Outpost III : [SFS] #2-01 Pact World Warriors (Inactive)

Game Master Ilmakis

Map & Handouts
Zero-G rules
Chronicle


301 to 350 of 430 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

"Hey, they tried to cheat! That's not nice!" He crosses his arms. Suddenly he grins. "That's a homing beacon? And they think it's on our flag? Who's going to hold the flag or whatever in the next challenge? We should put the homing beacon on SOMEONE ELSE. And that someone can stay way away from the flag. You know?"

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

"I like your thinking!" Ezmer says with a wink. "Assuming this flag is important or something. And if not --" he shrugs "-- no harm done."

I'm resting to regain my SP.

"Why don't we put the beacon on one of my darts? While its on me it'll track me, but then I could still toss it or place it someplace later if we find something better to put it on. Unless someone else would rather have it?"

He looks at Starfinder-19. "You found it. Do you want to wear it?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder-19 looks at Ezmer. "If you think that it is the best choice? But I wonder what the challenge is. I'd assume we'd need to keep the banner with us. I think putting it on a dart makes more sense."


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

After resting and relaxing a bit and discussing on how best use the beacon they found, the Starfinders are ready for the next challenge !

The undead crew come to get them to their next, and final! challenge.
After a lengthy elevator ride, contestants travel through a folding aluminum tunnel to an airlock door and emerge onto a destroyer-class starship of standard Pact Worlds design, impossibly housed within a floor of Zo!’s studio megacomplex

Our final challenge simulates boarding action on a craft traveling through hostile space! Quell’s voice reverberates through the cargo hold. With weapons set to stun, our intrepid teams fight for control of the ship.
Lethea takes over the explanation: A team earns 30 points for capturing the enemy flag, 40 points for capturing the unclaimed flag and 10 points for taking out an enemy. When the doors open, the battle begins. Good luck, warriors!

The final challenge takes place on a realistic set modeled after a starship. This time, the hosts observe the action alongside the studio audience through live camera feeds and commentate directly into the challengers' comm units.

The PCs have 3 rounds to prepare and position their flag within their base before all the ship’s doors open and the challenge begins. Contestants are required to equip loaned copies of their weapons with merciful weapon fusions pre-installed for the duration of the challenge or face disqualification.
This event takes place in a zero-g environment. PCs without specialized equipment must use objects or other creatures to control their movement here. See page 402 of the Starfinder Core Rulebook for more information about zero-gravity environments.

Quell continues This competition involves three heavy flags. Each team begins in possession of one flag, which must be displayed prominently and cannot be stored in a bag, extradimensional space, or any other compartment. A third unclaimed flag rests near the center of the ship! as marked on your comm units.
Good luck, and may the best team win!

Each flag is 3 bulk, due to the use of dense metals in its construction. You can place your flag in a square, or one of you can hold onto the object.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

In the room you waiting for the game to start, you see a crate with Zo! symbol on it.

Round of preparation - 1/3 - zero-g environment -
Jastrow -1RP
Lilith -1RP
Starfinder-19 -4SP/-1RP
Scut -1RP
Ezmer -3HP/-2RP

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder-19 checks the crate, asking "Does anyone have a drone, or something like that? We could mount the tracer to that, and have it wander around"


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

As Starfinder-19 examines the crate, he realized it's locked.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow shakes his head, "Nope!" He tries to open the crate with his tools.

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
If it's a Computers check it's one lower than I rolled.

"I think you're the most experienced of us, Starfinder-19. You should hold the real flag and keep it safe."

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

"I agree. You take the flag Starfinder-19. And someone else should take the beacon. You can have it if you want Ezmer. Or maybe Scut's a better choice?"

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer looks at his hand. "Uh... I'm supposed to put a what on where? I don't think is gonna work for me..." He accepts the non-lethal laser pistol, then shrugs. "I'll have to aim careful I guess. Pull my punches a bit, you know?"

Ezmer nods. "Unless you want the tracking beacon, Scut, I'll take it."


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Jasrrow easily opens the crate. The crate contains the following: an anchoring weapon fusion (6th) attached to a tactical semi-auto pistol, bonding epoxy, ember flame doshko, a jump jets armor upgrade, two mk 1 serums of healing, and a thunderstrike sonic pistol.
The weapons all have merciful weapon fusions and deal nonlethal damage.

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

"Why don't you take it Ezmer. I'm going to look for a shot with my dart pistol. I have a special concoction that can slow one of them down with a little luck."

It will come as no surprise that this situation once again induces grumpiness with Scut.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith takes the sonic pistol and a healing serum.

"Ready."

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow equips the jump jets and takes a healing serum!

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer doesn't need any of the gear.

"Let's do this!"

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

Scut double checks his dart pistol and tries to find his bearings in 0-g.

"Oh--uhhh, ready. I guess."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Not knowing how his spells will work in this encounter...

