Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Jade Regent, presented by DM Hamied - Campaign Thread

Game Master Hamied


501 to 550 of 3,024 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Lisabett looks ahead of her at her three companions and the one goblin that she can see, then behind her, and when she sees that Raziel is absent.

Free Action to speak to the group ahead of her. "Be safe!"

Move Action Lisabett steps back to position F10

Standard Action Lisabett attacks the goblin threatening Raziel using the reach of her spear 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 if it hits, it deals 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 damage.


The goblin avoids the point of Lisabett's spear.

Goblin 1 is dead.

Goblin 2 is dead.

Goblin 3 has fled.

Goblin 4 is dead.

Goblin 5 lights a torch and moves to E19, holding the flame to the back of the red cylinder. Sparks begin to shoot out the back of it. The rocket will not go off until Goblin 5's next turn, even though Goblin 11 is aiming it.

Goblin 6 is unconscious but stable.

Battle Map

Alazandaru is up next.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Back me up Sorin... Alazandaru says quickly as he rounds the corner and moves to F18, hoping to disrupt the strange weaponry the goblin's plan to use. Eyeing the cylinder warily, he stabs at its holder, ramming his as yet unused third dagger into the goblin's chest.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Crit threat
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Damage (whetstone)

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Crit unconfirmed
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


"Thanks, Lisabett," Raziel gasps out, finally facing the goblin fully. He slices with his scimitar, trying to bring the fight to an end and catch up with his companions.

Use buckler this round.
AC 17, HP 7/10
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Alazandaru's dagger punches through the goblin's ribcage and into the heart. The red cylinder falls, pointing...

1 - N
2 - NE
3 - E
4 - SE
5 - S
6 - SW
7 - W
8 - NW

1d8 ⇒ 2

Northeast!

Raziel's stroke slices open the goblin's belly, but the creature does not fall. He made his Reflex Save against Lisabett's spell last round.

The right door of the southwestern hut is already open (several goblins poured through it moments ago). Almar moves inside it to C18, right next to the other door, which is closed. Just looking for a clear shot!

This ends Round 6.

Round 7:
Gutwad
Sorin
Goblins (7-12)
Lisabett
Goblins (1-6)
Alazandaru
Raziel
Almar

GM Screen:
Perception:
Almar - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Alazandaru - 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Lisabett - 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Raziel - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Sorin - 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18

Stealth:
Chief Gutwad - 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Chief Gutwad attempts to move stealthily (taking the -5 penalty for moving over half speed). He ends his double move in B12.

The only people that heard/saw him are:

Alazandaru:
You see Gutwad retreating quietly and hear his footsteps on the walkway, but you do not see where he ends his movement.
and

Almar:
You hear something move right by the door and up the walkway. Its footsteps continue, but it does not turn at the bend. You think that if you opened the door, it would be straight to your right.

Battle Map

Sorin is up next.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

Sorin quickly looks around. He knows there are more goblins but can only see the one by Alazandaru. Slipping by Alazandaru he swings his warhammer at the goblin.

Move to F19 and attack.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Crit Confirm 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Crit Damage 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 8) + 6 = 17


You hear the crunch of bone as the goblin falls to Sorin's blow.

Goblin 7 is dead.

Goblin 8 is dead.

Goblin 9 is dead.

Goblin 10 is dead.

Goblin 11 is dead.

Goblin 12 slides his shield off of his arm, then uses that hand to hold his entrails in place. His eyes glow with demonic fervor. Unlike many of his fellows, this one knows no fear. Letting out a furious howl, he attacks Raziel again. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
If it hits, it deals 1d4 ⇒ 1 points of damage.

Battle Map

Lisabett is up next.


Lisabett meets the goblin's fury with a song of her own. Lisabett Untrained Perform (Sing) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 and then lays into it with her spear once again, but it dodges her attack.

Lisabett Longspear Attack vs. Goblin 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 if it hits, she will deal 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

*sigh* I should not have gone for the Ulfen battle hymn, I suppose. The dice gods have punished me for hubris.


Haha! I like the battle hymn. Goblins have pretty good AC for CR 1/2 foes. The dice gods could leave you alone and you'd still have a tough time.

Goblin 1 is dead.

Goblin 2 is dead.

Goblin 3 has fled.

Goblin 4 is dead.

Goblin 5 is dead.

Goblin 6 is unconscious but stable.

But...

This turn still matters, because the rocket goes off. Fortunately for Alazandaru and Sorin, it is aimed NE of it's current position in F19, so it does not get stuck and blow up where it is. The rocket shoots off with a high-pitched scream, slamming into the central, eastern hut. As you look at the singed mark the explosive has left, you notice that smoke has begun to rise from the inside. A firework did go off in there moments ago...

Battle Map

Alazandaru is up next.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Alazandaru advances round the corner warily, hustling carefully, quietly and poised for trouble.

