Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Panic's Scourge of the Slavelords Prologue

Game Master wakedown

Prologue in the Free City of Greyhawk to a campaign that may lead into the Scourge of the Slavelords arc.


2,151 to 2,200 of 3,001 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk translates for Doruk.

"Just an alarm. No telling how old it is...or is there?"

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 Spellcraft/Arcana to ID spell effect and how long these spells can last

Mukluk thinks for a moment.

"Well, the good news is that it's speaking dwarven. Mobled, maybe you should lead."


Mukluk:

The spell is Magic Mouth which you know is permanent until triggered.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

"Don't worry Doruk. I've thunk more about it. That spell stays until it triggers...it might be centuries old. Or new. Mob, maybe you want to shout ahead in dwarven that we are friendly?"


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

"Dwarven traps can last this long, I suppose an alarm can as well. The real question is what was making the noise, and is it still?"

Martigan clutches his shield to him, ready to defend himself from more dwarven cunning.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"Coz, 'ave we seen any dwarves alive? Other'm me 'n ye, I mean. I figger there ain't no court left t' welcome us with airs 'n pomp. But alright, I'll yell."

Dwarven:

"If there be any livin', breathin' dwarves in here, Mobled Muletender is here for a friendly wrassle. Don't mean no real harm. Got some fine whiskey too, if ye wanna drink."


Shockingly, a burly, but feminine dwarven voice responds to Mobled from the other side of the door.

Dwarven:

"Ain't nobody supposed to be on that side o'the door. We don't know no Mobled here. Who sent you?"


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Dwarvishen:

"I come fer love o' the lady Rinalda Highaxe, loveliest dwarf in all the kingdoms. I come fer love o' killin' the pig snouts that was sittin' up in yer upper chambers. 'N if yer as purdy as ye sound, woman, I come fer a tumble with ye. If that be to yer likin'. Anyhoo, did ye want us t' help clear out the orcs or no?"

Mobled turns and proudly snorts at the party. "That one's putty in me hands, don't ye think?"


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk steps up and also speaks the one true tongue.

Dwarven:

"By the rule of Clan Highforge and all that is hairy on my chin, open up yeah daft dwarf, we be kin and come back to retake this forge for those who would aid us in taking back the Pits of Azak-Zil. I am of true Highforge blood and bear a signet of their bearing."

Mukluk holds up his signet ring to the door/voice.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Oh, Highforge. Well, Mobled would know that even though I don't...

Dwarven:

"That be Mukluk Muletender, coz and shield man t' me. Ye should listen t' 'im. Knows what 'e's sayin' most the time, even if 'e is long-winded."

Mobled glares a bit at Mukluk, suspecting that he's moving in on her conquest...


Dwarven:

"Piss off ye Highforge runts. Ye so much as open that door, we'll chop yer heads off and feed 'em to the trogs."

Perception DC20:

You make out some whispers in Undercommon.

Wisdom DC15 Check if you're a dwarf or DC15 Linguistics check:

You recognize the dwarvish accent of a duergar.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Wisdom 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Dwarven:

"Oo, playin' hard t' git, are ye? I like a lass who tussles wi' high spirits. Open up 'n we'll have a right lovely time, we will. I'll try not to break yer neck."

"She's a duergar, she is. Definitely not as purdy as Rinalda, but I'll be happy t' wrassle wi' 'er anyways."


You can make out several different voices in dwarven beyond the closed door.

Dwarven:

The whispers are difficult to make out, but you piece out "let them" and "ready".

The rough woman's voice responds to Mobled again, "Feel free to enter then, y'Highforge scum. I'm sure ye got some pretty weapons or somethin' we can take off yer dead bodies if ye aren't wise enough to piss off."


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Hearing the beginning of the drawn out dwarvish conversation, Petrel has a flash of brilliance, and realizes now would be the perfect time for his disguise.

He will trot back up the stairs to the statue room and change into his "dwarven miner" costume.

An outfit that you're told a miner would wear if they were going to a "fancy party"
a disguise kit (+2 to disguise)
a fake beard of dwarvish style (as cheap red wig)

Disguise 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 20

He will sneak back and join the conversation (in common):

Stealth 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

"I'm a dwarf too! Open up!"

He will then give the "thumbs up" sign to Mukluk, with a big grin under his fake beard.


