GM Computerpro82 Outpost VI PF2 3-02 The East Hill Haunting (Inactive)

Game Master Eric Parker 82

(◆ ◇ ↺)
Google Slides
Player Macros
RPG Chronicles


151 to 192 of 192 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Vigilant Seal

Male CN Human/Tiefling Oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Focus Spells 2/2 | Spells U/3

”Buried in the garden on the roof? Well that certainly explains the haunting a here in this house. Perhaps if we can return her to her family, we can end these manifestations.”.

Vigilant Seal

Female Poppet Thaumaturge 5 | HP 31/61 | AC 22 | F+11 R+10 W+10; resist cold and electricity 1 | Perc +10; Darkvision | Class DC 21 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points: 0 | Exploration: Investigate | Active Conditions: None

"It's certainly a next step," Clover agrees, "Upstairs next, then?"

Horizon Hunters

N/N male gnome bard/3| HP: 36/36| AC: 19 (+1 if shield active) | F/R/W: +7/10/7 | Speed 20', imprecise senses/scent, low-light vision, | Acrobatics +8, Deception +9, Diplomacy +9, Occultism +6, Perception +7, Performance +11, Stealth +8, Thievery +8 | Active Conditions:

"Upstairs! Maybe we could do a wake?" BK asks hopefully.

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Which set of stairs? The Spiral stairs to the North, or the stairs at the end of the building to the East or West?

Vigilant Seal

Male CN Human/Tiefling Oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Focus Spells 2/2 | Spells U/3

”The spiral stairs look solid, should be the main staircase I would think”

Horizon Hunters

N/N male gnome bard/3| HP: 36/36| AC: 19 (+1 if shield active) | F/R/W: +7/10/7 | Speed 20', imprecise senses/scent, low-light vision, | Acrobatics +8, Deception +9, Diplomacy +9, Occultism +6, Perception +7, Performance +11, Stealth +8, Thievery +8 | Active Conditions:

"I do like spiral stairs. Let's do it!"

Without waiting for backup, or, really, a fighter to lead the way, BK rushes suicidally up the stairs, then promptly rides the banister down back to the bottom.

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

You group makes your way up the stairs into a structure on the roof, a "Penthouse" so to speak. Updated Slide 3

There are three doors to choose from.

Horizon Hunters

N/N male gnome bard/3| HP: 36/36| AC: 19 (+1 if shield active) | F/R/W: +7/10/7 | Speed 20', imprecise senses/scent, low-light vision, | Acrobatics +8, Deception +9, Diplomacy +9, Occultism +6, Perception +7, Performance +11, Stealth +8, Thievery +8 | Active Conditions:

Finding himself at a door BK opens it (east door).

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

BK looks out the door and sees a large (for a spider) crawling over the railing.

Initiative:

Clover's Initiative Using Investigate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Teneal's Initiative Using Investigate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Banterknell's Initiative Using Investigate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Jirelle's Initiative Using Search: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Blue backed giant spider's Initiative Using Search: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Red backed really nasty looking giant spider's Initiative Using Search: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Jirelle moves out and shouts back There are two big spiders out here, and they look pretty nasty. She ready's an action to attack while she waits for the others to join her.

Spiders on the roof: Round 1

Bold may act

Jirelle 16/19 HP
Banterknell 18/18 HP
Clover 24/24 HP
Red backed really nasty looking giant spider - HP
Blue backed giant spider - HP
Teneal 26/26 HP

Vigilant Seal

Female Poppet Thaumaturge 5 | HP 31/61 | AC 22 | F+11 R+10 W+10; resist cold and electricity 1 | Perc +10; Darkvision | Class DC 21 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points: 0 | Exploration: Investigate | Active Conditions: None

"And that's why we don't do that," says Clover, hurrying to catch up. Too far away to reach it quickly, she'd rather make it come to her. She does try to analyze the spider, though.

