Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Moonscar

Game Master mathpro18


151 to 200 of 339 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

I pull out my wand of greater invisibility, use it

UMD:
1d20 + 20 ⇒ (9) + 20 = 29
and move to the party, remaining in stealth. Once I arrive, my initiative, if still needed, will be:
init1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

and on the first round of my presence, I'd like to pull and throw my iron bands of binding at the dwarf.
attack roll: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (15) + 19 = 34

Alternatively, I will throw a tanglefoot bag at him
attack roll: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22

will adjust as needed.


No longer active

GM once the dwarf has gone Rosa will act.


Male Human(Taldan) Fighter(Two-Weapon) 16

Initiative:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

If adjacent or within 5' step of the dwarf and Jaeger hasn't charmed him:
Move adjacent, full attack: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (11) + 21 = 321d20 + 19 ⇒ (14) + 19 = 331d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 221d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 151d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 131d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 181d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
damage:1d8 + 23 ⇒ (2) + 23 = 251d4 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 171d8 + 23 ⇒ (1) + 23 = 241d4 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 171d8 + 23 ⇒ (4) + 23 = 271d4 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 201d8 + 23 ⇒ (3) + 23 = 26
Hammer The Gap: Each successful attack gets +1 damage for each prior, consecutive hit. IE, if all attacks hit, +0,+1,+2,+3,+4,+5,+6 damage.
If both rapier and dagger hit, rend1d10 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

If outside of full attack range:

Move adjacent, disarm1d20 + 30 ⇒ (9) + 30 = 39with rapier and strike with dagger1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 321d4 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17
If disarm successful, swift action1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 371d4 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20


Male Human Sorcerer 1

Delaying action.


No longer active

waiting on Gm


Round 1 wrap up

The dwarf smiles a menising smile "Lets see how you grand adventurers stand up to this" he says and then a wave of negative energy shoots out from his holy symbol and encompasses the room. Jaeger and Lyle you feel your mind block out part of the attack and you only take 8 damage while the rest of the party(except Telcia) take 17 damage from the negative energy. Tiran you move up to the dwarf and are unable to get the blade from the dwarfs grip with your rapier but you are quick enough to get a stab in with your dagger. He starts to bleed a sickly green blood that is very uncommon to dwarfs. Rosa you hold your action for the turn. Kalim you also delay your action for the turn. Jaeger you cast your spell but are unable to affect the dwarf with it. Telcia you move invisibly into the room and join your friends in the fight. You will be able to act the next round. Lyle you are able to attack the dwarf using your full round action. You masterfully haste your self and then trip and disarm the dwarf as well as dealing him 21 more points of damage.

init:

Dwarf
Tiran
Rosa
Kalim
Jaeger
Telcia
Lyle

Attacks of opportunity by party members:

Attacks on party:

Channel Negative energy:6d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 6, 3, 1, 1) = 17

Party Saves:

Tiran will save vs. negative energy:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Rosa will save vs. negative energy:1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21
Kalim will save vs. negative energy:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Jaeger will save vs. negative energy:1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30
Lyle will save vs. negative energy:1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34

Creature Saves:

Party Damage:

Party Skill Checks:

Jaeger caster Level check to over come SR = 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22

Enemy Skill Checks:

DM EYES ONLY KEEP OUT:

Current Stats:
AC: 18
CMD: 40
Str +2
HP:264/302

Lyle attack damage:1d6 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21

Go ahead and post actions for round 2 everyone. Rosa I'm not sure since you channel negative if that would have effected you or not...any rules lawyers in the pt?


M Tiefling Magus

Lyle tilts his head curiously at the fallen dwarf as the wave of energy washes over him. "At worst i'd say that tickled, were you expecting more...?"

Stepping around the creature carefully, Lyle aims some magic at him and then strikes out with his whip again.

