Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Sully's Kingmaker (Inactive)

Game Master Max Hellspont


451 to 500 of 3,019 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

For DM Sully:
Thanks for the kudos on the map! I've added a bit more to show the relationship of our party's locations with respect to the bandit camp - just let me know if you need anything changed.

Also, Does Harther have a clear enough shot to play sniper and try to hit some of the bandits from his current location?


Harther Medvyed wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:

Yes...but they've got some pretty serious cover from trees between where you are and where they are. It is possible, but you'd be threading the needle so to speak...

Keep the awesome maps coming! It makes my side of it way easier if I don't have to worry about mapping the battlefield. As long as my descriptions are clear enough.


Berenkor, please forgive me if I'm overstepping my bounds, but I believe it best that we return to the group now that we've seen what there is to see.

Harther and Berenkor make their way back to their companions as carefully and quietly as they can.

Harther Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Berenkor Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Assuming we make it back without alerting the bandits:

Once back on the other side of the rise, Harther sketches a quick MAP of the layout of the bandit camp.

"We saw four bandits around the campfire in the center of the clearing, with three other bandits and the woman, Kestra, near the three large crates here," he says, pointing to the eastern edge of the clearing.

"Now, what's going to make our approach difficult are the two bandits hidden about twenty feet up in the trees here and here," the ranger adds, pointing to two spots to either side of the path leading from the ford into the campsite. "These two are watching this trail that we're on, so they'll see us coming as soon as we crest this rise that we're hiding behind."

"The river is flowing pretty swiftly, and I don't feel confident about our ability to swim across to sneak up on them from a different direction. Anyone have any ideas about how we could sneak up on them from this direction, or maybe draw them out?"


"Well, I didn't prepare my illusion today, but I can use my grandmother's ring to cast it anyway. It has a long range, although I'm not sure what I could use it for other than alerting the bandits to our presence. Hardly ideal. Now Berenkor, I believe that your sleep spell has a nice range to it, but they would seem to be fairly far apart, so you'd have to do it twice, and that's assuming they failed to resist it."


"Six of us versus ten of them? Great odds. No shooting through that dense cover either. Perhaps Berenkor can put the two sentries to sleep and then we sneak closer as best we can. I don't see any alternatives, unless we look for another ford and come back on the other side...not very likely, I guess."

Unless the DM lets us use my group's faked-up Knowledge (tactics) rule :) 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16 (Rani's BAB = 0, lol, that should be great)


Male Halfling Cavalier 1 (Honor Guard, Emissary)

If the two sentries are within 20 feet of each other I can try and put both to sleep, yes. The map seems to imply they are; is that the case Sully?

Perhaps I could try- Harther your eyes are keener than mine; how far apart were the sentries?

The plan I have been formulating is a hit and run; me and Harther each take a shot at a sentry, and lead the pursuers into an ambush. Even if they don't take the bait, we may be able to take one of them down with a lucky shot. I like this plan because it does not rely on everyone managing to approach the camp stealthily.

My other idea is fairly simple- I use my innate talents and Ghost Sound to simulate the sounds of a large group of men marching through the dense undergrowth to the west; and we charge their rear while they are distracted.

We could attack under cover of darkness, and me and Harther can try and take the sentry posts quietly. The majority of the camp will be asleep; so even if the plan goes awry their response will be delayed. This is probably the least risky plan

As a final idea, Eseldra could use silent image to conjure up a rich looking merchant, let them fill him with arrows and when they move over to 'loot' the dead merchant; fill them full of arrows. However, without any sound this is a little artificial.

Do you all have ranged weapons? Berenkor has a spare


Male Kellid Human Barbarian 2 / Rogue (Scout) 2

I have a bow. Looking at the map, if Berenkor can stealth up to the point where he has line of sight, with a sleep spell targeted at the top right corner of O26, he has a chance to target 4 bandits plus Kestra. Hopefully that can put at least 3 of them to sleep.