* Stride
* Exploit Vulnerability: Esoteric Lore: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 vs standard DC of its level. On a success she learns its highest weakness and can trigger it with her attacks, or give it a Personal Antithesis that makes gives it Weakness 3 to her strikes, on a failure she can still give it a Personal Antithesis, and on a critical failure she becomes flat-footed instead.
* Recall Knowledge. Esoteric Lore +8

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Princess Clover identifies the creature as a Hunting Spider. Pass

GM Screen:

Esoteric Lore : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Clover knows the Hunting Spiders are Medium Animals. No immunities, resistances, or weaknesses. They can shoot webs or bite, and the bite has poison.

Spiders on the roof: Round 1

Bold may act

Jirelle 16/19 HP
Banterknell 18/18 HP
Clover 24/24 HP
Red backed really nasty looking giant spider - HP
Blue backed giant spider - HP, Weakness 3 to Clover
Teneal 26/26 HP

Horizon Hunters

N/N male gnome bard/3| HP: 36/36| AC: 19 (+1 if shield active) | F/R/W: +7/10/7 | Speed 20', imprecise senses/scent, low-light vision, | Acrobatics +8, Deception +9, Diplomacy +9, Occultism +6, Perception +7, Performance +11, Stealth +8, Thievery +8 | Active Conditions:

BK flashes a little moue and starts rather energizing music on his flute, but then it turns a bit discordant as he casts a daze spell at the blue spider.

*inspire courage +1
**DC 18 Daze for 4 points of damage.

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Blue Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Blue appears to shrug off the worst of BK's spell

Red shoots a web at Princess Clover and advances

◆ Shoot web with cover
Web shot at Princess Clover(range increment 30 feet), Effect web trap: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

The Spider's web misses, so it moves up to shoot again

◆ Stride

◆ Shoot web
Web shot at Princess Clover(range increment 30 feet), Effect web trap: 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (12) + 9 - 5 = 16

Missing with both attempts

Blue tries to web Jirelle and advance
◆ Shoot web
Web shot at Jirelle(range increment 30 feet), Effect web trap: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Web Trap A creature hit by the hunting spider’s web attack is immobilized and stuck to the nearest surface until it Escapes (DC 17).

◆ Stride

↺ Jirelle readied action as it approaches to attack
Rapier Attack with Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 1 = 27
Rapier damage with Inspire Courage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

Jirelle's readied action strikes the spider but does minimal damage

◆ Attempt to Bite Jirelle
Fangs attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
piercing damage plus hunting spider venom: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

The Spider's attack misses.

Jirelle really needs her mobility, so she attempts to escape from the web

◆ Escape
Escape attempt using attack bonus (or Acrobatics since they are the same): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

◆ She tries to escape again
Escape attempt using attack bonus (or Acrobatics): 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 7 - 5 = 13

◆ Frustrated, she waves her cape like a shield

Spiders on the roof: Round 1 into 2

Party Conditions: Inspire Courage +1 ATK/DMG

Bold may act

Jirelle 16/19 HP, Trapped
Banterknell 18/18 HP
Clover 24/24 HP
Red backed really nasty looking giant spider - HP, Weakness 3 to Clover
Blue backed giant spider -8 HP
Teneal 26/26 HP

Vigilant Seal

Female Poppet Thaumaturge 5 | HP 31/61 | AC 22 | F+11 R+10 W+10; resist cold and electricity 1 | Perc +10; Darkvision | Class DC 21 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points: 0 | Exploration: Investigate | Active Conditions: None

"I'm already tired of that," says Clover. She steps up, and with a flash of her mirror she's standing in front of the spider--and behind it.

Both of her swing her hammer in perfect unison--of course, that means that only he one behind it was swinging in the right direction.

* Step
* Mirror's Reflection to flank
* Strike +1 Warhammer: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 against flanking for bludgeoning damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 +3 weakness

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Adding +1 damage for Inspire Courage

Clover confuses the spider by appearing behind it as well as in front of it. She strikes it solidly with her hammer. The spider hisses back at her as it decides its next move.

