees is a friend.

Ah, my little wee'n friend. The diminutive dromedarian driver.

GM MacShack wrote:

Axe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

However, her shield is more than sufficient to deflect the blow.

FYI, that last attack's showing up as a crit for me, as above.

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin (1) Current HP 8/10

Why did you have to mention that Phedran? ;-) Seriously, was going to say the same thing


Dire Halfling

Weird… I remember it being a nat 1 or 2 or something like that. Just to check if I'm going crazy or the dice are changing, I'll roll a few d20s in the discussion tab.
Confirmation: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
... or at least Sofia thought it would be enough, but the orc's axe inflicts a deep wound, dropping Sofia to the ground.
Damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (1, 2) + 8 = 11

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin (1) Current HP 8/10

Sofia's world turns a milky grey and she feels the pressure of the axe against her chest but, remarkably, no pain. That's because I'm dying she thinks, as she slumps to the ground. Fading into delicious and welcoming darkness she has the strangest thought I wonder if my father would be proud

Stats updated to show Sofia is now at -1 and dying


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 11/14 * AC 14 * Init +2 * Perception +1 * Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +0 * Senses: Scent, Low Light

I think it might be Cammy's turn? If not, my apologies, and please play my turn as follows when it comes up:

Cammy charges the nearest orc unless it happens to be Orc 2--who may/may not have already gone? If Cammy can't charge, subtract 2 from the following roll.

Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 221d4 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Cammy puts his ears behind his head and rumbles at full speed at the nearest orc. Cammy's a camel, as you all know, but that doesn't mean he doesn't think. I'll try to provide a translation of his camelid thoughts for us below, though I'll admit it is extremely difficult to do so with any accuracy.

"SO READY to CHOMP on ANYONE but SPECIALLY ANYONE FOODHANK says CHOMP THAT ONE ah this one is SLOW I am FAST I am BEAUTIFUL I am DEADLY STALLION these ones THROW SHARP STUFF at NICEWOMAN and TALKYELF who give CARROTS and PATS to me and as such BELONG to ME and thus GREENTHROWTOOTHFOLKS must be CHOOOOMPED"


Dire Halfling

Sofia Death Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
I'll post with the orcs' moves later today, probably around 3.


Dire Halfling

The orc at the door continues his assault.
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
There is a crunch as his axe widens the crack in the door.
The orc screams as Cammy clamps down his jaws. In the final few seconds before collapsing in a heap to the ground, the orc swings his axe.
Axe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
However, he is not able to muster enough force to slice through the thick hair.
Seeing the destruction that the camel hath wrought, the final orc runs north and throws a javelin.
Javelin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 - 4 for cover = 13
The weapon snags in the branches of a tree.


Halfling HP:8/8, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+2, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 1/4

Seeing the final orc flee Belliken reloads his crossbow and goes for a shot.

Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 1 | HP: 7 / 9 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | +3 Ranged ATK, +1 Melee ATK | Bombs: 0/4 | Spells: 1st 1/2 | Active conditions: none.

Given that Phedran can only use a single action, and it won't affect turn order, I'll go ahead with my turn.

Phedran, with his head ringing, and his breathing becoming more laboured, grabs a vial containing a red liquid.

I trust explicitly in the alchemical arts. And this is the purest form of a field experiment; this formula works, and I'll keep on this mortal world for another cycle...

The alchemist pops the stopper, then gulps the liquid in one slow. reverse nod.

Or, this mixture is inert, and I'm doomed.

Cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

A surge of energy washes over Phedran, and he can feel the skin underneath his leather jerkin tighten. He grabs the savage hatchet embedded in his chest, and pulls it after a moment of hestitation.

Foreign object has been removed. Patient, er... self has been mended to best of ability given the situation on the battlefield.

Phedran tosses the throwing axe to the dirt below, then grabs his bow.

Now, to return the favour.

Initiative Order
Hank
Phedran (already acted)
———————
Orc 2
Sofia
Orc 1
Orcs 3&4
Belliken


HP: 13/13 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +5 * Wand 43/50

Hank sees the good doctor is on the mend under his own power and scampers over to Sofia--a double move should put him in place to administer the Cure Light Wand next turn.


Dire Halfling

Orcs 2 and 3 are dead, and Sofia has stabilized, so looks like it's Cammy's turn.


HP: 11/14 * AC 14 * Init +2 * Perception +1 * Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +0 * Senses: Scent, Low Light

"SKROOOOONK!"

Cammy steps up to the nearest orc and CHOOOOOMPS.

