Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS] 5-23 Cairn of Shadows by GM Upaynao (Inactive)

Game Master Upaynao

The Cairn of Shadows
Second Floor


501 to 550 of 569 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

NG Halfling magus/swash 9 | HP 69/69 | AC 27- T-21 F-19 | CMD 23 | f+11, R+14, W+9 | Per +12, Init +10 | 1 mirror image

Sorry, just clarifying, am I up again now since I'm bolded? Does Lord Maravan get to go between my rounds? (or were you just being nice and giving me the action I didn't take last round)

Dark Archive

Tiefling Barbarian 1 / Sorcerer 4 / Dragon Disciple 4 | HP 87/87 | AC 20 [24 shield]; Tch 12 ; FF 18 | F +10; R +6; W +7 | CMB+14; CMD 25 | Speed 40 ft | Init +6 | Bite: +14 (1d6+13/19-20) | Perc +11

Insidion's eyes narrow as he sizes up their opponents. Seeing the enemy with the mirror images, he decides to strike them with magic missiles.

magic missile: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2, 3, 3) + 4 = 14

The Exchange

My Game Tracker My signup sheet

@EG: Whoops. Copy paste error. Also you would have used your standard to make the Escape Artist check. So all in all, it's a wash.

Purple AoO vs Eadie: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 13 + 1 = 23
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 = 7

A chain collides into Eadie's plate, ringing it like a gong but no more.

Orange Reflex: 1d20 + 1 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 11 = 19

Meanwhile the other dodges out of the way of Xichikite's pit, as Lord Maravan attempts to cast a spell!

Spellcraft DC 18:
He is casting Displacement

Eglantine, would you like to take an attack of opportunity?
Or perhaps steal his crap?

The purple veined kyton shrugs and moves aside next to his peers before unleashing a barrage of barbed chains at Skug.

Purple Chain #1: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 1 = 20
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 = 6
Purple Chain #2: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 13 + 1 = 19
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9
Purple Chain #3: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 13 + 1 = 19
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 = 12
Purple Chain #4: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 1 = 26
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8
Purple Chain #1, Hasted: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 13 + 1 = 33
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10

Only two chains manage to score hit upon the barbarian.

Before Takahiro's incredulous eyes, the pinheaded one seemingly... Walks up his chain, and moves above the paladin. "Oh you poor deluded zealot. We will be driving out your hope."

Red Chain: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 13 + 1 = 18
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10

Pinhead/Red is five feet above you, chilling on a chain (which would make his feet be ten feet from the ground, for clarity's sake). Also, someday I'll roll well. I promise.

Current Initiative wrote:

Round 3

Eglantine Mirror Image - 3, Fly, Vanish? (1 rounds remaining), Reduce Person, Bless
Orange Kyton Haste
Takahiro Haste 3/6, Bless, Protection vs Evil
Insidion Haste 3/6, Mirror Image - 4, Bless, Shield
Xichikitte Haste 3/6, Bless, Shield, Reduce Person, Mage Armor, Gravity Bow
Eadie Haste 3/6, Bless
Lord Maravan Haste, Mirror Image - 6 14 dmg
Purple Kyton Haste
Red Kyton - Pinhead Haste
Skug Haste 2/6, Bless 27 dmg
Oleander + Wolfie Haste 3/6, Bless

This time you can go EG. I promise.

Battle Map

Dark Archive

Tiefling Barbarian 1 / Sorcerer 4 / Dragon Disciple 4 | HP 87/87 | AC 20 [24 shield]; Tch 12 ; FF 18 | F +10; R +6; W +7 | CMB+14; CMD 25 | Speed 40 ft | Init +6 | Bite: +14 (1d6+13/19-20) | Perc +11

I didn't see if my magic missiles took out images...did that work?

The Exchange

My Game Tracker My signup sheet

Magic missiles go for the actual target, bypassing mirror images. I checked and you cannot target specific parts or say images.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Barbarian 1 / Sorcerer 4 / Dragon Disciple 4 | HP 87/87 | AC 20 [24 shield]; Tch 12 ; FF 18 | F +10; R +6; W +7 | CMB+14; CMD 25 | Speed 40 ft | Init +6 | Bite: +14 (1d6+13/19-20) | Perc +11

Ah, shoot. I've played too many editions of this game. I swear that used to work. ;P

Grand Lodge

Male CN half-orc barbarian 1/fighter 5 | AC 21 (22), T 14 (15), FF 18 | hp 22/49 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +0, +1 vs. fear | Init +3 | Percep (-2, DV) | CMD 25 (27 raging) | Controlled Rage 4/6 | Explorer 0/1 | Quick Runner's Shirt 0/1 | Reroll @ +4 0/1 | Conditions: bless, haste

@GM: I love the way you just did the tokens for mirror image. I am so stealing that idea! Are orange and purple both on the ground, such that I can be adjacent to both at the same time?

The Exchange

My Game Tracker My signup sheet

That... Wasn't me... *Awkward cough*. I think it was Eadie. Ahem. Orange and purple are still on the ground for now.

Silver Crusade

Male Tien Aasimar HP:76/76, - AC: 20/T:11/FF:19 - Perception: +6(Dark Vision) F: +14/R: +8/W: +14 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft, Init: +4

Hey GM, my Protection from Evil seems to have dropped off your buff list :p

"My hope is eternal and undimmable, like the Sun goddess herself - she is also the goddess of swordplay!" with that, Takahiro takes three swipes.

