[OPVI] PF2e B12 - Somewhere Below (P7) (Inactive)

Game Master UncleFroggy

Symbols > Single Action (◆), Double Action (◆◆), Triple Action (◆◆◆), Free Action (◇), Reaction (↺)


1,851 to 1,900 of 2,239 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Horizon Hunters

"Of course that was part of the plan." | CG Male Gnome Swashbuckler 3 | HP 41 | AC 20 (22 parrying) | Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +7; | Perception +7 low-light vision | Speed 30 (35 with panache) | Class DC 19 | Exploration (Dueling Parry)

Bee waves to Konbu as the zombie collapses. He turns his attention fully to the two on the other side of himself. "Well, however many of you there are, there is now one less."

Horizon Hunters

"Eep!" | 820-2011 | Female Sylph Gnome Thief Rogue 3 | HP 35/35 | AC 20 | F +6 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | 30 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Campaign Coins 1/1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: Darkvision

◈ Stride

◈ Stride

+1 Rapier (deadly, finesse): 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 9 - 1 = 11
Piercing Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Deadly?: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Hero Point: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 9 - 1 = 25

Swift as the wind, Bitty flits around the undead and attacks Alistair. "You'll find our resistance rather pointed!"

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Bitty flanks Alystair with Bee. Her rapier finds his chest where his heart used to be. She puts another hole in his chest. It's serious, but Alystair still stands, though he's looking really really bad.

"You, my little (cough) blue thing, will be my first squire"

He turns on Bitty and slashes at her.

Greatsword vs Bitty AC 19: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17 for Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Greatsword vs Bitty AC 19, MAP: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 for Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Greatsword vs Bitty AC 19, MAP 2+: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 for Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

The damage seems to be catching up to Alystair as he almost broke his sword slamming it into the wall above Bitty's head.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
* Bless (5' around Ashun)
* +1 to all Will Saves

Before your Turn:
DC 15 Will Save vs Mariner's Curse: Konbu
------------------
Those with ** may go

Bitty Blue - AC 19, 22/26 (Sickened 1); Egg AC 17, 14/14
Alystair (-63)
**Galvaka Cail - AC 18, 5/27 (Wounded 1, Prone, Hands Empty)
**Konbu - AC 17, 35/35
**Corabee - AC 19 (21 Dueling Parry), 25/30 (AC 21; Magic Weapon; Panache; Sickened 1)
**Thull Ashun - AC 15, 20/20
Red (-1)
Branch Barker - AC 17 (18 w/shield), 20/20

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Mariner's Curse, DC 15 Will Save:

Leaving the Netherworld will also end the curse
CS: unaffected
S: Sickened 1; Reducing its sickened condition to 0 ends the curse.
F: The target becomes sickened 1 and can't reduce its sickened condition below 1 while the curse remains. The curse can be lifted by remove curse or similar magic. Whenever the target is sickened and on the water at least a mile from shore, it is also slowed 1.
CF: As Failure, but Sickened 2

Horizon Hunters

3 people marked this as a favorite.
"Eep!" | 820-2011 | Female Sylph Gnome Thief Rogue 3 | HP 35/35 | AC 20 | F +6 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | 30 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Campaign Coins 1/1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: Darkvision

Bitty darts back and forth, evading Aystair's heavy blows. The monster hit hard, no doubt, but his arrogance was appalling. Her tail swishes back and forth, angrily. "You want me as your undead puppet-squire? I am a DRAGON! I serve no one, much less a ravenening, monstrous IDIOT like yourself!"

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Of course that was part of the plan." | CG Male Gnome Swashbuckler 3 | HP 41 | AC 20 (22 parrying) | Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +7; | Perception +7 low-light vision | Speed 30 (35 with panache) | Class DC 19 | Exploration (Dueling Parry)

As Alystair flails wildly and ineffectively at Bitty, Bee watches for an opportunity for a flashy finish.

+1 Short Sword Finisher (sickened): 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 1 - 1 = 14 Using hero point
+1 Short Sword Finisher (sickened): 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 - 1 = 23

Finisher Short Sword Damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2) + 1 = 5
Finisher Damage (precision): 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9

"Don't turn your back on me."

He looks at the other zombie underling. "How about you? You going to go after one of my friends instead of me too?" He waves his sword invitingly. "Or are you going to see if that first hit was just luck?"