Spiders on the roof: Round 1 into 2

Party Conditions: Inspire Courage +1 ATK/DMG

Bold may act

Jirelle 16/19 HP, Trapped
Banterknell 18/18 HP
Clover 24/24 HP
Red backed really nasty looking giant spider -17 HP, Weakness 3 to Clover
Blue backed giant spider -8 HP
Teneal 26/26 HP

I will bot Teneal if they don't act in the next 12 hours.

Horizon Hunters

N/N male gnome bard/3| HP: 36/36| AC: 19 (+1 if shield active) | F/R/W: +7/10/7 | Speed 20', imprecise senses/scent, low-light vision, | Acrobatics +8, Deception +9, Diplomacy +9, Occultism +6, Perception +7, Performance +11, Stealth +8, Thievery +8 | Active Conditions:

Hiding behind the doorway, BK keeps up his lively music and, this time, launches a bit of rubble at the blue spider. Or rather in the vicinity of the spider. Maybe he took a disliking to the painting he put a hole in instead?

to hit, inspired: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 = 11
damage, inspired: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7

*inspire courage +1
**TK Projectile

Vigilant Seal

Male CN Human/Tiefling Oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Focus Spells 2/2 | Spells U/3

Striding opposite Jirelle, Teneal attempts to bash the blue spider, flailing wildly with his mace.

Mace #1 Flat Footed?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 81d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Mace #2 Flat Footed?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 101d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
* Stride, * Mace, * Mace

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

BK continues to Inspire Courage, but his actions don't seem very inspired.

Teneal moves to help Jirelle with the Blue spider, but can't get a good grip on his mace to swing.

Red will attack Clover

GM Screen:

Target selection if it matters 1 north 2 south: 1d2 ⇒ 1

◆ Attack Clover (the one to the North if it matters)
Fangs attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
piercing damage plus hunting spider venom: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Missing with the first attack

◆ Attack Clover (the one to the North if it matters)
Fangs attack: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 5 = 17
piercing damage plus hunting spider venom: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Missing again, which will prompt an angry third attack
◆ Attack Clover (the one to the North if it matters)
Fangs attack: 1d20 + 11 - 10 ⇒ (13) + 11 - 10 = 14
piercing damage plus hunting spider venom: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Sad trombone sound

Blue will attack Jirelle, since it has her web trapped

◆ Attack Jirelle
Fangs attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
piercing damage plus hunting spider venom: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Savagely biting Jirelle
Jirelle Fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Jirelle fails her save and is poisoned with Hunting spider venom
Hunting Spider Venom (poison); Saving Throw Fortitude DC 16; Maximum Duration 6 rounds;
Stage 1 1d10 poison and flat-footed (1 round);
Stage 2 1d12 poison, clumsy 1, and flat-footed (1 round);
Stage 3 2d6 poison, clumsy 2, and flat-footed (1 round).
Stage 1 Spider venom damage: 1d10 ⇒ 10

Jirelle is badly hurt.

◆ Second Attack Jirelle
Fangs attack: 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 5 = 22
piercing damage plus hunting spider venom: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Jirelle is down.

◆ Third Attack on Teneal
Fangs attack: 1d20 + 9 - 10 ⇒ (11) + 9 - 10 = 10
piercing damage plus hunting spider venom: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Missing Teneal

Spiders on the roof: Round 1 into 2

Party Conditions: Inspire Courage +1 ATK/DMG

Bold may act

Jirelle 9/19 HP, Trapped, Stage 1 Hunting Spider Venom, Dying 1
Banterknell 18/18 HP
Clover 24/24 HP
Red backed really nasty looking giant spider -17 HP, Weakness 3 to Clover
Blue backed giant spider -8 HP
Teneal 26/26 HP

Vigilant Seal

Female Poppet Thaumaturge 5 | HP 31/61 | AC 22 | F+11 R+10 W+10; resist cold and electricity 1 | Perc +10; Darkvision | Class DC 21 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points: 0 | Exploration: Investigate | Active Conditions: None

"Jirelle!"

