Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Shisumo's Jade Regent Prologue - Burnt Offerings

Game Master Shisumo


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,488 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

It appears we have four doors to choose from. Door #1 is actually a pair of double doors, and is next in order if we pass around the room in a clockwise fashion. Door #2 is next in order and is a single. Door #3 is next and is another single. Door #4 is actually not in the room, but in C15, but it also opens into the north wall.

There are doors that I'm not counting, but because they appear to just go to the tower, Lamsfel and Shalelu are less concerned - they are looking for routes deeper into the fortress, and those doors don't appear to provide such.

Lamsfel's thinking is that the double doors are probably somewhere important and might be just what we are looking for. He's not sure we should not check the other doors first to reduce the number of goblins we leave alive behind us (I know, that contradicts his attitude about the room he's ignoring by the tower - go figure).

Shalelu and Halgor think we should take the fight directly to the chief and that he most likely waits behind the double doors.

While the others are polled for their thoughts, Lamsfel will talk Shalelu into at least listening at each of the other three doors.

Door #2 Perception checks
Lamsfel 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Shalelu 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 plus favored enemy bonus, if appropriate

Door #3 Perception checks
Lamsfel 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Shalelu 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 plus favored enemy bonus, if appropriate

Door #4 Perception checks
Lamsfel 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Shalelu 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 plus favored enemy bonus, if appropriate


Male Varisian (human) Ranger 3

"Let's go for the double doors and end this once and for all." Tristan's hands seem to be occupied with finding the absolutely perfect grip on his sword. He looks visibly distressed.


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Yes, everything has been put into motion. Let us seal their fates now.

Gan will again cast Guidance on everyone, in this order: Shalelu, Lamsfel, Tristan, Tybus, Halgor.

Then he'll nod to whomever is the "door kicker" to open the door.


Halgor, barring someone else stepping up, offers to be the door-kicker.


Male Varisian (human) Ranger 3

"I'll do the honors."


Shalelu hears nothing significant beyond any of the doors.

Tristan opens the double doors, ready for anything - and finds nothing but another short hallway, with a second set of double doors at the end. Moving forward, he checks the next doors, and find that they are locked from the inside. Shalelu puts her ear to the doors and determines that the room beyond is inhabited, though she cannot say for sure by what or how many - only that she hears goblin singing.


Male Varisian (human) Ranger 3

Tristan will take out his lockpicks and try to pick the lock as quietly as possible, casting a wary glance at his more alert companions to see if there is any indication to the contrary.

Disable Device (expending Guidance) if applicable:

Spoiler:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


It would seem that it will take at least a couple minutes for Tristan to get the locks open. Shalelu frowns, her expression enough to convey her thinking clearly: They're going to know we're coming.


Halgor whispers "Stand aside, lad, and get her sword out - we're going through these doors."

He backs up to take a short run at it, looking at the others to see who's with him.


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

Tybus will lend a hand (or shoulder, or boot, whichever proves the most effective in forcing the door).

Strength check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

Well, that might make things quick.
If his Strength check was enough and he opens the door, Tybus will step into the room and quickly to the left (if feasible) to give the rest of the party clearance to move in and/or send ranged attacks into the fray.

Stand and deliver lads! Yo ho!

Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Halgor takes battleaxe in hand and aids Tybus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Or not!

Halgor Initiative 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14

Shalelu readies her bow as they prepare to kick the door in. Thinking of how the rooms seem to be laid out, she stays near the right side of the hallway.

Shalelu Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Lamsfel switches to his longbow as the others plot the doors' demise and waits on the left side of the hall for a target to present itself.

Lamsfel Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18


Apologies for the delay - had a death in the family, and the next post is likely to be lengthy. I will get it up tomorrow night, I think.


Sorry to hear of your loss. Take your time.


