Outpost III : [SFS] #2-01 Pact World Warriors (Inactive)

Game Master Ilmakis

Map & Handouts
Zero-G rules
Chronicle


151 to 200 of 430 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder-19 follows behind Ezmer, reminding him that if we get into combat, "Wait for me to cast supercharged weapon on your gun, unless you don't want me to do that."


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@Scut yes, you've made it!

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith keeps jumping to solid ground.

Athletics: 1d20 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 0 + 2 = 21

She hops on top of the quick conveyor belt and zooms along!

Double move. I've used 50 of my 60 feet of movement. Is there a door in front of me? Or something? If she can keep going she moves ten more feet.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow tries to jump the last of the way.

Athletics: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18

Then he runs off down the conveyor belt!


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

GM rolls:
Perception Lilith: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Perception Scut: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Perception Starfinder-19: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Perception Ezmer: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Attack (Force Punch): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Damages: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 3, 5) = 14

As Lilith quickly jumps on the fast track she's move only a dozen feet before being punched by a force effect and pushed back at Scut's feet unconscious !

Engineering DC18:
The path is now secure for 1mn

Ezmer and Starfinder-19 see that the automated tracks end at a transparent tunnel that opens into a large, domed room with a floor of polished wood planks, providing an easy sprint to the checkered finish line.

Tarea is enclosed by a domed plexiglass ceiling and walls rising to a height of 20 feet. The smooth wooden floor provides a straight shot to the finishing line, enabling you to make a final sprint to the end of the course.

Round 13
Jastrow
Lilith 0SP/0PV - dying -
Scut - 3SP
Starfinder-19 -4SP
Ezmer 0SP

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

"Oh you gotta be kidding me! Rocket-hot magma, and now someone landing at my feet knocked out cold!"

Scut crouches down and performs first aid to stabilize Lilith (and also to attempt to avoid whatever knocked her out). He will let the conveyor continue to carry them (GM, you may move my token, perhaps Lilith as well).

medicine: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Scut gets on comms. "Someone is going to have to help us off this belt, Lilith is down!"

Lilith, I don't think that roll worked, you're probably going to have to use an RP.

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer looks back. "Aww, crackers!" he exclaims, seeing Lilith go down. He hops down to the ground (how high off the ground are the conveyor belts? can he just hop off easily?) and runs over to Lilith, grabbing hold of her.

"Give me a hand, Jastrow!" he exclaims.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

"The trap has been sprung, it should be safe to go through now. Please bring her to me, I have the healing that the corporations granted me." say Starfinder-19, calmly, as he makes sure that the Subduer pistol is ready. "Alternatively, the conveyor will bring here along. I hope that she is ok, it would be a tragic shame to have someone die during this game."

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Knowing he has no way to help Lilith, and hearing that Starfinder-19 can save her, he leaves her to the others. "I'll get the finish line. You get Lilith!" he tells Starfinder-19 as he races by.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith spends an RP to stabilize.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder-19 nods, and moves to the end of his conveyer. He pulls out his healing serum mk2, in case someone can administer it before he can.

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

Scut will stay with Lilith on the conveyor and inject her with his serum of healing he had loaded in his dart pistol/syringe stick apparatus.

some good 'ol healing fer Lilith: 1d8 ⇒ 5

As soon as she comes to, Scut helps her up. "Let me help you, the finish line isn't far. I think we made it. Not sure why they picked a middle-aged lab technician for this, but here we are."

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Is it my turn again? When it is her turn:

Lilith climbs up to her feet with Scut's help and tries to hurry off to the finish line.

She gets up and takes a move action down the fast conveyor belt. I didn't move her yet, because I don't think it's my turn right now?


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Sorry for not responding earlier. My week has been quite busy with work.

Quickly the Starfinders organize themselves to take care of Lilith who's put on her feet after loosing consciousness for a few seconds.

When Jastrow enters the dome, he just sees concealed lasers ready to fire upon him!
He can try to disable the motion sensors before entering on his next turn with an engineering check.

GM rolls:
Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19Damages, F: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 6, 4) + 1 = 16
Perception Jastrow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Lilith stands up and quickly move to the end of the conveyor after Scut healed her with a serum.

Round 14
Jastrow
Starfinder-19 -4SP
Ezmer 0SP

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

If Jastrow says something, Starfinder-19 will try to disable the sensors, assuming he doesn't see them already.

Waiting on Jastrow

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

"Look out! Laser beams in here! Looks like they're triggered by motion sensors... One second..."

Jastrow tries to disable the motion sensors.

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

"Wow, this is a tough one! Want to give it a try Starfinder-19?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Assuming that Jastrow hasn't succeeded, but didn't set off the trap...

Starfinder-19 moves up and attempts to disarm the trap. "I will do my best."
engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Jastrow fails to disable to mechanism but doesn't set it off.

Starfinder-19 moves and disable the motion sensor!