He will take the pistol with the anchoring fusion. "Lilith, stay by me, and I can boost your pistol if needed. Once. Of course, if we don't have air, this won't work."


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@Starfinder-19 You think that if you use lethal attack of any kind against your opponent you will be disqualified and gain Infamy in the process.

All the doors open simultaneously and both team are able to move forward!

Round 1 - zero-g environment -
astrow -1RP
Lilith -1RP
Starfinder-19 -4SP/-1RP
Scut -1RP
Ezmer -3HP/-2RP
============
True Warriors of the Pact Worlds

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

"Let's move towards the center. We could just get this all over quickly, if they have their flag with them."

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith pushes off the wall behind her and grabs onto the door. Thats a move action and a move action already.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 She is not off-kilter.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow activates his jump jets and zooms down the corridor! But... then his movement comes to an end and he crashes into the wall.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

He uses his jump jets to fly twice, but then his movements end and he crashes into a wall. His movement stops and he's not off-kilter

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer grins and pushes off the crates behind him, launching himself through the doorway. He crashes into the far wall and tries to grab onto the doorjamb.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Failing! He gets knocked off-kilter. He grabs the door jamb to steady himself. Using a move action so he's no longer off-kilter.

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

Scut pushes of toward the door and stacks himself up behind Lilith.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Finding himself off kilter, he steadies himself against the wall (using an additional move action).


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

GM rolls:

Rafelo: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
SHONVYZAM: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
TILLIK: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
VERITY-5: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4

Your opponents seems to have the same difficulties than you to move in zero-g.

Round 2 - zero-g environment -
astrow -1RP
Lilith -1RP
Starfinder-19 -4SP/-1RP
Scut -1RP
Ezmer -3HP/-2RP
============
True Warriors of the Pact Worlds

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow aims himself, using the wall, then activates his jet pack which sends him zooming off down the hallway!

Activating my jump jets twice. My movement ends where placed. Is this door open? Or am I crashing into it? If it's closed and I crash into it my roll is below.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 He'd be off-kilter if the door's shut.

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith grabs onto the wall and pulls herself along it slowly, so she doesn't crash into Ezmer. A standard action, maybe? To drag herself ten feet using the walls/door frames? Then she puts her feet against the door frame and pushes off, floating forward a bit. She tries to grab onto the wall so she doesn't crash into it too hard.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

I am off-kilter.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

all the doors are open :)

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer launches himself forward with his arms on the doorjamb, aiming for the space behind Lilith. Then he steadies himself against the corner walls.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

He lowers himself down near the ground and gets ready to push off again next round.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

"Do we have the beacon with us, or did we leave it behind?" asks Starfinder-19, contemplating where to move.

How will descent thrusters work in this situation. I am hoping there is some details... At the minimum I should be able to use them to slow down when approaching an object?

Starfinder-19 pushes off, moving slowly(?) until he makes his way to the door. He uses his descent thrusters to slow him down.

acrobatics if still needed:
1
acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

Scut continues to clumsily make his way forward.

Moving forward about 15'
acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Question: does all armor have the "boot clamps" mentioned in the 0-g rules?

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer still has the beacon on a dart and Starfinder-19 has the flag.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

I don't think descent thruster works in zero-g.
To make things easier for everyone and speed things up. You will need to roll only when you attack an enemy (by casting a spell, or attacking but not for just moving).

Armor wrote:
Most suits of armor consist of a helmet, gloves, boots, and a bodysuit that offers head-to-toe protection. Unless otherwise specified, the boots include a functionality that can anchor your feet to a solid surface in a zero-gravity environment, allowing you to orient yourself or return to normal footing when needed (for more about moving in zero-g, see page 402).

The opponent team continues to advance toward the flag in the top of the ship.

Round 3 - zero-g environment -
astrow -1RP
Lilith -1RP
Starfinder-19 -4SP/-1RP
Scut -1RP
Ezmer -3HP/-2RP
============
True Warriors of the Pact Worlds

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder-19 moves up. Double move

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Jastrow zooms forward with his jump jets, spins in the air, and gets his feet braced against the computer console. Then he grabs the flag and hugs it to his chest.

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer continues down the hall!

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith moves.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

Starfinder-19 starts counting down the milliseconds until they get the chance to engage the opponent.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Sorry for the - long - silence. A lot of work, and a busy week-end. I try to get things moving
I hope everyone is well with all that's going on in the US. I've experienced my first curfew...

Seeing Jastrow grabbing the flag, Rafelo says Get'Em!

Verity-5 smiles at Jastrow and says Drop! Will DC13 or drop the flag and can't must drop anything he had in hand until the end of his turn.

Shonvyzam shoots at the Ysoki and hits him! See, that's how Vesk are superior!