The poppet in front of the spider vanishes, leaving only the one behind it. But as it turns, the first reappears and tries to flatten it with her warhammer, only for the other to follow up.

One Clover disappears at the start of her turn, but it doesn't really matter which because my first action is
* Mirror's Reflection to continue flanking
* Strike warhammer: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 for bludgeoning damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 +3 weakness
* 2nd Strike warhammer, MAP: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 for bludgeoning damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 +3 weakness
Hero Point for the first one: Warhammer, Hero Point: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29. I'll take it!

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Princess Clover uses her mirror to seriously confuse the spider before bashing its brains in with her hammer.

You killed the spider with you second action, so feel free to RETCON your third action.

Spiders on the roof: Round 1 into 2

Party Conditions: Inspire Courage +1 ATK/DMG

Bold may act

Jirelle 9/19 HP, Trapped, Stage 1 Hunting Spider Venom, Dying 1
Banterknell 18/18 HP
Clover 24/24 HP, RETCON Third action
Red backed really nasty looking giant spider -49 HP, Dead, forever weak to Clover
Blue backed giant spider -8 HP
Teneal 26/26 HP

Vigilant Seal

Female Poppet Thaumaturge 5 | HP 31/61 | AC 22 | F+11 R+10 W+10; resist cold and electricity 1 | Perc +10; Darkvision | Class DC 21 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points: 0 | Exploration: Investigate | Active Conditions: None

Clover turns her mirror on the other spider. They're surely the same type of creature so she knows she's not likely to learn anything new, but it must have some individual weakness she can use...

Exploit Weakness on the other one, then. Esoteric Lore: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10. Since i suspect it has no weakness anyway, that's all I need!

Hmm. The more dangerous of the pair, evidently. Vicious. Cover's have shifts to show a smooth stone held along with her mirror, though it's not clear when she retrieved it. It was once used in meditation rituals at a certain monastery, or at least it could have been. She concentrate s that calming energy into her weapon.

Vigilant Seal

Male CN Human/Tiefling Oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Focus Spells 2/2 | Spells U/3

Looking on in horror at the ferocious attack on Jirelle, Teneal backs up and forces his will into the fires that burn within, lashing out an arc of flame at the blue spider. Teneal's robes start to smoke "Hold on Jirelle, we'll try and end this now."

*Step **Focus Spell Fire Ray
Fire Ray: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 102d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 3) + 1 = 9
Ok hero point here since its my big shot
Fire Ray: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 172d6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 5) + 1 = 10

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Clover analyzes the spider the spider and doesn't find any significant weaknesses.

Teneal steps back and immolates the other spider with a fire ray. The spiders legs curl up into the body as it dies.

Staying in initiative until Jirelle's condition is resolved, one way or the other.

Spiders on the roof: Round 1 into 2

Party Conditions: Inspire Courage +1 ATK/DMG

Bold may act

Jirelle 9/19 HP, Trapped, Stage 1 Hunting Spider Venom, Dying 1
Banterknell 18/18 HP
Clover 24/24 HP,
Red backed really nasty looking giant spider -49 HP, Dead, forever weak to Clover
Blue backed giant spider -18 HP, Dead
Teneal 26/26 HP

Horizon Hunters

N/N male gnome bard/3| HP: 36/36| AC: 19 (+1 if shield active) | F/R/W: +7/10/7 | Speed 20', imprecise senses/scent, low-light vision, | Acrobatics +8, Deception +9, Diplomacy +9, Occultism +6, Perception +7, Performance +11, Stealth +8, Thievery +8 | Active Conditions:

Having failed miserably with both of his attacks, BK decides to send some love Jirelle's way and casts a Sooth on her. More inspiring tooting continues from his hiding place in the doorway since he does not know that the battle is over.

