Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

A Wish Upon a Shattered Star

Game Master TheNine

Seven devils all around you
Seven devils in your house
See I was dead when I woke up this morning
I'll be dead before the day is done
Before the day is done


501 to 540 of 540 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5

The slayer doesn't agree whatsoever with Trendron. He doesn't move along and reaches and arm and grabs Trendon's shouldr as he raises his eyebrows totally confused. He says bluntly, "What? No. We're not going. We have business to take care of that doesn't involve going to the station. You can go talk for all of us then, yes? Hmmm?"


At Andrezi's words the intimidating woman stopped in her tracks and turned about her eyes narrowing dangerously. It was clear she was one of those people who said jump and expected people to start hopping instantly.

She was about to speak when Trendon hurried over.

"Please your pardon officer, my associates here, their work is... something of a timed measure, they will earn more the faster we finish. They will just stand right over there while your men speak to any witnessess, I will go to the station and fill out all the forms and pay any fines that might be needed."

He began and she started to turn red with fury. He put his hands up and slouched a bit lower.

For disturbing the peace officer and only if required."

He began it was clear she might have thought he was trying to bribe her.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

After several long moments of glaring she frowned then slightly nodded.

"Your associates will sign a sworn statement that they were not the instidgators of the fray. If found otherwise I will track you all down, are we clear?"

She asked glaring still.. well to everyone but Ulfr, for whatever reason her gaze softened just a bit looking up at you.

Holy shin kicks guys im sorry I had thought i posted this already.


Female Human Ryn Mero

Ryn manages not to scoff...somewhat before moving off to the side, slipping an arm around Marinah's waist as she does with a grin.


HP: 14/14 | AC: 11/11/10 CMD: 15 | F: +6(8) R: +1(3) W: +4(7) | Initiative: +1 | Smite 1/1 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perception +

Zev rolled his eyes but didn't otherwise say anything.


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +5[7], R +5, W +1[3]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

Ulfr nods slowly, arms still crossed. It was better than the alternative.


Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5

Andrezi grunts. It's probably an affirmation, but he bites back further comment having already said his peace. After fifteen seconds he figures they have given enough time to these games and begins walking back with the others.


"... they aren't going to wrestle covered in oil and blood?" Marinah asks with a pout.


HP: 14/14 | AC: 11/11/10 CMD: 15 | F: +6(8) R: +1(3) W: +4(7) | Initiative: +1 | Smite 1/1 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perception +

"'Fraid not." Zev mumbles.


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +5[7], R +5, W +1[3]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

Ulfr grunts in amusement. That's disappointing.


HP: 14/14 | AC: 11/11/10 CMD: 15 | F: +6(8) R: +1(3) W: +4(7) | Initiative: +1 | Smite 1/1 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perception +

"I think she rather wrestle with you." Zev says as an aside to Ulfr.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +5[7], R +5, W +1[3]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

Ulfr smiles at Zev. It would be rude to refuse a search warrant.


HP: 14/14 | AC: 11/11/10 CMD: 15 | F: +6(8) R: +1(3) W: +4(7) | Initiative: +1 | Smite 1/1 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perception +

The paladin can't help but grin and chuckle.


The noble is escorted after you all sign a paper stating your defense that it was self defense, and you continue you along your way deeper into Magnimarr and more importantly deeper into the dirtier parts of the city. Perhaps word had spread about your prowess in defeating attacks, or perhaps the darker parts were not as hungry this early in the day but you made your way to the underbridge... a part of the lower slums that makes the lower slums look... nicer. Somewhere here, a dirty man lives with information on your quarry.... at least according to the crazed seer with the carnival.

Let me know how you all proceed :)


HP: 14/14 | AC: 11/11/10 CMD: 15 | F: +6(8) R: +1(3) W: +4(7) | Initiative: +1 | Smite 1/1 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perception +

"Well that was a rather aggravating waste of time." Zev scoffs as they're leaving the offices of those with too much time on their hands.


I may not have painted the picture well enough, You guys moved one while Trendon went to the offices of those with too much time on their hands, you guys were free to go on.


HP: 14/14 | AC: 11/11/10 CMD: 15 | F: +6(8) R: +1(3) W: +4(7) | Initiative: +1 | Smite 1/1 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perception +

Ah, then in that case:

"That's just pathetic and infuriating," Zev grumbles as the "guards" haul the noble away.


Female Human Ryn Mero

"Trendon is pretty good at talking his way out of things. At least in the watch showing up isn't a common problem." Ryn says in a wry tone.


HP: 14/14 | AC: 11/11/10 CMD: 15 | F: +6(8) R: +1(3) W: +4(7) | Initiative: +1 | Smite 1/1 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perception +

"Prpbably mad when they realized someone was making them look bad." Zev adds, more than a little bitter.


Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5

Agreement with Ryn, Andrezi adds "It is true. When I first saw the man I thought he was going to be a worthless fap who was going to distract from whatever needed to be done. I see now that his connections and knowledge of the political world is a valuable commodity to prevent us from wasting time."

Shooting a sideways glance over to his favorite pale blonde beauty that likely lingers too long, he remarks silently to himself And keeps the competition away.

