Outpost III : [SFS] #2-01 Pact World Warriors (Inactive)

Game Master Ilmakis

Map & Handouts
Zero-G rules
Chronicle


101 to 150 of 430 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Starfinder-19 recognizes a gelatinous droplet an ooze. you have 2 questions

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer slides down the slide, accepts Starfinder-19's spell and fires a supercharged shot at the ooze!

Ranged vs. EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Fire Damage: 1d4 + 4d6 ⇒ (4) + (2, 6, 3, 1) = 16

Not quite sure what doubles out of that for a critical hit? Does the spell damage also double?

Also, that gained Ezmer +1 entropy point.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@Ezmer everything is doubled :)

With one perfect shot, Ezmer killed the ooze, certainly saving his comrade from death!

Round 9
Jastrow engulfed into the creature. - Dying -
Lilith - 2SP At the top
Scut - 3SP

The voices of the hosts resumes with excited voices!
- That's what a call a shot, Quell.
- Yes, Lethea, and I love the smell of burning flesh in the morning. That's how I like my breakfast!
- It's eons since I haven't had a breakfast...

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

What are their resistences, and what there weaknesses?

Moot point I guess


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

no resistance nor weaknesses.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith's creature appears -- it looks like a bunny rabbit with a unicorn horn. It waves its horn around fiercely, but doesn't find any enemies to attack. It hops around aimlessly.

Lilith slides down the chute and approaches Jastrow. If she has time this turn she casts mystic cure on him. Not sure how fast she went down the slide.

Healing Jastrow: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Actually, do we have to pull him out of the ooze first? If so, she tries to do that instead.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@Lilith no worries about that. I will says that the crit completely burned the creature :)
You can move on the slide and cast.

Round 9
Jastrow 0SP prone
Scut - 3SP

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

Scut sighs audibly. "I spend years in school, and she walks up, casts a spell, and you're healed. It's just not fair."

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow groans loudly as Lilith heals him. "Ow!" He stands up and dusts himself off. Thanks.

He spends the rest of his turn trying to scrape off the rest of the ooze.

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

"YES!" Ezmer exclaims. He raises his hand in the air to Starfinder-19 for a big high five. "Thanks! Come on, don't leave me hanging!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder -19 gives the gnome his high-5, not wanting to keep him hanging. ”I assume we need to keep going?”


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

As the Starfinders take a few second to breathe, they see to the south, a series of metallic tiles embedded in the terrain flash yellow, red, blue, and green in erratic patterns, with tiles occasionally stopping to glow entirely. Beyond the blinking grid, the ground ends abruptly in a ledge overlooking a bubbling lake of lava.

GM only:
Perception: 1d2 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10Perception: 1d2 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Round 10
Jastrow -7SP
Lilith -2SP
Scut - 3SP
Starfinder-19 -4SP
Ezmer

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow examines the flashing light floor, curious what it's going to do...

Trying to figure out what the floor does...
Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith sends her summoned creature out to walk across the flashing light floor, to see what happens.

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

"I wonder if 'green' means go?"

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer gracefully slides the rest of the way down the chute and heads right for the flashing floor. He recklessly races across, only stepping on unlit tiles!

Path marked in green. Rolling an acrobatics to leap over the cyan one in his way.
Acrobatics (to leap over the cyan tile): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@Lilith your summoned creature stayed only 1 round. So it's not there anymore. You need to summon another one if you want to see what happens.

For Jastrow, there is several traps that will trigger when someone will try to pass. He don't know exactly which one but see at least one that he could avoid.

GM Only:
Perception Ezmer: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11something for Ezmer: 1d4 ⇒ 4

As Ezmer pass several colored tiled exploded as he moves next to them!
@Ezmer you can make 4 DC14 reflex saves (one for each type of damage) for half
E, F, C, A: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 4, 4) = 16

Round 10
Lilith -2SP
Scut - 3SP
Starfinder-19 -4SP

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder-19 will also try to discern the pattern in the floor.
engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

If he notices anything, he will let everyone know.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Startfinder-19 understand that the panel rearms itself each time someone try to pass but he sees a least one tile that could explode.