**Soothe for 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
*inspire courage

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

BK heals Jirelle and brings here back to consciousness. She is still poisoned, so this may take a while.

Jirelle make her Fort save against the Poison.
Fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Or, she can pass her stage 1 Fort save and recover

You are out of combat.

You see the same spirit you first saw at the Lodge hovering over the garden plot. She reaches out toward you saying Pathfinders?

GM Screen:

Clover's Religion (T): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 Dubious Knowledge
Teneal's Religion (T): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Banterknell's Religion (U): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15

Teneal realizes the victim's remains should not be moved until her spirit is put to rest.

Vigilant Seal

Female Poppet Thaumaturge 5 | HP 31/61 | AC 22 | F+11 R+10 W+10; resist cold and electricity 1 | Perc +10; Darkvision | Class DC 21 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points: 0 | Exploration: Investigate | Active Conditions: None

"We are indeed," says Clover, pointedly stowing her weapon, "Were you looking for us? It's Eloise, isn't it?"

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Pathfinders!

Horizon Hunters

N/N male gnome bard/3| HP: 36/36| AC: 19 (+1 if shield active) | F/R/W: +7/10/7 | Speed 20', imprecise senses/scent, low-light vision, | Acrobatics +8, Deception +9, Diplomacy +9, Occultism +6, Perception +7, Performance +11, Stealth +8, Thievery +8 | Active Conditions:

"She does seem a little singleminded. Maybe the pathfinders that were originally targeted are in trouble and we need to rescue them! BK to the rescue!" To the ghost he says "Where?!"

Vigilant Seal

Male CN Human/Tiefling Oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Focus Spells 2/2 | Spells U/3

"Yes, we are the Pathfinders here to find you. How can we help you find peace and transition on?"

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

I'll get a little more explicit with the hints here, but you have the information for the two different things you could do to help her spirit get peace. What/who was she excited about or did she really want?

Horizon Hunters

N/N male gnome bard/3| HP: 36/36| AC: 19 (+1 if shield active) | F/R/W: +7/10/7 | Speed 20', imprecise senses/scent, low-light vision, | Acrobatics +8, Deception +9, Diplomacy +9, Occultism +6, Perception +7, Performance +11, Stealth +8, Thievery +8 | Active Conditions:

"Hey, how about we make her an honorary member of the society! After all she DID die for the cause!"

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Pathfinder! PATHFINDER! she responds excitedly.

Vigilant Seal

Female Poppet Thaumaturge 5 | HP 31/61 | AC 22 | F+11 R+10 W+10; resist cold and electricity 1 | Perc +10; Darkvision | Class DC 21 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points: 0 | Exploration: Investigate | Active Conditions: None

"And she helped us capture a murderer and spy," agrees Clover.

She looks the spirit over. Ghosts could vary so much, and a lot of them were bound to a place. But this wasn't even where she died, and she had no connection to this place, so maybe she wasn't.

"Are you able to travel? Can you come with us to the Pathfinder Lodge? We spoke to your partner. She was afraid you'd never have a chance to follow your dream, but perhaps you still can."

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

When your group declares her a Pathfinder, Eloise's spirit looks satisfied and starts to fade.

The rain slacks off, and a beam of light finds its way through the clouds.

As Eloise fades away and her spirit continues the journey through to the boneyard, you hear one last, firm word, that seems to confirm her brotherhood with you.

Pathfinders!!

Lysandria has made her way into the mansion, and appears behind you on the roof. Tears streaming down her face, she moves toward the mound as the Spirit fades.

Goodbye my love. I am glad you got your wish, but I will miss you more than you can know.

