Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

A combined effort

Game Master DEWN MOU'TAIN

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...


151 to 200 of 1,133 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

"I agree a solid plan"


Female Human Seanchan Wilder 2 / Initiate 3 / Aes Sedai 5

Litheene nods agreement, hiding her concerns. We have to do this


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

Ryland makes his way to the stables, the smell of the animals calming the woodsman.


Female Human Seanchan Wilder 2 / Initiate 3 / Aes Sedai 5

Out of all of us, Ryland probably just did the most effective thing for progressing on with the plot :)


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

Alathea watches Ryland leave for the stables. "I think that Ryland has the right idea. Whatever Jareen is doing, this Sneed is a larger concern at the moment. I am going to prepare; we should all meet in the stables in half an hour, yes? The sooner we find Mistress Tiedre, the better. Who knows what else he might do to her if we wait?" Not waiting for a reply, Alathea leaves the room and climbs the stairs to her own room.

After changing into the plainspun farmwife's dress from Salidar, she straps on her dueling knife and throws a few coins into a pouch, then descends to the stables and calls for a stableboy to ready her horse. Seeing Ryland already there, she smiles. "Are you ready for another round of trouble, Ryland?"


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 44/62 (89) | F+7 (10); R +7 (10); W+9 (12)| Perc +14
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Fia nods agreeably then rises and heads outside to await the others. Her fingers trace the outline of the knife hanging at her waist. Will I ever become used to not having my spears in hand? Pfah. Utter foolishness. She stands outside the stable fidgeting and gives Alathea a nod as the other woman appears and heads inside for her horse.


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

Rhoekk simply stands. "I am ready," he says without embellishment.

"Shall I see to the Red Shields, and arrange to have a contingent ready to lend aid? I should send word at the least, so that they are aware of this situation, lest they think us the ne'er-do-wells, and unnecessarily impede us. As I mentioned before, there may be another way into the mansion. I have recently learned that there are smuggler's tunnels that lead from the river to these mansions, that allow these 'nobles' to move goods without paying the due tariffs. We could potentially use them to gain entrance without being seen. However, as they are only tunnels, they might limit our options as well, since there is only one path, and any guards would have to be eliminated silently."


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4

Jasmine proceeds with the others to the stable, mentally preparing herself for a potential encounter.

Sorry I've been sporadic on here. Kiddos were sick over the last few days.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

ok. so just to make sure. the plan is for the party to crash in on sneeds mansion? What about the Red Shields, as rhoekk suggested?


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 44/62 (89) | F+7 (10); R +7 (10); W+9 (12)| Perc +14
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Fia nods at Rhoekk. I think having the red shields standing ready to support would be a food idea. Please send word to them. I will leave it to you as how best they might aid us.


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 44/62 (89) | F+7 (10); R +7 (10); W+9 (12)| Perc +14
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Good idea, not food idea. Phone typing sucks. lol.
:P


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

"Are you ready for another round of trouble, Ryland?"

Ryland gets to his feet at the question and nodds his head. "Yes, trouble seems to find us where ever we are.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

everyone, please take a moment and check your stats, your current hps, how many weaves you have available, all that fun stuff. Please post results in the discussion page


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

ok. here we go.

Rhoekk turns away from the group and heads once again towards the red shields headquaters, while everyone else gets their horses ready.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

ok. i am going to make my next posting on the assumption that rhoekk is going by himself to the red shields, and everyone else is heading to the burnt out mansion. If this is different, or if you wish to do something else, then let me know, and i can adjust accordingly

May you find water and shade Rhoekk says to everyone just before he leaves, pausing a moment longer to nod at Fiallian, and turns and walks off, his long strides swiftly carrying him out of sight.

Mounting his own horse, Ryland says simply Let's move. Suiting words to action, he turns and nudges his horse into a simple walk; this movement belaying the urgency of the situation.