Spell Combat
Full attacks; spend the first attack to grasp his disarmed weapon and pull it into my square, as per Improved Whip Mastery. Next two just strike at him normally. Still have 'Brilliant Energy' up and he's prone so I should probably hit.
Attack 2 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17 1d6 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25
Attack 3 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 1d6 + 19 ⇒ (1) + 19 = 20
Cast Greater Dispel Magic on creature, SR doesn't apply. Targeted Dispel.
Dispel check: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22


No longer active

Round 1
Init 23 -
AC37

NOTE - GM Rosa has yet to post here Round 1 action, which is.

If I could have custom race Rosa as I like to do, she woould have just been healed but as shes a 'Native outsider' with out negative energy affinity just just got hit with 17HP DMG. That OK because what shes going to next will rock his socks

Rosa says coldly was the wave of evil hits over over and she dos not flinch at the pain.

"That was a mistake"

She tells the dwarf before slicing his sword in half (I hope)

Boot of hast (move action) + Shield on Rosa from sword.

AC 41 on Init 23

Action Sundering his sword, one CM per attack.

11d20 + 22 ⇒ (5) + 22 = 27

3d6 + 13 ⇒ (6, 5, 1) + 13 = 25
Adamantine + Impervious
Ignores hardness 20

21d20 + 22 ⇒ (19) + 22 = 41

3d6 + 13 ⇒ (6, 5, 5) + 13 = 29
Adamantine + Impervious
Ignores hardness 20

If she gets a 3ed

31d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 35

3d6 + 13 ⇒ (5, 4, 5) + 13 = 27
Adamantine + Impervious
Ignores hardness 20


M Tiefling Magus

I'd already disarmed him, mind not sundering it? I just grabbed it with my whip and pulled it to myself.


No longer active

Lyle, Round 1 Rosa action as above, I did make it clear I would post her action after him round 1 Which I have now done. Init is init - 23 (Rosa) beats 11 (Lyle) that's it, end of story. No need for the GM to sort any thing out as there is nothing to sort, Rosa acts 1st . He has a flying sword he can call, Rosa sees it and chops it. Note: Rosa has not yet to post her second round action and again will not do so until after hes Init action round 2 is posted by the GM.


M Tiefling Magus

Aww. Oh well, we'll see how the GM sorts this out.


Male Human(Taldan) Fighter(Two-Weapon) 16

If dwarf doesn't move more than 5':
Stay adjacent to the dwarf and full-attack
1d20 + 21 ⇒ (1) + 21 = 221d20 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 291d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 321d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 211d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 141d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 211d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
damage
1d6 + 23 ⇒ (4) + 23 = 271d4 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 201d6 + 23 ⇒ (4) + 23 = 271d4 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 171d6 + 23 ⇒ (5) + 23 = 281d4 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 181d6 + 23 ⇒ (2) + 23 = 25
each attack gets +1 damage for each previous consecutive hit.
if both rapier and dagger hit at least once, 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 rend damage
AC is now 38(+4 dodge for full attack with two weapons)

If dwarf moves more than 5':

Move adjacent and attack
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 341d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36
damage
1d6 + 20 ⇒ (2) + 20 = 221d4 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
confirm dagger crit
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19
crit damage
1d4 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
each attack gets +1 damage for each previous consecutive hit.
if both rapier and dagger hit, 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 rend damage

If dwarf provokes attack of opportunity:

1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 221d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19
damage1d6 + 20 ⇒ (4) + 20 = 241d4 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
each attack gets +1 damage for each previous consecutive hit.
if both rapier and dagger hit, 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 rend damage

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

actions for round 2:

action 1: swift act to unsheath my +5 dagger from my wrist srping, move up to dwarf if disarmed/sundered, attack with dagger +21 to hit, 1d4+9/8d8 sneak attack if applicable.

action 2: if dwarf remains armed for whatever reason, throw tanglefoot bag at +19 bonus to entangle him (-2 to attack rolls, -4 dex, dc 15 ref or unable to move, half speed on successful save, lasts 2d4 rds if not removed.)


Male Human Sorcerer 1

Kalim takes 5' back while drawing his rapier.

"You should have listened." he says with a sigh.


Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

On init 6 Tevaga will draw her bastard sword and will attack the lippy dwarf.