[ooc]Combining total defence (AC21) with stealth and a single move to C15. Can I see the Chief from there now? Regardless, my turns over.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 (Stealth at -5 for full speed)


Round 7
Raziel swings again at the goblin, hoping that no one else is injured while he is occupied here.

AC 17, HP 7/10
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

"Lisabett, where are the others?" he asks. "We should not get seperated too far, or I might not be able to reach them if they need me."


GM Screen:
Perception:
Chief Gutwad - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Lisabett - 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16
Raziel - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Stealth:
Chief Gutwad - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

The focused hatred in the eyes of the howling goblin is evident even as Raziel gracefully separates head from shoulders with a flash of his scimitar.

Alazandaru pads along the walkway, quickly but quietly, to a position of cover. He peers around the corner and sees Chief Gutwad, nocking an arrow to his bowstring. But looking to the left, Alazandaru notices a door swing open.

Almar: Stealth check - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

A crack of thunder sounds as Almar fires his pistol. Though there has been some talk of the device, you don't think you've ever seen one fired. The sound rings throughout walls of the tiny village.

I'm sad that Almar doesn't get to be the first to fire his pistol, but the wide open shot is too good of an opportunity to pass up. I will actually have him spend a point of grit to ensure that he is attacking touch AC.

Attack - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
If it hits, it deals 1d8 ⇒ 2 points of damage.

The bullet catches Chief Gutwad in the leg. He shrieks in pain and surprise, revealing his position to Lisabett and Raziel. He was just behind a nearby hut, taking aim...

That will conclude Round 7! Thank you for your patience with the marathon combat. Now it's down to the big guy (relatively speaking).

Round 8:
Gutwad
Sorin
Lisabett
Alazandaru
Raziel
Almar

Gutwad maintains concentration long enough to loose an arrow at Lisabett. 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
If it hits, it deals 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 points of damage.

He then moves through the door that Alazandaru left open moments ago, hopping gingerly over the goblin lying bandaged on the walkway. He ends his movement in C9.

Battle Map

Sorin is up next.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

Sorin starts at the sound of the pistol being fired but realizes quickly what it must be and dashes off in that direction. Rounding the corner he doesn't any goblins but does see the open door at the end of the walkway.

Double move. First to B19 then to B15.


The bottom and right doors of that hut (B,C,9,10) are both open. Sorin can probably guess his location even though he did not have line of sight at the time that Chief Gutwad moved. The rest of you beat Gutwad's Stealth roll and saw him go in there.

Battle Map

Lisabett is up next.


Lisabett looks down the length of the walkway, and just catches Sorin moving away and hisses. "I can see no one, Brother," she answers in heavily accented Common, as though her voice is suspended in her song. "I will watch for you while you find them."

Move action Lisabett will take a 5-foot step and end her movement in E10 freeing Brother Holheim to walk down the walkway on his turn, if he chooses.

Standard Action Lisabett turns and returns fire in the direction that the arrow came at her from, casting Flare Burst centered on A9. It is a Fortitude Saving Throw to resist being dazzled, DC 15.


A9 is a wall. I assume you want it in the hut?

Gutwad's Fortitude Save - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

The chief cries out in surprise, but does not succumb to the spell's effect.

Battle Map

Alazandaru is up next.


*sigh* Hi, my name is Lisabett, I'll be your completely ineffective spell caster this combat. No, everything makes its save and I haven't contributed in the least...


We all have days like that at low level.
You'll get better when you get higher level, and have more spells to pick from.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Low level casters tend to suck a little, I never like starting with one at 1st level as it usually feels like quite a slog to get to 4th where you start to come into your own.

Alazandaru races impetuously into the hut, a little overconfident at his many victories against the Goblins thus far. Stepping over the female Goblin he subdued, he slashes at the Goblin with his dagger, adopting a position in B10 where the Chief will struggle to fire his bow. He stumbles over the arm of the female as he attacks, his dagger meeting nothing but air.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

I'm probably going to be taken out this round, get in here people :).


Hold on, I'm coming.

Raziel turns to see Lisabett fire into the hut behind them, and then Alazandaru run in and attack someone.
Guessing that is where the fighting is now, Raziel runs into the hut also.
Spotting the goblin Chief in the corner, he slashes with his scimitar.

AC 17, HP 7/10
Move to C10.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Nope, just a hit (I hope).
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Human Gunslinger 03

Brief update on my situation: I won't be able to post untill sunday due to a work event I'm planning that's taking a lot of energy and time. I'm deeply sorry for that, I'll ask you to keep on playing Almar for me till that date. Thanks again and apologies


No worries, Almar. Crazy happens. I hope you had a great time in London.

Chief Gutwad does not expect Raziel's entrance, and but he takes notice of the scimitar that bites into his arm.