Feint (sickened) vs Perception DC: 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 - 1 = 16
Success: -2 to red's first attack against me. If these ones aren't mindless too...

◆ Confident Finisher, ◆ Goading Feint, ◆ Dueling Parry

Grand Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Nonbinary Seaweed Leshy Thaumaturge - 3 | F:8 R:8 W:8 | hp:35/35 | AC:17 | P:8 I:8 | DC:19 | HP:1 | GA | 124312-2019

will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Konbu supercharges their wand, heads into the room and throws cold at Alystair.

You dishonour the ancestors
cold: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Previously...

Alystair grimaces as Bitty strikes him in the chest.

"You, my little (cough) blue thing, will be my first squire" before wildly swinging his greatsword at Bitty, who easily avoids his clumsy strikes. Bitty taunts him mercilessly as Alystair howls with rage.

Now...

Bee sees the opening he's been waiting for as Alystair makes the mistake of turning his back on the other gnome. With a flourish, Bee leaps into the air and drives his sword deep into Alystair's back, its point emerging from the front. Alystair stiffens and limply slides off the blade. But not before cursing Bee as a final gesture.

As Alystair falls, the field of negative energy emanating from the cursed chamber bursts with an audible pop. The horde pounding at the wards falls to the ground, silent again, and the unnatural pressure in the air dissipates.

Bee suddenly feels queasy, as if he's caught on a skiff in the middle of a thunderstorm. Nonetheless, he manages hold it together and fool Red into following his sword tip.

GM Dice:
Ref: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Konbu runs into the room and shoots cold at the remaining creature. It manages to avoid the snowball.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
* Bless (5' around Ashun)
* +1 to all Will Saves

Before your Turn:
DC 20 Will Save vs Mariner's Curse: Bee
------------------
Those with ** may go

Bitty Blue - AC 19, 22/26 (Sickened 1); Egg AC 17, 14/14
**Galvaka Cail - AC 18, 5/27 (Wounded 1, Prone, Hands Empty)
Konbu - AC 17, 35/35
Corabee - AC 19 (21 Dueling Parry), 25/30 (AC 21; Magic Weapon; Panache; Sickened 1)
**Thull Ashun - AC 15, 20/20
Red (-4)
Branch Barker - AC 17 (18 w/shield), 20/20

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Mariner's Curse, DC 20 Will Save:

Leaving the Netherworld will also end the curse
CS: unaffected
S: Sickened 1; Reducing its sickened condition to 0 ends the curse.
F: The target becomes sickened 1 and can't reduce its sickened condition below 1 while the curse remains. The curse can be lifted by remove curse or similar magic. Whenever the target is sickened and on the water at least a mile from shore, it is also slowed 1.
CF: As Failure, but Sickened 2

Horizon Hunters

"Of course that was part of the plan." | CG Male Gnome Swashbuckler 3 | HP 41 | AC 20 (22 parrying) | Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +7; | Perception +7 low-light vision | Speed 30 (35 with panache) | Class DC 19 | Exploration (Dueling Parry)

Will (sickened): 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 1 = 23

Bee feels his stomach churn a bit as the ground under him doesn't feel very stable when he lands on it again. But the queasiness isn't any worse than from the smell of the rotting refuse he got spattered with earlier.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Bee manages to keep it together.

Actually the +1 to all Will Saves cancels out the sickened

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
* Bless (5' around Ashun)
* +1 to all Will Saves
------------------
Those with ** may go

Bitty Blue - AC 19, 22/26 (Sickened 1); Egg AC 17, 14/14
**Galvaka Cail - AC 18, 5/27 (Wounded 1, Prone, Hands Empty)
Konbu - AC 17, 35/35
Corabee - AC 19 (21 Dueling Parry), 25/30 (AC 21; Magic Weapon; Panache; Sickened 1)
**Thull Ashun - AC 15, 20/20
Red (-1)
Branch Barker - AC 17 (18 w/shield), 20/20

Verdant Wheel

Male Shoony LG Wizard 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 (18 w/ Shield) | F: +5 R: +6 W: +6; Blunt Snout vs inhaled or olfactory effects | Speed 25’ | Exploration: Detect Magic | Conditions: Mage Armor

Branch looks to the red undead and says “I think you just got demoted and are no longer his squire.

