Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

[PFC] Granta's Consortium Compact #2

Game Master Granta

Maps


151 to 200 of 292 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Elf Male Elf CG (Rogue) / 1st | HP:9/9 | AC:17 T:15 FF:12 | CMB:1CMD:16| Saves F:+1 R:+7 W:+1 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +7

"I'll build a sniper's nest and try to cover multiple entrances...surprise 'em and hit 'em when they enter...

Lync will also search the warehouse for anything they might be able to use and to search for entrances they may not have considered...

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Grand Lodge

CN halfling cleric 1 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | 11/11 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +5 | Init +6 | Percep +9 | CMD 13

Huratas will take a Thunderstone and also search for useful items.

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Sovereign Court

Solstice Scar B Player Signup: Session 1, Session 2

You have already found all of the useful stuff that you can. They give it to you without a Perception check.

I have placed crate tokens around the map for you to move. To do so, draw an arrow showing its path. If you want more crates, just copy the token and place it anywhere that the map already shows crates.

It takes one PC 10 minutes to move a 5-ft. square of crates 5 ft. If that PC succeeds on a DC 20 Strength check, or if another PC helps, the crates can be moved 10 ft. instead. So, move the stuff around, then we will count up the time and see what else to do.

Grand Lodge

CN halfling cleric 1 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | 11/11 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +5 | Init +6 | Percep +9 | CMD 13

Huratas isn't very strong but he can help someone move crates.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Male Elf CG (Rogue) / 1st | HP:9/9 | AC:17 T:15 FF:12 | CMB:1CMD:16| Saves F:+1 R:+7 W:+1 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +7

"Can I get a hand from one of you strong types to help me make my sniper's nest?"

If Lync can get one person to help they'll move a couple of crates on the northern wall 10' apiece to make his nest...he'll also assist someone to block the office door leading into the warehouse by moving a crate about 10'...

He'll assist others as needed in moving crates...

Once settled, he'll climb in his sniper's nest and keep a sharp eye out and conceal himself as best he can...

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Dark Archive

Female Varisian Human | Conjurer Wizard (Core) 1 | 8/8 HP | Init +1 | Perc +3 (+1*) | SM +3 (+1*) | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB -1 CMD 10 (FF 9) | F +2 R +1 W +3 | Acid dart 8/8 - effects/spells

"I am not that strong... sorry".

Grand Lodge

CN halfling cleric 1 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | 11/11 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +5 | Init +6 | Percep +9 | CMD 13

So one person can move a crate 5 feet. 2 people can work together to move it 10 feet. Or one person can move it 10 feet by themselves with a DC 20 Str check. If the Str check is failed do they still move it the 5 feet?

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+4 R:+5 W:+3 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6 | Attack: Short sword +6 (1d6+3) 19-20/x2

Red arrows are Kranzer's

Kranzer first goes over to secure the big doorways at the back. He cracks his knuckles, neck, toes, and ears and begins to shove the first crate over. If anyone attempts to help, he grunts a "Thank ye!" before resuming.

He then helps Lync build his nest, and then aids anyone else after that.

Strength Checks, two hours worth (without aid):

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


female Halfling Halfling Rog 1st HP:8

"So we funnel them letting us limit the numbers. With a Sniper up top to whittle them away behind, and the rest of us help out via melee or well more duplicitous means. Also do you want to have some of us on the crates to strike at them? and Does our magical companions have any spells designed to impede our enemies and aid us?" Amber says lending her puny strength to the others moving things about.

"As for the dumbwaiter, I see potential but no real time to do anything with it. Also, I have no real skills or training on those kinda devices." She said taking stock of her inventory.

The Exchange

F CN Gnome Barbarian 2 | HP: 25/25 (27/27) | AC: 20 Tch: 14 FF: 17 (18/12/15) +4 vs Giant | CMD: 16 (18) | F: +5 (+7), R: +4, W: -2 (+0); +2 vs Illusion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: -2 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 8/8 |
Spell-Like:
1/day: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals
Active conditions: Uncanny Dodge.

Tishka nods to the others and hurriedly blocks one of the hidden doors pointed out. Glancing towards Lync, she asks "Why build one? Couldn't you use the piled up crates instead?"

After draggin another stack in front of one of the double doors, she moves to help Kranzer block the ones in the back. "Is that the last of the doors she told us about?"

