Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Sappy's Old Glories

Game Master Sapiens

Why should the young heroes get all the fun?

The Parchment:

Set thee off from Slumbering Cat
Seeking where the Dead are at
Journey north and east apace
To find Medusa’s iron embrace,
Follow now the Spider Star
Behind the Wall that hides its Face
To our Sad, Abandoned Place
If visit ye the Long Deceased
Find the Will to Feed the Beast
Then Begin where all Men End
Light go out and Breath Suspend
Egress through the Stony Door
After turning Face to Floor
Each Adellan Branch has Room
In its Silent, Musty Tomb
For at least one Careless Soul
Wouldst thou fill that Empty Hole?

Maps and Handouts


301 to 350 of 416 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Male Fetchling Ninja/15 || HP 71/83 || AC 27 (T 17/ FF 22) || CMD 27 || Fort +10 Ref +18 Will +15 || Init +14 || Perception+20

Rasil's head nods forward, then he starts awake with a snort, "Hm? What'd I miss?"

Yura answers, himself considerably less whelmed with the aberration before him, "Defiled temple, necromantic fluid of some kind, dagger akin to the key found in the puddle. Likely The Dagger Befouled."

"Right, can we go now?" Rasil springs up like a man a quarter of his age, which he immediately regrets, crouching over and placing a palm to his lower back, "Ow."


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

"Slow down there. You're no spring chicken. "


Male Fetchling Ninja/15 || HP 71/83 || AC 27 (T 17/ FF 22) || CMD 27 || Fort +10 Ref +18 Will +15 || Init +14 || Perception+20

"Didn't seem to stop me from putting down that fire monster back there." He sticks his thumb unknowingly at the north wall.


Male Human Kineticist 15 || HP 186/186 + 50 Temp - 75 NL || AC 36 T 26 FF 26 || Fort +21 Ref +24 Will +12 || CMD 32 (+2 vs dirty trick) || Per + 25 || Init +17 || Internal Buffer 0

At Rasil's comment, Gabriel snorts slightly, but otherwise makes no response. He finishes his inspection of the room, and then says "There's nothing else interesting here. So we have our lockless key and our dagger befouled, we just need a sister's keepsake and Thrasillus' voice. Have we looked everywhere in this building? Should we move on to the next place?"


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

"Think we're done in here. Best off to the next one. "

Sovereign Court

You have the map, just tell me where you want to go.


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

I guess F is right nearby, so try it.


Male Human Kineticist 15 || HP 186/186 + 50 Temp - 75 NL || AC 36 T 26 FF 26 || Fort +21 Ref +24 Will +12 || CMD 32 (+2 vs dirty trick) || Per + 25 || Init +17 || Internal Buffer 0

With a curt nod to Vars, Gabriel begins to slowly make his way out of the building, his walking cane making light tapping noises on the ground as he does. The whole way, he is grumbling to himself...

"Don't know why they always have to make these blasted things so bloody complicated. What if they needed to get into the crypt themselves? Hey Bill, where'd you leave the dagger befouled again? Oh, it's in the necromantic water in the desecrated temple! What about Thrasillus' voice, where was that again? Must've taken them a bloody week just to get into the blasted crypt, every time. Can't just grab the key, no..."

Once outside, he will make his way north to the next building, once more gathering the aether strands around himself to fade from view as he gets close.

Heading toward F

Sovereign Court

The sepulchrum's opening, facing south, was once blocked by heavy iron bars. Time has rusted them, though, and they come off rather easily with a couple of solid pushes. Inside, you see nine stacked internment vaults on each of the three other sides, names engraved on limestone and eroded by time's ravages.
The center of the sepulcher is dominated by a large sarcophagus, marble rather than limestone. The inscription on it has been spared by destruction, and reads:
Marcus Iulius Adella
3711–3758
Great Patriarch of Our Clan
Died Valiantly at the Battle of Istavala Vale Saving Prince Abelard from the Undead Hordes of the Whispering Tyrant, Earning the King’s Gratitude.
Herein Lies Our Claim to Nobility.
May Great Woe Befall Any Who Would Violate His Most Sacred Rest.

Knowledge(history or nobility) DC 30:
The Adella patriarch was named Marcus Junius, not Marcus Iulius.