Envoy's Alliance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Indeed" | 2379001-2001 | Male Changeling Witch 3 | HP 26 / 26 | AC 16 | F +5 R +6 W +10 | Perc +8 | 25 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Exploration Activity: Investigate | Active Conditions: ---

Ashun moves forward, and the sound of the wind chimes grow stronger, almost making his friends around him feel the billowing wind. And with a deep breath, he holds his Shelynn symbol and cites another passage from his studies.
"From whence you came
You shall remain
Until you are complete again
"

◆ Stride
◆ Increase Bless' emmanation to 10 ft

can I try to calm/seal/exorcise/bamboozle the remaining enemy? If so, I'll try to use my last action to do it.
If not, ↓

And through Ashun, Bea gives Bitty some extra energy once again after listening to her heroine speech.
◆ Stoke the Heart on Bitty

Horizon Hunters

Female Goblin Magus 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 18 (19 w/ Shield) | F: +8 R: +7 W: +5 | Speed 25’ (30’ w/ arcane cascade) | Exploration: Avoid Notice| Conditions: None

Galvaka pulls herself up, grabbing her blade from the ground. She gives a strong glare as she tries to hold her blade up. "All the talking about taking our strength done. You best get ready to put to rest if you have any thinking in your head."

Intimidation - Demoralize vs Will DC with Intimidating Glare: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

◆ Stand ◆ Pick up weapon ◆ Demoralize

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Galvaka stands up and grabs her weapons. She glares at Red but falls a bit short.

Ashun moves up and increases the field of goodness.

Bee, Bitty: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Red attempts to slice Bitty to ribbons.

Greatsword vs Bitty AC 19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 for Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Greatsword vs Bitty AC 19, MAP: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 for Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Greatsword vs Bitty AC 19, MAP 2+: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (11) - 2 = 9 for Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

But the agile gnome manages to duck and weave and not get hit.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3-4
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
* Bless (10' around Ashun)
* +1 to all Will Saves
------------------
Those with ** may go

-4-
**Bitty Blue - AC 19, 22/26 (Sickened 1; Stoke The Heart); Egg AC 17, 14/14
**Galvaka Cail - AC 18, 5/27 (Wounded 1, Prone, Hands Empty)
**Konbu - AC 17, 35/35
**Corabee - AC 19 (21 Dueling Parry), 25/30 (AC 21; Magic Weapon; Panache; Sickened 1)
**Thull Ashun - AC 15, 20/20
Red (-1)

-3-
**Branch Barker - AC 17 (18 w/shield), 20/20

Horizon Hunters

"Of course that was part of the plan." | CG Male Gnome Swashbuckler 3 | HP 41 | AC 20 (22 parrying) | Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +7; | Perception +7 low-light vision | Speed 30 (35 with panache) | Class DC 19 | Exploration (Dueling Parry)

*sigh* "Well, I guess you didn't quite turn your back on me," Bee says as he quickly slips around the back of the zombie. "But I did warn you to not attack my friends."

+1 Short Sword Finisher (sickened): 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 - 1 = 27

Finisher Short Sword Damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 1) + 1 = 7
Finisher Damage (precision): 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

He keeps his sword in defensive posture.

◆ Stride, ◆ Confident Finisher, ◆ Dueling Parry

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Bee flanks Red with Bitty and repeats his performance with Alystair, driving his sword into its back. It doesn't even see the killing stroke coming before it stiffens and slides off Bee's blade.

It does, however, as an afterthought, again curse Bee with the sea. Bee again feels like being in a raft in the middle of a hurricane.

Mariner's Curse, DC 15 Will Save:

Leaving the Netherworld will also end the curse
CS: unaffected
S: Sickened 1; Reducing its sickened condition to 0 ends the curse.
F: The target becomes sickened 1 and can't reduce its sickened condition below 1 while the curse remains. The curse can be lifted by remove curse or similar magic. Whenever the target is sickened and on the water at least a mile from shore, it is also slowed 1.
CF: As Failure, but Sickened 2

I'll post the outro later tonight, but we're pretty much done. Gotta get ready for work or I'm gonna look like Alystair... :) I'm going to go ahead and report the game as well.

Galvaka & Ashun - there's still time to add your downtimes to your chronicles

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Of course that was part of the plan." | CG Male Gnome Swashbuckler 3 | HP 41 | AC 20 (22 parrying) | Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +7; | Perception +7 low-light vision | Speed 30 (35 with panache) | Class DC 19 | Exploration (Dueling Parry)

"Bah. Cursed again."