Round 14
Ezmer 0SP

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

"Come on, Scut, let's do this!" Ezmer climbs up onto the fast conveyor belt and rides it to the exit.

Double move should get Ezmer there.

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

Now that Lilith is out of immediate danger, Scut picks up his pace and heads for the end of the conveyor, ready to jump off and run for the finish line.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Ezmer moves as quickly as possible toward the finish line once his comrades disabled the motion sensors.

Round 15
Jastrow
Lilith 0SP/5PV
Scut - 3SP
Starfinder-19 -4SP
Ezmer 0SP

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder-19 moves in, but instead of crossing the finish line, he takes a look around, assuming that there will be more traps.
perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Starfinder-19 decides to be prudent and looks around.

They see nothing.

Round 15
Jastrow
Lilith 0SP/5PV
Scut - 3SP
Ezmer 0SP

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith runs for it!

Double move!

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow rats for the finish line!

Double move.

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

"Come on, come on! Let's hustle!" Ezmer encourages his teammates as he crosses the finish line.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

As the first Starfinder cross the finish line, dozen hovering camera drones buzz past, capturing the action from as many angles as possible. Our first contestant crosses the finish line! Lethea’s technologically magnified voice booms through the air. A sardonic chuckle filters through the speakers as Quell adds, The living never cease to amaze me. Do you think the others have what it takes, Lethea?
Not missing a beat, Lethea responds, Stay tuned to Pact World Warriors to find out! We’ll be right back after these messages from our sponsors.

When the Starfinders looks at their datapad, they sea 40 points.

The rival team fared poorly overall in the first challenge. Verity-5 lagged behind trying to help Rafelo out of the quicksand hazard, and only Mia Moxie, Tillik, and Shonvyzam finished the course in the allotted time. The other team scored 35 points.

Undead crew from the production staff escorts you back to your break room for a 30-minute rest before the second event.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

After the break, a suited ghoul hustles you out of your rest area and back to the elevators at the end of the hallway, a skeletal camera crew following in your wake. Zo!’s staff briefs you about the impending challenge as you ride the lift to yet another floor of the underground complex.

The lift opens to reveal a pristine jungle. Ferns carpet the ground beneath towering trees. Birds and insects flit through shafts of artificial sunlight. Only the transparent green dome overhead breaks the illusion of leaving Eox behind for a lush, living world.
Stone walls artfully constructed to look like ancient ruins frame an odd scene: twin kitchens complete with stainless steel countertops and electric cooking ranges stand amid the wilderness. To the west, a cerulean pool laps gently in the artificial breeze.

Welcome to the Combat Cooking Extravaganza! Quell says from his perch atop a floating metal disk. The disc zooms toward the kitchens as he speaks. First, our contestants order their live ingredients. This isn’t as simple as ordering takeout at home, folks, Quell smirks as canned laughter plays through the speakers.
I’m afraid not, Lethea calls from an identical disc nearby. These chefs are working with fresh, wild-caught ingredients. Contestants, I’m sending a recipe to your comm units. Collect your ingredients, then head to the kitchen to craft us a dish worthy of a Pact World Warrior!
But be warned, Quell says. This kitchen might be packing more heat than you can handle.

The set consists of a 50-foot-high domed chamber that acts as a greenhouse for the imported flora and fauna brought in specifically for filming this episode of Pact World Warriors.

This challenge has two phases: combat and cooking. PCs “order” their ingredients during the combat phase by defeating and butchering each of the tagged creatures (see below). After the PCs defeat each of the creatures, they then proceed to the cooking phase, where the PCs butcher the slain creatures and at a nearby field kitchen where they must prepare a meal incorporating their ingredients.

The rival team members rush past you in a mad scramble to collect their own ingredient!

And it's begin says Lethea!

You can search for the 3 creatures in the different area of the map. Kill them and cook them.

Round 1
Jastrow
Lilith 0SP/5PV
Scut - 3SP
Starfinder-19 -4SP
Ezmer 0SP

If you use RP to get back to full SP, please put it on your next post :)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

The android technomage looks concerned for the first time. Do we really have to kill the animals? Can't we just make a nice salad?"

I think that I am down more than 4... so I will use an RP to rest.

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

Scut has been grouchy about this whole thing. But "combat cooking" seems to take his surliness to a new level.

"You know, I like a nice bit of tender meat. Perhaps a filet, or a steak. BUT I USUALLY HAVE SOMEONE ELSE KILL IT FOR ME! This is not why I signed up for the Starfinders!"

Scut will use his RP to heal.

Scut moves across the bridge, checks his dart/needle apparatus, and turns to his fellow Starfinders. "You guys coming? These animals aren't going to hunt themselves!"

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith takes the time to use healing touch on herself, and then rests to regain her stamina.

Lilith looks happy she gets to cook, then extremely angry she has to kill something. She turns and examines the animals from across the field.

Trying to identify the creatures.

Life Science Green: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Life Science Blue: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Life Science Red: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

During the break, Jastrow rests to regain his SP.