Male Fetchling Ninja/15 || HP 71/83 || AC 27 (T 17/ FF 22) || CMD 27 || Fort +10 Ref +18 Will +15 || Init +14 || Perception+20

After Yura reads off the inscription, Rasil shrugs and walks about, keeping a weather ear out for anything out of place. Of course the ninja is also always aware of the subtle vibrations in his vicinity.

K (Nobility): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23Perception: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (17) + 20 = 37


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

knowledge nobility: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32

having picked up something in Duke school Vars pipes up. "They got the name wrong. It was Junius."


Male Fetchling Ninja/15 || HP 71/83 || AC 27 (T 17/ FF 22) || CMD 27 || Fort +10 Ref +18 Will +15 || Init +14 || Perception+20

To no one in particular Rasil adds, "Look for a tombstone with a woman's name, with the Junius or Adella surname who was age-appropriate to be Master Marcus's sister."


Male Half-Elf Commoner/1

Thinking this comment was aimed at him, Yura starts reading all the names and birth years he can make out, searching for one that fits the description. "Female name, birthdate near 3711..." He thinks out loud.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Sovereign Court

Most of the names have been made unreadable by the decay of the stone, and among those who still can be made out, none match the description.


Male Human Kineticist 15 || HP 186/186 + 50 Temp - 75 NL || AC 36 T 26 FF 26 || Fort +21 Ref +24 Will +12 || CMD 32 (+2 vs dirty trick) || Per + 25 || Init +17 || Internal Buffer 0

"Is it possible that they got the name right, and we know the name wrong? Seems like they would know, while history is a fickle record keeper, at best."

Sweep the room with detect magic, particularly the marble sarcophagus.

"'May Great Woe Befall Any Who Would Violate His Most Sacred Rest.' Interesting. Wonder what sort of woe they had in mind?"


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

"Look, I didn't pay much attention in Duke school, but this particular thing stuck because the instructor woke me from a hungover nap I was taking in class to hammer it in. "


Male Human Kineticist 15 || HP 186/186 + 50 Temp - 75 NL || AC 36 T 26 FF 26 || Fort +21 Ref +24 Will +12 || CMD 32 (+2 vs dirty trick) || Per + 25 || Init +17 || Internal Buffer 0

Any results from detect magic?

Sovereign Court

Gabriel's senses don't pick up any magic aura in close proximity, only the necropolis' one, and several faint, distant ones somewhere underground.


Male Human Kineticist 15 || HP 186/186 + 50 Temp - 75 NL || AC 36 T 26 FF 26 || Fort +21 Ref +24 Will +12 || CMD 32 (+2 vs dirty trick) || Per + 25 || Init +17 || Internal Buffer 0

"As we are here to investigate the claims to nobility of this family, seems like we aught to get a look at their claim to nobility, which lies here. I'm going to open her up. You might want to step back..."

After a brief pause to allow others to back away, use aether puppet to animate the sarcophagus and have it open itself up.

Sovereign Court

With a loud crack, the slab covering the sarcophagus opens. Looking inside, you can see a flight of stairs, large enough for two people at once, descending down into the underground darkness...


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

"See, I did get something out of that damned class! Aha!" Then squinting down the stairs he comments "You're gonna want me to take point aren't you?"


Male Fetchling Ninja/15 || HP 71/83 || AC 27 (T 17/ FF 22) || CMD 27 || Fort +10 Ref +18 Will +15 || Init +14 || Perception+20

As the crack echoes down the staircase, Rasil's head tilts, "Huh, I did not see that coming."


Male Half-Elf Commoner/1

Yura snorts.


Male Human Kineticist 15 || HP 186/186 + 50 Temp - 75 NL || AC 36 T 26 FF 26 || Fort +21 Ref +24 Will +12 || CMD 32 (+2 vs dirty trick) || Per + 25 || Init +17 || Internal Buffer 0

Gabriel chuckles at Rasil's comment, then responds to Vars, "If it helps, you can pretend I'm on point, and you just can't tell on account of the invisibility."

Before heading down the stairs, Gabriel will use a couple of wands on himself, all while remaining invisible.

Use wand of endure elements (24 hr duration) and see invisibility (150 min duration). Once everyone moves down the stairs, I will use a wand of Alarm to create a mental alarm at the top of the stairs (30 hr duration). Then I will follow everyone else down the stairs.


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

"Think I'll just do my job without the added fantasy. "
Vars will trigger the light on his wayfinder, and head down the stairs.