Haste/Bless, PA
Silvered weapon/Keen

Attack 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 28
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 6 = 21
Crit? 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 14
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 6 = 21

Attack 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 31
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 6 = 20
Crit? 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 17
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 6 = 21

Attack 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 18
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 6 = 18

The Exchange

My Game Tracker My signup sheet

Who are you attacking?

Silver Crusade

Male Tien Aasimar HP:76/76, - AC: 20/T:11/FF:19 - Perception: +6(Dark Vision) F: +14/R: +8/W: +14 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft, Init: +4

Isn't the guy just above me?

Ahhh disregard - I read that as 10' ie above but adjacent

I'll just step forward and use the one attack against Purple

Grand Lodge

Male CN half-orc barbarian 1/fighter 5 | AC 21 (22), T 14 (15), FF 18 | hp 22/49 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +0, +1 vs. fear | Init +3 | Percep (-2, DV) | CMD 25 (27 raging) | Controlled Rage 4/6 | Explorer 0/1 | Quick Runner's Shirt 0/1 | Reroll @ +4 0/1 | Conditions: bless, haste

Did anybody take an AoO on Takahiro when he stepped forward? I need to spread those out, or I'm going to end up unconscious before I even get to rage.

Silver Crusade

HP 35/51; Reroll @+3 1/1; Wand 30/50 Ranger 6; Init +3; Perc +13 (+4 vs human, +2 vs evil outsiders ;+2 in urban areas); AC 20; Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +4
Wolf:
: HP 22/22; AC 21; Bite@+5 (d6+2+trip); move 50'

If I have this right, red is 10' up so not a valid target for Wolfie. If I have that wrong, please move wolfie back and the attack will be against him

"Gitem Wolfie!" suggests Oleander, and the large wolf surges forward, his fear at the unnatural place being at last given an avenue to express itself.

Wolfie, charge: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
trip: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18

Oleander meanwhile unleashes a barrage of arrows on the balancing Kyton.
first attack,str,PBS,FE,RS,haste: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 13
rapid shot attack,str,PBS,FE,RS,haste: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 17
iterative attack,str,PBS,FE,RS,haste: 1d20 + 5 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 7
hasted attack,str,PBS,FE,haste: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 14
Well, those were grapy rolls. I don't think there is a lot of point in rolling for damage there.
Not that is probably matters here, but Oleander has precise shot and improved precise shot to negate most firing into melee penalties

Grand Lodge

Male Sargavan Half-Orc Sorceror/8 (HP 30/48 | AC:14 T:12 FF:12 Mage Armor 18/12/16 | CMB:+3 CMD:15 | F:+5 R:+6 W:+8 | Init:+3 | Perc:+8 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft | Conc:+18) ER +6T (1d6+4/20x2) 8/8 | Spells 1:4/8 2:4/7 3:5/6 4:2/4
Skills:
Bluff +9 Diplo +6 Disguise +5 Fly +10 Intim +9 Knowledge (Arcana) +6 (Dung'g) +3 (Eng'g) +3 (Geog) +3 (Hist) +3 (Local) +3 (Nature) +7 (Nobil) +3 (Planes) +6 (Relig) +3 Perc +8 Prof (Soldier) +4 SC +13 Stealth +2 UMD +16
Current effects: Mage Armor, Shield, Reduce Person, AC:23 T:13 FF:20, Ranged Touch +2 to hit; Gravity Bow

What in the Nine Hells did you do to dicebot???

Silver Crusade

NG Halfling magus/swash 9 | HP 69/69 | AC 27- T-21 F-19 | CMD 23 | f+11, R+14, W+9 | Per +12, Init +10 | 1 mirror image

Can't take an AOO from my current location because of being tiny. It's the drawback of this tiny tactic...

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

Eglantine knows the spell, but doesn't say anything aloud just yet-- it would be rather a clue she's here.

Instead, she floats invisibly that last five feet to be directly in the man's (blurry, mirror imaged) face.

I don't know if I need a fly check to make that 5-ft step into Maravan's square (since I'm still flying), but here it is if so:

Fly: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (19) + 20 = 39 I'm loving using up these 19s on these non-combat rolls.

She looks longingly at the pendant, but with the protective magics on the man she highly doubts she'd even hit the right one. A moment's concentration and her still-invisible blade seems to sharpen. Eglantine shouts the words of a spell and then tries to jam her blade into the man's heart, becoming visible again-- and closing her eyes at the last possible second in the hopes she'll hit the real thing.

Swift action to imbue my rapier with keen and another +1 bonus. Spell combat: casting True Strike so I don't have to roll for displacement, then closing my eyes to avoid the mirror image chance. I believe True Strike means I don't need to worry about the miss chance for having my eyes closed, either (on the first hit), but if you rule differently, let me know.