Jastrow looks shocked. "What?! WHAT?!" He scratches his head. "I'll aim for that overgrown crow, I think..."

Double move.

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer rests to regain his SP.

"Come on! Let's do this!" Ezmer runs off at the blue creature. "I hope you're tasty!"

Ezmer hurries over to the riverbank and fires his laser pistol at the blue creature.

Ranged vs. EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Fire: 1d4 ⇒ 2

He has 1 Entropy Point

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder-19 also tries to identify the creatures.

Life Science Red: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Life Science green: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Life Science blue: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

He moves up and cast an energy ray at blue, which is barely in range.
ranged touch spell: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 electricity: 1d3 ⇒ 3


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

The Starfinders recognize the creatures as :
Blue: This strange creature is an Akata, a N Medium aberration, known to stays in hibernation for long period of time in cocoon made in one of the starmetal. Susceptible of salt water.
Green: This is an uzorg, a herd animal that resembles an amphibious zebra. A medium animal known to be docile. It can defend itself with its hooves.
Red: this is a Verimu, a medium animal, this a three-limbed predatory flightless bird is known to be a predator.

When they moves, the Verimu disappears into the forest.

Both attacks hit on the Akata but the fire don't seems to have any effect on it!

The creature move quickly and bites at Starfinder-19! 4 damages

Spoiler:
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23Damages: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4Fortitude S: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10

Round 2
Jastrow -1RP
Lilith -1RP
Scut - 1RP
Starfinder-19 -4SP/-1RP
Ezmer -1RP
Akata (blue) -3HP

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

1 Entropy Point

"That's the way it's going to be, hey?" Ezmer exclaims, seeing his pistol didn't hurt it. With a grin, he drives his fist into the akita's face!

Entropic Strike vs. EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith moves onto the bridge and sends a large branch flying at the akata. (Telekinetic projectile

Ranged Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 19
B Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow hustles over toward the uzorg.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

My attack was electricity, not fire, and this makes a difference for my turn... did that hurt it?

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

"An Aka-WHAT? And SOMEONE IS GOING TO EAT THAT?"

Scut levels his dart pistol at the beast and attempts to put a needle into it.

attack with Needler Pistol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
magical piercing damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

If the target is hit, it is affected by a minor biohack--it is -1 to hit for 7 rounds.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@Starfinder-19 yes, it hurtled the creature, that's why it attacked you.

Ezmer miss the blue creature while Lilith takes a stone and hurls it at the creature, hitting it.

Jastrow moves toward another target.

Scut needle hit the creature making it less accurate.

Round 2
Starfinder-19 -4SP/-1RP
============
Akata (blue) -9HP / -1 to hit

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

"The meds in my biohack will no doubt add some peppery seasoning to the beast--sort of an inject-able marinade!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Knowing now that electricity can affect the akata, Starfinder-19 casts jolting surge, glad that this spell does not provoke attacks of opportunity, and then he steps back.

touch spell vs EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 electricity: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 1, 3) = 14


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Starfinder-19's spell put down the strange creature!

Round 3
Jastrow -1RP
Lilith -1RP
Scut - 1RP
Starfinder-19 -4SP/-1RP
Ezmer -1RP

From their position, Quell and Lethea comments the Starfinders' actions.
- They were quick Quell.
- Yes Lethea, and this Akata "con zappo" seems at the right temperature to me!
- Sometime, I miss eating... sometime.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

"Someone go find the Verimu. It might be hard to find, but I think we need all three?" calls out Starfinder-19.

'I was built to be an efficient killer. If this is what they want, I will give it to them."

Starfinder-19 stands still, and casts magic missile. targetting all three missiles at the uzorg.
magic missiles: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4, 4) + 3 = 14 Yup. Efficient.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

With one trio of magic missile, Starfinder-19 put an end to the life of the urzog. At least, it doesn't realized what happened to itself!

Round 3
Jastrow -1RP
Lilith -1RP
Scut - 1RP
Ezmer -1RP
=========
You need to make a DC14 perception as a move action to see the Verimu

GM roll:
Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow, who was on his way to the uzorg stops. He considers going to get the verimu, but the others are closer. Instead, he heads over to the uzorg and prepares to butcher it, not sure how long it'll keep before getting yucky.

Survival, I assume? If I can use life science it's five higher.
Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith moves closer to the verimu and looks around.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

"Nice work!" Ezmer exclaims. Then he hustles towards where he last saw the verimu. Double move, gaining 1 EP. He's got 2 now.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

As Jastrow approaches the urzog's corpse, he sees a metal crate partially submerged in the pool!

With expertise, he harvests the meat. Survival is the skill, but if you have a profession related to cooking, tanning, hunting animals, you could use it.

Lilith come closer to where the verimu was but don't see it while Ezmer rush to join her.

Round 3
Scut - 1RP
=========
You need to make a DC14 perception as a move action to see the Verimu

151 to 200 of 430 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Outpost III : [SFS] #2-01 Pact World Warriors All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.