Male Fetchling Ninja/15 || HP 71/83 || AC 27 (T 17/ FF 22) || CMD 27 || Fort +10 Ref +18 Will +15 || Init +14 || Perception+20

Rasil and Yura take the middle.

Rasil prepares to vanish at the first hint perception of animate threats.

Readied action: Invisible Blade.

Perception: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26

Sovereign Court

You walk down the winding tunnel for an inordinate amount of time, until it suddenly widens, leading you into a crypt. The walls of this room are brick. The ceiling is twenty-five feet above, and from its center hangs a ghastly chandelier, made entirely of skulls and bones. A pair of tapestries flanks a corridor that exits to the east, so ancient that the fabric retains only hints of the original color and the scenes they depict are insubstantial. Written on the stone above the archway seems to be some sort of phrase, although letters seem to be all strung together, reading "SOONENOUGHYETOOSHALLSLEEP".

There is only one sarcophagus in the room, made of plain limestone. The fitted lid is without mortar and somewhat askew, as though replaced in haste. Carved in its surface is:
“Marcus Junius Adella, 3711–3758, Hero of Taldor, Patriarch.”
Along the lid’s edge are the words “While my bones rest peacefully here, the guardians need not protect me.” Looking within you see an empty burial shroud—the body is missing.

Map updated.


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

"While I could probably use a nap, I'm not really sure I like the implications of that. "

He will also wander around the room squinting a bit taking a close look.

perception: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (15) + 26 = 41


Male Human Kineticist 15 || HP 186/186 + 50 Temp - 75 NL || AC 36 T 26 FF 26 || Fort +21 Ref +24 Will +12 || CMD 32 (+2 vs dirty trick) || Per + 25 || Init +17 || Internal Buffer 0

"Nope, definitely not inviting" Gabriel agrees, still hovering invisibly in the back. He begins to make his own circuit of the room, flying at a height of 15ft, and using detect magic to see if there is anything magical in the room.

After making a circuit of the room, he will also fly up to get a closer look at the bony chandelier, to see if there is any more to it other than a grim decorative conversation starter. Specifically wondering how large it is, and how it is connected to the ceiling. Need more details on Chekhov's chandelier.


Male Fetchling Ninja/15 || HP 71/83 || AC 27 (T 17/ FF 22) || CMD 27 || Fort +10 Ref +18 Will +15 || Init +14 || Perception+20

The ninja makes his own assessment of the room as well, his hearing and feeling being more acute than his comrades.

Perc: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 = 21


Male Half-Elf Commoner/1

But just as his master was beginning to really search the room with his heightened senses, Yura came tumbling loudly down the stairs, and collapsed with a loud thud at the bottom.

Sovereign Court

There doesn't seem to be much of interest in this room, not even cobwebs or rodents. It looks like even the creepy crawlies are kept away by the necropolis' unnatural aura.

After a close examination, Gabriel can conclude that the chandelier is, indeed, made of human bones, ribs and vertebrae interconnecting. It's fairly large, about six feet in diameter, and linked to the ceiling by a silvered steel chain, blackened by time but relatively untouched by rust.


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

"Seems to be nothing in here. " so the Duke walks into the next room due east.


Male Human Kineticist 15 || HP 186/186 + 50 Temp - 75 NL || AC 36 T 26 FF 26 || Fort +21 Ref +24 Will +12 || CMD 32 (+2 vs dirty trick) || Per + 25 || Init +17 || Internal Buffer 0

Gabriel follows Vars, staying airborne and invisible.

Stay at a height of 15ft, or the max height of the corridor if less than that.


Male Fetchling Ninja/15 || HP 71/83 || AC 27 (T 17/ FF 22) || CMD 27 || Fort +10 Ref +18 Will +15 || Init +14 || Perception+20

Rasil and Yura follow as well.

Sovereign Court

To avoid slogging through catacombs full of dead-ends, I'll have you move towards the nearest room.
The ceilings in the catacomb are very low (8 feet) and the corridors are riddled with burial niches. Some host one or two full skeletons in tattered rags; others are packed with bones stacked in an artful, if grisly, manner—one niche may hold nothing but thigh bones, another jawbones, another an array of vertebrae. Some of the walls feature decorative brickwork, others are adorned with frescoes, and still others have bones and skulls mortared into place as though they were the most convenient and mundane building materials.
After hitting a couple of dead ends, you find the corridor opening into a larger crypt. Arranged in various raised niches in the ornately-bricked walls are several dozen mummified corpses, attired in clothing of bygone eras, standing in lifelike poses as though engaged in conversation.
Four oval niches in the north wall are obvious places of honor, as each holds but a single mummy bearing valuable-looking treasures. The room itself is lit brilliantly by two spheres of bright light floating near the center of the thirty-foot-high ceiling above.

