This thread is for OOC discussion, and everything not related to in-character gameplay. Below, you'll find the info needed to get started.
The all-star cast
For this game, I have hand-picked a group of exceptional role-players. If you bring just a fraction of the creativity you have previously demonstrated into this game, we’re in for a serious treat.
- Bruno Munk Kristensen, longtime personal friend (I was toastmaster at his wedding) and gaming partner, both in live games and PbP. Some of you may remember him as Meycho from my Fellnight Queen game.
- Luke_Parry, our resident aussie. Played Jervaise Toppington, the hard-hitting Steel Falcon scout in the Fellnight Queen game.
- Markofbane and I have both been players in long-running Legacy of Fire and Mummy’s Mask games. He played the elven bard Taecuss Dyn Bru in the Fellnight Queen game.
- Phrip, an American ex-pat and real-life swordsman currently living in Denmark. Played the stout tavern keeper turned wizard, Moonpate the Potentate in the Pact Stone Pyramid.
- Michael Kortes (Yes, THAT Mike Kortes) Known to some of us as The Pact Stone GM (or simply The Beetle) and to others as the author of ”jaw droppingly awesome” Pathfinder adventures, including book 5 of this very AP.
Guidelines for character creation
Standard Pathfinder 1st edition rules.
You begin at 2nd level to gives the game a bit of an early boost.
20-point buy for abilities
Starting funds: 1000 gp – buying used wands with fewer charges etc. is OK
HP: Max 1st level and 1/2+1 for second level
2 traits (1 campaign)
Class/Race/Feats etc: More or less anything goes. I trust you not to go crazy and want you to play what you believe will be the most fun for the game and yourself. Third-party stuff is allowed (especially if you wrote it yourself). Speak up if you need help or want to run something by me.
Pacing and posting expectations
I expect this to be a fairly slow and steady game. We are all busy adults with plenty of real-life responsibilities. I won’t be holding anyone to the usual once-per-day-minimum posting requirements. Instead, I trust each of you to post as you can and to let me know if you need me to bot you for some reason.
If you know that you’ll be offline for extended periods, drop me a line. Hopefully, we can keep this going for as long as some of our other games.
Mummy’s Mask Player’s guide
If you can find time, I strongly encourage you to visit these previous games, both to relive old adventures and to see what your fellow players are capable of. Either game is worthy of a full read-through.
That’s it for now. Feel free to say hi and discuss ideas for what characters you’d like to play.
Let the games begin.