Forcing the others to fall in behind him, Ryland weaves the large group around town on a circumventive path towards the ruined mansion. Being a little later in the afternoon, the oppressive heat has driven all but the most die hard merchants, the most needy commoners out into the streets to get food stuffs and household items. People seem intent their actions, to the point that people who would normally press in amongst you, jostling for position on the busy street, instead the crowds part, leaving you an opening of at least 5 paces around you and the horses. Glancing about, you also make the observation that people are not even looking at you, as if something else has demanded their attention, instead of a large group of people on horse back accompanied by an Ogier.

Feeling odd about the whole situation, Ryland guides the group through the mansion district, where even the patrolling red shields either turn down a side street or turn around and walk away.

Turning up the path onto the abandoned mansion's grounds, the group walks their horses up the path and into the ruin.

The entry hall of this mansion is the only part that appears intact. 4 walls and a ceiling provide a perfect place to stable the horses whilest you explore the mansion and go to higher ground, seeking the perfect vantage point to spy upon Lord Sneed's property.


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 44/62 (89) | F+7 (10); R +7 (10); W+9 (12)| Perc +14
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Fia trots easily beside the horses as they make their way through the district. She seems to feel the same odd feeling as Ryland, her nerves becoming more taut the closer they come. As the others begin stabling and tying up the horses, she makes her way up stealthily to the 'higher ground', first looking to make sure they are alone, and also for a good position from which to view Sneed's.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Perception: (take 20 if possible): 33


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

Sorry. In regard to the Red Guards, I had put a bunch of info into my old post when I went to go see Geischel, kind of info-dump style; you had halted it and reported that you'd rather RP it out, but we ended up going out to see the fight. How much did I already tell him? Do you want to RP out this next meeting, or shall I just give the general overview of what I'd like to pass on?

Rhoekk makes his way to the Red Shield's with haste, and speaks with Geischel, letting him know what we have learned: that there is a force from a nation unfriendly to the Car'a'carn here in the city, that the menacing ogier that we have been hearing of are with them, that Lord's Jareen and Sneed may be Seanchan, or at least have a strong connection to them, and that Sneed has taken an innocent hostage to lure us there. He will also tell him about the secret passages from the river, and arrange to have someone there to meet the contact if he himself is unable to go. He recommends that Geischel have a force on hand in the manor district to quell any upheaval that arises, or to raid the manor in order to rescue the captured roofmistress. He will warn him that he has been told that the Seanchan keep Aes Sedai as captives, and have bindings that somehow force them to do what they are ordered to do. Due to this, he will advise Geischel that it is probably wisest to allow the Aes Sedai leeway in investigating this matter, and staging the Red Guards to follow their lead.


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

Spot
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
strange actions by a city crowd with a group such as ours.
[/ooc] A'mar looks for a threat and attempts to acertain what the center of attention might be [/ooc]

is the ruin at the mansion new from some battle or old and grown over from neglect or a battle long past?


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

Amorial will try to move as quietly as possible while heading into position with the group. Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

He will inspect the building to get a sense of the soundness of the structure. Knowledge Engineering 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

Once he is assured it is sound he will look for a good vantage point to peer upon his foes estate. Perception 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

the party

Amorial snatches Fia from the front stair well, pulling her beside him.
a moment, please. Allow me to ensure that we can safely move about this place

Standing in place, AMorial glances about with a keen eye and a thoughtful expression on his face. Nodding to himself, he be begins to walk about, inspecting corners, walls, the ceiling, and the floor itself.
Ok, the first floor and second floor can easily hold our combined weights. But i fear that from the signs of water damage inside the walls may deteriorate the strength the higher we go.

Stepping onto the stairs, Amorial hesitantly moves up them, flinching at every squeak that eminates from the boards.

i will write the below of everyone going to the third floor. but if you wish to further explore, then feel free to say that you break off from the group

Climbing the stairs, the group enters onto the top floor. Dirt and greenery have deposited onto this floor due to the gaping holes in the windows and ceiling. Small trees crowd in around the windows, fighting for sunlight, while mushrooms and moss grow in the dank dark corners.
This high up, you feel a slight breeze upon your faces as it whispers through the building, sounding like a ghost from old stories told by the campfire.

Stepping up to a crowded window, you are able to gently push aside some of the foliage and gaze upon both Lord Jareen's and Lord Sneed's mansions.