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Sorry, Shisumo. Don't worry about this, we'll be here when you're ready.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Tybus' mighty shove breaks the relatively weak lock, sending the double doors wide. The room beyond is a some kind of throne room, decorated with hanging furs along its walls, mostly black and red firepelt skins, dog pelts, and in a few cases, what look like horse hides. Four square timbers support the ceiling, their faces studded with dozens of iron spikes, the lower reaches "decorated" with dozens of imapled, severed, decaying hands. To the northeast, a wooden platform or dais supports a throne heaped with horse hides and dog pelts; dog skulls adorn the armrests and a horse skull leers over the back of the throne. Seated upon the too-large chair is a goblin in scale mail, an oversized and strangely-curved sword lying across his lap. A giant gecko with a saddle on its back is lying at the goblin's feet, its long tongue tasting the air, while a female goblin curls a leather whip in her hands, watching warily from a spot next to the throne.

Goblin chief initiative:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Goblin bard initiative:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

The goblin chief snatches up his sword and stands up, but rather than attacking, he calls out (in rather scratchy Common), "Hold, longshanks! You have not yet earned the right to approach me! Keep your place, and I will speak with you!"

Beside him, the female goblin holds her breath, waiting to see how you react.

Gan:
You note that the sword the goblin is carrying is a Medium-sized katana, an extremely rare sword on this side of the Crown of the World...


Lamsfel holds his fire, standing where the bard and the chief can clearly see him on the left side of the hallway.

Shalelu likewise holds, remaining hidden from the throne and its occupants until she knows what their game is.

Halgor growls under his breath, equal parts frustrated at his failure wiht the door and puzzled by the goblins non-aggressive reaction.

Lamsfel whispers, "Keep your eyes and ears open, friends. He might have something valuable to share." Louder, he says, "I am willing to parley. Would you be Chief Ripnugget?" As a show of good faith, he will put the readied arrow back in the quiver and hold the bow loosely in one hand.


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

Tybus is suitably taken aback at this unexpected response from the goblin chief. He eyes him warily, looking for any sign of deception in his words. Mostly, he's worried about the chief attempting to delay the fight in order to bring more of his followers. Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

That's a fine sword, Chief. I haven't seen it's equal since I left home, long ago...

Gan doesn't trust the Goblin as far as he can throw him, and he looks at the edges of his vision for signs of movement.

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Gan sees no signs of movement.

Tybus:
It is difficult to get a read on the chief, but you don't think his offer of parley is genuine.

The goblin smiles a too-broad smile full of razor-sharp teeth at Gan. "You! You know of good swords, good culture! You know too the value of words instead of violence, I think! You may approach me, so we can speak together as civilized men!" He beckons the witch closer.


Lamsfel says quietly, "Your choice, Gan."

Shalelu looks concerned and shakes her head, then shrugs. She readies an action to step into the throne room and fire if the others indicate it be necessary.

Halgor scowls, assuming a typical dwarven stance, feet set wide, axe held before him with both hands. He mutters, "I don't like it."


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

Tybus's face turns into a scowl and he renews his grip on his cutlass. He turns his head slightly toward Gan, eyes never leaving the chief and his attendant. He be drawing ye in. Dont fall for it. He'll speak truer if he be beneath our boot heel.


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Gan can't read the goblin, but trusts Tybus's assessment of the situation. He stares coldly into the goblin's eyes.

Importance of words? Culture? Those wretches that attacked Sandpoint didn't say much as they lit the fires.

If I can, I will Evil Eye the chief's saving throws, then cackle.


The chief frowns angrily, then snaps something in Goblin to his companion, who starts singing a scratchy tune. Chief's will save: 1d20 ⇒ 20. To start with, the chief is in the chair on the dais in the northeast corner of the room; the goblin bard is standing next to the north wall, in the square between the dais and the doorway to the north. The chief raises the single-edged blade defiantly and leaps onto the back of his giant gecko, spurring it toward the doors, at the same time shouting a goblin warcry. The goblin chief mounts up and moves to the center of the room, then makes a demoralize check against all of you: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17. Gan, Halgor and Shalelu are shaken (-2 to attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and saves) for one round - the rest of you are shaken for two rounds.

You can all take actions now.