Will (sickened, odd bonus): 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 11 I'm going to go ahead and hero point that if I can. Since combat is over.
Will (sickened, odd bonus): 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 23

Seeing that no enemies are left standing, Bee shakily wobbles over to the far side of the room and gags and chokes while trying to clean off the rotten seaweed.

Envoy's Alliance

"Indeed" | 2379001-2001 | Male Changeling Witch 3 | HP 26 / 26 | AC 16 | F +5 R +6 W +10 | Perc +8 | 25 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Exploration Activity: Investigate | Active Conditions: ---

"I am so glad that I have all of you here. Every one of you is amazing.", he gives a gentle smile to the party.
Although a bit tired, Ashun draws his last healing glyph with a bit more care to help others settle after the fight, and goes on to take notes of the room and the creatures while his memory is still fresh.
Heal ◆◆◆: 1d8 ⇒ 8

GM Tiger wrote:
Galvaka & Ashun - there's still time to add your downtimes to your chronicles

I've rolled my downtime after seeing that I forgot to add it, but I can roll again if needed

Horizon Hunters

"Eep!" | 820-2011 | Female Sylph Gnome Thief Rogue 3 | HP 35/35 | AC 20 | F +6 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | 30 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Campaign Coins 1/1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: Darkvision

Bitty hugs Ashun and Bee! "Awww. I'm glad that I have you too!"

Verdant Wheel

Male Shoony LG Wizard 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 (18 w/ Shield) | F: +5 R: +6 W: +6; Blunt Snout vs inhaled or olfactory effects | Speed 25’ | Exploration: Detect Magic | Conditions: Mage Armor

Branch goes over to Galvaka and says “Let’s take care of those injuries.” Provided the goblin allows it, he will patch her up.
Healing, Medicine to Treat Wounds, assurance: 2d8 ⇒ (8, 3) = 11

Grand Archive

Nonbinary Seaweed Leshy Thaumaturge - 3 | F:8 R:8 W:8 | hp:35/35 | AC:17 | P:8 I:8 | DC:19 | HP:1 | GA | 124312-2019

You are most welcome Ashun-san Konbu says as they bow.

Now, can we please make our way out of here? The smell dishonours the ancestors.


Animal Companion to Bitty Blue | 820-2011 | Male Dromaeosaur 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 17 | F +6 R +7 W +5 | Perc +5 | 50 Speed | Active Conditions: Low-Light, Scent (imprecise, 30 ft.), ---

"Chirrrrp!"

Egg wags his tail in agreement with Konbu, and starts dragging on Bitty's tunic.

Envoy's Alliance

"Indeed" | 2379001-2001 | Male Changeling Witch 3 | HP 26 / 26 | AC 16 | F +5 R +6 W +10 | Perc +8 | 25 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Exploration Activity: Investigate | Active Conditions: ---

After the hug, he teases his friend a bit
"It is good to see you are not as shy as before, Bitty."
And when Konbu comments about the smell, the changeling nods in agreement.
"Oh, of course. I guess I did get a bit used to it after getting entranced in my studies..."

On their way back (either to the exit or home)
"Out of curiosity, what are your plans, everyone? I have been studying a bit more to crafting, but I am completely lost on where to go now."
he looks to Branch, "And the quick medical abilities of our wizard has tempted me into delving a bit more into medicine...", and a small sigh escapes him
"Might be a few days until next time we see each other."

Grand Archive

Nonbinary Seaweed Leshy Thaumaturge - 3 | F:8 R:8 W:8 | hp:35/35 | AC:17 | P:8 I:8 | DC:19 | HP:1 | GA | 124312-2019

I do not know. I go where the Spirits or the Venture Captains tell me to go

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GAH! I totally forgot to close this one out!

Searching Alystair's sarcophagus, you find the final pages of Alystair’s journal sitting within. They are frenzied writings mentioning a double cross, that it was all to complete her soul cage. That she was drowning them one-by-one in a pool of blood and offal. It goes on to state the soon-to-be lich had already turned several of his allies into her undead servants once the pool drained them entirely of vitality. Alystair laments that, in the end, he was the one trapped. There is no more following that entry. The completed journal seems to tell of a futile pursuit of the mage who would become the lich Hekoz.