Preparations 1hr 30 min without aid - Then Assist Kranzer:

Blue Arrows are Tishka

Str: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Str: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Str: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Str: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Str: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Dark Archive

Female Varisian Human | Conjurer Wizard (Core) 1 | 8/8 HP | Init +1 | Perc +3 (+1*) | SM +3 (+1*) | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB -1 CMD 10 (FF 9) | F +2 R +1 W +3 | Acid dart 8/8 - effects/spells

Amagire will help people move crates: "So, where do we push this?"

So, anyone aiming to move a crate 5 ft can move them 10 ft. instead w. Amagire's help.

Sovereign Court

Solstice Scar B Player Signup: Session 1, Session 2

It looks like the map got shifted after the first secret door got blocked, so I've reconstructed things as I thought they were intended. Please double check everything.

Currently, we are looking at ten double moves and three single moves. Squares marked with a red "X" no longer have crates in them--which may be relevant to Lync's sniper nest.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Male Elf CG (Rogue) / 1st | HP:9/9 | AC:17 T:15 FF:12 | CMB:1CMD:16| Saves F:+1 R:+7 W:+1 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +7

GM: adjusted the crates in my sniper's nest...just moved each 5' east as opposed to 10' east...

Sovereign Court

Solstice Scar B Player Signup: Session 1, Session 2

Lync's adjustments give us 8 doubles and 5 singles, which should take roughly 40 minutes to accomplish. That still leaves you more than a few hours of available time. We can move straight to the next encounter if desired, or you can undertake more preparations. For example, moving more crates to form paths or creating traps.

If you are ready for the encounter, then make sure to place your tokens where desired.

Dark Archive

Female Varisian Human | Conjurer Wizard (Core) 1 | 8/8 HP | Init +1 | Perc +3 (+1*) | SM +3 (+1*) | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB -1 CMD 10 (FF 9) | F +2 R +1 W +3 | Acid dart 8/8 - effects/spells

Amagire climbs up onto a crate from where she can have an eye on the three main entrances to the warehouse... and waits.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Male Elf CG (Rogue) / 1st | HP:9/9 | AC:17 T:15 FF:12 | CMB:1CMD:16| Saves F:+1 R:+7 W:+1 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +7

Lync sits ready in his sniper's nest...


female Halfling Halfling Rog 1st HP:8

Amber builds herself a little ambush spot to throw blades from as well as if needed strike in melee.

Grand Lodge

CN halfling cleric 1 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | 11/11 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +5 | Init +6 | Percep +9 | CMD 13

Since everyone seems happy with box placement Huratas will take a break from box moving and just sit on one of the boxes near the center of the room.

Sovereign Court

Solstice Scar B Player Signup: Session 1, Session 2

GM Screen:
Melee: 2d3 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4 SM, CI
Support: 1d3 ⇒ 1 CS
Healing: 1d3 ⇒ 2CD
Entrance: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9 E, D

Four Kortos agents enter through the main door, clearly unhappy and looking for somebody to yell at. One shouts, "Who blocked all the entrances? And what's this problem with the shipment that we're hearing about?"

Dark Archive

Female Varisian Human | Conjurer Wizard (Core) 1 | 8/8 HP | Init +1 | Perc +3 (+1*) | SM +3 (+1*) | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB -1 CMD 10 (FF 9) | F +2 R +1 W +3 | Acid dart 8/8 - effects/spells

Whispering, Amagire says: [smaller]"Just tell them to go away. That we are dealing with a rodent invasion and are putting poison all over."

Amagire is ready to speak up to help with this bluff...

Aid Another Bluff: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+4 R:+5 W:+3 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6 | Attack: Short sword +6 (1d6+3) 19-20/x2

Kranzer waits for one of his silver-tongued associates to step out. He has his shortbow out. He attempts to control his breathing, but his scratchy throat and big dwarven start flaring up under so much pressure.

stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


female Halfling Halfling Rog 1st HP:8

Amber hears the sounds and slips into her hiding spot.Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

Grand Lodge

CN halfling cleric 1 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | 11/11 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +5 | Init +6 | Percep +9 | CMD 13

"Umm, Rats. We are here killing infested rats. They live under the boxes. You should clear out before you catch something. We'll be done by tomorrow morning."

bluff including 1 aid?: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 2 = 12

Huratas stays out of sight for now.

The Exchange

F CN Gnome Barbarian 2 | HP: 25/25 (27/27) | AC: 20 Tch: 14 FF: 17 (18/12/15) +4 vs Giant | CMD: 16 (18) | F: +5 (+7), R: +4, W: -2 (+0); +2 vs Illusion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: -2 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 8/8 |
Spell-Like:
1/day: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals
Active conditions: Uncanny Dodge.