CHOOOOMP: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d4 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Dire Halfling

Just as the orc brings back his axe for another swing at the door, Cammy clamps onto his upper arm with a sickening crunch. The raider manages to get off one final attack Cammy before slumping to the ground.
Axe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
The last remaining orc moves north and makes a last-ditch attack on the camel from a distance, but misses.
Javelin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Dire Halfling

Map update coming in a few hours, the orc near Cammy is dead, Cammy moved northeast 5 feet, and the remaining orc moved a total of 25 feet north.


Halfling HP:8/8, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+2, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 1/4

Belliken lines up another crossbow bolt, hoping to catch the last orc.
Crossbow: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


HP: 13/13 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +5 * Wand 43/50

Hank bends over Sofia's badly damaged body, gingerly applying the wand to her wounds. He tries to concentrate on the task at hand, trusting Cammy to take care of himself.

"Gee my friend, that looks real bad. Hope I'm here in time."

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Believe that makes it Sofia's turn now?

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin (1) Current HP 8/10

Darkness...falling...peace...so tired. Just a little sleep..wait...what...light? No, I don't want the light, turn it off it's too bright....getting closer....but I'm so tired. Can't I just stay?

Wh...where? Light...dark so far away....Hank? Where is the dark?


HP: 13/13 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +5 * Wand 43/50

Dark's in nighttime and deep holes and boxes what's been shut up tight but you're in the light now Sofie, get up and help us whomp these scraps of orcs!


HP: 13/13 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +5 * Wand 43/50

Gosh I've gotten confused by initiative this fight. I think from now on I'll make either Hank or Cammy delay so I have one turn instead of trying to manage two. Whose turn is it?


Dire Halfling

It's Hank's turn. In the future, we can just assume that Cammy delays until right after Hank (so they effectively go at the same time) if you want.


HP: 13/13 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +5 * Wand 43/50

If it's not too confusing, I'd like to have it be--we both go on whoever rolled lower's initiative. Could be Cammy delaying for Hank or vice versa, but that way I can be sure both will act on the first turn. In a situation like this fight where they enter at different moments I'll have them sync up on the first turn they are there together. That means if one of you notices that, say, it's Hank's first turn but Cammy hasn't acted yet, and your character/villain is in between them, you can go ahead take your turn instead of waiting for me to sign in to type "Hank/Cammy Delays." Should simplify things as I don't want to cause confusion or slow down the game. I'll still do the "Hank Delays" post if I sign in before someone acts, though.

Hank sees that his friend Sofia is back from the brink. Now his priority is to get back in touch with Cammy. Hank pauses to survey the situation, muttering "Now where in the nine hecks has that camel got to?"

Hank delays until Cammy's next turn, which I believe means that it is Phedran's turn? And I apologize again if I've been going out of turn, folks!

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 1 | HP: 7 / 9 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | +3 Ranged ATK, +1 Melee ATK | Bombs: 0/4 | Spells: 1st 1/2 | Active conditions: none.

Having regained his composure, and shaking away the creeping darkness tunneling his vision, Phedran grabs an arrow from his quiver and nocks it on his trusty shortbow.

Curses be to you and your foul friends before you!

He lets his fingers loose, and the arrow finds flight.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Move: 10' north (should put me within 55' of the orc)
Standard: Attack (shortbow)


Dire Halfling

Current Initiative Order
Phedran (just went)
Cammy and Hank
Sofia
Orc
Belliken


Dire Halfling

Unfortunately, the orc is able to step back out of the way of Phedran's arrow.


HP: 13/13 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +5 * Wand 43/50

Hank double moves from Sofia's side toward the action--his short halfling legs put him somewhere diagonally northwest of her current position on the map.

[b]"Get them, Cammy! Get them!"[b]


HP: 11/14 * AC 14 * Init +2 * Perception +1 * Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +0 * Senses: Scent, Low Light

"MWOOONK!"

Cammy is all too happy to oblige. He charges the remaining orc.

Camel Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 141d4 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Dire Halfling

As Hank makes his way through the trees, he emerges to find very smug-looking camel, and a very dead-looking orc. After less than a minute, a stout man with a dark grey beard, Edwin Pierce, makes his way over from the gate, which has now been successfully closed. "Many thanks for protecting this town. The mayor says she wants to see you in her office." Edwin goes over to the shop and begins fiddling with the lock. Feel free to heal up before seeing the mayor.

1 to 50 of 328 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Trail of the Apprentice [Private] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.