Perhaps let Rani and Harther target the "hidden bandits" at the same time, and that should allow Tyr and Karthas the ability to move in and engage the remaining bandits in meele.


Berenkor Trandoran wrote:

If the two sentries are within 20 feet of each other I can try and put both to sleep, yes. The map seems to imply they are; is that the case Sully?

The map is to scale, yes.

I do love the tactical discussion here, though! I wait with bated breath on your plan.


Male Kellid Human Barbarian 2 / Rogue (Scout) 2
Karthas wrote:

I have a bow. Looking at the map, if Berenkor can stealth up to the point where he has line of sight, with a sleep spell targeted at the top right corner of O26, he has a chance to target 4 bandits plus Kestra. Hopefully that can put at least 3 of them to sleep.

Perhaps let Rani and Harther target the "hidden bandits" at the same time, and that should allow Tyr and Karthas the ability to move in and engage the remaining bandits in meele.

Forgot about Eseldra...She could come in with Tyr and Karthas (staying out of meele, but close enough to color spray a few targets


Eseldra certainly will accompany Tyr and Karthas. Stealth check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Edit:Ninja elf!


Go ahead and state positions on the map (again it's perfect) and roll stealth if you approach withing 30 feet of a bandit. A stealth check DC 12 is enought to not be noticed, so long as you don't cross the ford.

Feel free to state actions for the surprise round, and give me an initiative as well. If a stealth was already rolled, it will count. Please just let me know what position you are on the map when combat actually starts!

This is going to be fairly epic, even though you are level one!


Just to be clear: The plan is for Berenkor to sneak up to a point where he can cast Sleep on the bandits near the crates, while Rani and Harther sneak up to a point where they can each take sniper shots at the bandits hidden up in the trees overlooking the path from the ford. What are Karthas, Tyr, and Eseldra's plans once the Sleep spell is cast and the hidden bandits are shot (or shot at!).


Roger, roger.

Rani slowly inches forward, on the lookout for the bandit on the west side of the trail. Concealing herself in the brush on the east side of her trail, just before the ford, she carefully lines up a shot and waits for the signal.

Stealth 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 to sneak up to O13 (if that'll get the bandit at M21 in view) and then Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 to notice him (if needed). Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 but she'll wait until Berenkor casts his spell to act.

Edit: Shoot. Forgot. You guys want bless? She'll cast that for the group before we start...and divine favor on herself when she's in position but before combat begins. Also, I'm aware that we're waiting on Tyr, Karthas, and Eseldra's plans before going into action; just posting Rani's plans in case somebody wants to stop her.


Male Kellid Human Barbarian 2 / Rogue (Scout) 2
Karthas wrote:

"I agree with Harther, we should attack."

"This time I will try to be little quieter." Karthas admits, somewhat embarassed.

I don't know how much longer I'll be on tonight, so in case we choose to attack:

Perception:1d20 + 4 EDIT: this was 18 on the original post

Stealth:1d20 EDIT: this was 19 on the original post

Hey how about that...I actually will be quieter :)

Assuming these rolls are still good, I will move upto N13 prior to the spell being cast and charge the bandit in M25 just after the spell has been cast and the arrows have been fired. Post charge I should end up in N24. If he chooses to run, Tyr can keep up Eseldra should be able to keep up with a double move, if that's what she chooses to do. Sully, if you need new rolls for Perception and Stealth from me, just let me know.

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Since sleep and SM1 are both full round casting times, Eseldra is going to move with Berenkor and when he starts his sleep she'll start a SM1 to summon a celestial eagle (5hp AC 14)(2 talons +3 1d4+1 & bite +3 1d4+1) (+1 damage is from smite evil if applicable) to harrass the left sniper, draw attacks of opportunity from him if he tries to use his bow, etc. I'll leave it up to Berenkor which square he wants, and she'll follow him (the square to the north of him). In case I don't get to post later today, she'll cross the ford after the principal meleers and use colour sprays if she can catch bandits without our own people, or acid darts if she can't.

