Outpost III : [SFS] #2-01 Pact World Warriors (Inactive)

Game Master Ilmakis

Map & Handouts
Zero-G rules
Chronicle


401 to 430 of 430 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder-19 moves up... if he finds the door open, he will fire at Tillic. Otherwise, he opens the door. "Two words is all we need to hear. 'I surrender'"

Shoot Tillic if seen, and hands don't immediately go up:

shoot cold gun: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 NL cold: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow keeps trying to catch up to Mia and Scut.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith follows Jastrow and keeps clumsily gliding down the hall.

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer pursues the pahtra and fires his laser pistol at him.

Nonlethal Ranged Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Nonlethal Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder-19 looks as his blast slowly moves towards the enemy....


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Between the two Starfinder, Tillic falls unconscious!

Round 13 - zero-g environment -
Jastrow 0SP/-1RP
Lilith -1RP
Starfinder-19 -4SP/-1RP (2 flags)
Scut 0SP/0HP/-1RP Uncounscious, Stabilized
Ezmer 0SP/-6HP/-3RP
============
True Warriors of the Pact Worlds
Rafelo - Unconscious
Shonvyzam - Unconscious
Verity-5 - Unconscious
Tillic - Unconscious
Mia -4HP -1 to Hit 2/7

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow pushes off past Scut and fires his borrowed sonic pistol at the halfling.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Nonlethal Sonic Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith glides up to Scut, grabs hold of him, and casts a healing spell.

Healing: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Clutching his side in pain, Ezmer pulls out and drinks his last healing serum.

Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 4


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

As Jastrow appears, Mia snarts Another rat! Good, I have plenty of traps for the kind of you!

As she finishes her phrase off, Jastrow caught her right in her mouth!

She responds in kind and fire at him, but the Starfinder only get a little bruise. 2 damages

Lilith moves and heals Scut who opens his eyes, a little bit disoriented.

GM rolls:
Canon vs KAC: 1d20 + 8 - 1 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 1 - 4 = 9
Damages, P: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Canon vs KAC: 1d20 + 8 - 1 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 1 - 4 = 15
Damages, P: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Round 13 - zero-g environment -
Starfinder-19 -4SP/-1RP (2 flags)
============
True Warriors of the Pact Worlds
Rafelo - Unconscious
Shonvyzam - Unconscious
Verity-5 - Unconscious
Tillic - Unconscious
Mia -9HP -1 to Hit 3/7

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

GM, is the green flag-like icon on the map indicating anything? I just noticed it.

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

Scut slowly comes to as Lilith applies her healing magic. Looking up, he still sees the halfling. "You thought you had me down, but I still have help. You don't. Now, GOODBYE! Lights out for you."

Scut fires his pistol.

to hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Another crit. How poetic! Too bad it only does d4

crit damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

I am going to assume it is not a flag

Starfinder-19 moves forward, muttering to himself, "Why don't the surrender? They never surrender..."


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@Starfinder-19 Sorry, it represent the flags you are bearing on you.

Again, Scut find Mia's mouth with a well placed shoot!

You will not *M*eat *B*e! says stubbornly Mia, discharging her weapon on the Starfinders.

GM rolls:
Canon vs KAC vs Jastrow : 1d20 + 8 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 4 - 1 = 18
Damages, P: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Canon vs KAC vs Scut : 1d20 + 8 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 - 4 - 1 = 20
Damages, P: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Both Scut and Jastrow falls under Mia's bullet and she tries to smile, but she's too much hurt for that!

Round 14 - zero-g environment -
Jastrow 0SP/0HP -1RP - unconscious, stabilized -
Lilith -1RP
Starfinder-19 -4SP/-1RP (2 flags)
Scut 0SP/0HP/-1RP - uncounscious, Stabilized -
Ezmer 0SP/-2HP/-3RP
============
True Warriors of the Pact Worlds
Rafelo - Unconscious
Shonvyzam - Unconscious
Verity-5 - Unconscious
Tillic - Unconscious
Mia -13HP -1 to Hit 3/7

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

”Honestly, I tried. Why don’t they ever surrender?” Mutters Starfinder -19.

He fires once more

Subduer pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 cold damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

”Are you happy now? I hope so... I’ve never truly been happy...”

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow spends 1 RP to regain consciousness!

With a groan, he picks his gun back up and climbs to his feet.

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer quickly checks the pantry for the last flag.

If he has it, Ezmer takes it. If he doesn't have it, Ezmer moves toward the south door in this room.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith sighs and feeds Scut a healing serum.

Healing Scut: 1d8 ⇒ 2


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Finding no flag on the Pathra, Ezmer moves toward his comrades to the south.

@Scut

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

"Lilith! Stop bringing me back! I'm ready to sit the rest of this out. What? She's still here?"

Scut shoots the halfling.

to hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

"Dang it!"


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Scut fails to hit the halfling contrary to Starfinder-19.

Her face cold, Mia tries to respond

Miou bill Fee!

She then takes a grenade and throws it at the Starfinder's feet!

GM rolls:
Throw grenade DC5: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 1 = 21
Damages, E: 1d8 ⇒ 2

You are able to see behind her, the last flag!