"Rats?...Oh, yes. Big rats. Don't worry though, we'll handle it." Calls out the gnome as she cautiously moves towards the main room.

Bluff Aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Dark Archive

Female Varisian Human | Conjurer Wizard (Core) 1 | 8/8 HP | Init +1 | Perc +3 (+1*) | SM +3 (+1*) | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB -1 CMD 10 (FF 9) | F +2 R +1 W +3 | Acid dart 8/8 - effects/spells

Amagire sighs... At least Tishka and I seem to have helped with the lie, but I doubt they will buy it.

Sovereign Court

Solstice Scar B Player Signup: Session 1, Session 2

The apparent leader no longer seems suspicious, but he instead looks concerned as he responds to Huratas, "Rats? That's no good, no good at all. My men will help you at once. We have to take care of this problem before anymore merchandise gets damaged!"

You actually succeeded on improving their attitude, and can now make a Diplomacy check to convince them to leave and keep this a secret.

Dark Archive

Female Varisian Human | Conjurer Wizard (Core) 1 | 8/8 HP | Init +1 | Perc +3 (+1*) | SM +3 (+1*) | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB -1 CMD 10 (FF 9) | F +2 R +1 W +3 | Acid dart 8/8 - effects/spells

Venusia wipes her brow and smiles.

Pretending to be working, and talking to Huratas, she actually is addressing the leader of the group through the door: "Boss, better let us finish clearing this up and no mess things up more".

Aid Another Diplo': 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18

Grand Lodge

CN halfling cleric 1 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | 11/11 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +5 | Init +6 | Percep +9 | CMD 13

"We have the manpower here it just takes time. If one of you get bitten it will just slow things down more. Now please leave and be careful that no rats follow you out. We will put a sign on the door when it has been cleared and is safe."

diplomacy with 1 aid so far: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 = 22

The Exchange

F CN Gnome Barbarian 2 | HP: 25/25 (27/27) | AC: 20 Tch: 14 FF: 17 (18/12/15) +4 vs Giant | CMD: 16 (18) | F: +5 (+7), R: +4, W: -2 (+0); +2 vs Illusion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: -2 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 8/8 |
Spell-Like:
1/day: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals
Active conditions: Uncanny Dodge.

"Best you leave this situation to us. We'd hate for anyone else to get hurt." Calls out Tishka from her hidden location.

Diplomacy Aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
So close!

Sovereign Court

Solstice Scar B Player Signup: Session 1, Session 2

Going to wait a day and see if there are any more aids. Also, remember this. There are pros and cons to using it, and you will have to decide which is better for you.

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+4 R:+5 W:+3 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6 | Attack: Short sword +6 (1d6+3) 19-20/x2

Aye!" Kranzer says behind the crates. "Little buggers are bigger'n a small dog, they are! Best stay back if ya wanna keep yer shins intact!"

Diplomacy, aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Sovereign Court

Solstice Scar B Player Signup: Session 1, Session 2

You did not succeed (DC 29 without the writ), and have to fight them now. I moved everyone who talked to the Kortos agents, so that they are at a conversational distance. Assuming those who didn't talk, stayed in hiding.

GM Screen:
Initiative (Amagire): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Initiative (Amber): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Initiative (Huratas): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Initiative (Kranzer): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Initiative (Lync): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Initiative (Tishka): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Initiative (GM): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Sense Motive (Red): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Sense Motive (Blue): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Sense Motive (Pink): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Sense Motive (Black): 1d20 ⇒ 1

Maps

Round Surprise
Effects none
Terrain none

  • Lync -
  • Tishka -
  • Red -
  • Blue -
  • Pink -
  • Black -
  • Kranzer -
  • Huratas -
  • Amagire -
  • Amber -

"Your help is appreciated, but it is our merchandise and we will make sure it is safe. Show my men what you have done so far, and then follow their orders from there."

Lync and Tishka are up. Surprise action only.

The Exchange

F CN Gnome Barbarian 2 | HP: 25/25 (27/27) | AC: 20 Tch: 14 FF: 17 (18/12/15) +4 vs Giant | CMD: 16 (18) | F: +5 (+7), R: +4, W: -2 (+0); +2 vs Illusion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: -2 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 8/8 |
Spell-Like:
1/day: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals
Active conditions: Uncanny Dodge.

Surprise Round

"Well, that's unfortunate. I suppose we should try to do this softly?" mumbles the gnome to her companions as she tugs her weapon out.