Full attack, #1, (-spell combat, -piranha strike), + true strike, + invisible bonus): 1d20 + 19 - 2 - 2 + 20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 19 - 2 - 2 + 20 + 2 = 52 Potential critical due to keen
Confirm? low blow bonus: 1d20 + 37 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 37 + 1 = 48
Critical hit damage: 2d3 + 34 ⇒ (3, 3) + 34 = 40

Attack #2 (no true strike or invisible): 1d20 + 13 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 13 - 2 - 2 = 21
Displacement miss chance, high is hit: 1d100 ⇒ 40 Boo!
Mirror images, 1 is hit: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Now visible, E.G. re-opens her eyes and shouts out: "He's got displacement up, ugh. Anyone got a dispel ready?"

Regain a panache point and an arcane pool point for the crit. AC drops by 2 for the round due to risky strike, is now 27.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

Eadie admires Eglantine’s expert duelling. “Ooh, E.G! If that displacement effect gets dispelled, Lord Caravan is toast!”

Cairn of Shadows ambience wrote:
A chain collides with Eadie's plate, ringing it

“The bell tolls for thee, Lord Mucky-Muck.”

Outside the hidden torture chamber wrote:
Wolfie’s snarls and barks somehow cut through the din.

As Eadie prepares to flank with Wolfie, she calls across the bridge.

“Hey, Oleander! You know that dog we heard barking from inside the secret room? I bet is was this lone wolf.”

Silver Crusade

HP 35/51; Reroll @+3 1/1; Wand 30/50 Ranger 6; Init +3; Perc +13 (+4 vs human, +2 vs evil outsiders ;+2 in urban areas); AC 20; Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +4
Wolf:
: HP 22/22; AC 21; Bite@+5 (d6+2+trip); move 50'

"Yes, Eadie." sighs Oleander.

The woman is a monster in combat, but really, doesn't do her race any credit in the thinking department."

"And isn't he friendly."

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

“Aye! Maybe he escaped from an underground dwarven pound?”

Eadie thinks through the connotations. “Hey, if he survives the fight I’m gonna adopt him!”

Hmm … but what about a name?

“I’ll hafta give him a dwarven name … like Rocky! He kinda looks like a ‘Rocky,’ doesn’t he Oleander?”

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
My Game Tracker My signup sheet

Noone took an AoO on Taka as he didn't provoke. Wolfy, however, is another story.

Chains zip out towards Wolfy!

Purple vs Wolfy(Cover): 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 13 + 1 = 34
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7
Orange vs Wolfy: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 13 + 1 = 33
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 = 6
Purple vs Wolfy(Cover)(Confirming?): 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 1 = 32
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 = 12

One punches through his ribcage, eliciting a howl of pain, as the second cruelly rakes across his face. Wolfy collapses, as his blood begins to seep out.

So now that the kytons have pissed everybody off...

The orange-veined one begins the same charade as his companion, walking straight up the chain and over to Takahiro. The lies you tell yourself do not obfuscate the truth; in the end, there is only darkness you poor deluded one."

Orange vs Takahiro: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 1 = 26
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 = 6

Again the chain sings down, and slices Takahiro's face open. However all is not doom and gloom, as the man in the back shrieks in pain, Eglantine's blade sticking out of his chest, having possibly nicked his heart. "You diminutive whore! I will flay you myself!"

Achievement Unlocked: Criting for half the bad guy's hit points.

Round 4 wrote:


Eglantine Mirror Image - 3, Fly, Reduce Person, Bless
Orange Kyton Haste
Takahiro Haste 3/6, Bless, Protection vs Evil 6 dmg
Insidion Haste 3/6, Mirror Image - 4, Bless, Shield
Xichikitte Haste 3/6, Bless, Shield, Reduce Person, Mage Armor, Gravity Bow
Eadie Haste 3/6, Bless

Lord Maravan Haste, Mirror Image - 6 54 dmg
Purple Kyton Haste
Red Kyton - Pinhead Haste
Skug Haste 2/6, Bless 27 dmg
Oleander + Wolfie Haste 3/6, Bless Wolfie 25 dmg, bleeding out

Battle Map

I'm getting this feeling like Eadie's going to post and there will be a huge pile of bone and meat where Lord Maravan used to be. Not sure why.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Barbarian 1 / Sorcerer 4 / Dragon Disciple 4 | HP 87/87 | AC 20 [24 shield]; Tch 12 ; FF 18 | F +10; R +6; W +7 | CMB+14; CMD 25 | Speed 40 ft | Init +6 | Bite: +14 (1d6+13/19-20) | Perc +11

"She may be diminutive, but she is no whore!" Insidion sneers. "So you like flaying? Let's see if these REMOVE YOUR SKIN!" the dragon disciple finishes with another voice.

A quartet of magic missiles erupt from his palm, striking the one Eglantine had wounded so severely.

magic missile: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 3, 3, 2) + 4 = 15

Grand Lodge

Male Sargavan Half-Orc Sorceror/8 (HP 30/48 | AC:14 T:12 FF:12 Mage Armor 18/12/16 | CMB:+3 CMD:15 | F:+5 R:+6 W:+8 | Init:+3 | Perc:+8 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft | Conc:+18) ER +6T (1d6+4/20x2) 8/8 | Spells 1:4/8 2:4/7 3:5/6 4:2/4
Skills:
Bluff +9 Diplo +6 Disguise +5 Fly +10 Intim +9 Knowledge (Arcana) +6 (Dung'g) +3 (Eng'g) +3 (Geog) +3 (Hist) +3 (Local) +3 (Nature) +7 (Nobil) +3 (Planes) +6 (Relig) +3 Perc +8 Prof (Soldier) +4 SC +13 Stealth +2 UMD +16
Current effects: Mage Armor, Shield, Reduce Person, AC:23 T:13 FF:20, Ranged Touch +2 to hit; Gravity Bow

Xichi moves onto the bridge, close enough to perceive Lord Maravan, and tries to dispel his protections.

