Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

651 to 700 of 242,839 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar 2012

Treppa wrote:
Hmmm. When I try to subscribe to RSS feeds for a couple of paizo.com threads, it tells me the Paizo store is down. Are the two related? I haven't done RSS before. Is it my browser? My perfume?

Something funky is going on with the RSS feeds. I've got a couple pre-existing feeds that work fine, but when I tried to add the PbP, it failed.


Sad. Pea pods all gone. :(
My favorite crunchy snack. Better than potato chips. But they never seem to last...


taig wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Hmmm. When I try to subscribe to RSS feeds for a couple of paizo.com threads, it tells me the Paizo store is down. Are the two related? I haven't done RSS before. Is it my browser? My perfume?
Something funky is going on with the RSS feeds. I've got a couple pre-existing feeds that work fine, but when I tried to add the PbP, it failed.

Thank you. It's still kind of depressing that my first RSS failed. *sigh*


Damn. I just remembered I forgot to write up my character for tonight. Anyone know of a good free character sheet? Mine sucks for a fighter. Not enough room to write attack stuff.

Scarab Sages

taig wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:

Something in another thread got me thinking. Most planet's have moons, including Earth. We call ours The Moon, while those moons of other planets get names.

I want a name for our moon! Something cool. Maybe we need to do a world wide vote, or something.

What? Luna isn't good enough for you? :)

No, I want something better. Something like...Aberzom. Yeah! That's it! Hencforth, I will refer to the Earth's satellite as Aberzom!

New movie: Amazon Women on Aberzom!


Aberzombie wrote:
taig wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:

Something in another thread got me thinking. Most planet's have moons, including Earth. We call ours The Moon, while those moons of other planets get names.

I want a name for our moon! Something cool. Maybe we need to do a world wide vote, or something.

What? Luna isn't good enough for you? :)

No, I want something better. Something like...Aberzom. Yeah! That's it! Hencforth, I will refer to the Earth's satellite as Aberzom!

New movie: Amazon Women on Aberzom!

how about Sheen? After all it is a giant white rock isn't it? Who better than he to name it after?

RPG Superstar 2012

"It's definitely a full Sheen tonight."


hey badgah


3,000th post finally as woody. I feel so behind

RPG Superstar 2012

Woodraven wrote:
hey badgah

Hey! What's up?


Proctoring midterm #2


I proctor; they gamble.


lynora wrote:
Damn. I just remembered I forgot to write up my character for tonight. Anyone know of a good free character sheet? Mine sucks for a fighter. Not enough room to write attack stuff.

Any luck finding a new character sheet yet?


Grr. Aargh.

(Just popping my head in briefly to say hi. Too busy to linger for long. :P)

Liberty's Edge

FHDM has a Sister??


What? People don't want to talk? Midterms are BORING!


Devlyn, the Dalesman wrote:
lynora wrote:
Damn. I just remembered I forgot to write up my character for tonight. Anyone know of a good free character sheet? Mine sucks for a fighter. Not enough room to write attack stuff.
Any luck finding a new character sheet yet?

not yet. is hard to search while I'm in class.

(also shouldn't be typing here, but my ADHD is out of control today...)


lynora wrote:
Devlyn, the Dalesman wrote:
lynora wrote:
Damn. I just remembered I forgot to write up my character for tonight. Anyone know of a good free character sheet? Mine sucks for a fighter. Not enough room to write attack stuff.
Any luck finding a new character sheet yet?

not yet. is hard to search while I'm in class.

(also shouldn't be typing here, but my ADHD is out of control today...)

::Wags finger::

Liberty's Edge

Lindisty wrote:

Grr. Aargh.

(Just popping my head in briefly to say hi. Too busy to linger for long. :P)

Mutant enemies are cool.

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

Treppa wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Unfortunately, I am A Neg, which comes from my ancestry from the small Scottish isles of the Hebredies. According to that diet, I should be eating a fish-centric diet. Hoever, I really dislike most seafood. So quality of life vs. possible health benefits? Slap that steak on the barbie mate.

<sigh> off to the late shift

*blink*

*High-fives fellow A-Neg.*

Awww shucks, I miss out on all the fun blood-type bonding :(


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Lindisty wrote:

Grr. Aargh.

(Just popping my head in briefly to say hi. Too busy to linger for long. :P)

Mutant enemies are cool.

opens fire on the source of Lindisty's "Grr. Aargh."ness Accursed Whedon and his..paper cutouts..chasing each other!

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Sara Marie wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Unfortunately, I am A Neg, which comes from my ancestry from the small Scottish isles of the Hebredies. According to that diet, I should be eating a fish-centric diet. Hoever, I really dislike most seafood. So quality of life vs. possible health benefits? Slap that steak on the barbie mate.