You move on to the adjoining chamber and find that this room bears the signs of a burial chamber, the family crest of a dagger across a lush and growing field adorning each of the 6 plots. The caskets have been pulled from their slots in the walls and tossed haphazardly to the ground. You find nothing remarkable here.

In the final chamber, the north wall has entirely collapsed. Covered in dust, the room looks to have seen little use, unlike the rest of the citadel, however, the way back from the Netherworld is gleaming like a bright tear in space.

Touching the tear in space, you are deposited at the top step of the walk down into the ruins of the original citadel they were to explore, your mounts patiently grazing nearby.

Now that the ruins have been rendered permanently safe, you can return and document the murals the way Ambrus Valsin originally intended if you'd like. Otherwise you can return to the Grand Lodge.

You can re-enter the ruins if you wish and document anything you've missed. Or you can return to the Grand Lodge

Radiant Oath

1 person marked this as a favorite.
◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

You return to the Pathfinder Society with the rubbings and the tales of your encounter with Alystair Caskwater. Ambrus Valsin takes your report and looks upon them with pride. He is almost beside himself with joy when he sees the rubbings and the three journal fragments. He's clearly happy that you overcame your unexpected trial.

FIN

Thanks for playing! NOW we're done! :)

Grand Archive

Nonbinary Seaweed Leshy Thaumaturge - 3 | F:8 R:8 W:8 | hp:35/35 | AC:17 | P:8 I:8 | DC:19 | HP:1 | GA | 124312-2019

Konbu will document the murals on this side and compare them for differences. That will also be part of their report.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Who are leveling up?

Envoy's Alliance

"Indeed" | 2379001-2001 | Male Changeling Witch 3 | HP 26 / 26 | AC 16 | F +5 R +6 W +10 | Perc +8 | 25 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Exploration Activity: Investigate | Active Conditions: ---
GM Tiger wrote:
Who are leveling up?

I am. Although I'm not sure on which feat to pick, Battle Medicine is really useful, but Magical Crafting is a lot of fun, and both fit character-wise. Might be a few for me to decide.

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Eep!" | 820-2011 | Female Sylph Gnome Thief Rogue 3 | HP 35/35 | AC 20 | F +6 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | 30 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Campaign Coins 1/1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: Darkvision

I am as well because, um... I forgot to do so last game. I marked myself as Level 3 in RPG Chronicles than failed to level my character in game because I've been so distracted with VO stuff. Minnesota has been going through growing pains!

Bitty spends time working on chatting with animals, or at least trying to talk to Egg.

"Egg! Egg! Talk to me! I am trying to get the hang of talking to you!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Animal Companion to Bitty Blue | 820-2011 | Male Dromaeosaur 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 17 | F +6 R +7 W +5 | Perc +5 | 50 Speed | Active Conditions: Low-Light, Scent (imprecise, 30 ft.), ---

"Chirrrrrp?"

Your lips are moving but all I hear is 'la la la la la...'

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Of course that was part of the plan." | CG Male Gnome Swashbuckler 3 | HP 41 | AC 20 (22 parrying) | Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +7; | Perception +7 low-light vision | Speed 30 (35 with panache) | Class DC 19 | Exploration (Dueling Parry)
Ashun wrote:
"Out of curiosity, what are your plans, everyone? I have been studying a bit more to crafting, but I am completely lost on where to go now."

Bee nods in agreement with Konbu's response. "Pretty much that. I am having way too much fun with the missions that I get drafted into. I think I have learned more about fighting in the last few months with all of you than I have in hundreds of years being a street fighter. Currently I am working on some new techniques. One to counterattack when someone attacks me really poorly. Another to use my skill at defending with my sword to help protect some of you guys too."

Verdant Wheel

Male Shoony LG Wizard 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 (18 w/ Shield) | F: +5 R: +6 W: +6; Blunt Snout vs inhaled or olfactory effects | Speed 25’ | Exploration: Detect Magic | Conditions: Mage Armor
Ashun wrote:

"Out of curiosity, what are your plans, everyone? I have been studying a bit more to crafting, but I am completely lost on where to go now."

he looks to Branch, "And the quick medical abilities of our wizard has tempted me into delving a bit more into medicine..."

Branch says “The focus on medicine was not planned. It was my way of dealing with what has happened to me. I have found the skill necessary to protect myself and those I travel with.

