Pleas Vote Aberzombie - BEST UNDEAD!


Off-Topic Discussions

51 to 82 of 82 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Babies are the larval form of humans. Only special ones receive the gift of undeath.


Messageboard Troll wrote:
Zombie Pizza Delivery Girl wrote:

...Is this true?

Does that mean we should use chainsaws to deal with babies, too?

I don't know, but I'm not going near a diaper without a flamethrower and a hazmat suit.


Aberzombie wrote:
Babies are the larval form of humans. Only special ones receive the gift of undeath.

They're not even that far up the evolutionary ladder - they're parasites. ;)

Scarab Sages

Turin the Mad wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Babies are the larval form of humans. Only special ones receive the gift of undeath.
They're not even that far up the evolutionary ladder - they're parasites. ;)

Only when they're inside the mother.


So did you win yet, or is semi translucent Patrick Swayze pulling in some swing votes?

Scarab Sages

Tibibe Nanba wrote:
So did you win yet? haha

Shhhh....are you trying to bring the PMG's wrath down upon me.?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:
Tibibe Nanba wrote:
So did you win yet? haha

Shhhh....are you trying to bring the PMG's wrath down upon me.?

Who? GARY?

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

I remember Aberzombie when he was but a wee undead lad, fumbling his way through nocturnal ambushes and confusing feet for brains. And look at him now- an Aberzombie for all of us. You have my vote, Aberzombie; you're the best (undead) around. ;)

Scarab Sages

IconoclasticScream wrote:

I remember Aberzombie when he was but a wee undead lad, fumbling his way through nocturnal ambushes and confusing feet for brains. And look at him now- an Aberzombie for all of us. You have my vote, Aberzombie; you're the best (undead) around. ;)

Huzzah!!!

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I vote Aberzombie. And I have no wrath. I promise.

Scarab Sages

Gary Teter wrote:
I vote Aberzombie. And I have no wrath. I promise.

Oh sure, I see how it is. Trying to lull me into a false sense of security. Then, when I least expect it...*CLICK*!


Vote for Aberzombie!

Apologies in advance, but at least check the profile. Not mocking anyone. Except Anklebiter.


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

got my vote and my luv, but not my brains!

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

I am certianly 100% behind Aberzombie, he is the bestest undead I have ever known.

This is a paid message by the commitee to re-elect Aberzombie for best undead.


I also vote for Aberzombie he only ated half my brain and I did not need that part.


For Aberzombie:

Aberzombie billboard

The only one i can find. No way am I about to photoshop one haha

&! oh my lawd, Undead ROnald Reagan?? I think it's time for you two to lipsynch for your lives.


Ok, riding Tibibe's coattails here, I bring you a campaign poster.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ivan Rûski wrote:
Ok, riding Tibibe's coattails here, I bring you a campaign poster.

Try this one instead

Scarab Sages

Crimson Jester wrote:
Ivan Rûski wrote:
Ok, riding Tibibe's coattails here, I bring you a campaign poster.
Try this one instead

Very nice!


omg yes! love it haha.
needs zombie abs. & overpriced torn denim. & an overbearing scent of FIERCE.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tibibe Nanba wrote:

omg yes! love it haha.

needs zombie abs. & overpriced torn denim. & an overbearing scent of FIERCE.

Now all we need is a Zombie Tim Gunn.

Scarab Sages

Did I win yet?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:
Did I win yet?

Awww... Gary didn't off you yet?


BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!

[zombie]Poser.[/zombie]

Scarab Sages

Callous Jack wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Did I win yet?
Awww... Gary didn't off you yet?

Are you kidding? He's one of the folks that keeps me supplied with negative energy.

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

So THAT'S why I've been feeling so tired lately!


BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNSS!

[zombie]Negative energy is a renewable resource![/zombie]

Scarab Sages

I think someone has a man crush. I'm flattered!


Aberzombie wrote:
I think someone has a man crush. I'm flattered!

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAINSSSSSSSSS!!!

[zombie]

For Aberzombie:
Actually, I've got a crush on that Pizza Delivery Girl. Thanks, but no thanks.

Any chance you could hook me up?

[/zombie]

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I understand. You're devestated and trying to hide your hurt feelings. But don't worry little buckaroo, I'm sure you'll find that special someone one day.


Aha!

Scarab Sages

Mrgh?

51 to 82 of 82 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Pleas Vote Aberzombie - BEST UNDEAD! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.