Looking down upon Lord Jareen's mansion, you see men walking about with Pike's and spears, swords belted to waist. Some move about in specific patterns on the lawn, wearing trails in the grass, while a couple pairs move about the roof top, glancing around for signs of trouble.
you count 20 pairs of soldiers moving about, patrolling the grounds

Taking a few minutes to watch the mansion in front of you, the sudden clanging and pings of metal hitting metal draws your attention past Jareen's to Lord Sneed's Domicial.

Unable to see the noise from your current position, you move around the third floor, going closer to the exposed timbers of the ruin. Looking out, you are surprised by what you see happening 2 lots away. Although the distance makes details hard to make out, one thing is clear...

...you see a man sparring against four Ogiers, and holding his own too. From the way the Ogier tower over the man, your eyes cannot help but go to amorial for comparison, and your minds make the connection that these Ogiers stand much taller than Amorial.

Focusing in again on the scene below, you cannot help but feel impressed as the man is using nothing but a short sword, his off hand, and his agility a hairs breath away from being split in 2 from those monstrous axes, similar to what Amorial carries on him.

Blades swing about, descending, ascending, laterally, all motion, and the man sways about, able to dodge around each blow. As two ogier swing at him from opposite sides, the unknown man suddenly leaps up, and where he once stood, two axes crash into each other, a loud metal ring, much like a bell, resounds from the grounds. Landing a moment later on the two heads, the man pivots on his right foot, left foot stepping out onto the axe shaft. One step, a second, and suddenly his left foot is snapping out, kicking the ogier in the face. Once, twice, three times, before leaping off and landing 10 feet away. Allowing the momentum of the leap to carry him, he leans back and begins to turn as the third Ogier himself pivots and swings laterally. As the blade passes his face, the man shoves his sword up into the cross member, and goes limp. The sudden weight catches the ogier off guard, forcing him to take a small step forward in an attempt to maintain control of the blade.
As the ogier lifts his foot up, the man somehow curls like a snake, driving the blade deep into the dirt, forcing the Ogier off balance even more. Getting his feet under him, the man springs forward as hard as he can, his knee driving itself deep into the ogiers face with a bone crunching thud so loud, you can hear it by you.
As the ogier involuntarily reflexes from the pain, The man drives his foot down, kicking the axe out of the ogier's hands. With a final kick to the ogiers stomach, the man spins away from the KO'd opponent.
Taking a step out, he suddenly side steps to the left, and catches the axe shaft of the fourth ogier in his hands; the strength of the ogier and the weight of the Axe drive the man to his knees.
For a moment, there is a lull as the 2 other ogier move in, seeking to end the combat. The man, seeing this, curls up his toes under him, shifts his weight a little, and surges forward, letting go of the axe shaft and leaping into the personal space of the ogier. Standing up, the man drives his head into the Ogiers chin, rocking it back on its feet, allowing him to push the ogiers arm wide and deliver a single blow to the ribs, forcing the Ogier to fall back.
Using the falling ogier to cover him, the man leaps forward, hands pushing him into front flips, until he is at the edge of the dirt square.

As you watch him bring down the final two Ogier still bare handed, you cannot help but see a similarity in fighting style between him and a creature that you despise, one whose gaze is fear. A Myrddraal.

Rhoekk. I think we will say that you confer with Geischel and are able to get back to the ruin, since you took the direct route.


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

Perpception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27 - Is it a Myrdraal?

"He moves like one of the Eyeless."

Rhoekk speaking from one side of the room will come as a shock to all present, as no one saw or heard him return.

Rizzen:
I have completed the rebuild. He has lost some abilities, and gained some others, so I will post his updated combat stats on the Discussion page. He has the Skill Mastery ability, which allows him to take 10 on a variety of skills not traditionally capable of such. One of these was Stealth. I looked over the groups's Perception skills, and no one has a bonus high enough to detect Rhoekk when he takes 10, even with a 20 on their die roll.

"Should we investigate it, or could this be bait of some sort?"