Concealment >20%: 1d100 ⇒ 37
Dispel: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Spells 1:4/8 2:4/7 3:5/6 4:3/4

Silver Crusade

Male Tien Aasimar HP:76/76, - AC: 20/T:11/FF:19 - Perception: +6(Dark Vision) F: +14/R: +8/W: +14 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft, Init: +4

Takahiro heals some of the minor damage, then lashes out...

Lay hands 3d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 6) = 13

Haste/Bless, PA
Silvered weapon/Keen

Attack 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 28
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 6 = 19
Crit? 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 21
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 6 = 14

Attack 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 15
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 6 = 20

Attack 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 19
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 6 = 17

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

@GM, not sure if Lord Maravan’s protections are still up, after Xichi’s nice roll.

If they are, please redirect this attack at the Purple Kyton, and Eadie will not lunge.

Eadie draws her enchanted falchion, her lower lip trembling.

“Your thralls are cowards, My Lord. I hold YOU responsible!”

She steps 5’ to the north-west and strikes.

Round #4: AC 26 (24 if lunging)

lunging falchion + PA + FF + bless + haste on Lord M: 1d20 + 19 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 19 + 1 + 1 = 39 Crit threat
magic adamantine slashing damage: 2d4 + 22 ⇒ (4, 2) + 22 = 28

Crit confirm on Lord M: 1d20 + 19 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 19 + 1 + 1 = 28
magic adamantine slashing damage: 2d4 + 22 ⇒ (3, 1) + 22 = 26

Silver Crusade

HP 35/51; Reroll @+3 1/1; Wand 30/50 Ranger 6; Init +3; Perc +13 (+4 vs human, +2 vs evil outsiders ;+2 in urban areas); AC 20; Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +4
Wolf:
: HP 22/22; AC 21; Bite@+5 (d6+2+trip); move 50'

"Wolfie!" cries out Oleander as the Kytons start to close on her.

Do these have reach with their chains? I'm not sure how Wolfie provoked both of them.

Who/what is the figure with the blue border and mirror image that is next to Oleander? Insidion ?

The Exchange

My Game Tracker My signup sheet

@Oleander: They do have reach with their chains. And yes, that would be Insidion.

@Xichikitte: Lord Maravan has a couple of different spells on him right now, two of which are defensive. You can only dispel one. I'll give you the opportunity to name the spell you want removed.

@Eadie: One of the spells will be removed, but he'll still have one protective spell ongoing. So I guess Mr Purple is about to eat it.

The magic missiles tear through the man's flesh as one of his spells collapses. "You... I'll deal with you soon!"

Rapier vs Eglantine #1: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 1 = 14
Rapier vs Eglantine #2: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 = 22
Rapier vs Eglantine #3 (Hasted): 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 12 + 1 = 25

And with that he launches a series of quick jabs towards EG's heart, but all he manages to hit are her fake images.

One image left!

The red kyton glides from one chain to another, moving in total five feet before stopping straight above Xichikitte. "And now for a most delectable feast."

Chain vs Xichikitte #1: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 1 = 20
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11
Chain vs Xichikitte #2: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 13 + 1 = 18
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11
Chain vs Xichikitte #3: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 1 = 30
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8
Chain vs Xichikitte #4: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 1 = 17
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10
Chain vs Xichikitte #1 (Hasted): 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 13 + 1 = 34
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11
Chain vs Xichikitte #1 (Hasted) (Confirms?): 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 1 = 30
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 = 7

The kyton facing Takahiro and Eadie no longer smiles as he attacks the paladin.

Chain vs Takahiro #1: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 1 = 30
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 = 9
Chain vs Takahiro #2: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 13 + 1 = 15
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 = 11
Chain vs Takahiro #3: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 13 + 1 = 16
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9
Chain vs Takahiro #4: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 13 + 1 = 27
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 = 10
Chain vs Takahiro #1 (Hasted): 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 1 = 32
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8

Current Initiative wrote:

Round 4-5

Eglantine Mirror Image - 1, Fly, Reduce Person, Bless
Orange Kyton Haste
Takahiro Haste 2/6, Bless, Protection from Evil - 27 dmg
Insidion Haste 2/6, Mirror Image - 4, Bless, Shield
Xichikitte Haste 2/6, Bless, Shield, Reduce Person, Mage Armor, Gravity Bow - 26 dmg
Eadie Haste 2/6, Bless
Lord Maravan Haste, Mirror Image - 6, Displacement (one of these is gone) - 69 dmg
Purple Kyton Haste - 63 dmg
Red Kyton - Pinhead Haste
Skug Haste 2/6, Bless - 27 dmg
Oleander + Wolfie Haste 2/6, Bless - Wolfie 25 dmg, bleeding out

Battle Map

Silver Crusade

NG Halfling magus/swash 9 | HP 69/69 | AC 27- T-21 F-19 | CMD 23 | f+11, R+14, W+9 | Per +12, Init +10 | 1 mirror image

Will wait til Xichikitte gets a chance to weigh in on what is dispelled

Silver Crusade

HP 35/51; Reroll @+3 1/1; Wand 30/50 Ranger 6; Init +3; Perc +13 (+4 vs human, +2 vs evil outsiders ;+2 in urban areas); AC 20; Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +4
Wolf:
: HP 22/22; AC 21; Bite@+5 (d6+2+trip); move 50'

Wolfie lies on the ground, bleeding
stabilise DC 10: 1d20 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 3 = 5
Wolfie is now on -4

Meanwhile, Oleander lines up the Kyton in red, hoping she can do better than last time with her silver arrows.