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Gan continues staring down the goblin, bringing his venomous gaze to bear on the mounted warrior.

I will EE his AC and cackle. He should have his WS -2 from EE due to cackle from last turn.


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

Shrugging his doubts aside for having instigated the fight, Tybus steps up towards the chief, hoping to end it swiftly.

Swift action to spend an arcane pool point in case the previous one expired.

Cutlass attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Critical confirmation: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male Human (mostly) Mystic Theurge

A little disturbed by the chief's one-chilling cry, Tristan moves to engage the singer assuming he can do so without provoking an AoO, else he'll engage the chief.

Greatsword attack (shaken) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19, damage 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 1) + 6 = 9


Shalelu (Initiative 20) steps out and fires at the singer. Feeling the chief's challenge chill her, she concentrates on making one good shot.

Attack 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 25 Favored, Shaken Rd 1 of 1, Point Blank Shot
Damage 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 7 Favored, Point Blank Shot

Lamsfel (Initiative 16), seeing the spellcaster begin her odd tune, also fires at her (if she's fallen already, he will redirect at the gecko - which will require a penalty for shooting into melee.

Attack 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 2 = 13 Shaken Rd 1 of 2
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Halgor (Initiative 14) leaves his heavy wooden shield on his back and casts a spell, causing a ghostly shield to appear before him. He will stride with purpose, both hands testing their grip on the axe as he strides. Shaken Rd 1 of 1

Shalelu will move forward and along the wall, ending immediately northwest of the northwest pillar (avoiding the AoO as she moves). Lamsfel only moves ten feet into the room, far enough to get a line on the goblin bard before firing. Halgor sees that the impetuous elf might have put himself in a bad spot and moves to the northwest side of teh southwest pillar to provide him some cover while he shoots.


Chief's Will Save 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1

Tybus rushes forward, slashing viciously at the mounted goblin. Though it seems at first as though his blade might miss, a last-instant shift of the giant gecko manages to bring the chief right into the path of his arcane blade, and blood flows.

Tristan skirts the edge of the room and just manages to reach the warchanter; his greatsword strike is accurate but weak as compared to its usual power, and the goblin manages to weather his assault, albeit mightly wounded.

Shalelu's arrow flies with its typical grace, sinking deep into the goblin leader's flesh, punching through his armor of though it weren't even there. He is rocked back, but does not falter. Unfortunately, Lamsfel's shot is not as precise, scratching the stone behind the warchanter rather than finding its target.

With a mighty yell, the chieftain lowers the curved blade and points it directly at Tybus' heart. "For Malfeshnekor!" he shouts, then swings with an astonishing fervor. Katana attack, including warchanter's inspire courage 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12, damage 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Across the room, the warchanter cowers away from Tristan's weapon, stepping back onto the dais while chanting arcane words. Suddenly, there is a greasy slick beneath the warrior's feet, and he struggles not to topple over outright. The warchanter casts grease in the north-center of the room, filling the space where she just stood as well as the one where Tristan is and the two spaces immediately south of them. (Shalelu is unaffected.) Tristan needs to make a Reflex save, DC 12, please.

Your actions.


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

Plus 12?!? Oh, dear.

The battlecry still ringing in his ears, Tybus sets his face in grim determination.

Spellstrike: Concentration check vs. DC 17 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 (not sure if shaken applies to Concentration checks. If it does, subtract 2).

If concetration roll was successful: Grease underneath the gecko's feet DC 14.
Depending on what happens after that, Tybus will bring his cutlass down on either the flat-footed gecko (if it makes its save) or the prone goblin chief (if the gecko fails and falls).
Cutlass attack: 1d20 ⇒ 17 Damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

And then, a 5-foot step back. Yikes.


Shalelu (Initiative 20) shakes off the malaise from the chieftain's challenge and brings her firepower to bear on him.