"Gergh! Humans dead soon!"

Almar rushes out of the southwestern hut and up the walkway, leaping down into the mud and continuing underneath. He ends his movement in D8.

This concludes Round 8.

Round 9:
Gutwad
Sorin
Lisabett
Alazandaru
Raziel
Almar

Gutwad secures his bow on his shoulder and pulls out his spear, taking a 5-Foot Step (to B9) in the process.

Battle Map

Sorin is up next.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

Seeing the crowded hut, Sorin dashes the other way. Double move to F11 sheathing first his warhammer and then his shield AC: 15 along the way. His eyes are fixed on E9 where he jabbed his glaive into the ground.


Recognizing that she is particularly ineffective in combat, Lisabett will spend the three squares to climb down the ladder adjacent to her, and end her movement in C8. She will ready an action to attack Chief Gutwad if he tries to escape from the hut.

I hope this is okay, since technically the walkway is 5 feet off the ground, Lisabett will have to reach with her longspear, correct?


Correct, though he will have cover from you, even outside the doorway.

Battle Map

Alazandaru is up next.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

The young rake eyes the spear warily and attempts to dive past the Chief (moving to C9 then B8), making a risky leap in return for a possible flank...

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 Acrobatics VS Chief's CMD

If this goes badly, I should still have a move or standard left so i'll wait for feedback on it from DM.


You managed to dive over him without provoking an AoO.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Alazandaru readies an action to plunge his dagger into the Chief's back the moment Raziel is in a flanking position.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
1d4 + 2 + 1d8 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (6) = 11


Raziel moves over to attack the goblin chief directly.

AC 17, HP 7/10
Move to B10 to flank.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 = 22
Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 2 = 24
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Gutwad is a ferocious blur, and Alazandaru's blade scrapes chain links rather than flesh. Raziel's scimitar has different luck. It is as if the Dawnflower herself guides its strokes, for it cuts deeply into the goblin once again.

With a practiced hand, Almar places a pinch of black powder into his pistol, along with a bullet. He snaps the device shut, and hustles to the nearby ladder, pulling himself up onto the walkway. He ends his movement in B7.

That concludes Round 9.

Round 10:
Gutwad
Sorin
Lisabett
Alazandaru
Raziel
Almar

Chief Gutwad takes a careful step to C9. He pulls a potion from his bag, and drinks it. This provokes an AoO from Raziel, but not from Alazandaru, as Gutwad has cover from him.

GM Screen:
Potion: Cure Light Wounds - 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Battle Map

Raziel has an AoO (w/o flanking) due him, but Sorin is up next. I'm going to rule that because Sorin specifically said he stuck his glaive in the ground in E9 (as opposed to dropping it), it is retrievable from the walkway in E10. It is a long reach weapon, and thus, the haft sticks up 10 feet.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

Taking in the situation, Sorin abandons his first thought and redraws his warhammer as he moves. Move to C10 and attack.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Which hut is it that is currently on fire?

Lisabett will continue to ready an action for if the chief retreats through her threatened square.

"Has he fallen?" Lisabett inquires. "We must attend to this burning hut. I don't wish its smoke to become a signal to call more enemies to us."


AoO attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
I guess my luck didn't hold out.


Sorin's hammer crashes solidly into Chief Gutwad. He lets out a muffled grunt as he spits out a stream of blood, but he does not fall.

The hut in K,L,13,14,15 is the one on fire, though it is slower burning due to the damp of the swamp.

Battle Map

Alazandaru is up next.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Alazandaru attacks with both daggers, but neither one lands a hit on the agile Goblin.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Raziel again strikes out at the goblin chief.
'He's a tough one,' he thinks, 'Sarenrae guide my blade.'

AC 17, HP 7/10
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
No luck here...


Okay, I've spent some time reviewing the rules on cover, but I'm still a little murky on what Almar is about to try. I'd like for him to take a 5-Foot Step to B8, open the door with a move action, and fire his pistol, selecting the bottom right corner of his square (B8) as the point from which he fires. Because Almar has cover from Chief Gutwad's melee attacks, making a ranged attack in an adjacent square won't provoke an Attack of Opportunity. But would Gutwad have cover from Almar's pistol? Based on the rules as written, it would seem like not; Almar can pick a corner that can reach all corners of the goblin's square without impediment. It seems strange to me, though, that something could provide cover against melee attacks but not against ranged ones. I plan to proceed with the RAW, but am I missing something?

In any case, Almar still takes a penalty to his roll for firing into melee. The good news is that he targets touch AC. The bad news is, the pistol is really damn loud in an enclosed space...

Almar steps forward (to B8) and opens the door, jamming his pistol around the corner and firing at the chief. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
If it hits (Touch AC), it deals 1d8 ⇒ 7 points of damage.

Moot point, I guess.