Round 15 - zero-g environment -
Everyone need to make a DC10 Reflex or takes 2E damage
Jastrow 0SP/1HP -2RP
Lilith -1RP
Starfinder-19 -4SP/-1RP (2 flags)
Scut 0SP/2HP/-1RP
Ezmer 0SP/-2HP/-3RP
============
True Warriors of the Pact Worlds
Rafelo - Unconscious
Shonvyzam - Unconscious
Verity-5 - Unconscious
Tillic - Unconscious
Mia -16HP -1 to Hit 4/7

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Well outside of the blast, Ezmer tries to get into the fight.

Double move.

"Time for you to give up! You don't stand a chance!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Reflex roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

”Fine. We shoot until you drop. I hope this makes you happy”

’It makes me sad... why don’t they ever surrender. At least I have this non-lethal pop gun’

One more time: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 nl cold: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Is that save to take half or dodge it completely? If I take half, I fall unconscious. If I dodge it I'm okay and will shoot her with my gun!

Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Nonlethal Sonic: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Lilith gives Scut a dissatisfied LOOK. Instead of healing him further, she fires her gun at the halfling.

Ranged vs. EAC: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Nonlethal Electricity: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Then she backs up so she doesn't get shot.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Sorry for my silence, my wife took me on an impromptu long week-end!

Just before being dropped by the blast, Jastrow is able to shoot Mia with his pistol and as he falls unconscious, again, he still have the satisfaction to see Mia's smirk disappearing from her face as she falls!

Without anymore conscious enemy around, the Starfinders team is able to take the last flag that Mia had behind her.

Lethea says Well it seems that the Starfinders are the True warrior of the Pact World after all!

Quell adds Yes, I wasn't sure that the last opponent will have been the doom of Starfinder Team, but I was wrong!

Lethea responds Yes Quell, what a match! Thanks to their healing abilities, the Starfinders have been able to recover and stay in the game, welle played from them.

Both adds in unison as the camera are pointing at the Starfinders Congratulation Starfinders!


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

A wash of sparkling confetti and the sound of upbeat brass instruments heralds the arrival of Zo! onto the stage.
The undead mogul effortlessly swings a microphone in one hand, while casually pointing and smiling at members of the live studio audience. As the music calms, Zo! turns to provide both teams with a shot from his finger guns before addressing the audience. Trials and tribulations! Drama and intrigue! Dangerous obstacles and murderous animals rendered into appetizers! Really folks, we have it all, don’t we!?
Zo! revels in the crowd’s adulation for a few seconds before a blinking red-screen causes the assembled masses to stop, save for a few lagging zombies who continue. Now, if it were up to me, I’d call each of these teams a winner! But this is prime-time vidcasting, so there simply has to be a winner! If there wasn’t, well, all of you might kill me—for a second time, that is!
So, for this episode of Pact World Warriors, the winning team is... THE STARFINDERS!!!!

As Zo! declares the Starfinder Society’s team as the undisputed victors of the event, a second rain of confetti follows, this time accompanied with lightly falling balloons covered in comical cartoon visages of Zo!’s face.
The hosts go on to take over the ending broadcast, congratulating each of you and offering up some final verbal jabs before encouraging you to return for future shows. The crew then escorts you back toward a shuttle bound for Absalom Station, where a jubilant Radaszam awaits.

Prior to your departure, the rival team makes one final showing, vowing that you haven’t seen the last of them. Mia Moxie promises you that she’ll be “visiting sometime real soon” and that this time, it won’t be a game show, but instead a full-on fight-night spectacle.

Radaszam offers refreshments and listens to your retell tales from your journey. The journey to Absalom Station only takes 3 days, at which point Radaszam escorts you to the Lorespire Complex for a more thorough debriefing with First Seeker Luwazi Elsebo.

Within the Lorespire Complex, Radaszam leaves you in a waiting room while he goes to confer with First Seeker Luwazi Elsebo prior to the debriefing. As you wait, you notice a well-stocked and eerily familiar food assortment waiting on the currently abandoned reception desk.

You note that one of the vidscreens behind the reception desk is active and displaying a live news feed. A ryphorian news anchor explains that the Stewards are investigating an incident involving a shuttle explosion over Eox that claimed the lives of several Pact Worlds citizens and the rival team on Pact World Warriors. While the investigation has yet to conclude, there’s some leaked evidence that may point to the Starfinder Society’s involvement.

At that moment, a shirren arrives with a second basket for the food arrangement, as well as an accompanying letter. One of the apples in the second basket has a single bite taken out of it, and the unsigned card that accompanies the basket reads: I don’t like people who fail me, but I’m really starting to like all of you.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith's jaw drops. "I wouldn't do that!" She reads the card then purses her lips. "Hmmm..."

Thanks for a great game!

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

"Yeah, we won!" Jastrow celebrates!

Later, he wanders over to the food table and pourss himself a drink. While he's drinking he looks at the bitten apple, turning it over in his hands. Just then, the news announces the shuttle explosion and he shakes his head in sadness at the news report. When the Starfinders are accused he spits his drink everywhere! "What?! No! I would never! We would never! Who would - "

He looks at the bitten apple, reads the card, and gasps. "That... that... DATCH! I bet this was her!"

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer nods. "I think you're onto something, Jastrow. We'd better tell the First Seeker. I have a feeling this isn't over."

401 to 430 of 430 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Outpost III : [SFS] #2-01 Pact World Warriors All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.