Attack: 1d20 + 31 ⇒ (17) + 31 = 48

Damage: 1d10 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25

Threaten critical: 1d20 + 31 ⇒ (9) + 31 = 40

Damage: 1d10 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25


No longer active

Note Round 1 Action Rosa, Boots of speed is a free action, so she gets Copy cat up as well. Conform Crit on Sunder 2 also all are Improved Sunders so no AOo on Rosa form him.
1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 1 = 22


Human Oracle (Heavens) 16

"Tsk, Spell Resistance? Perhaps then, we just go with something more basic." Jaegar makes a gesture and a dark void seems to open up around the dwarf, threatening to suck him in and rip the air out from his lungs.

Use Interstellar Void. 16d6 cold damage, Fort save DC 27 for half. If save is failed, he is also stunned and exhausted for 1 round.


No longer active

GM

Retro action ROUND 1, Had a rethink, as Lyle did post action before me and I would seem an a$$ if I did sunder, so Change action to

Rosa will in fact just take a 5' Step back and say calmly to the dwarf or what ever it really is.

"That was a mistake"

Full Defiance AC +4(spell) +4(feat) = AC47

Holding her sword she will look at his eyes will the others kick his Butt.


M Tiefling Magus

I'm fine with sundering, really, besides if he can call it from me would be safer to.


Human Oracle (Heavens) 16

Forgot to add Interstellar Void is a Supernatural Ability. Sr does not apply.


Round 2 wrap up

The dwarf looks up at Lyle and shakes his head "Such a foolish toy for such a foolish boy...and someone who has some good in him despite his heritage...you shall make a good victim." He then starts to turn invisible. This triggers attacks of opportunity from Lyle and Tiran. All strikes from the two men hit home and more green goo seems to start flowing from the cuts created but the dwarf still disappears. He reappears 5 feet above the square he was just laying prone in, a smug look on his face. "Lets see what you can do from there while I'm up here. Oh and I'll be taking this back" he says as he holds out his hand and the bastard sword comes back to him. Tiran you're unable to reach him with your rapier or dagger. Rosa your sword can not reach her blade so you can not sunder it. Kalim you bring out your friend. Jaeger your spell goes off and the dwarf seems moderately uneffected, though he is bleeding pretty heavily now. Telcia you throw the tanglefoot bag but unfortunately it lands on the floor. Lyle your attacks won't reach the dwarf but your dispell magic does go off. Where a dwarf once stood a beautiful 6' tall naked woman stands. The green oozing cuts that were on the dwarfs body are now replaced on hers and very large black wings sprout out of her back. She looks a bit shocked but then grins an evil grin. "Looks like you have found a way to see through my disguise...you are stronger than I gave you credit for." Kalim your protector fails to be able to reach the woman.

Jaeger's damage:16d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 1, 6, 6, 3, 4, 1, 2, 5, 2, 1, 2, 1, 4, 5) = 49

init:

Dwarf
Tiran
Rosa
Kalim
Jaeger
Telcia
Lyle

Attacks of opportunity by party members:

Attack of opportunity from lyle:1d20 + 24 ⇒ (9) + 24 = 331d6 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21

Attacks on party:

Party Saves:

Creature Saves:

Fortitude save:1d20 + 29 ⇒ (14) + 29 = 43

Party Damage:

Party Skill Checks:

Enemy Skill Checks:

DM EYES ONLY KEEP OUT:

Current Stats:
AC: 18
CMD: 40
Str +2
HP:184/302


M Tiefling Magus

"Oh, stop prevaricating and get down here and be killed" Lyle mutters irritably. Stepping forward, he casts a spell morphs into a tall creature with a crablike head. Dropping his whip, he slams into her and tries to grapple her.

