Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest (Inactive)

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Carrion Hill Module


651 to 700 of 1,789 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Starting from L8

Grigor charges G8 and doing an attack against the Zombie F9.

I believe thats +2 for charge and - 2 for sickened unless I get another save.

Acrobatics

1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 2 = 7

Short Sword Attack

1d20 + 10 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 2 - 2 = 17


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

The dice do verily hate us on acrobatics rolls and desire Mirth at our expense... I imagine that puts me MINUS an attack AND prone at Zombie 9's feet. I am gonna have alllll sorts of AaO fun next round


Map

If you're around the vats, you need to make a save. If you make it, no worries. If you fail, you're sickened as long as you're exposed. If you go out (Valiard, Iozef and Mireza), you can try another time to shake off, but you'll have to save again if you go back in.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Valiard's outside then inside anti-sickness rolls for the first time he unlocked the door, and the second time he left to go around the building 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

What do I need to roll to get out of the tentacles? CMB? CMB is modified by BAB so I assume I take the -3 enervation to it. 1d20 + 4 - 3 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 3 = 6

That isn't going to make it.

The black tentacles wrap around Valiard's legs arms and chest, their rubbery strength slowly squeezing. Valiard gasps for air, but each time that he breathes out, the tentacle constricts a bit more, crushing the air out of him.

Black spots begin to swim before Valiard's eyes, but he is unable to break free, or even gather the breath to call out.

I think that this business is a bit too much for me...


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Just occurs to me that I am headed in the WRONG damm direction... I was charging up to help Valiard. Instead of should have been following my own damn advice and gotten out


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3
Valiard Tessar wrote:
What do I need to roll to get out of the tentacles? CMB? CMB is modified by BAB so I assume I take the -3 enervation to it.

CMB or Escape Artist, -3 to both. Escape Artist gives you an extra +2, but I'm pretty sure that's still not going to do it.

Windle Thetra wrote:
Thank you so much for that bit of advice. Feh :-).

*sheepish look* Sorry. Thought you were pretty safe going for a DC 5.

Grigor Vachkov wrote:
Just occurs to me that I am headed in the WRONG damm direction... I was charging up to help Valiard. Instead of should have been following my own damn advice and gotten out

Here I thought you were charging Myre to take the target off of Mireza. Guess you're not her hero after all. ;)


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Never was :)


Map

Round 8: The Detailed Citizens of Carrion Hill
Making his way to the outside of the building, Iozef notices Valiard being grappled by some form of tentacles. By the gods. Hang on, Mr. Tessar! Iozef then takes off in a dead run.

Windle continues to advance slowly, cold fury in his gaze and voice. "You signed your own death warrant when you put your name in that book, 'Keeper.' But I'll show you more mercy than that thing the five of you called up." Windle gets ahead of himself, slips, and falls, but manages to avoid going in the vat. Windle is prone.

Mireza bites back a sob as the acid continues to eat into her shoulder. Seeing Iozef heading out the battered front doors, she follows, hoping to get out of range of the middenstone merchant's caustic spells. Rounding the corner of the building, she sees Valiard wrapped in what looks like a massive shadowy snake.

Grigor charges a zombie, but slips as he gets there, unable to control his speed. Grigor is prone.

The black tentacles wrap around Valiard's legs arms and chest, their rubbery strength slowly squeezing. Valiard gasps for air, but each time that he breathes out, the tentacle constricts a bit more, crushing the air out of him.
Black spots begin to swim before Valiard's eyes, but he is unable to break free, or even gather the breath to call out.
I think that this business is a bit too much for me...

Round 8: Myre and his Zombies
The zombies congregate on Grigor, but only two of them can manage to attack him, one of them charging.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Both slam into the Crow, pummeling him with their fists. (-17 hp to Grigor)

The acid digs one last time into Mireza’ shoulder (2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6 hp damage, still sting next round), but then the sizzling stops.

Myre laughs madly: ”AhI Ah! Ah! Very well “distinguished guests. I’ll just feed you to the vats!” His hands trace arcane sigils in the air in front of him, then channels the energy in the direction of Grigor: ”Feel Her cold touch!”

Grigor: Will save DC 17.

Meanwhile, the tentacle dance around the rogue and the zombie.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Their embrace is just too strong for the rogue. As for the zombie, he is crushed and incapacitated. (-9 hp to Valiard)

All of you are up.
Map


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Mireza feels the conjured acid blessedly fade into nothingness, but its caustic effects have left her shoulder blistered and bloody and her arm moves only with great effort and greater pain. Holding it against her body with her good arm to prevent it from being jostled, she hurries up behind the young Pharasmin. "Apothecary!" she scolds, tears still in her eyes. "Get out of there!"