"For Wolfie!"
first attack,str,PBS,FE,RS,haste: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 28
rapid shot attack,str,PBS,FE,RS,haste: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 28
iterative attack,str,PBS,FE,RS,haste: 1d20 + 5 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 17
hasted attack,str,PBS,FE,haste: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 17

damage1,FE,PBS,str dam(magic,silver): 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 14
damage2,FE,PBS,str dam(magic,silver): 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 14

Has precise shot and improved precise shot

Grand Lodge

Male Sargavan Half-Orc Sorceror/8 (HP 30/48 | AC:14 T:12 FF:12 Mage Armor 18/12/16 | CMB:+3 CMD:15 | F:+5 R:+6 W:+8 | Init:+3 | Perc:+8 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft | Conc:+18) ER +6T (1d6+4/20x2) 8/8 | Spells 1:4/8 2:4/7 3:5/6 4:2/4
Skills:
Bluff +9 Diplo +6 Disguise +5 Fly +10 Intim +9 Knowledge (Arcana) +6 (Dung'g) +3 (Eng'g) +3 (Geog) +3 (Hist) +3 (Local) +3 (Nature) +7 (Nobil) +3 (Planes) +6 (Relig) +3 Perc +8 Prof (Soldier) +4 SC +13 Stealth +2 UMD +16
Current effects: Mage Armor, Shield, Reduce Person, AC:23 T:13 FF:20, Ranged Touch +2 to hit; Gravity Bow

I'll dispel the Displacement. As I read the spell description, I don't get a choice -- the highest level spell is taken out first.

@GM, is the bridge Difficult Terrain? And I assume Pinhead is using/wearing metal, correct?

Grand Lodge

Male CN half-orc barbarian 1/fighter 5 | AC 21 (22), T 14 (15), FF 18 | hp 22/49 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +0, +1 vs. fear | Init +3 | Percep (-2, DV) | CMD 25 (27 raging) | Controlled Rage 4/6 | Explorer 0/1 | Quick Runner's Shirt 0/1 | Reroll @ +4 0/1 | Conditions: bless, haste

Withdraw

Silver Crusade

NG Halfling magus/swash 9 | HP 69/69 | AC 27- T-21 F-19 | CMD 23 | f+11, R+14, W+9 | Per +12, Init +10 | 1 mirror image

"Thank you, Insidion," E.G. calls as her images bear the brunt of the man's attacks. "It's always nice to have someone attest to my character!"

Eglantine mutters the words of another spell and resumes her tiny assault.

Casting Shocking Grasp with spell combat (can't fail the concentration check), delivering via spellstrike, blah blah

Attack #1 (Spellstrike), -spell combat, -piranha strike, +shocking grasp for metal, +bless: 1d20 + 19 - 2 - 2 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 19 - 2 - 2 + 3 + 1 = 31
Mirror image, 1 is a hit: 1d6 ⇒ 3

An image pops... though Eglantine grimaces all the same as she loses the electrical charge of the spell.

Attack #2, -spell combat, -piranha strike, +bless: 1d20 + 19 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 19 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 30
Mirror image, 1 is a hit: 1d5 ⇒ 3

Boop! Another soap bubble popping.

Attack #3 (iterative), -spell combat, -piranha strike, +bless: 1d20 + 14 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 14 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 12 Curse you nat 1!

Maravon should be down to 4 images I believe. Continued to use Risky Striker, so AC still 27.

The Exchange

My Game Tracker My signup sheet

@Xichikitte: Dispel does not mention the highest level spell, it mentions the highest caster level spell. So if everything is at the same caster level, then there seems like there is no order, unless they are referencing the old 3.5 rules. The bridge is difficult terrain and the kyton is wearing metal.

Arrows lodge themselves in the lead kyton's head, snapping it back with the force of the arrows. As he brings his head back, there are now two bigger pins sticking out from his skull. Meanwhile, Skug takes a few steps back, suddenly very conscious of his own mortality amidst the remnants of those who plumbed the Cairns depths before.

The orange-veined one snickers and launches his own assault against Takahiro.

Chain vs Takahiro #1: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 13 + 1 = 19
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 = 11
Chain vs Takahiro #1: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 13 + 1 = 16
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9
Chain vs Takahiro #1: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 13 + 1 = 23
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7
Chain vs Takahiro #1: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 13 + 1 = 18
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 = 9
Chain vs Takahiro #1 (Hasted): 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 1 = 20
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9

But the goddess must have seen her champion in trouble, for only one chain hits for a paltry amount of damage.