Spell Combat
Cast Monstrous Physique II to gain 2 slam Grab attacks.
Swift action- arcane accuracy, +6 to hit
Slam attack 1: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (18) + 26 = 44
Free grapple attempt: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (8) + 28 = 36
If it fails-
Slam attack 2: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (3) + 26 = 29
Free grapple attempt 2: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (6) + 28 = 34


Human Oracle (Heavens) 16

Jaeger looks at the winged woman and then points to her. "Now, now, we can't have you leaving." A green ray shoots forth and envelopes her with a momentary shimmer.

Knowledge, Planes to identify her: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

Cast Dimensional Anchor
Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26


Male Human(Taldan) Fighter(Two-Weapon) 16

If the thing remains flying:
I pull out my bow, back up if necessary to avoid opportunity attacks, and unload 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (15) + 22 = 371d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 371d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 161d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
confirm crit 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22
damage 1d6 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 61d6 ⇒ 51d6 ⇒ 2
crit damage 1d6 ⇒ 1
+1 damage for each prior consecutive hit
AC is now 29

If the thing lands or moves into melee range:

full attack
1d20 + 21 ⇒ (20) + 21 = 411d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 381d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 201d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 211d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 231d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 251d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
confirm crits 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (1) + 21 = 221d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 281d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
damage
1d6 + 23 ⇒ (5) + 23 = 281d4 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 171d6 + 23 ⇒ (5) + 23 = 281d4 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 181d6 + 23 ⇒ (2) + 23 = 251d4 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 181d6 + 23 ⇒ (2) + 23 = 25
crit damage 1d6 + 23 ⇒ (1) + 23 = 241d4 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 181d6 + 23 ⇒ (1) + 23 = 24
+1 damage for each prior consecutive hit
AC is now 38


Male Human Sorcerer 1

Kalim follows suit and draws his composite longbow. He takes aim and fires.

Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 35

Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Attack: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37

Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 28

Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


No longer active

GM:

OK GM your missing what Rosa is doing
1: I retro-ed Rosa's attack round 1 Lyle could take the sword, even so that would have been in round 1 NOT round 2 as you have it.
2: This mean no sunder as Rosa just moved back
3: Rosa has yet to post her round 2 Action, as I was waiting on the dweaf to act 1st. Shes No even acted in round 2 yet yet you have moved to round 3???
4: It seems to me your waiting for us all to posting inits after the dwarf and then posting his actions, that come in before ours, Im sorry but if a player did that it would be a delayed action and would move his Init back after ours. Its the way init works, he acts 1st good but he must post 1st or hes getting the best of both worlds. What I am saying is his should have an Init after us.

Will post round 3 action when I get a clear on what is going off with initi

Rosa's actions to keep game play going
Round 1
Hit by Nig Wave 17DMG moves back 5'
Round 2
Walks backwoods 15' (move Init to 2 going last)
She Claps hands wile saying in a condescending and dry toned voice.
"O very good and did you ^%£&£8 mother teach you to suck the ^%££&£* of a Demon as well or just how to get yourself killed like a FOOL!"

1d20 + 52 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 52 + 2 = 63 Intimidation lets see her trash talk that off

Round 3
Rosa init now 2
Rosa stand back as her fellows rip the dwarf/succubus apart.
1d20 + 20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 20 + 2 = 29 Init planes.
"You know I would join in the fun but your so far beneath me than Ill let the others do the pest control. Once they are done they till give me your soul and then we shall play in hell succubus"

Rosa than cast Create Water 60' 32 Gallons of water per roundand dumps it on the dwarf/succubus head/s.

Laughing

"You need cooling off my dear"

End Round 3 action.


No longer active

Ok Bad guy/girl has been intimadted twice GM by Rosa, (roll 2 should have been +21 not + 52 so +9+21 = 30 will save) -2 And Shaken if fails

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

action 1: I throw a MW dagger at the creature

Spoiler:
+17 to hit, 1d4+4 8d8 sneak attack.

action 2: if I'm able to reach the creature in melee, attack with +5 dagger

Spoiler:
+21 to hit, 1d4+9, 8d8 SA

action 3: if I'm able to do a full attack, I use my hunter's surprise and attack with +5 dagger

Spoiler:
+21/+16/+11 to hit, potentially 3 SAs for 8d8 each.