Double move to k 2. Now would be a good time to channel if we want to save Valiard, Iozef.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Iozef straightens himself, "Mr. Tessar, Madam Mireza is right, you are going to get yourself killed within those tentacles." Iozef grasps his holy symbol and calls on the healing power of Pharasma.

Channel Energy: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 3) = 8

Know check to identify spell

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29 Oh sure! NOW I roll something other than a 1! That's because it has absolutely no affect on anything.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Ok... heres how I THINK it will go down... I'll fail the will save. Not sure on what the spell is so its either damage or a mental effect that will sod me over... then I'll have the CRAP smacked out of me of AoO's. Result? Ex cop


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Will save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Move: Standing. Standing up from a prone position requires a move action and provokes attacks of opportunity.

Attack: Dual short swords.

Attack 1
1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 2 = 9
1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 2 = 5

If Confirming
1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 2 = 21
1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 2 = 7

Attack 2
1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 2 = 15
1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 2 = 7

If Confirming
1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 2 = 22
1d6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 2 = 3


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Forgot to mention missing as the attack round


Map

As Grigor tries to pick himself up, he feels his body stiffens. As with the ghouls this morning he watches with horror his body refusing to obey his command, stubbornly lying still as the zombies close in.

You get a save every round, but as a full round action.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 9:

Can zombies charge? I thought that they were permanently staggered (i.e., they can take either a standard action or a move action), and charging is a full-round action.

Windle stands up (first move action), then makes his way to K-5 (second move action), nearly slipping again but catching himself.

Acrobatics check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Map

They can charge, but with a single move, as though in a surprise round. It' in their description.
Wow, are you guys rolling d6?


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Just as he begins to feel the last gasp of air leave his lungs, a burst of energy washes over him. From the corner of his eye he can see the priest, running up the street towards him, shouting...something, a nimbus of energy around him.

How can someone look so awkward as they run? he thinks as he struggles against the bonds.

Escape artist 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Yay!...I hope...


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

so I get another will save after the zombies attack? cool


Map

Valiard contorts and the tentacle slips for a split second, just enough for him to free himself!

You have a move action left.


Map
Grigor Vachkov wrote:
so I get another will save after the zombies attack? cool

Yes, Hold Person has been downsized. You can save on your turn, but that takes all your actions as you still need a full round to save though.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Not so bad then...
Will
1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 2 = 5

Yep. Rolling D6's


Map

Still below average for a d6...


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Valiard slips free of the tentacles for the barest instant, and rabbits away to freedom along the outside of the building.

toward izoef


Map

Round 9: The Detailed Citizens of Carrion Hill
Mireza feels the conjured acid blessedly fade into nothingness, but its caustic effects have left her shoulder blistered and bloody and her arm moves only with great effort and greater pain. Holding it against her body with her good arm to prevent it from being jostled, she hurries up behind the young Pharasmin. "Apothecary!" she scolds, tears still in her eyes. "Get out of there!"

Iozef straightens himself, "Mr. Tessar, Madam Mireza is right, you are going to get yourself killed within those tentacles." Iozef grasps his holy symbol and calls on the healing power of Pharasma. The energy surges outward and heals the herbalist just in time to save him from Her embrace.

Iozef:
The spell used by Myre summons black tentacles that suffocate anyone they grapple. (Black Tentacles)

As Grigor tries to pick himself up, he feels his body stiffens. As with the ghouls this morning he watches with horror his body refusing to obey his command, stubbornly lying still as the zombies close in.

Windle stands up, then makes his way towards Grigor, nearly slipping again but catching himself.

Just as he begins to feel the last gasp of air leave his lungs, a burst of energy washes over him. From the corner of his eye he can see the priest, running up the street towards him, shouting...something, a nimbus of energy around him.
How can someone look so awkward as they run? he thinks as he struggles against the bonds.

Valiard contorts and the tentacle slips for a split second, just enough for him to free himself!

Round 9: Myre and his Zombies
Three zombies start pummeling a prone paralyzed Grigor.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Their fists pound the Crow, sending blood flying. (two hits, -17 hp to Grigor)

From his platform, Myre watches the Crow being beaten to death, confident. He gestures quickly and his hands start glowing with a dark blue eerie glow.

Grigor: Will save again DC 17 as a full round action.