That said, I will continue to study magic. I have a talent for it and enjoy it. It isn’t just learning more spells, it is also the theory of how it works and how it can be manipulated.

My immediate plans are to finish this task. Once we are back in Absalom, I plan to continue my studies of my magic and may learn a new spell or two.

Looking down at the shattered remains of the holy water vial, he adds “I will also be visiting one of Iomedea’s temples for more blessed water.

——

Branch will help make sure the group has a complete set of rubbings and maps before they return to the Grand Lodge. He makes some notes of his own about what is found in the journal.

Horizon Hunters

Female Goblin Magus 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 18 (19 w/ Shield) | F: +8 R: +7 W: +5 | Speed 25’ (30’ w/ arcane cascade) | Exploration: Avoid Notice| Conditions: None
Branch Barker wrote:
Branch goes over to Galvaka and says “Let’s take care of those injuries.” Provided the goblin allows it, he will patch her up.

"Thank you! You have treated me very well, and I hadn't gotten to repay you at all." Galvaka puts her blade away to allow easier treatment. "I'll need to fix that. Maybe I'll be able to jump in to save the day with spells, backstabbing and backstabbing spells."

Galvaka will offer what aid she can drawing sketches of creatures and decorations that beyond the scope of a rubbing.

"Maybe I should learn alchemy since then I could make healing potions that fix wounds too. That or I can learn cooking. Maybe there is a magical cooking brewing spell."

"Bah. So much to learn and so little headspace to fit it in."

Horizon Hunters

"Of course that was part of the plan." | CG Male Gnome Swashbuckler 3 | HP 41 | AC 20 (22 parrying) | Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +7; | Perception +7 low-light vision | Speed 30 (35 with panache) | Class DC 19 | Exploration (Dueling Parry)
Galvaka Cail wrote:
"That or I can learn cooking. Maybe there is a magical cooking brewing spell."

"Cooking is a lot of fun. I don't know any magical cooking, but I don't see why there couldn't be."

Envoy's Alliance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Indeed" | 2379001-2001 | Male Changeling Witch 3 | HP 26 / 26 | AC 16 | F +5 R +6 W +10 | Perc +8 | 25 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Exploration Activity: Investigate | Active Conditions: ---

"Well... I may not be a renowed cook like our friend, but I would argue that potions count as magical cooking. Or at least, magical brewing."

aha! see? I can use my potion lore skill for RP reasons!

Horizon Hunters

"Of course that was part of the plan." | CG Male Gnome Swashbuckler 3 | HP 41 | AC 20 (22 parrying) | Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +7; | Perception +7 low-light vision | Speed 30 (35 with panache) | Class DC 19 | Exploration (Dueling Parry)

Bee goes to one of the common rooms of the lodge after finishing up the reports to the superiors. He collapses into one of the chairs there. "Bleagh. Recon mission. Just get some rubbings of murals."

"Ah well. It worked out well enough."

Radiant Oath

"Umm... am I in the right place?" | 2396852-2023 | CG Female Human | Academy Dropout | Rogue Lvl 2 | Hero Points: 1/3 | Minor Healing Potion | ◆◇↺ | HP 26/26 | AC 18 (20 Nimble Dodge) | F/R/W 7/8/6 | Perc +6 | 25 feet | Class DC 18 | Acrobatics(E)/Deception/Diplomacy/Intimidation/Performance +8, Thievery/Stealth +6, Athletics/Lore (Academia, Scouting)/Arcana/Occultism/Society +5, Survival +4 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice |

A mousy woman with brown hair happens to be sitting in one of the chairs, deeply engrossed in a book. She looks up and sees Bee.

"Oh! Hi, um, Bee. Was that your previous mission?" Her voice drops to a shy whisper, "Are um, Bitty and Bamidele around?" She flips the cover of the book she's reading so that Bee can see it. It's Bitisururu and the Pirate Queen.

Horizon Hunters

"Of course that was part of the plan." | CG Male Gnome Swashbuckler 3 | HP 41 | AC 20 (22 parrying) | Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +7; | Perception +7 low-light vision | Speed 30 (35 with panache) | Class DC 19 | Exploration (Dueling Parry)

"Oh, the usual. Go check out some perfectly safe abandoned ruins and collect anything of knowledge or other significance. Get ambushed by some monstrosity or other. Stab them until they stop moving."