The thunderous crack of gunpowder seems to stop reality for a moment, so jarring is the noise. The bullet misses its mark, but leaves a gaping hole in the wall of the hut. Chief Gutwad screams.

That concludes Round 10. Please don't hate Almar for what his character did on my watch (you can still roleplay about it, of course)! No actual damage was done (except to the wall).

Round 11:
Gutwad
Sorin
Lisabett
Alazandaru
Raziel
Almar

Gutwad eyes take on a desperate look. He clearly fears Almar's strange weapon. He turns his attention to the nearby door, and Sorin, who stands in his path. He attacks with his spear. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
If it hits, it deals 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 points of damage.

Battle Map

Sorin is up next.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

Fearing that the cornered goblin may become even more dangerous Sorin, as a Move action Readies his shield AC: 17, and takes another swing.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

"Surrender!" Sorin shouts as he swings, "and you may be shown mercy!"


Gutwad drops his spear and backs into the corner. "Surrender! Surrender! Surrender! Dead men leave! You leave too!"

He seemingly submits to you. That will take us out of initiative.


Assuming Lisabett hears Gutwad's surrender...

Lisabett looks to her companions, and swings her spear back onto her back. "If any of you are of the same concern as I, we should work together to extinguish the fire," she states, and moves towards the burning hut.

If needed
Lisabett Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Lisabett Survival 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

How widespread are the flames? Is it something that can be choked with blanket or a bedroll, or are we going to have to run with buckets to the "pool" to put out these flames?


The hut is catching fast. You will need to use water to stop it.

Lisabett:
Perhaps your focus was on the lurking goblins before, but you now clearly see in the mud the evidence of a much larger battle from days earlier. The same skeletal footprints you noticed outside are all over the place.


Lisabett will organize an effort to staunch the flames. She will look through adjacent huts for any manner of container to fill with water to collect from the pool to splash on the fire, and will welcome any assistance in her endeavor. On the grounds, she ask direct whomever assists her not to step through the greatest concentration of tracks, so that she might follow them later, when their task has been completed.

For the record, I am aware that this takes her out of negotiation with Chief Gutwad.


There are some rusty, iron pots near the pit where the goblin bodies were burned. It looks as these and other cooking implements they were set aside to accommodate the pyre.


Lisabett grabs as many pots as are available and fills them with water from the pond. If there are handles on them (as you said they were used for cooking on a pyre I will assume so) she will run her spear through the handles, and then kneel and lift her simple apparatus up behind her neck, balancing the weight of the pots on her broad shoulders as she approaches the walkway. Lisabett sets then kit down on the walkway, then climb up using the ladder, and invites any who wish to assist her to take a bucket, or even two to staunch the flames. When moving, she will avoid the heaviest concentration of tracks, as mentioned above, and she will continue this method of bringing water from the swamp, even if it is time consuming, unless someone else comes up with a viable alternative. *cough* Cleric with Create Water spell prepared? *cough*

Let me know if I should roll any checks for this.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Alazandaru acts as guard for the Chief, keeping his daggers close at hand and warning the Goblin if he moves, he dies.

He also makes Raziel aware of the stabilised Goblin he took down in the north-west hut.


Lisabett and anybody aiding with the dousing of the fire should roll a Constitution check (to represent trips made back and forth heaving water as well as standing in the heat of the flame).

While Lisabett makes some progress against the growing fire, it becomes clear that she will not be able to stop the fire alone.

Chief Gutwad sits down in the corner, watching Almar fearfully.


Lisabett Constitution Check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Awh yeah! Now the dice roll well for me...

Lisabett barely seems to break a sweat as she struggles to douse the flames. She pauses for a moment at the ladder before making a subsequent climb to address the group.

"I do not intend to rush you, but if there are any additional foes in this swamp, I should not like to meet them in a breached compound, in unfamiliar territory, in the dark after these fireworks and this fire's smoke have lent themselves to such a fine signal of our position."


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin of Shelyn (Warrior of the Holy Light) 3

What's the DC on the Con check?


There is a set DC, which I won't necessarily share. If you exceed it by 5 or more, you are able to fight the fire more effectively, thus making it less likely that it spreads.

Failure won't mean anything more than you get tired before you are able to greatly contribute.


Sorry, no Create Water spell today.

Raziel looks at his wounded companions, and again releases the healing powewr of Sarenrae.
He then checks on the downed goblin that Alazandaru had mentioned.

Healing Channel, excluding the Chief and the downed goblin.
Healing: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Check on the downed Goblin, stabilized at negative HP, correct?
If so, Raziel will cover her with his scimitar, and use his other hand to deliver his Rebuke Death touch, and then attempt to herd the goblin over to where Alazandaru is.
Rebuke Death: 1d4 ⇒ 3

501 to 550 of 3,024 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jade Regent, presented by DM Hamied - Campaign Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.