GM rolls:
bruiser decoupler: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 = 22
Damages, A, NL: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Round 4 - zero-g environment -
Jastrow -5SP/-1RP - need to make a DC13 will save -
Lilith -1RP
Starfinder-19 -4SP/-1RP
Scut -1RP
Ezmer -3HP/-2RP
============
True Warriors of the Pact Worlds
Verity-5 -4HP

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Jastrow drops the flag!

Jastrow points at Verity-5 and fires a little blast of lightning from his finger at them.

Nonlethal attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 1 - 2 = 18 Nonlethal is a -2 attack right? I counted it as -2 but if I'm wrong that needs to be adjusted.
Nonlethal Electricity: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith moves and draws her pulsecaster pistol.

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Ezmer floats forward all the way up to Verity-5! Double move.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

LN Android Xenobiologist Technomancer 4 | SP 19/23 HP 25/25 | RP 4/5 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Reroll: 0/1, Coin 1/1 | Spells: 1: 0/4, 2: 1/3 Spell Cache 0/1| Active conditions: None.

non-lethal damage. Note it does not mention taking the -4 penalty with spell attacks.

Starfinder-19 moves up, debating what to do. He has his cold pistol in hand, so just takes a shot at Verity.
loan Subzero Subdue: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 NL cold: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

"Oh, bother."


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@Jastrow Unfortunately you can't use spell to do nonlethal damage... But rereading the spell Command you can draw another item and use it. You can keep the roll for shooting and use the weapon damage.
@Lilith You have your weapon in hand, no need to use an action to draw it :)

As his comrades moves toward the comptetitors, Starfinder-19 hit Verity-5!

Round 4 - zero-g environment -
Jastrow -5SP/-1RP - under command 1rd - can redo his action
Lilith -1RP (1 move/standard action left)
Scut -1RP
============
True Warriors of the Pact Worlds
Verity-5 -7HP

Acquisitives

Male Human Biohacker (Battle Medic) SP 0/6 HP 5/10 RP 4/5 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +8 INIT +6 FORT +2 REF +2 WILL +2 Biohacker/1

Scut moves toward the rest of his team, and then injects himself with one of his concoctions.

Basic booster for +1 ARM.

Thought I made a post yesterday, but maybe the forums ate it. I only moved anyway.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

No worries, sometime the forum is not keen with us :)

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Jastrow says he'll have to draw his survival knife and move into melee then.

And Lilith will shoot her pistol at the vesk.

Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Nonlethal Electricity: 1d4 ⇒ 4


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Argh! I've just realized that my last post was eaten by the paizo's goblins... :(((

Verity-5 takes a moves away provoking from Ezmer and takes the flag on Jastrow's feet provocking from Jastrow and says The android has the flag!

Shonvyzam then takes Verity-5's place, smiles and says Come!
But her smiles transforms into a grimace as she got only the beacon from Ezmer!

Rafelo takes a step back and casts Daze on Ezmer Ezmer must make a DC13 Will save or not be able to act for his next round

Round 5 - zero-g environment -
Jastrow -5SP/-1RP -can make an AoO against Vertity-5 -
Lilith -1RP
Starfinder-19 -4SP/-1RP
Scut -1RP
Ezmer -3HP/-2RP - need to make a DC13 will save - -can make an AoO against Vertity-5 -
============
True Warriors of the Pact Worlds
Verity-5 -7HP

Acquisitives

| SP: 10/10, HP: 11/11, RP: 5/5 | EAC 17*, KAC 19*, CMD 27* | F:+5 R:+6 W:+1* | Init +4 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Acrobatics +9, Athletics +3, Culture +2, Physical Science +2, Profession (Athlete) +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4 | Speed 30 ft. | Entropy Points: 0/3 | Active Conditions: None

Nonlethal AoO: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 4 = 7
B Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Will Save: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Ezmer freezes in place!

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 7/7, HP: 7/7, RP: 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, CMD 22 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:+2 R:+1 W:+2 | Init +1 | Perc +4, Social +0, Sense Motive +0 | Computers +9, Engineering +10, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +4, Physical Science +8, Stealth +5, Survival +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Spell Cache: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None.

AoO: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Nonletahl Slashing Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

"You got it wrong this time!" Jastrow exclaims, as he tries to stab Verity-5!

Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Nonletahl Slashing Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Extra Nonletahl Slashing Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Exo-Guardians

| SP: 5/5, HP: 10/10, RP: 2/4 | EAC 10, KAC 11, CMD 19 | DR: -- Resistances: -- | F:-1 R:+0 W:+5 | Init +0 | Perc +4, Diplomacy +5, Social +1, Sense Motive +3 | Acrobatics +3, Life Sciences +8, Mysticism +7, Piloting +4, Sleight of Hand +4, Survival +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 0/3 | Healing Touch: 0/1 | Active Conditions: None

Lilith fires her pistol at Shonvyzam

Attack vs. EAC: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Nonlethal Electricity Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

301 to 350 of 430 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Outpost III : [SFS] #2-01 Pact World Warriors All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.