All of you are up.
Map


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Seeing the apothecary break free, "Well done, Mr. Tessar. Now, you wouldn't happen to know a quicker way within, would you? I know I do not have to explain to you how time is of the essence if we are to aid Mr. Thetra and Mr. Vachkov before sheer numbers overwhelm them."


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 10:

Damnation! Time to end this before the Crow dies. Windle slips and slides his way closer to the fight (5' step to K6) and, whispering to his bow "Death to men!", sends a pair of arrows winging towards Myre. Activating bane against humans and changing judgment to Justice for +2 to hit.

Acrobatics check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

First arrow (including bane, judgment, and rapid shot) 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 27
Second arrow (including bane, judgment, and rapid shot) 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 15
Damage on first: 1d8 + 2d6 ⇒ (7) + (3, 4) = 14
Damage on second, if applicable (which I doubt): 1d8 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + (5, 1) = 10


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Don't go to the light Grigor

Will save
1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 2 = 5

Evidently my phaser is set to stun... or D6


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Valiard waves at the patch of tentacles. "If you have a way to get rid of this...patch...then we can get inside this way, otherwise we need to run back down to the south to get back inside."

If Izoef has a way to bypass the tentacles, Valiard will go through the door, if not, he is sprinting down the wall to the south. 4x move should get him to the doors on this round, then he can move closer the next few rounds inside the building.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Caught in the burst of healing energy from the priest's holy symbol, Mireza feels the burning pain in her shoulder lessen. "Apothecary," she steps forward and places her palm against his chest, "trust me?" Asking him to forgo a saving throw and be a willing target of a hex

Quote:
You can run as a full-round action. If you do, you do not also get a 5-foot step. When you run, you can move up to four times your speed in a straight line (or three times your speed if you're in heavy armor). You lose any Dexterity bonus to AC unless you have the Run feat.

Unless the GM grants dispensation, you can only run in a straight line. So you can make it to the corner of the building but can't go around it.


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

"No. I don't." Iozef then removes the wand from his pack.

That probably covers my actions for this round.


Map

Round 10: The Detailed Citizens of Carrion Hill
Iozef, seeing the apothecary break free, "Well done, Mr. Tessar. Now, you wouldn't happen to know a quicker way within, would you? I know I do not have to explain to you how time is of the essence if we are to aid Mr. Thetra and Mr. Vachkov before sheer numbers overwhelm them."

Valiard waves at the patch of tentacles. "If you have a way to get rid of this...patch...then we can get inside this way, otherwise we need to run back down to the south to get back inside."

"No. I don't." Iozef then removes the wand from his pack.

Caught in the burst of healing energy from the priest's holy symbol, Mireza feels the burning pain in her shoulder lessen. "Apothecary," she steps forward and places her palm against his chest, "trust me?" Valiard nods and the witch hex him, right before he starts running.

Damnation! Time to end this before the Crow dies. Windle slips and slides his way closer to the fight and, whispering to his bow "Death to men!", sends a pair of arrows winging towards Myre. The two arrows fly true and sink deep in the Baron, sending him reeling and snarling with pain, knee buckling.

And poor Grigor can’t shake Myre’s spell while he’s beaten to a pulp.

Round 10: Myre and his Zombies
The three zombies continue beating Grigor.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Only one of them hits, but its fist dislodge the Crow’s jaw. (one critical hit, -15 hp to Grigor, roll to stabilize.)

Myre decides to focus on himself. He produces a small vial and downs it.

Secret Rolls:

2d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4) + 3 = 10

Grigor: Will save again DC 17 as a full round action, regardless of unconsciousness.

All of you are up. Mireza and Iozef, you can do a single move for round 10.
Map


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Round 10: Move 30' to O 2

Round 11: Double move to space directly above Valiard.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Will Save
1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 2 = 22

Stabalisation
1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 - 2 = 12


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Save aside? Unconcious characters are always 'willing' for spell effects etc so not sure if I get a save


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Mireza, Valiard does trust you. So whatever you were going to do, consider it done.


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

As Valiard nods his assent, he feels a curious but not painful sensation on his chest beneath the heat of Mireza's hand, as the surface of his skin under his clothing and armor ripples and furrows. Removing her hand, she glances up at him a little apologetically. "Now I can heal you -- once -- no matter how far from me you are. It's not forever; I can take it away again when you want me to."

Round 10: Standard action: use Scar hex on Valiard. As she already moved 10 feet to get to him, that's all her actions for the previous round.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Judgment of Destruction adds 2 to weapon damage rolls. Would that also apply to Windle's disrupt undead ray attack?