GM only:
Something: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Round 10
Jastrow (one move left)
Lilith -2SP
Scut - 3SP
Starfinder-19 -4SP (one move left)

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith sees Ezmer get blown up a lot and decides she doesn't want to do that....

"Can you disarm the tiles?" she asks the others.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfnder-19 says, "I shall try."
He then approaches carefully, and attempts to disarm.
engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

So Jastrow sees one he can avoid, but can he disarm it? Or will it automatically re-arm like Starfinder-19 learned? Or does it only automatically re-arm after exploding?

If Jastrow doesn’t think it’s going to automatically re-arm:
Jastrow tries to disable the trap he noticed.

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Before you try something.
Technically you can:
- Try to look (perception or Intelligence check DC10) as a standard action to see some glowing rune to reduce by 1 the number of explosive rune when you will pass. For each +5 you made your roll, you see another rune.
- Try disarm it in 1d4 rounds you make your check at the end of the 1d4 rounds, if you fails by 5 or more you trigger the trap.
- The trap reset immediately after someone pass.

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Reflex 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 (Taking 1 electricity).
Reflex 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 (Taking 3 fire).
Reflex 3: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 (Taking 4 cold).
Reflex 4: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 (Taking 2 acid).

Taking 10 damage. Down to 0 SP.

Ezmer rushes across the floor, trying his best to dodge the elemental explosions nipping at his heels! On the other side, he groans. "Okay. Yup. There's gotta be a better way for you guys to cross." He gives the cameras a thumb's up.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

based on what he saw, and what happened to Ezmer, does it appear the traps are contact based? If so, Starfinder-19 can just walk across.

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

Scut attempts to cross after ascertaining if he can avoid any of the runes.

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Seeing a safe path, he runs across.

Well. That went pretty well.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@Starfinder-19 yes, you think that it's contact based

Scut finds an easy path and avoid all the traps!

Round 10
Jastrow (one move left)
Lilith -2SP
Starfinder-19 -4SP (one move left)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder-19 walks through the room, with his hover field working. '
If they had made me stronger, I could have carried someone/'

He does look up... is there a way to anchor a grapple so that Jastrow and Lilith could swing across?


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Starfinder-19 looks around an find nothing to anchor a grapple.

Round 10
Jastrow (one move left)
Lilith -2SP

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Moved my token now... he cannot quite get fully across

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow wants to look for a safe path as a standard action, so he's not doing anything with his move action this round.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith looks around really carefully... then crosses when she thinks it's safe.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

GM Rolls:
Bad: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Lilith sees only one tile glowing dangerously so she avoids it, moves through and ... nothing happens!

On the other side, the Starfinders sees a Starfinder Backpack

If you take your move to take it and look inside:
It contains a high-capacity petrol tank and two screamer grenades I.

Round 11
Jastrow (not yet go through the colored tiles)
Lilith -2SP
Scut - 3SP
Starfinder-19 -4SP
Ezmer 0SP

The gap between the cliff where you are and the rocky terrain on the other side contains a shallow lava pool.

You can avoid the lava by jumping to the stone platforms using Athletics checks. For more information on determining each Athletics check’s DC. Only one PC can occupy each platform.

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer doesn't slow down, he just keeps running after the tiles and gets a running start for his leaps across the lava. "Here goes nothing!" he exclaims, leaping across, and landing on the stone platforms on the way.

Athletics 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Athletics 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Unless his speed is hindered or something happens along the way, Ezmer ends as placed.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Like a mountain goat, Ezmer jumps from stone platform to another and end up safely on the other side!

Round 11
Jastrow (not yet go through the colored tiles)
Lilith -2SP
Scut - 3SP
Starfinder-19 -4SP

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

Scut looks particular grumpy as he considers the specter of jumping from pillar to pillar with nothing but boiling lava under him.