Thank you Pathfinders. You made Eloise's dream come true. I will make arrangements to have her moved to a proper resting place under the appropriate rites. Please leave me alone so I can grieve the loss of my partner.

Word quickly spreads throughout East Hill and the rest of Almas. Lysandria makes sure everyone knows the Pathfinder Society’s role in events.

Venture-Captain Brackett is impressed by your actions during the investigation. Since you managed to capture Revinus, Brackett thanks you for investigating thoroughly, even as he shares concern about events transpiring in Cheliax.

When VC Brackett examines the mysterious letter from “Aydrian”, he confirms it is likely Aydrian Thrune, a minor noble in the Chelaxian House of Thrune. More concerning is the implication that the situation with Eloise resulted from the interference of another party in some elaborate scheme.

With the legal matters coming to a head soon, Brackett tells you to get some rest.

I hope you’ll be around the lodge in the coming weeks when I'm set to present our case for the Pathfinder Society’s rightful ownership of the Cathedral of Aroden.

This concludes scenario 3-02 "The East Hill Haunting." I will be reporting the Scenario, and I am preparing your chronicle sheets.

If you want me to include your downtime on your chronicle sheet, go ahead and post it to this thread and I will include it.

Vigilant Seal

Female Poppet Thaumaturge 5 | HP 31/61 | AC 22 | F+11 R+10 W+10; resist cold and electricity 1 | Perc +10; Darkvision | Class DC 21 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points: 0 | Exploration: Investigate | Active Conditions: None

"Oh. That was. Straightforward. Well, all's well, or at least set as right as we could do."

* * *

Clover doesn't know too much about the legalities of property ownership, but there's often some coin to be made by someone who knows their knickknacks.

Earn Income w/Esoteric Lore: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Vigilant Seal

Male CN Human/Tiefling Oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Focus Spells 2/2 | Spells U/3

”Well done companions! I am glad we could put her spirit to rest and bring closure to this community. I would gladly travel with you again Pathfinders.”
***
Teneal will spend some time in local taverns doing minor fire tricks to pas the time.
Performance: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Horizon Hunters

N/N male gnome bard/3| HP: 36/36| AC: 19 (+1 if shield active) | F/R/W: +7/10/7 | Speed 20', imprecise senses/scent, low-light vision, | Acrobatics +8, Deception +9, Diplomacy +9, Occultism +6, Perception +7, Performance +11, Stealth +8, Thievery +8 | Active Conditions:

BK travels with a smug expression on his face. BK the hero!
BK the sprit saver! BK, troubleshooter par excellence!

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Session submitted to Outpost HQ for reporting. Chronicle sheets emailed. If you don't see your chronicle sheet, check your SPAM folder, as RPGChronicles email tends to categorized that way.

If you still have issues, get in touch with me and I can post the chronicles to my Google drive.

I hope you had fun.

Vigilant Seal

Female Poppet Thaumaturge 5 | HP 31/61 | AC 22 | F+11 R+10 W+10; resist cold and electricity 1 | Perc +10; Darkvision | Class DC 21 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points: 0 | Exploration: Investigate | Active Conditions: None

Hm. I didn't get--oh. I'm sorry, it looks like I forgot the . in gmail.com on RPGChronicles.

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Princess Clover, did you fix it? It looks right to me now

Vigilant Seal

Male CN Human/Tiefling Oracle 2 | HP 26/26 | AC 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Focus Spells 2/2 | Spells U/3

Many thanks GM! I appreciate the effort and volunteering of your time. Hope we play together again in the future.

Vigilant Seal

Female Poppet Thaumaturge 5 | HP 31/61 | AC 22 | F+11 R+10 W+10; resist cold and electricity 1 | Perc +10; Darkvision | Class DC 21 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points: 0 | Exploration: Investigate | Active Conditions: None
GM Computerpro82 wrote:
Princess Clover, did you fix it? It looks right to me now

Yes, and I received it now. Thank you!

151 to 192 of 192 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.