SON OF A....I had the round summery almost all done and clicked on the x instead of the tab...lost everything.

Round 3 wrap up

The woman looks at Rosa and breaks out laughing. "Silly girl the things I have seen in my lifetime would curdle your blood, your words do nothing to scare me. Now lets see how you like this." She takes her blade and points it at Rosa and a ball of force wraps itself around the clerics neck. Rosa fights free from the force but before she does she takes 22 damage. The woman looks shocked that Rosa still stands in front of her. "Hmm this thing must be broken...no moral has been able to resist its power before." Tiran you let loose with your arrows but only 2 find their way home, sinking deep into the woman's wings. Kalim you let loose your flurry of arrows and all manage to find their way into the woman's skin. Jaeger your able to bind her easily and her head snaps towards you. "You...you hold me here...now you will pay" Telcia you let loose with your dagger but doing so makes you visible again. The dagger bounces off the womans foot. Lyle both of your slam attacks strike home but you are unable to grapple her. Rosa you pour the water over her but she is able to maintain flight, but just barely. The woman looks at the wizard and then flies towards him and then hovers so her feet are resting on his head. "You will be my first victim tonight...and your father will pay for your misdeeds here tonight...oh how he will pay" The wizard feels slightly drained and takes 14 points of damage as her feet touch his head.

Kalim crit confirmation:1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32
Kalim crit damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Telcia attack:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 111d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 58d8 ⇒ (7, 6, 6, 1, 8, 1, 8, 3) = 40

init:

Dwarf
Tiran
Kalim
Jaeger
Telcia
Lyle
Rosa

Attacks of opportunity by party members:

Attacks on party:

Finger of death:3d6 + 15 ⇒ (2, 1, 4) + 15 = 22
Vampiric touch:1d20 + 40 ⇒ (12) + 40 = 526d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2) = 14

(+11 attack and AC, +12 damage

Party Saves:

Rosa save vs finger of death:1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34

Creature Saves:

save vs. Intimidate:1d20 + 27 ⇒ (16) + 27 = 43

Party Damage:

Party Skill Checks:

Enemy Skill Checks:

Fly check vs water:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

DM EYES ONLY KEEP OUT:

AC: 18
CMD: 39
HP:139/302

Okay now you can all post your actions for the round. She as acted for the round and in my wrap up I think I will just copy and paste to keep things consistent and in init order.

I also need an attack of opprotunity from Lyle since she flew out of your reach. Oh and should those slamb attacks do damage?

Jaeger and Rosa:

You are pretty sure that she is a Succubus


Male Human Sorcerer 1
DM Mathpro wrote:
Telcia you let loose with your dagger but doing so makes you visible again.
Telcia Dremen wrote:
I pull out my wand of greater invisibility, use it....

Telcia's post.

She had used Greater Invisibility. Attacking would not make her visible.


M Tiefling Magus

Yeah they should, didn't bother because I was focused on grappling but why not.
1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
AO: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (4) + 26 = 30
Dmg: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Hey, this has a free grapple attempt!
1d20 + 30 ⇒ (13) + 30 = 43
Let me know if I have my math wrong-
Str + BAB + Size + ArcAccuracy + GrabAbility
7 + 12 + 1 + 6 + 4 =30
If she gets grappled I think you might need to reconsider her action.


M Tiefling Magus

And the succubus doesn't get a save against Intimidate attempts; its a fixed DC based on hitdice and such. Check out the Intimidate skill.


No longer active

Initi 2
AC 44
SR 31
HP 132/97

Spells
Copy Cat Shield.

As the loops of force wrap around Rose's neck she calmly reaches up and snaps them, the filaments call away and Rosa looks into the shocked eyes of the Succubus, with cold steel eyes of her own.

In a clam even tone she says.

"As I said Succubus, your sin is hubris, I see fear in your eyes little one, mother told you, you would be invincible."

Rosa points her own Hell blade at the Succubus.