Current Initiative wrote:

Round 5

Eglantine Mirror Image - 1, Fly, Reduce Person, Bless
Orange Kyton Haste
Takahiro Haste 2/6, Bless, Protection from Evil - 34 dmg
Insidion Haste 2/6, Mirror Image - 4, Bless, Shield
Xichikitte Haste 2/6, Bless, Shield, Reduce Person, Mage Armor, Gravity Bow - 26 dmg
Eadie Haste 2/6, Bless

Lord Maravan Haste, Mirror Image - 4 - 69 dmg
Purple Kyton Haste - 63 dmg
Red Kyton - Pinhead Haste - 28 dmg
Skug Haste 2/6, Bless - 27 dmg
Oleander + Wolfie Haste 2/6, Bless - Wolfie 26 dmg, bleeding out

Battle Map

Silver Crusade

Male Tien Aasimar HP:76/76, - AC: 20/T:11/FF:19 - Perception: +6(Dark Vision) F: +14/R: +8/W: +14 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft, Init: +4

Takahiro lays a healing hand upon himself and resumes the assault on the purple veined foe!

Lay hands 3d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 1) = 8

Haste/Bless, PA
Silvered weapon/Keen

Attack 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 29
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 6 = 16
Crit? 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 29
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 6 = 19

Attack 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 12 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 24
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 6 = 15

Attack 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 24
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 6 = 16
Crit? 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 19
Damage 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 6 = 16

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

@GM, Eadie’s goals are firstly to drop the purple kyton (but I’d say Takahiro has already seen to that :) and then to destroy Lord M’s remaining images, so E.G. can TAKE – HIM – OUT!

Eadie is done talking. The black knight holds her ground and directs lunging falchion-chops at her opponents.

Round #5: AC 26 (24 if lunging)

falchion + PA + FF + bless + haste: 1d20 + 19 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 19 + 1 + 1 = 28
magic adamantine slashing damage: 2d4 + 22 ⇒ (1, 2) + 22 = 25

real Lord M on a 1: 1d5 ⇒ 4 *pop*?

iterative + no FF + bless + haste: 1d20 + 14 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 14 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 18
magic adamantine slashing damage: 2d4 + 22 ⇒ (1, 4) + 22 = 27

real Lord M on a 1: 1d4 ⇒ 1

hasted + no FF + bless + haste: 1d20 + 19 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 19 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 21
magic adamantine slashing damage: 2d4 + 22 ⇒ (2, 4) + 22 = 28

real Lord M on a 1: 1d4 ⇒ 3 *pop*?

I'm thinking Lord M is down to two images

Dark Archive

Tiefling Barbarian 1 / Sorcerer 4 / Dragon Disciple 4 | HP 87/87 | AC 20 [24 shield]; Tch 12 ; FF 18 | F +10; R +6; W +7 | CMB+14; CMD 25 | Speed 40 ft | Init +6 | Bite: +14 (1d6+13/19-20) | Perc +11

Insidion tries to determine which enemy is closest to death, then sends yet another quartet of magic missiles at that target. If I can't tell if any are more wounded than others, I'll continue to go for Eglantine's target.

magic missile: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 3, 4, 3) + 4 = 17

Grand Lodge

Male Sargavan Half-Orc Sorceror/8 (HP 30/48 | AC:14 T:12 FF:12 Mage Armor 18/12/16 | CMB:+3 CMD:15 | F:+5 R:+6 W:+8 | Init:+3 | Perc:+8 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft | Conc:+18) ER +6T (1d6+4/20x2) 8/8 | Spells 1:4/8 2:4/7 3:5/6 4:2/4
Skills:
Bluff +9 Diplo +6 Disguise +5 Fly +10 Intim +9 Knowledge (Arcana) +6 (Dung'g) +3 (Eng'g) +3 (Geog) +3 (Hist) +3 (Local) +3 (Nature) +7 (Nobil) +3 (Planes) +6 (Relig) +3 Perc +8 Prof (Soldier) +4 SC +13 Stealth +2 UMD +16
Current effects: Mage Armor, Shield, Reduce Person, AC:23 T:13 FF:20, Ranged Touch +2 to hit; Gravity Bow

Xichi winces from the pain, which surely Pinhead will appreciate, and withdraws to the South. Withdraw action.

Edited after I realized that Pinhead is too high to touch from the ground.

The Exchange

My Game Tracker My signup sheet

Takahiro's katana buries itself to the hilt into his opponent's head. The kyton jerks and spasms as life leaves it's body. Such a move surprises the man in the back, who pauses a microsecond too long as he tries to duck Eadie's attacks. The falchion sinks into the man's gut and comes out the other side, leaving his torso to drop from atop his legs. He screams with a much too high pitched-voice, trying desperately to stuff his innards back in. He expires barely a moment later, a dark soul having met a dark end.

"Interesting." soberly comments the lead kyton as he approaches Oleander, intent on making her pay for her actions.