Eventually breaking his gaze away from her, he studies the area to try and figure out where their quarry is hiding.

Survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"Even floppy men can be useful if they are good with their mouth." Marinah says, nodding to herself.


Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5

Unsure how to handle that comment, Andrezi looks away from Marinah for fear of turning red in the face. Clearing his throat he adds, "So then, look around everyone and see what you can turn up. Be on your guard, you never know what else is waiting for us in the shadow."


Female Human Ryn Mero

Ryn snickers, smiling at Marinah. "So....anyone have an idea where to start looking for this guy?"


HP: 14/14 | AC: 11/11/10 CMD: 15 | F: +6(8) R: +1(3) W: +4(7) | Initiative: +1 | Smite 1/1 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perception +

"Nope." Zev answered truthfully.


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +5[7], R +5, W +1[3]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

No idea. Ulfr seconds.


Knowledge local, intimidate, diplomacy or any other reasonable checks you guys can think of. are you splitting up or sticking together as a party to search?


Female Human Ryn Mero

Ryn looks around, running the knowledge of the city through her head.

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +5[7], R +5, W +1[3]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

Ulfr finds someone smart looking and politely inquires as to the gentleman's whereabouts. Only a few knees were broken.
intimidate: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


HP: 14/14 | AC: 11/11/10 CMD: 15 | F: +6(8) R: +1(3) W: +4(7) | Initiative: +1 | Smite 1/1 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perception +

...


Female Human Ryn Mero

"Politely"


gm (t)rolls:

ryn: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8ulfr: 1d20 ⇒ 13Zev: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14marinah: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19Andrezi: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21sarinah: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

The problem with being a shady bum in the slum of slums is when A big guy like Ulfr shows up to ask questions... you get attentive real fast. In no time at all He squawks about you needing to talk to Jojo just a block down the way. Jo jo is a real mover a real shaker he knows what you need.... however both Marinah and Andrezi quickly realize the man, in between bouts of screaming in pain. Was merely throwing out the first name of a guy who might be who they were looking for.

That quick misunderstanding set aside you all get the information that the man (if you could call him that) that you are looking for is a man known as Fenster the Blight. This dirty man lives (at the moment his homes changed at least a dozen times) in a partially collapsed warehouse right on the edge of the water where the tides often washes up the filth and refuse of the city onto the shores.

The entrances to this hovel consists of a pair of skiffs leaning against each other to create a triangular sort of arch from which a mouldering remnant of a ships sail hands down. Right outside the entrance lies the bottom half of an old broken sea chest with s sign that reads "LEEV A GIFT AND WATE OUTSID". There is a dented tin platter inside the broken chest.


HP: 14/14 | AC: 11/11/10 CMD: 15 | F: +6(8) R: +1(3) W: +4(7) | Initiative: +1 | Smite 1/1 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perception +

"Huh. Wonder what he likes?" Zev muses aloud as he stares at the chest.


female human vigilante (magical child) 1 | HP 7/10 | AC 14, T 13, F 14 | F +2, R +4, W +1 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Init +2 | Per +0

Sarinah rolled her eyes and said, "What everyone likes of course." She took out a coin and dropped it in the box. that done she stepped back from the entrance and said, "Now we wait." While they waited the lovely harlot made sure her equipment was ready, just in case this turned ugly.


a single coin? What kind out of curiosity


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 14/14 | AC: 11/11/10 CMD: 15 | F: +6(8) R: +1(3) W: +4(7) | Initiative: +1 | Smite 1/1 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perception +
Sarinah wrote:
"What everyone likes of course."

Zev was half-expecting the woman to sit in the chest herself but when she instead dropped in a coin he shrugged. "Yeah, those are useful."


"I like my coins painted black." Marinah notes, quietly as she peers over her sister's shoulder.


HP: 14/14 | AC: 11/11/10 CMD: 15 | F: +6(8) R: +1(3) W: +4(7) | Initiative: +1 | Smite 1/1 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perception +

Zev arched a brow at the girl clad all in black but he knew better than to question that comment.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Ryn Mero

And we've found Marinah's themesong


Female Human Ryn Mero

Watching the twins at the chest with a smile, Ryn nevertheless readies herself for any nasty surprises, unslinging her shield from her back and onto her arm.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female human vigilante (magical child) 1 | HP 7/10 | AC 14, T 13, F 14 | F +2, R +4, W +1 | CMB +3, CMD 14 | Init +2 | Per +0

That song does seem appropriate. The Witches music video to it seems equally appropriate.

Sarinah turned slightly and put an arm around Marinah, pulling her sister close with one hand that stroked the small of her back. "I know you do Sister, it's why I enjoy wearing black so much, I know it turns you on." She kept her guisarm held in her free hand, the butt ground and the blade straight up in a rest position.


HP: 14/14 | AC: 11/11/10 CMD: 15 | F: +6(8) R: +1(3) W: +4(7) | Initiative: +1 | Smite 1/1 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Perception +

It's just like being back home... but with fewer knives.

501 to 540 of 540 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shattered Star, Shattered Kingdom All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.