"We're going to have to come up with a way to help each other here. I'm not sure I have a reasonably good chance of making it across."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder-19 finishes moving and grabs the pack.

Does Starfinder-19 think he can cross using the hover field? In other words, how far below the pillars is the lava field?

"Starfinders, we have a petrol tank, and a couple of screamer grenades."


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@Starfinder-19 you can cross using the hover field, but you will take fire damage (clearly less than if you try to swim through it!)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Looks like a 10' jump followed by 2 5' jumps?

"Athletics is not my strong suit... but I guess I will have to try, and at least I have my hover field to fall back on."

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow looks for a safe way across the tiles, then runs across.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

When he gets to the other side he sees the lava and stone landings, so he keeps going to make sure he gets a running start. He runs, leaps, and leaps again.

Athletics (10 ft. jump): 1d20 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) - 1 + 2 = 19
Athletics (5 ft. jump): 1d20 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (12) - 1 + 2 = 13

He's out of movement, so he has to finish crossing next turn.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith gets a good head start, moving to the side and behind Starfinder 19 so she can running start and turn towards the lava over near Scut. She tries to leap across the lava!

Athletics: 1d20 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 0 + 2 = 16
Athletics: 1d20 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 0 + 2 = 4

She's just short of having enough move to make it all the way across. She has to roll the last jump next round. But, it looks like she messes up her second jump and maybe falls in the lava.

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

"Well...here goes nothin'"

Scut doses himself with his last basic booster and attempts the jump with a running start.

Going for the extreme eastern side just north of Lilith. This will allow for a running start. +2 to all skill checks for the next 4 rounds.

athletics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Nice. Very nice.

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

Sleeping on it, I recalled that Scut slotted a shirt reroll. It seems like an opportune to use it.

athletics reroll: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@Lilith I have a Coin Award that give me the ability to lend you my reroll with my nova bonus to anyone. I will lend it to you Lilith, so you could reroll that last check with a +2 bonus!

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Thanks!

Atheltics: 1d20 + 0 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 0 + 2 + 2 = 10


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

For now, everybody is safe as nobody falls in the lava!

@Starfinder-19 yes, 1 jump of 10 feet followed by 2 of 5, but without a running start.

On the other side, two moving walkways run along the rocky ground toward a plexiglass tunnel to the northeast. The northern walkway churns past at a much faster speed than the longer section of track slightly to the south.

Round 11
Starfinder-19 -4SP

Round 12
Jastrow
Lilith -2SP
Scut - 3SP
Starfinder-19 -4SP
Ezmer 0SP

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Round 11
With no other choice, Starfinder-19 moves forward.
athletics DC10: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
athletics DC10 2 glyph reroll: 1d20 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) - 1 + 2 = 20

He then will make the next two, shorter, jumps
athletics DC10: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
athletics DC10: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

He then chooses to stay on the "slower" path, though he attempts to see what their velocities are.
physical science: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Will wait until I get the result of the above for rd 12... but likely will just move forward


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Starfinder-19 almost slips as he starts to jump but manages to retrieve his balance and make a perfect jump, then he continues and jumps from stone to stone and finish safely on the other side.

As he looks at the velocity at the two mechanical walkways he quickly assert that one is almost three time faster than the other. The southern track allows a PC to move 15 feet for every 10 feet of movement used. The northern track allows a PC to move up to 10 feet for every 5 feet of movement spent.

Round 12
Jastrow
Lilith -2SP
Scut - 3SP
Starfinder-19 -4SP
Ezmer 0SP

The voices of the hosts resumes with disappointed voices.
- I'm so disappointed Lethea...
- Why Quell? They've all managed to get past the lava.
- I was hoping to have well cooked flesh for my dinner!

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

"Come on! Let's do this."

Double move.

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

Scut desperately tries to make two jumps on to the faster path.

athletics check with biohack bonus: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
athletics check with biohack bonus: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

HOpefully that will make it for him, and place him on the faster path.

101 to 150 of 430 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Outpost III : [SFS] #2-01 Pact World Warriors All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.