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Karthas and Rani: Moving to squares N13 and O13 puts you on the path in view of the bandits in the trees. Karthas, would you prefer to be in 012 (with a clear view of the bandit in M25)? Rani, would you prefer to be in P12 or P13? Just let me know, and I'll update the map.


Harther Medvyed wrote:
Karthas and Rani: Moving to squares N13 and O13 puts you on the path in view of the bandits in the trees. Karthas, would you prefer to be in 012 (with a clear view of the bandit in M25)? Rani, would you prefer to be in P12 or P13? Just let me know, and I'll update the map.

I just threw a square out there. Rani will go wherever she can hide (with a Stealth check of 21, above) and still see the bandit. Sully, can she hide there or does she need another location?


Male Kellid Human Barbarian 2 / Rogue (Scout) 2
Harther Medvyed wrote:
Karthas and Rani: Moving to squares N13 and O13 puts you on the path in view of the bandits in the trees. Karthas, would you prefer to be in 012 (with a clear view of the bandit in M25)? Rani, would you prefer to be in P12 or P13? Just let me know, and I'll update the map.

O12 is fine by me. Looks like I still have a charge lane, so that's good.


Rani's targeting the west bandit, so Eseldra will summon her pet next to the east bandit.


Harther carefully makes his way through the forest on the west side of the trail, and conceals himself behind a narrow gap between two closely-grown-together trees. Sighting on the bandit hidden up in the trees on the east side of the trail (P21), he draws his bow and waits for the signal to fire.

Stealth Check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Harther moves to square L13.

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Link to Map


Male Halfling Cavalier 1 (Honor Guard, Emissary)

Sorry all was out for the evening. Lets get this started

Actions- Move to Square K13 beside Harther, and begin to cast Sleep.

Assuming Berenkor manages this without notice, he will drop it directly on square N26; right on top of the fire, affecting the bandits in squares- M25,O25, M27, O27. If I am not around to elect where I cast it, I will aim it so I can affect four bandits, trying not to include the female. Its a 10" radius so should be able to manage that easily.

Stealth Check- 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Initiative Check- 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

I am the low dex king of stealth. Karthas if your charging best to hit P24 from O23, you limit my options greatly at N24.


Rani wrote:


I just threw a square out there. Rani will go wherever she can hide (with a Stealth check of 21, above) and still see the bandit. Sully, can she hide there or does she need another location?

P13 is as good a spot as any!

Working on first combat post. Anyone taking a potshot at a bandit, go ahead and roll attack/damage if you haven't already!


Initiative:
Harther - 25
Rani - 18
Eseldra - 17
Bandits - 12
Karthas - 10
Berenkor – 5+
Tyr - 1d20-1=5

Berenkor and Eseldra each begin their short rituals, and each completes their short arcane mutterings within a fraction of a second of each other. Three of the bandits lounging near the fire slump to the ground in an unintended slumber, while one of them at M27 yawns but remains awake.

Nearly simultaneously, a beautiful golden eagles materializes from nowhere and begins to rip and tear with beak and talon at the bandit in the easternmost tree stand. One of its talons rakes deep scratches down the hapless bandits face, who screams in agony. Every brigand in the camp, save the ones (unintentionally) dozing near the fire whip their heads in the direction of the eastern watchpost.

Eagle talon attack - 1d20+3=15
Talon damage - 1d4+1=4

Eagle talon attack - 1d20+3=8
Talon damage - N/A

Eagle beak attack - 1d20+3=9
Beak damage – N/A

Looking for a shot from Harther and Rani. I always assume that the actions of the surprise round happen simultaneously before we get into initiative. Also, if Karthas or Tyr wish to take any actions during the surprise round, let me know. If not, say so as well and we'll hit initiative.


Male Kellid Human Barbarian 2 / Rogue (Scout) 2

In the surprise round, just after the arrows are fired, Karthas will rage(free) power attack and charge the bandit in M25, I should end up in N24

Attack:1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 14 Assuming we were blessed.

