[GD11, PFS2] #4-01 Intro: Year of Boundless Wonder (GM Watery Soup) (Inactive)

Game Master Watery Soup

Slides


151 to 175 of 175 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Horizon Hunters

NG Female Dwarf (Forge Dwarf) Gunslinger 1 | HP 33/33 | AC 18 | F +10 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 (darkvision) | Stealth +4 | 20 ft. | Active Conditions: level bump (combat, protective)

If possible Rose would attach the potency crystal to her pistol

Rose raises her pistol and takes a shot aiming for the skunk

Pistol@blue skunk, mentor: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 = 27
Damage, p/b, level up: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3
Fatal, if crit: 3d10 + 2 ⇒ (1, 6, 4) + 2 = 13

She takes a shot and then reloads her pistol trying to hide duck to hide from the creature.

Diversion, as part of reloading, level bump: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21 Create Diversion vs blue perception DC

Then she fires another shot

Pistol@blue skunk, mentor: 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 - 5 = 7
Damage, p/b, level up: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8
Fatal, if crit: 3d10 + 2 ⇒ (1, 6, 2) + 2 = 11

Horizon Hunters

NG Female Dwarf (Forge Dwarf) Gunslinger 1 | HP 33/33 | AC 18 | F +10 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 (darkvision) | Stealth +4 | 20 ft. | Active Conditions: level bump (combat, protective)

If possible Rose would attach the potency crystal to her pistol

Rose raises her pistol and takes a shot aiming for the skunk

Pistol@blue skunk, mentor: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 2 = 20
Damage, p/b, level up: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6
Fatal, if crit: 3d10 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2, 8) + 2 = 17

She takes a shot and then reloads her pistol trying to hide duck to hide from the creature.

Diversion, as part of reloading, level bump: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9 Create Diversion vs blue perception DC

Then she fires another shot

Pistol@blue skunk, mentor: 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 2 - 5 = 25
Damage, p/b, level up: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8
Fatal, if crit: 3d10 + 2 ⇒ (4, 10, 5) + 2 = 21


(he/him) | Malevolence (Slides, Loot) | Icons: ◆◇↺

Isaku's shot sails wide, and Rose shoots the remaining skunk twice, ducking up and down so awkwardly that the skunk cocks its head and she puts a bullet right between its eyes.

LOL welp I guess this is gonna be over real quick.

"My preciouses!" screams Aslynn.

She charges at Snarlfist, and slashes a claw at him.

Claw: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Slashing: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 plus DC 20 Fortitude
Hit, even with Nimble Dodge

Claw, MAP: 1d20 + 14 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 14 - 5 = 20
Slashing: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 plus DC 20 Fortitude

--Round 1
Avery (26/26)
Arfsnarf (38/38)

Green Skunk (-34)
Blue Skunk (-34)

--Round 2
Isaku (40/44)
Rose (33/33)
Snarlfist (37/52)
Zaza (20/20) / Rufus (22/22)

Shard of Aslynn

Radiant Oath

LG (Female) (Woodland) Elf (Flurry) Ranger 4 | Acrobat | Animal Companion Sophia The Owl | HP 46/46 | AC 21 (+1 with Shield raised) | Fortitude** +8 Reflex** +12 Will** +11 | Perception** +11 (low-light vision) | Stealth* +10 | Speed 30 ft. | Focus Points 1 | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions none | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ | ↺

Avery designates the Shard of Aslynn as her prey after she gets a better sight of her. She then quickly draws her shortbow.

◆ Stride
◆ Hunt Prey (Shard of Aslynn)
◆ Interact to draw weapon

Horizon Hunters

male goblin (razortooth) sorcerer 5 | HP 51 | AC 22 | F+11 R+11 W+9 | Perc+7 darkvision | stealth+11 | speed 25ft | focus [_] | spells 1st 4/4 2nd 4/4 3rd 3/3 | Exploration: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: none

Feeling left out of the action, Arfsnarf runs over to the edge of the platform he stands on with Rose.

◆ Stride

His little fingers gesticulation the formation of an acid arrow in front of him, pointed at Aslynn before looking up and sending it at her...