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

stares Rhoekk in the eye Hmmmmmm...i feel as if i am looking at someone, but cannot see

not a fade


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

"How do we know he is not simply sparring with them? This is indeed a quandry".


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

reminds me of watching my cousin, that man there is a blademaster to be sure. There are several a cut above others, but not all serve the Light. What is our purpose here?


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

Does it appear from our vantage point that the man is sparring with these Ogier in an "okay, I beat you, get up" kind of fashion, or is he seriously attempting to maim or kill them?


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

yes


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

Were you answering the first or the second question? And don't say "yes."


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

Both


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

everyone, make an attack roll, DC 30
no your not being attacked. ill explain in a bit for the roll


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

Attack roll (presuming best attack): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26 28 if it were a ranged attack.

How can it be both, he asked if they were just sparring or fighting for real...


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26 +2 if Blight +1 more if Trolloc just in case ")


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 44/62 (89) | F+7 (10); R +7 (10); W+9 (12)| Perc +14
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

Attack roll: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 +2 if Trolloc


Female Human Seanchan Wilder 2 / Initiate 3 / Aes Sedai 5

Not that I can even come close to DC 30 :)
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Male Tar Valoner Human Wilder 5/Asha'man 3

Attack roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

Attack roll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

as far as everyone can see, from your vantage point, you all believe that the ogiers and the man were fighting at 100%, neither side holding anything back, especially from the Ogier themselves.

For that kind of check, i felt that a check using your attack roll would be the best way to figuring out if this was a sparing match, or a full out fight. Since the distance between you and the fight was so great, i had to add some modifiers.

The lone man stands over the fallen Ogiers, pausing as he appears to be catching his breath. Bending over, he reaches out and helps an ogier to his feet. Slapping the Ogier on his back, the man walks away and begins to help the others up. One of the Ogiers stands, but is wobbly on his feet as blood flows from his mouth and chin.

Lots of backslapping commence as the Ogier and the Man move towards a table, where they begin to wash themselves and drink. Some of the Ogier pause and reenact a particular part of the fight, a grab, a pull; lots of laughing from when the Ogier got his jaw driven into his skull. Laughter raises from the far property, and barely catches your hearing.

As you stare in amazement at the change in mood by these behemoths, movement from Jareens household catches your eyesight. Five women, wearing gray dress exit the back of the house. Turning, they begin to slowly walk around the back property of Jareens estate. One turns suddenly at an unheard noise, her dress fluttering up, and a flash of red lighting strikes contrast to the simple dress.

As the woman walks back to the back entrance, a pair of women walk out, side by side. One woman wears the gray dress with the red lightning bolt, while the other appears to be only wearing scraps of clothing crudely stitched together. Her hair is unkept, her skin is dirty and soiled. She walks barefoot upon the grass.

A moment later another pair walk out. Same red dress, but this time the paired woman walks with dignity, her dress well kept, hair freshly washed, a slight hint of weight seen in her face and frame. In her clean condition you see a twinkle at her neck. Staring closer at it, you easily see that the its a choker made of silver. Your eyes cannot help but automatically find the leash and follow it back to the wrist of the woman beside her, who holds a coiled portion in her hand.

Another moment passes and a third pair walks out. This one shows a young lady leading an old woman with gray hair, her hair almost the same shade as the collar she wears upon her neck. The old lady leans in and talks to the leash holder, and a moment later they both laugh. The matron walks about, pointing at things, answers questions and poses her own to her leash holder. At one point, the old woman leans over and kisses her companion on the forehead.

female channelers:
As you stare at the old lady, you are shocked to feel her power from this great of distance. You are over 100 feet away, and you can feel her as if you can feel the womans power standing next to you

As you stare at the strangest of sights, a commotion brings your attention to the back exit. You are shocked by what you see, leaving you speechless...

An older woman walks out of the doorway, gray dress with red lightning bolts on it, silver bracelet clasped to wrist, leash leading to another collared woman. But this woman is different, even compared to the matron.
This woman has the Ageless look of an Aes Sedai upon her face.