A bit louder, she adds "We were hoping to avoid this."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Male Elf CG (Rogue) / 1st | HP:9/9 | AC:17 T:15 FF:12 | CMB:1CMD:16| Saves F:+1 R:+7 W:+1 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +7

Sorry, on the road and on my phone...heading home and I'll post this evening...first time I've ever had to fight the Kortos in this scenario...

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Male Elf CG (Rogue) / 1st | HP:9/9 | AC:17 T:15 FF:12 | CMB:1CMD:16| Saves F:+1 R:+7 W:+1 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +7

Lync, not wanting to fight the Kortos, shrugs as it looks like there's no other choice now...he reluctantly fires at the blue agent...

Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + (1) + 1 = 10


female Halfling Halfling Rog 1st HP:8

Amber pops from her hidey hole and begins to head to the doors

Sovereign Court

Solstice Scar B Player Signup: Session 1, Session 2

Maps

Round Surprise-1
Effects none
Terrain none

  • Kranzer -
  • Huratas -
  • Amagire -
  • Amber -
  • -----Round 1-----
  • Lync -
  • Tishka -
  • Red -
  • Pink -
  • Black -

In the time it takes Tishka to draw her hooked hammer, Lync's superb aim drops the blue-robed monk instantly. Amber moves toward the external door and opens it.

Kranzer, Huratas and Amagire are up in the surprise round. Lync and Tishka can take a full turn.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Male Elf CG (Rogue) / 1st | HP:9/9 | AC:17 T:15 FF:12 | CMB:1CMD:16| Saves F:+1 R:+7 W:+1 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +7

Lync will quickly fire again, this time at the red, spell-cast looking dude...

Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + (3) + 1 = 9

Dark Archive

Female Varisian Human | Conjurer Wizard (Core) 1 | 8/8 HP | Init +1 | Perc +3 (+1*) | SM +3 (+1*) | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB -1 CMD 10 (FF 9) | F +2 R +1 W +3 | Acid dart 8/8 - effects/spells

Amagire summons Arcane energies and casts a little dart of acid at the man in green, before stepping back to the side.

Actions:
Surprise round
• Standard Action: cast Acid Dart (Wizard Sp 1/8 day)
Ranged TOUCH: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Acid Damage
• 5 ft step back to the NW

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+4 R:+5 W:+3 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6 | Attack: Short sword +6 (1d6+3) 19-20/x2

Kranzer fires his bow at the red-garbed man.

"Well I guess it's tha hard way, neh?"

Mechanics:

Standard Action
Shortbow attack, red

Shortbow @ red: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
DMG (piercing), sneak attack: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (6) = 8

The Exchange

F CN Gnome Barbarian 2 | HP: 25/25 (27/27) | AC: 20 Tch: 14 FF: 17 (18/12/15) +4 vs Giant | CMD: 16 (18) | F: +5 (+7), R: +4, W: -2 (+0); +2 vs Illusion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: -2 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 8/8 |
Spell-Like:
1/day: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals
Active conditions: Uncanny Dodge.

"Try not to kill them." pleads the gnome as she charges forward and smacks the one in pink on the side of it's head.

Mechanics:

Charge, Blunt, Nonlethal: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 - 4 = 22
Cold-Iron, Blunt, Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Grand Lodge

CN halfling cleric 1 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | 11/11 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +5 | Init +6 | Percep +9 | CMD 13

"We did not want to fight you and we are not thieves. At any time you may just leave."

Huratas attempts to trip pink.

Trip attempt vs flatfooted CMD: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

He will then take a 5ft step back towards the boxes.

Sovereign Court

Solstice Scar B Player Signup: Session 1, Session 2

@Kranzer: The best you could do is draw the bow. If you already had a weapon in hand, then the earlier bluff automatically fails and there is no surprise round. Draw short swords instead?

@Huratas: Like Kranzer, all you'd be able to do in a surprise round is draw the weapon.

@Amagire: I assume you mean red?

GM Screen:
Longsword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 Slashing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Shocking Grasp: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Electricity: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Maps

Round 1-2
Effects none
Terrain none

  • Kranzer -
  • Huratas -
  • Amagire -
  • Amber -
  • -----Round 2-----
  • Lync -
  • Tishka -
  • Pink - 3 nonlethal
  • Black -

Kranzer quickly draws two small blades, while Huratas slowly uncurls his whip. Not limited to physical weapons, Amagire launches a blob of acid right at the druid's center of mass. Combined with another one of Lync's on target missiles, that drops another Kortos agent. With a little more foresight than her companions, Tishka holds back a little on her swing and tries to avoid the more necessary organs.