Female Changeling Witch 7 | hp 35/35 | AC: 19 (13 touch, 17 ff) CMD 15 | Fort +4 Ref +6 Will +8 | Perception +1 (+3 w/ familiar) | Init +2 | Attack of Opportunity +3

Round 11

Mireza watches the shadowy tentacles writhing out of the ground with interest. Like the wraiths of evil flowers, she thinks to herself as she moves around the area of effect, drawing her crossbow. Just inside the door, the grasping magic has almost squeezed what is left of Myre's unfortunate employee in two, seemingly unaware of or indifferent to the fact that it is dead. She loads a bolt into her weapon. Whisper if you need me, her voice sounds in the others' ears.

Move to e -1 (2 squares west of the letter e), drawing crossbow; load crossbow


Map

About the save: good point. Still, we'll keep your result if you wake up.
About the ray attack, I'd say yes, the same way point blank shot applies.
Windle and Valiard to close the round.


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Sorry, I didn't realize that we were on a new round yet. Will post in an hour or two.


***INACTIVE*** HP 37/40 AC 19/Touch AC 13/FF AC 15 (16 w/buckler); Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +7 Inquisitor/7

Round 11:

I have to get to Gregor before they tear him apart. Windle changes his judgment to pure damage (Judgment of Destruction) and again targets the nearest zombie (#6) with disrupt undead. Divine power crackles forth from his hand and lands a glancing blow on the animated corpse.

To hit #6 with disrupt undead: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage (including point-blank shot and judgment): 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

joy


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Let's see how close I can get.

Valiard rounds the corner of the building and ducks inside, instinctively starting to pick his way from shadow to shadow as he moves across the building's floor.

Valiard is going to move into the building and begin sneaking for his second move. Doing a double move action, I think he can get to about s/3 or so this turn. Anywhere around there is fine I think.

Drained Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Sickening Vats (drained fort) 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

"Mireza, I am going to see how close I can get to him, I might be able to tag him again with a dagger...and end this."


Map

Round 11: The Detailed Citizens of Carrion Hill
Iozef runs to get back inside the building.

Mireza watches the shadowy tentacles writhing out of the ground with interest. Like the wraiths of evil flowers, she thinks to herself as she moves around the area of effect, drawing her crossbow. Just inside the door, the grasping magic has almost squeezed what is left of Myre's unfortunate employee in two, seemingly unaware of or indifferent to the fact that it is dead. She loads a bolt into her weapon. Whisper if you need me, her voice sounds in the others' ears.

I have to get to Grigor before they tear him apart. Windle changes his judgment to pure damage and again targets the nearest zombie with disrupt undead. Divine power crackles forth from his hand and lands a glancing blow on the animated corpse.
The zombie dances under the cackling energy, but does not go down. He slowly turns to face the inquisitor.

Let's see how close I can get. Valiard rounds the corner of the building and ducks inside, instinctively starting to pick his way from shadow to shadow as he moves across the building's floor. "Mireza, I am going to see how close I can get to him, I might be able to tag him again with a dagger...and end this."

Round 11: Myre and his Zombies
Now that Grigor lies unconscious on the floor, the zombies turn their attention to the next threat. Slowly, they make their way towards Windle.
Meanwhile, Myre studies the scene, obviously content with the carnage.

All of you are up.
Map


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

hps now -6

Stabalisation
1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 7 - 2 = 15


Map

Do you put -2 because you're sickened? I don't think it should apply to stabilization checks.


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Great!!!


Male Human Cleric (Cloistered) 7

Iozef continues on his way back inside the building.

I think I can make it to T 8. If not, put me as close to there as possible.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Taldan Roguish Herbalist/7; Hp:45/45; AC:17/14/13; darkvision 60'; trapspotter 10'; perception +12

Valiard continues his way along the wall. Creeping along until he reaches the edge of the tentacle spell.

h/3

Seeing the still form of Grigor in a crumpled Valiard's eyes widen, and he breathes to Mireza. "Grigor is down. I can't tell if he is alive or not...I would guess that the zombies killed him though."


Urban Ranger 3 (Watchman) Male Human Ustalav Init +2 (+4) AC18|Touch 12|FlatFoot 14| CMD 19| HP:32/32 |Ft +5|Rx +5|Wl +5| Percept +9(+11) Snse Mot +9

Fly, you fools - lol

651 to 700 of 1,789 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Deepest Shadows Lie Longest - IC All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.