◆◆ Cast (somatic, verbal) acid arrow
Spell attack, acid damage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 263d8 ⇒ (4, 6, 2) = 12 1d6 persistent acid damage

Radiant Oath

LG Male Human | Detective | Investigator Lvl 4 | Psychic Dedication |◆◇↺ | Active Investigation: HP 44/44 | AC 20 | F/W +9, R +10 | Perc +8 (+9 Pursue a Lead/Detect Traps) | 25 feet | Class DC 20 | Exploration Activity: Scout | Hero Points: 1/3 | Society(E)/Crafting(E): +12, Acrobatics(E)/Arcana/Occultism/Lore (PFS, Underworld): +10, Stealth/Thievery: +8, Athletics/Survival/Medicine/Nature: +7, Diplomacy: +6, Religion(U): +1

Isaku now calculates the best way to take Aslynn down.

DaS: 1d20 ⇒ 1
DaS, HP: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Sure of his strategy now, Isaku fires. He also tries to determine what exactly that thing is.

RK from DaS (Known Weakness)

Mod is +11, hits AC 26

Striking + Precision: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 6) = 13

Crit?:

Crit, Precision: 2d10 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 4) + (5) = 15 Doubled to 30
Fatal: 1d10 ⇒ 6

"Snarlfist, take it down!" Shard is FF to Snarlfist

Isaku then reloads and steps back.


◇ DaS
◆ Bang
◆ Reload
◆ Step

Vigilant Seal

F Half-orc | Sorcerer 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 26/26| AC 17 (18 with shield spell) | F +5 R +6 W +9 | Perception +7 |Spells 1st 4/4, 2nd 3/3 Focus 1/1 | Hero 1/3

Zaza moves around the corner and positions herself to get a clear shot before shouting to Rufus.

"Rufus! Támadja meg a szárnyat!"

Shoanti:
támadja meg a szárnyat = Attack the flank

◆ Stride, ◆ stride, ◆ command animal


M Dog 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 21| F +7 R +8 W +6 | Perception +6 | Speed 30ft | Low-light Vision, Scent | Active Conditions:

"Grrr..." The mastiff growls briefly before charging into the fray.

bite vs red: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
damage-piercing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Horizon Hunters

NG Female Dwarf (Forge Dwarf) Gunslinger 1 | HP 33/33 | AC 18 | F +10 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 (darkvision) | Stealth +4 | 20 ft. | Active Conditions: level bump (combat, protective)

Intimidate@shard of aslynn, level bump: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24

"You wretched hag, you will never leave this place alive. The reality will be your nightmare!"

She yells reloading her pistol, she aims at the hag and moves to not get Snarlfist in the way.

Clan Pistol@Shard of Aslynn, mentor: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 = 14
Damage, p/b, level bump: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

Load gun (with demoralize), move, fire

Vigilant Seal

M Hobgoblin 4 | Hp 49/52| AC 21 (Deny Advantage) (+2 Nimble Dodge) | F +8 (T), R +9 (E), W +7(E) | Perception +7 (E) | (Will Nimble Dodge or Resist Elf Magic at first opportunity)

fort: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Snarlfist manages to dodge the second attack at least although maybe is not feeling to well after that first claw.

Snarlfist backs off, finds a spot with good footing and takes a stab.

FF from flank/Frightened

stab vs FF: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
piercing+SA: 2d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (8, 1) + 4 + (2) = 15
30 on crit.
Critical vs FF Clumsy 1 till my next turn
Frightened 1 on critical hits.
Frightened Creatures hit can’t reduce frightened condition below 1 until my next turn.

If it's still up Smarlfist blinks and then takes another stab.
stab vs FF: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 5 = 11
piercing+SA: 2d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (7, 2) + 4 + (3) = 16


(he/him) | Malevolence (Slides, Loot) | Icons: ◆◇↺

Avery readies an attack, and Arfsnarf sends an acid arrow, which hits.

Isaku, using a Hero Point on Devise a Strategem is not allowed; Devising has the Fortune tag, and Fortune effects cannot be rerolled. Can you revise your actions?

Rufus's bite just misses.