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Martigan gently palms his face as Petrel returns.

"That's...that's a great disguise Petrel. Hey, what can these duergar do?"


The voices beyond the door no longer responds in any language, seeming to indicate they are either waiting for you to depart, or enter.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"Any of ye 'ave any special magics fer makin' me fists hurt more? Methinks they're hunkerin' down for battle."


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

"Who are they though? Maybe they think we're aligned with the Orcs. Could they actually be Dwarves who've been in hiding all this time?"


Male Dwarf Wanderer

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 Perception
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 Wisdom
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 Linguistics

"Duergar? Here? Are you sure Mobled? In *MY* fortress?!" Mukluk seems to be irritated.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 Knowledge: Local on Duergar MM will share what he knows with the rest.

"Ain't no way they are staying in my fortress. They are the worst kinds of dwarfkin, they are smelly rude and ugly. Ain't they Mobled?"

"Let's prepare for a fight...if they be insulting the Clan Highforge, then the lot of them have no honor among them." Mukluk whispers.

Mukluk pulls out a scroll (Glitterdust) while looking at the preparations of others. He stops short for a moment when he sees Petrel-Duergar, but then smiles widely.

"Good thinking, Petrel. We'll confuse them."

He's the best. Too bad he didn't bring cats to throw in the room as well. That would also confuse 'em.


Last call for any preparations, spells, disguises, what-nots before Mobled throws the door open and I give you a glimpse into the room beyond.

I'm going to assume standing at the top of the steps is Mobled followed by Doruk, Martigan, Petrel, Mukluk, Tiabar - all in a nice straight line unless I'm told otherwise...


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Could we have a map for placing ourselves? Did I miss one? Mobled will have a potion of enlarge person in hand, ready to drink.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Mobled does a rather too loud stage whisper in Common. "Ready with the fireball, Coz? On a one, two, three... four... five..."

Bluff 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk nods and is ready to go.

Fireball? FIREBALL? What kind of idiot arcanist thinks fireball is a worthy spell? Evocationists are morons, all of them.


The map I posted when you opened the door is still valid. I didn't place any PCs since I wasn't sure who was where exactly. I'll line the six of you up starting at the door if that's the plan to rush into the room quickest... or I can do an alternative placement if you have "concerns" about that.

Map Link


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Cool. So this is a 10' door?

Mobled signals to everyone but Doruk to wait behind the corner as she gets ready to open the door. More area effect fire for us, DMPanic? Might as well have it in two posts simultaneously!


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Martigan will line up along the wall, out of site of the door but ready to support his companions.

I hope this ends well. At least we're not charging a dragon. I hope.


You're right, that hallway is 10ft wide. It's unclear, but I figure it's a standard 5ft wide doorway, it's just in the middle of the 10ft passage.

Thus I'd typically put you guys lined up at the door like:

Ti : Ma : Do : Door
Mu : Pe : Mo : Door


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk steps 10' back down the stairs, certain that is magicks can reach any foe, but is ready to go.


Spoiler:

Initiative:
Doruk: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Martigan: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Mobled: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Mukluk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Petrel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Tiabrar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Duergar: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

With a grunt, Mobled throws the heavy door open like it's a sack of barley, revealing an immense 100ft long, 50ft wide throne room beyond.

Ten great pillars are carved into fantastic images of giants and dragons straining to support the massive vaulted ceiling 30 feet above.

Guttering orange torches are set into scones 10 feet above the floor and illuminate the length of the room all the way to the might throne that sits upon the dais at the opposite end.

The walls were once covered with frescoes, but these are long gone, smashed into tiny fragments and replaced with Orcish graffiti. There are five other doors not counting the one you just entered through.

Orcish Graffiti:

Various words seem to form the words to an old orcish ritual which would allow one to haunt one's children beyond death, bestowing battle advice upon them when it is least desired.

A small fire smolders on the floor in front of the dais, and a half-dozen sleeping pallets lie empty here, surrounded by packs and various supplies.