Chain vs Oleander: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 13 + 1 = 28
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8

Current Initiative wrote:

Round 5-6

Eglantine Mirror Image - 1, Fly, Reduce Person, Bless
Orange Kyton Haste
Takahiro Haste 2/6, Bless, Protection from Evil - 27 dmg
Insidion Haste 2/6, Mirror Image - 4, Bless, Shield
Xichikitte Haste 2/6, Bless, Shield, Reduce Person, Mage Armor, Gravity Bow - 26 dmg
Eadie Haste 2/6, Bless
Red Kyton - Pinhead Haste - 28 dmg
Skug Haste 2/6, Bless - 27 dmg
Oleander + Wolfie Haste 2/6, Bless - Oleander - 8 dmg - Wolfie 26 dmg, bleeding out

Battle Map

Silver Crusade

HP 35/51; Reroll @+3 1/1; Wand 30/50 Ranger 6; Init +3; Perc +13 (+4 vs human, +2 vs evil outsiders ;+2 in urban areas); AC 20; Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +4
Wolf:
: HP 22/22; AC 21; Bite@+5 (d6+2+trip); move 50'

wolfie stabilise: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 4 = 4

Given red is 10' up, does that mean Oleander could 5' step back and be out of the range of his chains?

The Exchange

My Game Tracker My signup sheet

Yes!

Grand Lodge

Male CN half-orc barbarian 1/fighter 5 | AC 21 (22), T 14 (15), FF 18 | hp 22/49 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +0, +1 vs. fear | Init +3 | Percep (-2, DV) | CMD 25 (27 raging) | Controlled Rage 4/6 | Explorer 0/1 | Quick Runner's Shirt 0/1 | Reroll @ +4 0/1 | Conditions: bless, haste

Does that also mean I am out of orange's reach?

The Exchange

My Game Tracker My signup sheet

Yup!

Silver Crusade

NG Halfling magus/swash 9 | HP 69/69 | AC 27- T-21 F-19 | CMD 23 | f+11, R+14, W+9 | Per +12, Init +10 | 1 mirror image

"Nice work, Eadie!" E.G. calls as Maravan slumps gurgling to the floor. She wheels around, aiming her rapier, no bigger than a breadknife at the kyton whose skin is hued a sickly orange. "Diminuitive HEROINE incoming!"

Swift action to recall Shocking Grasp via arcane pool. Fly forward into the orange kyton's square, this will provoke twice if the kyton has Combat Reflexes (once for passing through the reach of the chains, once for actually entering opponent's square). Don't QUITE have the movement to acrobatics it, so the kyton will get at least one AOO for sure. AC is 33 versus it (mobility).

Fly check to get through the room's chains: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21 Well, boop, never mind, the kyton may not get an AOO on me if I get stuck before I get within its reach.... I'm gonna use my portfolio reroll with GM stars on that.

I said FLY, cuz GM stars: 1d20 + 20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 20 + 4 = 26 Ahaha oh my gosh. Okay well in theory I might roll a six on this...

Adding swashbuckler panache for derring-do (can be done after roll): 1d6 ⇒ 2 Nope

Eglantine finds herself once more stuck fast by the chains. On the plus side, she never enters the kyton's reach?

"Uh.... okay... diminutive heroine... coming as soon as she gets free... dammit...."

Use standard action to attempt Escape artist: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Silver Crusade

HP 35/51; Reroll @+3 1/1; Wand 30/50 Ranger 6; Init +3; Perc +13 (+4 vs human, +2 vs evil outsiders ;+2 in urban areas); AC 20; Fort +6; Ref +9; Will +4
Wolf:
: HP 22/22; AC 21; Bite@+5 (d6+2+trip); move 50'

Knowing that the horrible Kyton is stopping her getting to Wolfie, Oleander steps back and directs another barrage of arrows at it.

"Your kind should stay away from this world."

first attack,str,PBS,FE,RS,haste: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 19
rapid shot attack,str,PBS,FE,RS,haste: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 13
iterative attack,str,PBS,FE,RS,haste: 1d20 + 5 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 - 2 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 19
hasted attack,str,PBS,FE,haste: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 19

However in her haste, she doesn't manage to actually land any of them.

ARRGGHHHHHHHH

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

“Abadamn! Sorry about the kill-steal, E.G.” The black knight permits herself a single Daynian wrist-twirl of her falchion.

“Steady, Ms O.”

Eadie surveys the battlefield, noting there is still work to do. “There is a silvered Lucerne hammer strapped to my back, if anyone wants to take him.”

“His name is Smashy, although he refuses to answer to it.”

Silver Crusade

NG Halfling magus/swash 9 | HP 69/69 | AC 27- T-21 F-19 | CMD 23 | f+11, R+14, W+9 | Per +12, Init +10 | 1 mirror image

"Oh, no I don't keep score," E.G grunts, trying to wrench hersel free of the chains. "All yours... yes, well, weapons usually don't."

Grand Lodge

Male CN half-orc barbarian 1/fighter 5 | AC 21 (22), T 14 (15), FF 18 | hp 22/49 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +0, +1 vs. fear | Init +3 | Percep (-2, DV) | CMD 25 (27 raging) | Controlled Rage 4/6 | Explorer 0/1 | Quick Runner's Shirt 0/1 | Reroll @ +4 0/1 | Conditions: bless, haste

Double Move. Store the dire flail, draw a longbow.

The Exchange

My Game Tracker My signup sheet

Eglantine manages to extricate herself from the chain's grasp. In the meantime, along with a morbid cackle, one of the kytons unleashes it's fury against Takahiro!

