GM Spazmodeus presents Second Darkness

Game Master Spazmodeus

Map Link


101 to 113 of 113 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

HP 13/13 | AC16 T11 FF15 | F+4 R+1 W+1 | CMD 15 | Init +1 Percep +5 | Current effects: none
Skills:
Acrobatics +1 Climb +3, Handle Animal +4, Intimidate +7, K: Arcana +4, K: Geography +1, Perception +5, Ride +1, Survival +4, Swim +3

Brand follows Morrolan's advice and gets the appropriate token before starting the next game. If he can assist Morrolan in the game he does so.

Aid Morrolan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Female Human HP: 15/15 Healthy AC:18, T:15, F:13, SPD 30, +8 Acro, Diplo, EA, +7 SoH, Ste, +6 DD, Blu, Inti, Kn (local), Lin Per (d), +5 Cl, +4 S M Unchained Rogue 1 Init: +4; Normal Per +8, +4 SM, Rapier +4 1d8 Saves: F +1, R +7, W +1, CMB +1 CMD 14

Krystal decides to bow out of betting this time around. It seems like it was one of those days where she needed to cool off. But she made her way over to Liza. "Alright, I know when I'm beat," she acknowledged. [B]"So when would ya want that favor to happen?"


Female Demonspawn Resources: Raging song 6/6 Level 1 spells 2/2 HP 9/9 Rage HP 11/11 AC 19/17/12 RAC 18/16/11 Fort/Ref/Will 3/2/1 Rage saves 5/3/2 Perc 3 CMD/RMCD 15/17 Init2 Skald 1

Whats a small favor between Gals like us honey? Youre up for watching my back tonight? I would call that favor enough partner.


+7 SoH, Ste, +6 DD, Blu, Inti, Kn (local), Lin Per (d), +5 Cl, +4 S M Unchained Rogue 1 Init: +4; Normal Per +8, +4 SM, Rapier +4 1d8 Saves: F +1, R +6, W +1, CMB +0 CMD 14

"Sure thing?" Krystal nods. "Though I'd be hard to guess anyone who'd wanna take you on in a fight."


Female Demonspawn Resources: Raging song 6/6 Level 1 spells 2/2 HP 9/9 Rage HP 11/11 AC 19/17/12 RAC 18/16/11 Fort/Ref/Will 3/2/1 Rage saves 5/3/2 Perc 3 CMD/RMCD 15/17 Init2 Skald 1
Krystal Popescui wrote:
"Sure thing?" Krystal nods. "Though I'd be hard to guess anyone who'd wanna take you on in a fight."

Idiots, greedy idiots, Irate Demons because I got that Nocticula cosplay wrong... Seriously, I didnt notice that one of the tails fell off, I did sparr with Ragnar and he pretty conclusively won that so I guess we can add "F+!~ing Mercenary Hulks who want to prove something".

Liberty's Edge

HP 13/13 | AC16 T11 FF15 | F+4 R+1 W+1 | CMD 15 | Init +1 Percep +5 | Current effects: none
Skills:
Acrobatics +1 Climb +3, Handle Animal +4, Intimidate +7, K: Arcana +4, K: Geography +1, Perception +5, Ride +1, Survival +4, Swim +3

Does Krystal have a multiple personality issue? Looks like two similar profiles.


Female Demonspawn Resources: Raging song 6/6 Level 1 spells 2/2 HP 9/9 Rage HP 11/11 AC 19/17/12 RAC 18/16/11 Fort/Ref/Will 3/2/1 Rage saves 5/3/2 Perc 3 CMD/RMCD 15/17 Init2 Skald 1

Yeap sure does!


+7 SoH, Ste, +6 DD, Blu, Inti, Kn (local), Lin Per (d), +5 Cl, +4 S M Unchained Rogue 1 Init: +4; Normal Per +8, +4 SM, Rapier +4 1d8 Saves: F +1, R +6, W +1, CMB +0 CMD 14

Sorry about that. Please remove the one that doesn't have an 'i'

"Well... I can't help much with that last one. I learned first hand about that guy's strength. Everything else is fair game!"