The room appears empty (i.e. you don't see nor hear any dwarves)

Updated Map

1--
24 Petrel :
23 Mukluk :
20 Tiabrar :
16 Doruk :
19 Duergar :
6 Mobled :
5 Martigan :

Now Up: Petrel, Mukluk and Tiabrar


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

Round 1, Init 20

Status:

Mutagen - 30 minutes (10 min/level)
Init +5
Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +7
HP 21
AC 21 (17 + 4 more DEX +2 Natural Armor)
CMB +2, CMD 17
FORT +4, REF +8, WILL +0
Immune sleep; Resist Elven Immunities, Poison Resistance +2
Bombs left 6/7
Alchemist Fire left 6/7
Bracers' ability left 3/3
Mutagen: USED
Extracts (4/day)
OPEN - 1 (one minute to mix an extract) - USED
Comprehend Languages
Cure Light Wounds - 1 prepared USED
Disguise Self
Endure Elements
Expeditious Retreat
Polypurpose Panacea
Shield - 1 prepared
True Strike - 1 prepared

Tiabrar would drink his mutagen before the doors opened and have his bow in hand.

Upon seeing the empty room, he looks about for the people or any traps.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

"Um. I don't think it's safe."

Female voice: You're learning. Good.


Tiabrar doesn't notice any obvious traps - at least mechanical or magical ones that he thinks would require disarming; obviously the fact the room is empty and quiet after the recent conversation suggests that it is indeed, a trap of some sort...


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

Tiabrar readies to fire an arrow if something comes out.
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 +1 if within 30'
1d8 ⇒ 6 +1 if within 30'


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Round 1, Init 23

Mukluk delays.

"Don't look at me, I ain't going in there first. Mobled, she's your woman, you go."


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

In classic impulsive "striker" style, Petrel will dart forward despite being squishy & wounded.

Petrel will sneak into the room, weapons ready. He'll enter then immediately go south, hugging the wall and going towards a pillar. He'll have his hungry magic weapon in one and and a (non-masterwork) knife in the other. If he sees someone, he'll throw the knife, otherwise he will take another move up to the pillar.

Stealth 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Believe Petrel has a str penalty to damage, forgot about that during the grick fight.

Single knife no-sneak 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 211d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Vs flatfood add + 2d8 ⇒ (6, 7) = 13

status:

HP = 13 / 30 (-12 from trap, +10 from heals)
AC = 16 (17 vs light blades), CMD = 16
Fort = 3, Ref = 7, Will = 0
Condition: -3 strength from Duerger trap


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"Careful little Petal."


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

If Martigan had the chance to notice Petrel injured, he'd have healed him with two hits from the wand for 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4, 3) + 3 = 11. GM call on this one but I can't see Martigan not making sure everybody was full health before this went down.


Rolls:

d1NP vs PS: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
d2SP vs PS: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
GP vs PS: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
GSM vs PD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

I would totally buy that Martigan heals Petrel before you guys continued - 3d8 looks like 3 wand hits not 2, correct?

Petrel is moving at half-speed for sneaking. I'm giving the duergar a +10 circumstance bonus to spot Petrel as their eyes are trained on his only point of entry, yet somehow several still fail to notice the disguised dwarf crawling into the room...

As Petrel works his way along southward the outer wall, it takes a few moments for the room's occupants to comprehend what is happening as a voice from somewhere deeper in the large chamber calls out.

Dwarven:

"There, y'idiots! One o'em is sneakin' along the wall. Hrogni, he's almost...!"

1--
24 Petrel : Sneaks into A,10
20 Tiabrar : Readies to shoot something
19 Duergar : ??? (only a voice is heard)
16 Doruk :
6 Mobled :
6- Mukluk :
5 Martigan :

Updated Map

Now Up: Doruk and Mobled (Mukluk and Martigan might want to wait to see what those two do before posting... just saying)


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Status:
AC: 19 (f17/t12) combat expertise +1 CMD:19+ HP: 26/28
Weapon Equipped = guisarme
Conditions = None

Doruk moves into the room 5' and then goes roughly diagonally the opposite way of Petrel. He moves in 20' total and readies to attack (combat expertise & power attack) anyone not in the party if they get close enough to strike.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Mobled drinks her potion and moves into the room, ending up at C:D/6:7. She pulls out her dorn dergar, twirling it's now wrecking-ball sized steel fist as she goes.

Dwarven:

"What, I thought ye wanted a l'il tumble. Me coz says ye're the smelliest, vilest dwarves ever did live, but I say every dwarf's good fer a drink."