Damage:2d6 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 7 + 3 = 15

EDIT: nevermind, in the surprise round I could only do a partial charge and thus only move 40 ft. So I guess I'll wait until the initiative rounds start. In Round 1 I will rage and charge, I can re-roll or keep what I have, whatever you want Sully.


Karthas wrote:

In the surprise round, just after the arrows are fired, Karthas will rage(free) power attack and charge the bandit in M25, I should end up in N24

Attack:1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 - 1 Assuming we were blessed.

Damage:2d6 + 7 + 3

EDIT: nevermind, in the surprise round I could only do a partial charge and thus only move 40 ft. So I guess I'll wait until the initiative rounds start.

The ford is also counts as difficult terrain. It slows the river down significantly, so there is no chance of washing away, but the water would be up to Berenkor's neck (so your thighs)! Each square is ten feet of movement, and couldn't be charged across. You could use surprise round to cross the ford then charge during the first round.


Male Halfling Cavalier 1 (Honor Guard, Emissary)
DM Sully wrote:
Karthas wrote:

In the surprise round, just after the arrows are fired, Karthas will rage(free) power attack and charge the bandit in M25, I should end up in N24

Attack:1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 - 1 Assuming we were blessed.

Damage:2d6 + 7 + 3

EDIT: nevermind, in the surprise round I could only do a partial charge and thus only move 40 ft. So I guess I'll wait until the initiative rounds start.

The ford is also counts as difficult terrain. It slows the river down significantly, so there is no chance of washing away, but the water would be up to Berenkor's neck (so your thighs)! Each square is ten feet of movement, and couldn't be charged across. You could use surprise round to cross the ford then charge during the first round.

Alternatively just fire a ranged weapon :) the more damage we can do while they are surprised the better


Male Kellid Human Barbarian 2 / Rogue (Scout) 2
DM Sully wrote:
Karthas wrote:

In the surprise round, just after the arrows are fired, Karthas will rage(free) power attack and charge the bandit in M25, I should end up in N24

Attack:1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 - 1 Assuming we were blessed.

Damage:2d6 + 7 + 3

EDIT: nevermind, in the surprise round I could only do a partial charge and thus only move 40 ft. So I guess I'll wait until the initiative rounds start.

The ford is also counts as difficult terrain. It slows the river down significantly, so there is no chance of washing away, but the water would be up to Berenkor's neck (so your thighs)! Each square is ten feet of movement, and couldn't be charged across. You could use surprise round to cross the ford then charge during the first round.

Sounds like a winner. I'll do that.


Male Kellid Human Barbarian 2 / Rogue (Scout) 2
Berenkor Trandoran wrote:
Alternatively just fire a ranged weapon :) the more damage we can do while they are surprised the better

In the surprise round I can either shoot or move. The sooner I get into meele the better for our team, the difference in my attack bonus and damage is just too great to wait back, take a shot, and move on rnd 1, and attack in meele on rnd 2.


On hearing the discordant notes of arcane spell casting Rani looses her arrow at the hidden bandit.

Fired at Mr. M21: Longbow atk 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 dmg 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 {+1 bless atk, +1 divine favor atk/dmg).

edit: and hits? :) Guess that extra praying may have paid off.


Harther fires upon the bandit up in the tree (P21).

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 9 (includes +1 from Bless)
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

EDIT: See! I told you it would be 1's and 2's when combat started!


While Karthas and Tyr begins splashing across the ford, Harther and Rani quickly loose arrows at the two lookouts. Harther's strikes a tree supporting the stand, but Rani's finds her mark, eliciting a surprised cry of pain from the bandit as the arrow catches him in the chest. He grits his teeth, but to Rani's amazement stays on his feet.

I went ahead and took action to move Tyr to N19 for his action during the surprise round. Round 1 begins!

Harther, Rani, and Eseldra...unleash hell.


"By Erastil, that one's tough!" She lines up another shot and says a quick prayer for true aim and looses the arrow.

Longbow atk 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 dmg 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Deadeye's ma man!