Rose manages to demoralize Aslynn, but her shot is still wide.

Snarlfist finds himself feeling cloudy-minded after Aslynn strikes him. Stupefied 1. He stabs her with his spear through her neck, but somehow she survives!

--Round 1
Avery (26/26)
Arfsnarf (38/38)
Green Skunk (-34)
Blue Skunk (-34)

--Round 2
Isaku (40/44)
Rose (33/33)
Snarlfist (37/52, stupefied 1)
Zaza (20/20) / Rufus (22/22)
Shard of Aslynn (-42, 1d6 persistent acid, 20 < AC <= 26)

Radiant Oath

LG Male Human | Detective | Investigator Lvl 4 | Psychic Dedication |◆◇↺ | Active Investigation: HP 44/44 | AC 20 | F/W +9, R +10 | Perc +8 (+9 Pursue a Lead/Detect Traps) | 25 feet | Class DC 20 | Exploration Activity: Scout | Hero Points: 1/3 | Society(E)/Crafting(E): +12, Acrobatics(E)/Arcana/Occultism/Lore (PFS, Underworld): +10, Stealth/Thievery: +8, Athletics/Survival/Medicine/Nature: +7, Diplomacy: +6, Religion(U): +1

Isaku quickly whips up a potion and holds it out to Snarlfist

If it's a free action for him to open his mouth, I can feed it to him. It's a Minor Elixir or Life

Healing: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Vigilant Seal

M Hobgoblin 4 | Hp 49/52| AC 21 (Deny Advantage) (+2 Nimble Dodge) | F +8 (T), R +9 (E), W +7(E) | Perception +7 (E) | (Will Nimble Dodge or Resist Elf Magic at first opportunity)

Snarlfist swallow the potion in one ferocious gulp.

Thanks.


(he/him) | Malevolence (Slides, Loot) | Icons: ◆◇↺

Isaku helps Snarlfist with his day drinking problem.

Aslynn points her finger at Rufus, and a dark ray shoots out.

Spell Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

Rufus, please make a DC 20 Fortitude save.

Rufus Fort save outcomes:

Critical Success: Unaffected
Success: Enfeebled 1
Failure: Enfeebled 2
Critical Failure: Enfeebled 3

Then she slashes with a claw.

Claw, MAP: 1d20 + 14 - 5 ⇒ (16) + 14 - 5 = 25
Slashing: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 plus DC 20 Fortitude

Persistent Acid: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Acid Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 19 vs DC 15

--Round 2
Avery (26/26)
Arfsnarf (38/38)

Green Skunk (-34)
Blue Skunk (-34)

--Round 2
Isaku (40/44)
Rose (33/33)
Snarlfist (40/52, stupefied 1)
Zaza (20/20) / Rufus (13/22, Fort save vs spoiler from spell, Fort save vs stupefied from claw)

Shard of Aslynn (-46, 20 < AC <= 26)

Radiant Oath

LG Male Human | Detective | Investigator Lvl 4 | Psychic Dedication |◆◇↺ | Active Investigation: HP 44/44 | AC 20 | F/W +9, R +10 | Perc +8 (+9 Pursue a Lead/Detect Traps) | 25 feet | Class DC 20 | Exploration Activity: Scout | Hero Points: 1/3 | Society(E)/Crafting(E): +12, Acrobatics(E)/Arcana/Occultism/Lore (PFS, Underworld): +10, Stealth/Thievery: +8, Athletics/Survival/Medicine/Nature: +7, Diplomacy: +6, Religion(U): +1

Isaku attempts to devise another strategem against Aslynn.

DaS: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Shot will hit AC 26

Sure of his target, he shoots at the Shard of Aslynn.

Concussive + Precision: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 6) = 14

Crit?:

Concussive + Precision, Crit: 2d10 + 1d6 ⇒ (5, 9) + (6) = 20 Doubled to 40
Fatal: 1d10 ⇒ 5

"Rufus! Get her hamstring! She's weakest there!" Isaku calls, while drawing a throwing knife from his bandolier.