<sigh> off to the late shift

*blink*

*High-fives fellow A-Neg.*
Awww shucks, I miss out on all the fun blood-type bonding :(

Nah. That's some kind of diet categorization.

We can start discussing blood type, though. I'm O-negative. Universal donor!!

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
What? People don't want to talk? Midterms are BORING!

Discussions about boring midterms are against the rules in this thread.

See? It's in the amended bylaws.


taig wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
What? People don't want to talk? Midterms are BORING!

Discussions about boring midterms are against the rules in this thread.

See? It's in the amended bylaws.

Wha- wha...?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
taig wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
What? People don't want to talk? Midterms are BORING!

Discussions about boring midterms are against the rules in this thread.

See? It's in the amended bylaws.

Wha- wha...?

Too annoying?

I kid!


::Bear hugs badger::

RPG Superstar 2012

Mairkurion, surely you've got some stories to tell about really hilariously bad answers to your midterm questions.


lynora wrote:
Devlyn, the Dalesman wrote:
lynora wrote:
Damn. I just remembered I forgot to write up my character for tonight. Anyone know of a good free character sheet? Mine sucks for a fighter. Not enough room to write attack stuff.
Any luck finding a new character sheet yet?

not yet. is hard to search while I'm in class.

(also shouldn't be typing here, but my ADHD is out of control today...)

Tsk tsk.... :)


Most of the bad answers I see are just sad. I can't think of any hilarious ones.


taig wrote:
Mairkurion, surely you've got some stories to tell about really hilariously bad answers to your midterm questions.

There was that hilarious site where people posted ridiculous answers to questions...many of them involved some interesting drawings, and at least one math question answer that was "Mr(name of teacher here)- Knowing this stuff is NOT going to get you laid!!!!!" or something to that effect. I had to applaud that one.


Most of the times I put funny answers ever once in a while, like:
b)Calvin, Hobbes, and Dr. Neve

or

c) Kagome the Priestess

but students somehow always know those aren't the right answers.


Freehold DM wrote:
taig wrote:
Mairkurion, surely you've got some stories to tell about really hilariously bad answers to your midterm questions.
There was that hilarious site where people posted ridiculous answers to questions...many of them involved some interesting drawings, and at least one math question answer that was "Mr(name of teacher here)- Knowing this stuff is NOT going to get you laid!!!!!" or something to that effect. I had to applaud that one.

Anyone who has not used their knowledge to help them get laid at some point is not a true academic.


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
FHDM has a Sister??

Will have to check this out later at home.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Most of the times I put funny answers ever once in a while, like:

b)Calvin, Hobbes, and Dr. Neve

or

c) Kagome the Priestess

but students somehow always know those aren't the right answers.

as long as when you pronounce Kagome you don't put emphasis on the "go" syllable, I will forgive you.

I can't watch the dub of Inuyasha. I spend the whole time shuddering in pain and agony at basic name pronunciation.

::twitch, twitch::


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
taig wrote:
Mairkurion, surely you've got some stories to tell about really hilariously bad answers to your midterm questions.
There was that hilarious site where people posted ridiculous answers to questions...many of them involved some interesting drawings, and at least one math question answer that was "Mr(name of teacher here)- Knowing this stuff is NOT going to get you laid!!!!!" or something to that effect. I had to applaud that one.
Anyone who has not used their knowledge to help them get laid at some point is not a true academic.

Oh no, these weren't answers on academic exams per se- just high school stuff. I'm a die-hard anti-math-head(as evidenced by the fact that Ashe and I cannot touch each other, lest we inadvertently summon Great Cthulhu), so that one struck a tone with me.


Jess Door wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Most of the times I put funny answers ever once in a while, like:

b)Calvin, Hobbes, and Dr. Neve

or

c) Kagome the Priestess

but students somehow always know those aren't the right answers.

as long as when you pronounce Kagome you don't put emphasis on the "go" syllable, I will forgive you.

I can't watch the dub of Inuyasha. I spend the whole time shuddering in pain and agony at basic name pronunciation.

::twitch, twitch::

hugs

It's okay. You aren't alone.
shakes fist at dubbing

Liberty's Edge

taig wrote:
Sara Marie wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Unfortunately, I am A Neg, which comes from my ancestry from the small Scottish isles of the Hebredies. According to that diet, I should be eating a fish-centric diet. Hoever, I really dislike most seafood. So quality of life vs. possible health benefits? Slap that steak on the barbie mate.

<sigh> off to the late shift

*blink*

*High-fives fellow A-Neg.*
Awww shucks, I miss out on all the fun blood-type bonding :(

Nah. That's some kind of diet categorization.

We can start discussing blood type, though. I'm O-negative. Universal donor!!

I'm B-Positive!

It's not just a blood type, it's a way of life!