Map updated.


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

Vars will start to walk around the room getting close enough to look at things.

perception: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (12) + 26 = 38


Male Human Kineticist 15 || HP 186/186 + 50 Temp - 75 NL || AC 36 T 26 FF 26 || Fort +21 Ref +24 Will +12 || CMD 32 (+2 vs dirty trick) || Per + 25 || Init +17 || Internal Buffer 0

Gabriel will hover just inside the room, at a height of 15ft, and have a look around. He will get his magic radar up and scan the room. Detect Magic.

Sovereign Court

GM Rolls:

To notice the enemies.
Perception(Gabriel): 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (2) + 25 = 27
Perception(Vars): 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (19) + 26 = 45

Initiative(Gabriel): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20
Initiative(Mahb): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Initiative(Rasil): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Initiative(Vars): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Initiative(Child 1): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Initiative(Child 2): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

The Children go first
Ranged Touch Attack on Vars: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (8) + 19 = 27
Damage: 10d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 3, 6, 2, 4, 2, 1, 3, 5) = 34
Ranged Touch Attack on Vars: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37 Ouch
Damage: 20d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 6, 5, 2, 3, 1, 6, 3, 6, 6, 4, 1, 6, 6, 6, 4, 1, 1, 3) = 77

Vars' and Gabriel's curiosity proves to be dangerous, as the spheres of light reveal their true form as emaciated, child-like creatures with taloned hands. With a shriek that's heard in your mind, more than your ears, they flood the room with white-hot light before attacking. Two dazzling rays of light project from the horrors, which hover out of reach, and strike at the old warrior, both connecting. The smell of charred flesh spreads through the crypt. 114 fire damage, not counting resistances.
Vars and Gabriel, Fortitude DC 25 or be permanently blinded. Rasil would be affected too, but...

Knowledge(planes) DC 27:
Known as Shining Children, these evil outsiders are mysterious creatures that nobody knows much about. They are creatures of burning light, able to project searing rays and blinding auras and use several powerful spell-like abilities.

Knowledge(planes) DC 32:
Magical darkness (at least 3rd level) weakens the Shining Children. They are immune to fire, resist cold and sonic, and have no other distinctive weaknesses.


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

fort save: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19 Annoying, but not that big a deal with his feats.

Though I'm not sure if I'm still up or not. Depends on if we healed up completely after the last fight and I didn't update my HP total.


Male Fetchling Ninja/15 || HP 71/83 || AC 27 (T 17/ FF 22) || CMD 27 || Fort +10 Ref +18 Will +15 || Init +14 || Perception+20

Hearing the other-worldly shrieks, and Duke and Yura crying out in pain, Rasil vanishes.

Activation of readied action, Invisible Blade. Not sure if I can go yet or not.

Sovereign Court

I don't think you healed after the fight. Considering your DR, you should be at 0 HP. Lucky crit >_>.

And you can go in, the monster went first but it wasn't a surprise round.


Male Human Kineticist 15 || HP 186/186 + 50 Temp - 75 NL || AC 36 T 26 FF 26 || Fort +21 Ref +24 Will +12 || CMD 32 (+2 vs dirty trick) || Per + 25 || Init +17 || Internal Buffer 0

Fort: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (16) + 21 = 37

Seeing these new foes target Vars and nearly knock him out, Gabriel calls upon his abilities, and a wave of electricity passes through his allies, energizing them. He puts some extra umph into it, causing the effect to linger on.

Standard action to use celerity, which acts as haste but with a shorter duration. Going to use a point of burn out of my internal buffer in order to extend the duration to 15 rounds. Everyone should be grouped close enough together to all benefit from it, since the furthest two apart are Vars and Mahb, and they are 30ft. So everyone has haste for 15 rounds.

Still benefiting from his invisibility, Gabriel will fly off to one corner of the room, and prepare himself for the next round.

Haste gives +1 to normal and touch AC and reflex saves - you want me to update my stat line to reflect that, or will you just account for that yourself?