Shard of Aslynn is FF to Rufus


◇ Devise vs Shard of Aslynn
◆ Bang
◆ Reload
◆ Interact to Draw

Horizon Hunters

male goblin (razortooth) sorcerer 5 | HP 51 | AC 22 | F+11 R+11 W+9 | Perc+7 darkvision | stealth+11 | speed 25ft | focus [_] | spells 1st 4/4 2nd 4/4 3rd 3/3 | Exploration: Avoid Notice | Active Conditions: none

Arfsnarf begins to wonder if he can affect Aslynn's mind via the shard, or the shard of her mind? He tries...

◆◆ Cast (somatic, verbal) Befuddle

Aslynn DC20 Will:
Critical Success The target is unaffected.
Success The target is clumsy 1 and stupefied 1.
Failure The target is clumsy 2 and stupefied 2.
Critical Failure The target is clumsy 3, stupefied 3, and confused.

He then throws one forearm up, manifesting an arcane shielding disc. From behind it he watches to see if her manner visibly changes.

◆ Cast (verbal) Shield

Horizon Hunters

NG Female Dwarf (Forge Dwarf) Gunslinger 1 | HP 33/33 | AC 18 | F +10 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 (darkvision) | Stealth +4 | 20 ft. | Active Conditions: level bump (combat, protective)

Deception@shard of aslynn, level bump: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9

Rose tries hiding, while reloading her gun, but she is sloppy in that.

She aims her pistol...

Clan Pistol@Shard of Aslynn, mentor: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 2 = 30
Damage, p/b, level bump: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5
Critical damage instead, fatal: 3d10 + 4 ⇒ (7, 2, 6) + 4 = 19

And takes a perfect shot.

Than she reloads again

Vigilant Seal

M Hobgoblin 4 | Hp 49/52| AC 21 (Deny Advantage) (+2 Nimble Dodge) | F +8 (T), R +9 (E), W +7(E) | Perception +7 (E) | (Will Nimble Dodge or Resist Elf Magic at first opportunity)

Conveniently flanking and with Aslynn's form possibly frightened Snarlfist goes all out in their assault.

Spear vs FF: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
piercing+SA: 2d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 4) + 4 + (3) = 17

2Spear2stab vs FF: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 11 - 5 = 13
piercing+SA: 2d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (8, 8) + 4 + (6) = 26

Spearfreeorstabhard: 1d20 + 11 - 10 ⇒ (12) + 11 - 10 = 13
piercing+SA: 2d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 6) + 4 + (1) = 17

On the off chance any of those 13 vs FFs hit and it's frightened it can't reduce below 1 until my next turn.

Vigilant Seal

F Half-orc | Sorcerer 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 26/26| AC 17 (18 with shield spell) | F +5 R +6 W +9 | Perception +7 |Spells 1st 4/4, 2nd 3/3 Focus 1/1 | Hero 1/3
Isaku Beru wrote:


"Rufus! Get her hamstring! She's weakest there!" Isaku calls, while drawing a throwing knife from his bandolier.

Zaza chuckles at Isaku. "He doesn't understand taldane He only responds to shoanti."

Turning to her dog, she command him to attack. "Rufus megbénít."

She grins evilly at the hag. "Big mistake attacking the hound. His mistress is the true danger.

The sorceress sends forth a brace of energy bolts that strike her foe unerringly.

magic missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7

◆ command animal, ◆◆ cast magic missile


M Dog 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 21| F +7 R +8 W +6 | Perception +6 | Speed 30ft | Low-light Vision, Scent | Active Conditions:

Rufus yelps as the claw rakes his flesh but he gamely presses the attack.

fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

bite vs hag-flat footed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
damage-piercing enfeebled 2: 1d8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 2 = 6

bite vs hag-flat footed: 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 5 = 20
damage-piercing enfeebled 2: 1d8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 2 = 4


(he/him) | Malevolence (Slides, Loot) | Icons: ◆◇↺

Sweet Iomedae, you guys beat the tar juice out of her. And that's with Snarlfist missing three times.

Two gunshots, two bites, and three magic missiles later, the image of Aslynn begins melting away, screaming silently.

End of Combat!