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
taig wrote:
Sara Marie wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Unfortunately, I am A Neg, which comes from my ancestry from the small Scottish isles of the Hebredies. According to that diet, I should be eating a fish-centric diet. Hoever, I really dislike most seafood. So quality of life vs. possible health benefits? Slap that steak on the barbie mate.

<sigh> off to the late shift

*blink*

*High-fives fellow A-Neg.*
Awww shucks, I miss out on all the fun blood-type bonding :(

Nah. That's some kind of diet categorization.

We can start discussing blood type, though. I'm O-negative. Universal donor!!

I'm B-Positive!

It's not just a blood type, it's a way of life!

Hey, me too!!!! It makes me wonder if we were to donate blood to one another what would happen- would our eyes pop out or would we burn from the inside out or what?

Liberty's Edge

Freehold DM wrote:
Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
taig wrote:
Sara Marie wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Unfortunately, I am A Neg, which comes from my ancestry from the small Scottish isles of the Hebredies. According to that diet, I should be eating a fish-centric diet. Hoever, I really dislike most seafood. So quality of life vs. possible health benefits? Slap that steak on the barbie mate.

<sigh> off to the late shift

*blink*

*High-fives fellow A-Neg.*
Awww shucks, I miss out on all the fun blood-type bonding :(

Nah. That's some kind of diet categorization.

We can start discussing blood type, though. I'm O-negative. Universal donor!!

I'm B-Positive!

It's not just a blood type, it's a way of life!

Hey, me too!!!! It makes me wonder if we were to donate blood to one another what would happen- would our eyes pop out or would we burn from the inside out or what?

I'd be fine. But you'd develop a sudden love of Whedonesque chatter and AB recipes. ;)


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
taig wrote:
Sara Marie wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Unfortunately, I am A Neg, which comes from my ancestry from the small Scottish isles of the Hebredies. According to that diet, I should be eating a fish-centric diet. Hoever, I really dislike most seafood. So quality of life vs. possible health benefits? Slap that steak on the barbie mate.

<sigh> off to the late shift

*blink*

*High-fives fellow A-Neg.*
Awww shucks, I miss out on all the fun blood-type bonding :(

Nah. That's some kind of diet categorization.

We can start discussing blood type, though. I'm O-negative. Universal donor!!

I'm B-Positive!

It's not just a blood type, it's a way of life!

Hey, me too!!!! It makes me wonder if we were to donate blood to one another what would happen- would our eyes pop out or would we burn from the inside out or what?
I'd be fine. But you'd develop a sudden love of Whedonesque chatter and AB recipes. ;)

That's funny. I thought I'd be okay, but you'd finally see the inherent evil in high-school mathematics and recognize that Whedon and Alton Brown are, in fact, space aliens, a'la They Live.

Mutant Enemy? It's a gigantic in-joke. Whedon's one of the handful of scouts they sent ahead of the massive V-esque invasion force.

RPG Superstar 2012

OK, you've got me there, Freehold. If Joss were to pull off his "human face" revealing the scaly lizard man he really is, I wouldn't be surprised.

The Exchange

taig wrote:
OK, you've got me there, Freehold. If Joss were to pull off his "human face" revealing the scaly lizard man he really is, I wouldn't be surprised.

I did not know Joss had anything to do with making V.

Dark Archive

Still alive. ;)

My right eye has problems, but I can watch TV now. I go into the neuro center on Monday. Better update on FB.

Bless all of you.

RPG Superstar 2012

Crimson Jester wrote:
taig wrote:
OK, you've got me there, Freehold. If Joss were to pull off his "human face" revealing the scaly lizard man he really is, I wouldn't be surprised.
I did not know Joss had anything to do with making V.

Nah, but if he is a V alien I wouldn't die of shock from the revelation.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Mac Boyce wrote:

Still alive. ;)

My right eye has problems, but I can watch TV now. I go into the neuro center on Monday. Better update on FB.

Bless all of you.

Good to hear, Mac. Good luck with your appointment on Monday.

Liberty's Edge

taig wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:

Still alive. ;)

My right eye has problems, but I can watch TV now. I go into the neuro center on Monday. Better update on FB.

Bless all of you.

Good to hear, Mac. Good luck with your appointment on Monday.

+1


Mac Boyce wrote:

Still alive. ;)

My right eye has problems, but I can watch TV now. I go into the neuro center on Monday. Better update on FB.

Bless all of you.

AWRIGHT!!!

Clockwork Gnome Publishing

Mac Boyce wrote:

Still alive. ;)

My right eye has problems, but I can watch TV now. I go into the neuro center on Monday. Better update on FB.

Bless all of you.

Good luck Mac! Make sure to keep us updated. We will be thinking of you.

Sorry to hear about the right eye though.


I GOOOOOT A JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


Jyu1ch1 wrote:
I GOOOOOT A JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AWRIGHT!! Good news all around!!!

Even better news- I'm NAKED!!!!

651 to 700 of 242,839 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.