Attack 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 24 Favored, Rapid Shot, Point Blank Shot
Damage 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 11 Favored, Point Blank Shot

Attack 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 11 Favored, Rapid Shot, Point Blank Shot
Damage 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 11 Favored, Point Blank Shot

Lamsfel (Initiative 16), still feeling the effects of the chief's challenge, drops his bow and draws his swords as he moves into melee. Moving to avoid the AoO and set up a flank for Tybus (Lamsfel's first in init order). Fighting defensively, just one attack

Attack 1d20 + 4 - 4 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 4 - 2 + 2 = 7 Fighting Defensively, Shaken Rd 2 of 2, Flanking
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
AC 20

Halgor (Initiative 14) moves up alongside Tybus and tries to put a mightly two-handed swing into the gecko's side.

Attack 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11 Flanking with Lamsfel?
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Two-handed attack


Male Varisian (human) Ranger 3

Reflex save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Assuming he can get to the chanter without needing more saves Tristan pursues the goblin, else he'll go for the chief.

Greatsword attack (shaken): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17, damage2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 5) + 6 = 12


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

I'm here, just want to see which of those attacks and spells hit before I take my turn.


Gecko's Ref save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

The sticky-footed gecko seems to hardly notice the grease that magically appears underneath it, and as Tybus tries to attack it, the goblin chief attempts to guide it away from the sailor's blow. Mounted Combat Ride check to negate the hit: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26. Note that the gecko isn't actually flat-footed - it's not moving, so it doesn't suffer any ill effects after the initial save. Tybus' blow swings wide.

Shalelu's first arrow manages to pierce the goblin's side, and though he does not fall, he seems quite near to doing so. The second arrow, which might have ended him, though, does not quite actually do so.

Lamsfel's own strike, even with Tybus' aid, is not true; likewise, Halgor finds the tricky gecko a more difficult opponent than he expected. Halgor can flank with Lamsfel by stepping into the spot Tybus just vacated.

Across the room, Tristan takes a single step forward and finishes what he began, cutting the warchanter down with finality.

Still waiting on Gan.


Tybus' action is after Halgor's, so Halgor can't take his spot this round (Tybus was still in it). I just did not know if the gecko was large or not and thought he might still get a flank if they were on opposite sides.


Giant geckos are medium; also, I'm using the first-posted, first-served method, remember?


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Gan tries to address the chief over the din of battle.

You fancy yourself knowledgeable, but you know nothing. See what happens to your weak mind when the Faceless One's truths wash over you like the tide!

Gan casts Daze on the chief, flooding his mind with disturbing visions, then cackles madly, continuing the effects of both Evil Eye curses. Edited because I originally screwed up the bold tags, then screwed up the ooc tags on the edit, hehe.


Nope, I didn't remember that. Halgor will step in for the flank.


Chief's Will save: the better of 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 2 = 5 and 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16

Despite Gan's confident prediction, the chief seems to have little difficulty resisting the power of the Faceless One. He nudges the gecko forward a five-foot step to Halgor's side, breaking the flank and leaving him adjacent to Tybus again and takes another swing at the sailor, seeming to hardly notice anyone else in the room. Katana attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25, damage 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 (doublechecked my math). Uh-oh... crit confirm 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10, damage 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16. (Phew...)

Your turns.


Shalelu sees that the warchanter is no longer a problem and concentrates on the chief. "Well done, Tristan!"

Attack 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 20 Favored, Rapid Shot, Point Blank Shot
Damage 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 7 Favored, Point Blank Shot

Attack 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 9 Favored, Rapid Shot, Point Blank Shot
Damage 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 10 Favored, Point Blank Shot

Lamsfel finally shakes the effect of the challenge and moves with the gecko as he moves to remain in attack range.

Attack 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 2 = 15 Two-Weapon Fighting, Not assuming any flanking
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Attack 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 2 = 18 Two-Weapon Fighting, Not assuming any flanking
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Halgor steps back from the gecko as he calls to the Dwarf-Father to give his ally strength. Assuming Swapping out Shield of Faith for Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Shalelu's arrows and Lamsfel's blades slice the goblin chief to ribbons, and the gecko turns tail and runs up the wall rather than continue the fight.