Chain vs Takahiro #1: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 1 = 32
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 = 11
Chain vs Takahiro #2: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 1 = 20
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 = 9
Chain vs Takahiro #3: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 13 + 1 = 18
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7
Chain vs Takahiro #4: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 13 + 1 = 34
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 = 10
Chain vs Takahiro #1 (Hasted): 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 13 + 1 = 27
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 = 9
Chain vs Takahiro #4 (Confirm?): 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 13 + 1 = 21
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 = 11

More than a few chains pierce through the cleric's armor, one barely missing a vital organ.

Current Initiative wrote:

Round 6

Eglantine Mirror Image - 1, Fly, Reduce Person, Bless[/b]
Orange Kyton Haste
Takahiro Haste 1/6, Bless, Protection from Evil - 57 dmg
Insidion Haste 1/6, Mirror Image - 4, Bless, Shield
Xichikitte Haste 1/6, Bless, Shield, Reduce Person, Mage Armor, Gravity Bow - 26 dmg
Eadie Haste 1/6, Bless

Red Kyton - Pinhead Haste - 28 dmg
Skug Haste 1/6, Bless - 27 dmg
Oleander + Wolfie Haste 1/6, Bless - Oleander - 8 dmg - Wolfie 27 dmg, bleeding out

Battle Map

Dark Archive

Tiefling Barbarian 1 / Sorcerer 4 / Dragon Disciple 4 | HP 87/87 | AC 20 [24 shield]; Tch 12 ; FF 18 | F +10; R +6; W +7 | CMB+14; CMD 25 | Speed 40 ft | Init +6 | Bite: +14 (1d6+13/19-20) | Perc +11

Insidion's maw suddenly begins dripping acid. The dragon disciple steps back, and a cone of vapor, dripping with acid, erupts from his fanged jaws and envelop the red-clad creature.

breath weapon (acid): 7d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 4, 6, 4, 4, 1) = 27 Breath Weapon (2/day; 30-ft. cone, DC 17, 7d6 acid)

Grand Lodge

Male Sargavan Half-Orc Sorceror/8 (HP 30/48 | AC:14 T:12 FF:12 Mage Armor 18/12/16 | CMB:+3 CMD:15 | F:+5 R:+6 W:+8 | Init:+3 | Perc:+8 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft | Conc:+18) ER +6T (1d6+4/20x2) 8/8 | Spells 1:4/8 2:4/7 3:5/6 4:2/4
Skills:
Bluff +9 Diplo +6 Disguise +5 Fly +10 Intim +9 Knowledge (Arcana) +6 (Dung'g) +3 (Eng'g) +3 (Geog) +3 (Hist) +3 (Local) +3 (Nature) +7 (Nobil) +3 (Planes) +6 (Relig) +3 Perc +8 Prof (Soldier) +4 SC +13 Stealth +2 UMD +16
Current effects: Mage Armor, Shield, Reduce Person, AC:23 T:13 FF:20, Ranged Touch +2 to hit; Gravity Bow

Xichi lets loose two powerful shocking rays at Pinhead.

Spell Resistance: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Shocking Ray, Empowered, vs. Touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 3, 1) = 7 +3 = 10 electric
Shocking Ray, Empowered, vs. Touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 2, 3) = 13 +6 = 19 electric

Spells 1:4/8 2:4/7 3:5/6 4:2/4

Silver Crusade

Male Tien Aasimar HP:76/76, - AC: 20/T:11/FF:19 - Perception: +6(Dark Vision) F: +14/R: +8/W: +14 - CMB: +11 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft, Init: +4

Annoyed that it may benefit the enemy, Takahiro channels a heal across the area.

Channel 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8
Lay hands (self) 3d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 2) = 10

Should hit everyone, and stabilise Wolfie

Then he moves away...

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

Eadie steps 5’ towards the orange-veined kyton. Looking up she decides to harvest some low-hanging fruit.

“Hey, Chocolate Ice-cream Face! How about I give you some chopped nuts for you to sprinkle on top?”

Round #6: AC 24, **Final Round of haste?**

lunging upwards falchion + PA + FF + bless + haste on Orange: 1d20 + 19 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 19 + 1 + 1 = 37 Crit threat
magic adamantine slashing damage: 2d4 + 22 ⇒ (1, 2) + 22 = 25

iterative + no FF + bless + haste on Orange: 1d20 + 14 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 14 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 31 Crit threat
magic adamantine slashing damage: 2d4 + 22 ⇒ (3, 3) + 22 = 28

hasted lunging upwards + no FF + bless + haste: 1d20 + 19 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 19 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 34 Crit threat
magic adamantine slashing damage: 2d4 + 22 ⇒ (4, 2) + 22 = 28

⚔ ⚔ ⚔

Confirm on Orange: 1d20 + 19 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 19 + 1 + 1 = 40
magic adamantine slashing damage: 2d4 + 22 ⇒ (3, 4) + 22 = 29

Confirm on Orange: 1d20 + 14 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 14 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 16
magic adamantine slashing damage: 2d4 + 22 ⇒ (4, 1) + 22 = 27

Confirm on Orange: 1d20 + 19 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 19 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 35
magic adamantine slashing damage: 2d4 + 22 ⇒ (4, 2) + 22 = 28

501 to 550 of 569 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] 5-23 Cairn of Shadows by GM Upaynao All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.