The last two Kortos agents move to surround Tishka and attack her at the same time, but they just end up distracting each other--and almost hit each other.

Everybody is up.

The Exchange

F CN Gnome Barbarian 2 | HP: 25/25 (27/27) | AC: 20 Tch: 14 FF: 17 (18/12/15) +4 vs Giant | CMD: 16 (18) | F: +5 (+7), R: +4, W: -2 (+0); +2 vs Illusion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: -2 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 8/8 |
Spell-Like:
1/day: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals
Active conditions: Uncanny Dodge.

"Why must everyone insist on doing things the hard way?!" whines Tishka. Stepping around the pink robed figure, she tries to jab him in the gut with the blunted end. Misjudging the man's height, she swings for his head, pulling the blow short of it's target.

Mechanics:

5ft step. Nonlethal wack with blunt end of weapon

Nonlethal, flank, Gnome Hook Hammer: 1d20 + 5 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 4 + 2 = 6
Nonlethal Blunt Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Grand Lodge

CN halfling cleric 1 | AC 20, T 15, FF 16 | 11/11 hp | Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +5 | Init +6 | Percep +9 | CMD 13

"Well this could have gone better."

Huratas moves into position avoiding the man in black and tries to trip the fighter in pink.

trip attempt: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Dark Archive

Female Varisian Human | Conjurer Wizard (Core) 1 | 8/8 HP | Init +1 | Perc +3 (+1*) | SM +3 (+1*) | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | CMB -1 CMD 10 (FF 9) | F +2 R +1 W +3 | Acid dart 8/8 - effects/spells

Amagire is happy to have hit her target, but sad the man went down, so, as she takes a step to the side to have a clear shot at another target, she pulls out a thin willowy wand of white wood from her robes.
Then she points her finger again, mumbling some arcane words and sending a dart made of acid at the man in black with the smoking vial.

OOC:
@Amagire: I assume you mean red? Yes, sorry, can't see color since the guy is gone, but that was the one.
Actions:
• 5 ft. step one sq. to the left
• Move: pull out Wand of CLW
• Standard: cast Acid Dart (Wizard Sp) (2/8) at Black
Ranged TOUCH: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d6 ⇒ 5 (Acid damage)


female Halfling Halfling Rog 1st HP:8

Amber begins to draw her blades as she moves from the warehouse back to the main entrance

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+4 R:+5 W:+3 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6 | Attack: Short sword +6 (1d6+3) 19-20/x2

That's right, yes he will draw short swords in the surprise round.

Kranzer, seeing the opponent step in front of him and Tishka behind to flank, he strikes out with the flat of his short swords.

"We're not killers 'ere, neh? No more blood!"

Mechanics:

Full-Round Action
Full Attack on pink (nonlethal damage)

Short sword, flanking, nonlethal: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 - 2 - 4 = 17
DMG (nonlethal): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Short sword, flanking, nonlethal: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 2 - 2 - 4 = 21
DMG (nonlethal): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

critical confirmation: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 - 2 - 4 = 16
DMG (nonlethal): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

If pink goes down, Kranzer will 5 ft step to black and attack black if he has an attack left.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Male Elf CG (Rogue) / 1st | HP:9/9 | AC:17 T:15 FF:12 | CMB:1CMD:16| Saves F:+1 R:+7 W:+1 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +7

Lync will fire at the dude in black...

Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Sovereign Court

Solstice Scar B Player Signup: Session 1, Session 2

@Kranzer: I resolve posts in initiative order, so no flanking yet.

GM Screen:
Shocking Grasp: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Electricity: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Longsword: 1d20 ⇒ 3 Slashing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Maps

Round 2-3
Effects none
Terrain none

  • Kranzer -
  • Huratas -
  • Amagire -
  • Amber -
  • -----Round 3-----
  • Lync -
  • Tishka - 7 damage
  • Black -
  • Pink - 8 nonlethal, prone

Kranzer gives the swordsman a good whack with the flat of his blade,
and the Huratas trips the man. Amagire then shoots an acid dart at the druid, but is too concerned about hitting Tishka and misses. While Amber moves around the rear, Lync almost takes down a third Kortos agent. Unfortunately, Tishka's attack doesn't even come close to connecting.

The swordsman waits to stand up, hoping that his companion will down the pesky gnome. And while the sorcerer does blast Tishka with electricity, it isn't enough to knock her out.

Everybody is up.

@Tishka & Kranzer: AoO on pink

151 to 200 of 292 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFC] Granta's Consortium Compact #2 - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.