160 XP for each of you.


Halgor will make sure the chief is good and dead with a prayer of praise to Torag on his lips before bringing everyone together to channel positive energy. 1d6 ⇒ 6 "How's that? Everyone ready to proceed?"

Shisumo:
I assume you want to finish this scene before we level up, but by my reckoning, we are almost at 1500 xp. I just thought I would let you know.

Lamsfel takes a look at the gear of the two slain goblins. "Odd that there were only the two of them here, don't you think? And who is this Malfesh-whatever he called out to when he charged?"


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Gan approaches the goblin's corpse and crouches down to pick up his sword, standing again to examine it.

This scum didn't deserve this weapon--he probably stole it off a more honorable warrior. I will find out who this belonged to and return it to their family, if I can.


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

Wow, that was close.

Tybus sits up from where he dropped. Again, his life's blood staunched mere seconds after it had been let. He shakes his head and tests his wounds, still tender despite the generous healing energies.

Me thanks, again, Halgor. Next time, I'll learn how to duck.

He uncorks a vial and drinks it. Potion of Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

To Lamsfel, Malfeshnekor. Don't know. He wasn't mentioned in Tsuto's journal. Some goblin god, maybe?


Lamsfel:
Medium progression - you level at 2,000.

Lamsfel pokes through the equipment of the two goblins. The warchanter was wearing some Small-sized studded leather armor and carrying a whip, a dogslicer, a shortbow with some arrows and about 20 gold pieces. The chieftain, in addition to the sword that Gan has picked up, has some Small-sized scale mail on, plus a dented gold crown and a pouch containing three potion bottles, one of them empty.

Tybus Elhezen wrote:
To Lamsfel, Malfeshnekor. Don't know. He wasn't mentioned in Tsuto's journal. Some goblin god, maybe?

Shalelu frowns. "I think... that might be right, actually. The high reputation the Thistletop goblins have among the tribes in the area comes from something about this place that is supposed to be holy to Lamashtu, but I have heard the name "Malfeshnekor" in the same context from them before. Perhaps it's another name for Lamashtu, or some herald of hers or something?" She shrugs. "As for why there were so few here... we've killed a lot of them already. Counting these two, a full dozen, just since we got here. Add in the losses they took in Sandpoint during the Swallowtail Festival and what you did to them at the Glassworks, and, well... there might not be that many left." She glares at the goblin chief and adds, "We still haven't found Bruthazamus, though."

Gan examines the katana carefully. The blade has Tien characters on the blade, just above the tsuba (hilt), that read, "Song of Sparrows," presumably the blade's name. More surprising be far, however, is the tsuba itself: there are characters on it as well, and they read Kaijitsu - this blade apparently belonged to Ameiko's family!


Shisumo:
Ah, thanks.

Lamsfel brings over the items he's found. "Not much of use here. Some gold and his crown might pay for some of the harm they've done recently. Here are a couple of potions - looks like he drank one already."

Looking at Gan's find, he adds "That's an unusual blade. I don't think I've seen one shaped like that - but it certainly looks well-made to me. What does that writing say?"


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

The blade's name is 'Song of Sparrows'. This is no ordinary sword, and it belongs to the KaijItsus. I don't know if Tsuto paid for the goblin's allegiance with this, or if this creature stole it from Ameiko's father, but in either case we must return it to Ameiko.

Gan retrieves the scabbard from the goblin's corpse, wipes the blood on the goblin's shirt, carefully sheathes the blade, and slings the scabbard over his shoulder, nodding to the others.


Shalelu does not appear to have been listening to the conversation; instead, she has been listening at the three remaining doors leading out of the room. "No sounds," she whispers, "but no doubt anyone beyond would have heard this fight, so they might be being quiet..."

If anyone wants to try to ID the potions, a casting of detect magic and three Spellcraft checks will be required.


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Sadly, I didn't memorize detect magic today :-(

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,488 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shisumo's Jade Regent Prologue - Burnt Offerings All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.