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

I have never seen such garments before; nor Ogier as such, methinks this be an assemblage from afar and of import to the Dragon, an embassy? A scouts duty is to report before trouble befalls and no information is gleened. Should not one of you Ashamen report this? Ogier and men sparring; women with lighteningbolts all the same imply a uniform. This be a tale held in the dark; be it on a tiger or mouse.


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

Looking at the man who was fighting the Ogier Rhoekk says, "Hmmph. A match after all, if a rather rough one. No one was killed though, or even maimed. That one dances well... for a wetlander."

When the women start coming out from Lord Jareen's manse he says, "I did not see any of these women during the time I wasted trying to teach Jareen and his peers of Ji'e'Toh. They must have been kept hidden from prying eyes. Jareen mentioned that one of the Sul'dam was killed in the attack at his tournament, so they must have been disguised as courtiers or retainers. There seem to be a great deal many of them. I wonder how many of them can wield power? If some are but leash holders and other's leashed ones... can both channel, or just those who are leashed? I do not fear dancing with lightning, but with so many, it might be a very difficult dance."

When the last is brought forth, his eyes widen, "That one looks like you, Aes Sedai. Was this one captured? Like you, Jasmine Sedai? Do any of you know her?"


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

Leashes; are they prisoners?

A'mar is growing angered


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

"From what we have heard, yes, they will be prisoners. Freeing them may be difficult." Rhoekk turns to the Aes Sedai, "Should we consider releasing her from torment? I can get close, and should be able to escape again..." Rhoekk reaches his arm up and jostles an arrow in his quiver meaningfully.


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

Alathea hisses at the sight of the leashed women. "These are no ambassadors. These women are prisoners, yes? These women that are leashed are forced to channel at the whim of the women holding their leashes. I have seen such in Tanchico, but if you wish a stronger description..." Alathea trails off with a motion towards her companions, although whether she indicates Jasmine or Litheene is not clear. She bites her lip before continuing. "That last one does look to be Aes Sedai. As much as I do not wish to be distracted from finding Mistress Tiedre, that woman belongs to the White Tower and we must consider on how to free her. But Mistress Tiedre is in grave danger; it should be something we consider after we bring her to safety, yes?"


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 44/62 (89) | F+7 (10); R +7 (10); W+9 (12)| Perc +14
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Fia nods slowly. It looks as if the one that is Aes Sedai may be leaving the premesis going out the back as they are. Perhaps we, or some, should tail them and free her. Perhaps she will have information as to where the roofmistress may be found, and what we will face in order to set her free.

and perhaps we can discover what games these shawnchan are playing. It may be that I need to pass news of this Jareen to my sisters so the Car'a'Carn is aware of the snakes building a nest in his Hold.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

need to clarify, the sul'dam and damane are staying in the large backyard/garden of Jareens mansion. they are not leaving the premise. sorry for the confusion


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

"Shall we wait and watch a bit longer? When they head inside we will be able to move into the building through that area, having just left they will be less likely to believe something is amiss there".


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

Alathea nods in agreement; a grim look of determination on her face. "I agree. We must find Mistress Tiendre, and the sooner the better."


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 44/62 (89) | F+7 (10); R +7 (10); W+9 (12)| Perc +14
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Seeing the Aes Sedai and her 'escort' turn from the back and instead pace the grounds like the others, Fiallain snarls silently, her hope of the pair separating off where they could pick them off now dashed. Listening to Alathia and Amorial she shakes her head in agreement. "Seems as good a plan as anything I've thought of. This isn't going to be easy though."


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

Rhoekk draws out his bow and checks the string. He draws the bow to its full reach in order to make sure it is in good working order. He then draws and arrow and puts it to the string, holding it in place with his index finger so that his right hand remains free. He reaches up with his right to make sure the arrows in his quiver are loose, and do not come out drawn together. Last, he makes sure his spears are secure beneath the tightly strapped quiver, but ready to bring to hand. At last, he looks at the others, and nods.

"Would you like me to lead? I believe I am the least likely of those here to be seen, and my eyes and ears are sharp."


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

so are you going after the Aes Sedai? or Mistress Tiendre?

151 to 200 of 1,133 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A combined effort All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.