She slung an arm around Liza's shoulders. "I can vouch for ya for a job here if ya want. It's not often someon3 can have an actual demon-spawn as a succubus."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Action and patrons swirl around the gambling room, cheers of victory and groans of loss echo and combine into a constant din.

At the Skiffs table, Brand's game is going badly, but he rallys to gain back his initial stake. Morrolan is more fortunate, seeing a flaw in their opponent's stategy, winning 25 sp.

Over at the golem table, Liza once again befuddles the competition, raking in 30gp in winnings.

Brand:

The only security seems to be the six or so large men arrayed around the gaming room.
The 'succubi' do not appear to have anywhere to hide a weapon, their outfits are much too skimpy.
Hard to tell if Vancaskerkin is armed.

Liza:

Your vantage point isn't the greatest to see how other are doing in the contest.

GMs screen:

Perception
Krystal: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Liza: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Brand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Morrolan: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Corwynt: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Sense Motive
Krystal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Liza: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Brand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Morrolan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Corwynt: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

All of you at one point or another during the evening, had cause to notice a one-eye woman, accompanies by 4 thuggish looking men. She has played and occasionally chatted with a wizardly looking gentleman.

Krystal, Brand and Morrolan:

You notice the one-eyed woman pause in the middle of the tumult of the gambling floor. Her and her four companions suddenly become tense and seem to close their eyes at the same time

Krystal:

You notice the one-eyed woman glance furtively towards one of the lavatories. Looking over you see the her wizardly companion within, scroll unfurled, lips moving as his eyes traverse the magical symbols written there.


+7 SoH, Ste, +6 DD, Blu, Inti, Kn (local), Lin Per (d), +5 Cl, +4 S M Unchained Rogue 1 Init: +4; Normal Per +8, +4 SM, Rapier +4 1d8 Saves: F +1, R +6, W +1, CMB +0 CMD 14

Liza had an uncanny ability in the gambling ring. She would be a good recruit, she thought as she observed how the woman worked.

That said, she always had eyes on the group in general, never knowing who may be causing trouble. Case in point? The one-eyed woman with her entourage. Normally that wouldn't be too much of a problem, but seeing them sync their blinks together was far too much of a tell that something was going on. Worse than that was the fact that the wizard looked like he was making his move.

"Excuse me for a bit. Duty calls." The rogue sought to make her way towards the wizardly figure. Possibly an accomplish? Or is it a couple she's dealing with. Either way she was going to find out.


M Aasimar | HP11/11| AC: 17, T: 12, FF:15| Spd: 30ft | Shaman (unsworn) 1 | Init +2, Darkvision 60; Percept: +8, Sense Motive: +3 | Saves: F: +3, R: +2, W: +5; +2 vs compulsions +2 vs Death effects | CMB +0 / CMD 12

In an intuitive flash, Morrolan closes his eyes as well, relying for a second on his spirit animal's blindsight to keep watch. He disguises the action by bending over to pet his dog, "Who's a good Khaavren?" while getting a bit of a slobbering...

Liberty's Edge

HP 13/13 | AC16 T11 FF15 | F+4 R+1 W+1 | CMD 15 | Init +1 Percep +5 | Current effects: none
Skills:
Acrobatics +1 Climb +3, Handle Animal +4, Intimidate +7, K: Arcana +4, K: Geography +1, Perception +5, Ride +1, Survival +4, Swim +3

Thinking perhaps there will be a blinding flash of magic from the one-eyed lady, Brand averts his eyes to the floor and hopes his peripheral vision will give him warning of any danger to his person.


Female Demonspawn Resources: Raging song 6/6 Level 1 spells 2/2 HP 9/9 Rage HP 11/11 AC 19/17/12 RAC 18/16/11 Fort/Ref/Will 3/2/1 Rage saves 5/3/2 Perc 3 CMD/RMCD 15/17 Init2 Skald 1

Liza eagerly counts her winnings, carefully pocketing them into her filling coin pouch.

101 to 113 of 113 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Spazmodeus presents Second Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.