Zarta Dralneen rushes into the vault along with Society leaders Ambrus Valsin, Eando Kline, Eliza Petulengro, Fola Barun, and Calisro Benarry. They look ready to fight, and they’re quite impressed by the Pathfinders’ handling of the situation.

"Well, what's been going on here?" Zarta asks.

Radiant Oath

LG Male Human | Detective | Investigator Lvl 4 | Psychic Dedication |◆◇↺ | Active Investigation: HP 44/44 | AC 20 | F/W +9, R +10 | Perc +8 (+9 Pursue a Lead/Detect Traps) | 25 feet | Class DC 20 | Exploration Activity: Scout | Hero Points: 1/3 | Society(E)/Crafting(E): +12, Acrobatics(E)/Arcana/Occultism/Lore (PFS, Underworld): +10, Stealth/Thievery: +8, Athletics/Survival/Medicine/Nature: +7, Diplomacy: +6, Religion(U): +1

Isaku hurries over to Snarlfist and begins treating his wounds.

Risky Surgery damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2
Healing: 4d8 ⇒ (2, 8, 5, 2) = 17

He then heads over to Rufus and heals the dog in a less painful manner.

Healing, Assurance DC 16: 2d8 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10

Vigilant Seal

F Half-orc | Sorcerer 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 26/26| AC 17 (18 with shield spell) | F +5 R +6 W +9 | Perception +7 |Spells 1st 4/4, 2nd 3/3 Focus 1/1 | Hero 1/3

Technically it was only two magic missiles but still...

Vigilant Seal

F Half-orc | Sorcerer 3 | ◆◇↺ | HP 26/26| AC 17 (18 with shield spell) | F +5 R +6 W +9 | Perception +7 |Spells 1st 4/4, 2nd 3/3 Focus 1/1 | Hero 1/3
GM Watery Soup wrote:

Sweet Iomedae, you guys beat the tar juice out of her. And that's with Snarlfist missing three times.

Two gunshots, two bites, and three magic missiles later, the image of Aslynn begins melting away, screaming silently.

End of Combat!

Zarta Dralneen rushes into the vault along with Society leaders Ambrus Valsin, Eando Kline, Eliza Petulengro, Fola Barun, and Calisro Benarry. They look ready to fight, and they’re quite impressed by the Pathfinders’ handling of the situation.

"Well, what's been going on here?" Zarta asks.

Zaza casually recounts recent events, ticking them off on her fingers as she goes. "Well let's see. We made friends with a talking skull, discovered some treasure, got trapped in a night hag's nightmare, killed some monsters and fought our way back to reality. You know, the usual." She grins crookedly and shrugs.


(he/him) | Malevolence (Slides, Loot) | Icons: ◆◇↺

"...and make some new friends, I see," adds Zarta, looking at Biglock and Mr. Glovely.

Zarta turns the chalice over multiple times, trying to see if she can get any of the magic liquid to appear. When everyone has finally been debriefed, she says, “Well, I’m still not sure what this is, but all your reports are consistent. It’s obviously a central piece of Aslynn’s plan. In a way, it’s a good thing that shard of her mind infiltrated our vaults, as it’s allowed us to understand a few things we might have otherwise missed! I wish we could’ve learned about this without putting your lives in danger, and for that, I apologize. I hope you’re ready for more adventures. We’ve just scratched the surface of the vault’s contents, and we need to act fast to learn more about some of these items. One thing is certain: we can’t leave everything here and wait around for Aslynn to strike again.

The faction leaders quickly fall into a heated discussion over the best approach to the items—it’s clear that they don’t see eye to eye, but they all agree that they’ll need to work together for the sake of the Society’s future!

While the Society’s leaders argue, Biglock gives a smug grin to the Pathfinders. “Nice work. Hey—Zarta is pretty great. She says Mr. Glovely and I don’t have to stick around this dusty vault! Don’t worry, though. We’ll be in touch. I’ve got a few schemes in mind. When I’m done making arrangements, Mr. Glovely will come calling!"

End of Scenario!

151 to 175 of 175 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GD11, PFS2] #4-01 Intro: Year of Boundless Wonder All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.