- Akashic Knowledge: Each day when you recover your spell slots, you can tap into the Akashic Record, enabling you to choose one Profession skill and add that to your list of associated skills for the channel skill class feature.
- Battle Medic Theme: Reduce the DC of any Life Science or Mysticism check to recall knowledge about a disease or poison by 5.
- Doctor: You gain a number of special abilities related to the Medicine skill and healing, as noted below.
* Whenever you use equipment or one of your abilities to restore Hit Points to a creature, any surplus healing beyond that required to restore the creature to its maximum Hit Points restores that many Stamina Points to the creature.
* You can tend up to 20 patients with long-term care.
* When you use the long-term stability task of Medicine, if you succeed at the Medicine check by 10 or more, the patient heals 1 HP and regains consciousness.
* You can use Medicine to treat disease in only 1 minute instead of 10 minutes.
- Double Tap: As a standard action, you can take a single attack action to make a double-tap attack with a small arm. This attack gains a +1 bonus to the attack roll, and your bonus to damage from Weapon Specialization is equal to your character level (rather than half your character level). This expends ammunition equal to two attack rolls, and if you cannot expend that ammunition, you cannot use this ability.
- Elven Magic & Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus to caster level checks to overcome spell resistance. In addition, elves receive a +2 racial bonus to Mysticism & Perception skill checks.
- Healing Channel (Su): You can heal yourself and your allies. You can spend 1 Resolve Point to channel this energy. Healing yourself with channeled energy is a move action, healing an ally you touch is a standard action, and healing all allies within 30 feet is a full action. This energy restores 2d8 Hit Points and increases by 2d8 at 3rd level and every 3 levels thereafter.
- Mindlink (Sp): You can form a mental link with creatures you touch, communicating information rapidly through it. You can use mindlink at will as a spell-like ability, though only once per day on any given individual.