Male Halfling Cavalier 1 (Honor Guard, Emissary)

As usual i'm waiting for my initiative at 2AM :( so I'll post my Round 2, Round 3 and Round 4 actions here

Round Two
Move Action- Move to N15 while drawing Heavy Crossbow.
Standard Action - Inspire Courage via Oratory.

In a loud, booming voice Berenkor proclaims to his allies-

And though the foe were many and fearsome,
hardened men of the Stag Lord,
the Chartered Six were far more handsome
their victory was assured.

That's a total of +2 to all attack rolls and +1 to Damage for Tyr in Round 2, and for everyone in Round 3.

Round Three

Standard Action-Fire Heavy Crossbow at nearest open target (if I have to fire into melee that's a -4 to whatever this attack roll comes out as)

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Move Action- Move to Q12 to gain some cover (only exposed myself to ensure Karthas and Tyr would benefit from Inspire Courage)

Free Action- Drop Heavy Crossbow

Free Action- Maintain Inspire Courage

Round Four

Move Action- Draw Light Crossbow

Standard Action-Fire Light Crossbow at nearest open target (if I have to fire into melee that's a -4 to whatever this attack roll comes out as)

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Free Action- Maintain Inspire Courage

If the combat persist beyond Round 4, continue to reload and fire light crossbow while maintaining Bardic Performance

Edit: Sorry, when reading my post treat the surprise round as round one and it all makes sense again...


Male Kellid Human Barbarian 2 / Rogue (Scout) 2

Harther...after the surprise round I should be in square O18. Thanks


Eseldra will move to N15 and fire her bow at Kestra.
Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9; damage 1d8 ⇒ 3


Round 1:

Harther grimaces at his missed shot. He quickly nocks another arrow and fires at the same bandit in the tree (P21).

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

EDIT: See? SEE?!


Freak power outage last night! Give me a couple hours to get some stuff done at work and I'll have the next combat post up. Thanks for being patient!


Even though Eseldra's shot flies harmlessly over the brigand leader's head and Harther plunks another arrow into a poor defenseless tree, Rani's strikes home piercing the bandit in the west tree stand right through the eye before he could even draw his bow. He tips wordlessly forward and falls from the stand to the forest floor.

Eseldra's eagle shrieks and begins a news assault against the bandit on the east stand. With a triumphant cry from the eagle and a scream of pain from the bandit, the eagle snuffs out the life of the brigand like a candle.

Eagle talon attack -1d20+3=14
Eagle talon damage -1d4+1=5

Eagle talon attack -1d20+3=21
Eagle talon damage -1d4+1=3

Eagle beak attack -1d20+3=6
Eagle beak damage - N/A

Now for the bad guys...


Two of the bandits (at M27 and P24) take up firing positions (at M24 and O24), each firing an arrow from their longbow at Tyr and Karthas respectively. Karthas easily ducks the whistling projectile, but Tyr is struck in the thigh by a well-placed shot. Tyr takes five points of damage.

The remaining bandits (at P26 and P28) move (to M26 and N24) to defend their companions and also loose arrows at the advancing warriors. Karthas is struck a glancing blow to his forearm, but Tyr is able to avoid the arrow as it splashes harmlessly into the river. Karthas take 2 points of damage.

Kestra laughs with obvious mirth. She moves to stand near the fire (at N27) and bellows, "You dare challenge me? I am the chosen of the Stag Lord in the north woods! I'll flay you while you still breathe! I will hang you with your companions entrails! Come then! Let us match steel!"

Note, she has partial concealment from the smoke and fire if the party fires at her from where they are.

Berenkor moves and begins his rousing speech, lifting the hearts of his companions, but not before Karthas...

Not before Karthas does what? The suspense is killing me! You're up, Special K!


Male Kellid Human Barbarian 2 / Rogue (Scout) 2

Karthas will move to N23, rage, and power attack the bandit in N24

Karthas, running towards one of the bandits, brings his greatsword back with intent to split the man in half.