He takes a glance at the book. "Bitisururu and the Pirate Queen. By Macosi Midiani. Isn't that one of the ones Bitty was complaining about last time we worked together?" He takes a closer look at the book. "Hey, I think I even saw that particular Gnome somewhere in the lodge here today."

Envoy's Alliance

"mlem" |Thull Ashun's familiar | 2379001-2001 | Male "Iguana" 3 | HP 15 / 15 | AC 16 | F +5 R +6 W +10 | Perc +7 | 25 Speed | Active Conditions: Low-Light |

A familiar blue iguana walks into the room soon after the gnome. Missing his cauldron backpack and his changeling pet.

The lizard looks to the girl, focusing on her words and motions, trying to decipher the book, upside down from her view.
After a short moment, he nods

mlem

And lies down besides the chair, watching both of the bipedal creatures' back and forth.

Radiant Oath

"Umm... am I in the right place?" | 2396852-2023 | CG Female Human | Academy Dropout | Rogue Lvl 2 | Hero Points: 1/3 | Minor Healing Potion | ◆◇↺ | HP 26/26 | AC 18 (20 Nimble Dodge) | F/R/W 7/8/6 | Perc +6 | 25 feet | Class DC 18 | Acrobatics(E)/Deception/Diplomacy/Intimidation/Performance +8, Thievery/Stealth +6, Athletics/Lore (Academia, Scouting)/Arcana/Occultism/Society +5, Survival +4 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice |

Sam's eyes widen. "Really?! I should ask him why Bitty wants to murder him then..."

Horizon Hunters

Female Gnome Single Gate Kineticist(Water) - 3 | hp:47/47 | HP:1/3 | AC:17 | F11 R8 W7 | P5 | 25ft | DV | HH | 124312-2020

Speaking of gnomes, a rather travel weary female one with striking blue hair, staggers into the room and flops into a chair.

Radiant Oath

"Umm... am I in the right place?" | 2396852-2023 | CG Female Human | Academy Dropout | Rogue Lvl 2 | Hero Points: 1/3 | Minor Healing Potion | ◆◇↺ | HP 26/26 | AC 18 (20 Nimble Dodge) | F/R/W 7/8/6 | Perc +6 | 25 feet | Class DC 18 | Acrobatics(E)/Deception/Diplomacy/Intimidation/Performance +8, Thievery/Stealth +6, Athletics/Lore (Academia, Scouting)/Arcana/Occultism/Society +5, Survival +4 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice |

Sam can only stare in wonder as yet another gnome enters. "Um... hello. I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam... did you just come from the same mission as Bee?"

Envoy's Alliance

"mlem" |Thull Ashun's familiar | 2379001-2001 | Male "Iguana" 3 | HP 15 / 15 | AC 16 | F +5 R +6 W +10 | Perc +7 | 25 Speed | Active Conditions: Low-Light |

The magic lizard looks to the other gnome after the woman's question, expectantly.

Radiant Oath

"Umm... am I in the right place?" | 2396852-2023 | CG Female Human | Academy Dropout | Rogue Lvl 2 | Hero Points: 1/3 | Minor Healing Potion | ◆◇↺ | HP 26/26 | AC 18 (20 Nimble Dodge) | F/R/W 7/8/6 | Perc +6 | 25 feet | Class DC 18 | Acrobatics(E)/Deception/Diplomacy/Intimidation/Performance +8, Thievery/Stealth +6, Athletics/Lore (Academia, Scouting)/Arcana/Occultism/Society +5, Survival +4 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice |

Only noticing the blue iguana, Sam's eyes widen with pleasure. "Oh hi Bea! I missed you earlier. Is Ashun around?" Sam gets on one knee and scratches the iguana's head... and giggles "I hope Ashun doesn't mind me scratching you like this..."

Horizon Hunters

"Eep!" | 820-2011 | Female Sylph Gnome Thief Rogue 3 | HP 35/35 | AC 20 | F +6 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | 30 Speed | Hero Points 2/2 | Campaign Coins 1/1 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: Darkvision

"Bitisururu and the Pirate Queen?!" Bitty repeats. "Hey, that's not fair! What happens in Port Peril should stay in Port Peril!" Then curiosity gets the best of her. "How did he describe me in the bar fight this time?"