Status:

**enlarged
**threatens squares 5', 10', 15' out
**keeps Wis bonus to AC unless helpless or immobilized
AC 15 (10 + 3 Wis + 4 Mage Armor - 2 enlarge)
CMD 18 (20 grapple)
CMB +6, +8 grapple
HP 33/33
Fort +9 Reflex +3 Will +6

Weapon Equipped unarmed strike (+5, 1d6+4); dorn dergar (+6, 2d8+4)
Rage 4 of 17 rounds used
Stunning Fist 1 of 1 used


Human Cleric of Pelor 4
DM Panic wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

I would totally buy that Martigan heals Petrel before you guys continued - 3d8 looks like 3 wand hits not 2, correct?

Yeah, wrote 2 and then got a whole 7 out of the deal so I threw in a third.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Round 1, Init 6-

Mukluk moves to the doorway where he can see in.

Mukluk readies to wand any badguy he sees.

"GlimsSkie!"
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 force damage


Spoiler:

All attacks ignore Dex as the duergar come out of invisibility...

D1 vs Doruk:
lg battleaxe: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8 for 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 1) + 2 = 9

D2 vs Mobled:
lg battleaxe: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 = 25 for 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 2 = 5

G vs Mobled:
lg crossbow: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 = 22 for 2d6 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) + 1 + (5, 4) = 18

As Doruk and Mobled cautiously enter the room, a voice shouts out from the central part of the chamber in dwarven.

Dwarven:

"NOW!"

A pair of balding, gray-skinned dwarves suddenly materialize into view and swing their oversized battleaxes at Doruk and Mobled. The second duergar slashes across Mobled's unprotected arm (-5HP to Mobled) while Doruk easily steps away from the downward swing.

A third duergar, this one female (or so Mobled would insist) shimmers into view, also magically enlarged and discharges her crossbow directly into Mobled's face with a disgusting slurch noise. (-18HP to Mobled)

At the sight of the vicious wound, the female duergar cackles and taunts Mobled.

Dwarven:

"Sorry hon, you're not my type - yer beard ain't long 'nuff!"

Mukluk's arcane bolt and Tiabrar's arrow soar through the air and both impact the axe-wielding duergar attacking Mobled.

1--
24 Petrel : Sneaks into A,10
20 Tiabrar : Readies to shoot something
16 Doruk : Advances, readies (still need to roll)
6 Mobled : Drinks potion, advances 20ft
6- Duergar#1 : Misses Doruk
6- Duergar#2 : Hits Mobled for 5HP
6- Ghared : Crossbows Mobled for 18HP
6-- : Hits D2 for 6HP
6--- Mukluk : Moves, missiles D2 for 3HP
5 Martigan : TBD

2--
24 Petrel :
20 Tiabrar :
16 Doruk :
6 Mobled :

Updated Map

Now Up: Doruk has a readied attack and Martigan has a round 1 action. Then Petrel, Tiabrar Doruk and Mobled to begin round 2.


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Round 1, Initiative 16

Status:
AC: 19 (f17/t12) combat expertise +1 CMD:19+ HP: 26/28
Weapon Equipped = guisarme
Conditions = None

Readied Action

Guisarme combat expertise & power attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 doing 2d4 + 9 ⇒ (1, 2) + 9 = 12 damage.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Round 2, Init 6 {>B:C/5:6}

Status:

**enlarged
**raging
AC 13
CMD 21 (23 grapple)
CMB +7, +9 grapple
HP 10+6/33+6
Fort +11 Reflex +2 Will +8

Weapon Equipped unarmed strike, darn dergar
Rage 5 of 17 rounds used
Stunning Fist 1 of 1 used

"ARRGH!"

Dwarven:

"$#%*&##@ cow! I'll rip yer teeth out through yer $#!+#@!& fer that."

Mobled rages, kicking at and then head butting the duergaress, attempting to smear her foe all over with blood from her cranial gash. Her darn dergar continues to spin threateningly.

Flurry 1 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 possibly +2 if Petrel gets into flank
1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Flurry 2 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 possibly +2 if Petrel gets into flank
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Dwarvess needs food badly.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Oops. Not sure I had the duergaress' positioning right. Well, ordinarily I'd say Mobled goes after her, but if she only has 5'+reach to one of the others, I guess she'll attack that one. She would then move 5 feet toward the vile cow who spurned her, but with sense enough not to encourage a flank.