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

Vars activates Blinded Blade style, and moves out of the room "Medic!" trying not to collapse.


Witch 15 | HP 92 | AC/T/FF 29/21/24 | CMD 31 | F +12 / R +14 / W +19 | Init +4 (+0); PER +24 (+20) |

"These kids are lucky I'm not the sort to have a gingerbread house." The hag's hair grows with alarming rapidity, coiling like snakes - great and small - along the floor and walls within 20' of her. One tendril lashes out to brush Duke. A jolt of energy flows from it, healing Duke.

Duke you get 150 HPs back... check BOOM for the additional effects.

FREE: Hair Extension
FREE: Trigger Ring of Force Shield
STAND: Cast Heal on Duke

Knowledge: Planes: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (5) + 25 = 30 Does a 30 let us know what type of Outsider (Demon, Devil, etc.) they are?

BOOM:
Heal
RANGE: Touch
DURATION: Instant
EFFECT: Ends the following conditions: ability damage, blinded, confused, dazed, dazzled, deafened, diseased, exhausted, fatigued, feebleminded, insanity, nauseated, poisoned, sickened, and stunned. Also heals 150 DAM

Status:
HP: 92 / 92 | AC:3229+1+2/T21+1/FF24+2 : +1 AC/T ; +2 Shield
8th (2):
7th (3): x
6th (4): x
5th (6):
4th (6):
3rd (6): xx
2nd (7): x
1st (7):
Variable Slot (1):
Dancing Lights (3):
Detect Secret Doors (1):
True Strike (1):
Scry on Familiar (1):
Spider Climb (10 min):
Rod of Acid (3):
Wand CMW (50):
Resiliency (1):

Spell Effects:
Ascendant Mage Armor - +6 AC, 50% critical hit or sneak attack becomes normal hit - 15 hours
See Invisibility - 150 mins
Celerity - +1 attack on FULL Action; +1 AC/T; +1 Reflex - 15 rnds

Sovereign Court

They're just Outsiders, no subtype.


Male Fetchling Ninja/15 || HP 71/83 || AC 27 (T 17/ FF 22) || CMD 27 || Fort +10 Ref +18 Will +15 || Init +14 || Perception+20

Feeling the energy buzzing through his nerves and muscles, Rasil steps up, focuses his ki into his invisible back, arms, and hands, then begins quickly firing arrow after arrow at the floating enemies; all the while trying not to show his concern for Yura as the farm-boy clutches his splitting head.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 241d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 231d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 191d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 291d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage: 1d6 - 1 + 8d6 ⇒ (3) - 1 + (4, 1, 6, 3, 5, 1, 4, 6) = 321d6 - 1 + 8d6 ⇒ (3) - 1 + (3, 1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 4, 6) = 301d6 - 1 + 8d6 ⇒ (3) - 1 + (4, 2, 4, 3, 2, 4, 5, 2) = 281d6 - 1 + 8d6 ⇒ (1) - 1 + (4, 3, 4, 3, 5, 4, 1, 3) = 271d6 - 1 + 8d6 ⇒ (5) - 1 + (4, 4, 5, 6, 2, 3, 4, 4) = 36


Active from before: Invisible Blade, bow drawn
Free Action: 5-foot step
Swift Action: Ki point spent for an extra attack
Full-Round action: 5 arrow shots for attacks of 24, 23, 19, 29, and 26
with sneak attack damages of 32, 30, 28, 27, and 36 respectively


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

Felling fully rejuvenated, Vars pipes up "Thanks Mahb, that thing almost dropped me. "

Sovereign Court

I'll keep track of the AC bonus.

GM Rolls:

Attack 1: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38
Attack 2: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (15) + 19 = 34
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 6
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 34
Child 1 -27

Only one of Rasil's arrows strikes true, the others are deviated by the light corona of the monsters. Their rays of brilliant light graze the elderly man, singing some of his hair but leaving him otherwise unharmed. An eldritch clicking that doesn't sound like any language is heard through the room - or is it in your mind?

Your turn.


HP 124/124 AC 43 T 18 FF 39 Fort +16 ref +20 Will +22, CMD 46 (grapple, dirty trick) 61, Per + 26, Init +1

Duke Vars will activate his winged boots and fly back into the room towards where he remembered them to be. He has blindsense 30' so he can pinpoint them when he gets close.

301 to 350 of 416 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Old Glories Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.