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Of course that was part of the plan." | CG Male Gnome Swashbuckler 3 | HP 41 | AC 20 (22 parrying) | Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +7; | Perception +7 low-light vision | Speed 30 (35 with panache) | Class DC 19 | Exploration (Dueling Parry)

Bee flips through the book for a couple of seconds. "Swim for it...," he reads, "dancing on the docks... challenge of wine and darts... pirate's escape... Ah, here we are."

Bee reads: 'With a mighty dragon roar, Bitisururu stands protectively over her injured friend while Corabee continues throwing food and plates.'

"Oh hey, I'm in here too. Don't remember throwing plates though."

He keeps reading: 'The crowd of sailors shrink back for a couple of seconds, but quickly regain their courage. "Come on, men, it is just a little Gnome. Watch this." The burly sailor throws a blast of electricity at Bitisururu and Corabee, but both of them easily dodge the clumsy attack.'

'"Hah," Bitisururu shouts back, "You should stick to picking on people your own size and not mess with Gnomes. Especially Dragon Gnomes." She looks over at Corabee to see that he has another of the sailors doubled over on the floor, and Cath is driving one back with her whip. With a final glare at the rest of the crowd Bitisururu helps her Witch friend to his feet. "Come on everyone. Let's go find somewhere better to eat".'

Grand Archive

"Huh? Wait, what?" | CG Male Gnome Oracle 2 | HP 26 | AC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +6; Will +7; | Perception +5 low-light vision | Speed 25 | Spell DC 18 | Exploration (search)

Another Gnome is standing in the doorway of the room. "Oh, hey. That is a pretty good story. I don't know that I have read that one." He comes over to the group. "Hi. I'm Macondi. I don't think I have met any of you. Well, other than Bitty. Hi Bitty, how are things?"

Radiant Oath

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Umm... am I in the right place?" | 2396852-2023 | CG Female Human | Academy Dropout | Rogue Lvl 2 | Hero Points: 1/3 | Minor Healing Potion | ◆◇↺ | HP 26/26 | AC 18 (20 Nimble Dodge) | F/R/W 7/8/6 | Perc +6 | 25 feet | Class DC 18 | Acrobatics(E)/Deception/Diplomacy/Intimidation/Performance +8, Thievery/Stealth +6, Athletics/Lore (Academia, Scouting)/Arcana/Occultism/Society +5, Survival +4 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice |

She looks up and realizes that Bitty is now in the room. "Eep!" she gasps, "Bitty! It's you! Are we finally going to be adventuring together now?!" Her eyes are wide with wonder. "Is Bamidele here? Can I meet him?"

Sam's eyes widen as she sees Macondi in the doorway. Again, her jaw drops open and she's speechless, as both her hero and her hero's publicist are in the room.

Shyly, Sam approaches Macondi and asks him to sign her book, which she had just purchased at her favorite bookstore.

"I...I...I'm spending all my money buying your books! Your adventure stories are all I read at the academy! My parents were soooo mad when I decided to drop out and become an adventurer like Bitisururu... I mean Bitty! I'm saving up to get the one where Egg hatches..."

Radiant Oath

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Umm... am I in the right place?" | 2396852-2023 | CG Female Human | Academy Dropout | Rogue Lvl 2 | Hero Points: 1/3 | Minor Healing Potion | ◆◇↺ | HP 26/26 | AC 18 (20 Nimble Dodge) | F/R/W 7/8/6 | Perc +6 | 25 feet | Class DC 18 | Acrobatics(E)/Deception/Diplomacy/Intimidation/Performance +8, Thievery/Stealth +6, Athletics/Lore (Academia, Scouting)/Arcana/Occultism/Society +5, Survival +4 | Exploration Activity: Avoid Notice |

Waiting for Bitty to tackle Macondi... :)

Horizon Hunters

"Of course that was part of the plan." | CG Male Gnome Swashbuckler 3 | HP 41 | AC 20 (22 parrying) | Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +7; | Perception +7 low-light vision | Speed 30 (35 with panache) | Class DC 19 | Exploration (Dueling Parry)
Ami Mercury wrote:
Speaking of gnomes, a rather travel weary female one with striking blue hair, staggers into the room and flops into a chair.

Looks at HP in header. >.<

Bee looks over at the blue haired Gnome with a bit of concern. "Hey, looks like your last mission went even worse than mine did. You okay? What happened?"

1,851 to 1,900 of 2,239 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [OPVI] PF2e B12 - Somewhere Below (P7) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.