I do not enjoy logic, therefore it has no value


Off-Topic Discussions

1 to 50 of 85 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

See what I did there?

Shadow Lodge

No.


It's funny because it's true.


TOZ, you're my favorite.

TCG, it is true because it is not false... Or not falsifiable. Something like that.

Shadow Lodge

Favorite what?

Liberty's Edge

I blame penguins. Somehow, it's their fault.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Studpuffin wrote:
I blame penguins. Somehow, it's their fault.

It is because they present things in terms of black and white.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Evil Lincoln wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
I blame penguins. Somehow, it's their fault.
It is because they present things in terms of black and white.

I wish polar bears and eskimos would eat all of them.


Studpuffin wrote:
Evil Lincoln wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
I blame penguins. Somehow, it's their fault.
It is because they present things in terms of black and white.
I wish polar bears and eskimos would eat all of them.

sorry, wrong pole

Shadow Lodge

Don't bring Gorbacz into this.


I wish bi-polar bears would eat them. :)


Nicos wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Evil Lincoln wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
I blame penguins. Somehow, it's their fault.
It is because they present things in terms of black and white.
I wish polar bears and eskimos would eat all of them.
sorry, wrong pole

What moral authority do you have to claim it is wrong?


Quote:
I wish bi-polar bears would eat them. :)

Why does it matter what the sexual orientation of the bear is?


Oh it makes a difference, believe me. :)

Now we have a bi-curious bi-polar bear eating penguins...


Evil Lincoln wrote:
Nicos wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
Evil Lincoln wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
I blame penguins. Somehow, it's their fault.
It is because they present things in terms of black and white.
I wish polar bears and eskimos would eat all of them.
sorry, wrong pole
What moral authority do you have to claim it is wrong?

Have you eevr see a polar bear in the sout pole?


Having never been to the south pole, I cannot say empirically that polar bears do not there reside.

Shadow Lodge

You can't even say the south pole exists.

Liberty's Edge

Somebody missed a joke. I blame the penguins.

Shadow Lodge

I cannot empirically say that a joke ever existed in this thread.

Liberty's Edge

I sold logic once, got about $2.50 a share about three years ago. Then the stock market crashed, and the value of logic just never came back up.


I must refute the premise! If you're enjoying this thread, you must value logic, because this thread would not be possible without logic and your lack of enjoyment thereof :)


Lathiira wrote:
I must refute the premise! If you're enjoying this thread, you must value logic, because this thread would not be possible without logic and your lack of enjoyment thereof :)

That is exactly what I was driving at, thank you.


Penguins suck!

(How do tangents work in a logic thread? Dare I guess... 'tangentially'?)

Liberty's Edge

stormraven wrote:

Penguins suck!

(How do tangents work in a logic thread? Dare I guess... 'tangentially'?)

Rocks fall. Everybody dies.

Free meat slurry for the undead!!

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

At first I was all...

But then I was all...

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

4E sucks.


Quote:
Penguins suck!

They can't.

No Lips


Apple is a cult of overpriced computers.

Shadow Lodge

Hitler was a CG Paladin of Asmodeus.

Liberty's Edge

BigNorseWolf wrote:
Quote:
Penguins suck!

They can't.

No Lips

Can to!

The Exchange

I don't hate you guys.


BigNorseWolf wrote:
Quote:
Penguins suck!

They can't.

No Lips

Piffle!

You're thinking of those beaky South Pole ones. I'm talking about those walrus-kissing, flappy-lipped suckers at the North Pole.

Liberty's Edge

Crimson Jester wrote:
I don't hate you guys.

Francis!?

The Exchange

stormraven wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Quote:
Penguins suck!

They can't.

No Lips

Piffle!

You're thinking of those beaky South Pole ones. I'm talking about those walrus-kissing, flappy-lipped suckers at the North Pole.

Didn't the vikings eat all of those?


Crimson Jester wrote:
stormraven wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Quote:
Penguins suck!

They can't.

No Lips

Piffle!

You're thinking of those beaky South Pole ones. I'm talking about those walrus-kissing, flappy-lipped suckers at the North Pole.

Didn't the vikings eat all of those?

Nope!


Crimson Jester wrote:
I don't hate you guys.

Mom?

The Exchange

Evil Lincoln wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
I don't hate you guys.
Mom?

I bow to you sir


Studpuffin wrote:
stormraven wrote:

Penguins suck!

(How do tangents work in a logic thread? Dare I guess... 'tangentially'?)

Rocks fall. Everybody dies.

You've fallen for the old RockenfallenGM's Fallacy. As documented on endless game-related forums.

I never understood it, but four out of five loudmouths agree on the unfailing logic of its argument.


I really must shelter in the OTD more often, except it is also the home of the worst threads.


I agree.

Err, wait...


I disagree with everything everyone is saying, because I crave the attention.

Liberty's Edge

Bruunwald wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
stormraven wrote:

Penguins suck!

(How do tangents work in a logic thread? Dare I guess... 'tangentially'?)

Rocks fall. Everybody dies.

You've fallen for the old RockenfallenGM's Fallacy. As documented on endless game-related forums.

I never understood it, but four out of five loudmouths agree on the unfailing logic of its argument.

It only has to happen once! Excelsior!!


Tiny Coffee Golem wrote:
I disagree with everything everyone is saying, because I crave the attention.

I completely agree with your last statement.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Evil Lincoln wrote:
I really must shelter in the OTD more often, except it is also the home of the worst threads.

Awww.. i think i blew evil Lincolns mind....

Wait, Does that make me the Good John Wilkes Booth?

The Exchange

Evil Lincoln wrote:
I really must shelter in the OTD more often, except it is also the home of the worst threads.

Yes but whats the average time it takes to nuke those threads?


Evil Lincoln wrote:
Tiny Coffee Golem wrote:
I disagree with everything everyone is saying, because I crave the attention.
I completely agree with your last statement.

You're mistaken.

Shadow Lodge

Evil Lincoln wrote:
I really must shelter in the OTD more often, except it is also the home of the worst threads.

There's an app for that.


BigNorseWolf wrote:
Evil Lincoln wrote:
I really must shelter in the OTD more often, except it is also the home of the worst threads.

Awww.. i think i blew evil Lincolns mind....

Wait, Does that make me the Good John Wilkes Booth?

You really wanna see his mind get blown? Give me a scalpel and $50 dollars. I'll be back in 5-10 minutes.


BigNorseWolf wrote:
Evil Lincoln wrote:
I really must shelter in the OTD more often, except it is also the home of the worst threads.

Awww.. i think i blew evil Lincolns mind....

Wait, Does that make me the Good John Wilkes Booth?

I would like to be the first to predict your future career as a philosopher, if it hasn't already begun.


Quote:
I would like to be the first to predict your future career as a philosopher, if it hasn't already begun.

You wound me!

/ragereport

In all seriousness I think most of the problem is in the language and definitions.

1 to 50 of 85 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / I do not enjoy logic, therefore it has no value All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.