"She lied to you, little one, she left you here to die like a dog, because you are weak, worthless and useless, look at you now, soon dead and then, little one, I will rape your soul."

As Rosa says the last words she just flickers out of existence and reappears behind the Succubus.
Dimensional Hop (Domain ability) She dos not fall as she has boot of Levitation working. Move action.

Attacks x 2 Hasted
Two grate swings of Rosa hell blade to chop off her wings.

1d20 + 23 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 23 + 1 + 2 = 39
3d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (4, 3, 4) + 13 + 1 = 25DMG
12d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 6, 3, 5, 5, 5, 1, 6, 1, 6, 1) = 47 Channel DMG Wil Save DC33 for half.

1d20 + 23 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 23 + 1 + 2 = 36
3d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4, 4) + 13 + 1 = 26DMG
12d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 4, 3, 6, 2, 3, 2, 5, 4, 4, 6) = 46 Channel DMG Wil Save DC33 for half.

Edit- yes full so only one attack and then a second full from hast.
So only two attacks not four.


M Tiefling Magus

Rosa, I am fairly certain that Haste only gives you an extra attack when making a full attack. If that is what you're doing then nevermind.

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

hold on there, you had my roll as 1d20+9, lol. try again. pretty sure my total attack bonus is a little higher than that.

as for my next round action:

action 1: throw my iron bands of binding to trap her. +19 to hit TOUCH AC, if successful creature is held as pinned, can break with DC 30 str check, or escape with DC30 escape artist or Combat maneuver check.

action 2: If for some reason I'm able to melee her more effectively, attack with +5 dagger +21 to hit.


Human Oracle (Heavens) 16

I'm assuming by 'wizard' you meant Jaegar, esp with the "father" comment. If not, please let me know.

You whorey little b@*!%! You won't touch my father again! And I'll make your queen scream in mercy for what you did to my mother! You will simply die here after you help us."

He ducks down low, speaking words of power, then leaps up to grab her foot, sending a shock through her system.

Cast Euphoric Tranquility, taking an AOO. No save as long as no one tries to harm her. She becomes non-violent and helpful. I do have to beat her SR.


No longer active

Bump, GM?


No longer active

have we lost the GM? last post 4 days ago.


M Tiefling Magus

This GM does seem to only be able to post one or so a week, I'd suggest waiting a bit.

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

yeah, life catches up like that sometimes. Patience is a virtue, though.


Male Human(Taldan) Fighter(Two-Weapon) 16

I fire my bow
1d20 + 22 ⇒ (8) + 22 = 301d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 361d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 131d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
damage
1d6 ⇒ 51d6 ⇒ 61d6 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 5


Sorry I'm still here been a very crazy few days...going to be off and on for the next few days recovering from events of the past few days. In a nut shell I lost my job, my fiancee lost custody of her kids, and I spent 9 hours in jail yesterday...so we need a vacation...waiting on actions from Kalim anyway.


No longer active

GM this is just a silly online game, no way our needs here count in your life right now, we will be here mouths from now, have a brake, we can wait, and all the best with things.


Thanks Rosa coming from you that really means alot. Probably will post the next round of combat on Friday...sorry again for the delay.

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

um, wow. Guess I'm not the only one dealin with stuff, eh? You do what you have to do, mathpro. If the game can go on, we're with ya. If not, then it'll be here when life allows.


M Tiefling Magus

Jesus man, take off for a few weeks, seriously. We'll all be fine waiting.


Male Human Sorcerer 1

Kalim unleashes another volley at the vile thing.

Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (4) + 22 = 26

Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Attack: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22

Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Just looked at lyle's post...she is now grappled by Lyle. I'm going to let everyone else repost actions if you would like now that she is grappled by Lyle.

"UNHAND ME YOU MUTT!" she shouts as she struggles to gain control of the grapple.

CMB check to control grapple:1d20 + 26 ⇒ (19) + 26 = 45

Lyle what is your CMD currently with you being enlarged?


No longer active

Rosa will lop its wings off if
Lyle has hold of it if not here action stands

151 to 200 of 339 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Moonscar Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.