Attack:1d20 + 6 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 1 - 1 = 15

Damage:2d6 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1) + 7 + 3 = 14


Quick question: How tall are the barricades that the bandits in M24 and P24 are standing behind? 5 feet tall? Or less?


Berenkor Trandoran wrote:
That's a total of +2 to all attack rolls and +1 to Damage for Tyr in Round 2, and for everyone in Round 3.

You're giving +1 to atk and dmg with this? What kind of bonus is it? Just making sure it stacks with my divine favor (luck, I think).


Sorry to post out of turn, but thought I'd go ahead and get my post in before I get too tied up with work this morning.

Harther steps to the side (to square M13), trying to gain a clearer shot into the clearing while maintaining a bit of cover from the bandit archers. The ranger fires upon one of the bandits standing behind a barricade (bandit in 024).

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 20 (includes bonuses from Bless and Inspire Courage)
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6 (includes bonus from Inspire Courage)

Link to Map


Male Kellid Human Barbarian 2 / Rogue (Scout) 2
Rani wrote:
Berenkor Trandoran wrote:
That's a total of +2 to all attack rolls and +1 to Damage for Tyr in Round 2, and for everyone in Round 3.
You're giving +1 to atk and dmg with this? What kind of bonus is it? Just making sure it stacks with my divine favor (luck, I think).

A bard's inspire courage is a competence bonus


Rani wrote:
Berenkor Trandoran wrote:
That's a total of +2 to all attack rolls and +1 to Damage for Tyr in Round 2, and for everyone in Round 3.
You're giving +1 to atk and dmg with this? What kind of bonus is it? Just making sure it stacks with my divine favor (luck, I think).

Inspire Courage is a Competence bonus; Bless is a Morale bonus; Divine Favor is a Luck bonus - Woo Hoo! Lots of stacking!


"Harther Medvyed wrote:
Inspire Courage is a Competence bonus; Bless is a Morale bonus; Divine Favor is a Luck bonus - Woo Hoo! Lots of stacking!

Awesome. For some reason I was thinking that I.C. was Morale.


Rani wrote:
"Harther Medvyed wrote:
Inspire Courage is a Competence bonus; Bless is a Morale bonus; Divine Favor is a Luck bonus - Woo Hoo! Lots of stacking!
Awesome. For some reason I was thinking that I.C. was Morale.

It was a morale bonus in 3.5. In PFRPG, the bonus to fear saves is still a morale bonus, but the bonus to attack and damage is now (thankfully!) a competence bonus.


Harther Medvyed wrote:
Quick question: How tall are the barricades that the bandits in M24 and P24 are standing behind? 5 feet tall? Or less?

The barricades are just about 4 feet tall with outward facing wooden spikes. The defending side has a definitive advantage in hand-to-hand combat and a slight bonus to cover from ranged attacks.

Karthas's bellowing charge causes the bandit to freeze in terror. Even as he brings his weapon up in a meager defense, he knows the hopelessness of the situation. Karthas cleaves through bow and brigand both, dropping him in a single blow.

Nice attack. And come on, no mention of Special K? That nickname is rad!

I'm going to give Tyr a while to post his action. I've been stepping on his toes but I haven't seen him posting much in the past couple days. If Rani and Eseldra want to go ahead and post their actions as well then by the time Tyr posts we can keep things moving.


K. Rani moves to O15 and tries to shoot at M24, N24, O24, or M26 (whichever has the best chance of hitting based on cover, lack of Precise Shot, etc.)

Rani moves from hiding and steps toward the shore, trying to find a target in the chaos of the bandit camp. She raises her bow and shoots.

Mwk Longbow (bless, divine favor, inspire courage) atk 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 dmg 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Bah. Not going to hit with that...forgot to pray. Erastil's a stickler for procedure.


Sadly, the golden eagle vanishes shortly after it kills the bandit sniper.

Eseldra needs to get close to use her colour sprays, so this round she crosses the ford and the slips into the bushes in M22, trying to hide in that square for a bit of concealment. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

451 to 500 of 3,019 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Sully's Kingmaker All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.