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Round 2, Initiative 16

Status:
AC: 19 (f17/t12) combat expertise +1 CMD:19+ HP: 26/28
Weapon Equipped = guisarme
Conditions = None

Guisarme combat expertise & power attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 doing 2d4 + 9 ⇒ (4, 2) + 9 = 15 damage.

"Mobled, are you OK?"

Those were some serious hits. I would not be doing well under that onslaught!


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"I need a cleric 'n my hands aroun' yon cow's neck. No 'm not ok."


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

Round 2, Init 20

Status:

Mutagen - 30 minutes (10 min/level)
Init +5
Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +7
HP 21
AC 21 (17 + 4 more DEX +2 Natural Armor)
CMB +2, CMD 17
FORT +4, REF +8, WILL +0
Immune sleep; Resist Elven Immunities, Poison Resistance +2
Bombs left 6/7 - 5 after this turn
Alchemist Fire left 6/7
Bracers' ability left 3/3
Mutagen: USED
Extracts (4/day)
OPEN - 1 (one minute to mix an extract) - USED
Comprehend Languages
Cure Light Wounds - 1 prepared USED
Disguise Self
Endure Elements
Expeditious Retreat
Polypurpose Panacea
Shield - 1 prepared
True Strike - 1 prepared

Tiabrar delays until Mobled and Petrel go, hopeful that they will take down one. Once they have gone he will step up 10' to be in front of Martigan for a clear shot at square C-9 of the duergar.
If a 10 misses touch AC then 1d8 ⇒ 4 puts the miss at D-9, so only the duergar catches the splash damage of 6

If the one duergar is taken down, he'll fire at the other one (C-2).
A miss would land at C-1, so only the duergar catches the splash damage of 6

1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10
2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5, 4) + 4 + 1 = 14 Fire damage
-Target takes 1d6 fire damage each round until the target spends a round extinguishing the flames and a successful DC 15 REF save.
-Splash damage is 6 (minimum damage from bomb). DC 15 REF save for half.


1--
16 Doruk : Hits D1 for 12HP
5 Martigan : TBD

2--
24 Petrel :
20 Tiabrar :
16 Doruk : Misses
10 Mobled : Hits D2 for 8HP
7 Duergar#1 (-12):
7 Duergar#2 (-18):
7 Ghared :
6 Mukluk :
5 Martigan :

Doruk slices at the northern duergar warrior, while Mobled's arcing kick manages to knock the breath out of the other one. Between Tiabrar's arrow, Mukluk's wand and Mobled's kick, he looks about ready to fall over...

Still Up: Martigan (round 1), Petrel (round 2)


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

"Mobled, attack this one! Dwarven Style!"

Petrel will take a (5 foot) step south east and ready to stab at the duerger should Mega-Mobled 5-foot over and provide flank.

status:

HP = 24 / 30 (+11 from heals)
AC = 16 (17 vs light blades), CMD = 16
Fort = 3, Ref = 7, Will = 0
Condition: -3 strength from Duerger trap

non-masterwork throwing knife sneak + flank 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 = 281d4 + 2d8 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (2) + (3, 3) + 1 - 1 = 8
Potential crit? 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 = 141d4 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 1 = 1

bloodthirsty knife sneak + flank 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 = 271d4 + 2d8 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (2) + (1, 4) + 1 - 1 = 7

Need to save up for the agile enchant!


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Round 1

Status:

HP = 27/27
AC = 17
Weapon Equipped = None
Speed = 20'
Channels Left = 2/6
Cleric Spells Known (CL 3, 3 melee touch, 2 ranged touch):
2 (2/day) (D) Remove Disease (DC 15), Silence (DC 15)
0 (at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance (DC 13), Light
Status Effects = None

"Mobled, stop letting them hit you!"

Daft dwarf is...wait a minute. Is Mobled a girl? He is, Mobled is a girl! Well what in the sweet sunny name of Pelor is a girl dwarf...actually never mind.

Martigan rushes forward and attempts to staunch Mobled's wounds.

Silence->CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 8) + 3 = 18

2,151 to 2,200 of 3,001 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Panic's Scourge of the Slavelords Prologue All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.